[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washington State spooky thread continued...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: washington.png (269KB, 810x732px) Image search: [Google]
washington.png
269KB, 810x732px
Washington State spooky thread continued...
>>
File: sat.jpg (168KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
168KB, 962x642px
anyone been to the satsop abandoned nuclear plant?
>>
>>18215794
>Hood Canal
>"Doable"
>Living on the water with cheap properties, dozens of potable springs for artesian wells

And there's just about jack-shit in paranormal hauntings, sightings, etc.
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 282x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 282x246px
>tfw if the previous thread was up for one more day I would've made a thread that lasted 3 weeks
>>
If the anon that told the story that took place near Mount Wow and Goat Creek is lurking, could you drop directions to where exactly you were?
>>
>>18217218
LETS GET A PARTY STARTED!
>>
Any spooky things near Sammamish?
>>
>>18215812
>09:00:26
Yah, there is an industrial park up there so it's not really abandoned
>>
>>18217218
Hi yea I'm here I completely forgot about that, sorry. I'm at work now but I'll send it as soon as I get home
>>
>>18217322
And if you want me to give you directions and go yourself go ahead but I ain't going back
>>
File: getoutofherestalker.jpg (8KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
getoutofherestalker.jpg
8KB, 151x200px
Ok guys,Mt Wow spoop guy here, I got the coordinates. https://www.google.com/maps/@46.7647624,-121.9213688,15.25z
It's a little north along the river where NF-037 meets goat creek
>>
>>18218106
Where the road splits off into two long stretches you wanna walk from there, the road may be washed out now if any of you are going there to die or something.
>>
>>18218118
If you follow the river from when it runs under the road then northish after a few hundred yards or so you may find the remains of our camp maybe our bridge. I'm not sure if anything was stolen or taken by that thing.
>>
Bellingham reporting in. Anyone got local spooks? Cascades gotta be hiding something
>>
>>18217515
I grew up there and never heard any spooky stories
>>
>>18215794
Used to work graveyard shifts at the Fred Meyer 17 in Auburn. Can confirm the toys/shoes section is fucking haunted, I've seen more than one instance.
>>
>>18221637
You can even look it up, several website list the store as one of the most haunted places in the state.
The way the store is laid out has the whole apparel/shoes section to the right of the bakery and dairy sections, with toys being between dairy and apparel. I worked the home department so I often had to throw freight in toys, where that entire section of the store is empty and the lights automatically shut off (until someone manually switches the light in the back room)
Some things I witnessed for myself while working there:
>many kids toys turning on by themselves (I know this isn't uncommon but it happened more than you would expect)
>small blue light blink in the darkness, where a rack full of shirts was
>small stack of card game tins inexplicably gets knocked across an aisle (this one tripped me out the most)
>toys falling from shelves
>dairy aisle door opened and closed on its own

Shit was fucking spooky
>>
>>18215794
Oh my gosh that antique furniture label is so spot on, I live in Centralia and 1/2 (Or more) of all the stores hear are antique stores.
>>
When my mother was younger, in Graham (I think?) she used to live on a street called elms street, she saw a ghost village there (More of a cull-da-sac) where broken glass was everywhere, and a few dead chickens were. At the end someone stared at her from the window and a 'ghost' car scared her off by chasing her. This was like 1975 or 80 or something
>>
There's supposed to be a train tunnel that was collapsed and buried a bunch of people that is haunted I'm Snoqualimie pass. That's about all I know.
>>
That entire green zone is an earthquake zone
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.