[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visible Evocations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (29KB, 890x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 890x510px
Have you ever had a visible manifestation during evocation? i.e. you summoned an entity and you could see it.

If so, please share the story.

I am given to understand that it is not unusual to be able to see entities in this way, but I am intrigued by how specifically it occurs in practice.

Also general evocation methods and experiences
>>
I've never tried summoning anything, but if I fall asleep on my back I see shadow people
>>
>>18225273

When you're awake?
>>
never, but never done a traditional evocation either
>>
>>18225298
Half awake, I get sleep paralysis if I sleepon back
>>
>>18225325

What kind do you practice? I am just interested to hear the details of people's methods.
>>
>>18225012
pretty sure that's not how evoking works

you just can visualize them very very well. not see, but your brain reads them like they're there.
>>
>>18225404

But what if u see them
>>
>>18225503
fucking run because it's actually there
>>
>>18225376
just manifestation only, trying to communicate with something
I wouldn't really call it trying, more like a prayer than an evocation
>>
It takes a lot of raw power to get a visible effect. Bio-electricity from the human aura is usually weak unless trained or otherwise boosted through higher connection, but measuring the difference with radiation testers and the like is an easier method to determine concrete effect and strength of your attempted practice.

To get a visible effect depends mostly on what exactly you're aiming to do. If you mean illusions, as said by others that's mostly projected mental trickery rather than a twist of the electromagnetic spectrum locally by your aura to change things for ANYBODY viewing... That kind of thing would take skill.

For more general physical effects, I would recommend pushing for the development of static to your fingers on command. If practiced, you may notice spikes in emotion may cause static more often and much like the effect of a magnet, your electromagnetic aura can sometimes interfere with your electronics to get devices freezing up or coming to bizarre errors. At higher power levels, you may notice things like lightbulbs burning out sooner than they should by the projected energy overloading what the wire is designed to take and slowly overwhelming the material to last a far shorter duration.

Hm. Throwing lightning bolts would be out of the question though unless you're connected to the equivalent of a car engine. If you need something to fight, mundane chemical-propelled weapons should be your go-to instead of human life energy.
>>
As for projecting thermal energy to get that coveted 'fireball' effect, I would recommend not bothering. Yes the aura can be compressed or directed in some ways moderate effect by the conscious mind, and higher amounts of power in one place generate heat. Sometimes a fair amount of it. Enough heat in the proper conditions makes for your fire, so setting light to something flammable like paper in your hand would be a more realistic result than managing self-generated flame all by your lonesome without props.

All said, physically damaging effects are not practically useful compared to the time required to develop that control which could be better spent polishing other skills. So you can probably manage something yet it's a science as much as an Art (the latter because it varies in formulas due to interacting with uniquely different human minds that react to stimuli differently) and taking that into account; without an expert's legitimate instruction, uninformed amateur have to settle for tricks.

You've got plenty of things to check out in life without dedicating yourself far enough that you lose other options. Moderate study can still be pretty beautiful though- even never achieving groundbreaking evocations ala anime stylings.
>>
>>18225710
Hi there, u seem to have a lot of knowledge :)

I'll type out my story of how i saw molach bhaal appear before me.

This happened at 18-9-2016 around 7am

Give me a minute.

I'll suggest some experimentations on how i achieved this kind of divine unity.
>>
Ive told this story on /x/ before, Ill do the cliff notes version.
>start doing mushrooms when Im 15
>make me fele like Jesus, can do no wrong
>stopped by Police and they would literally look at me i nawe and let me go
Fast forward to 18 years old
>move to the Canadian Rocky Mountains
>Do mushrooms 3 days straight, progresively less and less each day (anyone who know shit about psylocybin knows that your body builds a tolerance super quick)
>on 3rd feel emotionally spiritually drained, go and sit on my bed
>Verbally say "I am ready for the next step", half in desperation.

>Buzzing fills the room, air grows thick
>Huge pressure builds in my skull as the buzzing gets louder and air gets thicker
>3 beings start materializing around me.
>about 4 feet high, bulbous/oval heads
>I freak the fuck out and shove my head into my bed

It stops immediately.

I also saw similar beings when I was walking home from 7/11 at 14 years old one late summer night.
>>
>>18225731
And how did you know that those three beings were molach and bhaal?
>>
>>18225750

>>18225731
is not
>>18225723

Just a conincidence
>>
So

Shamanic medicine ceremony's :

I was so thankful towards the medicine for giving me an utterly amazing experience.
So i focussed all of this energy and with a spontaneous bow, i threw it into the burning incense smoke. Only a couple of minutes before i had thought about how smoke is one of the ways spirit can communicate (manifest) because of it's ephemeral principle.

Have you ever noticed how incense tends to make a really straight line sometimes? Well, the moment just before it was like this. But when i bowed it was like the smoke received this gratitude and the specific point where i was focussed at when projecting this eternal gratitude, this was the point were the straight line was broken at exactly the right time to give the sense of "receiving" my energy.

As this straight line of smoke breaks, it formed a rising orb. Then this orb stopped in mid air and hovered there, perfectly still. Then i suddenly saw 2 eyes, and horns, like the top half of the orb was covered with an iron helm that had these horns and eyes, made out of slowly spiraling, rotating smoke. This hovered there a couple of seconds.

Yes it was one of the most amazing things i ever saw.

Yes it was so subtle and only lasted for 5-10 seconds so only i saw it.
>>
>>18225762
Dang, that sounds amazing man.
>>
>>18225750
This beeing has identified himself as that when he asked me if i'd like to make a deal with satan, and told him there was nothing i would want except for knowledge. He seemed to like that answer and in the spontanous demonic laughter that flooded i heard myself brabble those 2 words. moloch bhaul./ not sure about the spelling, doesn't matter to me anyway.
So i presume that's one of names the things i have contact with. He's the darkest one tough. lots of other proof except this one manifestation
>>
>>18225775
Funny thing is, yesterday i read about H.P. lovecraft

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/mwt/mwt_57.htm

Here you can see how crowley describes the same kind of manifestation :D
>>
Ergh. Some basic incense to help put you in a trance state as well as other tools to do the same such a flame are handy, especially the first one. Mind-affecting substances though, they open you up. You might think that's great, but it puts your natural barriers down and leaves you vulnerable.

I personally prefer energy-conductive circles (copper wire is a good cheap alternative when twisted into shape) to isolate and contain forces because it acts as a Faraday Cage, not only helping block out electronic signals that can often interfere with or disrupt the bio-energy you're trying to weave (big part of why most major practitioners go for isolated areas; less energy interference they need to spend their own on overwhelming to get solid effects) but because it means you don't get hostile spirits intervening.

A demonic encounter is not something to be proud of, it means you've got trouble ready to mess with your life if you're lucky and it remains weak and unsupported enough not to have direct repercussions on yourself or your household.

Spirits that are hostile take from you rather than giving. If they're positive they won't impose. Try drawing on angels through directed prayer or use a protective necklace (again, best conductive material is silver) and place it with some representation of Faith that you can push through. Angels tend to like working through the human hearts surrounding you (prompting them; as you should know the human mind is energy contained between neurons. Heck, all physical matter on the micro level is empty space and forcefields, unseen energy fields playing havoc all the time beyond our sight.) but besides that and Coincidence twisting in your favor to ridiculous levels at higher connections of a soul to God, Angels will provoke those demonic spirits to back down.
>>
They may hang around to look for moments of weakness, but your tales of horns, hostile pressures, and being incessantly followed show the spirits you're interacting with want to invoke a fear reaction in you to better feed off your energy. The more unstable and open a human aura is left, the more vulnerable it is to such devilish forces and anything that affects the mind's sanctity exacerbates the problem.

That has been my experience is what I've seen and researched at least. I steer clear of anything that might affect the natural ability for reasoning as that is our greatest asset in both controlling arcane aspects and not being controlled BY them.

Never be trustful of spirits unless you vet them extensively and even then be skeptical enough to take them with a grain of salt. If something seriously TALKS to you in a physical manifestation, do not deal. That's idiocy.
>>
File: crowleys lam.jpg (48KB, 344x465px) Image search: [Google]
crowleys lam.jpg
48KB, 344x465px
>>18225731
Did they look anything like this?
>>
>>18225861
What i've researched, is especially with people who have ceremonial intrests, is that these "demons" want to invoke a fear reaction from you to increase your mental resilience.

My trust for them has grown over the years.

It seems highly, highly, highly illogical that such far evolved entities would bother with "draining" our energy, since the source is limitless.

I would rather see these entities in gnostic terms, as archons, great deceivers.

On occasion they still manage to scare the shit out of me.

But because i have such a pure love for spirit, i am certain these jokes are more related to the african "demons", who instead of satan, who i see as seth, the grim reaper, i actually think since the pharao made a pact with horus as well as seth that these entities are just a dual representation of the Yin/Yang duality that seems to resonate everywhere.

I do not fear. Fear is the mind killer.

These boards seem to be dominated by paranoia. I can only advocate the greatest caution but it's time for more people to become aware of the spiritual entities that influence everything we do.

Black is not evil. Its Yang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYCpSHNadBM

We get so caught up in conflict that we are not able to see the objective neutrality of much things.
>>
>>18225888

>888
>magical trip(s) post
>gets ignored as every good thing on /x
>return to your shitposting gentleman
>>
>>18225878
They didnt materalize to the point of having facial structures, but the head was that of a grey, not quite as bulbous as Lam, I think.
>>
but how do I make ghost
>>
>>18226051
kill somebody
>>
>>18226051
Easy. You just breathe.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 890x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 890x510px
>>
>>18226094
You are just so great, phantom. your memeigils are spaghetti invoking.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 567x506px)
Untitled.png
17KB, 567x506px
>>18226101

bless u my child
>>
>>18226094
Fuck you tim
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 890x510px)
Untitled.png
25KB, 890x510px
>>18226124
>>
When I was 11/12ish (25 now) I was into Wicca. I got two of my friends interested. I think we inadvertently summoned or attracted the attention of... Something. We all definitely saw it. I would have assumed that my friends were just joking about, until, unprompted, they confirmed what I saw and heard.
>>
>>18225723
>Hi there, u seem to have a lot of knowledge :)

lel
>>
>>18225012
No, nobody has because summoning is not real.
>>
File: al-lam39_original.png (497KB, 592x695px)
al-lam39_original.png
497KB, 592x695px
>>18225878

https://ac2012.com/2012/10/20/lam-i-am/
>>
Any questions?
>>
File: duck-rabbit.png (1MB, 1368x1026px)
duck-rabbit.png
1MB, 1368x1026px
>>18226834
It is possible to learn to trick your perception in all kinds of profound ways without drugs or mental illness. Pretty much all mystical experiences are this.

From personal experience I know it's possible to sort of confuse and emerge imagination with perception to create illusory experiences, so extending this into a full-blown self-induced hallucination as some claim to be able to do doesn't seem impossible.

I should get back into experimenting with this kind of mind warping...
>>
>>18228645
Why is this guy all over the board recently? Does anyone believe his shit? He's a pointless child who knows nothing.
>>
>>18230662
I've noticed it too

this dude who posts in this style and talks about retarded shit like how a person's aura is comparable to shit in the dragon ball z anime. what is the deal with this faget
>>
>>18226094
whoa
>>
>>18227369
Looks like Donald Trump's face in the center
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.