[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the aliens at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: aliens-001.jpg (109KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-001.jpg
109KB, 1280x960px
Where the aliens at
>>
In the world governments.
>>
>>18218117
Friendship Island.
>>
hey queer baits
>>
where's the government files
>>
With the white women
>>
>>18218117
Outer space
>>
>>18218117
Go out on the street and observe people, you'll understand pretty quick why they aren't on the public radar. I can barely handle humanity, people are astoundingly retarded.
>>
where da zero point energy at
>>
>>18218468
Everywhere, that's the point. See what I mean? People ask so many silly questions.
>>
>>18218117
in my pants
>>
Better question: where does one park their UFO, exactly?

Like, let's hypothetically go out on a limb and say there are some ayys in upper atmosphere this moment looking to land on Earth, and come hang out. Wheeeere exactly does this happen? What are the laws concerning parking UFOs on Earth? Are they going to get in trouble? Is someone going to come shooting at them?

That's the kind of shit you really need to be thinking about if you want to know where the ayys are. Seriously. Cut the conspiracy crap, and NWO spiritually bullshit yada yada everything x is actually y in disguise. Back to basics for one second.

Most people can't even find a spot to park their cars in Cowntown Chicago without having a nervous breakdown. Do remember that they're not from around here and their "" cars "" stand out quite a bit more. Look at if from that angle first and foremost.

Then, after you've build your UFO runway on your property, with guiding lights and symbols which clearly indicate it's okay for any interstellar peeps to come kick it, THEN you can be like "where they at, tho?"

But first, like. Where SHOULD they be at? You wondering why they don't just land on the White House lawn? Are you fucking kidding me? You can't even park on the White House lawn, let alone interstellar travelers. That's the kind of shit that sparks international incidents. So, think about it. Where would *you* park your UFO, if you were flying around Earth?

'Cause I can't find any signs, or nothin'. Can you?
>>
>>18218491
Please go on
>>
>>18218491
Thanks for posting this, it just made my day
>>
>>18218491
I would beam myself down to the surface and my shit can stay parked up in the exosphere
>>
>>18218504
people fail to realize they could teleport from anywhere to earth using quantum mechanics
>>
>>1821846 10 pointsfor you, i totally agree
>>
>>18218117
frombob.to/you
>>
File: orot.jpg (114KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
orot.jpg
114KB, 700x461px
>>
File: 1262231747633.jpg (260KB, 1000x1226px)
1262231747633.jpg
260KB, 1000x1226px
>>
>>18218750
Reminds me of a cat... Maybe I do need to watch my cat a bit more.
>>
>>18218117
Oddly enough, when damn near everyone started having a phone in their pocket that also took pictures/video and the internet allowed nearly instant global reports of alien abductions/sightings plummeted.

There MIGHT be a connection. Or maybe they just got tired of shoving probes up our butts.
>>
>>18218117
they all tranfuckrified themselves into the lupper end barrier of the galactic fuckeration.
>>
>>18218750
There is no way ayys have sex.
What's the bet they are designed fully grown as an adult and have never lived as a child.
These creatures have surpassed sex and primal instincts.
>>
>>18218750
There is no way ayys have sex.
What's the bet they are designed fully grown as an adult and have never lived as a child.
These creatures have surpassed sex and primal instincts.
>>
>>18218750
This one fucking triggers me
>>
>>18218117
>>18218468
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/10/09/wikileaks-podesta-email-leak-about-ets-also-mentions-zero-point-energy-heres-what-that-is/

>Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors
>our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth
>They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space

I'm down with "the contiguous universe" trying to stop war on Earth.
>>
>>18218913
The purpose of all the alien probes was to create smartphones. You see the aliens no longer have the capability to be creative, but by stimulating the bowels of lesser species, they can essentially synthesize the creative process.

In other words, the idea of smartphones was literally pulled out of our ass.
>>
File: WeatherBalloon.jpg (47KB, 599x384px)
WeatherBalloon.jpg
47KB, 599x384px
>>18218913
This is true of pretty much every supernatural phenomena. Part of it too is that we have a better understanding of nature and such so more things can be dismissed as natural. Maybe weird, but natural. Stuff like mirages and ball lightning for instance.
>>
File: IMG_0038.png (1MB, 790x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.png
1MB, 790x844px
Greetings Earf people, I am Niguru Sirius of the Planet Dindu in the system Sekh Sunheight. I am here to aid in disclosure, axe me anyfink.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.