[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: j p morgan.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j p morgan.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: lincoln.jpg (34KB, 576x375px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.jpg
34KB, 576x375px
>>
File: mib3_timejump.gif (995KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
mib3_timejump.gif
995KB, 500x273px
>>18230524
astrology is considered pseudo-science, laughed at by scientists and normies and connected to occultism, mostly because of random-generated daily horoscopes and it was used by con artists during human history so people are skeptical about it.

i was also skeptic regarding astrology, 5 years ago, but once i started learning it myself (first western, then vedic) without paying some "astrologers" i started realizing about some events that happened in my life were written at the time of my birth including my own character (physical and mental) and behaviour.

but, there is truth in stars and it would take some time for more and more people to research hidden depths of astrology and past, present and future of either their character or future events.

my guess is astrology would become more popular in future. it may be hard to believe but everyone has people in their life who are interested in astrology, but they are not telling anyone because they dont want to be ridiculed by society, because society is currently not ready for hidden knowledge astrology has.

>what did he mean by this?
using astrology, it is possible to predict possible outcome of some events or people destiny. it is not "gypsies crystal ball" but you can connect the dots regarding current flow of invisible energies on our planet and universe. if you want to be really, really rich using various prediction methods is one of must-haves.

its gambling with universe.
>>
His nickname on street was Jupiter. Really makes you think.
>>
>>18230524
He is a filthy kike
>>
>>18230615
where did you gain your knowledge of astronomy from books? can you link them to me somehow? tell me the names?
>>
>>18230615
you mention various prediction methods, you mean probabilities and statistical analysis?

you enter the realm of mathematics instead of pseudoscience
>>
astrology is objectively stupid
>>
>>18230524

It's a bullshit answer to an obvious question: how did you become so successful, oh baron of finance?

Either he didn't want to give away real secrets, or the truth was just mundane (as in just applying fundamentals of good business). So he made some shit up about astrology, probably because it sounded good enough or maybe he wanted to pretend he was wise rather than merely lucky in his success.

It's up to you to decide whether his success was because he was a skilled businessman who mastered his craft, or because star wizards told him money secrets.
>>
>>18230524
It means friendship is magic... hehe.
>>
>>18233080
nigger
>>
>>18236668
Fuck off you neck beard
>>
File: IT'S TIME FOR 4CHAN.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME FOR 4CHAN.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>18236660
>>
>>18230524
either he is making stuff up, or he means that astrology is real, or he uses astrology to predict markettrends because of other people who believe in astrology. like if astrology says there will be financial difficulties for certain groups, he knows that people will start spending less and saving up, making him able to bet on the change of the stocks in the right way making more money
>>
You don't need astrologists to fuck Tesla.
>>
File: YSHD.png (790KB, 835x615px) Image search: [Google]
YSHD.png
790KB, 835x615px
>>18236668
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.