[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Michael Vsauce a jujubian? None of his videos seem to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is Michael Vsauce a jujubian? None of his videos seem to have much direction or relation. His sole intention is to just give knowledge. He has to be a high standing member of the cult or possibly just a figure head.
>>
>>18213675
What the hell is a jujubian?

The first link I get in google is reddit, and that's not just 'muh reddit boogeyman elitism' talking, but a reddit thread being a primary source doesn't strike me as definitive.

explain, OP.
>>
>>18213675
Interested. Please elaborate.
>>
>>18214176
>>18213682
They are this cult that uses knowledge to kill these like shadow men so that humans can be freed of there negativity. That is a very general idea of them. I'll try to find out more to give you in the morning. I actually forgot about the thread for a bit sorry for the wait
>>
>>18214438 While I do like this definition, seems positive. This theory is highly retarded mate, and honestly seems made up.
>>
indigo children
>>
>>18214601
Well let me be the first to assure you, this is reality. There have been many jujubeans over the years who come and go building a reputation among the people as humans of great knowledge and guide them away of the terrors of the night. Such beings have taken the form as Carl Sagan, Mr Rodgers and Bill Nye. I call them the magicians of rationality and they patrol our collective unconscious and mold our neurostellar pathways to ward of evil spirits and the dark anti thetans brought of by religious dogma that threaten the safety of our world
>>
>>18214894
yeah, name dropping these people solidifies this is some Reddit tier shit
>>
>>18214438
>>18214894

or maybe some people just want our youth to be smarter you fucking moonbats
>>
>>18215026
ah no you see, all of these people are white. As you can see I did not include Neil, de "Grassy Titan" as he as a harbringer, hence the inverted skin color
>>
>>18214894
Or just he lives in smart family (his father is chemist) so he is smart as well. He maybe likes videos and film so he decided to do some videos on stiff he is good at. It became his job and in order to keep that big of an audience you have to make your shot interesting, u cant make simple video about algebra.
stop being delusional
>>
>>18215099
>he lives in smart family (his father is chemist) so he is smart as well. He maybe likes videos and film so he decided to do some videos
That's just stupid. Shut up and fuck off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.