[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Sandy Hook a false flag by the government to take away our guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0105.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
Was Sandy Hook a false flag by the government to take away our guns?
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (112KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
112KB, 620x350px
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (88KB, 1000x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
88KB, 1000x691px
>>18220091
>>
File: IMG_0108.png (100KB, 578x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.png
100KB, 578x588px
>>18220096
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (2MB, 3000x2904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
2MB, 3000x2904px
>>18220099
>>
This is all you need:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
>>
>>18220108
Lies.
>>
>>18220088
>take away our guns
They sure haven't done a good job have they?
>>
>>18220088
see
>>18220463

If it was a plan to take our guns they probably would have started the gun-taking bit.
Also, the NRA has too much money.
>>
Sandy Hook "truthers" are shit suckers amongst shit suckers. I wish there was a hell because there'd no doubt be a special place for you.
>>
>>18220527
>>18220091
>>18220096
>>18220099
Then explain a single one of these
>>
>>18220515
This will probably fall on deaf ears but Sandy Hook worked very well, its all part of gradual subversion and the more WHITE AMERICANS that are affected by gun-related violence the lower popular opinion is for gun owners

Owning a gun in many states now makes you not just look like a gun nut, but an actual psychopath and believe it or not there are many people that simply won't trust people that own even a self-defense pistol they keep to protect their families

Although Sandy Hook did happen, those kids that died were real and this wasn't staged, how could it be? If it was staged where are the god damn kids?

It was just taken up by the media and used as a political issue to push gun laws, not a single one of those (((reporters))) gives a shit about those dead kids

All they see is a a juicy media story that will net them thousands of dollars and special interest groups will pay them even more to inject politically charged propaganda, so be mad at the fucking media
>>
>>18220540
>>18220574
Believing Sandy hook was a conspiracy makes you a nut.
>>
>>18220540
>>18220583
Offwr an explanation for one of these or you are just a shit poster
>>
>>18220583
Believing in any conspiracies makes you a nut. That what the government made us to believe. If you don't agree with the government you're a nut.
>>
>>18220574
if anything id say the total opposite happened. Ive always been a gun guy and in the last few years ive had more and more people get interested in it, With the elections, ISIS, shootings, riots, ect. Even after sandy hook a lot of people stood by the 2nd amendment. the only places that went against it were already notoriously anti gun places
>>
>>18221012

Marylander here,

The faggots in this state have been trying to take everyone's guns here for years. They're all but regulated out of existence.

Case in point: I currently am fighting two felony charges for lawfully defending myself from someone who tried to attack me while I was sleeping in my own goddamn house.

Fuck this state and all the other states who spout their liberal nanny state bullshit. I hope they all go the way of Detroit and Chicago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.