[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Vampires Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 35

File: vampire-04.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-04.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
An actual fucking situation:

>Graduated from law school, waiting to take the bar in Feb.
>Meanwhile want a job
>Wife constantly nagging me to go out and network send out resumes. Of course I do none of this, and instead go to bookstores etc.
>Last night was supposed to go out networking
>Sure thing, wife.mp4
>At Barnes & Noble later that night. Buying short stories by Dostoevsky and a book for my kid. Some faggy looking guy, but well dressed, comes up to me saying he's from Romania and he likes the style of my shoes.
>My Normal Shoes, whaad?.jpg
>Start talking--he's involved in 'entrepreneurship.'
>I lie and tell him I'm a professor at a local college. Poetry professor. Joke with him about vampires. He takes it more seriously than I expected. I say I don't think there are enough dreamers in the world.
>He agrees, and sets up a meeting for me to speak with his boss by phone.
>Next day, the boss calls me, says he works in construction and that he has a side business he wants my help with.
>I say all the right things. He invites me out to meet with him, but is adamant I meet him at a local Starbucks AT NIGHT. He's very adamant about NIGHT. He says he has a day job with this construction firm. The guy honestly sounds like he has a local accent though...
>The night before I had strangely enough prayed to God and made up my mind to become a Orthodox Christian. There is a large Greek Orthodox Church right up the road from my house. I'm going to go there for the first time this Sun. I've heard that sometimes when you make this great decision, evil spirits will seek you out. Related?

Anyway, I'm looking from advice and knowledge from you lads. (1) Are vampires real (2) Is there any chance this is related to my accepting Christ and the Orthodox Church into my life...and any other advice you can give. Also, I'd be happy to answer any question about these happenings to you.

Just seems like there are too many coincidences here for me...
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>18213508
fpbp
>>
Could be, or he could be trying to do some human trafficking with you. Either way, avoid.
>>
File: 1475796876001-int.png (3KB, 220x158px) Image search: [Google]
1475796876001-int.png
3KB, 220x158px
I would be more scared about him because he was romanian. Damn gypsies. The first and only time I dared to talk to one I almost got stabbed.

Never trust those people. Ever. They will swindle your money, kidney or car from you.
>>
>>18213563
Interesting...he didn't "look" like a gypsy. I mean he looked normalish. Nice even. Maybe I should cancel this thing. It's set for wed. Night...It is in a public place though..?
>>
>>18213570
Remember to fill a post ready so you can just hit send when the gypsies start making new holes in you.
>>
>>18213501
NOBODY READ THIS. IT DEFINITELY WASN'T WORTH WHATEVER AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND TO READ IT.
>>
>>18213501
First off, congrats on the opportunity to get a good job. Making the choice of converting's also an interesting thing to do as well, considering that it's going to be a big step towards learning more about your faith.

I'm telling you this not as a mystic, but as a general observer; opportunities can go either of two ways... Good, or shit. Just because you met some faggy Romanian guy who probably works the graveyard shift someplace, it doesn't mean that he's a vampire or anything; it could just mean he's a fag. And obviously, fags are human with human weaknesses.

So first off, do what you want & need to do; get a job wherever you want & don't settle on one opportunity if there's plenty of others you can get as well.

Secondly, don't let some Romanian homo with the hots for you get in the way of you getting a job or doing anything else; if a fag starts a fight with you, I'm sure you know the drill.

Thirdly, look forward to the future with confidence in yourself. Faith is only one way of solidifying your confidence.

Also, Romanians tend to be very superstitious; the most you probably did was offend him by talking about vampires like they're nothing, even though they're technically nothing.
>>
>>18213501

Sounds like a scam or stupid business deal.

But, then that could just be my jealousy at you being able to get a fucking job.
>>
Let us know if the gay Romanian's boss vampire gives you the succ, OP.
>>
>>18214100
will do. I've always wanted an adventure.
>>
>>18213501
Well, apparently vampires can stand the sun light and are just blinded by it. So it's very clichee that your vampire INSISTS to meet at night.
>>
>>18214219

Alright OP, tell me about how in your life you have felt some attraction to vampires. Or if you have rather.

Have you ever wanted to be a sort of lawyer guy who is a proud and good christian but becomes a liason between the world of the vampires and the world of the day. Is this your desire.
>>
>Graduated law school
>still asks if vampires exist.

Are you serious Nigga?
>>
>>18214542
Well--interesting you should ask. The best way I could put it is that there is a common thread between the characters of the narrator of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Joseph Conrad's heart of darkness, the writer in Coppola's Twixt, and myself. If you know what I'm talking about, now you really know.
>>
>>18215612
Heh.
>>
>>18214273
Interesting. How do you know this?
>>
>>18215910
Talked to several people who claimed to be vampires. Might have been roleplaying retards. But I didn't talk to one vampire yet who said the sunlight kills or severely hurts them.

It seems to just... annoy them or make them somewhat uncomfortable.
>>
>>18215950
what were they like? Could you describe them? I'll try to compare them with who I meet on Wed.
>>
>>18213501
If vampires are real, then not much they would do in this day and age unless you go to that mother fuckers house at night.

You should fucking be ON that shit and confirm instead of asking us.
>>
>>18216036
Well I'm going to meet them on Wed., wearing my crucifix--not at their house though.
>>
>>18216142
Good luck.
>>
>>18213501
>Romania
Have fun getting your shit stabbed and stolen
Get a gun and show him the American way of he gets too close
>>
>>18215950
is there any chance im a vampire without knowing it? i dont like the sun much, temperatures over 25 degrees basically mean i will just sit around and sweat the whole day, and sometimes when im exposed to strong sunlight my arms start itching (weirdly only when im walking around, not problem when i go swimming in the summer) and my canine teeth are pretty pointy. also im not drinking the blood of any strangers
>>
>>18213501

I work in construction management. That sounds normal to me. Typical large construction projects can demand 12 to 16 hour days. I usually wasn't free until like 8:00 p.m. sometimes 9:00 p.m. -- especially if the project is behind schedule.
>>
>>18216558
Okay--thanks. I was sort of excited, but I suppose this is normal then.
>>
>>18216558
>>18216560
Legitimate excuse? Or perhaps they are aware of this too, the perfect alibi for a night stalker.
>>
>>18213501
We are real.
>>
>>18216679
why are you seeking me out/are you seeking me out?
>>
>>18213563
Sorry mate, I'm not a gypsy. They are a minority here with an obsession for stealing and violence...mostly stealing. We ostracize them here too because our country has a bad rep because of the fuckers. I'd say, while not exaggerating, only 0,01% of them are decent people. As for vampires...sorry to disappoint, maybe the guy has immovable obligations during the day...or not, idk. The point is, OP, there are no vampires in Romania. Research about Vlad Tepes (the impaler). He was cruel, but he wasn't supernatural. People made him supernatural and later on people attributed him to vampires.

Alex
Romania

/thread
>>
>>18213501
I can't tell if he's a vampire or not. (Not enough information) But in the case he is, don't worry most vampires are pretty chill. Some of us are a little awkward. But you should be fine.
>>
so OP did you meet him?
>>
>>18216018
I didn't meet them face to face so it's hard to say. All of them were well spoken though, more than the normal person. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you... their "lore" kind of differs depending who you ask so it's almost impossible to tell what's true, the only thing all of them had in common was that sun light isn't fatal to them.
>>
>>18213501

>wife
>kid
>no job

well you fucked up
>>
File: haah.jpg (119KB, 1252x1077px) Image search: [Google]
haah.jpg
119KB, 1252x1077px
>>18217194
.. his new.. job.. will be... being a cute... boy maid.. for the vampire.. lord...
>>
>>18213501
No it's water to wine; adding blood to water then drinking allows the knowledge to be passed. To drain the life is to take its mind.
>>
>>18217214
>When laymans don't get metaphors.
Anon wake up
>>
>>18217219
Samefagging this hard I reply to myself because only I can teach this.
Cicada 3301 is not helping you.
>>
>>18217223
Ready?
3301 90% right hand Pythagoras - abc 123 = 6
01 is energy by mass squared 6*6 36 or 666
Triangles are used to calculate mass as if you take a circle or mass all are spheres and find its energy, size, now a rectangle is a diamond you take 4 triangles from this at 90 degrees calculate X by y and you get z- z is applicated to a circle but as a rectangle is not square that is ecliptic, to compensate for the 90 degrees this is how we learnt ecliptic paths of the sun and planets by mass.
>>
>>18217219
>>18217223
>>18217240
>schizophrenia
>>
>>18217240
Saturn or 666 was the last visable planet to the naked eye.
>>
>>18217251
Eye of Saturn
The storm eye on Jupiter is the mind - Jupiter sabazious, mind and hand.
>>
>>18213501
Do it and then make a detailed blog on your experience, don't worry about whether or not they figure out you are lieing about being a prof.
>>
>>18217244
No this is why they drink blood.
>>
>>18217263
i don't get it, can you please clearly say what or who vampires are and what they do?
>>
>>18217244
From the holy grail that the pope has, that he took to Obama, to drink blood at the handshake meetings.
>>
>>18217269
They are people who drink blood to absorb knowledge. Bloods and crypts
Basically all your dodgy societies use bloodshed crypts means mind. The elite. The 01 on 33 degrees is Freemasons they are made by women, reverse psychology reverse the number pattern 3301. Cicada hunt intellects.
all this knowledge you've been tuaght is to confuse the real thing going on, the Rothschild or red child dynasty is vampirism, metaphorically to drain the life of others. But they don't have super powers or fangs like bats. They just drink blood at those dodgy festivals to the moloch and shit
>>
>>18217269
Heart sacrifice, dug up the crypts, Egypt kept the heart who's had transplants.
He's stealing knowledge basically by combining it drinking and collecting hearts. That song jar of hearts. It's him.
>>
>>18213526
I'd work the shit out of human trafficking. Fuck Slavs, and it's a great way to make some untraceable, tax-free dough. Just don't sell your daughter's and you're fine.
>>
>>18217269
The name Dracula comes from dracul or vlad employed in the order of the dragon for the crusades Knights Templar had the grail he drank blood, that's reversed, so you think Christians kill them but they employ them. Crypts or blue is water, bloods is red, the heart and blood combined with water or saliva is holy water, this is why they pour it on its rituals for blood magic.
>>
>>18217312
Ok now
Jupiter or ju for short had a sabazious God then Dionysus then Jesus - neitzsche. The hand of God. Jupiter or beyond the visable eye means mind, the cult! Of Jupiter sabazious was corrupted in 139bc Jews exiled, the blood moon sabbatical goat. Sabazious Saturn. Ju, Jupiter 7th planet God - mind.
They corrupted it by drinking blood, off the spear that stabbed Jesus ffs who was the son of God in blood, the dynasty of Pythagoras.
>>
>>18217325
The cup had his saliva on It hence being holy grail.
>>
>>18217325
The other followers saw him as they shared the cup. Hence being able to project an apparition, magic is alchemy or science they know it ages ago back in Greek times ffs.
>>
>>18217339
When he drank from that cup at the last he shared his blood in 12 families, judas sold this formula out. Which is why they stabbed him for more blood and carry the cup. There are 12 other families they can steal blood from.
>>
>>18217344
The Zodiac killer, hitmen cloak and dagger.
Illuminati.
Luminas was the living vessel of the soul. Pythagoras
>>
>>18217348
The goblet of fire, stole fire from the gods - blood.
It's reversed Abraham is intiaton into blood, wine, bread absorbs water.
>>
>>18217348
Stars sell thier mind or soul to them but also try to tell you what's going on you must combine art - davinci code, Eminem kings never die. Rap god -
Mind, selling his soul at lucifers den Prometheus stole the blood and gave it to Moses.
>>
>>18217361
and how do you know all of this?
>>
>>18217361
Venus or Ishtar Esther is egg, they just change the names ffs
>>
>>18217365
Because pictures or art say a thousand words.
>>
>>18217365
And they connect
Sega Genesis - bible
Sonic - rings / emerald
Sega Saturn had a ring on it then emeralds are hexagon atomic build
What's Saturn got on it? Well done.
>>
>>18217369
>>18217373
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NICE SCHIZOPHRENIA
>>
>>18217361

>try to tell you what's going on

Yea a bunch of horny weirdos in Hollywood being weird.

You're right though, but it's not the truth.

They try to take my blood at every turn.

It's not going to fix their problems, though.

Your DNA doesn't magically turn into anything close to mine drinking my blood.

It does take some of the minds contents.

It does not take what matters...

...the heart.
>>
>>18217376
FUCK OFF THIS IS MY THREAD!!!
>>
>>18217373
Chaos emeralds - Greek god chaos. Made everything that's why everything is still Greek. Get him to the Greek, Rome is in Greece the pope. The Vatican vault crypt. Of knowledge,
>>
>>18217376
Exactly, and Rothschild is having transplants and doing eugenics. Playing......
>>
>>18217376
Gm foods dna modification.
>>
>>18217394
Dna is not your appearance it's instructions to the brain intellect to make one. Don't you know the Devil comes in disguise? Dna is in your saliva. The holy water. Flint.
>>
>>18217400
Or internal bodily fluids semen is incase In this hence knicking some skin. They don't know do they
>>
>>18217394

Oh no! Earth based diseases and poisons to corrupt my angelic form!

;^}
>>
File: yawn.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
op im sorry that the schizos derailed your thread with their nonsense but please keep us updated...
>>
>>18217400
The whole don't do this was foresight for scientifical advance, China does not have Geneva conventions. Silk Road.
They made gunpowder or dynamite. Weapons science, they traded secrets but ISPs tho Area 51 is a computer collecting all data. There are no secrets you can hide. Chinese whispers. The Great Wall is physical the firewall is electronic. Can't get in mate. that's where real completion is, intellect to win wars - psy chology ops
>>
>>18217389

Rothschild's just have a constant jealous rumor mill.,,

...children of Sephiroth...

...SOLDIERs of a similar struggle!

Oh, when you equip your dear quiet canyon thread master with one of those pointy sticks!

...he's still a big part of our... avalanche!

You should see the REAL Aeris!
>>
>>18217430
Animals as zodiacs, the idea of creation a super race has not ended, you just don't see it anymore it's only skin deep to you. Thanks to... Who killed 6 gorillaon spirit animals and shit, that's how they made art. By sharing secrets.
>>
>>18217463
Cloud the clone, doesn't look like Sephiroth but has his dna. The mind hence the ringing or burning sensation in your ears.
>>
>>18217467
Illusion confusion,
Media circus
The clowns
Eminem - let's get down to business.
You only know the chorus, and that describes now, then grow bears and dissappear into the mountains - bible Jews and Freemasons hid from wrath of God. Nuclear war at the gay bar - sodom and gommorah - see fucking lining it up to coincide with the bible for great profits.
>>
How did this thread get so detailed?
>>
>>18217530
some mentally ill guy started talking to himself, he keeps replying to his own posts..
>>
>>18217530
*Derailed
>>
>>18217511
They run the gameboy, Nintendo.
Japan made them and also made azimo that America made, technology, Japan is fucking immense at proficiency.
>>
>>18217541
Moot sold it. Everything you say go to Japan.
>>
>>18217476

What is that extra "L" in rebellion?

I say me subordinate officers I say...

"Red leader what's your position?!"

...("I'm touching his ass!")...
>>
>>18217548
lion - pride - rebel - bigotry (unaccepting others views) who happen to be rather rich in the film pride & prejudice which is a synonym for bigot
>>
>>18217541
Piss of you piece of shit, make your own thread, no one cares.
>>
>>18217548
So basically if your not rich, fuck off. Control.
>>
>>18217417
Will do. :/ What's going on in here?
>>
>>18217746
just this.. >>18217537
>>
File: Starbucks-Frappula-Frappuccino-2.jpg (425KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Starbucks-Frappula-Frappuccino-2.jpg
425KB, 1600x800px
Meeting with vampires at starbucks on Wednesday night, the countdown to my possible doom.
>>
>>18217780
thats still so long away im so impatient u.u
>>
>>18217793
me too! :B
>>
File: 00future00.jpg (42KB, 863x753px) Image search: [Google]
00future00.jpg
42KB, 863x753px
>>18217815
>>
>>18213501
as clow said. there is no such thing as coincidence.
>>
File: tommy.jpg (98KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
98KB, 2000x1000px
No, vampires aren't real. Except maybe Tommy Wiseau.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it. Christ affords you spiritual protection.
>>
Are we talking vtm or what? I'd recommend speccing explosives as thats the best way to not die as a squishy human against vampires. Can't go wrong copying old man henderson.
>>
>>18217903
what did they mean by that?
>>
>>18213501
I know people who worked in construction, and some shady marketers who wanted to sell them crap.

This isn't that weird, Starbucks tend to have cameras near and not be dangerous places to meet up. So long as you don't leave there to go anyplace where you are alone then you are entirely safe, regardless of vampires.

As for the vampire question, they must exist in pitiful numbers if they do exist, given how much blood taking from a person causes harm, how regular killing causes attention to draw, mixed in with how populations work.

It just isn't sustainable unless each new one does I dunno a murder of their sire or some shit? Or they survive on less than a sip, more blood lost to a cooking mistake.

So, not high danger all around, unless the area is super shady and shit has been happening.
>>
>>18218107
>lure random person close to you (either into your place, or a corner, the forest, whatever)
>take a bite from their wrist, suck some blood
>heal the wound and wipe their memory
>rinse and repeat with other people
>profit
>>
>>18218103
a number of things, a number of wondrous things.
every things must have its place, it has been chosen. you have decided upon your path before you began it. surprises are your secrets that you hid from even your self.

everything has been decided, basically.
it is up to you to discern, do you have a fate that looks like free will, of a free will that acts as fate.
>>
>>18218112
>>take a bite from their wrist, suck some blood
Ever given blood?
You get dizzy right fucking quick, and doesnt go away that fast. I doubt the vampires are going to be going in for after bite care.
>>
File: orthodox_cross (1).jpg (68KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox_cross (1).jpg
68KB, 375x500px
>>18218121
Are you one of them?
>>
>>18218125
So? A lot of people get randomly dizzy or lightheaded. It's not a big deal. As long as you don't take too much blood.
>>
>>18218166
>A lot of people get randomly dizzy or lightheaded.
With clear cause and remedy, and short lived effects. Rare is the "I was alone with somebody, things get hazy then I was dizzy for way too long". Unless they time attacks to heat or other causes, maybe eat real picky? You can tell when somebody has given blood the majority of the time.

>As long as you don't take too much blood.
If its what sustains them they must need more than a little sip.
>>
>>18218178
You never get random headaches or anything? Because I do. I can stand with someone at a bus stop and suddenly feel a bit weak.

Also why would the vampire not also wipe the memory of you being alone with them somewhere? That's the whole point. They have the power to influence the mind of their victim and make them belief it never happened.

>If its what sustains them they must need more than a little sip.

That's true though. I'd like to hear the explanation for that. I think 1000 ml blood are supposed to have 800-1000 calories which wouldn't be enough for an adult.
>>
>>18213501
>1. are vampires real
possibly, though not likely. If so, it would be more likely that it's the result of a virus that alters the body on a genetic level rather than something "supernatural"
>Is there any chance it is related to my accepting...
No. Vampire myths have been around since before christianity, or monotheism in general, was ever a thing. Different cultures all think that their local religion and it's symbols are something that combat it. Either they are all correct, and aversion to "holy" symbols is psychosomatic, or they are all wrong and tell themselves that it works because they are stupid and afraid.
>>
>>18217376
You've lost all power. You're still fighting the wrong fight whilst you are completely subdued. Maybe you should listen to Morpheus.
>>
>>18218221
You cicada LARPers GET OUT of my thread! I've had enough of your hijinks. Was Badselfeater not enough? OUT OUT OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18218112
There was an anon a while back who said they met a vampire, and that the wound healed after they were bit. some people screen capped it, anyone got it?
>>
>>18218221
>That feeling when the NWO creates a new religion to recruit satanic creeps like you.

Get out of that nonsense. Total heresy. Never look back. Come to Christ.
>>
op would you mind if im on a secret call with you while youre talking to the vampires wednesday? so i make sure you arent getting mindcontrolled?

im not a pervert or serial killer.
>>
>>18218268
-t. serial killer

Seriously though, I'll think of something.
>>
/thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG-TwX5A49g
>>
>>18218279
hm? what do you mean youll think of something? i wanna give you company and hear what they say! but i live in europe
>>
>>18218241
Already did. Didn't look back when he helped me out and gave me a message.
>>
>>18218296
Ohh thank God!
>>
>>18218284
mybe I can livestream it or something...with phone in my pocket.
>>
>>18218313
HAHAHA yees do it!!!
>>
>>18218320
Well if there was no creation, there is none here?
>>
>>18218307
Christ is part of the NWO btw. Dunno if you knew that. A prophetic IDTT had a list of names received through the Aether-Astral.
>>
>>18218350
We didn't have to.
>>
>>18218352
Even negative change is a lesson learned. It all spirals ever higher.
>>
>>18217567

Ew! Money... fucking pleb!

>>18218107

They harvest a lot from hospitals.

You'd be surprised how easy it is for a "cute" nurse to take a vial without initial notice.
>>
>>18218186
>You never get random headaches or anything?
They tend to have a trackable cause.

>Also why would the vampire not also wipe the memory of you being alone with them somewhere?
People notice blocks of missing time, small moments not so much.

>>18218186
>I'd like to hear the explanation for that.
I'll try and dig it up, guy called Dr karl went on about it. Also included an assumption of one bite = one new vampire though, but the blood sustainability was a good point. Like a little bit more at the donation and people start to be in danger, and there's not that much taken, its why they need so many people to donate.
>>
>>18218221

Morpheus is my bitch.

Zion exists due to the gladiators that protect it.

Of which I am the greatest, by far.

Know your place.
>>
>>18218384
ughhhhhhhhhhh. No. How come the world didn't end 2 weeks ago at the end of the Badselfeater countdown you larping faggots? Get out of here. You're so brainwashed it's crazy.

Jesus was not a shill for the synagoge of satan. He knew about their bullshit usury game & called them on it. He BTFO (((them))) for all time, and they're still asshurt two thousand years later.
>>
>>18218409

Yea, that's what we teach plebs. Christ is cool though, worship him all you want! A cuck gift to the Romans! Fun fun!

I don't know anything about any faggot ass countdown, faggot.
>>
>>18218414
Yeah, right. This is exactly why the jews absolutely hate Jesus--boiling in semen and all in the talmud. Hating your collaborators. Good one, (((you))).

Romans were pigs. So were you kin, the Carthaginians. Jesus came to mop up your messes.
>>
>>18218384
Funny, it's like you don't think I know it's you when you're

BD\FDFUr\FD\BCܳ\E4\D1\87\C68\DD\ACl=؞\CAGE\uRd\CB~\92\A6P \DE?H\C7\C3-]\AE(,M\FA-\E3\E9 l\B1\FFC\88\BA1\80 #=CC\FE\80n\9A\F5/\8E\B9$6\8C\E7h\F2\B5H)\F9\FB\CBf>\D1\D1\FAWXfLS\DDp0\DD\FEx\EFq̗>\F4\9C\B0\B3>\Eosting.

Oh whoops. Why don't you go back to never a never land? Also, what kind of drugs did they put you on? Just curious.
>>
>>18218419

You're so far down a ridiculous route of assumption I can't even begin...

"Mop" is such a faggot word... stop saying such faggot words.

Men with mutilated penises lack sensitivity to understand real empathy like a proper man.

No Jew has ever done a single thing even remotely as interesting or complex as even the weakest uncut male, including Romans.

...what did he "MOP UP"... anyway?

Decent men and women still get abused, raped and tortured to this day.

Christ was great for a Jew, Lassie was great for a dog.

The dog goes "woof"!
>>
File: 8e994839f329d98a5c29acc3c6831c9d.gif (67KB, 2450x3300px) Image search: [Google]
8e994839f329d98a5c29acc3c6831c9d.gif
67KB, 2450x3300px
>>18218414
God help you, if you're not a demon.
>>
>>18218420
>8218420
>218420
>18420
>8420
>420

By "they"... you mean the demonic horde that is my own neurons?... I hope...

It's the only advice I take verbatim!

;^}
>>
>>18218426
TRIGGERREDD

Go take your medication, Feifel.
>>
>>18218431
Poor damage control. Satan is on the verge of complete annihilation. In fact, do you even see what he's posting? So sad that you think poorly, satanist. But then again, you just have to protect your little boy don't you?
>>
>>18218438
No I absolutely don't follow his inside jokes and HACKERZZ lingo crap. It makes no sense, but it's also irrelevant on this thread. Thank you for leaving, Satan.
>>
>>18218438
Got vampirism born from Europe
Christians saying they are the good guys - employed dracul in order of dragon (red dragon faggots)
Christians or Judiasm is acute vampirism the last supper and cup was them taking oh but a sip. The holy grail is this very cup, they have to use the same bloody cup hence it being the grail and protected by muh luminati - dickheads.
>>
>>18219201
The word vampire simply means to drink blood. Or to drain life.
It's not a creature it's ritualism
>>
>>18219207
Yeah, it is. You don't know shit. I met real, physical vampires so I know you're just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>18219227
Yes I'm sure you have met people with teeth graftings.
The magic works the same, it is via blood transfusion that the strength or wisdom occurs, it's not a specific creature that is special it is an ancient form of blood magic hence the bible saying people living ages, because they're your starters.
>>
>>18219227
The supreme being of the Freemasons is this very thing the intitiation ergo the bloods is a donation. So that the master will always know where you are those who serve well move up and learn more of the ritual.
>>
>>18219227
What do you think esoteric teachings are?
Alchemy -
>>
>>18219242
Sage on here is as sage leaves burns demons. Sage is used in rituals as protection wards the other part being sativa hence being the devil plant, so that it is harder for the General normies to not access protection
>>
File: image.png (118KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 640x1136px
>>18219247
The evil eye - illuminati for fucks sake!
>>
>>18219247
>>18219242
>>18219240
>>18219234
why are you spamming this thread? calm down your narcissism and just put your answer in ONE POST
>>
>>18219227
You don't know shit layman
>>
>>18219251
Because other wise faggots remain in narnia not learning the origins and keepers of magic/alchemical science and blood magic.
>>
>>18219251
I want to help you idiots but you just don't understand how long or how hidden this is and how it is connected and given a love story in religion between specific parts and in movements or symbolism the trade of information and collaborated effort has been made, right ingredients for magic or alchemy are spread over the world, certain arts and media will reference this; like dune and the spice battle for arrakis - it is a herb of protection if you harvest the protection you allow yourself a larger audience to target.
>>
File: ri.jpg (18KB, 383x368px) Image search: [Google]
ri.jpg
18KB, 383x368px
>>18219268
you literally talk like a schizophrenic, you have the same distorted weird way of arguing and putting random shit together to suit your story line - and your PROOF for all of this "i just know because I look at pictures"

i have talked to schizos so many times know i can spot you idiots from a mile away, you all act the same
>>
The vampires visiting you have nothing to do with you accepting Christ, however they are the symptom of the same schisofrenia that made you join a church in the first place
>>
>>18216533
You're a variant of the common vampire known as 'faggot'. Curiously, faggots prefer to suck dick instead of blood.
>>
>>18219274
Yeah so you just believe vampires through films and books and have not looked into the processes and elements on earth like sage
That Ishtar or Venus became Esther and then Easter because it's the same symbol for female and Ishtar is Akkadian this stuff goes back to the Hellenistic era before the dawn of Christianity which is metaphorical vampirism to drink the blood and eat the body - cannabalistic. Spastic
>>
>>18217365
Schizophrenia
>>
>>18219274
Greek mythology how Prometheus stole the fire with a bush and then Moses was greeted by a fire bush. Hellenistic era and the blend of Greek and Jewish mythology using semantics or changing language to create more confusion to make it harder for people to decipher.
>>
>>18218083
Hah I remember that post. Fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1467505160757.jpg (30KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1467505160757.jpg
30KB, 960x711px
>>18217257
>>18217240
>>
>>18219298
shh don't share the name of the beast.
>>
>>18213501
>Anyway, I'm looking from advice and knowledge from you lads. (1) Are vampires real (2) Is there any chance this is related to my accepting Christ and the Orthodox Church into my life

Yes they are real, and there are different kinds. One you need to watch out for because they are, because of their vampire nature, pretty dickish. The other kind won't hurt you but you're unlikely to meet them in a way where they expose themselves.

Unless there is some specific reason here.

Chirch has nothing to do with it and won't help against them either, not unless you want to stay away, in which case you won't go there and meet them.
>>
>>18219489

*church
>>
>>18218379
Money via inheritance maintains pure and mudbloods for vampirism.
>>
>>18219489
well what does it have to do with, vampirism, if it's not demonic/satanic in nature...?
>>
>>18213501
Vampires are purely beings of legend. They do not exist in reality.
Like others said, there's plenty of reasons he might have chosen to meet at night. The only thing that worries me is that someone so stupid like you knows enough to breathe.
>>
>>18219519
>says the guy who comes to /x to discuss the supernatural.
>yeah you guys who believe supernatural shit are retarded.

Great.
>>
>>18217240
It's like a random /x/ post generator.
>>18219523
I come for stuff that MIGHT be real, such as UFO discussion, or just interesting stories. Dumb shit like OP's is an insult to human race.
It really worries me some of those people might be social servants.
>>
>>18217214
>>18217240
>>18217251
>>18217257
>>18217263
>>18217270
>>18217286
>>18217296
>>18217312
>>18217325
>>18217330
>>18217339
>>18217344
>>18217348
>>18217354
>>18217361
>>18217366
>>18217373
>>18217369
>>18217386
>>18217389
>>18217394
>>18217400
>>18217405
>>18217430
>>18217467
>>18217476
>>18217511
>>18217541
>>18219268
>>18219293
>>18219302
>>18219201
>>18219502
(not sure if I've accidentally quoted people who aren't him)

I've been researching the occult for more than a year by now and this guy is definitely, in my view, not a schizophrenic but referencing concrete things and concepts and theories you can find in books, however, I currently cannot be assed to make heads or tails of it. This would probably make more sense to someone more learned than me, but this isn't just spewing shit out of his mouth.

>inb4 samefag
You can instantly tell by my better grammar that I'm not him.
>>
>>18213501
>orthodox Christian
>calls people fags
>still browses 4chan
10/10
>>
>>18219534
You researched the secrets of life for more than a YEAR? Wow, you sure are an expert! More than one year. Shiiiit nigger.
>>
>>18219543
Yeah, I'm not particularly proud of it, there's researchers who claim they've been researching into it for 20, 30, 40 years or a whole lifetime, pretty much. I even said this would probably make more sense to someone more learned than me. Why the pride? I even admit I've definitely not been able to learn much, since the real occult texts are probably hidden in the Vatican or for the tiptop initiates. I'm just saying I've read a lot about comparative mythology, the occult, esotericism, some works of mystics themselves (Crowley and Gurdjieff, mainly), etc and can see he makes quite a few references to what I've learned in just a year. Why so mad?
>>
>>18213501
Glad you accepted Orthodoxy anon.
It's probably not a vampire. It's just a meme that Romania is considered vampire land because of the brutality of Vlad Tepes towards the Turks.
I'd watch out if he were a Serb. Since the word Vampire comes from Serbian and was first used in an Austrian newspaper that reported supernatural (vampiric) deaths in Serbia circa 1725. Also, fun fact i've read that Serbian vampires can turn into moths and butterflies.
The dude is probably just busy during the day.
Also, a Vampire wouldn't attack you in a fucking Starbucks. Vampires tend to operate in far off rural houses and/or mills.
If you suspect a Vampire is after you, just stay away from empty streets, and have Garlic with you.
>>
>>18219508

It's magic/occultism, not satanic. There's no demon worship involved, the origin is a ritual performed by a prehistoric wizard/warlock.

The results being passed down does not have the requirements of an occult understanding but the active component still is the same, kinda like a magical potion someone made and you don't know the recipe but it still works.
>>
>>18218462

I am the fire that warms the tribe. We couldn't leave each other if we tried!

You better learn the "HACKERZZ" lingo when your next president is either Cosmos... or Cloud...

All the power of heaven? Or he who sits on the throne of God?

How can you not see?!?!

Politics are all of a sudden very important in deciding whether a planet takes to the stars or... stays grounded!

If you have no power... why are you not rebelling?!
>>
>>18220414

Research anal fetishist dildo fetishist bulimics!
>>
File: 1439992547955.png (566KB, 486x602px) Image search: [Google]
1439992547955.png
566KB, 486x602px
>>18217996
>Tommy Wiseau
>Vampire
>implying he's not the big E
>>
Vampires are based off jews (aka pharisees, hebron, neanderthals, whatever other they name they've borne), their appearance, ritual murder, hatred of crosses, etc. They're also the inspiration for trolls, goblins, and other cautionary tales.
>>
>>18213501
Yeah the most religious people tend to get caught up in the most paranormal shit. I've never met anyone religious who wouldn't rave about experiencing sleep paralysis or spirits. I don't think this guy is literally a vampire, but I would avoid him if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>18220833
interesting theory. I'm still not sure where the child sacrifice thing comes in. I've never been able to verify anything. It seems like literal old wives tales. The Canaanites on the other hand, that's a different story. They definitely did sacrifice to tanit. Whether modern jewery is related to the fall of Corinth etc., is an interesting idea, but I've never seen it confirmed.

The idea of vampires as Christians is more in keeping with the lore because it's a rebelling against God that's important for the rebel...not the complete partial denial of his prophesy.

I still haven't put it all together yet. 2 days until perhaps I'll find out the hard way.

>>18220414
You seem impressed with yourself. I hope you return to goodness some day. Do not give up on goodness.

>>18219541
I'm not orthodox yet. I'm resolved, but still weak. I'm also not censorious. You're probably right in a small sense, but I don't think it matters much in the long run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PhRsV92uU
>>
>>
>>18220858
Too late. Meeting is set. I'm a man of my word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvImYvzHohY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvImYvzHohY
>>
File: tumblr_mayhx13GYZ1qko769o1_500.gif (999KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mayhx13GYZ1qko769o1_500.gif
999KB, 500x282px
>>18219611
But once it is passed onto you, isn't it true that evil has passed into you....unless you don't consider murder and bloodlust evil...
>>
File: maxresdefault (40).jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (40).jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>18219575
Thanks and thanks for the info anon. I'll have to look into those reports of Servbian vampires myself. Moths? Weird--maybe that's where the whole bat thing came from? Similar I guess.
>>
>>18219549
the thing that interested me the most about all that schizo noise he was making was the whole 13 families and how each of the apostles horded the blood of christ...Intriguing idea. The rest was lunacy--at least to my 'uninitiated' ears.
>>
>>18216560

No problem OP. Construction people on the management side (Project Manager, Engineering, Superintendent, QA/QC, etc.) work long ass hours and have so much going on that you have to call them a million times to get something done.

Best practice is to call early in the morning and follow up a few times if you want to make anything happen. If you call/email after noon then forget being able to get anything accomplished that day.
>>
>>18213501
>romanian
yeah human trafficking buddy, might want to report him
also get a fucking job hippy
>>
>>18219534
It's not really a question of whether or not it's "legitimate." It's more of a question of usefulness and context.

Of course if you study the occult for long enough, paired with a wide sampling of various belief structures, you'll see patterns between them that suggest an underlying structure.

That's completely legitimate, and real.

The problem here is what the Greeks called "Kairos:" the time and place of a rhetorical action.

The message is, at best, a smattering of things that must be left to the reader's interpretation.

However, considering the context, I think the more alarming and serious question is this: how *the fuck* does someone graduate law school, develop human relationships to the point where they have married and bred, and then turn to an anonymous message board to inquire as to the likelihood of a business contact turning out to be a vampire?

Can we just address that elephant in the room, please?

I don't mean to suggest that education and belief in things beyond our world are necessarily mutually exclusive, but it is... shall we say odd?

OP, if you're still there, you may want to fill us in on the personal narrative that we're missing here; the golden thread that might lead us to better understand what you mean.

Really, now.

I mean, really.
>>
>>18220886
Jewish ritual murder is a real and still practiced problem. Basically they do it on certain holidays and drain a person's blood using a kosher neck cut (like cattle) and drain the blood (like cattle), usu drink it. Goyim, their word for non-jews, actually means cattle. The most recent case to get publicity was Blake Leibel (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/01/her-blood-was-drained-graphic-novelist-charged-with-killing-girlfriend-in-hollywood/). There's very good reason Europeans told their children these scary stories, there was worse things than wolves in the forest. It's still a major problem in Eastern Europe.

Have a vid for overview on the subject https://youtu.be/dCD03h8Z20c
>>
>>18220886
>The idea of vampires as Christians is more in keeping with the lore because it's a rebelling against God that's important for the rebel
I'm not well-versed in this area. I've heard that jews rejected the "right" god, or he rejected them because they wouldn't stop being assholes, and jews chose to worship Moloch. And then this "right" god chose non-jews, I guess specifically Europeans. I've also heard that christians don't venerate Yahweh, it's actually Dyaus Pitr or something (not a semitic god).

Frankly I'm not concerned with the issue. I consider Christianity a slave morality religion forced on Europeans on pain of death and destruction, and don't care about which religion is right, in their mind. But anyway, I hope it helps you in your life. Being serious, m8. You seem like a good man.
>>
File: IMG_5776.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>18221470
Very intriguing information here, anon. I was just thinking about the indo-European connection today in fact. Dyaus Pita. Much to learn.
>>
File: IMG_5766.jpg (82KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5766.jpg
82KB, 322x400px
>>18221426
I will watch this tonight--and I will look into that murder. Thank you, anon. God be with you.
>>
File: IMG_5762.png (879KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5762.png
879KB, 1334x750px
>>18221417
Either i went nuts or I went sane. I can't tell which yet. Thank you for your concern and know that I laughed (a crazy?) laugh
>>
>>18221736
Indo-European is just a modern codeword for Aryan. Ancient Aryans weren't Dravidians or swarthy Turks. Nothing of that. The word "Aryan" has been vilified by (((certain people))) as extremist skinhead bigotry, when it's really just the the ancient Persian word for "civilisation-making man" transliterated into the modern "Iran" (which has been genetically enriched by semite/neander Arab mongrels). Neanderthal genome is called J-haplogroup, btw. Some groups, like in Israel, have up to 70% of it. That neanderthals couldn't rape, er, interbreed with humans is a lie, as most all species in the same genus can interbreed. They just have fucked up, mentally and physically, children.

Pic quite related. I have a strong feeling that civilisation didn't start merely 10kya, and Aryans have been down this path before. Bronze Age collapse, Rome burned, etc. All the same bloodthirsty psychopath neanderthals who terrorised us for tens of thousands of years or more.
>>
File: IMG_5775.jpg (262KB, 800x450px)
IMG_5775.jpg
262KB, 800x450px
>>18221773
This ride truly has no end. Well all that I can say is that I have heard the call--the closest thing I could compare it to is alliteration--it transfixes me so much I feel I have to give omage to the song. I don't think (((they))) can hear it. I think Jesus's words and path were it made flesh. I feel that goodness in any person, though slightly ruined are echoes of Father's skysong.
>>
File: human ev 005_big.jpg (53KB, 526x395px)
human ev 005_big.jpg
53KB, 526x395px
>>18221773
>>
>>18216533
>im exposed to strong sunlight my arms start itching
There is people that don't do well at sunlight for natural reasons, very pale and sensitive skin that burns easilly (almost like albines), people that get a heat stroke really easily (I'm one of those, and it sucks), and people that are literally alergic to sunlight.
People with those probably were believed to be vampires in the past, or believed themselves they were vampires too.
>>
>>18222117
...hmm. Are you jewish/semitic?
>>
http://vampirewebsite.net
What can people tell me about this guy and his website?
>>
op are you gonna die tonight? :O
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px)
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>18219286
holy shit
>>
>>18223736
Wednesday. Op is gonna die tomorrow.
>>
>>18224126
oh well i live in a country where it was wednesday when i posted
>>
>>18221743
Hey, that's a perfectly good explanation. I've gone both, repeatedly, in an oscillating non-linear pattern, so I know the feelz.

So, I guess while we can't prove that vampires either exist or don't, we can perhaps look past the limiting framework of the lore and expand it to simply include "superhuman entity."

It's like religions: it's really not so much that any of them are "wrong," per se, but rather that they all have some things that are useful metaphors for our historical experience as a species. In that sense, it's not so much that there are "vampires," but that there are people who have accepted their identity as entirely contextual, and are simply willing to give into the cultural psychic forces (psychic in the Greek sense of "psyche," not the paranormal, ESP-type thing) and become whatever is needed for a particular situation.

This person clearly affected you deeply. You are wise to pay attention to that, and to him.

However, the mistake would be to place any expectations on his motives or behavior outside of that which is explicitly communicated.

If he is offering work, and you need work, and the details of the work do not extend beyond your ethical capacities for acting upon other people, then you should do it. You are not liable for participating in negativity you know nothing about, and you do not have any reasonable information to act upon either way. For all you know, he's photophobic.

It's when you begin to think in terms of "good" and "evil" that you err, and no matter which way you try to go, you will find conflict.

He isn't a test, he is a person. Perhaps a deeply powerful person with all kinds of side-dealings in things with which you don't want to be involved, but perhaps also a misunderstood man with nothing but the best intentions.

You just don't know yet.

So, keep grounded by focusing on the information. Use your background in law to identify the atomic sentences and parse them carefully.

Report back. We're curious.
>>
>>18213796
bumping for this answer. wish I saw this post first
>>
File: 1476207384888.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476207384888.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>18224178
Very well, and thank you for the advice. I did find it strange...and even mentioned it to his '''henchman''' that I would be approached as I was in the bookstore...advanced upon for the purpose of possible employement without that person even knowing I needed work. He didn't stop there--as I told you in my original post, I even lied and concocted a story that I already was employed, respectably as an adjunct prof. He persisted...I suppose that's the strangest part of all.

His master said that he'd seen something in me. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but like I said I did resolve to become an Orthodox, and will go to my first service this upcoming Sunday.

As far as your comments regarding metaphor versus reality are concerned, I go back and forth on this topic...My feeling is that the writings are a veil not for a reality, but an impossible to understand super-reality. This is partially why I love Orthodoxy so much. They are happy to leave in the mystery, without trying to explain away or systematize everything that I feel is fundamentally elusive, ineffable, nebulous.

It's also why I love Judeo-Christianity...The idea of the word made flesh...that God's words were the dna of reality is fascinating and unrestrainedly bizarre.
>>
>>18224458
You may want to research, if you haven't already, the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis (they say only the weak version is phenomenologically valid, but I like it strong myself...).
>>
I'd like to volunteer giving my blood to vampires every week so I lose weight.
>>
Hey OP, good luck tomorrow. On behalf of most vampires, I can pretty much guarantee that nothing horrible will happen to you tomorrow. Most of us aren't savage murderers that take people off the streets to sate our bloodlust (we have steak and human donors for that). But I just wanted to say, in the case that your business associate is a vampire, don't press him on whether he's a vampire or not. That usually leads to a lot of awkwardness. We know that we're different from normal people, but we make do and try to shy away from being portrayed as evil or demonic. Also as for converting to Orthodoxy, good for you, but religion has no effect on vampires (unlike in the movies).
I remember one time after my friend found out about what I am, he started wearing a cross necklace thinking it would keep me away. He nearly shit himself when I took it off of him. Needless to say, I spent the next ten minutes laughing my ass off.
Anyways OP, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow! Also keep us posted, you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>18224701
What makes you think you're a vampire brah?
>>
>>18224717
Well anon, for starters if I spend more than an hour in bright light(sunlight or a very intensely lit room) I end up with a massive migraine. Like levels of puking or almost puking kind of migraines. Secondly, I can't spend a lot of time in direct sunlight or else my skin gets a burning sensation that is very painful(no shit). In addition, I need blood in order to stay mentally and physically healthy(blood doesn't make people immortal nor is it required to survive it just makes life easier). Though I have to admit blood is kind of like a drug. Once you start drinking it, you can't really stop. I can go about 3 days without blood until I start getting cravings. Other than that, I tend to work better in conditions that include little to no light, I don't have long pointy fangs, and I don't dress like an Anne Rice faggot.

Anything else anon?
>>
>>18224717

He's read all the "Twilight" teen novels and owns every collection from Hot Topic.
>>
>>18224830
lmao

You're not a vampire, just a slightly odd, roleplaying human. REAL vampires have literal fangs and do not age.
>>
>>18224830
Keep going.
>>
Energy vampires are real and I'm pretty sure anyone can perform as one. I'm realizing though as I age that many things I thought others could do and experience are not things that most people do.

Hell, if you don't have any thought forms, just get a couple running around sapping energy out of people until they worship you or turn into lifeless shells. Or have an incident that you are a distant, metaphysical third party to. That's a bit specific though. Get a couple thought forms to plague people you find annoying, draining them of whatever essence is, and drain it from them once a week or so. Maybe make a thought form to call your thought forms together so you can drain your guys all at once.

Don't let anyone know you're doing this though, if someone finds out magic is plaguing them, all bets are off and you might have pissed off someone more powerful or connected than you.
>>
>>18222650
No and no. Why?
>>
>>18224845
Hey bud, before you start accusing people of being fake RP'ers or not why don't you do your research first.
http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com

http://vampirewebsite.net

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/15/real-life-vampires-interview

http://www.menshealth.com/science-of-real-vampires

So no, I'm not role-playing. I been afflicted with this illness ever since I was 9. Over half of my life was spent as a vampire. I know fact from fiction when it comes to being a vampire, because I live through it everyday.
>>
>>18224842
No and no. First off, I hate Hot Topic. It's always grungy and filled with angsty teens who look like they walked out of a Tim Burton movie. Plus each time I've been there it always smelled of disgusting body oder. Even still that goth-scene style is not my thing. As for Twilight, I haven't nor do I want to read or watch the movies.
>>
>>18226199
haha holy shit embarrassing
>>
>>18226212
Why is that?
>>
>>18226232
because i thought i was alone in my illness
>>
>>18224830
Do you actually get hungry when you see young red blood filled vixens etc?
>>
>>18226609
Plus there is definitely a sexual element to the literature--how does it affect your life in that way?
>>
File: kek.jpg (58KB, 673x602px)
kek.jpg
58KB, 673x602px
>>18226199
let me repeat this for you: you're not a vampire, you're just a roleplaying human not liking the sunlight or thinking that you like to eat some blood here and there doesn't make you a vampire it makes you a retard like these two:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FehWmULnq2Q ... power of self suggestion and some autistic desire to be "special" so AGAIN, real vampires do NOT age and they have fangs to feed, you're not one.
>>
File: 19075.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
19075.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>
>>18213563
I've made friends with gypsies and thieves in the past. Can't show you are greedy or they will take you for everything but if you're able and willing to help them they'll treat you as family.

One was a girl ina gypsie gang but also a gypsie band. I had to invite her into my home so she could pee (bad move) but as we left I offered her an instrument I had as decoration and could not play. I helped her bring it home and while stories of her and her crew continued with the townspeople I never had an issue - despite her knowing where I lived and lack of security. In fact, she stood up for me when I was in bad place with another group due to relationship issues.

I live in a high crime city and neighborhood and never get hassled by crooks anymore I believe in part due to this kind of reputation.
>>
>>18226700
Can confirm, be nice to gipsyes and the'll be nice as fuck to you. A gypsy asked me to get in my garden to make her son touch one of my trees because he had been victim of witchery, and that tree was the only thing that could get rid of it. Of course I didn't believe it and thought they were going to try to steal something, but I didn't want to be a dick so I let them in. Around a week after that, they came back with some gifts for me, a bottle of wine a couple of fruits and homemade cookies. Saw them a couple of times after that and never had any trouble with them.
>>
>>18226609
Not usually, I tend to be well fed, from consuming steak and having some of my close friends donate. But, I don't usually think of other people as food.
>>
>>18226833
nigga what the fuck.
>>
>>18226839
Just answering a question, nigga.
>>
>>18220941
>isn't it true that evil has passed into you

Nothing passed into you, it only awoke what you had already.

In the long run the vampire will either die and pay for it in hell or reincarnation, or remain immortal and find himself in need of protecting the world for his own use. It all balances out anyway.
>>
>>18221417
>how *the fuck* does someone graduate law school, develop human relationships to the point where they have married and bred, and then turn to an anonymous message board to inquire as to the likelihood of a business contact turning out to be a vampire?
>Can we just address that elephant in the room, please?
>I don't mean to suggest that education and belief in things beyond our world are necessarily mutually exclusive, but it is... shall we say odd?

As if vampires didn't need a family man educated in the law.. it's the perfect cover, act normally, nothing to see here..

The REAL question is, how do someone go on 4chan, and /x/ of all places, and expect people to post things based on the common sense of normie mundanes? It's beyond me.
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (56KB, 745x647px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
56KB, 745x647px
>>18227243
>vampire goes to hell
>humans murdering, enslaving and devouring intelligents animals every week,don't go to hell

LMAO
>>
>>18227258
Funny isn't it?
>>
>>18227258

??what??

Of course humans go to hell, what are you dumb?

Adultery is sin enough to put you there. You thought morality was some kind of joke did you?

>inb4 everyone is doing it except neckbeard virgins

Yeah and everyone goes to hell except those virgins
>>
File: katy.jpg (91KB, 696x740px) Image search: [Google]
katy.jpg
91KB, 696x740px
>>18227270
the fun is gonna start when all the meat faggots end up in hell senpai

>>18227276
80%~ of the world will go to hell then cause they all eat meat/blood yeeeeaay

>You thought morality was some kind of joke did you?

nope i never had sex im not a wHOREEEE
>>
>>18213501
When are you going to leave for the meeting?
>>
>>18213501
I feel bad for your kid, by having such an autistic father.
>>
>>18227537
I fucked your father.
>>
How do you even know hell exists?
>>
File: o1_500.png (533KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.png
533KB, 500x593px
>>18227628
how do you know you exist?
>>
>>18227638
I just ask Jaden Smith.
>>
>>18227628

Hell is in front of your face every day.

Especially if you go into an area with high biodiversity!

What is it like to live with less perception than you have?
>>
>>18227421
OP Here Reporting Back

I met the two at Starbucks. They want me to meet them again next week. The Romanian told me that he had just gotten back from a shooting range where he collected a bunch of unspent rounds. I found that to be somewhat strange. Other than that the whole thing seemed like one of those silly get-rich-quick schemes a-la Rich Dad Poor Dad by Kiyosaki.

>Feelsbadman.

I even brought up vampirism a couple of times. I did feel like the main guy had a power of persuasion...maybe it would work on some idiot. Personally I hate that sort of 'make your own business by selling products to your family, AVON' pyramid scheme shit.

Fuck this world. Nothing is interesting or exciting anymore. Sorry to buzzkill. I wasted everyone's time.

The good news is that I'm not dead, and I didn't get eaten or infected with vampirism and I get to go to Orthodox church this Sunday for the first time. That's the upshot. I hate how this world revolves around money instead of adventure.
>>
>>18227987
You didn't waste our time. I'm glad you are honest about your experience and didn't make up a fancy roleplay story.
>>
>>18227987

The "excitement" that has left is shekelers...

Satan is arriving my dear!

The boredom means you are free to be a main character!

Hail!
>>
>>18213570
They have to appear friendly and normal to lure you silly. And as for the night thing, some people prefer to "work" at night
>>
>>18215950
Im a vampire and can confirm what have you said. The sunlight is pretty strong damages our eyes, and our skin if we dont take cre of it. Thats why we prefer not to be in the sunlight and that kind of things
>>
>>18228277
What kind of vampire are you? The "I'm human but I don't like sunlight and sometimes want to drink"-kind of vampire that's roleplaying across the world?
>>
>>18227991
I agree
>>
>>18228290
nah dude, I'm a real vampire. If i was one of those edgy kids i would say something more "obscure" or shit like that. If you have a question about vampirism i will try to answer whenever i have time

Anyway, I recommend op not to go to that meeting, there is no proof that those guys are vampires but if they insist so much about the night is probably because they dont want to be seen in your "meeting". There's something shady that i dont like at all about it
>>
>>18228341
Where do you get all the blood from to function? You would need a lot of blood (caloriewise) to maintain your energy. How without killing people left and right, drawing attention or empyting blood banks?
>>
>>18227987
It's okay I knew it'd be bullshit bro!
>>
>>18227255
Fair point. The power of the myth of normalcy is strong, and an equal delusion as any of those by which we string together threads of our reality. I retract any judgment, nor did I intend any outside of emphasis for humorous effect.
>>
>>18228277
You're not a vampire. Stop pretending. Sunlight is unbearable to us. It's not a matter of "preferring not to be in sunlight." Funny
>>
>>18213501
Reminder that OP had a wife, a kid, and a fucking law school degree and believes that vampires are real
>>
>>18215895
>>18227987

OP DONT BE A BITCH DAAWG LIVE THE DREAM. LOOK AT ALL THESE VAMPIRES IN THIS THREAD. YOU GOT SOME SPARE TIME GET INTO SOME VAMPIRE SHIT MY NIGGA.

LIVE IT MY NIGGA, YOU GOTTA KILL THEM BAD VAMPIRES MY NIGGA AND GET ON A LEVEL WITH THEM GOOD VAMPIRES BE WALKING THE LINE AND SHIT

BECOME THE STORY MY NIGGA YOU A LAWYER NOW YOU CAN BE A BOOK

YOU PASS THE BAR NOW YOU PICK UP THE STAKE MY NIGGA

LIVE IT MY NIGGA
>>
>>18217120
Nice roleplay :v
>>
>>18229547
REAL TALK
>>
>>18215612
Thinking the same thing.
>>
>>18227987
Well at least you are alive. I'm glad about that.

>pyramid scheme shit.
>I hate how this world revolves around money instead of adventure.
Totally agree about this. Well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>18229547
Listen to the shouting (potentially) black anon, OP. You have an opportunity here. Don't be an NPC like me. The sheet is in front of you. You just need to fill it out.
>>
>>18229341
Its bearable if you protect yourself you stupid fuck
>>
>>18227987
Vampirism doesnt work like aids OP, stop this meme
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.