[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most fucked up cospiracy about the underground?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 22

File: earth.jpg (93KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
93KB, 1280x640px
What is the most fucked up cospiracy about the underground?
>>
>>18230804
u ever play undertale
>>
>>18230804
dinosaurs and nephilim
>>
Fucked up? I dunno that the conspiracies surrounding the depths of the earth or particularly twisted. Strange, maybe. I guess the Vrill is the weirdest thing I can conjure. That Maria Orsic was something else. Too bad I'm brown and she would never love me :(
>>
>>18231128
earth are*
>>
>>18230804
12 kilometers is reportedly the deepest we have been able to drill the ground.
Everything told at school about the inner layers of Earth is complete bullshit. Nobody has a clue.

>Kola Ultradeep, a Soviet program, was a drilling project into the earth's crust that reached a depth of 12 kilometers and no further. Water was found in the deepest rocks which confirms the Bible's claim of water being within the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LQJcY9rLR4
>>
>>18231164
Is a 12 km dig really what it takes to prove to some people there is water in the ground? This is literally common knowledge
>>
>>18231164
>12 kilometers is reportedly the deepest we have been able to drill the ground.
ok
>Everything told at school about the inner layers of Earth is complete bullshit
what the fuck? how do you jump to that conclusion suddenly? Where is the logical connection between your 2 statements? How is it bullshit?
>>
>>18230804
There is a human civilization who have been living underground for thousands of years, they're spiritual folk who live off the fungi and cave water. Their immune system is a lot better than ours and they have a fear of the surface or maybe in the long time they have been living there they have forgotten the existence of a surface.
This isn't a conspiracy btw I just made that up on the spot because I'm bored.
>>
>>18231174
No, the story is they COULDN'T dig deeper than 12 kilometer, even after trying very very hard for years.
There's something too dense below.
>>18231182
>what the fuck? how do you jump to that conclusion suddenly?
nobody has gone down there to confirm what your teachers told you. therefore it is speculative bullshit.
>>
>>18231203
it isnt confirmed by "going down there" lol.

How exactly is it bullshit? What is your alternative explanation anon?
>>
>>18230804
crab people
>>
>>18231203
The magnetic poles of the earth along with the electrical field that protects that earth and is a vital part of our atmosphere is caused by a spinning molten core. If our earths center wasn't spinning metal liquid then these phenomenon aren't explainable.
>>
>>18231210
>it isnt confirmed by "going down there" lol.

yes, by going down there or by sending a probe, a drone, you name it.
What's wrong with that?
this is precisely what a speculation is. Making a claim about something you have never experimented directly or through a set of equipments.
>>
>>18231227
>If our earths center wasn't spinning metal liquid then these phenomenon aren't explainable.
what phenomenon are you talking about?
you don't need to spin some liquid metal to get an electrical field, so what are you talking about?
>>
>>18231227
plus gravity measurements
the way the earth tugs on the moon
the orbit distance around the sun

further gives evidence to the core
>>
>>18231248
>gravity
using an unproved theory to prove another theory smells like, you know, bullshit or more exactly a web of lies

>the way the earth tugs on the moon
again unproved gravity

>the orbit distance around the sun
again unproved gravity

no your argumentation is irrelevant, you need facts to prove a claim, not more claims
>>
>>18231233
it was experimented directly. Sending down a probe is absolute bullshit. It would just melt at a certain point.

Measuring how seismic waves move through the earth with a global network of sensors is way mor efficient way to make objective measurements.
Thats not speculation.
You still are not explaining why the theories about the inner workings of the planet are bullshit?
Whats the alternative?
How do you explain things like tectonic movement, earthquakes, volcanoes or the electromagnetic field then?
Is your whole criticism based on "nobody has seen it with his own eyes" or do you have some kind of substancial argument against it?
>>
>>18231261
>unproved gravity
weak trolling faggot
very weak
>>
>>18231261
weight is unproven?
>>
>>18231185
i believe it.
>>
>>18231245
What else is the origin of the electrical field then? enlighten us
>>
>>18231274
because you're one of them
>>
To some on here, that there's a "solid" metal core surrounded by liquid metal. :)
>>
>>18231263
>it was experimented directly.
No

>Measuring how seismic waves move through the earth with a global network of sensors is way mor efficient way
way more efficient than what?
and how is efficiency relevant at all in this little chatter on what a speculative claim is about? it isn't relevant.
You seem to be confused with all those terms you are unfamiliar with.

> to make objective measurements.
from a web of sensors and based on a protocol and methodology designed by a team of scientists funded by who?
How do we know it is objective, what are the criteria that allow you to affirm they are objective measurements?

>Thats not speculation.
yes it is, even if the results are legit, a theory was formulated based on said results
a theory is nothing more than a claim with a lot of thoughts put into it and will eventually get destroyed at some points.

the only good way to know for sure what's beyond us is to go there and see it.
>>
>>18231270
well I have some bad news for you, normie friend
but gravity is indeed unproven.
it's even worse than that because the mason Newton behind the theory was an alchemist, that kind of pseudo sciences that make normies laugh hard as soon as someone brings them in a chatter.
I have no doubt that your teachers told you that gravity is real, they were paid for that job.
>>
Tartarus.
>>
>>18231275
> If our earths center wasn't spinning metal liquid then these phenomenon aren't explainable.
No, you first explain that claim.
>>
>>18231301
Gravity is caused by revolution, hence those spinning rides that suck you on. There is no gravity but the globe spinning creates the illusion.
>>
>>18231310
>Gravity is caused by revolution
>>
>>18231297
>No
Yes. I told you about measuring the seismic waves.
>way more efficient than what?
than "sending a probe"
Do you want to probe the whole fucking earth?
>How do we know it is objective,
It is fucking raw data, that is directly measured pretty much all over the world. Scientific method is at play here.
Are you implying that there is a conspiracy or something?

Also:
A scientific theory is the closest to "objective truth" we have. You seem to mistake it for "some random bullshit someone just made up"

>the only good way to know for sure what's beyond us is to go there and see it.
no. Because thats not possible.

and again:
You still are not explaining why the theories about the inner workings of the planet are bullshit?
Whats the alternative?
How do you explain things like tectonic movement, earthquakes, volcanoes or the electromagnetic field then?
Is your whole criticism based on "nobody has seen it with his own eyes" or do you have some kind of substancial argument against it?
>>
>>18231310
>Gravity is caused by revolution,
Not in the version I was taught at school
In mine mass alone produced a magical pull on its surrounding, no need for rotation. The rotation thing was used to explain how shits in orbit didn't simply crash onto earth.
may be an update, a gravity 0.2
>>
>>18231301
see
>>18231270
why even keep trying?
>>
>>18231315
>Do you want to probe the whole fucking earth?
fuck yeah I want it
but here is the problem
we CAN'T go past 12 kilometers.
any idea as for why?
>>
>>18231310
>>18231323
Centrifugal force =/= gravity
>>
>>18231245
Artificially maybe these fields could be created but there is no other natural way.Also valcanoes faggot
>>
>>18231325
what's the problem, that newton was an occultist?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton%27s_occult_studies

what you call modern sciences are shit, they were designed as a substitute for the plebs. The rich people study the true sciences like alchemy, astrology, hermeticism etc..
>>
Why are you guys still arguing with the nuts? Lol. It's better to just let them be their own casualties.
>>
>>18231309
Just look up how an electromagnet works for example, I dont feel like explaing basic principles of electromagnetism to somebody. If you dont understand such easy concepts you are just wasting everybodys time by talking about it.
But what do you think is the origin of earths electromagnetic field? I think it is because of a large amount of iron spinning inside of it. How do you explain it?
>>
>>18231335
(You)
>>
>>18231327
indeed, gravity is a lie and the centrifugal force is real (you can experiment it)
however the centrifugal force is used to explain why satellites (that don't exist) do not get pulled down and do not crash and burn onto the Earth surface.
All this is complete garbage and a total loss of time though, let's do not waste more time with gravity and that kind of bullshit and rather focus on the WHY can't we go lower than 12 kilometers underneath Earth's surface
>>
>>18230804
Advanced supersonic aluminum nazi hell creatures from beneath the hollow earth.
Deros for short, because saying "Goddamn you advanced supersonic aluminum nazi hell creatures from beneath the hollow earth!" is a fucking mouthful. They consider it a slur, though, so don't call it a dero to its face if you meet one.
>>
>>18231315
>You still are not explaining why the theories about the inner workings of the planet are bullshit?

I wrote "speculative bullshit" because anything that is speculative is bullshit until proven otherwise. So to speak.
So far what do we have? assumptions made from measurements obtained from a set of probes installed by a research team funded by someone I don't know
so yes, bullshit.
>>
>>18231326
I already told you. It is mainly because the conditions get very fucking hostile. There is also no need for it really, since you know, the whole measuring waves thing. The current theory also does a great job of explaining all the phenomena we observe and it fits very nicely with other theories.
So I still cant see how it is bullshit. You are also unwilling/unable to provide any criticism of it or give me an alternative that explains things better. I see no point in holding up this conversation until you do so
>>
>>18231362
>it is based on measurements
>therefor it is bullshit
ok, bye
>>
>>18231310
>globe
>spinning

damn the Judeo-Masons got you good son.
>>
>>18231363
>because the conditions get very fucking hostile

according to wikibullshit

>However, because of higher-than-expected temperatures at this depth and location, 180 °C (356 °F) instead of expected 100 °C (212 °F), drilling deeper was deemed infeasible and the drilling was stopped in 1992.[4] With the projected further increase in temperature with increasing depth, drilling to 15,000 m (49,000 ft) would have meant working at a temperature of 300 °C (570 °F), where the drill bit would no longer work.

so temperature of 180 °C are very fucking hostile
the very same hostile temperature I use to cook my pizza.
>>
>>18231219

Glad somebody said it.
>>
>>18231386
Yes, it is very fucking hostile for any sort of electronic equipment.
You also conveniently ignored my other points. I will just remain at:
I see no point in holding up this conversation until you do so
>>
>>18231381
>Judeo-Masons
Damn, the Vatican Catholics got you good, son.
>>
>>18231397
but if 180c is very fucking hostile then how did they manage to send an orbiter and a lunar module full of electronics along with a crew of three in a trip to the Moon back in 1969 for a total mission duration of 3 days while temperatures on the surface of the Moon, according to wikishit, can goes as high as 253 degrees F in sunlight exposure (123 C)
the moon landings are a hoax?

spoiler: of course all this is rhetorical, earth is flat and everything told on the Moon is a lie.
>>
>>18231381
>>18231417
damn the actual SECRET societies got you good, sons
>>
>>18231440
*addendum

according to that other source here
https://www.spaceanswers.com/space-exploration/how-did-lunar-astronauts-survive-the-extreme-temperatures-on-the-moon/
surface temperature can actually goes as high as 200 celsius
Nobody seems to agree. I wonder why.
(spoiler: Earth is flat and the Moon is a small orb of light)

>Over the course of a full lunar day and night, the temperature on the Moon can vary wildly, from around +200 to -200 degrees Celsius (+392 to -328 degrees Fahrenheit), so it’s natural to wonder how lunar astronauts survived this huge temperature variation.
>>
>>18231440
>>18231457
see
>>18231363
>>
>>18231457
it is almost as if temperature doesnt have much impact on things in an environment that is very close to a perfect vacuum
>>
>>18231203
It's not density, it's heat. Your drill bit is eventually going to start melting when you go deep enough--geology predicts this and we find it to be true.

Likewise, we have tried and true seismology principles that we use to find oil on a regular basis by using sound to see below the surface. The same applies with the structure of the Earth. We can use sound to guess its composition, since we understand quite well how sound travels through certain types of materials.
>>
>>18231457
Apollo 1 suffered a catastrophic fire on the launchpad that killed all three astronauts. As a result, the suits were redesigned to handle rocket fuel fires, which were several times hotter than maximum temperature on the Moon.

It's not like that matters though. In a vacuum, heat may only be transferred by direct contact between surfaces and IR radiation (IR might as well be neglected, since it's so small). That means that only the surface--the regolith--of the Moon could reach such temperatures since there is no atmosphere to support an ambient temperature. As a result, this heat could only be transferred through astronaut's boots touching the surface. The boots have pretty small surface areas and the suits are already climate-controlled and heat-resistant, so I don't really see heat being an issue.
>>
>>18231440
See >>18231857.

You tend to equip spacecraft with radiators when you want to shed heat in a vacuum. That's not really possible with a drill bit, though, considering the hot environment completely envelopes the thing (as opposed to a few points of contact like on the Moon) and you have no space to put a radiator in the first place (not to mention it would probably have to be several times more efficient than thermodynamics would allow to get rid of so much heat solely through IR radiation. I suppose you could cool the bit with a fluid of some sort, but that would quickly be impossible when you have to pump the stuff through a vertical loop ~100,000 feet long.
>>
>>18230804
That there is none.
>>
>>18231164
>which confirms the Bible's claim of water being within the earth
>what are aquifers?
>>
>>18232759
Technically they are water within the earth. Prove me wrong
>>
>>18232759
I think he was talking about actual water content in the deep crust instead of the shallower water table.

Either way, current geological theories hold that there's more water deeper down in the mantle. There's supposed to be so much of the stuff that the original ocean was outgassed from mantle rock during the precambrian.
>>
File: We+Live+Inside.jpg (157KB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
We+Live+Inside.jpg
157KB, 550x688px
>>18230804
that the inside is actually the outside and the outside is actually a really dense inside
>>
>>18230809
Kek
>>
>>18231475
shhhhhh, it's funny reading what dumb people think
>>
>>18231263
>Whats the alternative?

OMG spooky stuff! Satin is down there torturing evil ppl!
>>
>>18231279
*unplugs 700 mile long Ethernet cord and hides.
>>
>>18231174

Duh. Science.

https://www.britannica.com/science/water-table
>>
>>18230804

>tfw Comrades accidentally dig into Hell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-9Hmq5RUX0
>>
>>18230804
I guess technically because of it's open ended aspect you could really come up with anything.
You do know that they have proven with science what is inside the earth right?
>>
>>18231440

A Lunar day is approximately 29.5 Earth days

So a Lunar night is about 2 weeks and a Lunar day is about 2 weeks

Daytime temperatures, at the equator, at midday, rise as high as 230 F

Nighttime temperatures, at the equator, at midnight, get as low as 240 F

Since the surface of the moon is a vacuum, there is no convection transfer of heat, only radiation and conduction were present, a vacuum is a great insulator, so all conduction occurred only through the bottom of the astronauts boots and radiation was handled via the white lunar space suits, with accompanying water cooling system, and the gold shield on their helmet faces

All manned lunar missions were conducted early in the Lunar morning, well before temperatures increased to dangerous levels, this also aided in movement on the surface as the longer shadows made the Lunar terrain more visible and easier to transit

Apollo 11 had the shortest time outside the LM, 2 hours 31 minutes

Apollo 17 had the longest time outside the LM, 22 hours 2 minutes

Apollo 11, 22.6 hours total on the Lunar surface, shortest

Apollo 17, 75 hours on the Lunar surface, longest

Shortest Apollo Lunar Mission was #13, 5 days 22 hours, no lunar landing

Longest Apollo Lunar Mission was #17, 12 days 13 hours

So the longest humans ever spent on the surface of the moon was a little over 3 Earth days

To look at it in terms of a day on Earth, sunrise at 6am, sunset at 6pm, Apollo 17 touches down at little after 630am and leaves around 845am

Never got hot enough or cold enough to really matter
>>
>>18231263
You have a very weak mind.

Youre a sheep. Born to think like how youre told. Always follwing, never to lead. You dont ask questions. You will never be enlightened, how sad.
>>
>>18234454
not an argument
Also pretty ironic from someone who probably swallowed his "knowledge" from some yt nutjob.

discarded

next
>>
Since the Earth is flat, you'd just dig until you fell through the bottom into the Firmament.
>>
File: 20161014_183133.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_183133.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18231203
Wow your are dense. They can't drill any deeper because the pressure caused by the earth surrounding the hole makes it cave in every time they have to change the drill
>>
>>18231301
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18230809
Its not polite to talk about people who might be listening
>>
>>18230809
Holy shit I hope the underground isn't full of non binary faggots bitching about their gender pronouns. That's 1000x worse than lizard Jews
>>
>>18231164
>>18231203

>In 1983, the drill passed 12,000 m (39,000 ft), and drilling was stopped for about a year for numerous scientific and celebratory visits to the site.[4] This idle period may have contributed to a breakdown on 27 September 1984: after drilling to 12,066 m (39,587 ft), a 5,000 m (16,000 ft) section of the drill string twisted off and was left in the hole. Drilling was later restarted from 7,000 m (23,000 ft)

>The hole reached 12,262 m (40,230 ft) in 1989. In that year, the hole depth was expected to reach 13,500 m (44,300 ft) by the end of 1990 and 15,000 m (49,000 ft) by 1993.[5][6] However, because of higher-than-expected temperatures at this depth and location, 180 °C (356 °F) instead of expected 100 °C (212 °F), drilling deeper was deemed infeasible and the drilling was stopped in 1992

>The project was closed down in late 2006 because of a lack of funding

It was just a miscalcultion, you fucking idiot. Then they ran out of money.
>>
>>18234899
Nah, you can still fuck goatmom.
>>
>>18231309
Here's a big one, faggot:

The equipment that senses earthquakes can penetrate the entire earth, however it can't register waves that travel through liquid. After thousands of earthquakes all around the world being detected, they noticed that if an earthquake happened on one side of the earth, it left a "cone" of absent waves on the opposite side. Hence, proving again a liquid core.
>>
>>18231323
how long ago did you learn this. Mass distorts space-time. The more mass, the more distortion.

and orbit has nothing to do with rotation. Orbit is merely an object traveling parallel as fast as gravity sucks it in. Things in orbit aren't "stuck there" through anything other than the fact they are constantly falling towards earth. They just happen to be traveling so fast, they maintain an equal distance.
>>
File: map_2972003d.jpg (80KB, 380x389px) Image search: [Google]
map_2972003d.jpg
80KB, 380x389px
>>18230804
How has no one said inner earth, the dankest theory of them all
>>
They stopped digging because of immense pressure and heat (more than previously predicted by science)

Read some actual peer reviewed studies and/or verifiable evidence rather than just touting ridiculous speculation fucknose.

Secondly, 12km depth is hardly anything compared to the actual diameter of the earth. IE we haven't even broke through the outer crust.
>>
>>18231348
Gravity is not caused by "centrifugal force" nor is it caused by centripetal force.

Centrifugal force is the virtual force used to balance an equation. Centripetal force is the force of an object that pushes things away from the center spinning, note pushes them AWAY. This is obviously not gravitational force.

The reason spaceships in movies show spinning to cause artificial gravity is because the occupants are INSIDE the spaceship and thus centripetal force on those occupants would cause them to be pinned against the external hull of the ship, thus creating artificial gravity...this is not how ACTUAL gravity exists, which is caused mainly by mass.
>>
>>18231362
>Literally nothing exists unless i can go touch it

guys what if the volcano is full of cute succubus girls I mean I haven't been inside one myself how can i know for sure
>>
>>18234509
Are you a flatearther?
>>
>>18234914
>because of higher-than-expected temperatures at this depth and location, 180 °C (356 °F) instead of expected 100 °C (212 °F), drilling deeper was deemed infeasible and the drilling was stopped in 1992

dipshit can't read, it seems.
money wasn't the problem.
>>
>>18231227
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_physics#Astronomy_and_astrophysics
>List_of_unsolved_problems
>unsolved_problems
>How does the Sun generate its periodically reversing large-scale magnetic field? How do other solar-like stars generate their magnetic fields

there is no spinning metal molten core requirement. don't worry, scientists are just as baffled as you
>>
>>18231261
You are either very bad at trolling, or considerable stupid.
>>
Just an idea but couldn't we send a certain type of wave through the Earth and receive it on the other side to get some sort of information??
>>
>>18231185
Is this a dwarf fortress joke
>>
>>18231261
What a strange notion of proof
>>
>>18240006
Unfortunately I don't think they are trolling, but are one of the poor unfortunates who mistake beibg contrarian for intelligence.
>>
>>18241579
kek
>>
File: socrate.jpg (26KB, 260x347px) Image search: [Google]
socrate.jpg
26KB, 260x347px
>>18230804
There's no Magma, Just water. The water IS hot, But it's underground stones that gives it coloration. Like a boat on water, Earth floats on this underground water.
>>
>>18234226
>>18231174
Aquifers sit at around 150 -200m, not 12km
>>
>>18231309
Big faggot who needs answers spoonfed to them. There's this weird website called Google. You must've passed it on your way here or at some point at all today. It even has it's own dedicated browser. You just type words into it and it magically leads you to answers. Weird right?!!? So how about instead of just asking questions and trying to dispove science from your computer chair, you take your faggot ass to Google and type "Earth magnetism"
>>
>>18234454
Only the weak minded see that picture. There's this thing called fanaticism. "You are all sheep" is usually the favorite catchphrase of fanatics and zealots. If you even tried to know more about the world, you'd discover it's all just chaos and none of us are alike. Please expand your mind past the confines of infowars and Youtube.
>>
>>18231164
>>18231174
>>18231182

Also, help me understand. When they say Kola drilled 12 kilometers into the earth, is that like at sea level? Am I retarded? That question makes sense right?
>>
>>18231342

I was gonna reply to you but youre such a faggot moron that I decided against forming any rational explanation to account for your obvious bait so im really just here to tell you to go fuck yourself and you're nothing but a faceless creampie janitor,.
>>
>>18234942
That just proves the earth is flat
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (164KB, 2048x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
164KB, 2048x1202px
>>18230804
>What is the most fucked up cospiracy about the underground?

The Mainframe still being alive
>>
>>18230804
There's skeletons underground. Billions of them. Ever drive by a graveyard? The ground is full of skeletons.
>>
>>18242468
fuck you
>>
File: 1462094445226.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462094445226.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18242489
denial won't make the truth less true
>>
File: 2016-10-17 12.57.29.jpg (626KB, 895x896px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-17 12.57.29.jpg
626KB, 895x896px
what if all the planets are debris-covered skulls of dead elder gods?
>>
>>18242098
Yeah, I am sure it is not because you have absolutely no explanation or reasoning for your shit. But hey, if you dont know anything, just resort to namecalling. classic
>>
>>18233097
theres that much water down there? holy shit
>>
>>18234936
thanks, now i gotta fap
>>
>>18242092
Just to add to your confusion:

The thickness of earths crust varies wildly from place to place and having a lower altitude (relative to sea level) doesnt necessarily mean you are closer to the core compared to another place with a higher altitude :^)
>>
File: ringwoodite.jpg (117KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
ringwoodite.jpg
117KB, 590x393px
>>18242554
Do keep in mind the "water" in the Earth's mantle is NOT a big pocket of liquid H2O. It is present in a mineral called ringwoodite. Pic related is a bit of that mineral trapped in a raw diamond.

>The ringwoodite is 1.5 percent water, present not as a liquid but as hydroxide ions (oxygen and hydrogen molecules bound together).
>>
there is no underground, the earth is flat you moron
>>
>>18231301
gravity is real my friend, its the reason we age. Its the reason your moms tits drag at her feet and she isnt fuckable anymore
>>
>>18242849
b8
>>
>>18242423
>>18230804
>the cake being a lie
>>
>>18235075
I mean I guess pyramids having a hidden entrance deep into the earth could be possible. It might explain how the mayans (aztecs?) vanished overnight.
>>
File: plotting.jpg (206KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
plotting.jpg
206KB, 960x540px
>>18242998
>Hey! Sit there and be quiet. We still have a few more slots to fill.
>>
>>18242098
Translation: I'm a jackass and have no idea what I'm talking about but i wanna look smart
>>
>>18230804

I hear... wombles live in the underground.

Top secret though.
>>
>>18242396
Ladies and gentleman, /x/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>18231164
>Nobody knows
>therefore, the bible is true
>>
>>18241895
You realize that the Ocean bed is as low as 25km below sea level in some places
>>
>>18231261
If you're going to get all epistemological about it, then nothing is provable

Internal consistency is the goal of science. And if there is consistency between the observations of millions of independent researchers from dozens of unrelated fields of science, then there is no good reason for doubt.

Unless of course, you're butthurt because these observations don't match up with the biblical account of things.
>>
>>18236313
>dipshit can't read, it seems.
>money wasn't the problem.
Your own quote said that it was infeasible. What do you think infeasible means, anon?

Do you think that it is impossible for us to build mining and earth-transportation equipment that can withstand 180C? Of course not, it would just be probatively expensive.
>>
>>18235128
Centripetal force is not a separate force... It's just the component of force which points toward the center of a suppositional circle. So it also doesn't push things away from (or toward) the center of said circle. Centripetal means 'center seeking'. It's also oriented perpendicular to the instantaneous velocity of a given object, so that should tell you something important right there...
>>
>>18231348
The centrifugal force acts oppositely of what you defined, retard.
If your theory is correct and there's no gravity, we're actually walking on the inside of the earths crust and when we look into the sky we're actually looking towards the center of the earth, what is kindof impossible since you can't see the earth crust opposite of you when looking into the sky.
>>
>>18243450
In order to exhibit centripetal force on an object, you need to have a mechanical link with it and the revolving object. The only scenario where it's not the case, is hurr durr - gravity.
>>
>>18243518
>and when we look into the sky we're actually looking towards the center of the earth, what is kindof impossible since you can't see the earth crust opposite of you when looking into the sky.

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>18243382
he is right, though.
>>
>>18235128
according to your logic. everything on the surface must be lauched into space then.

gravity can hold a whole ocean but it cant keep a toddler from jumping?
> can you say bullshit?
>>
>>18233097
>>18231857
Enlightening stuff, lads.
>>
>>18234402
Cool.
>>
>>18243410
You realize that free water and Aquifers are different things
>>
>>18243917
you flat earthers disgust me with your horseblinders
>>
>>18233116

lol u so silly
>>
>>18243104
>>18242998
>>18242423
Kill yourself, you underage reddit faggots.
>>
>>18246027
>doesnt get the reference
cute
>>
>>18230804

>Crab people
>>
>>18246249
confirmed for not reading the thread
>>
I have notified the LEPRecon about this thread. Expect a visit from tiny men and a headache later, gentlemen.
>>
File: water cycle.jpg (333KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
water cycle.jpg
333KB, 1920x1200px
>>18244150
>gravity can hold a whole ocean
are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>18248292
god that series turned to shit after the first book
>>
>>18248367
I enjoyed it until the fourth desu
>>
Newfag to /x/ here, but this contains quite a bit of bait and bullshit. Have a good day~
>>
>>18231397
Maybe they should make the drill bits from ovens?
>>
>>18244150
This is actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>18242098
Found the dumbass who's never taken the time to learn even the basics of Electromagnetism
>>
>>18242396
lol, how?
>>
>>18242541
that would actually be pretty cool
>>
>>18231301
What is your alternative to gravity?
>>
>>18231261
>You need facts to prove a claim

still waiting on you to present some
>>
>>18244150
I'm going to have to go puke after reading this profound lack of understanding of gravity
>>
>>18248292
Damn. I forgot all about that series till just now
>>
>>18248738
That's literally all you can find on /x/. Don't waste your time here, seriously, it's garbage.
>>
>>18244256
feel free to prove the globe shape anytime, champ.
You and I know you are empty handed though. So you should just give up, you little brainwashed retard.
>>
>>18251510

Earth's curvature is visible, plus the whole thing about perspective. But you guys don't ever wanna talk about that. Too inconvenient for you faggots I assume.
>>
File: ohno_my_tables_a_sphere.png (1013KB, 1276x965px) Image search: [Google]
ohno_my_tables_a_sphere.png
1013KB, 1276x965px
>>18251635
>Earth's curvature is visible
No it isn't, at any altitude the horizon is always at eyes' level.

> plus the whole thing about perspective
perspective actually explains how the Sun appears to be behind the horizon line on a flat Earth. See pic related.

hope this helps.
>>
>>18251688
no
>>
>>18251688
Never flown much eh?
I was referring to ships on the horizon but nice try with the sun. I'd be able to take a telescope and see the sun again at night if your example was the case.
>>
>>18251688
>No it isn't, at any altitude the horizon is always at eyes' level
thats simply not true. Even on a flat earth, this wouldnt be the case. Are you even understanding your own theory?

I also like how in your picture the camera is partially under the table. Who is this supposed to trick?
>>
>>18251812
If the Earth was truely flat we would ALWAYS be able to see the sun, or at least the light from it.
>>
>>18251856
this
>>
>>18243381

The Wombles live in Wimbledon, you cunt.
>>
>>18251856
exactly. Nor would there be a clearly cut horizon
>>
>>18231326
yes, this new thing called pressure and heat you thick fuck. Read what actually happened to that drilling project.
>>
File: Anon, pls..gif (5KB, 385x338px) Image search: [Google]
Anon, pls..gif
5KB, 385x338px
>>18235128

Anon, please stop to google before you defend correct positions badly. It only hurts.
>>
>>18251901
Maybe you should start to use google. You can get smarter every day :)
>>
>>18231210
>2016
>not believing in Yggdrasil

ishygddt.
>>
>>18233116
What would be outside of this sphere?

>>18235075
>inner earth
>dank

What is this, 2002?
>>
>>18252004
more systems, probably. the nazi's looked at our universe like a piece of cheese with holes in it
>>
>>18252055
Source? Genuinely curious.
Did they think it's made of solid rock with air pockets being "universes" and travel between universes is by making tunnels?
How would the immense pressure of the rock and physics in general even work?

Most of these fringe cosmological ideas sound very interesting and put generic sci-fi to shame
>domed underwater Flat Earth, infinite ice plane Flat Earth, concave Earth in rock.
>>
>>18251856
If you believe that light is infinite
>>
>>18254500
nope
>>
>>18251688
lel look at this shitty bait picture
i mean, i know we are on /x/ but try a little bit harder, man
>>
File: 4HgSpk3.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
4HgSpk3.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>18234454
>>
>>18251688
Spend a grand or so and send a balloon with a camera inside a box into the stratosphere. Look at the sun. Look at the Earth's curvature.
There are a thousand highschool kids every year who do so.

I don't know how you think that could be spoofed unless you believe in the government working with Ayylmaos... and if they are then how did the ayylmaos get here? Is the world they come from flat as well?
>>
>>18241655
Water reaches critical temperature at 374°C under pressure, we know for a fact that 12km down, it's a toasty 180°C which stopped the russians from digging deeper back in the 90s and it only gets hotter the deeper you go, which means that no matter how high the pressure is beneath the earth's crust, you cant have liquid water.
>>
>>18231310
you realize that its spinning and you are being pushed outwards from the center, that is known as CENTRIFUGAL FORCE.

if what you were saying was true then we'd all be getting tossed off earth into space.
>>
>>
File: 1475103271427.jpg (43KB, 552x439px) Image search: [Google]
1475103271427.jpg
43KB, 552x439px
>>18242468
>>
>>18231280
Kind of like the robot on Terminator 3... I totally get it now.
>>
File: IMG_7756.jpg (40KB, 475x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7756.jpg
40KB, 475x820px
>>18234897
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
We recently discovered that t here is a fuck huge ocean, with more water on it than there is on the entire surface.
>>
>>18231301
If gravity isn't real then why can't you jump into space? What exactly is holding you to the earth?
>>
>>18231164
>Water was found in the deepest rocks which confirms the Bible's claim of water being within the earth.
Good job
>>
>>18257319
I really really like this image.
>>
>>18231164
>Water was found in the deepest rocks which confirms the Bible's claim of water being within the earth
Holy shit, I never knew how wells work before this! THANK YOU, JESUS!
>>
>>18230804
That demons live there
>>
>>18259849
Link.
>>
god dam I should not have read this thread having a masters degree in geology....
>>
>>18261188
I thought of majoring geology, but my math is not good enough. I already have my AA now, so no turning back.
>>
>spoiler: of course all this is rhetorical, earth is flat and everything told on the Moon is a lie.

This desu
>>
>>18234402
>All of this made up stuff
wew
>>
>>18235455
I am.
>>
>>18261207
>>18261215
>>18261223
piss poor bait
>>
>>18261873
Flat earth isn't going to go away because it's true.
>>
>>18262302
>Flat earth isn't going to go away
retarded memes tend to stick, yes
>>
>>18262320
Oh yeah? So everything is still coming up milhouse, eh?
>>
>>18230804
Underpants gnomes
>>
>>18262326
milhouse will never be a meme
>>
And in the end nobody was right because their still both just all theories. Faggots....words are also things we make up but ONLY TO DESCRIBE based on our opinion and chopped vocabulary...just cus we SAY its something ..DOESNT mean it is...WE CREATE lables for comfort because this world is INSANE..so we like to beileve that something IS if we SAY it is....ego nonsense bullshit
>>
>>18262349
Nah, you're just mentally deficient and thus unfit for the modern scientific discourse. Stick to comic books.
>>
>>18262349
>And in the end nobody was right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP-bAlOJzWc
>>
>>18262349
You do realize your using words which lets your idea of this whole issue come through to us right ?
>>
>>18259858
Magnets
>>
>>18230804
Everything written by /k/ innawoodsers.
>>
>>18251885
*BLAM!*
Sorry anon, you just knew too much...
>>
File: mercenary.jpg (1018KB, 2438x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mercenary.jpg
1018KB, 2438x1600px
some weird ass bugs as big as fucking trucks
>>
>>18231310
>Gravity is caused by DDR
>>
>>18231351
Kek
>>
>>18259849
>>18260887

Fukkin hell, IT ISN'T AN OCEAN!!!! The water is literally trapped in rocks.

http://www.seeker.com/oceans-of-water-locked-400-miles-inside-earth-1768677509.html
>Ringwoodite is a rare type of mineral that forms from olivine under very high pressures and temperatures, such as those present in the mantle's transition zone. Laboratory studies have shown that the mineral can contain water, which isn't present as liquid, ice or vapor; instead, it is trapped in the ringwoodite's molecular structure as hydroxide ions (bonded oxygen and hydrogen atoms).

I already put a pic of ringwoodite trapped in rough diamond here: >>18242796

There is no free, liquid water under the Earth's crust.
>>
>>18231164
Why is there a reason to bring up the Bible? It doesn't confirm anything but a coincidence, given that people were able to make wells - it'd only be natural for them to think water was inside earth.
>>
>>18230804
vril my dude vril
>>
File: pepe.png (238KB, 418x425px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
238KB, 418x425px
Saturn is warming globally from SOLAR radiation Jupiter's great redspot also broke apart, and mars polar ice fluctuated the same as earth's periodic winter. This is due to increased luminosity after the sunspots disappeared in the last 2-3 solar cycles happening closer than other periods too.

Global warming by man-made C02 is a corporate scam on the public
>>
File: 1470757189379.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470757189379.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>18231219
FIANLLY
Someone says the truth
>>
>>18263903
teach me your ways
>>
>>18231440
Because those are the temperatures founds at those depths. It doesn't even account for the temperature or mechanical constraints sustained by the drills or equipments. Not even mentioning the need for a cooling method that doesn't instantly evaporate, not even mentioning the need to somehow evacuate all those debris. Nigger you're the stupidest ever..
>>
Why can't the earth have a molten metal core and also have crazy ass reptilians living somewhere in the 2000 fucking miles between the surface and the core?
>>
>>18231185
It's more believable than any other bullshit conspiracy I've had people spew at me.
>>
>>18231219
Do you eat craff?
>>
>>18231261
Wait a second, is this the same guy who was going on about the silicon trees a few weeks ago?

You're certainly using the same arguments.
>>
>>18231297
Great. Let's go meet in Hawaii and I'll send you on an all-expenses-paid one-way express trip to see it for yourself.
>>
>>18231310
If we were living in a concave earth, then what you just said would be completely true.

Unfortunately, that belief is slightly more retarded than the average hollow-earth theory.
>>
>>18231332
>Artificially
I think that's exactly what he's driving at. Remember this is a hollow earth thread - he thinks the interior of the earth is made up of hyperintelligent reptilian Jewish Nazi Illuminati Freemasons.
>>
>>18231386
It's also the same hostile temperature I try to avoid using to cook my phone or I don't know a fucking camera because THAT SHIT FUCKING DESTROYS ELECTRONICS.
>>
>>18231445
Damn the Artichoke Society got you good son
>>
>>18233097
I believe - now I haven't looked this up so correct me if I'm wrong - that peridotite (AKA olivine), a mineral which is believed to be extremely common within the Earth's mantle, is generally aqueous.
>>
>>18233162
That's true, but it's also fun to watch naive smart people trying to convince the dumb ones of the truth.
>>
>>18234509
>Since the Earth is flat, you'd just dig until you fell through the bottom onto the elephants

I fixed your post. You can thank me later.
>>
>>18243014
The Mayans still exist, numbnuts. So do the Aztecs.

It's the Inka that are gone, and we know why they're gone. It's because the Spaniards fucking murdered them all.
>>
>>18242541
Sumerian mythology ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>18242849
Unless it was literally paper-thin, the Earth being flat wouldn't necessarily prohibit the existence of a large underground space.
>>
>>18246259
Confirmed for not reading the OP.
>>
>>18248367
I didn't really notice it until the last book, but that said I was a child when I read the rest of the series, so I probably just couldn't tell.
>>
>>18255570
>Well, sir, I'm fairly sure what we've got here is not an argument. It is, in fact, a block of wood.
>>
>>18259858
Invisible demons.
>>
>>18262339
Everything is a meme. Including Milhouse's lack of meme status.

But not Milhouse himself. Never Milhouse.
>>
>>18231164
>Finds water underground in a planet covered in water
>SEE MUH BIBLE :D
>>
>>18231308
Underrated truth
>>
>>18231309
>Not that guy

Humans (and other (possibly all)life) generate a electromagnetic field
Perhaps due to electric impulses
But Earth (Gaea) is a living entity in some regard
Lay lines (telluric currents) may be her 'nerve impulses'
>>
>>18266171

>>18231219
>>
>people still haven't connected schumann frequency resonance with magnetic reconnection

All in due time, I guess.
>>
>>18231336
Those gravfags
A-am i right..?
>>
>>18250809
Density, bro
>>
>>18266402
Yes, and?
>>
>>18266491
Oh for fuck's sake not this shit again
>>
>>18266587
>confirmed for not reading the thread
>>
>>18266640
>Confirmed for not reading the OP
>>
>>18231261
gravity hasnt been proven, correct, but i was believing you until you said "web of lies"
>>
Hey what about secret corridors in himalayas?
>>
>>18251510
>brainwashed retard
>believes the oldest and most retarded meme of all time

Flat earthers are so fucking delusional it makes me laugh everytime
>>
>>18266688
wow, you are actually retarded.
Or your idea of trolling is being super obtuse
>>
>>18268747
I love how just about every post you've made directed at me so far can be applied better to you than it ca to me.
>>
>>18259858
Spiritually wanting to be to the center, and therefore closer to god.
>>
File: Earth Pond.jpg (106KB, 432x333px) Image search: [Google]
Earth Pond.jpg
106KB, 432x333px
>>18230804
The core of our Earth is actually a brain-like silicon based organism and the rest of the Earth is it's "shell."

That's why there are earthquakes, the being is thinking and moving frequently

Either that or pic related which doesn't include a core
>>
>>18231310

That's enough /x/ for me lads
>>
Giant subterranean intelligent ants. Tough exoskeleton can withstand the intense heat of the planet's interior, speak telepathically, blind obviously so they gather information through microvibrations and heat sensing.
>>
>>18269062
So, being purposfully obtuse it is.
>le ebin trolling
>>
>>18266171
How?
>>
>>18264382
The species that was "expected" to be these reptilians were wiped out long before they were intelligent. So I suppose you're not wrong in some way. Their fossils are still in the earth somewhere.
>>
>>18269175
No, I will only accept a theory that includes even more baseless assumptions that dont match our observations. Give it to me /x/
>>
>>18269295
Earth is sausage-shaped, darkness is caused by an accumulation of black air (noctic vapours), and all appearance of motion is a hallucination.
>>
>>18266182
Valid salad.
>>
>>18230804

There is no underground
>>
>>18266122
s-h-i-l-l-
>>
>>18231326
Wait...how deep can you go? You didn't see this 12 km hole, so how do you know what's down there. I can only dig 1 foot deep at the beach, 2 maybe. So I assume any sciencefag trying to tell me that there's anything under 2 feet below me is talking out of his asshole. Or maybe you're talking out of your asshole.

I'd say tools aren't good enough/it's too expensive to pull off.
>>
>>18271566

Clearly 2 feet is the REAL rock-bottom. After that it's all pixies, lizardmen and waifus living in their underground utopia.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.