[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: received_1795379020676880.jpg (31KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
received_1795379020676880.jpg
31KB, 720x674px
I was looking for psychedelic mushrooms yesterday and I found a large pit in the ground.

When I looked at it, I felt very uneasy and suddenly imagined a wide mouthed creature in the shape of a woman appearing from the top of the field at any moment.

I've never had these type of thoughts before today, not even when I was younger.

I'm not on any psychedelics or any other drug.

I hurried back home, but before I did I flicked my cigarette butt into the hole.

I am now very hearing strange noises around my home, faint rasping and scuttling.

I'm silently sobbing because I keep having mental images that chill me to the bone.

They are of a woman, that's dressed in a yellow floral dress, but she's all wrong, her smile is wide, her teeth are yellow and cracked and her eyes are jet black and very big. Her hair is black, and sticks up and is caked with grease. She is tall and extremely skinny. Her head is disproportionate compared to the rest of her normal sized body.

In the hopefully hypothetical situation that there is some sort of strange creature near the hole, how likely is it that it followed me or has my scent?

I'm silently crying as I hear very strange noises coming from the field behind my home.

I have a picture, and I have a video of the hole, but I don't know where to post the video.

What's happening here, someone shed some light, am I being childishly spooked or is there something else at play here?

The image is the hole from a distance, the video is me looking inside the hole. The next image I'm posting is where I thought the creature would appear if I had I had left when I did.
>>
File: received_1795379007343548.jpg (72KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1795379007343548.jpg
72KB, 720x1280px
The 2nd image, if you're wondering why the filename has received in it, it's because I took them on Facebook messenger and sent them to my friend.
>>
I was thinking yesterday how creepy it would be to fall in a hole, drowning in grass and rocks, too dark to see
>>
>>18225562
Where can I upload videos quick and easily to post here?
>>
>>18225568
convert to webm if its not long and has no need for audio
>>
>>18225568
infinity chan or ylilauta or any other site since they aren't years behind
>>
>>18225573
4chan has webm now? where all the webm at?
>>
>>18225573
How does one do that? I'm on my phone.
>>
Can someone with some knowledge in the paranormal or strange occurances please answer my post

I'm a 28 year old man, and I feel like I'm a child home alone at night in the countryside.
>>
>>18225554
Bor-tiet N'ymperia Sha'el Koer Veeryi'ti Kada Yeri
>>
>>18225588
not much paranormal in the story yet. you could be having an episode of high anxiety or some other mental instability. you should rule out the normal before you classify as paranormal.
>>
>>18225603
That's the thing though, I'm in a good place in my life at the moment.

No stress, no financial worries or troubles, I'm literally feeling the best I've ever been mentally and physically.

How is this happening and why?
>>
>>18225617
how is what happening? so far the only thing that is happening is that you're having inexplicable fears and disturbing intrusive thoughts.
>>
I can hear it shuffling around my house, I think it's listening for sounds because I heard trash cans fall over at my neighbours earlier and the shuffling around my house drifted off toward that direction.
>>
>>18225633
kinda like a raccoon, opossum, or other scavenger commonly encountered in and around human settlements?
>>
>>18225643
I live in the UK, there are no scavengers here. I think a cat or something knocked my neighbours trash over.

It's definitely listening for noise, it's moving around my neighbours home and stpopping periodically.
>>
I'm getting very afraid now, I can hear something moving outside the window behind me, the shuffling was moving in an anti-clockwise motion before stoppimg at my window just 10 seconds ago.
>>
>>18225669
Eat a mushroom fagit
>>
>>18225669
so look out the window and tell us what it is.

a whole thread full of "i'm scared of random everyday occurances" is kind of dull.
>>
>>18225681
I was this was the result of mushrooms, unfortunately, it's not.

I can legitimately hear something large circling my neighbours house and my home.
>>
>>18225554
That may sound old-fashioned, but do make a circle of salt around yourself, so that if this thing decides to make a move, you would have some sort of protection.
>>
>>18225554
Maybe some dead chick is buried in the hole. Do a forensic investigation. heh.
>>
>>18225693
That's probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

I'm not going to do that, fuck off.

I made this thread with information so maybe someone that knows their shit would tell me what the fuck followed me home.
>>
>>18225703
Also if u are able, urinate in a circle around yourself too to establish your territory
>>
>>18225709
Then finally write the sacred sigils in your own shit anywhere you can.
>>
>>18225709
This works especially well when you're drunk. It's a good tactic for keeping more than just evil spirits away.
>>
File: getout.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>18225707
>information
>it sounds big
>>
>>18225703
What do you mean? Do you know what it may be?
>>
>>18225714
.... Or you could look out the window
>>
>>18225715
I do it every night before sleeping as precaution, sometimes while sleeping!
>>
Throw a glass, mug, something that will make noise when it breaks, to distract it. THEN look out the window.
>>
>>18225717
I'm sorry, I'm just afraid, I outlined what I saw in my mind, but that's all I can describe the movements out there as, big and clumsy movements that periodically stop near windows and then continue on.

All of this has started since I looked into the hole, and it's over 10 miles away and I was there 18 hours ago.
>>
>>18225725
I use that excuse too sometimes... when ... uh....
>>
>>18225729
No, I don't want to look out the window at all until daylight breaks in about 20 minutes or so.
>>
>>18225732
i don't see a reason to connect any of this to the hole you found.

you could be hearing a very large person creeping around your house with possibly criminal intentions. this is why you should look out the window, so you can get a better idea of what it is that you are hearing.
>>
File: 1473047258891.gif (436KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473047258891.gif
436KB, 200x150px
>>18225703
>>18225706
>>18225709
>>18225714
>>18225715
Top kek, Seems like a bad rip off of
Supernatural
>>
>>18225738
Why?
>>
>>18225681
>>18225703

Do these OP and find out who your intruder is. Find out if it intends to hurt you, or is in need of your help.
>>
>>18225738
You know you're going to die before then don't you?
>>
https://sendvid.com/2yxxlvla

This is the hole, there's an abandoned farmhouse to the left as well.

I just heard a strange animal call from way off into the field behind my house, fyi, the field with the hole is miles away.
>>
I feel the urge to cry, like really sob, I was doing it a lot earlier from when this began.
>>
>>18225758
how many animal calls are you familiar with? many animals sound strange to those who aren't familiar with the different noises they make.

>tfw i thought a pack of coyotes in the dark was the sound of indian ghosts.
>>
>>18225767
Didn't ye olde beastie hear you sobbing?
>>
>>18225758
>https://sendvid.com/2yxxlvla
you should have uploaded that earlier.

it looks like the nesting-place of a Barghest.

that's what's outside your house, it's sniffing around hungrily for your blood.
>>
>>18225758
Whatever it is, it isn't benevolent. Don't wanna point all the sticks to demon, but likely a rotten, bitter spirit, who is not pleased with you stepping on her hole.
>>
>>18225768
Bird calls and the such, this wasn't a call I'm familiar with.

It was a raspy, tinny noise that sort of resonated in my ears a bit, but it definitely sounded like it was produced by something alive.
>>
>>18225772
It was a quiet cry.
>>
>>18225784
it smelled your tears
>>
>>18225774
How do I get it to go away? And I don't think so because I see the fuckingredients silliterate of some hanging over my roof through my curtain because dslightly has just broke I'm shitting my fuckin jobs k
>>
If its tracked you this far and is lingering around, why hasn't it attacked yet?
>>
File: 1364261985310.jpg (12KB, 380x304px)
1364261985310.jpg
12KB, 380x304px
>>18225793
k
>>
You there OP?
>>
>>18225793
Has anything else happened OP?
>>
HEY, MONSTER! IF YOU CAN SEE THIS MESSAGE, LET US KNOW IF OP IS DEAD!
>>
>>18225841
i think the barghest finally busted in and got OP. that weird post was the result of OP's finger muscles spasming and triggering the auto-complete, while being devoured.
>>
>>18225855
OP IS DEAD
>>
>>18225755
>>18225855
>>18225858
Holy shit guys OP is really dead.
>>
RIP OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TroyG_2qrKI
>>
>>18225857
I think he was terrified, his last post makes perfect sense to me.

He seen the silhouette of something hanging over his roof through his curtain because daylight broke.

He either ran the fuck away or he's dead.
>>
>>18225885
He's dead dude. He's dead.
>>
Is it possible to accidentally ingest substances in a situation like OP's?

If he picked a few could they get absorbed into his skin?

Normally these LARPing threads don't creep me out because it's always a schizo with a history of mental illness, but OP says he was normal before this.
>>
>>18225920
>but OP says he was normal before this.
Yeah
>>18225554
>I was looking for psychedelic mushrooms
Just a regular Joe.
>>
>>18225858
If you can post here, pic + timestamp you lazy faggot ghost
>>
>>18225776
>not pleased with you stepping on her hole.
kek
>>
>>18226119
Tits and timestamp pls ghost lady
>>
Another OP dead
are I pee
>>
>>18226402
OP is super kill
>>
tl;dr RPFag
>>
>>18226424
Maybe it wasn't though
>>
>>18225554
Don't worry you woke up a banshee. Grouchy fuckers they are.
>>
>>18225554
Yes wait for the screaming at night I think it's a banshee.
>>
>>18225554
You know if you go outside it'll just scream and run because are fucking afraid of everything. Bonus points if you have some horns and glue them to your forehead to make yourself look like a demon. Then you rush her with a weapon.
>>
>>18226451
This
Punch her in the mouth OP
>>
File: satanangry.jpg (15KB, 300x221px)
satanangry.jpg
15KB, 300x221px
>>18226454
mfw OP is afraid of some skinny bitch demon.
>>
>>18226456
Suplex that bitch
>>
There is an urgent need for Christians to learn all we can about the nature and activity of demons. This knowledge is important for all believers, since none of us can claim immunity from the attacks of demons.

It is especially important for pastors and other Christians certified in integrated healing & deliverance to be trained and available for each Christian who desires help. Only with trained, revelatory knowledge are those called to healing and deliverance able to make a correct diagnosis and apply the appropriate remedy so Christians can experience freedom ministered by the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>18225617
Schizophrenia usually starts showing its symptoms around your age after laying dormant for years. Get checked out
>>
>>18226466
All I need to know about the nature of demons is if I can punch them in the nose or not.
>>
The Bible specifically names many, many demons and there are also categories of demons based on their function. For example, if a person [illegitimately] controls things and people, the specific demon in the Bible that's operating in this person is the Jezebel demon [you understand that Jezebel is really a super stronghold because four demons make up the Jezebel head.]

When you are engaged in spiritual warfare, it is important to know your enemy. Part of spiritual warfare is getting rid of your demons on a lasting, permanent basis. Demons manifest themselves through you, your family and your church members under many different names. The following evil spirits, demons, or devils are mentioned in the scriptures, but this list is not exhaustive. Each one is a personality, and the word used expresses their nature:
>>
>>18226478
Does violence work though?
>>
>>18226483
No.
>>
>>18226468
They can't actually tell the difference between something unlikely and a delusion.

There was this black woman who was a bank manager and the cops stopped her for speeding. She said during the stop "I'm going to be late for work and I have to open the front door because I'm a bank manager". The cops immediately didn't believe her and she insisted on it so they took her to a psyche ward where she was further disbelieved and medicated until she would agree with them. She then went to retrieve her car and some cops nearby asked here "Is this your car" to which she replied "Yes it is" the cops didn't believe her and she was returned to the psyche ward. She's suing for a lot but they can't tell the difference between something unlikely and a delusion.
>>
>>18226468
>>18226496

I got the story a little wrong, however the premise is still the same.

http://madamenoire.com/520452/woman-in-psych-ward/
>>
Hey op, if you have any object that spooks you ate your home, get a container, fill it with water, a d get something to keep it submerged, some super natural forces could be attached to that item and could be causing you to feel that way
>>
Jealousy/feelings of jealousy - Numbers 5:14, 30

Ill will/evil - Judges 9:23

Distressing/evil - I Samuel 16:14-23; 18:10; 19:9

Lying/deceiving - I Kings 22:22; II Chronicles 18:20-22

Perverse/distortion/dizziness - Isaiah 19:14

Deep sleep - Isaiah 29:10

Heaviness/fainting/despair - Isaiah 61:3

Harlotry/prostitution - Hosea 4:12; 5:4

Unclean/unclean/impurity - Zechariah 13:2

Familiar - Deuteronomy 18:11

Sorrowful - I Samuel 1:15

The nature of specific demons shown in the New Testament that are still active today.

Mute/robbed of speech/Deaf and dumb/ deaf and mute - Mark 9:17; 9:25

Infirmity/causing sickness/ crippling - Luke 13:11

Divination/predicting the future - Acts 16:16

Deceiving/deceitful - I Timothy 4:1

Fear/timidity - II Timothy 1:7

Error/falsehood - I John 4:6

Unclean - Matthew 10:1

Divination - Acts 16:16

Bondage - I John 4:6

Deceiving - I Timothy 4:1

Error - I John 4:6
>>
>>18226488
Why not?
>>
Man this had good potential I was excited.
>>
>>18225758
That is a ditch.
>>
>>18227016
Excited for druggie stumbling across a hole in the ground when the shrooms kicked in? You might need to re-evaluate a few things.
>>
>>18225554
congratz you stepped into fairy queen. rest in piss OP.
>>
"I'm scared of a hole in the ground D:" -OP
>>
>>18225554
You are going to eat some shroomies and you will see her in your hallucinations and you will be able to deal with her at that time. Consciousness-effective entities aren't really tied down to linear time, so you're tripping balls backwards in time.
>>
>>18225554
OP listen to me.
Around a year ago there was a spirit/ghost or other entity that didnt like me and followed me.

> I could hear sounds all around the home
> Things could move

I remembered a thing from /x/ about masturbating

When I heard the next noise I took my pants down and started furiously masturbating.

Just the feeling of some entity watching at me doing it made me laugh.

> I was laughing while masturbating...

Long story short there were no noises after that.

> MFW when I masturbated a ghost away
> MFW when there is no more ghosts around me.
>>
>>18225568
I'd like audio. Just look up any site you think will do. I personally don't see why you couldn't use youtube. (if you don't have your real name on it)
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.