[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, i had the worst nightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ww3.jpg (143KB, 1397x400px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.jpg
143KB, 1397x400px
about a week ago i dreamed it was the end of the world, nuclear annihilation. At first i thought it was just because of a movie or something i watched or read the day before the dream but i couldn't recall anything related. I've had dreams like this before, i have them all the time, only they are small events, with the exception of when i dreamed about one of my aunts dying and it happening a week later after it.

I don't if i have precognition or some shit, but i'm really scared. Today after remembering said dream i started looking for information and American and Russian diplomatic relations have been going down the shitter because of the mess in Syria and that was exactly my dream!
Russia nuking USA and USA counterattacking. I've been feeling like shit since the dream happened. Is it the end or was it just a shitty dream?
>>
>>18214026
i don't know why I browse this board
>>
>>18214026
I want to kill myself just by reading this shit post
>>
>>18214026
This is actually the end, the apocalypse has begun. All who are good and meditate constantly have nothing to fear
>>
>>18214105

yeah except the apocalypse not real

thing not end
>>
This is not a guess, I know the apocalypse has begun because I was there when we gave the signal to the hordes of hell that humen are officially approved prey
>>
1. Be good.
2. Meditate constantly.
3. Don't try to shoot the zombies in the head. Why would a zombie "die" from a shattered cortex? "Aaaugh, lost the ability for complex reasoning and with it any perceived meaning of existing, may as well lay down and never move again.....!!!"
>>
File: ohshitiigga.gif (2MB, 322x385px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitiigga.gif
2MB, 322x385px
Reality is flexible.

Perhaps there is at least one reality of many where you experience nuclear annihilation. If that is your desire, meditate on it and in a moment of blankness fold yourself into the reality you desire.

Perhaps you desire immortality? Again, name the reality you desire and fold yourself into it.

But as a Player, not a God, you only have the power to choose from realities that fit the game rules. In whatever universe you choose...
> You are bound by the same UNIVERSAL rules you impose on the rest of the Universe.
> You can only choose universes where you have some chance of immortality.

Good luck bro. The truth whispers to me. But so does my madness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.