[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, what's the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: image%3A7808.jpg (160KB, 474x517px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7808.jpg
160KB, 474x517px
/b/, what's the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
>>
>/b/
>>
>>18211431
Overdosing/dying, waking up with tubes in my throat, and having to learn to walk again
>>
>>18211431
>/b/

/b/ is shit, get your stupid ass back there.
>>
>>18211465
FUCK.
Same thing happened to me.
I overdosed on every psychiatric medication prescribed to me, woke up 2 days later in a hospital with tubes coming out of my nose.
I panicked, pulled them out, blood everywhere.
After I got out of the hospital (1 week) I couldn't walk by myself and I wonder why?
It's been 2 months and I cannot properly sleep due to pain in my butt cheeks and I don't know why it still hurts.
>>
>>18211494
This happened two months ago? I also experienced the numbness in my butt cheeks. It eventually went away. The worst part was the nerve damage in my left foot from not breathing for so long. It's been about 8 years since this happened, my butt cheeks are fine but I still have nerve damage in my left foot. Can walk and run and such now. There's still a numbness to it though. The first couple of weeks were rough. I would wake up in pain. How are you now?
>>
>>18211494
>>18211506
I'm still not sure if the pain in the butt cheeks was from the nerve damage or from just laying in bed for so long. Waking up with tubes like that was so scary, felt like a waiting room to the afterlife
>>
>>18211525
Any mental changes?
>>
>>18211527
Yes, I think. It's hard to honestly remember my mental faculties before compared to after. I do think there were some changes definitely. The obvious ones were motor skills and hand eye coordination. Thankfully these can be retrained. Experiencing death for sure had an impact on me as well, kind of like a wisdom. But that only came once I got past the shame, guilt, and self loathing. I'm pretty grateful these days but it took many ups and downs to get here.
>>
>>18211431
>/b/
kill your self and come back as a ghost if you really want to hang in /x/
>>
File: 1475750481162.jpg (39KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1475750481162.jpg
39KB, 650x487px
>>18211557
>>
>>18211431
>/b/

Get out.
>>
>>18211506
I'm no longer suicidal and depressed.It seemed like the cause of my depression was due to the medication my psychiatrist prescribed to me.
Last time I went to visit her to tell her my anxiety is rising up she told me she doesn't care.She was rude to me and I left the office angry.
Sometimes I can barely walk after I get out of bed, sometimes not.
I cannot sit with my legs crossed because the left leg hurts so much I cannot cross it.
I wonder why...does nerve damage heal by itself?
My right leg hurts from the butt cheek down again and I thought it's healed since it didn't hurt at all last week.
>>
overwatch matchmaking
>>
File: 1475394603653.jpg (17KB, 372x465px) Image search: [Google]
1475394603653.jpg
17KB, 372x465px
>>18211431
>>
Girlfriend tried to kill me with a knife, then tried to kill herself with the knife. Managed to restrain her and force feed her a shit ton of alprazolam and waited on the end of the bed for her to fall asleep. The whole time she was repeating how she was going to kill me as soon as I fell asleep. She fell asleep.

I wake up to the noise of drawers being tipped out in the kitchen. Oh shit, I fell asleep. Oh shit, she's not in the bed. I try the light, it doesn't work. I try the lamp, it doesn't work. Oh shit, she's turned everything off from the fuse box.

By this time the noise has stopped downstairs and I nervously go to the kitchen saying reassuring shit the whole time. Hoping I could get through to her. NOPE, feel punch in ribs. Instinctively squeeze her to prevent her from hitting me again. Still pitch black at this point. Throw her to the ground and this time run to the fuse box. Light on, blood everywhere, she's on the ground frantically slashing herself with the knife.

Turns out she had actually stabbed me but the knife, while sharp, was only flimsy and bent on my rib rather than penetrating it. Felt very lucky. I called an ambulance and she was fine.

Fucking weird time in my life.
>>
>>18212040
Wew ladidoo
>>
>>18212040
>Girlfriend tried to kill me with a knife, then tried to kill herself with the knife.
Why?
>>
>>18212040
Never stick your dick in crazy bro.
>>
>>18212057

At the time we were both diagnosed as bipolar and met at a group therapy for people dealing with mood disorders. We bonded over then addictions to various things and made each other worse. We didn't trust each other at all, but relied on each other and this meant a lot of our delusions and paranoia centered around each other.
>>
>>18212058

We live and learn I suppose. I wouldn't swap it.
>>
>>18212035
Gold
>>
>>18211936
>I'm no longer suicidal and depressed
Not the guy you replied to but I'm glad to hear it, anon.
Have you considered seeing a psychologist instead of a psychiatrist? Maybe your anxiety is psychological and not chemical?
>>
>>18212153
Thank you, anon.
I'm currently in therapy.I've been in therapy for the past last year.
>>
I overdosed on some kind of synthetic marijuana and was horribly sick and also hallucinating I was a fetus again.
>>
>>18213392
Reading all of the posts up to this point, I was like, "Wow, that is traumatic. I couldn't imagine. That's rough."
And then I came upon this one, and I am shook. I dunno what about this is more horrifying than the others. WTF
>>
my first firefight
>>
>>18213442
>giant tube in my stomach
>world pulsating with a heartbeat--pounding your bones and eardrums
>could only open my eyes a few seconds at a time and everything was tinted red--veins spread out all over everything

>>18213457
Sorry man
>>
Had to talk my then-boyfriend out of committing suicide when he was quite literally seconds away from downing a bunch of sleeping meds. I was thirteen.
>>
My dad dying
>>
Scariest experience of my entire life
>2004
>Be 18
>In town on a night out one winter with my friends Jack and Paul
>Town at the time had a bunch of dodgy areas over the tracks that was referred to as "over the border" which was an absolute ghetto.
>Were in a club not far from the border, having a good time, dancing with qt's, having fun.
>Suddenly, Jack says "we need to go"
>Assumed girls boyfriends had shown up so "sure, let's head to basement for a while"
>All the while walking to Basement, Jack was edgy as fuck, taps me on the shoulder, and says "those two guys behind us have been following us since 9, they were in empire, walkabout, and the keys" (was about 1am by this point)
>Get the genius idea (being drunk) to go over the border to lose them among the industrial area which consisted of abandoned warehouses and offices.
>They'll get too scared to cross the tracks, pussies.
1/
>>
>>18213621
Cont
Nigger
>>
>>18213621
>Paul is a handy guy, he was brought up over the border, this is his home turf.
>Feeling cocky and confident now, Jack is fucking shitting himself.
>We pass under the flyover and then under the tracks to where we were heading.
>Turn around to see where the guys were.
>There are now four of them, more must have tagged along, and one of them is on his cellphone talking. All four of them have their hoods up now.
>Dread sets in when I realise these guys likely live over here.
>Start to walk deeper into the industrial area when suddenly they run for us, paul shouts out "leg it!"
>I'm not one to argue, fuck this shit.
>Fan out.
>I run down the side of an abandoned office building and more fucking hooded guys come bolting out of alleyways behind me.
>Fuck this
>Climb onto fire escape ladder and smash window with my foot, take hiding in old spooky office building.
>Run like fuck as soon as i get in there and climb as many floors as i can before flopping at the top of the stairs.
2/
>>
>>18213690
>finally, safe.
>hear footsteps all around me.
>oh fuck no.
>they followed me in here.
>hearing them climb the floors, big ass building so it echoed.
>Run to side-office on the floor and hide under a big-ass oak desk.
>See torches glaring around the floor from the crack in my desk.
>Smashing, laughing, "come ouuuuut"
>Shitty thin office door is literally hacked down with something (assuming an axe or machete as those were the weapon of choice over the border back then)
>Literally choking back tears and holding in screams in fear of my life
>"Darren, stop fucking around, hes not on this floor, let's go up one"
>"Fine, aha.. Fine."
>Creep out of my spot when I'm sure they've gone up a floor.
>Run and jump down the nearest stairwell, run like fuck out of that shit hole building after breaking the glass on the front doors to get out.
>Fuck Paul and Jack, they're probably dead anyway.
>Run back into the centre of town as fast as I can.
>Find group of distant friends, run to them and literally collapse into my friends arms while shaking in fear.
>Wake up next morning in my friends house, police downstairs.

Scarred me for life.
>>
>>18213745
Just to add:
>Paul got chased by two of them before he got back to his house and threatened them with his (yep, you guessed it) machete.
>Jack apparently got chased by two of them also, and he headed in the direction of Pauls house knowing it'd be safe there.
We are still friends to this day.

Refused to talk to anyone about it for years, told the police I was chased by a gang of muggers and it shook me up. Didn't tell them about being manhunted in the office block because fear of a break and entry charge.

Suffered with severe PTSD after the event, constant nightmares. Feels good to finally open up about it.

Guys name still sticks with me: Darren.
>>
>>18213789
and then the alarm rang, and mommy got you up to go to school
nah kidding mate nice anecdote
>>
Took too many mushrooms once and had a bad trip. At one point I heard someone scream and it seemed like everyone was looking at me. My friends asks if I'm ok and I tell him I want to ask him something and he has to tell me the truth. He says sure and I ask "did I just scream?"

He's fucked up too and tells me "I don't know". Left and went home where I left my body. Freaked me out

The absolute scariest thing was seeing my daughter pulled from the water lifeless and not breathing. Luckily a woman knew cpr and performed it on her. She came back, spent the night in the hospital for observation, and is fine.
>>
>>18211431
I have a few. I'll name several. One was something I could explain and the others had no explanation. All 3 of these are rather tame, but still pretty spoopy

>be me, 9 years old
>sitting around with sister at a local hospital, waiting for mom at her meeting with her doc
>some guy walks up to me
>I look up at him
>he stares down at me with the most aggresive look on his face
>think it's probably a joke or something and laugh
>he holds his stare
>get scared and think he's going to attack me or some shit
>eventually he walks away
That fucked me up.

>fast forward 8 years
>chilling in my room, listening to music
>close my eyes for a bit
>open my eyes
>see a woman at my room's door, dressed in white
>she's surrounded by a bright orange light
>blind as fuck without my glasses so I can't see who it was
>woman closes my door
>figure it was my mom or sister opening my door with the bathroom light on behind them
>get up to see what they want and who it was
>open my door
>hallway was dark, seemed like nobody was there
>open my sister's room, ask if she opened my door
>says no
>ask her if she heard my door open, she says no
>go talk to my mom, ask her if it was her
>she also says no
To this day, I have no idea what that was.

>one year later
>recently kicked out of my university's housing
>at my family's house, chilling on the couch at around 1AM, had nowhere to sleep except the living room
>while I'm browsing the internet, hear some knocks on the wall next to my couch
>it was three knocks, each of which were timed perfectly apart and in a rhythm
>get up and nope the fuck over to my sister's room
>>
>>18211431
Being in a car accident, watching my boyfriend die and knowing I couldn't help him. Been two years since then, but I still see his lifeless eyes when I close mine.
>>
>>18211506
You know I think Vitamin B12 could help your nerve damage in your foot. You should look into anon.
>>
Being on /x/ and seeing threads meant for /b/
>>
>>18211431
Almost got caught by the cops with crack
>>
>>18211431
Talking to a cute cashier girl and instead of pulling out my monies i pull out my spagettis!!!!

>memes aside i always have weird sleep paralysis of some kind of entities assfucking me and like laughing at me :( go ahead laugh but its scary
>>
>>18214007
Thats so tragic anon... im so sorry
>>
A friend drank too much and was laying down in a picnic bench at a party in butt fuck nowhere. Someone passed by him, moved his legs and he fell face First on a glass bottle laying by a Wooden Beam.
His face was fucked, he smashed his nose, had a deep cut down his mouth and a shard of glass in his neck.
I improvised bandages using a spare shirt, but I could't remove the glass. I had no car, so I had to find someone sobre enough to drive us to a hospital, all the while the friend was being a uncooperative drunk.

People at the ER told us that the glass shard fuckin nicked his vein and he would die of blood loss If I hadn't acted.

Funny thing is, this dunk fucker died a few years later, runned over by a bus.
>>
Went hunting with father and uncles at night in 1995, Minas gerais, Brazil.
3 hours walk from the farm and we got nothing. Going back, 2:00 am, we see a light in the hills.
Nobody lives there, could be more people hunting so we moved closer to check it out.
Get within 1-2km of the light, it was coming from a tree. The best way I can describe is that it was night for everything in those hills, except for that tree.
It was like the matrix had bugged out.
Me and my father wanted to check it out but my uncles were crapping their pants and begged us not to go.
They told my father to think of my infant sister and eventually he agreed in leaving.
The tree kept on shining in the hill as we gone home.
I went hunting years after and never saw anything of the sorts in the region.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
When I was young, I was jerking off in a shower, then I noticed a figure in a mirror which looked like my grandfather who died many years ago, looking at me silently. I almost had a heart attack. Later I realized it was just a towel.
>>
>>18211431
Then-GF said her period had been delayed for five days
Didn't flow until day 9
>>
>>18213789
any idea what they wanted from you?
>>
I don't get scared... just, a calm excitement. I've ran from cops and have had large groups of people want to beat my ass. I have dreams about that but wouldn't necessarily call them bad.
>>
>>18214555
You missed out on your Excalibur. Trees shining in the woods hold the best enchanted items.
>>
>>18212040
This never occurred
>>
>>18215024
Someone else that doesn't feel fear. Thought I was the only one. People don't believe got either do they? They interpret alertness like reflexes at loud noises or sudden movements as fear but it isn't. They think that just because you're in a dangerous situation you're scared. No, I get adrenaline surges too but it's not fear.
>>
File: 1432000172792.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1432000172792.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
Alright /x/ you should get a kick out of this one.

>Like 12 or so at the Toledo Zoo
>Get separated from parents, just kinda wandering around
>First time at zoo, didn't know the tiger exhibit features a plexiglass wall that was very clear
>So I turn, and there's a tiger standing 5 feet away, staring at me

Thankfully I realized there was plexiglass between me and the tiger before my testicles could fully retract into my body, but that was still the scariest 2-3 seconds of my life.
>>
This still freaks me out when I remember it
>be me, 17
>chilling for the night, decide to drive around looking for place to smoke weed
>go out on dirt roads in back country so I can drive, was unlicensed then
>also late night adventure so why not
The town I lived in at the time had loads of back roads, a lot of kids would do exactly what I was doing that night.

>driving pos pickup truck, like a 90's Toyota iirc
>about 30 mins into back country come up on a gated off section of road that continues into woods
>decide this is the end of our journey as we literally cannot go forward without going on foot
>roll a joint each, a blunt and smoked bowls while rolling
>stoned.jpg
Now this pos pickup had this fucked ass engine, idk what was wrong with it but when you switch gears it will almost always die unless you rev it immediately, seriously a pos but fun out on dirt roads, especially when you're a goober kid like I was

>smoke all our weeds and figure it's time to get on home for some munch
>friend volunteers to drive home since I'm baked and don't trust myself
>he shifted into reverse to pull out, dude didn't know about pos issue
>truck dies at an angle, pointing at the corner of fencing where the gate meets
>me and bro giggling at friends beta driving
>beta friend gets attitude and restarts truck, she putters back to life
>lights turn on and we each see this bald-animal looking figure literally dart away from the lights asap
>no more giggles, all quiet except for low grumble of pos engine
>bro is first to break silence with a quiet "wtf was that"
>beta tried to be macho, all like "ain't staying to find out"
>throws truck into reverse again, slams the gas cause heroics
>reverse directly into shallow cut on side of road
>FML.gif
>>
>>18215107
LOL COULDN'T START BROKEN TRUCK
WHAT A BETA
first of all, why insult a friend
second of all, why didn't your stupid ass tellnhim trucks broken?
not only are you retarded but you're still reading this
>>
My life is boring but back when i was 19 i left my the job late causing me to miss my train had to wait for the next train is winter so nights start early.

Finally get in my train arrive to my nearby train station is dark as hell i know is only a 7 min walk to my house but is super dark call my mum to pick me up she gets mad and tells me she is watching tv so i gotta walk, in front of my street there is the darkest bloody park on earth i have too choices go around take longer or go thru the park as i approach the park i heard a bush moving and the sound of glass breaking i inmediately go nope! Then choose to go around then i turn after a minute of walking the long way there is this big ass aboriginal dude in a hoodie and has one hand in his pocket he avoids my stare and so i go fuck, i run/walk in my crappy flats he still follows i turn around one more time and he smile at me I'm still 3 min from my house but i can see my street sign i give up and walk into a random neighbours front door yelling i forgot my key plz open!! As i try to play it cool I am pretty much crying the lights of the porch turn on abo dude is running away i then turn and run to my house crying my mum almost has a heart attack when i tell her.

There is also the time i had an episode of sleep paralysis and instead of a shadow person i saw my dad who had died recently chocking me he was pale had no eyes telling me i deserve to die it was bad (sorry for lenght and my spelling english is my second lenguage)
>>
>>18215107
Forgot to mention that this whole lil county is apparently very flammable, like 500 acres or some shit burned down the summer before, which led to decent flooding that really tore up the entire area. Pretty sure that's how we got caught in the tiny ditch, streams eroded through the dirt road and most likely created the entire issue.

>friend is clearly livid over his beta abilities and bro is done messing around
>bro gets out, orders beta to as well and tells me to get the wheel and drive the truck while they both try and wiggle/push the truck out
>reluctantly agree but don't mind cause I'm just ready to get out of these half-dead woods and get home to some sweet ass Cheerios
>take the wheel, revving it softly to make sure I don't floor straight through the fence and go tumbling through woods in a vehicle coffin
>spend five minutes with bro and beta pushing/wiggling/kicking
>no progress
>bro decides best call is wedging something into the ditch behind tire for traction
>leave truck running for lights and start foraging for logs/stones
>easily done, especially when half the trees are already dead from fire
>bro tears huge branch from a dead tree, shit creaks and snaps all throughout the woods
>almost as a response, there is this brutal howl/shriek that made me practically shit myself
>everyone freezes and stares in the direction of the banshee war cry
>I'm already noping out and am immediately in truck ready to fucking go
>beta doesn't even hesitate and literally leaps into the bed if the truck, bro is jamming that branch right under the stuck tire
>bro joins beta, I floor it, no luck forward, so I slam into reverse and climb onto the log which seemed to prompt another banshee war cry
>finally free from the dirt, I slap it back into drive and floor that shit
>literally going 70 the majority of the way out, took me half the time to get onto road again then it did to get there
>>
>>18215107
>>18215161
And yeah. Sorry for such a huge post. It was just terrifying every step of the way and it's burned into my memory. That howl was nothing like I've ever heard and I'm glad I haven't since that night.
Got home and was just in shock really. I typically despise alcohol but I drank some whiskey with my bro once we got home. He hated letting anyone drink his alcohol, so I knew he was feeling disturbed too.
I'm glad I'm gone from that stupid ass town though. I wish it was just a scarred tweaker from the town itself, a lot of druggies there. But the way that thing moved for the second I saw it was just unnatural. It like floated out of eyesight.
Shit was fuckin scary but the worst part was the adrenaline burning through my high lol.
>>
>>18215121
Idk dude, I was young and it wasn't my bros main vehicle. Plus we were all stoned at that moment so it was just more of a joke than anything. Just the wrong vehicle to take I guess idk
>>
Well,
Several years ago I encountered a "ghost."
At the time I was a young teenager living with my parents.We had finally settle into our house after moving house to house over the last several years.( Yay for military brats)
My twin brother and I shared a bedroom on the top floor of the three floor house. The bedroom, used to be an attic in which the previous owners had used as a play room for their children. The room was expansive and had some weird paint on the wall that would glitter and glow at night( side note the room was littered with glow in the dark hand prints). The room had two closets in which a small tuck away area could be accessed by moving some of the wood paneling that lined the walls of the closet. I placed my bed near one and my twin did the same with the other.( related side not I am a heavy sleeper prone to episodes of sleep walking and heavy sleep inertia). One night my brother heard a soft singing voice coming from the closet near my bed. He investigated the closet to see where the sound was coming from; but could find no source for the sound to emanate from.He decided to not inform me of the occurrence or the others that followed. I was finally inform of the situation when my cousin Charles came to live with us. He being a young male teenager was place with my twin and I in the attic/bedroom. He took a recording of the sirens song one evening and played it back to me.His phone shortly there after stopped working. The occurrences continued to become stranger and stranger. It started with the sing and then moved to foot steps being heard when the room was empty, to family members feeling a small child pulling on their hands or pant legs. One night during the fever pitch of all this I entered into a half awake half asleep dream state. In both states I heard a faint knocking on the bedroom door. I rose to answer the queer sound only to find that the noise of my rousel caused the knocking to grow in intensity. 1/1
>>
As I advanced towards the door I could hear Charles and my twin waking up. The noise had grown loud enough for the entire family to hear.
I place my hand upon the door knob and the knocking all but fell silent. I rip the door open only to come face to face with the emptiness that takes hold of a house in the witching hours.
I return to my bed with questions swarming around my brain and I heard the soft tread of small feet. I turn to face the creator of the noise. My blood ran cold as panic set in; there was a small person shourded in shadows stand near the foot of my bed. no words were spoken, If I breathed it was out of fear and not need. I blinked and the person was no where to be seen. I searched the room and scoured the house for any traces of them.... but to no avail.
As the fear gave way to time the moment almost seemed as if it was all a bad dream. Last week I was working in a closed down factory(york shiply) a crew member and I were searching for patent papers in one of the upper levels of the factory. We were told that the place was empty. My co-worker came shuffling through the office area towards me in what seemed to be an agitated panic. I asked him," Whats wrong dude? Did you see a ghost?" He replied," No, I was rifling through one of the filing cabinets looking for the papers that we came the gather.... I paused a moment to look over something and I could have sworn I heard some one knocking on the door to the office I was in. I looked toward the door that was made of frosted glass to see what I thought was the outline of a child. I reach to open the door to address the curious person to only be greeted by nothing. So I went to resume my search to only hear foot steps approaching me... What?" He stopped mid sentence as he noticed the my face growing worried and pale. I asked," you did happen to see who or what the foot steps were coming from did you?" He replied," Are you high? Why the fuck would I want to find out who or what the fuck is making 2/2
>>
that noise. It may just be some dumb ass kids fucking around in the factory. I dont care lets leave for today all this has killed my desire for work." We leave the factory and return to the hotel that we had grown accustomed to calling home. We shower and eat dinner to try and soothe our frayed nerves. We are interrupted by a sudden knock at the door. I move to answer; I stop in my track as the knock grows as it once had done years before. I look at my co-worker for some form of confirmation. The terror that took hold of his features sent my mind reeling into a panic. I make a move to answer the door only for it to be drowned out by the screams of horror from my co-worker. I try to turn to face him to only be knocked out from behind. When I awoke from the blow my mind was at ease till the fog clouding it lifted. I jolted up from the floor to investigate the room only to find it empty. My co-worker and all of his belonging were no where to be found. I called the main office and they told me that I had been sent out on this job alone. That no one had ever been with me...
>>
I have since returned home. All of my searches have turned up nothing but dead ends and false information about my "co-worker". I have been setting here writing these post and listening to the rainfall and gust of wind being whipped out by hurricane Mathew. I ponder over the last couple weeks and how things have come to pass. But, my peace has been broken my thoughts are now not my own. I can hear madness approaching through the maelstrom of Matthew. I can hear the foot steps of the small strange-ling... as I give way to panic and all sound starts to fall away I hear a faint knock at my door... Should I answer it? Is it even for me?
>>
>>18211431
I thought I'd kill it, used to carry a switch blade for just that reason, to stop whatever would seek to harm me. But when it did happen, and I saw the shock collar and bolted out into the street and he caught up with me anyway and he was ripping my leg up and all his volts were going through me too I didn't go for the knife I just stood completely still and looked right in that German Shepard eyes and shacky through the static said "you d-d-dont h-have to do that" and his eyes locked with mine and he kept going for a second hut then he stopped, and he slowly took his teeth out of me, and licked my wound a couple times. Dogs instincts definitely outweigh their minds but they are smart they do understand, and I honestly appreciated the opportunity to learn that. Whatever you think you'd do is probably not what you'd do, you never know till you know
>>
>>18215302
You cunt
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.