[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ritual/routine/method to the supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

The amount of information control on this board is ridiculous, almost to the point of it being pointless. Guess we're really on to something, huh?

Anyway: do you have your own personal ritual/incantations you partake in? Something to invoke an energy, manifest a situation, anything:

What's your ritual?

Me, I personally have a 14 word chant that brings me into a really open state. From there, I can do anything.
>>
>>18226509

>Me, I personally have a 14 word chant that brings me into a really open state. From there, I can do anything.

Me too. What's your chant?
Mine is "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."
>>
>>18226519
/pol/ please go.
>>
>>18226509
I have one I use for nature, places, etc. It sounds a little twee, I got it from a fantasy-comedy novel called The Gnole. In it, this little magical creature uses this to talk to the spirit of a tree. I've used it for trees, stone circles, places, landscapes, and it works for me:

"Spirit of the [whatever], give me your blessing and grant me your presence, that you and I may know ourselves as one."

Obviously, only for use in good places and be careful what you are opening yourself to.
>>
>>18226509
Altered states of consciousness is where its at.

All the rituals are just useless in a way. Some people like to walk in the park, some go to the gym, some go to church, these are all rituals.

What do you really want to know?

I know its not "rituals" of other people, are you that shallow?
>>
>>18226509
Furthermore you don't need to invoke energy, that's silly. Its already there.

Becoming consciously aware is I think what you want to do, it has nothing to do with invoking energy or rituals.
>>
>>18226509
This seems like a good thread to ask my question.

I always go in and out of /x/ stuff, sometimes I get this deep feeling that a ritual is due, and so it is done.

Now I am having that same feeling, but don't know what to do, its been bothering me all day and I need something

Any suggestions?

I was thinking some self improvement type thing, i did some curses back last few times and while they sure did something, it was not something I want or even need to do right now.

>>18226519
top kekk
>>
>>18227470
I have always thought this, don't follow the general consensus on rituals, just do something of your own creation to act as a focus point or ritual or "catalyst" for the magic to take place
>>
>>18227481
I don't need to do anything, I'm extremely experienced in altered states.

Once you get to a certain point everyrhing seems like roleplay, not in the sense that I don't believe you, but you're just putting limits on the self in order for you to say

"Hey look guys look what I can do"

Its a game your ego plays.

You see once you know the truth there's no point in even talking about it. Talking to others is no different to masterbating.
>>
>>18227497
True, I also do things with no action whatsoever, but the action can help.

I am also expirenced in altered states, anything you have been working with recently?
>>
>>18227481
And yes there seems to be information control, I use to think this was a bad thing, but seriously.

Fuck people, if they're dumb enough to fall into mind traps and have their beliefs shaped by what other people tell them rather than learn from personal experience fuck em.

I have no faith in Humanity anymore, its just a funny play, a comical dance.

Its entertaining sure, for those who know whats going on.
>>
>>18227499
I have a daughter now, I pushed the envelope for many years in altered states of consciousness, and what this all is.

What I remembered, is we chosen to forget in order to do the most frivolous of things. Well they can seem frivolous and meaningless however the meaning is simply to experience.

You ask me what I do now, I simply watch my experience unravel, in life and in dream states.

Any cool thing, once you retract enough, your dream states turn into something more real than life.

Im just watching, none of us have control of any of this, there is only an illusion of control.

People don't really make decisions, shit just happens.
>>
>>18227499
See how now there is nothing to discuss!
>>
>>18227514
>People don't really make decisions, shit just happens.
I feel the same way with events in life

Nothing that happens is good, nothing bad, its just what happened
>>
>>18226509
I'm sorry but do you understand how pathetic you sound? Go outside, get a life.
>>
>>18227557
Exactly. Its strange when you lay in bed at night, thinking about past events.

You realize they just play out, at the time you thought you were making decisions. But in reality you're not.

Its pretty cool actually, and truly knowing this instantly removes much pressure of life. Among other things
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.