[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Satanic Bible (The Theory and Practice Satanic Magic)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: TheSatanicBible.jpg (6KB, 180x298px) Image search: [Google]
TheSatanicBible.jpg
6KB, 180x298px
I've read the Satanic Bible a long time ago. Had the book around for a long time, and sometimes think about the content and texts, but only recently thought about the rituals and magic.

The thing is, I am tired of being broke and not being able to find a job, and I am gonna try my chances and buy a lottory ticket. This friday EuroJackpot is 570 mio. DKK which is around $85 mio. USD

Any of you have ever tried such thing? How was the results? Any advice and tips?
>>
File: 23423423432.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
23423423432.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18219398
Anton Lavey outright states in that very book that 'magic' is nothing but superstition and is only useful through confirmation bias and reinforcing your inner psyche. Read his Satanic Rituals or The Devil's notebook, it will give some insight.

Or well, I very much doubt you have read Lavey's work at all if you think it is really 'Satanic'.
>>
>>18219398
LeVeys satanism is bullshit.
>>
>>18219409
>Catalog
That's what I like about it, tho. I don't feel like he's bullshitting me and telling me it's possible. He basically says it's either it's stupid or not, which is the only part of the Satanic Book that is open to personal interpretation

That got me thinking if anyone here ever tried this, and if there were results.
>>
>>18219422
Damnit, this was meant for you
>>18219409
>>
File: 1442545879714.jpg (29KB, 360x480px)
1442545879714.jpg
29KB, 360x480px
>>18219422
He says magic and ritualization is for purely aesthetic and theatrical reasons. I believe in the notebook he talks about positive reinforcement through magic, but then goes on once again to talk about how you are just tricking yourself and really you have influenced nothing. Then there's the whole mess of masturbating in public in order to become a psychic werewolf.

Lavey really has nothing going for him beyond getting christians riled up or appealing to edgy atheist teens.

If you really want to do the whole 'It's possible that magic exists but human influence is not substantial enough to support it', just go the chaos magic route. You'll still look a little off the wall but it's slightly more reputable, if only because it drops the guise of satan.
>>
>>18219435
He does say that it's purely emotional rather than intellectual ACT. Also, any pursuit of personal gain through magic is some sort of a psychological gratification, there will never be evidence an accident occurred because someone, somewhere was hoping and or praying for it to happen. But rather science is magical, and unexplained things that happen can also be classified as magic (according to him)

So no one here has ever used rituals? Or do you all feel ashamed you actually did this and there were no results?
>>
>>18219466
Well I did the Lovecraftian ritual from the satanic rituals, purely because I'm a lovecraft buff and Iiked the idea of it. I understand it's all fiction, but seeing as Lavey advocated it as it had 'great cosmic power' or however he phrased it, I was amused.

Nothing came of it, though for that specific ritual I wasn't assuming anything would even if I did believe in magic. Though that does raise the question of what constitutes 'real magic', because these fictional powers that lovecraft (and derleth) came up with should also fit into this psychological gratification process. That doesn't mean there are literally old gods floating around out there, but rather that it doesn't matter where you direct this belief. If you get results then why not, eh?

It's just chaos magic with a satanic aesthetic in all honesty. Only pairing it with the satanic rules of the earth etc. does this church gain any credence. It's like a chaos sect.
>>
>>18219509
>>18219514
I think I'm gonna reread the chapters from the book, while I'm still desperate for economic fulfillment and success. If I don't win nothing, at least I'll have satisfied my ego and hopes through rituals. Wish me will.

Interesting word, "chaos" I've seen this word come up really often the last few weeks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.