[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Grove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 123123123124132.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
123123123124132.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
What does /x/ know about bohemian grove?
>>
File: 1422677241353.jpg (41KB, 446x750px) Image search: [Google]
1422677241353.jpg
41KB, 446x750px
>>18228010
Jack fucking shit, that's what.

There's nothing but preteens here now.
>>
>>18228010
It's a fruity little club where rich old bastards piss on trees and put on little plays. Yeb threw a tantrum they wouldn't serve him a milkshake once.
>>
>>18228019
o well
>>
File: JackParsonsjpg.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
JackParsonsjpg.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>18228010
supposedly started late 19th early 20th century by various "bohemian' artists and writers. Has somehow become a midsummer retreat for the worlds elite. Presidents, generals, heads of industry...zionists really. The secrecy leads to a lot of speculation. the creamation of care ceremony which opens the festivities has many people scratching their heads. we dont understand what theyre doing and they are not saying. With that in mind, then you have someone like Alex Jones sneaking in to film and narrate the ceremony with his interperatation to the normies. Followed by a few who say they were either child sex slaves or even worse at the grove,and witnessed horrible murders and lemon parties. the locals of the area who find seasonal work during the encampment make good money in a short time and are sworn to secrecy. Doubtful they are privy to much anyway. But they arent talking about it either. We fear what we dont understand, and silence only stokes the paranoia of curiosity. I think they should reveal what really goes on or shut the place down altogether, because we pay for it all. Being 'elite" they feel like they are special and above everyone else. They know that average citizens want answers and they get a smug tickle from keeping secrets. its a game like everything else.
>>
>>18228010
Fuck off DrossFag
>>
>>18228010
no but I got extremely interested after watching Eyes Wide Shut. I feel like I understand the film from a narrative standpoint but not in the context of greater conspiracy theories/ "the truth" about the elite world
>>
>>18228208
trace it all back to Ancient Canaan and Babylon...
>>
They're hiring for kitchen work.
>>
File: IMG_1123.jpg (34KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
34KB, 850x400px
>>
>>18228327
ha, did he really say this?
he must not have been too deep into all the sadistic ritual shit.

good to see that nixon was a useful idiot instead of an actually evil retard.
>>
>>18229363
he was...just with females...
>>
>>18228117
>Alex Jones sneaking in

It was actually Jon Ronson who did the sneaking in, Jones just tagged along. The best description of that night is in Them
>>
>>18229520
probably fake, if they really did sneak in without consent, they were probably "allowed" to sneak in, after all they watch jones through his webcam

I watched it a few years ago, forget what its about, maybe ill watch it again, maybe ill change my mind
>>
Es una secta así como los iluminati skull and bones el club bilderbeg etc etc son los dueños del mundo rotschild Bayer rockefeller etienne davignon presidente del club
>>
File: bohe-12.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bohe-12.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
bumping with spoopy photos of bg
>>
>>18228062
Pretty much this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.