[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: old conspiracy theories that had you freaked out at the time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: jadehelm15.jpg (145KB, 1484x1127px) Image search: [Google]
jadehelm15.jpg
145KB, 1484x1127px
ITT: old conspiracy theories that had you freaked out at the time.
>>
>>18223864
What is this of?
>>
>>18223917
Some practice military operation that happened last summer. People were speculating that the gubmints were getting ready for martial law and sending you off to FEMA camps.
>>
>>18223864
It didn't really freak me out, but this one has been around forever and ties into the FEMA camps.

According to a lot of conspiracy theorists, the reflective stickers on the back of US highway signs will guide military forces/convoys to targets and FEMA camps. Also, the colors of certain signs and arrows attached to them indicate airlift sites.
>>
>>18223917
The Elite putting the military into practice drills for when they false falg a habbening after Hiliary "wins" due to voter fraud, but is 'exposed' and causes the Trump-tards to go full buttdevestated.

the doomsday preppers have it right, all govermnet is untrust worthy, lock down your shit and get your plan together, this winter is goin to be a starving cleanse.
>>
>>18224016
lol fuck off autist
>>
File: 2012.jpg (170KB, 560x376px)
2012.jpg
170KB, 560x376px
obligatory
>>
File: troops2killMOM.png (1MB, 958x1623px) Image search: [Google]
troops2killMOM.png
1MB, 958x1623px
>>18223917
>>
There are no forests
>>
11For the Lord spoke thus to me with his strong hand upon me, and warned me not to walk in the way of this people, saying: 12“Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread. 13But the Lord of hosts, him you shall honor as holy. Let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. 14And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15And many shall stumble on it. They shall fall and be broken; they shall be snared and taken.”

16Bind up the testimony; seal the teachingg among my disciples. 17I will wait for the Lord, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in him. 18Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the Lord of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion. 19And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living? 20To the teaching and to the testimony! If they will not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn. 21They will pass through the land,h greatly distressed and hungry. And when they are hungry, they will be enraged and will speak contemptuously againsti their king and their God, and turn their faces upward. 22And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness.
>>
>>18223864
conspiracy theories never freak me out. they just disappoint when they don't come to pass. I am never surprised they don't come true, but I'm always disappointed.
>>
>>18224116
> on \x\
> calling another person an autist
>>
>>18224173
My father in law insists to this day that this one happened and we just didn't know it because chemtrails.
>>
>>18223931

Jade Helm 15 definitely freaked me out. The thing is I didn't think it was actually going to turn into an implementation for martial law. But I do think it was a drill for it. My main concern (besides general the existential terror of marital law in the future) was that some drill or part of a drill went live and had real casualties.

Honestly, I feel like the "conspiracy theory" of JH15 was hijacked: Early speculation was the much more likely possibility that it was a martial law drill rather than the foreign operations drill that they stated. However the mainstream interpretation of the theory was always that people were convinced that JH15 was in fact going the happening and that FEMA SWAT teams would show up in the middle of the night to drag them off to their local Walmart. I know the country is going down hill fast but I was pretty sure nothing that drastic was necessary, at least not yet, unprovoked.

However the overplayed narrative that paranoid gun nuts were all convinced JH 15 was actually the introduction of martial law prevented any real discussion over the fact that a massive urban occupation drill was being practiced on american streets by the US Military.
>>
>>18224183
>females don't murder cops and soldiers
>>
D.A.K in a week when it turns out to be nothin
>>
File: 31gmask3.jpg (114KB, 501x519px) Image search: [Google]
31gmask3.jpg
114KB, 501x519px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.