[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vigilant Citizen, Shill or Saviour?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Anyone familiar with the website http://vigilantcitizen.com/?

Some detailed and inteligent analysis in to the occult, elite, NWO kinda stuff.
My issue with the site is that I don't know if it's a bullshitinfo site or if they're actually being serious. As i said, posts are detailed and usually passionate and the mod definitely has their wits about them, I just notice that a lot of posts are very similar as if info is being purposley repeated and also the mod posts once every 2 months or so, if that.
What do you guys think of it?
>>
PRO TIP: If your topic is lame post a pic of a gril to start your thread, the basement dweller will stop scrolling for a second or two.
>>
>>18215922
There's actually some funny irony in OP's post. I assume he used the image to imply Minaj was making an all seeing eye gesture, thought it myself when I first saw the vid but when you read the lyric she used actually refers to Slick Rick who wears an eyepatch over his right eye.
>"Slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye"
Sure one could say it's a cover, but Nicki as far as I known hasn't said or done anything that esoteric since, unless you consider just whoring it up as that sort of thing but really that's a pretty broad category of entertainers so I'm hard pressed to think it was intentional over coincidence.

Just to be clear I'm not saying she isn't possible a puppet, just about anyone in the entertainment industry could be whether they know it or not, I'm just saying I don't think she's on the level one might think from her outlandish behavior.
>>
Nicki is just giving people what they want.
>>
>>18215922
Nicki is great.
>>
>>18215893
>>
I've been reading VC for years now. There is something strange about it, the stories are now, but the information doesn't seem to change, it's the same website it was 6 years ago.

It's like it's such in a time warp or something. Or just the result of a single person running a website. If I had a website it would probably be similar
>>
>>18216924
Me too, and I've noticed the same things. The fact that the layouts never changed and the articles are all focused on the same signs and conventions backs up that it might just be a lone internetter running it.
OR just to keep up the illusion and hide that it's run by FOX NEWS ;)
>>
>>18217264
>it might just be a lone internetter running it.
pretty sure it is, if you search VC and podcasts you can hear him as a guest.

he also has a youtube channel that he has been posting to alot.
>>18215893
>Shill or Saviour?
I dont personally see why you are putting this false dichotomy on him. he seems more like an outsider looking in on everything.

and yeah, a lot of this is repeated because the obvious stuff is being regurgitated over and over again by the media. they only thing that changes is how blatantly satanic it's become in the last decade.
>>
File: 1475043507529.jpg (64KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1475043507529.jpg
64KB, 700x674px
Looks like it's fake bullshit with maybe a couple truths.
MIJ?
>>
>>18215948

google nicki's excorcism awards show ritual
>>
>>18217663
I sit corrected. Burn the witch.
>>
There's an about section on the site. It's written mostly and run by one person, although you find the occasional, obscure article sifting through the archives by a guest writer. The guy seems to be an autodidact (taught himself about the occult), some of his more frequent references are to Fritz Springmeier, Ron Patton, William Cooper, Manly P. Hall, and Michael A. Hoffman II.

You can't trust anything in this world, of course, but it's a great way to initially get introduced to the stuff he talks about (mainly, occult symbols in the media, trauma-based mind control in media and politics, and a supposed occult power structure, etc). The reason it's so repetitive and seemingly formulaic is

>it's just one guy mostly doing this (and this guy is pretty smart and learned if you go through a lot of his articles, too)
>the stuff he talks about is itself repetitive and formulaic
>he wants to accumulate a huge body of evidence showing this repetition of the same occult symbols in the media
>he's shrewd enough to know he's gotta capture people's attentions with concise and simplified and somewhat entertaining articles

Just my take on it; if you're someone who doesn't know anything about this stuff, it's a great place to start at.
>>
File: TheVigilantSatanist.png (244KB, 589x480px) Image search: [Google]
TheVigilantSatanist.png
244KB, 589x480px
Reachin' new lows, Mario.
>>
>>18218853
Isn't that the vigilant xtian from yt?
>>
>>18218864
Yep.
>>
>>18215893

If his name starts with "vigilant" I can guarantee he is a Bible t thumper that believes "pikachu" mens "the one greather than Christ" in Aramaic.
>>
>>18218911
That's the thing, there isn't a shred of bible bashing in any of the main articles, not that i can remember anyway. There is the satanic references but that seems to be from a sceptics pov, unless that's just how I'm reading it.
The user forum is a different story though, plenty of vigilaynt christyans in there!
>>
>>18218911
"Pika Pika! Pika Pi!" = "HARVEST SOULS FOR THE FALLEN ONE"
>>
I remember another similar site that had a series of blog entries from an 'entertainment lawyer', who was allegedly exposing certain celebrities of nasty things like rape, paedoing and stuff. Thats this: http://crazydaysandnights.net/

I also read that it could be a well known actor who contributed, some say robert downey jr for some reason, thats here: http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
>>
But on a more paranormal note, here is a VC article on a 'satanic' ritual that happened in Switzerland.
Something to get the CERN people going...
>>
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
>>
anyone who looks at the nest of drugs, prostitution, child abuse and murder for hire that is Hollywood and yet fixates on obscure POTENTIAL references to satanism is either a retard or disinfo.
>>
>>18220384
>obscure POTENTIAL references to satanism
lel
they are not even obscure at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dNcKTcnPA
>>
>>18220400
Not sure if artists do it for attention or satire, or if they really are serving an occult agenda.
It is pretty blatant in a lot of music videos and when celebrities pose with the one eye covered, it does make you wonder why it seems to be a requirement.
But if you look at some live TV performances, where millions, if not billions of people are going to witness, there is a shed ton of occult/satanic/'luminarty' symbolism and that is quite alarming that it's in people's faces and they don't question what it might mean.
>>
>>18220469
yeah, they have definitely normalized it to the point that it's not shocking to people anymore.
like, theres a super popular video where a bisexual man is overseeing the torture/brainwashing of a little boy and it's laughed off in the comments.
>getting hard to convince my mom i'm not listening to satanic music teehee~

I do think people question, it's just easier to accept it as a goof rather than a real aspect of the industry/reality because looking into things like this gets pretty gruesome at it's core. there are more and more candid comments made by celebs, like frodo recently, about it.
>>
>>18220532
Are you talking about LA devotee by panic! At the disco?
>>
>>18220552
yes, the video i linked earlier.
>>
Anyone know of any good movies that deal with the darker sides of the entertainment industry? Not so much movies that are accused of furthering thr agenda but ones that acknowledge or reference it.

Eyes wide shut is the obvoius one.
I recently watched The Neon Demon, that has it's fair share of symbolism and allusions to the elite/occult lifestyle, without spoilers all i can say is that it gets fucking crazy towards the end! I ended up seeing it as a paranormal/sci-fi film afterwards.
>>
>>18220631
Starry eyes is about it although it does get a bit retarded half way through
>>
>>18221922
I read about that, seemed a bit cheesy so I didn't bother, I might watch now just to see the retardation.
>>
>>18217462
what's his youtube and podcast?
>>
>>18220631
another anon recommended Maps to the Stars and i would have to agree after i watched it. not supernatural but it is dark especially if you know what to look for
>>
I think that anyone who looks at things from the predisposition of religion is stuck on a narrow scope. Christians tend to be led by fear and see everything as "demonic" and "Lucifarion". Magic or rituals only work if you believe that they are real.
>>
>>18222499
Thanks, I'll check that one out. At least it's recent and a fairly decent cast.
>>18222567
That's a good way of looking at it, if you have all the money in the world behind you and the media at your fingertips and you're blinded by the spiritual side of things, then OF COURSE you might be inclined to believe in it all when your career takes off.
>>
>>18215893
Newbs beginner guide to symbolism. You need to start forming your own interpretations, my friends
>>
>>18222486
This is a channel with the same name but I don't see any similarities to the site other than that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzvEnoRakc
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.