[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Miami-Dade County, Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: miamidade.gif (106KB, 588x644px) Image search: [Google]
miamidade.gif
106KB, 588x644px
Anything spoopy in sunny South Florida?
>>
>>18226214

I also like Rush Limbaugh
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey, Doral-fag here, used to live in West Kendall most of it and work on the beach now.

Honestly nothing crazy, other than the santeros that freak me out with their sacrificial goat rituals and stuff, other than that just alot of thicc qt latinas and beaches.
>>
i mean, the gangsters, serial killers, drug trade and organized crime in miami are spoopy?
>>
>>18226328
There must be at least one haunted house.
>>
>>18226350
All the good shit is upstate, especially in places like St. Augustine. I'm sure there might be a haunted warehouse or two where cuban druglords executed people but beyond that you're SOL.
>>
File: 1476190259994.png (227KB, 489x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476190259994.png
227KB, 489x328px
Fort Myers here. Just moved here a few months ago. The downtown area is super old and architecturally amazing as fuck. If any anons know stuff about southwest florida spoops i would like to hear more.
>>
>>18226713
Naples here. There's some cool abandoned buildings down here but they're not haunted as far as I know.

There's an abandoned rocket facility in the Everglades, on the Miami side. It's called Aerojet Dade. Nothing really paranormal about it though.
>>
If it's cryptids/monsters you're looking for, there's the skunk ape and the rougarou. The Coral castle and the devil's chair are pretty interesting.
>>
File: high noon.png (139KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
high noon.png
139KB, 384x288px
>>18226214

for me it's...
>>
>>18226837

Urbex is the shit. Here the chances of running into hobos might be a little higher. Would love to check out abandoned shit in the everglades... set up camp in stalker fashion.
>>
>>18226214
North Captiva here, boring asf as always here. But there used to be this pig that lived here and was shot multiple times and wouldn't die. One day a group of guys went out and had to move it to the island next to ours because it wouldn't die.
>>
>>18226837
I remember when I was a kid, I was out in the everglades a bit with my dad on some dirt road leading to a construction site, which felt like being in the middle of nowhere at the time, and then there was this large building for either Boeing or McDonald Douglas.

It's probably not there anymore since Weston expanded into that territory. But I was just a kid, so I could have the location wrong.
>>
>>18227417
Man, bjork isn't even that hot. That more than anything shows me how fucked this guy was
>>
>>18226218
literally who ;) Daaaaaaaaaaaaaale
>>
>>18226214
the seffner area is kinda spooky last I checked
>>
File: valujet.jpg (101KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
valujet.jpg
101KB, 600x576px
You're gonna have to go to the Everglades for paranormal shit

ValuJet Flight 592 and Eastern Air Lines Flight 401's crash sites are about 2 miles from each other

Flight 401 had a book and documentary about paranormal activity associated with the crash

If you have access to an airboat it might be worth the trek
>>
Also, not really paranormal, but there's supposedly Buried Treasure in the Everglades

>The Florida Everglades is the area of a well documented lost treasure. Near the end of the Civil War, a Confederate paymaster being pursued by Union troops buried a million-dollar payroll, $200,000 in gold coins and the remainder in paper currency. Records reveal he wrote, “Chased by the enemy, we buried our payroll at a point in the Everglades at a junction of two creeks, where the land rises like a camel’s back. The money is buried in the west hump of the rise.” The area is somewhere between Alligator Alley and State Road 41 in the Seminole Indian Reservation
>>
>>18226713

If you're in Ft Myers, speed down Staley Road.

You'll see a goblin haflway down it.
>>
Miamifag here, I've heard stories about the old biltmore in the Gables being haunted

Also, tons of spoops in Key West. loads of buildings there from the 1820s
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.