[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection - Taking Requests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Hello all, I have been projecting for many years now. I have become quite adept at it and can now even do it while also performing other activities in my body. I will often astral project while doing mundane house chores and other things.

However, I've decided I should do something more helpful with my skill. I would like to offer to help you with something you may need done in the astral sphere of influence.

I will take requests below in the order that they come.
>>
What kinds of things can you do?
>>
What food is right next to me now?
>>
What information do you need? Take you to the skyline of my city and than direct you?
>>
File: logo-motorola.png (12KB, 367x367px)
logo-motorola.png
12KB, 367x367px
what kind of requests do you take? Can you 'fly' somewhere or something like that?
>>
Zzz
>>
>>18217132
Which technique do you use to project? Do you recommend anyone to project? What is your definition of the astral world? Is it where we all go when we die here?
>>
>>18217132
I am wondering if it is possible for you to "grab" someone else out of their shell/human body. Other than this, do you know of any way to connect the human mind to their memories/astral records, while they are conscious? If you would like to experiment in any of these two matters now, I would be more than willing to work with you... just let me know.
>>
>>18217281
Bump for this
>>
>>18217159
idk, where are you? I can't astral project to you if I don't know where you are.

>>18217153
Pretty much anything

>>18217177
Depends on what kind of request you have for me

>>18217183
Yes

>>18217281
Every technique ends up being roughly the same. You enter your astral body through concentration. For some the concentration is easier than others.

I don't recommend anyone to project until they have mastered lucid dreaming. It's all about your ability to control your subconscious.

The astral world definition - It is this world, but it's not. It is a layer upon this world that most people can sense but few people can experience. I believe it is quantifiable but it just hasn't been measured scientifically yet, not publicly anyways.

No it's not where we go when we die. As far as I know, there is no after life.

>>18217316
Not really. They have to already be projecting or trying to in order for me to interact with their astral body. It's also quite difficult to manipulate physical people while in astral form. Some people are so out of touch with their astral consciousness that even I can't see it. Some people appear to not even have one. It is also possible to destroy your astral connection through the use of drugs and other harmful substances, to the point where the damage is irreparable and you will not be able to develop your astral consciousness.

Yes I can connect my astral conscious while physically awake. It took many years of practice to achieve this. Yet, you are still you. There is no hidden database of knowledge as claimed by people such as Edgar Cayce, at least not from what I have seen. There is no "akashic record" for you to browse through in the astral world that I know of

If it does exist, then it is well hidden from most of us that are able to connect to the astral layer.
>>
>>18217132
I'd like to know what were some hurdles you've come across while learning to project, if any.
>>
How specific must I be for you to find me? I'm genuinely interested in having you project to me, but I'm a little nervous to be posting info like that
>>
>>18217349
Probably will sound funny but when you are trying very hard to concentrate and connect to your astral subconscious, you also become extremely in-tune to your body's functions.

The biggest obstacle is learning how to ignore these things so you can concentrate on the astral. If you have to use the potty, your concentration will break almost immediately. It's very frustrating at first but eventually you learn to fast before hand and ignore those types of sensations.

>>18217360
Well you won't know I'm there anyway. It's not like I can talk to you. If you are in an astral meditation, we may be able to communicate. But if you are in your physical body, we cannot communicate. It is very difficult or impossible for me to implant thoughts into your mind, I have tried to put thoughts into peoples' mind. It just doesn't work that way. You can't really manipulate people through the astral fold.
>>
>>18217341
You literally fly around with your soul in a parallel universe and you don't believe in afterlife? I'm just curious why
>>
>>18217132
Well can you manipulate time? Well in theory only on the physical plane does the time exist, so in the astral realm you should be able to manipulate it.

Some Russian guy wrote about it, he used to imagine using a metro system to go forward in time and get the winning numbers for local lottery from a newspaper.

Anyway, if you'd be kind enough to go into the future and post me winning lottery numbers, I'd appreciate it, I don't need much, just 2 or 3k, so I could fix up my new apartment and start studying again. The name of it was euro millions.
>>
Could you see what kind of entities or energies are surrounding me?
>>
>>18217377
Not op but the concept of afterlife is jammin with 'red flags' for your 'bs filter'
>>
File: seizure.jpg (115KB, 500x349px)
seizure.jpg
115KB, 500x349px
I don't think you even know what astral projection is if you think you can do it while you are doing chores. That doesn't even make sense. You should go see a doctor you are probably having seizures. I have been doing astral projection for 10 years, you do it in a relaxed state.
>>
>>18217392
I will take the "Eurojackpot" numbers, thanks!
>>
>>18217414
All of those number are already on this page, why would he bother posting them again?
>>
>>18217377
Idk. I haven't died yet so I can't really tell you if there's an after life. I don't think there is one honestly. I have no reason to believe in one.

Also it's not really flying. It's more like climbing stairs that go in all directions.

>>18217392
No I can't manipulate time because it doesn't exist to be manipulated.

>>18217395
Maybe but probably nothing surrounding you. There's no weird "entities" in the astral fold. I've only seen other people who I met with on purpose. I've never accidentally run into anyone or any "entity"

>>18217412
I'm just that good. Maybe you need to practice more. I can literally do the dishes while astral projecting to the other side of the world.
>>
Can you please share with us the steps you do to perform astral projection pls
>>
File: 1475038053364.jpg (281KB, 1024x768px)
1475038053364.jpg
281KB, 1024x768px
>>18217132
NOT MY BREAD...
MIJ?
LOVE
>>
>>18217132
I want you to bathe in my aura. Curious how it may affect you.
>>
Convince me, a total skeptic, that this is something that may exist. Come to my dreams tonight and help me lucid dream.
>>
>>18217132
This may be a dumb question, but is there any way you can use your abilities to make someone fall in love with another?
>>
>>18217607
Even if he could would you actually manipulate someone like that? True love is about falling for each other without the use of force. It's like a flower, it's suppose to blossom.
>>
Are you able to fly? If so what does it feel like?
>>
>>18217433
I don't think you know what astral projection is if you think you can stand and AP at the same time. That's like saying you can dream while being awake.

Fuck outta here lol.
>>
>>18217708
No, it's more like climbing stairs that go in any direction you want

>>18217736
You can dream while being awake. It's called accessing your memories and then using your imagination to interpret them as you please.

You can AP while standing, and also while performing duties. At least I can. Maybe you just need to get good.
>>
>>18217765
Maybe you need to stop talking out of your ass and quit role playing on /x/.
>>
>>18217794
How's life?
>>
>>18217281
bump 4 this
>>
>>18217132
I've attempted projecting before, and im wondering if it's possible to tell the difference between projecting and imagining, because even though I can very easily reach a meditative state, I can't project
>>
Hit there. I am trying to reach a being.. You should know by going in with the intent to meet him his name is Zero. I haven't been able to AP since a traumatic incident and I have been in worry with how to send my message more tangibly. Please let me know how he's feeling and open a line between us if possible. I will open my subconscious to you so you might have a more direct line of information.. Highly sensitive endeavours. And I thank you gratefully for offering your assistance.
>>
Hello there! I'm on the East Coast (US). A number which is special to me is 3141. My eyes are dark green and amber, and I have pathy blonde hair.

My question you is this. OP.

1. I've been trying to AP again. I /think/ I'm able to do it while in a meditative state. However, the colors aren't as vivid as last time. Am I still APing?

2. I am having extreme difficulty APing while asleep. Can you tell me the reasons why? I can barely even lucid dream. Perhaps I'm not immersing myself enough during the day. What are your thoughts? Advice?

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18217132
How do i reach/explore higher planes. I feel like i'm stuck. Everything that i've read says it has to do with vibration frequency and shit, but even though i end up being like an astral fucking dildo every time i see no way of climbing a plane. What's the trick?
>>
teach me ;_;
>>
>>18217132
What technique do (YOU) used while AP for the first time ?
>>
>>18217132
I'll bite. Nothing supernatural or paranormal ever seems to happen around me. Is it me or just chance and circumstance?
>>
Can you visit me OP? it would be interesting for both me and you
>>
>>18217132
I want help astral projecting, can you help me?
>>
>>18217132
I don't believe in this because i never had reason to, however i would like to believe, can you like fly in here and describe the room i am at? it would amaze me
>>
Do you astral project to a girl you like and look at her naked?
>>
Can i AP while meditating?
>>
>>18219678
AP should be a skill that must develop to such a point where you can do it all the time.
>>
Is it true that you can go to any universe you can think of, imagine the rules for it, and create a physical body which you can tether yourself to?
>>
>>18217132
Can you get someone killed for me?
>>
>>18219678
>>18219440
>>18218990
>>18217583
>>18217281

Astral Projection is a completely mundane phenomenon. You can trick your mind in profound ways to experience things that aren't real.

Here's a step-by-step guide to astral projection: http://pastebin.com/CQEYn6Fy
>>
>>18219524
Are you 8
>>
>>18219524
Abusing astral projection, along with any psychic abilities, can cause you to lose those abilities and have to work really hard to regain them.
>>
>>18217132
OP I really, really want to archive this state, any tips?
Thanks in advance
>>
can you astral project and massage/observe my light body/spiritual form?
i'm in lithia florida, do you need a pic of me?

>mfw got hypno-therapy online and i would feel legitimately better during the "sessions" but then stopped reading the emails entirely because.

if he could tap into my psycho energy you should be able to work around in my soul or whatever, right?

ill post any other information you need if you tell me
>>
>>18220204
>experience things that aren't real
Nice meme. If you experience something, it's real.
>>
>>18217765
>You can dream while being awake.
Dreaming requires you to be asleep by definition.
>>
>>18217132
I'd like it if you can do some research and report back to me.

The question is: In 4-5 pages, describe the life of President Lincoln, his accomplishments, and his role in the Civil War. Discuss in detail how his presidency affected the future of the United States. Due 10/14/16 (Fri. Oct. 14, 2016)

Thanks!

LOL, nah, I'm just fucking with you!

I actually got something really interesting to look up.

Try to find details about how Thermodynamics applies to the Quantum World and, more importantly, about Programmed Observation.

If you're good at this stuff, you might be able to push my research forward even before I have funding for it.

The concept I'm specifically looking into it that thought patterns create observational collapse-state effects by altering the immediate particles in the vicinity of the neurons. I want to know if you can locate any good data on what thought patterns will be able to be daisy-chained to produce remote effects (a la Telekinesis).

I call it AQO Psionics, for Applied Quantum Observation. A technical name is "Selective Programmatic Eigenstate Collapse".

This would also fuel my other research on construction of Quantum Catalysts, or "talismans" formed by permanent alignment via AQO.
I call this one AQG (Applied Quantum Geometry). The technical term is "Selective Alignment-Programmatic Eigenvector Collapse-State Catalysis", in that it creates mono-directional (so to speak) probability-vector collapse (e.g. Only a limited number of potential outcomes, by blocking undesired observational geometries with alignment-programs built into the structure of materials)
>>
>>18220570
the emperor is intrigued.
yes, find out what i need to think in order to shoot blasts of energy from my mind.
>>
>>18217132
>tfw entering meditative states has always been easy for me
>dont let it go that far.
too spoopy 4 me. I know better than to mess around things mang.
>>
>>18220505
Imagine yourself biting into a lemon as clearly as possible and imagine the super-sour taste. Notice your mouth watering.

OBE's and body energy are "real" in the same way as your imagined experience of this and its effect in making your mouth water.

I should make a Temple of the Divine Lemon.
>>
>>18217132
Could you predict my future as it is now before I knew anything you're about to tell me?
>>
>>18220694
Eww you're mooning me astrally. Pervert.
>>
>>18217132
I think I'd like more if you could tell me how to get started in AP cause honestly, I wouldn't know what kind of favor to ask of you. I don't even know whats possible in the astral plane. So, any advice you can give to a beginner?
>>
Can you get me an address of someone in particular?
>>
Is lsd helpful / harmful for Astral projecting? Lsd is the closest I've ever been to spiritual memes
>>
>>18221040
187 Storrow Dr, Boston MA
>>
File: 051792.jpg (323KB, 683x1000px)
051792.jpg
323KB, 683x1000px
There's something I need to ask as this has been one of my goals but I'm too lazy and I've never gone past LDs.

# Definition: sometimes LDs seem indistinguishable from real life. Can this be the case?
# Memory retrieval: I can play music from my dreams. This suggests that you can recall with outstanding detail real life information.
Can you go past music and landscapes and evoke things you have read? I'm interested in textbooks.
# Cognition: can you study with proficiency while APing?
Memorizing books and then going over them while projecting would be really cool.
>>
>>18217132

Dear OP,

I have a question regarding two separate strange and off-putting experiences I had about a year or two ago.

>Background:

I was really big into studying meditation and astral projection as a way to experience something new when I was 14 years old. I did all of the practice for all of the exercises to still the mind, relax the body and go into a trance like state, but I was never able to actually make myself leave my body. The farthest I ever got was one night where I was able to go into a full trance, and then everything started to become loud. All I remember is that it was very loud, like a vibrating "wooshing" sound, and it felt like I was tremoring uncontrollably. Very scary stuff, but I still never left my body and decided to leave this kind of stuff alone.

>Flash forward 13 years:

I am now 27 and have moved to Texas for a job. Work is going well despite being highly stressful and I am enjoying myself for the most part.

One night I go to sleep like I usually do. I'm lying there half awake and almost get fully to sleep when I feel like I roll over way too far and fall off the bed onto the floor.

Since I'm already pretty sleepy, I think, "Fuck it," and decide to stay on the floor because I'm already comfy. Then I realize that I am extremely cold and very restless. I get up off the floor, and start to walk around my apartment to shake the restless feeling.

That's when I realize that I feel extremely cold, there's a strange, hollow buzzing or light "whooshing" sound in my ears at all times and the air looks... off... Almost as if it were smokey but without the smoke (if that makes sense). Lights were blurry. They had a slight halo effect to them. So I think at this point that I am just groggy and feeling off from being half asleep. I know I am awake because everything feels 100% real for all intents and purposes.

I decide to smoke a cigarette on my balcony to kill some time before I try to head back to sleep.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18224734

(Cont.)

So I start walking toward the door when I realize there are two people right outside of my balcony window and they are talking loudly. I was uncertain if they were arguing or not.

So being nosey, I walked toward the window and tried to peer out at them nonchalantly to see what was going on. As soon as I opened the blinds a smidge, and looked out to see who it was, they both stopped talking to each other and turned in unison to stare DIRECTLY at me. I was startled by this, took a step back, blinked and was suddenly back laying on the ground next to my bed again. Mind you it's the middle of the night right now -- just a few minutes before three I guestimate.

So I think to myself that was the most intensively real dream ever and feel a bit spooked by the whole experience. I get up and go to the refrigerator to grab a coke. Get the coke, crack it open, take a few sips, turn to leave the kitchen to go look out the balcony to check if I'm going crazy and bang my elbow on the wall leaving the kitchen. BAM! Snap back to laying on the ground next to my bed ***again.***

Now I wake up for the third time and I'm starting to panic. I get up, go out into the living room to look around, try to make sense of what's happened, and try to rush back into my bedroom. BAM! Then I snap back into my original position on the floor again.

Now I'm thinking, "What the fuck?!" Get really scared and start to really panic. Go out to the kitchen, grab a kitchen knife from the drawer and try to cut myself with it. Just before the anticipation of pain, BAM! Back to laying on the floor next to my bed again.

Sit up and look at the clock. The clock reads 3:33 a.m. Try to make sense of why I keep waking up and teleporting back to my original position next to the bed on the floor. Get up, slightly panicked, try to run, BAM! Snap back again.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18224771

(Cont.)

Now really scared and start crying. BAM! Snapped back again, but this time it's morning... About dawn given the lighting outside. I pinch/touch myself to make sure I'm in real life. Gauge that I am in real life given the light difference, realize it's time to get ready for work. So I get up, make coffee, eat a poptart, lay out my clothes, take a shower, towel myself off, get dressed, put my shoes on, start to brush my teeth, look up to look at my face in the mirror, then BAM! Snapped back into laying next to the bed on the floor again. The clock reads 3:33 a.m.

Now I'm freaked the fuck out, sit straight up in a panic and try to start hitting/pinching myself, scream, all of that good stuff to have some sort of reaction to know I am in fact alive and in the real world. Everything checks out, go through the morning routine, get down to my car, pull out to go to work, get a quarter mile down the road, BAM! Snapped back to laying next to the bed on my floor again. This time I say, "Fuck it," figure if I'm stuck then I'm stuck, and go about my routine and get ready to go to work. Make it to work and get all the way up to lunchtime until I start to feel comfortable with 100% certainty that I am in fact in the real world.

These two experiences were the two most off-putting and unexplainable things I have ever had happen to me in my life. My question for you, since you are an expert, is: Was this some sort of accidental astral projection that just happened to happen to me one night?

If so, why was I stuck in this hellish loop, and who the fuck were those two people outside of my balcony window? I've been searching for some sort of meaning to this experience for a long time now.

>inb4 drugs; crazy person; medication
Nope and nope and nope.
>>
can you tell me what happens if you astral project into someone's asshole?
>>
>>18224807

You can control their farts. It's called, "The Divine Wind."

Have you ever wondered why people shit their pants when they go to fart and know it's a fart?

That's right, Anon... Asstrohle Projection.
>>
>>18217132
I've heard you can go to other worlds like fictional worlds when you project. I've been trying off and on to project, myself, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to try.

Is that actually possible?
If so, would you be able to talk to an entity from there and see if they help me achieve this somehow?
>>
OP! STOP AP 'n' BYABH PDQ!!!
>>
OP if you are still around: is there any way you can astral project to lake ida (near alexandria, minnesota) and see if there is anything spoopy or malevolent there? if that sounds too dangerous then skip it, but I am curious. got some weird negative vibes the one time I visited there. thank you
>>
OP is an astral for abandoning this thread. :'(
>>
>>18217132
Hey, I have been interested in Astral projection for awhile. I was wondering if I can astral project if I have AD-HD. I have a really short attention span and get side tracked easily, also my brain is wired differently than a normal person. Am I still able to do it? Also when you Astral project is everything around you look like it does IRL or is it more of a dream? Thanks
>>
>>18217132
I do t know if you're still there, but is there a possibility you could contact someone from a different plane for me?
>>
>>18223871
You seem chill so I'll recommend this to you: http://pastebin.com/CQEYn6Fy

It doesn't help with your questions but these techniques may help with your mental explorations.
>>
Go to the ashakaic records and search for a way to gain superpowers
>>
>>18217132
Help me get out spontaneously as I used to do. I've been having a dry spell for too long.

Basically come to me in my sleep and pull me out. Thanks.
>>
>>18217341
The "akashic" record exists, but it's far easier to access the information indirectly through divination and remote viewing. Astral projection might as well be the hardest way to try.
>>
>>18217132
Could you please cleanse my house of negative energies and demons, and spread positivity in the area? We've been suffering since we moved here (1998). I'd really appreciate your help.
>>
File: 1462715807516.gif (2MB, 200x150px)
1462715807516.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18224815
>>
>>18217132
What food is laying next to me right now.

I'm in quebec city staying in room 426 of in the hotel BEST WESTERN Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville
>>
>>18217132
I don't see how it could be useful for someone else
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.