[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goatman Experiences/Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: skinwalker.jpg (20KB, 376x479px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
20KB, 376x479px
>Encounters goatman on trail
>Survives because /k/ and /x/ raised me right
>Realizes goatman and other monsters are real
>Needs to know how to kill one for future knowledge

Does anybody have any info on the Goatman in particular? I want anything that any of you have, any stories, methods of warding it off or killing it, what draws it, and any sources you guys have on killing it. There has to be some way to kill this thing
>>
>Does anybody have any info on the Goatman in particular?

You're the one that says he has encountered the creature and escaped due to certain skills/knowledge you process -- how about you share in detail your encounter.
>>
>>18227832
This
>>
>>18227809
head over to /k/ there is a spooky innawoods thread going on. You might find some info there
>>
>>18227832
>>18227867

I only what I know thanks to the guys here. But alright, ill share in detail. Im busy right now, but basically:

>Hiking alone through forest park in CA
>It's sort of outside town on outskirts, not too far away. Gets left untouched as a wilderness sanctuary, about 50 miles of thick dense forest, everything outside borders is unused, dryer-than-hell farmland
>4-5 PM, like to go out on own for day trips on weekends
>Read a bunch of goatman stuff via reddit a year ago, didnt give it any seriousness then
>Smell rotten, musty smell
>Geez, that smells terrible
>Keep on going until it gets dark. Smell is persisting the whole time.
>Stayed a little longer than usual. About 3 miles away from car. It's dark now.
>Notice guy a little off the trail
>He's turned around so I can't see his face
>Start getting nervous, not sure why
>Ask him if he's alright
>No response. Appears to shiver.
>He's obviously not taking a piss or even acting as if hes looking for something. Just standing there.
>Close enough to see his hair is super long and he's really dirty
>He's not standing right
>Shivers again. This time I see it.
>It's not a "shiver" so much as like a instant movement. Imagine blinking your eyes over and over really quickly but only the guy is moving.
>Suddenly remember the goatman stories from last year
>ohshit
>Scared as shit but have to ask
>"Are.. you the goatman guy? The spirit thing?"
>It whips around at "goat,"
>Face looks like clay that fell off the potters wheel
>Mouth just stays open
>That jaw
>Turn around and fucking run praying to god
>Look behind me
>ITS SHUFFLING AND KEEPING UP
>Drop the empty daypack and stuff, sprint all the way to the car
>Jump in car, which was facing the trees
>Guy is standing at treeline, not going into open
>Nobody else
>Drive 110 until Im in downtown
>Spend night at friends house
>>
This was last friday. Roughly 1.5 hours from my house. All I can think about is what I saw, that it's out there, and it knows I know what it is. I reread as much as I could find from before, and apart from a couple stories talking about killing it, one other trend pops out - it gets aggressive when people know what it is. If it were up to me, I would burn the entire damn sanctuary down to get it away, but I need some way to kill it - or catch it so everyone else can see.

I seriously cannot get past that its out there. If ANYBODY has any info, expericences, please for the love of God post it here. Also, thanks for the /k/ thread tip.
>>
>get a GoPro
>kill goatman
>show us
>fame and riches or you die and we don't hear from you
>>
>>18228215
Try and do the same thing again, except this time have a 50. cal set up on your car so you can pump a few into him. If it bleeds, you can kill it.
>>
>>18228251
>>18228247
My thoughts exactly, Ive got a head-mounted light and i think a go pro or loke a chest camera deal would be the best. Not licensed for a firearm

1.Obtain powerful weapon
2.Obtain Camera
3.Bring dog along
4.Hunt monster, take shots at
5.???
6 Profit

Only problems are:
1.This fucker kept up with me and probably could've caught me while shambling along, but it mustve been like he was taking massive steps or sliding across the ground. If he shuffles like Speed O Sound sonic runs, then I take a shot at him and he doesn't bleed I'm fucked.
2. If somebody sees me taking shots at what appears to be a human I am equally fucked
3. I think he'll recognize me. I can't tell anybody else, they'll think I'm a nutcase. I think right now I should work out a spot where if it comes I can get video of it and get out fast. Just observe until I've got something.
>>
>>18228195
you could've tried harder to make your story more believable
>>
File: praise-him-3-free-photo.jpg (23KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
praise-him-3-free-photo.jpg
23KB, 480x272px
>>18228320

I believe you senpai.

THIS BOARD HAS GOT FUCKED BECAUSE IT'S JUST PEOPLE JERKING EACH OTHER OFF WITH THEORIES.

WE NEED MEN LIKE YOU. DOING THINGS. ORIGINAL ADVENTURES. HUNTING GOATMAN.

VIDEOS AND STORIES OF YOU SHOOTING GOATMAN.

I FOR ONE SUPPORT YOU.
>>
File: tumblr_nmz53d9UL21sgq1k5o1_1280.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmz53d9UL21sgq1k5o1_1280.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>18228373
Okay, okay, before you go on, first thanks for believing me, but I am scared as fuck and i check every night in and around my house for any signa of forced entry now. Its going to be a couple months before I go out and try anything, and ive already reported a "wild wolf" to the park rangers (not exactly rangers, sanctuary people whatever you call them.)
Ive got an actual fucking monster right here, and if it can be wounded it can be killed meaning I can show it to the world. This is fucking huge. Next time i make a thread here will be before i go back in, gonna say what Im planning to do
>>
>>18228408

deus vult senpai, just go buy a nice quality sword from your local pawn shop or flea market, make sure the bearded man gives you a sturdy one. tell him it's important.

go to the local catholic church and get holy water. tell them it's important.

anoint the sword.

don the GoPro.

regular street clothes. the armor of God is upon you.

Go to where you saw him.

Kill him.
>>
>>18228320

You need a .308 battle rifle

Or one of those magnum AR platforms
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.