[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amelie Earhart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: amelia_earhart_1928.jpg (100KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
amelia_earhart_1928.jpg
100KB, 800x640px
>During an attempt to make a circumnavigational flight of the globe in 1937 in a Purdue-funded Lockheed Model 10 Electra, Earhart disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean near Howland Island.

What happened to her?
>>
She was a girl. She couldn't fly. She crashed.
>>
>>18215958
This

I've never met a woman who could even drive a car, let alone fly a plane. Not misogyny, i speak out of experience.
>>
>>18215958
Believe it or not, I chuckled.

She got kidnaped by japs on the Marshall islands.

Or she flew over the ice wall, never to be seen again.
>>
She crashed off a small island n the pacific and was captured by the Japanese. Witnesses say she was executed a few months later but some accounts show she died of dysentery.
>>
>>18215976
You must not know a lot of girls. I know plenty that drive fantastic.
>>
>>18215981
>ice wall

i dont care if youre joking. now the thread is going to be loaded up with a bunch of flat earth bullshit
fuck you kid
>>
>>18215999
>died of dysentery

sad way to go, maybe crashing became the official cause because dysentery is dysentery
>>
File: ancient astronut.jpg (22KB, 610x409px) Image search: [Google]
ancient astronut.jpg
22KB, 610x409px
>>18215933

I'm not saying it was Aliens. it was Extra Terrestrials
>>
File: 1475698034767.jpg (304KB, 796x694px) Image search: [Google]
1475698034767.jpg
304KB, 796x694px
>>18216043
No choice because mods just nuked the last flat earth thread like always. It fucking sucks that they do this to a 30 minutes old thread with 40 posts.
>>
>>18216074
>It fucking sucks that they do this to a 30 minutes old thread with 40 posts
for you
>>
>>18216074
>soyabean
>>
>>18215958
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18216090
You're fine with subjective supression of certain discussions?

>t. Statist
>>
personally i like the theory that she was eaten by coconut crabs, but really it's pretty likely that her plane is just at the bottom of the ocean. it's a pretty big ocean. if she went down, the chances that she made it to land are not great.

>>18215958

trolls are the lowest form of life on earth

>>18216074

i'm so tired of the endless drama queen faggots moaning and wailing that their particular type of favorite tinfoil conspiracy is being covered up by the mods.

maybe your threads just suck. maybe, like many other threads here, they're getting deleted because of 14 year old /b/trolls shitposting all through the thread.

maybe you're just a drama queen faggot who loves to believe that the big bad world is all against you on your lone quest for the truth when the sad actual truth is that nobody gives enough of a shit what you say to try to silence you.
>>
>>18216153
So mad
>>
>>18216074
Because the flat earth isn't anything paranormal. It's just retarded.
>>
>>18216148
totally fine with it. they're bait threads. if a few retarded babies who actually believe in that FE horseshit (like you presumably) get thrown out with the troll bathwater, so be it.
>>
>>18215933
She was an alien
She went back to her people
>>
File: someonepostedmymeme.gif (998KB, 355x273px) Image search: [Google]
someonepostedmymeme.gif
998KB, 355x273px
>>18216074
Someone posted the image I made.

Flat threads get a lot of science responses, and are even making juggalos learn about magnets.

That's not bad really.
>>
>>18215933

She got et off crabs. This isn't even a mystery anymore. They found her sextant and makeup and shit on an island ages ago.
>>
>>18216348
Yeah right. No there hasn't. No one has found anything. Some researches even dedicated 30 years to find out what happened to her and haven't found anything. Where is the source to your obvious bullshit?
>>
File: Aliens .jpg (39KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens .jpg
39KB, 461x403px
>>18215933
>>
>>18216153
>a bloo bloo bloo
>stop complaining about censorship
>you're the problem

wew
>>
>>18216179
>I personally don't believe in something
>therefore
>no one should be allowed to discuss it

kys
>>
>>18216833
yeah, that's exactly what you were supposed to take away from the post. well done, genius.
>>
>>18216864
>implying something is a bait thread because it's something you personally disagree with or don't believe

ask me how I know you're a retarded crybaby
>>
>>18216877
>believes the earth is flat
>gets butthurt that his FE troll circlejerk threads are getting deleted
>i'm the retarded crybaby though

go eat some more crayons, you utterly unmitigated fucking halfwit.
>>
>>18216893
so mad!
>>
>>18216038
>posts smurf smut
I bet you know ALLL the ladies.
>>
Just like the Titanic was actually transporting weapons and Ammunition (the Germans did not know at the time of the sinking) Amelia was doing some spying and got blown out of the sky.
>>
File: yawn.jpg (402KB, 847x567px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
402KB, 847x567px
>>18216899
>s-so m-mad

scraping the barrel already?
>>
The Pacific is a big fucking place that hates you and wants you dead

During World War II there were reports after reports of pilots being seen successfully ditching their aircraft, or bailing out -- only to never be seen again. They simply drowned quickly, or drifted in life-rafts until the finally died.

Likely, the same thing happened to Earhart and her co-pilot.
>>
>>18216935
You just seemed mad is all. I don't support suppression of topics, even ones I don't like, because I'm not a faggot who needs to control what people think or speak about.

At this suggestion, you started to sperg out. It was just strange, anon.
>>
>>18216971
FE is literally so goddamned retarded that threads discussing it may safely be pruned without the human race losing anything of value. Mods know this. Therefore, your dumbass threads get deleted so they aren't bumping around the board and covering up actual interesting topics. Eat a bag of dicks, retard.
>>
>>18216999
They aren't my threads. Calm down.

You're also wrong and mods know it.
>>
>>18216934
The Titanic was sunk because there were many very important people on there who were interfering with the installment of the Federal Reserve. The Germans didn't do shit. There's a lot of shit that went down that just didn't make sense, like they had no emergency flares, only party flares.
>>
>>18216348
>>18216482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikumaroro#Amelia_Earhart
>In an area on the atoll's southeast side called the "Seven Site", the team has found and cataloged artifacts: American beauty and skin care products that may have dated to the 1930s, such as flakes of rouge and a shattered mirror from a woman's cosmetic compact...
>>
File: B& Ackslide.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
B& Ackslide.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>18216899
>>18216893
>>
>>18217108
>There's a lot of shit that went down that just didn't make sense, like they had no emergency flares, only party flares.
Oh, you know, except for all the emergency flares they fired.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.