[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 51

File: 1393179616068.jpg (494KB, 998x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1393179616068.jpg
494KB, 998x1594px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18212168
>>
>>18214721
queen xwbf is gracing this thread
>>
Nice, a seat up front. So, what's going on? How is everyone?
>>
File: the_hanged_man.jpg (129KB, 428x717px) Image search: [Google]
the_hanged_man.jpg
129KB, 428x717px
So's GDfriend.

I do tarot & all I need is birthday, gender & querry.
>>
Throwing out an air query for a scry or empathic reading. The image of a red tree with three pronged leaves oozing out blood like sap has been haunting my dreams. What does it mean?
>>
>>18214736
10/10/82
male
querry? - Is it another had winter?
>>
>>18214740
Oops, forget to enter trip code.
>>
>>18214732
depressed lel
>>
>>18214732
Tired. But ya know, sleep is for the weak.
>>
>>18214736
6/22/91
F
What career path am I taking?
>>
>>18214744
Happy soon to be birthday anon.
>>
>>18214748
thought you were talking about me at first, LoI- that's laughing on inside
>>18214751
or the lucky
>>
19 January 1989
Male
I'm currently in finland as an exchange student, I wanna know if I have a future in this country.
>>18214736
>>
>>18214744
I already feel it in my bones; this winter's going to be harsh, but not the harshest in recent memory. I don't think I need to read the cards to check the weather, but I have a feeling that you're asking about loneliness.

You're the King of Swords; you look forward with a stern look on your face, a tried & tested look of a battle-hardened leader, holding your sword as the storm clouds in the background die down. A beakon of stability, but ready to fight when fought with. & this can be a source of social issues.

I'll draw one card & it's the 6 of wands. Victory, like the legions of Rome returning from battle, with you wearing the laurel wreath on horseback.

It's a sign; the winter will be hard if you don't take action (& you're clearly a man of action). Don't let the winter depress you; fight your way out of the dark mood by doing the things you love to do, or better yet, going places you've never been to before & trying new things. You'll never know; you might even meet someone in an occult shop, or at least have your fill of some exotic & delicious food.
>>
>>18214732
Melancholy
>>
>>18214765
Yes, thanks. Miseria, did you know Yoda?
>>
>>18214736
09/11/96
Male
How's my love life
>>
>>18214721
Do let me know when you have time for an occult scry. I know it's not now, but in the near future, I wouldn't mind. I have one right up your alley, and an offer for one in return, of course.
>>
>>18214775
Nope, I'm kinda new to the /div/ thing.
>>
>>18214732
About to crash, looking up flights for the trip overseas.
>>
>>18214755
A Cancer & Page of Cups. Happy with a fish in your cup, standing on a pier & in stable footing while the waves of the sea behind you are turbulent.

I can see you taking a bath in something compassionate, especially in terms of animals, though I could be wrong. This, I'm not pulling cards from, but I imagine you're an empathetic & compassionate person & you can see the innocence of animals especially.

But hey; I could be wrong. Whatever you choose to do, don't let my words influence you either.
>>
>>18214778
Sorry, I definitely do not have any time for it. Too many distractions. Maybe way, way later, but not at the current moment or in the coming up next few days.
>>
>>18214771
I quite liked that reading. cheers
>>
>>18214788
I'll bear that in mind. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>18214785
Empath u are one of the nicest people to these threads and I have talked to ur girlfriend before she is so sweet too! u guys are perfect together :)
>>
>>18214786
Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18214769
A Capricorn & the Knight of Coins. You stand still on your horse, with a look of concern on your face for the future of the plentiful field you're staning in, while the horse looks in satisfaction. And the querry matches your card here.

I draw the 3 of coins, the 6 swords & the 7 of coins. The 3 of coins shows an apprentice Mason carving a pillar, under the eyes of his master & the architect; clearly you worked long & hard in your studies to reach this far. The 6 of swords shows that you're currently in a situation (what seems to be a bad situation) that you have no choice or escape from; you have to go through it to try & attain your goal, though it may seem like hell for you now. But the future looks a bit murky; the 7 of coins shows a farmer wiping his brow after working hard on his crops, but even though his crops are bearing fruit, the leaves appear to be wilting. It seems like you're an exchange student in a place where jobs are hard to come by &, when you do come by a job, it's not always going to be as you hoped for (either the money isn't good enough, or the money is good when the stress is too high).

It's about making the most of things; choose wisely, whether or not you want a future wherever you are, or if you have better prospects at home. But know that it's up to you to make the most of things; to turn lemons into lemonade.
>>
>>18214793
Thank you anon, that's really lovely of you <3 But honestly I'm not all that, my gf on the other hand is an absolute sweethea-...wait
>Anon knows who my gf is
How? I don't recall dropping this info.
>u guys are perfect together :)
dawwww I very much hope so; I'm planning a flight to go visit her next year. I hope I don't disappoint!
>>
>>18214774
Fall can do that to me. I like fall though.
>>18214785
crash, flights, sounds grim
>>
>>18214780
I was just kidding, I didn't think I need to point that out?
>>
>>18214802
Fall is my favorite season. Hell, October is usually my favorite month. I'm just feeling a little down at the moment.
>>
>>18214805
Non sequitar anon. It might be due to my curent level of inebriation though.
>>
>>18214777
You're love life's as existent as the World Trade Center. :^)

jk.

Anyways, a Virgo male & the Knight of coins. Looking at his field with worry of the future, while his horse looks in satisfaction. Neither are moving. Stability in life, though worry is still in your mind.

Your love life's actually going to be good; I draw the 8 of swords, the Wheel of Fortune & the Page of cups... In the past, you must have felt emotionally trapped & anxious. Worse than your average first world teen problems, where your emotions were blinding you from seeking out the solutions you needed to take, making you feel more trapped. But a reversal of fortunes happens. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen soon & somewhere along the line you'll meet a girl, possibly of a water sign (pisces, cancer or scorpio). Seems like you'll meet her & things will start off on the right foot; I can tell you're the kind of guy who likes optimism & I have a feeling she'll be a cancer.
>>
>>18214789
No problem. And I meant path, not bath. topkek

I could imagine someone bathing in animals; a sea of fur & wagging tails.
>>
>>18214806
I like getting out in the woods this time of year. I walked into a little lake and caught a brook trout off the shore last weekend on a whim. My buddy dragged me out there, she took a bunch of drone video. Spur of the moment.
>>
>>18214802
kek, i didn't put 2 and 2 together...I'm tired; got work in 6hrs.
>>
>>18214801
Nah, mate, you were really subtle...

https://youtu.be/RNdXibBpepM
>>
>>18214800
Hey, thank you very much, that's a really accurate description of my situation. I'm also dating this girl but she is in a difficult position and I don't think l will be the right one for that so I don't think it will work out at the end, so I'm also not sure about the love side of my future in here.
>>
File: 1863125.main_image[1].gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1863125.main_image[1].gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18214817
>That vid
Fuckin kek.
>>
>>18214813
Overwhelming dog farts with no respite. I feel like a cat all of a sudden and I don't like it.
>>
File: Coins05.jpg (79KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
Coins05.jpg
79KB, 300x510px
>>18214820
Be brave here, young man. Love is especially difficult when, as a man, you don't feel that you can be a good provider. But for this, I'd choose from my deck the 5 of coins.

And think of the wedding vows a married couple takes in church. Do you understand what it means, to love each other when you're rich or poor, sick or healthy, going through good or bad times & to keep loving each other until death? But most of all, does she think this is important?

The key is to understand each other & what you each are going through. Things seem turbulent now, but only time can tell &, if you & her both feel like God has blessed you with each other, then keep in mind that the most important thing you & her can give to each other is emotional fullfillment. And never doubt yourself or your abilities.
>>
>>18214829
That would not be a purrfect situation. :^3
>>
>>18214736
15/9/1996
Male
Will there be any improvents in my life? Regarding my love life and my college life.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_pablo.22819.15333.gif (94KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_pablo.22819.15333.gif
94KB, 748x1102px
What can u tell about me?
>>
>>18214847
>Hialeah, FL
I can tell that your life really blows right now if you're at home.
>>
>>18214838
I'm going to sleep. You'll be the last person I read for tonight.

You're a Knight of Coins; looking towards your plentiful field with worry on your face when your horse is satisfied. Worrying about the future when the present isn't so bad.

In terms of love, I pull out the Temperence card & in terms of education, the Hierophant card. Temperence just tells me that in time, your love life will improve. It's not a matter of finding a girl quick, because girls aren't objects to be found. You meed the right girl in the same way you wait for the bus; know the destination you want to go & board the correct bus, or wait until the correct bus arrives. It will take time, but don't go actively searching; you'll meet her when you least expect it.

As for education, things will improve when you get in touch with a professor, tutor or even a study group; someone will guide you & mentor you, but you have to be willing & open to actively finding a mentor who would see to your staying on the straight & narrow. And furthermore, you have to be serious on improving yourself, without allowing any distractions to consume you. Sure, all work & no play makes Jack a dull boy, but you have to know how to manage time properly, so that you have a time to finish your work & then a time for rest & leisure.
>>
And this is GDfriend signing out. Take care, guys.

Greetings go out to all the readers & my hopes go out to everyone, querrent & reader alike, for a better future.

Take it easy, everyone.
>>
>>18214847
Your birthday is a day before mine.

Tauruses tend to be down to earth, levek headed, and sensual. The down side i's we can be lazy and overindulge ourselves. Plus some of the crazier signs think we're boring.
>>
>>18214883
haha thanks mis
>>
>>18214883
Does being on the cusp really mean anything?
>>
>that terrible terrible feel when you've been reading all day and realize during your last reading that you're terribly off your game
>>
>>18214906
Yeah it means we're horny fuckers and get drunk too easy.
>>
>>18214908
That's why I only ever do a couple of readings at a time. I mean, I'm not savant but I want to give the best quality readings possible.
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18214910
>tfw Aries/Pisces cusp
>all the internal emotions and kinkiness of a Pisces with the confidence and passion of an Aries
It's a weird feel
>>
Can we discuss cheswick please? Does her readings hold relevancy or is she just guessing?
>>
>>18214918
I feel ya man. Speaking of which, I would appreciate an empathic reading of >>18214740 when you're feeling up to it.
>>
>>18214915
But they all came out logical until that last one I did for myself. When I saw the cards, I just WTF'd, and now I'm questioning every reading I've done today.
>>
"Your state of mind suggests to me that you have been, in the past, under the influence of people who were always talking about things, and never doing any real work. They kept on arguing all sorts of obscure philosophical points; that is all very well, but when you have succeeded in analyzing your reactions you will understand that all this talk is just an excuse for not doing any serious work."
>>
>>18214953
lol
>>
any readers around?
>>
>>18214970
I'll read for you anon, just give your gender and query :)
>>
Trading a tarot reading for a scry.
>>
File: 1474138075851.png (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474138075851.png
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18214732
we are okay here.
>>
2slow
>>
what does /div/ think about time travel is it possible?
>>
File: impossibru-guy.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
impossibru-guy.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>18214793
>she is so sweet too! u guys are perfect together :)
Thank you anon, makes me so happy to hear, you're a sweetie <3

>>18214801
>I'm not all that
Yes you are
>I hope I don't disappoint!
Pic related

>>18214802
>>18214816
Oh my, don't scare me pls ;_;

>>18214817
>really subtle...
My sides are lost in China by now, thanks :P
A friend said that Aries are as subtle as a sledgehammer :3

>>18214918
You're a lucky fish :P

>>18215009
What's your query and gender? I'm a little rusty bout could give a try...
>>
Reading /div/, runes in the thread
Took my time, left soon after
Went the distance, now I've left the poor thread
Just a man and his runes to divine

So many posts it happens too fast
You trade your readings for reads
Don't lose your grip on the drama of the past
You must read just to keep them content

It's the runes of the reader
It's the thrill of the post
Reading up to the queries of our anons
And the last known poster
Stalks readers in the thread
And he's posting for us with the runes of the reader
>>
File: tumblr_mcrtukg6zF1qlirlwo1_1280.jpg (49KB, 554x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcrtukg6zF1qlirlwo1_1280.jpg
49KB, 554x652px
Good day /div/, hope everybody is enjoying a nice Sunday

I'm going to make only 5 Clow Cards readings this time, I'm still recovering from some bad kidney stone event but I'm alright.

>Specific Query (Please no generals)
>Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Song (Favourite or related to your query)

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WILL NOT answer these, so avoid making this type of query:
>Yes/No
>Appearance/Personality of your next gf/bf
>Time frame (When)

It's more useful on HOW or WHY queries, helps to gain insight and give you some advice. As any other divination method, always take it with a pack of salt and remember that the future isn't set on stone. Bless you all <3

One of my favourite songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppbejSaGG9k
>>
>>18215295
>Kidney stones
I'm so sorry, drink more green tea. Hope you get better.

How do I go about finding a girlfriend? I guess like, is there anywhere specific that the cards show that might be a good place to potentiallity start or anything I should be doing specifically? Sorry, hard to word it, I hope you get my meaning.
Male/26/Libra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY
Not my favorite song, but I feel its a good upbeat and fun song
>>
>>18215295
How do I get on the correct path with her to lead to a relationship? (readings indicate that there is one, but what is it...)

For me
>Male
>20
>Taurus

Her
>Female
>20
>Capricorn

One of my favorites and kinda relates to the query as well
https://youtu.be/4jVZi2LEi5M
>>
>>18215295
How will I meet this person? Meaning, under what circumstances? This person keeps showing up in other readings.
M/26/Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRmavWyVLWw
>>
>>18215307
>I'm so sorry, drink more green tea. Hope you get better.
Thank you, aye I've been drinking a lot of tea this weekend, strange coincidence of not I just bought green tea when the crisis started. I guess I was been taking too much salt in the readings :P

>>18215307
>>18215328
>>18215368
Please take my sincere apologies, something came up and I'm unable to take your queries now. If you guys don't get another reader to do it I'll take them myself later... I'm sorry :(
>>
>>18215400
No problem. I have basically no life currently, so I will be around probably.
>>
>>18215400
All good on the readings, I don't mind waiting at all whenever that is. As for green tea, you likely already had the kidney stones they were just not going anywhere, green tea is just helping to flush them out of your system. You may want to go to the doctor though just because usually small kidney stones will pass without a problem, but if they're just sort of lingering there they may be bigger and need something else to take care of them and can cause urinary tract problems.
>>
>>18215295
Straight male ,gemin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzzjFVF25IQ

Would the clow cards be able to tell me what my next relationship wll be like?
>>
>>18214736
04 Aug 1985
F
Should I go back?
>>
>>18215295
>How can I progress spiritually?
>Male/21/Aries
>youtube.com/watch?v=ICcoOtqYVYY
It's the fallout song somewhat related but only in the apocalyptic sense, I don't plan on setting fire besides maybe pew pew fire from my hands if magic like that was real :(
>>
>>18215400
>>18215819
Oh shit I didn't scroll all the way down how very self centered, my bad
>>
>18215857

Prediction
>>
>>18215855
Wut?
>>
File: image.gif (442KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
442KB, 500x300px
This thread needs a lil momentum
>>
>>18214736
05/31/98
Male
Query: General reading, please.
>>
Trading readings.

I want to know how I'm going to meet this one person.
>>
>>18214721
When will I meet them?
>>
>>18215934
I'll scry for you, as long as you don't mind me being brief. I need both of your genders and a way to identify this person. I don't need a name or details, but I need some way to know whom I seek.
>>
>>18216001
Um.

Myself: Male
Other one is female.

I'm pretty sure she has long, black hair.
>>
>>18215211
you really like bruce Springsteen huh
>>
>>18216030
Before I do this, tell me this. Is this a future gf or whatever that you've had scried for you around here?
>>
>>18216037
I didn't ask to scry a girlfriend or anything. It's just that when I generally ask about my future I kept getting something about a future encounter with this person, which would constitute a major life event. At first I thought it was a completely different context, and it was someone I've already met. But now I think I'm actually meeting someone new.
>>
>>18216042
Gotcha

Alright, I see a scene in a garden. It seems to be a large one meant for strolls, sort of like the ones that are open to the public or the kind that some rich people might have in their enormous backyards. The concrete wallings of the planters reach to the height somewhere between knee and waist.

I see a looking through trees, a girl speaking with someone that is obscured by trees. You notice and keep walking. After some time, you notice her looking at a plant of some sort or a flower. Her head is pointed slightly upwards, and she's standing on her toes to get a better view. It's at this point you have a chance to talk to her.

You know what's funny? I've seen this girl in scries before. I wonder if your destiny and mine are somehow intertwined.

At any rate, what kind of query would you like?
>>
>>18216070
Sounds like it's at the school I'm currently attending. That garden scenery is a lot like the campus.

Hmm. What kind of query do you want me to do? It doesn't matter much to me. A future, career, or romance reading sounds easy enough though.

If you'd like to trade one more after this: I'd like to ask how intelligent the woman is. It has nothing to do with being picky or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind some confirmation on something she was supposed to help me with.
>>
File: do_it_for_her.png (277KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_for_her.png
277KB, 680x486px
Hey /div/, you appear to be slow. Happy Sunday/Monday!

Even though the moon is waxing and it is not new - I'll be scrying for seekers. However, it may not be for very long. I apologize in advance if I suddenly disappear.

Querents:
>name/alias
>query/concern
>an /x/-related pic/gif/webm file

As always, I wish all of my cosmic friends the very best!
>>
File: black hole.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
black hole.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
>>18216095
charlie
what does she look like (heh, sorry for another one of these)?
>>
File: ldne.jpg (240KB, 750x631px) Image search: [Google]
ldne.jpg
240KB, 750x631px
>>18216095
K
Love reading, tell me if I'm doing the right thing with the girl I'm going for right now
Don't really know if /x/ related pic, but i really like it and it gives me that vibe
>>
File: 1463797790139.jpg (26KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1463797790139.jpg
26KB, 640x401px
>>18216095
>Window
>I can see a future with her, but I don't know how to get going that way
>No /x/ related stuff saved, so have a dick pic(k)

Side note, I requested a read from Alari this morning, but stuff came up, and they couldn't do the reading. (>>18215328)
>>
File: samadhi_spacetime_warp.jpg (235KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
samadhi_spacetime_warp.jpg
235KB, 350x496px
>>18216095
zara
next triumph in my career ambitions?
>>
File: 1449361088454.jpg (154KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1449361088454.jpg
154KB, 500x713px
>>18216095
Isaac
I'm really in love with someone, but I feel like I fucked it all up. Is there any hope for us? I've had other readers tell me there is, but you seem very experienced, so I'd appreciate having your input too.

This probably seems like a "go out and fix it already" type of deal, but they're the kind of person who needs space after this kind of thing. I don't want to intrude on that.
>>
File: 1468131137192.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1468131137192.png
176KB, 473x471px
>>18216095
Diana
My next bf
>>
>>18216095
I'm the experimentfag from before, so you can call me that. My last work seemed to go a little too according to plan for my peace of mind. Can you read for anything that may have gone wrong or anything I'll need to deal with?

Unless you want to participate in my experiment again, but I don't see why you would, since you already gave me the two most useful data samples I have.

>>18216083
I thought you already knew. She's quite intellegent and loves her books. She has a quiet demeanor about her and has a certain presence to her, very calming and such.

I'll think of a query for you.
>>
>>18216083
Hmm. Are you still there, other guy?
>>
File: scary-pictures[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
scary-pictures[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18216095
sandy
what will happen between me and the guy i like in the future?
>>
>>18216095
C
How can I make sure my budding relationship develops into something positive? We had a rocky start.
>>
>>18216099
>what does she look like

A long nose, short, black hair, and a noticeable mole on her right cheek (beauty mark). She is attractive, as far as I can see. She's thin and of average height, perhaps shorter. She may enjoy drinking/smoking - some sort of "unhealthy" habit. She might have a romantic/tragic side to her - one of longing and "not belonging"
>much like a fish out of sea
>or an artist whose works will never be recognized
>>
>>18216113
Oh, you're the I guy I did the reading for, with the 'fallout'. Funny.

Oh, okay with the intelligence. The books thing is reassuring, reminds me of myself. I almost thought she was a tabula rasa, for what I'm dealing with.
>>
File: hand-art-eagle-2hands.gif (72KB, 383x285px) Image search: [Google]
hand-art-eagle-2hands.gif
72KB, 383x285px
>>18216095
M
Future partner reading.
>>
>>18216121
yes, this seems about right. thanks
>>
>>18216100
>Love reading, tell me if I'm doing the right thing with the girl I'm going for right now

For you Anon, I see two images of females. One is an artwork that is projected onto a wall. The other is an actual female, standing with her back towards the projector - part of the painting is projected unto her back. Both females are nude.

To me, this vision seems to tell me a couple of things - perhaps you long for something more idealized, when in actuality, you have something more realistic in front of you.

Don't demand or expect too much from your current love interest. We rarely have matches for us that fit our idealized picture. So, which would you rather have? The fantasy or the reality?

Would you rather like to look? Or is it better to touch?
>>
>>18216095
>>18216127
If you don't feel like doing another "next bf" reading, then just a general would be fine instead.
>>
>>18216103
>No /x/ related stuff saved, so have a dick pic(k)

I'm sorry Anon, this is a board for ghost stories, the discussion of the paranormal, and for spooky pictures (gifs and webms)...

Please, Anon...I don't think I ask of much. These readings ARE essentially free.
>>
File: 1440329090001.jpg (156KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
1440329090001.jpg
156KB, 1280x843px
>>18216095
Stefan
tell me something about my future, up till now i only recevied vague answers from other readers
creepy
>>
File: file.png (238KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
238KB, 620x414px
>>18216147
I know. Sorry. Just don't really save much in general.

One of those roaming clowns that have been a mystery, This is from my area (A county over) Hope this satisfies the requirement.
>>
File: 1327134332642.jpg (2MB, 3000x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1327134332642.jpg
2MB, 3000x3064px
>>18216095
Lukas
What will be the next major change in my life?
>>
>>18216108
>next triumph in my career ambitions?

You're next triumph or victory in your career shall come in the form of a partnership or something pertaining towards leadership (the bringing together of a group with similar interests).

I foresee two birds, swimming on a lake together. I also foresee a group of individuals biking together in a line - a leader or winner is ahead of the group/shows them where to turn/go.
>>
>>18216124
Yes, and I did the reading for you yesterday on a significant event and on your writing career. I could actually tell it was you when I read for you today, as you have a rather unique energy signature. Interestingly enough, I could tell yesterday while I was reading for you that we have a mutual acquaintance, but one or both of the energetic lines feels harsh, like there is anger or anguish involved somewhere, so I feel it best not to try to explore the identity of this person between us.

I don't really have any unanswered concerns other than occult queries so, if you want something simpler than that, I'm not really sure what to ask you. I suppose you can always participate in my diviner ego/bias experiment, but I already have enough data to draw up a conclusive confirmation of my theory. But hey, you can always feel free if you like, and I can let you know when I confirm it in the future.
>>
File: image.png (725KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
725KB, 1136x640px
>>18216095
Jair
Query: General reading, please.
>>
>>18216168
Oh no, you can do the occult query, if you want. Ask me.
>>
>>18216162
Are those the 72 virgins Muhammad was talking about?.. Eh, I guess I'd fuck some of them. It would be one hell of an orgy.
>>
>>18216109
"She" is a state of anxiety. I can see it in "her" face or the expression of this random femanon. I can sense it. I'll use "she/her" pronouns from now on, because that is what my vision entailed.

Anxiety is caused by emotional or mental stress - whether it be loss, trauma, frustration, etc. You don't want to do anything that will compound this further and drive her away from you.

So my advice is to do whatever you think will make her less anxious - if this is giving her more space, then so be it. Just don't escalate things. You know what she is like, so do what you think is in her best interests.

Best wishes.
>>
>>18216095
pluto
can you tell me what my next relationship is like
>>
>>18216163
Yep. Sounds accurate. Thanks.
>>
File: 1473604926845.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1473604926845.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>18216095
Emily
What field of academics would I find myself well-suited for?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (60KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
60KB, 480x307px
>>18216095
Marlene
General read about my future
>>
>>18216095
Crixalion
I can feel that something big is going to happen in my life. What/how?
>>
>>18216137
One of the most helpful advices I got here. Finally realized what I'm doing wrong. Thank you Hijinks
>>
File: charlie.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
>>18216110
>My next bf

Longer than average, dark hair. Eyebrows are close together. He is handsome and has minimal facial hair.

He may have interests in traveling or seeing the world - an adventurous side to him.

I foresee him leading a horse by the reins. He may have an interest in animals or perhaps this pertains to him enjoying traveling/adventure.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry seekers and Anons, I must depart for now. Perhaps I will be back later to divine some more.

As I said before >>18216095
>I apologize in advance if I suddenly disappear

To everyone I didn't get to, I'm sure another diviner is lurking (in fact, I know it) and will help out querents I could not.

Best wishes and much love,
Hijinks
>>
File: 1467045152702.jpg (9KB, 170x263px) Image search: [Google]
1467045152702.jpg
9KB, 170x263px
>>18216095
Megan
How is my ex handling the break-up?
>>
I'll do two readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Sign
>Query
>Link to song
>>
>>18216213
No problem, thanks for the time you took :)
>>
>>18216221
How do I get on the correct path with her to lead to a relationship? (readings indicate that there is one, but what is it...)

For me
>Male
>20
>Taurus

Her
>Female
>20
>Capricorn

One of my favorites and kinda relates to the query as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVZi2LEi5M
>>
>>18216221
female
cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk
Next big life event?
>>
>>18216221
Male
Sagittarius
What is going to happen in immediate future? (feels like something very big)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1qzm3UUTrg
>>
>>18216213
He sounds handsome thanks
>>
Shoooot I didn't get my chance on the two readings
>>
>>18216227
No offense here but I had seen may queries like this... Why don't you talk to her and make the first move? I mean we girls like the man that has initiatives
>>
>>18216221
I don't get the chance of a reading but I leave the song enjoy
https://youtu.be/-Z6PqVftqdg
>>
>>18216244
I did try this week. Just asking for some more guidance
>>
>>18216227
I said ask her to be your girlfriend, is the easy and direct way
>>
File: ma1.png (943KB, 1334x648px) Image search: [Google]
ma1.png
943KB, 1334x648px
>>18216235
I'll take yours.
just ask the question

(this post should only get one reply, ffs)
>>
>>18216258
Well then be patient and I hope this goes your way, sometimes we women are badass
>>
>>18216183
Wonderful! You mentioned something about a change in perspective or paradigm resulting from my work. Can you delve more into this?
>>
>>18216259
I don't think so in my case. She is not too typical of a girl in her behaviour

>>18216264
Best I can do is just that. Hoping to see some sort of update from her soon
>>
>>18216262
Thank you kind soul, I just want a General reading about my future

Cris
17/08 (leo)
>>
>>18216227
>>18216244
Yeah, actually two of the first cards to pop out were V of Swords and Daughter of Cups reversed, indicating this type of dilemma.

VII of Swords, The Devil, X of Swords, II of Pentacles reversed, VIII of Wands, High Priestess, Son of Swords

I see this like a predator type of attack. I mean, not for you to be sleazy or anything. But planning and pursuit. I think the High Priestess says that certain contingencies you're trying to prep for can only be accounted for after you've made the attempt. Getting feedback about what your doing is the best context for refining your method (Son of Swords).

Did another pull for outcome.

Ace of Pentacles reversed, VII of Cups reversed, Father of Swords reversed, Empress reversed, IX of Pentacles reversed, II of Wands, Daughter of Wands, II of Cups reversed, The Lovers reversed, Father of Cups reversed, Daughter of Cups reversed

I think the jitters around your first action, the inability to adjust... will last for awhile. It isn't that the attraction and potential isn't there, but I don't think you're willing to let yourself go too far right now.
>>
>>18216228
Yours next.

>>18216265
Yep, let me finish with the above person quick.
>>
>>18216267
And man take this from a woman...If she doesn't respond the way you wanted be happy, you tried and dude many of my friends would like someone as interested and worried like you on their way
>>
>>18216283
I know.

This is how it went with her

Me- "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

Her- "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

Me - "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

Her - "Definitely!"

>>18216277
So I kinda take this to slow down, refine and if that happens, then there is the chance that something will happen as the potential is there.
>>
>>18216228
III of Cups reversed, Daughter of Cups, Daughter of Wands, VI of Wands reversed, Empress reversed, Ace of Pentacles reversed.

Then II of Wands reversed slid out.

Oddly, I think this indicates you waiting for something, and it not occurring for awhile yet. I bet it's college. Listening to your music gave me the distinct teenager jitters of leaving high school, too.

Mother of Wands reversed, X of Cups, Strength, The Star, Ace of cups, V of Pentacles reversed, Mother of Pentacles.

Yes, I think this confirms it. The Star and V of Pentacles reversed being the indicators.

Are you looking to become more social at college? Just wondering, because of the III of Cups.
>>
>>18216292
Yeah, I think you are your own worst enemy. I didn't get any bad indicators about her.
>>
File: ys1.png (2MB, 1405x775px) Image search: [Google]
ys1.png
2MB, 1405x775px
>>18216268
You're going to get three cards for a general.

Star, Princess of Cups, 7 of Disks
I think you're waiting for something that isn't coming.
You should invoke an active spirit and initiate a new task.
>>
>>18216262
Could I get a reading?
:^)
>>
>>18216297
Could it be that there could be a third party at play that could also affect this? Maybe someone trying to dis-credit me?
>>
File: redwhiteandblue.jpg (90KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
redwhiteandblue.jpg
90KB, 350x600px
Anybody ask the Tarot who will win the presidential elections?

Not a Trump fan myself, but I pulled King of Cups which I attribute to being him.

And I asked the Tarot what he will do for America. I got the 4 of wands, which suggests that... he will make America great again.
>>
>>18216300
...that's about right in my feelings, I mean it is what is happening and I had thoughts to move on and start something new

Wow you got it all correct

Thanks!!
>>
>>18216308
Dolars will drop down If he wins
>>
>>18216308
Clinton on the other hand kept pulling a King of Wands. Once reversed, and again upside. I don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>18214834
Thank you for your wise words, I'll take this into consideration and stay strong in this hard foreign land
>>
I'll do 3 or 4 readings when I get back from lunch. Maybe more if I get some interesting queries. As per usual I need sun sign, query, and whether you are feeling more masculine or feminine presently.
>>
>>18216333
Cancer
How can I make sure my budding relationship develops into something positive? We had a rocky start, on my part mostly...
Feminine

>>
>>18216265
While I was thinking about this, The Lovers slid out of my deck, which also showed up in yesterday's reading. I sort of take it to mean synthesis this time, as if certain ideas were making more sense within context of each other.

I got some clarification by a few sets of cards.

Father of Cups reversed, VII of Wands.
Daughter of Pentacles, VII of Swords reversed.
Empress, V of Cups reversed.
VI of Swords, V of Pentacles.
Mother of Pentacles.
The Tower.

Before it seemed like a single moment was indicated, but I think I was wrong. Rather it seems like being able to return to the results of the work (knowledge or benefits gained) will be the gift that keeps on giving. I think VII of Swords reversed and VI of Swords indicates that it isn't that experiment that going to be pointed to in particular. Rather, what awareness was gained from it can be used like a tool. I think it's rather that the gift hasn't run dry (Shouldn't be left behind: V of Cups reversed).

You know, the way VII of Wands might indicate the grunt work of being involved in the occult (which is as much book work, as it is self-awareness). I think its matching with the Father of Cups means there's a blind spot that has completely been figured into yet.

Yeah, cards like Sun Rx, Empress sliding out afterwards sort of confirmed it for me. I guess a bit more mundane than what was previously implied.
>>
>>18216333
see>>18216149
additional info that you require:
leo
i'm feeling more masculine
>>
>>18216333
Sagittarius
Possible big event in very near future? Gut feels like something big is going to happen (also life is throwing signs of change, rebirth, creation and destruction, things like that)
Feminine
>>
>>18216333
Taurus
My life's work?
Feminine.
>>
>>18216333
Leo
I want to know if the girl I'm currently courting can develop romantic feelings towards me and if it's something I should seriously pursue or just have wholesome fun with.
I feel more masculine at the moment.
>>
>>18216293
That sounds about right, thanks.

>Are you looking to become more social at college? Just wondering, because of the III of Cups.
Don't know, haven't thought about it at all. I'm fairly socially isolated, doen't bother me, but a mindset change could easily happen.
>>
>>18216333
Leo
Masculine
Will I be able to get my GED? I feel like I'm fucked because I can't do math.
>>
>>18216333

Cancer

can you give me a vague general insight into my future? if not how do i decide which direction i should follow in life?

masculine
>>
>>18216333
Leo
Will i get married and happy or rich, famous and lonely?
Feminine
>>
I'm going to be blunt here
I want to be a magical girl
Please help
>>
>>18216351
Yeah, the III of cups reversed indicated to me not being social much. Well, with all the good cards in the second pull I imagine if you want it to, it'll go well for you.
>>
>>18216333
Aquarius
Should I continue my current relationship or drop it and pursue S?
Masculine
thank you
>>
>>18216358
...are you a magical boy?
>>
>>18216333
Taurus
Masculine

How much of an affect did R have in my friendship with M? Did he prevent it from becoming romantic?
>>
>>18216362
Not the reader but if you thinking of leaving your relationship please do so, if you were that much inlove or committed you even won't be here asking that.
>>
>>18216363
I'm small and people have told me I could be cute in girls clothes, but no im not magical
>>
>>18216378
all benis is magickal
>>
>>18216333
wow, so many replies already. i hope you get to mine.

Taurus
Love reading for the near future please.
Feminine
>>
>>18216358

your next gf is named madoka
>>
>>18216306
You dare be so insolent?
Your reading is:
You're going to get REKT.
>>
File: 1445313260588.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445313260588.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>18216381
>>18216387

Please be serious
I just want to be a cute magical girl, help people and become an urban legend in my town
>>
File: gobekli-tepe-pillars-615.jpg (90KB, 615x453px) Image search: [Google]
gobekli-tepe-pillars-615.jpg
90KB, 615x453px
>>18216095
M.D.
Should I return ?
>>
>>18216392
By this beauty? Thank you!
>>
>>18216393
I got called a witch in high school if that makes me count
>>
File: tumblr_oa24zo1YLo1sbnw4co1_500.jpg (48KB, 491x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa24zo1YLo1sbnw4co1_500.jpg
48KB, 491x495px
>>18216393
>>
>>18216422
>>18216424
Is there nothing I can do? Can boys not be magical girls?
>>
>>18216436
ever heard of pronouns?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>18216422
Hey, me too!
>>
>>18216333
Cancer
Love reading please! I really want to know if it's going to work out or not.
Masculine

Please get to mine!
>>
>>18216333
Scorpio
Pls tell me if I'll become a magical girl
Im feeling feminine because magical girls
>>
>>18216034
That is Eye of the Tiger anon.
>>
>>18216337

You are covered by the Page of Cups. Is your partner also a water sign? An alternate reading is that you are a student or are learning a skill or trade. The Knight of Wands is in opposition with you. Your relationship wont be able to last if it is long distance. Also you will be pursued by many different people that you will find attractive. You'll have to decide for yourself whether you'd rather have the freedom to date or if you want to stay with your current partner.

The Three of Wands reversed is at your crown and The Hierophant reversed is at your feet. You have the potential to have a happy and healthy relationship with your partner. Try to be understanding of his feelings and point of view.

You have left behind hollow and unfulfilling relationships as signified by the Eight of Cups and you now want something more serious. Be wary as you have the Two of Cups reversed in your near future. You will probably become infatuated with someone soon. The feeling wont be reciprocal though so I would advise against pursuing it.

The Queen of Pentacles reversed is waiting for you in the distant future. Unfortunately, this card reversed notifies distrust and disunion. You have the potential to make this relationship work, but you probably wont be happy with it in the distant future.
>>
>>18216441
But I'm not even a witch ;_;
>>
>>18216498
oops, didn't put in tripcode
>>
>>18216508
Well neither am I. I just laughed at the rumors. It was like from The Craft.
>>
>>18216339

The Two of Pentacles reversed covers you; have you been celebrating to the point of overindulgence recently? An alternate reading would be that you've recently received important, possibly life changing, news. The Hermit is in opposition to you so be careful not to isolate yourself from others. Keep your eye out for deception or betrayal as well.

The Three of Wands reversed sits at your crown indicating that you have the potential to put an end to something that has been troubling you lately. You are a creative and intelligent individual. Are you studying law or a hard science? The King of Cups at your feet would suggest that to be the case.

The King of Pentacles is behind you. You've received recognition for your intellectual talents in the past. The High Priestess is waiting for you in your near future suggesting that you will meet a woman that you will be very attracted to soon. It could also indicate that you will uncover a secret or learn an important truth that you have been seeking.

Temperance reversed is in your distant future. Make sure not to pursue people with competing interests and be wary of unhealthy combinations.
>>
>>18216338
Sorry I can't provide feedback, but I had an emergency come up. I just wanted to thank you and let you know that I got it. I'll have to digest this later.
>>
>>18216341

The Ten of Pentacles is covering you suggesting that you are doing well off financially at the present time. Death is in opposition to you. Do not be discouraged by any big changes in your life. Adapting to new situations and environments will be your biggest challenge head of you.

At your crown, the Seven of Pentacles sits reversed. You will have anxiety about money if you are not careful with your decisions. The Good news is that you have the King of Pentacles at your feet. You will come to realize a new skill or talent that you have in the near future. Perhaps you are mathematically skilled as well?

The Nine of Pentacles reversed is behind you; a good sign that you have left behind deception and bad faith. The High Priestess is in your near future so you will uncover a secret or unravel a mystery in the days or weeks to come.

The Four of Swords is in your distant future. You will gain insight about yourself and become more of a grounded person but the trade is you may be lonely or feel isolated. It would seem that something big in your life is waiting for you in the near future.
>>
File: Nardack.full.1608303.jpg (1013KB, 1100x782px) Image search: [Google]
Nardack.full.1608303.jpg
1013KB, 1100x782px
>>18216498
>Is your partner also a water sign? An alternate reading is that you are a student or are learning a skill or trade.
Both are true. He is a Scorpio, but he's also been teaching or helping me understand somethings.
>Your relationship wont be able to last if it is long distance.
Hm, this isn't an issue. Any other kind of obstacle this could point to instead of distance?
>Try to be understanding of his feelings and point of view.
That's been the hard part to figure out, you see. This started rocky because I was pretty sure he was causing me some kind of harm or just plain using me to further his own needs, and he's great at manipulating me, and sometimes it takes me a while to realize what he's done. Right now, I don't feel anything wrong with his intentions, but I do wonder how legit his feelings are. I'm taking them as not serious, but it's hard to tell or understand what he really wants by pursuing me. So I'm not sure what feelings am I supposed to be considering.
>you now want something more serious.
Not quite, but I do understand why it might read this way.
> Unfortunately, this card reversed notifies distrust and disunion.
I wasn't expecting this to last long, but I appreciate the warning about the bad fall out. It sounds very likely, actually.

Thank you for the reading and all the advice. I had been checking out your readings and I was curious about getting one because I like your style, so I'm really grateful you took the time to do my query!
>>
Trading a tarot reading for a scrying
>>
>>18216564
Thank you; it's very insightful and accurate :)
>>
>>18216564
Thank you, I am mathematically skilled and I do wonder what awaits in the future; thank you for the accurate insight :)
>>
Welp going to do two-cards readings while smoking. If anyone is interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help
>>
>>18216590
Female
Taurus
Ok here's the thing. I really really feel amazing chesmistry with this person, but we haven't spoken yet. Please let me know that my heart is telling me I'm right and it'll blossom into something beautiful.
>Hopeful, dreamy.
>>
>>18216532
>The Two of Pentacles reversed covers you; have you been celebrating to the point of overindulgence recently?
no
>Are you studying law or a hard science?
no, from a solely educational point of view, i'm worse than a nigger
well, thanks for the reading, i received other readings about a woman in my future, while my queries were different from eachother, it seems to be an occurence, who knows
>>
>>18216590
m
taurus
where will i be a year from now?
satiated
>>
>>18216590
Male
Gemini
Is S (female) a potential partner?

Tired.
>>
>>18216590
Male
Scorp
Who am i?
Blade
>>
>>18216590
Male
Leo
Mind giving a sad and heartbroken dude a love read? ;_;
Stressed
>>
>>18216590
Male
Virgo
Will I ever see her again?
Lustful
>>
>>18216590
Female
Leo
Does T loves me?
Hungry
>>
>>18216590
Why did he break up with me?
cancer female
content
>>
>>18216590
Male
Sagittarius
Whats next turning point in my life?
Tired, sleepy.
>>
File: 20161009_172701.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_172701.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>18216601

I know i said two cards, but you made it sound so cute that i did a full spread.

Well... Doesn't seem good to be honest. This relationship is not convenient for you.

It looks like you are as dreamy as you sound, but he however, seems a bit of authoritarian or controlling. Which makes a terrible combination...

In other words, this relationship could give you more sadness than happiness .

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18216343
Whew that's a pretty lofty query but I'll do my best.

The Four of Swords reversed covers you and you are opposed to the Eight of Swords. You are currently receiving good advice from someone you trust (no, I'm not talking about me.) You are also feeling cautious and uncertain. Your inability to get along with certain types of people will be an obstacle you must overcome.

The reversed Seven of Cups is at your crown and The Devil reversed is at your feet. You have the desire and will to start a new long term project but you may have to go against your morals to be successful. You will receive bad news on the 15th next week.

You have just gotten over the death of someone important to you or have recently become adjusted to new changes in your life as signified by Death in your past. The Lovers reversed in your near future is a bad omen that indicates failure or foolishness. There is a chance a romantic relationship with someone will end soon.

While your spread is fairly negative, the one positive is the Six of Swords in your distant future suggesting you will travel frequently or work on or near the water. .
>>
>>18216436

I can help. I'll need some shears and a couple of Grimoires though.
>>
>>18216655
Aww thanks a lot for the full spread. I see... I guess it'll be wise to not get involved in a relationship with him. I'll see how it goes, but now I'll be extra wary of red flags. :( Thank you, once again. Le sigh.
>>
>>18216667
W-What are you going to do with those
>>
>>18216659
Wonder what The Lovers reversed could indicate. Not in a romantic relationship right now.

Geez. Travel frequently or near water, huh? I'll look forward to it. I've gotten Six of Swords in a similar meaning before.
>>
File: 20161009_174423.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_174423.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>18216604

Well seems like you will be in a good position. You might be at the start of a new project or relationship. I think is the later, and we could be talking about long term stuff.

Alternative you will be ending a relationship or project, if this is the case, it will end in a positive way.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18216688
Reversed Lovers implies what would happen if you succumed to eating the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

It's a lover's choice, really. The reverse would imply the wrong choice being made in some degree.
>>
>>18216695
well, good. i've seen an opportunity in summer of next year, in fact. in my natal chart. thanks.
>>
>>18216590
>tfw been trying to get a reading from you for two days
>tfw football has distracted me and you're already hounded with replies

Well shit
>>
>missed out on a reading from hijinks

why live
>>
File: 20161009_175637.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_175637.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18216607

Definitely yes! You seem to share similar taste or at least compatible personalities

Hope it helped
>>
>>18216713
yeah same! hijinks and rustig are the best readers its like meeting a celebrity or something.
>>
>>18216718
Thank you so much New , it indeed helped.
>>
>>18216609
>Blade
>Ace of Swords

Ayyy lmao.

You seem rather temperamental, I mean this in a way that you might overatach to things you like or want and "lose your temper", However there is always logic in your actions.

Hoe it helped
>>
File: 20161009_180846.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_180846.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18216746
Forgot pic
>>
File: the_fool.jpg (136KB, 428x718px) Image search: [Google]
the_fool.jpg
136KB, 428x718px
GDfriend here.

I'm back I ready to read for people. All I need is birthday, gender & querry.
>>
>>18216755
April 10 80
Male
Will M(17/08/86) and I be a good couple?
>>
>>18216755
April 22
Male
What does my dream I keep having meen?
>>
>>18216755
11/2/90
Male
Love
>>
>>18216755
August 17
M
What am I going to do with my life in terms of a career?
>>
>>18216755
16/12/1991
Male
Where should i look for a passion?
>>
>>18216755
July 5 1991
Male
How am I linked to the coming cataclysm that will inevitably unfold?
>>
>>18216755
How if A's mental state? Unless you're not okay with tapping into other people without permission as some readers would be, even though my intentions aren't of ill-will
july 4
His is july 7
>>
>>18216772
Hey birthday buddy!!
>>
>>18216779
How is*
>>
>>18216755
7/25/98
Male
Am I going to be able to achieve my dreams? My family's been really discouraging lately.
>>
>>18216609

Life hasn't been fare to ya huh? Well seems like you feel somehow attacked... If you are in a relationship you feel it's threaten. If single, perhaps it means that you (feel like) are running out of time or just a bit on the edge... Regardless it seems like something you can fix.

If you have been working out keep at it, if not it is advised spend on yourself since Page of Pentacles is present. I don't see new relationships in the near future, however this could change.

Alternatively you already know your potential partner, if this is the case is adviced to court her.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: 20161009_182516.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_182516.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>18216788
Whoops this was meant to >>18216614
>>
>>18216767
The King of Wands; a firey character on his throne in the desert. The salamander stands at his feet, a familiar spirit to him & a testament of how often he's been burned over the years. You look steadfast, ready to fight; the look on a warrior that seems you shout "LET THEM COME!"

As for her, an equally firey Leo & a Queen of Wands. She looks ahead in the distance with anxiety, expecting something bad to approach, as her black cat familiar stands vigilant to what's about to come.

From the offset, I see it's not going to be that great because the both of you have firey personalities; passions may soar &, as a result, I feel like it would result in a power struggle, rather than sharing control.

The Fool, the 2 of cups & the 6 of coins... God forbid money becomes an issue between the two of you. It seems that you & her have both actually taken a chance when you came together, almost as though your coming together was folly, but you came to gether & you established a bright friendship. To maintain the friendship, be sure to not allow money to come as an issue between the two of you; she's millitant & stubborn, while you're a taker of action & can be even more millitant. You need to learn when to sit back & let her have control of the wheel, while she needs to learn that she's not always going to be right & she should accept compromise, as should you, but don't do like the 6 of coins; don't ever measure your generosity to her, because that will show only one of the many aspects that can become a struggle for power.
>>
>>18216755
may 14
male
is there love in my near future?

thanks!
>>
>>18216755
5/17/96
Male

Will M (Female, 12/27/95) and I work out in the end?
>>
>>18216768
April 22 & you're Taurus; the Knight of Coins, standing still atop your fertile field, looking with worry over the future as your horse looks satisfied at the present wealth. Standing still, steadfast, an anchor to whoever comes into your life, but still with deep-seated emotion.

It's not often that a Taurus dreams, but dreams can be a reflection of current worries in life. A young man like you, I'm sure, is worried about finding a job, finding a woman to take as his wife, having a family of his own & maintaining a bountiful future. I pulled the Death card, signifying negative change, but I feel it has a positive connotation because you're not the type who can't cope. Remember that things may seem darkest before the dawn; remain steadfast & keep looking towards the present, rather than the future. Since you're also a reader, I recommend you read the Poison Arrow Sutra & learn from the parable. If you need to cut down on your occult studies, do so in the name of selv improvement & inthe name of improving your surroundings.

Would you care to detail me on your dreams?
>>
>>18216788
You want fix anything everything is dead
>>
>>18216813
What do you mean?
>>
>>18216769
Sorry; are you February, or November?

>>18216772
A Leo male & the Knight of wands; your horse rears back with a look of determination on his face, ready to charge, but you as the knight are worried that you'll fall off the horse's back & land in the desert sand, to be burned. Your helmet is plumed with the flames of passion & your armour's draped with a cloak of salamanders; a testament that you need to have a tough hide.

A career of creativity, of strategic thinking; you seem to be the type of person who can plan things & who knows how to exercise power. A team leader; a managerial position (perhaps along the lines of something as low as a route dispacher for delivery trucks, to something as high as a manager over people in an office environment). Your skills are yours to know already, but keep in mind that you have inate abilities attributed to your sun sign. And this is, in no means, meant to be an accurate readong about anything; I place no guarantee on what job you'll find, but what matters is that you don't let others shit on your trying to excel.
>>
>>18216774
Sagittarius & another Knight of wands. Your sign is one of emotionality & the type of sign that tends to make you go head-long into certain situations, mainly out of sheer emotionality. And this is what you have to watch out for, because the horse rears up as you charge & you can fall off the saddle, only to burn yourself in the dust.

Your at a time where you have to seek balance between your own personal gains & providing for those you care about. I draw the 4 of coins, the 8 of wands & the Empress. I take it that you'd save, save save; others would characterise you as a Scrooge-type of guy when you seek security in the things that you do & the earnings you gather. The 8 of wands is befitting for the current situation; it implies confusion, like arrows shot in the wind, without knowing if they'll make their mark. Which leads me to the Empress; a nurterer in your life, could be your mother, a girlfriend, a sister, cousin. A female influence that nurters will guide you; you'll see through interacting with this person what your true passion is, because it's clear that being a workaholic isn't a good way to channel the fire in you. Knowing what you're good at & what you like doing is the first step to knowing what you're passionate about; a mentor, a parent, a friend or a lover can show such a thing to you.
>>
Hey guys, I'm going to do some I-Ching
Five readings, first come first serve.

Also, if someone knows how to scry, I'm looking to trade.
>>
>>18216842
Is there a future with her?

If you feel like answering 2...

Did a certain friend affect her perception of me?
>>
>>18216842
Male
Cancer
July 20 1996
Will I end up with my crush?
>>
>>18216842
Ah, I can't scry or anything but I hope you can pick up my query anyhoo.

How will I be doing in a years time?
>>
>>18216842
Where is A's mind at?
>>
>>18216755
Long time no see, how have you been GDfriend?
>>
>>18216842
Male
Scorpio
How will my meeting go?
>>
>>18216778
A Cancer & the Knight of cups; you look forward with determination, while your horse hesitates to cross the river & overcome all other obstacles before you. You seem to be the type of person who makes promises, but don't always keep them due to some inate fear of change, am I right? And this is why you ask me about a cataclysm that's "inevitable."

I don't think I need a reading for this, but for the sake of illustrating my point, I'll choose the Judgement card from my deck; an angel blows his trumpet from the clouds, as the dead rise & prepare for their judgment, sorting who goes to which army before the war in Armageddon.

And this is the key; the battle of Armageddon in the book of Revelations. Though destructive as it is, the darker forces will NOT be victorious. The Brigadier Archangel Michael tramples Lucifer under his feet &, in spite of the heavy casualties & near destruction of the world, good prevails & balance is restored. Where do we as people come into play? We don't; all we need to worry about is life as of this moment, not the future or the past. We can't saw sawdust & we can't saw wood if the tree hasn't grown yet. Why worry about life after death, about where we end up in the end, when the suffering & pain is happening now? And it's in our hands right now to help correct the suffering & pain. And if we do this, then we assert our place in the end, along side the good & holy.
>>
>>18216779
Unfortunately I do tarot only. It would help is I knew this person's birthday & gender, though; seeing their sugn sign will help me find the right significator card, which describes astrological attributes in a general way.
>>
>>18216859
I've been here & I've been there & I've been in between. Life, man. Life's difficult, but I'm managing. How about you?
>>
>>18216881
Ok, anything would be helpful. He's a cancer.
>>
>>18216884
Breathing and moving forward
Grateful for every sunrise
Life is always challenging, aye?
I'm sure you'll make it
Safe paths
>>
>>18216787
Another Leo male & the Knight of wands. I'm sure you read my description of the knight of wands a few times up here, but let me tell you that it doesn't help that your family seems to hamper your plans.

I draw the 7 of cups, the Lovers & 10 of wands. It's odd that the Lovers appears in the current situation, but at the same time, it's not really odd at all. The past seems to be that of great imagination, but at the same time, great illusion that has brought you to disillusionment now. Which brings you to a choice; a choice based on familial love. You respect your parents by virtue of their being your parents, but do you feel respected? And do you feel that you need to pack up & go, like the man inthe 10 of wands, packing up his sticks & leaving the place, or do you feel that your parents will be as much a burden as that bundle of sticks the man is carrying with him?

You will achieve your dreams, but only if you make the right decision for yourself & those you care about. What that decision is, I don't know.
>>
>>18216849
Kuai / Breakthrough

Yes, but it will take a great deal of resolve and discipline. if don't blurt out your feeling / use your primal instincts, no. Be calculated.
I'll do your second one later.

>>18216851
Sheng / Upward mobility
Pretty self-explanatory. Most likely
>>18216855
Ta Ch'u / Recharging power
Have you gone through some dark shit? You will recover well.
>>18216856
Meng / Inexperience
Also pretty self-explanatory
>>18216875
Ching / The well
I don't know the context of the meeting, but try to relate to others better and it will go fine.
>>
>>18216897
>parents
Nah, I meant my brother, I currently have to crash with him since my mom unexpectedly died and my dad just straight up doesn't give a shit. Until now, I have just been absorbed in my thoughts about all the stuff I could do to achieve my dream, but my brother tied a rope around me and brought me down to Earth and is forcing me to do shit that hardly leaves me enough time to sharpen the skills I need to achieve that dream.

I really do feel like leaving would be better, but only once I get the cash.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18216907
Will I get my crush? What should I do to make her love me and desire me?
>>
>>18216878
Interesting but how much of that was really my fortune and how much was your personal take on the whole thing?

Is it alright if we do another one? I'm curious to find another more specific answer.

Also.

>you look forward with determination, while your horse hesitates to cross the river & overcome all other obstacles before you. You seem to be the type of person who makes promises, but don't always keep them due to some inate fear of change, am I right?

Spot on, but I'm scared of losing myself in a negative way. Not about the change to come.
>>
File: George_Carlin_Shrugging.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
George_Carlin_Shrugging.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
ON THE 16TH I'M GOING TO ASCEND OR SOME SHIT. I MAY OF ACCIDENTALLY BECOME A WIZARD AND CHAINED THE ABOMBINABLE RED FAGGOT FOR 1000 YEARS. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
>>
>>18216894
As am I, Alari. As am I.

I'm doing all that I can to make it; I pray that your path is made easier. Bless your heart.
>>
>>18216907
YES
E
S
>>
>>18216907
>Kuai / Breakthrough
Still inline of my thoughts. For some reason logic dictates otherwise.

And no rush on the second. Just curious about that guy
>>
>>18216936
Aye I believe you will, praying for you as well
>>
>>18216921
This wasn't a reading or my personal take on things. This is advice, from a person who once worried too much about the future & about not being loved.

I even attempted suicide before, but what would it serve? That's when I'd be losing myself in a negative way, when I cease to exist to myself because I don't exist to others. Don't make the mistake I nearly did when I was 7 years old.

The specific answer is that nobody here is important to the working of the universe. The world was created before we ever were & the world will stay long after we die. So why worry about that? Why worry about whether or not there's a heaven & hell, if there's an afterlife at all, if there's a soul or not? Why not, instead, worry about making the world we live in now into a living heaven?

What I mean to say is, nobody's important to the working of the universe; everyone's important for the working of live itself. We're all dependent, one upon the other. So why worry about the great flood coming, or the great battle coming? Why worry about death when, if these things wouldn't come, we'd still die?

Instead of worrying about death, worry about life (& not your own). Don't think in terms of your own survival in an apocalyptic world, but think about improving the lives of others in this world.

And do so without fear of change. Do so knowing that things seem darkest before the dawn comes, but the dawn will always come.
>>
File: 1473728343839.jpg (47KB, 462x343px) Image search: [Google]
1473728343839.jpg
47KB, 462x343px
>>18216755
welcome back
oct 12 1993
female
i feel ok but people keep asking me if i'm ok
am i ok
>>
>>18216958
No offense, but you really, really don't know me. That why I wanted the cards, an unbiased view. One which I was hoping might give me some insight into my fate.

See, I've been through alot and I've conquered most of the shit I've gone through. But there is always more, to tell me to sit down and keep quiet about this sort of stuff. Don't let it worry you, "we're just mortals", sort of thing is akin to telling me to die. Just quit life, I don't do things that way.

Never have, never will, I have suffered a fate worse than death. Maybe even worse than what I could suffer even in the lowest pit of hell. You know what that is? Living life completely in sabbatical, seeing as the days go by. With never any real sense of time.

It's meaningless, no drive, no motivation to even do the most basic of things. Feeling like the outside world hasn't just moved on without you, it's outright forgotten you. You my friend have nothing to relate to me, unless you've felt that basically all your life.

I ask that you stop fucking projecting on me and read the fucking tarot cards, like I politely asked you and stop fucking this thread up with your armchair psychology.

Not trying to shit on you however, I do appreciate the help and advice, but I wanted to just stop you there because you've misread the situation.
>>
>>18216806
Thank you! In my dream I'm wandering through an empty field until I come across a dark red tree with black spotted red three-pronged leaves. I place my hand on the trunk and when I pull it away I see its covered with blood. It's then that I notice that the tree is oozing bloody sap. I wake up feeling uneasy and troubled.
>>
>>18216818
>Sorry; are you February, or November?
Nov. Sorry it took me so long to reply.
>>
>>18216981
I've had depression twice before; at 7 & 25 years old, where I felt time was passing by & I had no meaning in the world. Where all that I did didn't really matter. I know depression & I don't take your frustration personally, because I've felt the same way when others would say the exact things I said (even from their own experience).

I'll do a proper reading. But I place no guarantee that I'm right with my readings, as it's simply a matter of advice.

The first time I'm ever doing a celtic cross spread & it's now.

Death card, the 10 of cups, the Emperor, the knight of swords, Strength, the 6 of swords, the 3 of wands, the World, the Devil, the 8 of cups.

The card of depression (Death) is your current state, your feeling of helplessness & negation, crossed by the 10 of cups, the card of emotional fullfillment that you miss so much because of how life is. The distant past shows issues with authority (most likely your dad) & conflict in the more recent past; harsh conflict, combattiveness. If your brother's an air sign, it seems to me like he's the instigator & the single aplified source of this misery (as if your dad & your loss isn't enough).

The cards that dictate the recent & distant future are the Strength card & 6 of swords; as much as I hate to say this, it's a message for you to keep strong through your time of hardship, because there's no escaping the hardship. It's like you're crossing the river Styx now, where jumping overboard is futile & the only way off is to land on the other bank.

Yet, things will improve at the end, because your boat isn't taking you to hell, but away from hell. The 3 of wands is a reflection of life itself being a quest that leads to you the World & Devil, that's to say to self-actualisation & to the knowledge that your will is what will overcome hell. And the 8 of cups is the ultimate result; a man who has finished staking a pile of cups into a tower or a wall, then walking away into the night.
>>
>>18216981
Continued from >>18217020
The 8 of cups is a card that's a sort of "Mission accomplished, bitches; I'm moving on."

You're right now in one hell of a shitty rut, but it's not a cataclysmI'm sorry about all that you've gone through & don't worry about telling me off or anything, because that's what people do when they feel hurt & I didn't mean to hurt you.

The fact of the matter is that this reading is all about Your dad & now, especially your brother being the source of all your problems. It's as though they're pushing you out of the house to fend for yourself, but at this stage, the misery you feel prevents you from seeing the solution to your problem.

Forgive me, but I'm also pulling out the 8 of swords. A woman who's blindfolded & in a cage of swords. How can she see her ability to escape by sawing her bonds off with the swords closest to her, if she's blindfolded? And this is what negative emotion does; it blinds people from seeing the answer to their problems readily. Getting out of the situation you're in will most definitely lift that blindfold off.
>>
>>18216986
That's an odd dream. A tree that, when you touch it, bleeds. It's not exactly a good sign, that dream, but I think it's saying something more prophetic than anything. What I'm wondering is if you have any reelatives in hospital, or if you've ever handled anybody sick or injured?
>>
>>18217020
You're still misunderstanding, what I've gone through is different. I actually beat depression a long time ago, a very long time ago. What I have now is almost describable, I'm partially insane, yet sane.

I'm also partially hollow, meaning I'm lacking a certain clarity I use to know and understand. Depression doesn't only cripple you, it manes. I beat it, but not before it terribly changed me.

Also can I ask why the religious answers? My questions didn't necessarily have to about God and the like. I will say this, can I have one more reading? I want a little more of a specific answer.

You already know my signs, but here is my next question.

Will my dream come true? Or is it a fool's quest?
>>
>>18217038
Also I didn't mean my cataclysm was my life. I don't think my personal suffrage is so great, that the world revolves around it. Look, I've been through a lot yes. I don't need anyone to tell me that (I already know and I've done a hell of a job coping with it), what I'm curious is my fate and where my ambitions lie.

It's funny though, why are these cards tell you this shit? Why is it personal? I have a hero complex and I want to help the world, not cry in a corner lol. Like, it would be nice if the cards told you what I'm currently planning or going through now.

Because if I was still sixteen these readings would have been appropriate.
>>
>>18216998
Sorry about the delayed response. November 2nd. A Scorpio male & the Knight of Cups. Fearful of change, your horse refuses to move because of obstacles in the path, but you look forward with determination, in a beautiful day. The horse is an echo of melancholy in your mind. It's as though you feel your character is an obstacle to your realising love?

The cards I pull are the 7 of swords, the the Hermit & the 3 of swords.

The 7 of swords shows a squire or a page, sneaking out of a tent from a joust with a bunch of swords he stole; it's aloofness, escape from responsibility. You seemed to have had a past where you wouldn't take responsibilities, albeit mundane responsibilities like vacuuming the house, cleaning your room, that sort of thing. But how could anyone blame you for that when you feel alone? The Hermit, the wandering Jew who mocked Jesus during the crucifixion, cursed to walk the world without death, to remain alone & to experience constant loss. The upside about this card is that you acquire more wisdom, but the downside is that the wisdom costs you the possibility of all interaction with others, leading to the 3 of swords. This card shows 3 swords peircing through a bleeding heart. Heartbreak is a possible outcome of the future, should you choose to remain alone.

The advice here is for you to try new things. Don't just go to work/school & go home every day of the year. Try to break that pattern every so often, by doing things that are out of the ordinary (like visiting some place like an arcade, or window-shopping in a mall, or even visiting an occult shop for the fun of it). Even going to some restaurant you've never been to, to try some food you've never tried. Just something to break the routine & this will eventually lead to you meeting different people.
>>
>>18217074
Then I'm sorry I didn't satisfy your curiosity.

Tarot cards are actually more a psychological tool for individuals, than a tool to determine the fait of the world as a whole. Your place in the world is determined by you & you alone. Not even the greatest seers can see this. And that's just a matter of knowing what you want & how to get it.

Anyways, I'm sorry my reading wasn't suitable to you. But I did mention that I place no guarantee on my readings. If you feel my advice is good, I'm glad to help. If not, I'm sorry I didn't help.
>>
>>18216755
Plan on doing the last three?

>>18216798
>>18216801
>>18216968
>>
>>18217109
Would you like a reading in return when I have some free time?
>>
>>18217092
Well, then how about I rephrase it. Will I be able to overcome my greatest trial and adversity that I'm going through?

Which this isn't a generalized question you said these were personal. That means the deepest and darkest parts of me are up for show. So I wonder if "these" cards are going to outright ignore it, and offer my little to no guidance.

I do thank you, and appreciate your help. I'm just entertaining all of this for the moment. I wanna see where this goes exactly. Which I hope it won't bring up my family, believe it or not they play a very, very small role in my life.

I'm talking about the very fiber stuff of what I'm feeling.
>>
>>18217076
No, its definitely fine, delayed responses are always fine, its your time after all and I thank you for the reading.

I do feel my character is a bit unrealistic for love, at least for what modern people considering love these days, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic stuck in the past I suppose. Your right on the money that I tried to avoid responsibilities and still do to some extent, and that I need to get out and try more things.

Interesting reading, I thank you for that, have a nice night, I've been stressed out trying to find my dog, luckily I found him.
>>
>>18217133
> hopeless romantic stuck in the past

don't feel bad anon, i think most of us are ;-;
>>
>>18217144
We'll find our ladies or men though, I believe in us. Now if only my internet would stop acting like it was 1995 again.
>>
>>18217168
Maybe or maybe not...
We are free soul wondering in this big world
>>
Offering up rune readings.
>Name
>Gender
>A quote that describes you.
>>
Why is it that /div/ attracts so many anons that desperate for love? Normally one would think that the community is just nerdy and go whit it, but I have meet mayor spergs and they don't seem this desperately
>>
>>18217185
Most of the anon here are teen or in their early 20...so I think that explains all
>>
>>18217181
Kirk
Male
"My life is but a struggle".
>>
>>18217185
Everyone becomes lonely and loses faith eventually.
>>
File: Space Folgers.jpg (17KB, 231x311px) Image search: [Google]
Space Folgers.jpg
17KB, 231x311px
>>18217175
You just gotta believe in yourself...and ZEON, believe in ZEON.
>>
>>18217185
>>18217191
>>
>>18217192
What you need the most in life right now.
Rune: Wunjo
Joy, celebration, success, reward, harmony, family, emotional release.
>>
>>18217201
Hey I'm not emo...nor asking about love or future partner
>>
>>18217181

Nicholas
Male
>I gathered I wasn’t very well liked. Somehow, the feeling pleased me.
>>
>>18217185
Well you have to remember you're on 4chan, where there are still hopeful people that haven't experienced a lot of love or don't want to be alone anymore. Even then, nobody really wants to be alone and they'll turn to anything, even divination to try and make sense of it all and to try and get some advice or hopeful magical advice. Whereas some of those major spergs you've met may be posting here right now or perhaps have just given up altogether, whereas people here are still hopeful at the very least.
>>
>>18217181
>Jason
>Male

What will happen in the near future with my love interest?
>>
>>18217181
Andrew
Male
> a quote that describes you
> philosophically triggered

"You need to move the pawn before you can move the king"-

Will i ever meet someone i really like? (Love related oc)

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18217203
Those all sound great. Thank you.
>>
>>18217216
Forgot quote Damn it

"''Why is life so confusing?''

Someone has had to say it or something similar
>>
>>18217201

Kek far from that
>>
>>18217201
Nah.
>>
>>18217212
Careful with the edge anon
>>
>>18217181
Erik
male
"Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes."
>>
>>18217212
The one you will fall in love with(personality):
Rune: Thurisaz
Repressed, prideful, vain, a past of sexual abuse or may be sexually abusive, abusive.
-
>>18217216
Rune: Dagaz
New beginnings, awakening, transformation, breakthrough, clarity, synthesis, growth, hope.
-
>>18217220
You will find someone you truly like, this what what they're like.
Rune: Eihwaz
Flexibility, endurance, protection, change, empowerment, problem-solving.
-
>>
Just let them ask what they want, as you may ask whatever you want... Let it be
>>
>>18217181
Osvald
Male
I can't think of a quote. Maybe "Why do I love to procrastinate so much?"

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18217236
>Rune: Dagaz

Could be interpreted as either the realization that it won't work with her, and I'll move on.

Or that their will be some moment where I see what I'm doing wrong, and will have a "happy" ending with her?
>>
>>18217181
Sophia.
Female.
"I am nothing without you".
What do the runes have to say about K's feelings towards me?
>>
>>18217236

>Repressed, prideful, vain, a past of sexual abuse or may be sexually abusive, abusive.

Seems accurate.
>>
>>18217181
Cris
Female
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Does T loves me?
>>
>>18217235
What you need to change.
Rune: Fehu
Destructive, greedy, discord which you cause, struggles between who controls who, burning yourself out in times of need.
-
>>18217242
General reading/Will you achieve what you have in mind?
Rune: Isa
Stasis, frustration of plans, obstacles, imposed rest, stillness.
-
>>18217250
More like a new chapter of life, possibly.
-
>>18217254
What does K feel towards you?
Rune: Uruz
Disintegration, weakness, fallibility, subservience.
-
>>18217261
Rune: Perthro
Mystery, chance, unpredictable event, sexual encounter. Possibly he does, but maybe for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>18217242
Oh forgot the question.

Should I join the national defense academy?
>>
>>18217126
No problem. Your greatest trial, though.

I'm doing one last reading & this is actually looking more promising. The Sun, the 5 of swords & the 6 of wands.

The Sun is what the sun is; bright, cheery, warm (& this is odd because it's in the past). The present is the 5 of swords, a man picking up swords from a battlefield while onlookers are walking away from the place. It's a card of opportunity; where others see strife & misfortune, you see the possibilities & aren't hesitant to take advantage; this is a good sign. In spite of any struggles, you're a survivor; you turn lemon into lemonades (& if I had these cards earlier, you wouldn't have shown me this fact earlier with your other posts).

And then, there's the 6 of wands; a card of victory, lik the Roman legions marching home after conquering their enemies. The greatest adversity is yet to come, though; you're still young & you still have a way to go until you encounter this adversity. But you will succeed. Just keep one thing in mind...

... Hero complex or not, the real heroes are the ones who do things with temperence & compassion. The fact of the matter is you are who you are & only you can determine who you are, through your own actions.
>>
>>18217271
I know it!!!!! He likes me just for my curves...
>>
>>18217272
>>>18217242
>General reading/Will you achieve what you have in mind?
>Rune: Isa
>Stasis, frustration of plans, obstacles, imposed rest, stillness.
>>
>>18217271
>More like a new chapter of life, possibly.

That is possible. Just in my head I tend to tie anything to her.

It really could be any of those three things?
>>
>>18217276
You should be wary of what kind of guys you get involved with. Most are out for sex while some aren't. Of course they can't be too nice and they also can't be too blunt or whatever. Find someone with a balance.
-
I'm thinking more along the lines of you could possibly get a family with this woman, but don't be over bearing. Women hate that.
>>
>>18217277
thanks bro. My plans have been frozen for a month now. Very accurate.
>>
>>18217185
It's funny because from what I've seen everyone on here is above average and attractive. They all have really high standards tho.
>>
>>18217181
Austin
Male
"Confess to me, make me feel it, confide in me, don't resent it."
>>
>>18217287
Anytime.
>>
>>18217181
kaliko
femme
Better a harsh truth than a comfortable lie.

Best way to approach my love life for my well being?
There's one guy I'm thinking of asking out this week.

If you don't want to do that, a general course of action for well being would be nice.

I've had a lot of changes happen recently.
>>
>>18217291
Does the person you have your eyes on look at you the same way?
Rune: Ingwaz
Potency, latent energy, sexual heat, orgasm, fruition, gestation.
-
>>18217294
Rune: Perthro
Irrational fear, vulnerability, ill fortune, faults or mistakes exposed. I asked how should you approach him. So approach him with no fear, don't seem vulnerable. If he declines you, don't wish ill fortune upon him. If it does work out and he takes your hand, you may explain your past at some point in time.
>>
>>18217271

>Destructive, greedy, discord which you cause, struggles between who controls who, burning yourself out in times of need.

that is actually pretty accurate man, thank you, i fear that it is too late to keep from hurting the one i wanted to protect tho.
>>
>>18217284
Thank you so much, Well I know what I want and is not just some casual relationship, so I have to open my eyes and heart to fine the one destined for me
>>
>>18217309
Meditate and you will find what you need in life right now.
-
>>18217317
I know people cringe at these sites, but try eharmony or something like that. Good luck on finding the guy who treats you right.
>>
>>18217307
So go forth like the Chariot it sounds like.
>>
Hey I been hearing noises on the roof for about a year or so.
Noise are like bird clows, but a really big one...can anyone help me to know what it is?
>>
>>18217181
Genie
Female
"I am me"
Will I get a boyfriend in the next 6 months?
>>
>>18217323
Yeah, go for it.
>>
>>18217326
Most likely a old spirit. I feel a black crow with burgundy eyes.
-
>>18217327
Rune: Naudhiz
Personal needs, self preservation, invention. Possibly, but you need to know if they can meet your personal needs and give you space when needed. You'll "invent" a good relationship this way. Realize both of you will have personal needs and need space sometimes as well.
>>
>>18217328
I'm gonna wait a couple days to do it though. We talked today and he may go to an event I invited him too.

Thank you.
>>
>>18217346
Anytime.
>>
>>18217340
But what it wants????
>>
>>18217236

>This is what they are like

Dam she sounds stronger than me lel.

Thanks for the reading, I hope you are right ;P
>>
>>18217352
It just travels around. Call him Hagril offer up some pieces of corn meditate up there alone one night with a salt circle and see what he says to you.
>>
>>18217181
shelly
female
grass is greener on the other side
does he like me?
>>
>>18216907
Well I'm meeting a relative for the first time. I assume relating won't be too hard
>>
>>18217370
Rune: Ingwaz
Potency, latent energy, sexual heat, orgasm, fruition, gestation. Yeah, he digs you. Maybe romantically, maybe sexually, probably half and half of both. Go for him.
>>
>>18217307
She's talking to me now.
I believe she does to an extent.
>>
someone make a new thread

bump limit
>>
>>18217380
Slowly, but surely.
>>
>>18217381
Maybe then I can actually get first to a reading, lol.
>>
>>18217383
Hey I have something to ask but I don't know if I should ask you here or wait for someone to make the new thread...

Thanks anyway
>>
>>18217393
[email protected] Email me and I'll do your reading.
>>
>>18217181
Oscar
male
and this is a common failing of mankind, never to anticipate a storm when the sea is calm– Niccolò Machiavelli
will i be happy soonish?
>>
>>18217181
Nick
Male
“The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it’s like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.”

Or for something slightly less dark

“’The things that I want’, by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.”
>>
Seems like we reached the bump limit of this thread. Post new thread?
>>
>>18217399
pm'd u the fix :)
>>
>>18217403
>>18217410
>>18217419
>>18217426
Someone will have to make a new /div/, I may, but I don't really know how to go about it without making it seem like shit. Also if anyone emailed me, I didn't get it because temp mail is shit.
>>
>>18217273
Hmm... thank you my friend.
>>
AYY CHIHUAHUA
NEW THREAD

>>18217440
>>18217440
>>18217440
>>
>>18217429
I'll repost the question I emailed you in the new thread
<3
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.