[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: descarga.png (3KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
3KB, 193x261px
Images, pictures, stories ... I want to know what you think / about this.
>>
I once saw a ufo out near vandenberg afb. Was driving from Santa Ynez to Santa Maria and there's a long stretch of the 101 that's almost deserted. I thought it was a star at first, so I didn't pay attention until it suddenly flickered, brightened, and then shot straight up in the sky.

Anyhow, I was listening to an interview with Allen Greenfield earlier today and he posited that the assumption that ufo phenomenon is the product of
Either just etb's or military is oversimplification. He was talking about basically beings from another reality or universe, citing sagan for example saying some phenomenon could be mistakenly attributed to other "paranormal" activity.
>>
>>18230745
Aliens are real. The stories about live aliens are false, but bodies were recovered in a crash:

https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view

These bodies were used to genetically modify certain human beings in the same way firefly DNA was infused into plants to make plants glow:

http://www.glowingplant.com/

The transgenic humans have demonstrated psychic abilities, astounding powers of healing and recovery, and abnormally high intelligence and communication abilities.

The Roswell crash is a cover, a Project Mogul balloon crashed on his ranch.

The actual crash occurred at Aztec between '47 and '50. The recovery crew has to cast large concrete slabs with rebar in the sand, order for the cranes that lifted the UFO onto the trucks to have traction in the sand, and the concrete slabs were left there because they were too big to carry out.

The aliens returned in the '50s and landed at Holloman AFB to recover their lost ship and crew, but the crew were long dead. This began the official diplomatic program between the large nosed grey aliens and America.

The landing was fictonalized and publicized by Spielberg in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, but the aliens were made to appear weaker, with smaller noses, and less humanoid. They're actually very similar to us, they have DNA, and the dead ones were found wearing G-suits for flight just like American test pilots.

Cattle mutilations are not alien, it's just unmarked American helicopters sampling the food supply to gauge it's safety after the nuclear tests were performed above ground so close to the food supply back in the WWII days. The dead cows are often found mutilated in a way so as to make it appear as if they were abducted by aliens.

Alien abduction of humans is not real, it's just sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18230996
>The transgenic humans have demonstrated psychic abilities, astounding powers of healing and recovery, and abnormally high intelligence and communication abilities.

I should add that this project was discontinued shortly after these effects were discovered. Some of these people walk among you without your knowledge. They are generally more evolved than the average human being, and are very hard to discourage or kill.
>>
>>18231000
>I should add that this project was discontinued shortly after these effects were discovered. Some of these people walk among you without your knowledge. They are generally more evolved than the average human being, and are very hard to discourage or kill.

I should also add that all of them are American in heritage, because Americans discovered the crash.

This is also why panic over Russian aggression is overstated. Any public American aerospace technology you know about is at least 20 years behind the secret stuff, which you wouldn't even believe. If America is ever truly threatened, this technology will be used to exert absolute hedgemony over the entire population of Earth for it's safety.

America has no desire to do this, however.
>>
>>18230745
If they exist, they have either stayed hidden themselves OR they are "not there". Do you understand? These are the only two options. This iS the proof aliens exist. We live in a world habitable. Why would other species that evolved into sentience not come to another inhabitable world? Have you ever thought that?

They are either hidden themselves or they are "not there".

I'm not sure what they may look like, but I am sure they would have to be bipedal. It's the first step to sentience. To be able to walk, is to be able to run, and the instinct to fight might come as well.

With that sentience, there is hope for "evolution of mind" as it is called. With that comes thought of self. You made yourself who you are by your own thought.

With all of these factors being set, how would two civilizations not meet at some point in time? It's not possible, just like we had scowered our world, we have just started to do with space. There are real astronauts now. I will say that any countries space program is dying to go further into making us get off this rock. I can assure you that these people don't want to live on earth anymore. To make another habitable home. Exploring and claiming has been in our blood since we evolved from what we were.

There has been a plan set in motion. From the very start. Since our first thought. Stay alive. It's our prime instinct. Our most prime. The very first.

There will be pivotal moments in your life. The universe has a sense of irony like that. You will come to realize the zero come to one.
>>
>>18231087
>If they exist, they have either stayed hidden themselves OR they are "not there". Do you understand? These are the only two options. This iS the proof aliens exist. We live in a world habitable. Why would other species that evolved into sentience not come to another inhabitable world? Have you ever thought that?

They don't visit often.

Human radar caused the first crash, an unexpected development due to the EM drives on their ships.

Their return at Holloman was to recover the lost ship. Every. Single. Interaction. after this was governed by rules of the treaty with the USA.
>>
>>18231087
>I'm not sure what they may look like

Bipedal, tall, large nose, grey skim, some kind of headdress that amplifies their natural psychic ability.
>>
>>18230745
I just want to know what the mostly invisible shit was at the end of my bed at my old house
>>
>>18231477
>I just want to know what the mostly invisible shit was at the end of my bed at my old house
Please elaborate.
>>
the emails with hillary clinton's campaign advisor talking about ETI's (Extraterrestrial Intel) and Zero point energy, which seems to be what the aliens want to give us, as long as we don't get them invlolved into our wars
>>
>>18230745

I've had several abduction experiences and i've witnessed UFO's in the company of other people.

Happy to answer questions/describe my experience if anyone is interested?
>>
photoshop skills m8
>>
>>18232112
It was also borderline spam email soliciting podesta to join the guys batshit crazy alien cult. Entire mail inboxes are dumped from these leaks, just because they show up in the official leak doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18232539
>poor
Gogogo!
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
File: hdr2001_5.jpg (34KB, 641x320px)
hdr2001_5.jpg
34KB, 641x320px
http://www.ufobc.ca/Sightings/sightspre95_v2.htm
Spring 1990, Vancouver, BC
http://www.ufobc.ca/Sightings/sights2001_v2.htm
Early June 2001, Vancouver, BC
Some good stories for you to read
http://www.ufobc.ca/Sightings/index_v2.htm
>>
>>18230996
How do you know all this?
>>
i have read online that if enough of us want them to appear they will do so.

unfortunately i don't think humanity is quite ready for a full encounter, i think we need to keep talking about it and letting people know they probably exist, because even if they haven't visited us yet we need to be psychologically ready for when we do interact with them/find their tech on some moon or planet.

for now i hope they keep making close passes and revealing themselves to people who are ready
>>
File: images.jpg (1KB, 259x195px)
images.jpg
1KB, 259x195px
>>18232709
Basically started when i was quite young, had strange "dream" experiences but never thought much of it.

Until recently didn't believe in any of this stuff, it was only after the fact and learning about other people's experiences and how they matched precisely with what i'd experienced did i start to consider the possibility of actual alien abduction.

first, ufo.
probably sometime in 2008, it's around 7pm. i was chilling watching a movie. get a call from family to come outside, there are these 3 bright orange lights hovering silently in the sky, they circle each other and move around for the better part of 15-20 minutes and leave. there were 3 other direct witnesses (and presumably many more, as this was in a populated suburban area of at least a few thousand people).
the lights looked almost exactly like pic related.

anyone interested in more?
>>
>>18235045
for whatever reason we never got any pictures of that night, if i recall the camera batteries were dead.

the lights hovered there, and within the space of a few seconds totally vanished. no sound, jet streams, nothing. it was a fairly clear evening too, late in the year in the southern hemisphere. so it was still pretty light outside.

the first solid recollection of an abduction i have was a few years after the UFO event. probably 2011, but maybe earlier. I was woken in my sleep to a strange smell, my room was strangely well lit. the smell is reminiscent of old cardboard mixed with, maybe old lasagne? hard to describe but a really pungent smell. very distinctive.

though the room was well lit, it took me a moment to adjust my eyesight. i saw something standing not half a metre away and immediately paniced. at the time i had no idea what it was or why i was afraid. it was almost instinctual. i pull ed the blankets over me.

the next think i remember was a loud crack, the feeling of being electrocuted almost (if you could describe it, never personally been electrocuted but that's how i'd imagine it would feel) and bright light and flashing.

woke up, went about my day and didn't think anything of it. with each experience though, the more attention i paid and the more i seemed to recollect. p/2
>>
>>18235063

Quick note on the first experience.

what i saw that night, happened very quick so i didn't get a good look, but i now know that what i was looking at was one of the short ones. with the big forheads. they don't *quite look like they are depicted online and in fiction, though some representations are more accurate than others. the one i saw that night was only about as tall as my dresser, so it was only chest height tall. like maybe the height of an 8 year old.

my next experience was probably the most horrific. at this point i was aware that something was going on when i was sleeping occasionally, and it was happening on a frequent basis, though my memory of it is extremely limited.

this was sometime in 2012, this again occurred as i was sleeping, i wake up *again* to an extremely lit room. this time was much lighter than the first. it was as if someone had parked their car outside with the headlights on. i look around my room, i have the distinct memory of being agitated. like something was bothering me in my sleep. there's a loud buzzing noise coming from somewhere but i can't place it (also a common theme in other experiences)

i take a good look around the room and it's empty, but strangely my door is unlocked and it's slowly opening. the next bit is where it get's fucked

my agitated state compelled me to get out of bed and close it. i go over to the door and open it forcefully to see what's(who's) responsible.

there's 3 of them in my hallway. right outside the door. i will never forget the fear i experienced in that moment. raw, animalistic. cold. it was as if someone had tipped a bucket of ice water over my head and it went all over my body. these ones were small, same as before. this time i got a better look, though it was probably only for a fraction of a second in reality.

The shape of the head is different than what you'd expect given popular depictions, the eyes were rounder, completely black. cont....
>>
>>18230996
You might be correct on some points, but you are way off on others.

Likely a shill.
>>
File: Greyalien.jpg (78KB, 368x468px)
Greyalien.jpg
78KB, 368x468px
>>18235083

cont..

their foreheads are also more distinct, as though they come forward more, bit like in pic related, however the eyes are rounder and the face is wider.

they (the smaller ones) nearly always move in unison. whenever there's more than one, like in the the second experience, they'd move together. it's almost as if they share consciousness directly somehow. like a very sophisticated, genuine hive mind.
>>
>>18235083
Theres got to be something to them appearing in 3's.

When they appeared to me, there were 3 as well, and Ive heard stories from others where there were 3.
>>
>>18235091

What followed the fear was extreme panic. animalistic, instictual. do or die. not kidding when i say that i actually tried to attack them. i went in for a punch for the one in the middle (there were 3 and they were standing in like a triangle shape, in the hall right outside my door)

it seemed like time slowed, and as quick as lightening the middle one pulls out this metallic stick, with a really pointy end. and hits me in the forehead with it. right in between the eyebrows. there's a loud crack, and everything goes black, later there's the feeling of electrocution again.

the metallic item i was struck with was long, very thin. looked fragile. shiny, and very sharp at the end. probably the length and width of a knitting needle, only gets thinner and thinner from the base, whereas a knitting needle is fairly uniform to a point.

I wake up the next morning feeling unwell, i vomit in the shower, and on the way out of the bathroom i notice a strange marking on my back,

the texture of it looks like something had sucked on my back. if you've ever had a hicky it was like that, the blood had risen to the upper layers of my skin. it had a very distinctive shape, and looked like pic related.

I actually snapped a pic of it on my phone at the time. if anyone is interested i'll have a look for it and post it?
>>
>>18235092
Not sure the significance of it myself. when i saw the ufo's there were 3 lights.

i'm sure they'd have their reasons for travelling in 3's. any idea the significance? could just be a tactical thing.
>>
>>18235106
Post it!
>>18235112
It could come down to the "hive mentality" mentioned earlier.

When I had my encounter, they literally materialized around me in full view, and the air humming and the huge fear washing over me, leads me to believe that they are more powerful in groups. Able to use and combine their own, individual consciousness, together to achieve control of situations.

Let me put it like this" You know people that have a huge personality? THey come into the room, and some people will make everyone in the room at ease, or everyone on edge? Thats what their linked minds are for, and thats probably why you and I became so incredibly afraid. They were literally suffocatin our own minds or spirit or whatever, with theirs, to accomplish control of the situation.

I dont know what their agenda is, but good on you for trying to attack one. That must have taken a lot of will power.
>>
>>18235106
Post it
>>
>be 5
>go to sleep
>wake up
>it's still dark
>i'm also not in my bed anymore
>in a forest next to house
>take 20-30 minutes trying to find my way back
>eventually come across a huge 15ft ditch/crevice that is beside my house
>be happy because i know i'm close by now
>but wait
>giant orb shaped craft in the ditch
>hear a humming coming from it
>even being 5 i still nope the fuck out of there instantly
>run home within 30 seconds, slam door behind me
>mom was in kitchen, had been up all night and was freaked out
>had no idea how i left, she thought i was in bed until i came in 5 seconds ago
This isn't the only time shit like this happened to me, but this was just the longest story i could think of. Still spooks me to this day.
>>
>>18235045
This is one of the most common UFO sightings out there; I've seen it, and thousands of others have too. In fact, i'd dare say it's so common that its probably not a UFO, and instead just some government project that nobody wants to admit.
>>
>>18235125

It was fear more than anything. the fear is unbelievable, as you'd know.

I don't know the specifics about their use of telepathy, i've experienced it with the larger ones, but it's quite possible what you're saying. they could definitely be using their telepathic ability to suppress their tartet's cognitive ability or incite fear. perhaps their most well documented trait is their telepathic ability.

here's the photo, there's two more to the set, there's literally nothing that could have caused this prior to the event. i'd seen my back the morning before and it wasn't there. there was no electric blanket on my bed, i wasn't exposed to anything that could have made that kind of mark.

took a while to come to grips with what had happened. scared the shit out of me at the time.
>>
>>18235173
>>
>>18235173
Do you sleep with your window open by any chance? There's multiple animals that are known to fly in windows and feed off of sleeping humans and leave marks like that, albiet it's uncommon.
>>
>>18235173
Target's***
>>
>>18235181
No, not usually, i might sometimes in summer, never had any marks like that before or since though. live in a reasonably suburban are too. Straya, so there's bushland within a kilometre or so. what kind of animals?
>>
>>18235170
wasn't actually a solid craft, more like 3 of them, as they moved apart and drifted. could be a government thing though. who knows. seems strange to fly them over a residential area though. either way it seems strange. there aren't any military airfields in my state as far as i know. it's quite a way to the nearest one, no seriously controlled airspace nearby either.
>>
>>18235190
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_bat
Normally they only feed off of cattle, but sometimes in summer weather they get desperate and go for sleeping people. It also could have been a common household rat/mouse, which both have a much higher tendancy of biting people in their sleep, although your mark looks a little to clean to be rodent caused, so it's most likely from a bat.
>>
File: crop0108.jpg (43KB, 558x439px) Image search: [Google]
crop0108.jpg
43KB, 558x439px
I think crop circles are the greatest evidence of Aliens and Alien interaction with humans.

Whilst it is possible to recreate certain crop circles using a plank and ropes, there still exists particular circles that would be impossible to recreate and a multitude of unexplained phenomena surrounding these events.

A team of 12 students in America created a Firefox logo crop circle, it took two weeks of planning, was completed in under 24 hours and is around 220 feet in diameter.

Compare this to an anonymous circle that appeared over night in Wiltshire, depicted. At a massive 878 feet in diameter and consisting of 409 circles that are shaped so that they appear perfectly round from above, no matter the level of the ground, in a much more elaborate design.

The most compelling evidence is the fact that in genuine crop circles, like in the picture, the crop is never bent or broken. Instead there is an area of "hyper growth" where the crop has grown incredibly fast near the base at one side, so that the crop naturally bends over and lies flat too the ground.
>>
File: 252.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px)
252.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>18235202
This image shows the growth I mentioned.

Also, strong magnetic fields can be recorded in fields with crop circles in them.
>>
http://www.grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de/234-possible-intelligent-signals-from-sun-like-stars20101011/
>>
>>18235170
Yeah, I saw it to like when I was 8 or 9.
>>
File: zzeta.jpg (68KB, 500x316px)
zzeta.jpg
68KB, 500x316px
>>18235205
and coupled with images like this and other messages that seem to answer messages sent out into space by humans, I think its almost indisputable proof that we are not alone in the universe and that something wants to communicate with us.

The translation of the binary code is

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there.
We oppose deception. Conduit closing. 0x07"
>>
>>18235198
yeah, definitely no vampire bats here. interesting thought though.
>>
>>18230745
SтцpîD Hцмaи
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.