[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esoteric Mathematics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_lnkoor811F1qdoy52o1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnkoor811F1qdoy52o1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>be occultard.
>ponder the ascription of meaning to numbers and geometric shapes.
>ignore the whole of mathematics besides this because you're a basic bitch.

Did you know that calculus is the mathematics of change? How does that fit into your esoteric schema? This is just for starters, there's many other fields and concepts of math besides this, calculus is late high school / early college level. Even if this makes sense to you, you'll skitter off to Wikipedia and misinterpret everything from written descriptions of things to support your bullshit bullshit, as occultards are wont to do.

If you know anything about esoteric mathematics that is more advanced than playing with your digits and shapes, give it.

Otherwise, time to troll some proles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0
>1666
>Doesn't mean anything but you'll still think it does because dem trips.
>Nature, and Nature's Laws lay hid in Night, God said, Let Newton be ! and All was Light.
>>
>>18212229
I was a math major and a science/engineering centered school (read, good math program). I also scored extremely high in all of those classes and got a 5 on the Calculus BC AP test. There is nothing magic about this math or any other kind of math.
>>
>>18212279
preach
>>
>>18212229
1 + 2 = 3
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 12
1 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 12 = 24

Figure that one out. Basically the basis of all esoteric mathematics.
>>
>>18212279
Not magical, but alchemical.
If calculus can be used to describe and model elements of the external world, why not the internal - elements of one's own phenomenological experience? We aren't dealing with quantity here, so one must abstract the concepts.

That blasted Cartesian Dualism got in the way of realizing this...

What is doing and being?
>>
>>18212348
>Not magical, but alchemical.

You're way in over your head, kid.
>>
>>18212229
Yes mate
titans (moon of Saturn) vs Greeks
Emeralds right are space group 6 and hexagon in shape
Titanium is 22 in the table of some property
In Greek numerology 22 is obesessive, demanding and pushes to the edge.
>>
>>18212359
Planet 6 hexagon on pole it's relevant as its all Greek
NASA uses Greek
Promotheus steals the fire with a bush
Moses meets a bush
Pandora's jar
Plague of locusts
Jewish and Greek mythology merged in the Hellenistic period
2012 end of world Mayan count wrong
Stone henge sun
Pyramid constellations
When Mayan count ended we enter age of Aquarius they are static clocks of mapped rotation.
They esoteric this as they've plagiarised pagan work
>>
>>18212229
I tried to channel Uriel once. He started writing calculus equations into my mind, then I realized I'm really not a very smart human.
>>
File: 1210873iyyxb9f4qp.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1210873iyyxb9f4qp.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>18212359
>>18212369
Get that schizophrenia checked, m8.
>>
>>18212354
We've been over this before, Herr Doktor.
>>
The idea of applying mathematics to cognitive processes has precedent. Game theory formalizes strategic interactions. Formal logic formalizes... logic.

What isn't formalized is analogical reasoning. What we need is a way to map and preserve structure from a source to a target. We also need a way to determine shared structure between a source and a target.

Then one could learn formalized analogical reasoning, burning the thought-patterns of it into their brain, and another field of mathematics such as calculus. The precise analogical thought-patterns allow the mapping of abstract calculus concepts to other thought-processes.

Of course there's also people who are innately gifted in analogical reasoning when they are just different sides of a unified equation.

The great confusion was thinking that the West's temporal reductionism was at odds with the East's holism.

Magick, religion et al are just various methods to do the same thing, altering mental processes using metaphor, technique and practice, for example "belief is a tool." Formalizing these things is esoteric esoterica and is the purest most distilled essence of them.
>>
Correction:

Of course there's also people who are innately gifted in analogical reasoning.

The great confusion was thinking that the West's temporal reductionism was at odds with the East's holism when they are just different sides of a unified equation.
>>
File: d53dRcp.jpg (135KB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
d53dRcp.jpg
135KB, 900x1188px
Now to destroy religion by turning all of this into a unified framework and offering everything religions offer but more effective by orders of magnitude, outcompeting them.

brb.
>>
With my breakthrough, I could do in seconds what would take other doctors months! I could take men to the peak of mental health, and beyond! I could make gods.
>>
>>18212491
What about the part where you must pray to God?
>>
>>18212377
Learn mathematics you spastic ancients learnt of old age numbers like eygptians lesser magic cards
52 cards - weeks
13 per set - season
4 per year #dickhead
Mayan count age of Aquarius - they are all star or relative maps
Stone henge perfect geological location to still since construction mark seasons and solstice.. Are you dumb blud?
Stone henge - sun
Pyramids - outer stars
Mayan - age
It's star mapping with static clocks
Sundial - tells time / shows mass and correlations for shadows - serpant stairs tho
Good Friday 2015 - jesus died on good Friday - add 40 week precisely (pregnancy) to good Friday 2015 lands bang on Christmas Day
A2 = b2 = c2
E= mc 2
They try so hard, you're just not in your right mind right hander (left hemisphere dominated - smaller corpus callosum) it's not yo fault just born stupid.
>>
>>18213766
Allegedly the devil is left handed, like einstien who gave you science and mathematic or Eminem who gave you linguistics or art.
They don't like it (church guys) opposing neurological patterns, left handers are 10% world tops - different psychology as opposite hemisphere dominant - creativity creates more than one way to solve a puzzle.
You're slaves mate
Father - mind
Son - body
Holy Spirit - electric signals
Know the mind via the body - father through son.
They are science books; you're obviously still a layman
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>18213824
They proclaimed end of world 21:11:12
Please google when age of Aquarians started 21:12:12
You just believe any old shit tho
>>
>>18213837
It repeats both ways
21/11/12 reverse it 21/11/12
9/11 reverse 11/9
You dumb tho.
>>
When you scratch just the surface of Calculus, you find out all kinds of fun things, like how to calculate the volume of a shape that has infinite surface area and various other neat little ways to describe things that exist mathematically but horrify the conscious mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.