[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the afterlife is like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (12KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 324x155px
>>
>>18225065

Heal, review, and prep for the next one.
>>
I kind of hope it's like that episode of American Dad where you get to create and live in your own reality
>>
Some type of loading screen or server lobby where we remember that this previous life is just one of countless instances going on simultaneously.

Ability to jump back into another game for lack of a better word, or hangout for a while and take a break.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (182KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
182KB, 732x1000px
dunno take DMT and find out
>>
>>18225104
i knew you were going to post this, i made you
>>
The most gentle nothingness
>>
File: 1311603778372.jpg (91KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1311603778372.jpg
91KB, 323x323px
>>18225065
>he still thinks there's an afterlife
>>
File: laughter.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>18227018
>He still thinks that the brain is the seat of consciousness
>>
>>18225065

Shit's cash bruh.
>>
>>18225065
Heaven or hell.
>>
>>18225065
Hard to know, but I have a feeling we are just a bunch of energy hopping from body to body. when one body dies, all it's memories are gone and we enter new body to create new memories. I don't think we are built for eternally being conscious of one life, it will make us seriously depressed after like 1000 years.
>>
>>18227018
>human consciousness is just neurons firing
>I dont know what any of that means since I'm not a neuroscientist, but its basically fact.
>Either you blindly accept science you dont understand, or youre a brainwashed religious sheep
>>
I've had a very accurate medium reading one time, gave name, cause of death, and name of someone we both knew as evidence. Since then I've believed in the afterlife 100%
>>
>>18227092
I agree with you.
>>
When you die, if you have followed the teachings of the Good Captain Lou in earnest, you will ascend to the Great Wrestlemania in the Sky, and directly outside that is a replica of Brooklyn circa 1982 in the middle of the summer. When you first arrive, you will be directed into Lou's office on the third floor of a decaying building; It's hot and humid but he refuses to pay to get the AC fixed. He watches interesting events of the Earth on a TV that occasionally scrambles with static. He smacks it over the top with a loud "Ah, COME ON!" He barely notices you, but he gives you three dollars to buy him some sour cream and onion potato chips. The 7/11 down the street says all they have is a knock off brand, no Lays. Captain Lou doesn't care either way; He ignores you as you drop the bag off.

Failure to follow the his teachings will land you into an eternal cage match with Macho Man Randy Savage in dimension called the Underdome, to be forever punished with choke slams and being thrown from the top rope.
>>
tl;dr Or afterlife is our own personal heaven/hell

What if, guys, what if. Our perception of Heaven and Hell or the afterlife are where we're going. Very Silent Hill, however, hear me out.
Everyone has their own perception of how the afterlife is going to be, whether you're an atheist. However you personally feel about what is it that happens, your heaven can be different from someone else's as well as your hell. Someone's hell could be your heaven. It rapes my brain.
>>
>>18225065
More life. Obviously
>>
It's like Target but everything is free.
>>
>>18227359
I don't believe that hell is a place necessarily- I think the whole idea of it was to inspire people to join their cause- but I do believe that our own view of the afterlife shapes what happens we die. I'd call myself a Christian but I don't believe in hell and I don't believe in damnation. I do sort of believe there is a healing place in the afterlife for those who have struggled with things on earth (murder, intentionally hurting people, etc)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.