[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: death.jpg (153KB, 710x903px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
153KB, 710x903px
Is death just permanent sleep? I could get used to that, I think
>>
File: geisha smoke.jpg (223KB, 870x533px) Image search: [Google]
geisha smoke.jpg
223KB, 870x533px
>>18228835
Actually I did almost die. I was dead for a few minutes until they brought me back. Dying does feel sort of like falling asleep only without the actual feeling of tiredness. Everything feels heavier and heavier and your sight dims until you are done for.

Being dead? Personally I think you get what you believe in. Some people think it's just your brain misfiring, but either way you're going to see something when you die and you won't be able to "wake up" from it unless you make it back to life. Good luck with that,
>>
My last experience with death is that I zoned out and back in for an hour long while my wife kept punching me to keep me here. She hit me good with an uppercut and that's when I discovered I'd rather stay for a while.

Also, shit just paled and grayed until it was a static image, a very old image. Weird stuff, dying.
>>
If you end up in one of two hollow places in Sheol, yes, it's sleep for a very long time. However, some people are fully awake if they go to the other hollow place. And then some people end up in some sort of paradise.

As far as death... for those who don't make it to the new world and heaven, you could say it is permanent sleep. It's the absolute erasement of existence. It's nothing, so to speak.
>>
>>18228835
It's just like the time before you were born.
>>
>>18228867
I had some serious pulmonary issues a few years ago as a result of another physical malady I have. Breathing got really shallow, ended up in the hospital. Both lungs started to collapse.

My first night in hospital, I fell asleep sitting up, and was suddenly aware of an immensely heavy feeling washing over my entire body. It was dark in the room, but kept getting darker, almost like turning the contrast on your tv waaaayyyy down. The heaviness was so fucking strong, my entire body just felt like "down".

Somehow, I managed to come around. I woke semi coherent, and all I could groggily say was "fuck. Oh fuck."

A nurse happened to be on the room tending to another patient. She heard me just spouting slurry fuck's and asked if I was OK. I don't remember answering her. I laid down in bed and went back to sleep with an oxygen mask on. This time, the sleep didn't feel heavy.
>>
>>18229504
I never told anyone what happened. It didn't dawn on me until months later that I had probably died for a short time. I'm so fucking scared of death.
>>
>>18229447
This isn't deep or insightful, fuck off
>>
I don't know what happens and I'm not gonna think to much about it all I know is that death is a part of life which we all go through sooner or later preferably later but does it really matter? Probably not so I don't really give to many shits about my life expectancy. If I feel like I wanna have a smoke I'm gonna have a smoke.
>>
>>18228835
Permanent dreamless sleep, sure.
>>
>>18229508
Why are you scared? It's the only way outta this diarreah and AIDS infected shithole!
>>
>>18229529
Its true tho
>>
>>18228835
Spent a week in a coma over the summer, just blackness/nothingness.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>there is no after life
>once you die lights swtich off forever
Always the same shit you guys
>>
>>18230503
Are you the anon that started the thread about Indians shitting in the street?
>>
>>18230566

Being in a coma =/= dying.
>>
>>18230566

could you feel time passing?
>>
File: svarog_olshanskiy.png (585KB, 568x771px) Image search: [Google]
svarog_olshanskiy.png
585KB, 568x771px
No one came back to tell us how death is like.

Fuck off all of you atheist, astral faggots and whoever claims otherwise.
>>
>>18231806
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.