[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky shit in New Mexico?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161008_182828.jpg (24KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_182828.jpg
24KB, 960x631px
For the 4 years I've lived in this desert, I haven't heard or seen anything spooky, any one care to say otherwise? Does spooky stuff even exist hear, any urban legends or folklore?
>>
Are you kidding? You live in the Southwest - it's one of the most spooky parts of America. A huge thing there is La Llorona, who kidnaps children that are outside alone and drowns them. If you haven't seen any scary stuff or heard any scary legends, chances are you just won't encounter anything like that.
>>
>My state being talked about on /x/

That's pretty spooky. Like >>18213688 said, there's La Llorona. My friend thinks La Chupacabra is creeping out in the boonies by his house. Another friend says he saw a bruja in the woods in the dead of night. Another was chased by a hellhound in an abandoned house.

I always thought skinwalkers were an obscure southwest thing, and was surprised to see how popular they were on the internet. I have an uncle who said he saw a kachina doll that allegedly represented a skinwalker. Nobody would take him to see it except for one guy who was only very partially indian and he didn't have as much belief as the pure blood indians. Uncle said it was creepy as hell and regretted seeing it, but nothing happened to him. Had an intensely bad string of luck when he tried to take a few artifact shards home, though. He ended up returning them and the indians told him, "Yeah, that happens a lot."

tl;dr: Tons of spooky shit in desert, you're not looking hard enough.
>>
>>18213200
I've seen 3 Ufos at different times around Farmington in 5 yrs
>>
>>18213200

>Be Marylander.
>Visit Aztec in July with friend who lived there for a long time as a kid.
>Let's go to desert at night Anon. Show you where we used to party and hang out. Plus stargaze.
>Okay cool!
>Drive down old oilfield road.
>Stop truck to chill.
>Giant half mile radius flashes of light in sky that light up clouds from underneath.
>What the fuck was that!? friend says
>Let's get the fuck out of here man. Heard of too much alien shit going on out here.
>Friend sees light but doesn't believe me, and starts laughing.
>I start to get worried.
>Mid laugh, flashes happen again. Three in rapid succession, lighting up clouds from underneath in half mile radius.
>Friend stops laughing and is worried now.
>Get in the fucking truck! Let's leave NOW!
>Climb back into truck and haul ass out of there back to Farmington.

Not fireworks, not a plane, not a source of light from any town. Very spoopy.
>>
>>18213200
What part of NM are you in?
Me and another /k/ommando just moved to Albuquerque so we're down to go spoop hunting.
>>
>>18214297
Your right about the skin Walker thing that's probably the spookiest thing to look for lol
>>
>>18216821
Roswell, but no i haven't seen any ayys at all
>>
>>18213200
New Mexico

47th State

entered union on Jan 6, 1912: 1/6(=7) 1912(=4)

points in 4 directions, 4 lines each(16=1+6=7)=47

the two main interstates in new mexico are I-40 (=4) and I-25(=7)

and it goes on and on
>>
>>18213200
NM is gay
>>
>>18213688
NM resident here, this state fucking sucks.
>>
>>18216821
into Ufology at all? theres many things in and around ABQ that are UFO related
>>
File: 1460611102335.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
1460611102335.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>18213200
>Are you kidding? You live in the Southwest - it's one of the most spooky parts of America. A huge thing there is La Llorona, who kidnaps children that are outside alone and drowns them. If you haven't seen any scary stuff or heard any scary legends, chances are you just won't encounter anything like that.
listen to that guy^
you must be lame or have no quarrels with the spirits out there because there are so many places with odd stuff and weird juujuu. I was told "don't go looking for things like that, you won't like what you find." I say this as a warning friend..
There are a lot of bored Natives who are more than willing to sacrifice their loved ones for cursed power by the tide of darkness.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.