[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the spiritual consequences of suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

File: 1444846682038.jpg (51KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1444846682038.jpg
51KB, 435x512px
What are the spiritual consequences of suicide?
>>
>>18211660
Nothing, unless you belong to one of the more guilt-laden religions. Stupid concept, if you ask me.
>>
Nothing.
Only death.
Honourable people don't take their life.
Even the most demented are better of dying by someone else's hand.
Life is fragile.
Live and let live.
>>
>>18211660
Well not having a body sucks a lot. Its pretty tough to get one lined up, born, educated, etc. The spiritual things you do now, will always help you in your next life, but wasting this one will just keep you in the same place.
>>
>>18211660
It is a failure state in nearly every conceivable faith. Whether that includes destruction of the soul or reincarnation into a lesser being the results are never good.
>>
You have to decide wether or not to Feed The Pig. the choice is entirely yours.
>>
>>18211707
>>18211715
So, by nothing, you mean no consequences or I experience absolute nothingness?
>>18211725
>>18211726
Is it me that decides my fate or another being?
>>
>>18211726
>Failure state
>Be so punished without help you want to cease existence
>LOLOL DESTROY YOUR SOUL FURTHER NOW

I think, those that are driven to suicide should be given more empathy. In this life, and the next.
>>
>>18211725
what can i do to help my next life?
>>
>>18211660
I would probably guess that you are reborn into a lesser form or your spirit is simply eaten by whatever lurks in the afterlife. Suicide is something that's seen as weak or disappointing in all cultures. I would imagine the Universe does not favor weak and frail spirits.
>>
File: sweating samurai.png (129KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
sweating samurai.png
129KB, 294x282px
>>18211715
>Honourable people don't take their life.
>>
>>18211772
That's a really warped way of thinking. I disagree completely.
>>
>>18211726

>It is a failure state in nearly every conceivable faith.

That's because they have a conflict of interest. If you're contemplating suicide, it means you're not content with the world as it is, it means you're the ideal candidate to join them. Don't kill yourself become a member of their church, sect, or order instead.

So I tend not to trust anyone who says something specifically horrible will happen if you commit suicide.
>>
>>18211789
Samurai took their lives because they were dishonored. They lacked honor, therefore they felt an urge to end their life. They viewed honor as a very black and white thing. It's the height of snobbery.
>>
>>18211819
Exactly. Honor isn't even real. Just an arrogant man made concept.
>>
>>18211660
Well, your spirit ceasing to exist, for a start... and for an end too.
>>
>>18211660
You basically regret after a while when you're in the spirit realm.
You get to witness the pain of your relatives and regret once again.
>>
>>18211766
Some combination. You ultimately decide, but in a state of ignorance you could do anything, I think it best to face death while sober, with no illusions or overwhelming emotions clouding your view.

>>18211782
You can help your next life, by helping your current life. Can you survive on your own? How well can you mesh with society? If you have a plan of becoming a magical god through your souls travels, have you done anything to make that happen in this life?

>>18211819
I have died as a samurai in combat. It was a really stupid way to end ones life. I don't pretend its right or not, but living on the blade of death is quite surreal.
>>
>>18211728
I am interested in this phrase. Elaborate.
>>
>>18211772
Destruction of the soul just means lack of consciousness. Not existing. No awareness.

Destruction of the soul does not mean punishment, torture, or hell—these are corruptions based on wild misconceptions of scripture.

If you don't want to exist, you kill yourself, and then you no longer exist. It's exactly what you asked for.
>>
File: scaryspaghetti.jpg (135KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
scaryspaghetti.jpg
135KB, 720x490px
>>18211972
its from a scaryspaghetti called Feed the Pig unsurprisingly. It's a pretty interesting take on the consequences of suicide

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4k55jx/feed_the_pig/?st=iu1hvl57&sh=510007b6
>>
>>18211873
>muh man made concepts
everything is a man made concept you fool
>>
>>18211979
And where did I imply the opposite, you fool?
>>
>>18211805
This is strange logic. You make it sound more manipulative than it is, presuming that their specific solution is untrue. If I truly believe that you might overcome the world as it is and come into a wonderful world beyond imagination, am I wrong for prescribing said system? What if, hypothetically, my prescriptions are correct?

Also, "failure state" does not necessarily mean "something specifically horrible." It just means you are receiving a less than optimal outcome given various end results. If there is a heavenly realm, being denied access to it in favor of not existing would be a failure state.
>>
>>18211984
you say that honor isn't real because it is a man made concept. but if everything is a man made concept, then man made concepts must be able to be real.
>>
>>18211992

Your logic is likened to a man doing gymnastics.
>>
>>18211999
as opposed to the cognitive dissonance of yours?
>>
>>18211715
I'd rather take my own life, than let someone else decide my fate. Everyone has their own path, overcoming the will to live is an achievement in itself. To have the determination and willpower to step into the uncertainty of death when you've lost your path in life is far from unhonorable. The tragedy of suicide is that if a person can channel such willpower in order to fight and carry on, their destiny might change someday and they can find the true happiness of life, for they know true sadness.
>>
I have this theory in which suicide really is the answer. Maybe the reason many religions dont want people to suicide is bc once someone suicides, then they will be liberated from this trap/matrix. Suicide can show how you are no longer attached to this "reality" which could lead to liberation. Think about it, many "enlightened" being showed how they weren't attached by fasting for long periods of time, which could be suicide in a way.
>>
>>18211985

Well, the post I was responding to specifically mentioned 2 different outcomes of killing oneself:

1. destruction of the soul

2. reincarnation into a lesser being

and I found that manipulative. How would they know? Also, it seems unfair and not something that in a rational and benevolent world order would be arranged in such a way, I guess. Therefore, I'm presuming that that it not something the followers of these creeds positively know, but something made-up to scare susceptible individuals.
>>
>>18211660
now how the fuck do you suppose we, the living, would know that???
>>
>>18211725
>Well not having a body sucks a lot.
Being trapped in a broken body sucks even more.
>>
Nobody on 4 Chan knows the answer to that. Why kill yourself when you could become a martyr? Now is the ideal time to do such a thing. Chances are you'll survive and you'll be glad you hung in there. And if you don't, at least you went down on your damn feet mane
>>
>>18211660
You are committing murder.
>>
>>18211766
Will YOU experience absolute nothingness? Yes, absolutely. But there are other life-forms being born constantly. Many likely experience suffering we can't even imagine.

With this body, it's at least a "devil you -do' know" situation.
>>
>>18211783
>the Universe does not favor weak and frail spirits.
Why would universe will care about something like that?
>>
>>18211790
>People who are suffering should receive empathy instead of condemnation and further suffering
>Warped
Go fuck yourself.

>>18211977
>If you don't want to exist, you kill yourself, and then you no longer exist. It's exactly what you asked for.
Just because someone kills themselves doesn't mean they don't want to exist at all. It just means they don't want to continue to exist as they do now. Yeah, I know, here come the platitudes about "You can always fix what's wrong", but that's simply not fucking true.

>>18211978
I can't believe there were so many people who thought that story was such a great way to scare suicidals straight, and only one or two who were disgusted by the idea that suicides should be punished like that.

>>18212005
I agree with most of this, except:
>The tragedy of suicide is that if a person can channel such willpower in order to fight and carry on, their destiny might change someday and they can find the true happiness of life, for they know true sadness.
That's often not possible. Though you did say their destiny "might" change, not that it certainly would change, so you probably won't disagree with me on this point.

It amazes me that so many "spiritual" people like to imply that suicide is the worst possible thing you can do, and doing it will give you the worst possible punishment. Apparently you're a worse person for wanting to end your own suffering than you are for causing someone else to suffer.
>>
>>18211660
You just die.
>>
>>18214877
Because if it didn't, then it wouldn't be facilitating anon's hardon for social Darwinism and his desire to feel superior to people he considers too "weak and frail" to deserve to exist.
>>
>>18211660
To be liberated after a suicide you need to
>exhaust all your negative karma
>have no negative emotion or intention during the suicide
>have experienced Oneness during your life in a suitable way

You go to the deva world if you do not have experienced Oneness in a suitable way and you live the same life again in the human world if you do not do the first two things.
>>
>>18214907
Im sorry but that doesnt make any sense
>>
>>18214860
There are people who know. A guy on /r9k/ once said he comitted suicide and ended up in a parallel earth where he survived. He sais he noticed slight differences. Look into quantum immortality
>>
>>18211783
Dude expand your awareness. The universe doesn't care about anything. We do. The universe is a blank canvas that WE paint. You're not reborn into a lesser form unless you wish to relearn the lessons that state of being offers. However, the upper echelons of consciousness are structures set up by very powerful beings who worked very hard to build them, so they're not gonna let you into their house unless they have assurances you won't wreck it.

tldr if you kill yourself you just repeat the cycle you're in. You want to move up? You gotta vibe on the same frequency as the gods. If you wanna move down or sideways you can too. It all has purpose.
>>
>>18211660
First off, no one 'knows' the answer to this question, all we can do is speculate.
That being said, here are some speculations;
>there is no punishment by a judge
>when dead you experience the consequences of your life, if your suicide caused a lot of pain, you might experience that pain.
>if you REALLY want to die, then you do, if you have to take your life, then you didn't really want to die, not completely and sincerely
>if you have the mental fortitude to physically destroy yourself than you almost certainly have the mental fortitude to overcome the desire to 'want out', and to solve whatever the crisis is. Terminal disease would be an exception.
>>
>>18211715
>N
>O
>H
>E
>L
>L

Spooky
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 254x198px
butt hole sex?
>>
>>18211660
Nothing. Nothing matters. The people who know you will miss you, but on a cosmic scale, the method by which your life ends is insignificant.
>>
>>18211660
>>18212005

By killing yourself you're proving that you should not have the responsibility to decide your own fate.
>>
>>18211660
Nothing.

There is no spirt, ghosts, or Gods. Your consciousness is energy. Energy can't die it only moves. So theoretically your energy will go into the ground like all energy does
>>
>>18211660
OP, had the same question earlier and was contemplating it for quite awhile before coming here. Interesting that you created the post before I did... anyway... As far as I can tell to be honest... nothing.
The only possible way that I could see anything "negative" occurring would be if the suicide in question was born out of guilt, shame, fear, etc... and you were feeling these sorts of things at the time of the suicide... this could cause the being to create a desire to come back and "fix" these issues, or experience the reality again to learn from it. HOWEVER this is about the worst I can come up with... All I'm certain of, and as far as I can tell, the state of the mind at death is the most determining factor of one's so-called "spiritual" consequences afterwards. So basically think of your perfect reality or what you'd like to achieve next, then eliminate the body and move on. (Be prepared, though- from the experiences I and some friends have had with Ouija boards/channeling, the experience is much like a rocket-ship, in that you're launched out of the body with immense force in order to ascend through the "layers" of existence.) Hope this helps, OP, and any more questions would be welcome.
>>
>>18217011
Au contraire... by eliminating the body with the firm intention that you are doing so as an act of rebellion against those who have decided your fate of birth you are confirming that you are more than ready to create your own fate... In fact, if moreso than anything else, suicide would be the only way to establish your own fate without relying upon any outside force- it is, indeed, the only way to get out of here by your own free will, rather than allowing reality to decide your way out for you.
>>
>>18217086
The opposite of that. If you take your own life then you do not understand the potential a human life represents. There is no reason to think if you destroy the body you were given that you will get another one.
>>
>>18217107
The same could be said of a certain chess grandmaster who, having had his memories wiped, was forced to play games of checkers in a summer camp for a single lifetime, yet while he remembered that he was immensely good at some game similar, he could not quite recall what exactly it was or how to get there. Certainly it could be argued that this represents an opportunity for immense potential in terms of playing checkers, but one must ask: Why on Earth would this grandmaster desire to spend another lifetime playing checkers, when he is neither good at it nor content with playing it?
>>
File: Jesus.png (830KB, 511x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
830KB, 511x740px
well, if buddhism/shaivism is anything to go by, the only chance you have is if you kill yourself with a specific spiritual destination in mind.

[multiple resources dictate that the realm into which we are reborn is directly tied to the thoughts that we have AT THE MOMENT OF DEATH.(including some realms which require your body to be facing a specific direction, and other silly things)]

so basically what im saying is, go ahead, but think the word "library" if you want a pocket dimension to rule over, or "bathroom" if you want to return to the akashic records.

>tl;dr, the universe is a computer which checks for specific flags and values upon execution of transference
>>
>>18211819
That's seppuku, jigai on the other hand was ritual suicide to preserve honor.
>>
>>18217125
"Library" would be the akashic records, friend.
>>
>>18212049
It takes a lot of fucking guts that's for sure
>>
>>18212049
I've come to the exact same conclusion, actually... what better way to prove nonattachment than to disattach?
>>
>>18217123
He recognizes his role as a chessmaster forced to play checkers.
>>
>>18217157
His questions are two, therefore:
1. How did he get there?
2. At what point does the inclination to return to chess override the inclination to discover the mechanics of how he got there? (I.E. suicide- death of the body)
>>
>>18211660
Suicide FUCKS everyone whom loves you ANA you make out like a bandit.
MIJ?
>>
>>18217170
You came up with the analogy, it's up to you how he got there. As a chess player, he could see that the game would not work if the pieces could elect to quit at any time.
>>
>>18217176
You're not mean or impulsive, but your language is repulsive.
>>
>>18211660
if the tribunal decide that you havent learned enough your shard gets recycled back to life
>>
>>18217125
>if you think of a nice dream world, you get to go there in the afterlife
Sounds too good to be true.

But then again, you could be thinking of "hell" and get irredeemably fucked over.
>>
>>18216294
>if you have the mental fortitude to physically destroy yourself than you almost certainly have the mental fortitude to overcome the desire to 'want out', and to solve whatever the crisis is. Terminal disease would be an exception.
Or any number of non-terminal, but also unfixable, problems.
>>
>>18217125
>well, if buddhism/shaivism is anything to go by
I don't think it is. I know Buddhism has become trendy recently (even among atheists, for some reason), but I don't put any more stock in it than I do in any other organized religion.
>>
File: black-death-tree-87928.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
black-death-tree-87928.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
>>18214842
Something broken can be fixed.
Nothingness is forever.
>>
>>18217157
So you're just supposed to accept whatever shitty role you're forced into, and fuck you if you want to escape it?

Yeah, I'm not buying into that. Sounds like something made up by "elites" to keep the peasants in line. "Don't try to get away from your preordained role! Know your place! If you resist it, you'll be severely punished!"
>>
>>18217814
>Something broken can be fixed.
There are a TON of things that won't kill you, but can't be fixed, and will make your life miserable. You could be paralyzed. You could lose your sight or hearing. You could lose a limb. You could get your dick chopped off.

Hell, we don't even have to go that far. What about age? What if someone simply has no desire to ever be old, especially if there's an afterlife where you can be whatever age you want?
>>
I don't know, I never did it.
>>
File: original.jpg (118KB, 648x711px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
118KB, 648x711px
Can someone explain sacred geometry in retard terms? I can't find a source I can use as an entry point to understanding this shit, but I'm incredibly interested
>>
>>18217131
perhaps in part, but if you know anything about that which goes on there, "bathroom" is a much more reasonable directing thought.

>mfw got sent to mental hospital and diagnosed with schizophrenia for thinking that a magic library would be the perfect heaven.

although, having any thoughts beside "i believe in jesus/muhammed/ghandi/thebuddha and therefor my belief and my good actions will allow me an indescribable pleasure realm" might end up with the same result
>>
>>18217841
>never use phone 4 posting
>>
The twisted thing about suicide is that it takes a lot of courage to do it, which is why most suicides are either done under the influence of drugs/alcohol, as a result of severe mine-destroying mental illness, or done by someone else on request or forced--think suicide by cop.

If you actually can kill yourself without any of that, then you must need a very good reason to sacrifice yourself, since the courage it takes to actually kill yourself when sober requires a surprisingly solid level of mindfulness and self awareness.

This is why the samurai killing themselves is seen in a positive light, because they have accomplished something few suicides can accomplish, doing it with courage, ambition, and a reaction to lost honor. This is why killing yourself to save others is not seen as suicide, but instead you are seen as a hero.

From this I speculate that there are two types of suicides. The courageous suicide, and the uncourageous suicide. The spiritual implication for either should not at all be the same. But to be a courageous suicide, you must live a full and fulfilling life, which ultimately ends at your own hands with your entire life building to this end. This is why most suicides are truly lost.
>>
File: PigLogoBannerART.jpg (410KB, 1500x1208px) Image search: [Google]
PigLogoBannerART.jpg
410KB, 1500x1208px
>>18211972
It's a saying based on a money management website. Basically, "Feed the Pig" refers to the age old tradition of inserting currency into a hollow container, usually in the shape of a pig. By "The choice is entirely yours" Anon is referring to the choice of how you manage your money. Do you want to simply put your money into a container, or do you want financial advice from the people over at feedthepig.org? The choice is yours, and yours alone.
>>
>>18217889
>most suicides are truly lost
What exactly does "lost" mean here?
>>
>>18217841
Basic shapes can be used together to make complicated ones, these have been found in nature like in snowflakes, cracked glass, or soap bubbles. This can lead a person to believe they can see how the universe works by learning the ins and outs of different shapes.
>>
>>18217916
not this anon, but killing yourself or not doesn't change anything
the 'path' will open in regards of your reaction to the 'light', which heavily depends on your knowledge and karma
>>
>>18217916
What does anything mean anywhere?
>>
>>18217916
a 'lost' soul is a complex reaction provided by a complex background, as well there's different levels of 'lost' souls
>>
>>18217854
What do you think would happen if you thought "battle" or "war"?
>>
Suicide is quite beautiful really. You are sacrificing your overall energy probability so other energy probabilities can occur. In some manner, you are self destructing in a natural process. Seems quite natural and not taboo at all.
>>
File: Scheherazadeanime.png (318KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
Scheherazadeanime.png
318KB, 470x720px
>>18217994
asura realms.
assuming that you dont directly go there and there is some inbetween where you can go when you die not thinking anything, would be perfectly worth it and awesome id imagine.

trust me, im king arthur, or merlin; whichever you want to talk to.

but really, what would happen if you though:
"beast behind all perceptions"
or "undying madness"
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=RdN2bzz_IkI
>>
Proselytize on some different board.
>>
>>18211660
you get free lolis, 72 of them
>>
>>18218544
but what if i want a number only expressible in quantum computing, like infinity?
>>
>>18217145
Exactly!!! The only "problem" is that theres only one way to find out and once you try it theres no way of coming back.
>>
File: sisyphus_stuck.jpg (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus_stuck.jpg
1MB, 1000x1400px
>>18211660
Camus-senpai will be disappointed in you.
>>
>>18219155
xD. I'm gunna write a sh for you, Robot :D:D:D:D:D.
>>
>>18220203
Boom. Enjoy.
>>
>>18219155
I can literally hear you talking down the street from me. You talk so much with other people yet not your sister(s)? Why not share a secret or two with the world???? :|
>>
Nice job. That was some cosmic music if I've ever known some ;D. perfect words from an ideal thought.
>>
Ҿ

There's a letter for you, Tthoth-loyal.
>>
Believe in Jesus Christ, OP.... There are so many things to live for!
>>
>>18219155
classic computing can represent infinity too.
>>
>>18220248
I am a redhat hacker and can confirm this. HoҾefully I can get this software Ҿublished once I get Ҿermission to legitimately teach. I'm much more calmer irl.
>>
>>18220257
it's eZ man. Just set your sign bit to zero, your exponent bit to all 1, and your mantissa to all 0.
>>
>>18220245
Love is the path when we cannot see
>>
>>18220260
BrotoҾio, i know what i'm doing. My 'p' key is just broken. That looked like a 'p' so I just felt like keeping it copied on my clipboard. Did you look up at the sky last night? I released those capsules.
>>
>>18220326
Um Ares and I did. Frickin 11-d warfare is INTENSE senpai. Especially when I give a night to a sun-god. Thank the heavens below and above for Queen Glass! <333
>>
Thanks, Ape. You can use the letter I posted in this thread if you want. Nice knowledge trade.
>>
What has this thread devolved into...
>>
>>18211660
How do you know that you haven't killed yourself in the future and have been sent back to this moment to live through what you were trying to escape by killing yourself, and you're trapped in an endless cycle of suicides at every moment until you die by some cause that you are not in control of, and only then do you get to move on?

Like, what if that?
>>
>>18211766
fate happens to those who don't expect anything from the universe. So if you let yourself being carried by the causes and consequences of this world, you will eventually let yourself being influenced by superior forces without even realizing it.
on the other hand, if you decide to act to change the things around you the way you want them to be, you will start pushing your own paradoxes to the point of resolution. That's destiny. (or at least how I made up my mind around it)
>>
>>18217953
Good to see someone with some sense amidst all the judgemental shit in this thread.
>>
>>18211660
you gotta start over and thats a pain
>>
>>18211999
I think the prevalence of honour like concepts throughout human cultures without collaboration makes it 'real'
>>
>>18211660
Part 1
No one will probably read this and I'm not here to evangelize even though it is a Christian story. But I figure this counts and yes this factors into the spiritual implications of suicide just bear with the story.

Several years ago, I want to say about 10 or so years ago on April Fools Day my great-grandmother, who was over 90 finally died. My mom, who was very close to her, was distraught. My mom mourned for several days, it was very hard on her. The about two days after it happened one of my younger sisters, we'll call Elle, was about 4 or 5 and came down and told my mom "Mimi (what we called our great-grandma) wanted you to know that you shouldn't be sad, she's watching you from Heaven." My mom was confused and asked my little sister how she knew that and she said "Because last night while I was sleeping Mimi came down and took me to Heaven to show me everything will be ok, so that you don't have to be sad anymore, she loves you very much and she's still watching over you"
>>
>>18225072
Part 2 (cont.)

My mom then got out the camera and the recording is somewhere in storage, but my little sister went on to describe how Heaven was up in the clouds and how Mimi looked young again and all her friends and family were there and they were having a great time in Heaven. My little sister went on to describe several long dead family members she had no way of knowing about them, especially seeing as how me her older siblings had never heard of them. Later we dug through my grandparents basement and found pictures of the people she described seeing and she had them down to a t. Anyway the thing about suicide is that my dad asked if someone who died recently who he knew was in Heaven and her response, mind you she is 4 or 5, was to get very serious and ask "Did they commit suicide?" My dad, a little shocked said no and my sister said that there shouldn't be any problems. I don't think I even comprehended suicide and I was 10 at the time, I doubt she even knew what it was let alone the Western theological implications of suicide.

If anyone has any questions about it I'll be happy to answer them
>>
>>18211660
Longer healing process followed by the need to consciously re-affirm one's desire to continue learning in this realm.
>>
OP here, wanting to thank everyone for the responses. Serious or not, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18225089
>Anyway the thing about suicide is that my dad asked if someone who died recently who he knew was in Heaven and her response, mind you she is 4 or 5, was to get very serious and ask "Did they commit suicide?" My dad, a little shocked said no and my sister said that there shouldn't be any problems.
Really? The only thing that might keep you out of Heaven is suicide? You could murder, torture, exploit, and demean others all your life and be just fine, but if your own suffering and desperation are so great that you kill yourself, THAT'S the unforgivable sin? What kind of fucking God who calls itself benevolent would operate under such a twisted idea of morality?

Personally, I think the idea of eternal Hell is ridiculous, no matter who you are, but what I really can't stand is all these implications that suicide makes you worse than Hitler.
>>
>>18225422
Who says it's a Christian god? Maybe my great-grandmother's soul told her it was Heaven to make it easier to understand. If I recall correctly there was no mention of Jesus
>>
>>18218021
Yeah, it's not beautiful when someone blows his brains out with a shotgun right in front of you. The reality is not beautiful at all.
>>
>>18225569
I don't really care if it's this God or that God. I can't abide the idea that suicide is such a horrible, unforgivable thing.
>>
>>18225648
Maybe if our culture were more accepting of suicide, he would have other methods available and wouldn't have to resort to a shotgun. Or maybe he wouldn't have killed himself at all in a more understanding society that helps people like him.
>>
>>18211772
I agree wholeheartedly anon
>>
>>18225422
So wait you don't believe in Hell anyway, but if there were a place other than Heaven and only people who committed suicide went there you'd be upset?
>>
>>18211715
Stop shamming people for their depression you fucking disgusting cunt.
>>
>>18226071
If it was a place of punishment, then yes.

If it was some kind of afterlife hospital, where suicides go temporarily because they need special treatment to sort things out so they can move on, then no.
>>
File: 1475290030048.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475290030048.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18211964
>died as a samurai

I like to picture the faces of people changing when a seemingly normal person just says something this childish to another adult. Stop RPing and grow up.
>>
>>18226084
TUMBLR
U
M
B
L
R
>>
Usually nothing special happens from suicide, but if you drink bleach you go to Equestria.
>>
>>18217086
But what of your existence after death? How can you be so sure about how it works? Perhaps this life is the opportunity to create your own fate. Ask and you shall receive. Have you ever received a request from a dead man?
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.