[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Universal form of God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Hello /x/, i usually lurk here but today i have a question for you: What does God from the bible look like? Somewhere in Deuteronomy he tells Moses that nobody can see God's true form and live.

>Pic related, true form of the Hindu god Vishnu or his avatar Krishna. But he's not the one i'm interested in.
>>
Imagine looking at every subatomic particle of the Universe at the same time.

There you go. That's GOD.
As for Abraham's Egregore... read the Book of Enoch.
>>
well there are 2 possibilities:
1. "god" is beyond name and form, so it has no image.

2. belief in a god means you are retarded and the question is as well.
>>
>>18219114
>>18219124
>219124▶
>Imagine looking at every subatomic partic

Doesn't the bible state that we humans are modeled in the same image of god?
>>
>>18219130
Everything stated in the Bible has to be understood thru the correct lense, which is that of a Canaanite cult around one particular Entity.

In this case YHWH the ELOHIYM, or the Celestial Architect/Demiurge if you want to understand it from Gnostic/Hermetic viewpoints.

The Celestial Architect is not GOD. He is a god born from Mind, not that from which comes Mind.
>>
>>18219114
His true form is infinity, you cannot realize his greatness without burning yourself out.
>>
>>18219114
If there is a god that truly is omnipotent, the answer is "what ever he damn well pleases".

Also, the whole "not being able to see god's true form without dying" is a strike against the idea that he's omnipotent. If he can't preserve your life after looking upon him that means there's something he can't do.
>>
>>18219130
If you want to get into it I've heard recent translations actually found the line goes "we" shall make them in our image. Indicating God either refers to himself in the royal we or there was more than one entity there, and good luck figuring out whether in our image means something literal or figurative.
>>
>>18219152
I think that refers to the countless beings living with god in heaven. The most prominent and advanced spirits are all sort of together as the Elohim. Thats my take on it anyway.
>>
>>18219124

wat? that's not god, thats every subatomic particle in the universe
>>
>>18219174
God is all in one and one in all.
>>
>>18219174
Nigga wtf. God is the universe. Were all a dream of God and once he wakes we will cease to be
>>
>Thread image is Vishnu in Vaikuntha.
>Discussing the Biblical god.
>>
File: avatar categories.gif (75KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
75KB, 1100x800px
>>18219114
The svarup-rupa - the Universal Form, Ksirodakasayi Vishnu - is hardly the true form of Krishna. It is not even the true form of Vishnu. The Universal Form is only related to the material universes - which are small and only make up a quarter of existence.
>>
>>18219114
I don´t know how the God looks, but i am pretty sure that god would not be black
>>
>>18219114
This isn't even my final form
>>
>>18219216
t. lovecraft
>>
The door way that people refer to as A 3rd eye
is the " link " between here and dreaming. There is another world that co-exists in our 3rd dimension but that is entirely another matter.
>>18219124
>Imagine looking at every subatomic particle of the Universe at the same time.

I have and it is marvelling.
In one persepective your skin is as big as an entire galaxy and even functions in a similar way
( Things seem to posses an altered time state but time is only a direction and when things are small they appear to move like huge galaxies but imagine the retracted amount on vision)

And in altered states the universe is a tiny spark that works like a crystal ball that has you hypnotized and its all white around you apart from your spirit and the unknown which if given attention to will create the fear feeling
but its used to "create" or astral project or whatever u hiipes do

im on fire right now btw this wasnt me writing
>>
>>18219130
It doesn't mean we look like God or that God looks like us it means that we are made to be like God.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.