[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Paranormal questions that don't deserve their own thread.

I'll start.
I guess it has to do with visualization.
What do you see when you close your eyes? Does it change with meditation?

I noticed that when I close my eyes I can only see darkness, but this darkness has depth to it. And when I focus on the furthest part of it I can make out some kind of ball or vortex of even darker, ever moving 'smoke(?)' encasing something that gives out light. But when any faint bit of light tries to escape the vortex it quickly gets covered by this black miasma thing.

Any ideas?
>>
>>18213826

Pretty sure that's the rim of your irises you're "seeing".

I put it in quotation marks because you're not technically seeing it in light. It's just due to the lack of light, your eyes sort of just pick up and interpret the small sensations that it usually doesn't pick up at all.
>>
>>18213826
yes it changes with imagination. also seeing with your mind's eye will become more clear as you get into it. not your third eye, I'm talking about the visual aspect of your imagination.
>>
Here's a question, Zen; what's after? After you see the Golden glow of Reality and before you become it what happens after the loss of ego? Is there a next step or do you just once again become one with the source of life?
>>
>>18213853
Thanks /sci

>>18213855
This is what I was aiming for.
I've read about visualization before and I found a few exercises on it.

To be specific, I tried a really basic one about establishing a 3D environment in your mind By defining latitude and longitude, which is why I now can clearly and easly perceive depth in my visualization.

Now when I visualize(begginer btw), I can perceive that vortex of darkness covering a source of light.

I would guess it's a projection of my psyche or something similar, but I would like opinions from others who practice visualization.
>>
>>18213987
I used to see all sorts of amazing colors in a black background when I was little. I had lots of trouble sleeping so I would just stare at all the colors exploding when I shut my eyelids. Swirling in and out, I would focus on one cluster and watch in cave into the center and the expand back out like a firework, the firework outer parts would be different colors as the cluster changed colors but the nucleus was always the same, sometimes it would flash to other colors (always bright and sort of neon).
I lost the ability to do this later on and in my teenage years on nights when I couldn't sleep I tried to do this and watch the colors again but it occurred to me that I could not see, I couldn't focus on any of the colors. If I tried to look at them the way our eyes normally look at things there would be no focus at all, in fact quite the opposite.
It wasn't until I truly sat back from my mind that I could watch the colors again when I closed my eyes. It's hard to watch them because if I focus my mind on them at all, the entire thing goes blurry and I can't see. I don't know how it's done.
However, the colors have become pretty mild and dim now (I'm 18). Or maybe I have lost all interest in watching them. Feels kind bad.
>>
>>18213970
The loss of ego can be like a shift in perspective.

Reality can be viewed as if one is an entity living a life with a body and mind.

Your mind is heavily focused on your present earthly condition. When you let go of your projections of self, you sort of go into the void of awareness. This is like deep sleep, or unconscious awareness. Like being in a black room, without realizing you are in a room at all.

Recently I realized I can manipulate perception in my mind by activating rna. It looks like molecular motors or some shit like that. I saw a third eye structure in the folds of a piece of dna. Its the molecular control center of the soul. We were all once single celluar beings. Your aura is just the outer membrane of this phantom cell that contains your life. The body is a form of matter and pattern of energy that this cell has collected in order to express and experience itself and the patterns of learning that life has to offer.
>>
>>18214016
Ahh, so if let go of all that energy or played through what I had set up to experience I would then recharge in a sense and plot a new course based on the energy I've collected?

This makes sense in the fact that people with a lot of energy around me, I'm drawn to when I pull in my mind and I can see their possibilities and have the urge to help them play it out.

I want to say this is very simple and rudimentary and it is, i was hoping for something a little more complex, but if I wanted to make it complex, it would be.

Well, I guess after I die I'll take a nap and wake up a new me.
>>
File: 20160528_123839.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160528_123839.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18214012
That's interesting, dude.

>I had lots of trouble sleeping so I would just stare at all the colors exploding when I shut my eyelids

This happened to me too when I was a kid, but instead of watching my eyes closed, I tried to shift my perception of gravity. I eventually got to the point where I could feel I was rotating like doing a back flip, and up felt like down.

>it would flash to other colors (always bright and sort of neon).

Happens to me too.

> lost the ability to do this later on

This. It's like after a certain age, the conditioning of the mind by schools and society cements itself in the mind and it stops certain ways of thought or physically alters the brain. Or something. Then you need meditation to revert the damage.

It's an interesting subject.
>>
>>18213826
With polyphasic sleeping one can start dreaming consciously within seconds of closing the eyes. Plus meditation of course, meditation is key
>>
>>18213826
>doesnt deserve their own thread.

Me o' mine. How humble and gracious of you to let me use your most suitable medium for communication.
>>
>>18214112
To me, meditation is just expanding the threads of your existence to more easily alter yourself, you can, quite literally, do anything.
>>
>>18214127
Yeah. Like, instead of posting 5 threads asking about the clowns or 7 threads about how to summon succubus. Just ask about it in this one.
>>
>>18214075
You can liken your course to the courses of the stars. They will continue to move in the directions they are moving over long periods of time. We plot the courses of our lives much the same way.

Unfortunately, I am more a sorcerer than an enlightened being. As far I as I can tell, enlightenment its just putting faith into a claim you have not verified for yourself. Living your every moment, is your enlightenment.
>>
>>18214161
Those threads are made by shills, my good sir, so.... your point would be moot.
>>
>>18214161
Wait. No. On second thought, Don't bring clowns and succubi to this thread. Forget I said anything.
>>
>>18214112
Yeah, it is interesting. This is a story for another time but I feel like electronics/internet/media are completely dehumanizing us in more ways than we know.
I could not focus on the colors again until I read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and learned some pretty neat things about everything, and that book guided all my spiritual beliefs and existential thoughts for over a year later.
I still have some, I don't know, thoughts on the subject and what we are but it's become clouded now, and there are many things I've been made aware of that I can not explain.
Even typing about this (and my previous post) feels very vague. So, sorry for the probably autistic wording, I just don't really know what to think. I think I forgot what my point was in this response, too.
>>
I've got a question, actually- I feel stuck between a sort of... calling of death, and the calling of so-called "life," referring to that which is within this human body. The question is simply this: How am I to know if the time is proper to move on or not... at this point the question seems to be at random, as neither the guides in place, nor the spirits, can tell me anything of the matter... perhaps it is destined instead for some other sort of being here to respond... How is one to know when one's "time" on this Earth is up? Or is there a manner by which to access one's own memory complexes while "within the body" so to speak?
>>
>>18214150
>To me, meditation is

That is the beauty about it. It is what you make of it.

Personally, I can't get into meditation because of that time when I found it on the joy of satan website. Not that I am religious or anything. But I just find it mighty suspicious.
>>
Visions of gruesome and nightmarish things. Fascinating really. I think they might be trying to scare me but it just makes me curious
>>
>>18214186
>I feel like electronics/internet/media are completely dehumanizing us in more ways than we know.

So much yes.
Most of us don't even know how our bodies work. Huge companies do research, but never tell us anything. Then they come up with gadgets we don't know how they work. But we still give them to kids, who are not even fully developed.
I won't even continue this.

Thanks for your posts anyway.

>>18214192
>How is one to know when one's "time" on this Earth is up?

When you die?
>>
>>18214328
Essentially, yes, on the question of death... but it's moreso the passing on from this body into whatever the next experience is, being as the memories have been erased and whatnot.
>>
>>18213826
I know what you mean, I get that. I personally think it's something to do with the sensation of the light ball is actually just the impression of the eyelid to the retna via the pressure on the iris. I only figure this as I've noticed that if I apply pressure with my closed eyes that I will easily have a sensation of light like ball. at some degrees of pressure it's noticable that this ball is in fact two facsimiled into one. But that is as much as I can suppose.

As for the miasama, I think I get what you mean there, as well. To me, I believe it's merely what's refered to as "visual snow".I apparently have this condition where I see a static like effect - mostly it's only noticable in darkness for me, but I do see it everywhere with or without my eyes closed... it's pretty mild and I've had it all my life and I've only seen pure darkness a couple of times Maybe you are seeing something kin to what I have behind your lids.

But that's all I can say, I'm just a simple passerby afterall.
>>
>>18214416
thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I understand what you describe as visual static, many people i know experience it.

An example would be some kind of transparent dots or smudges one can see when looking at a clear sky on a sunny day. Or those smudges of color one gets when you close your eyes after looking at light bulbs.

At least this is what I understood from your post.

What im talking about goes beond mere visual static or interference. it is a full visual image in my perception that usually happens when im waking up, with my eyes closed.

still. I appreciate your input.
>>
test
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.