[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we came from the void once and were born, isn't it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

If we came from the void once and were born, isn't it possible that once we face the void again, we can be reborn/recycled?
>>
Yes, it is possible.
>>
I'll tell you a secret. You never die. Every time you actually die, you shift to the nearest reality. Sometimes if you have alot of near misses (deaths) your world becomes more different because you've shifted more than once, further away from your original timeline.

We are eternal beings in spirit. The only thing that doesnt last is the body. And we remember everything when we are not here. There is nothing to fear.
>>
>>18209753
You have received 1 (One) slow clap.
>>
>>18209771
Then what happens when we die biologically retarded faggot?
>>
No once you die that's it. Scientists have done studies where stimulating a certain part of the brain causes loss of consciousness, thus proving consciousness is dependent on the brain. You die, brain dies, consciousness is no more
>>
>>18209771
I posted this a long time ago here.
Not even sure if I was trolling.
>>
>>18209813
Then how were you born in the first place, Anon? What about babies whose consciousness hasn't formed yet when they die?
>>
>>18209823
You were born by sperm and an egg developing into a body with a brain. And those babies simply don't experience anything, there's not much to it
>>
>>18209834
Sorry, Anon, my lungs are failing so I'm looking for some fanciful answers.
>>
>>18209784

What do you think happens, homosatan. We move to another version of what we are experiencing now. But people like you, not necessarily. Somebody has to animate those creatures of the night that nobody cares for. Be careful what you envision. It's very likely to come true.
>>
>>18209857
I envision you sucking a million dicks think that'll come true?
>>
>>18209839

You have nothing to worry about. Even Steve Jobs admitted he felt the breath of god on his deathbed. These young, misguided socially programmed vessels have no idea. They eat up the groupthink and perpetuate the lie. It doesn't necessarily mean they are stupid, it means they don't care enough to investigate. The truth is easy to find.
>>
>>18209857
And I mean of old age, are you proposing we live to infinity? And if you can't die why don't you try jumping in front of a schoolbus faggot?
>>
>>18209839
You're going to rot in hell faggot have fun dying in 50 seconds
>>
>>18209864

No matter how many times you talk about dicks or dream about them, it won't improve your afterlife. Unfortunately, you are still in the programming and have no individualized thought.
>>
>>18209872

Shouldn't playing with your butthole and looking at pictures of dicks? I triggered the homosatan.
>>
>>18209873
My individual thoughts are that you're a gay anus muncher
>>
>>18209839
Dude that really sucks to read but I like to think something similar to what OP said; your consciousness returns to where it came from and when the stars align to your "vibration" and you are ready you are born again. And it goes forever. Unless you break it like a Buddha or something but you always end up coming back anyway I think to tell people what the deal is.

We are all a manifestation of something bigger than anything we can imagine, every single thing in reality has a form of consciousness and humans are a special kind. I know that sounds like a bunch of hippie stoner ass bullshit but it's the best thing that has ever REALLY made sense to me.

Just try not to be afraid, you are loved and you'll go back to where we all come from. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18209869

We do live to infinity. There is no death. Death is an illusion. We agree to forget before we are brought here. When we leave, the veil is lifted and we remember everything. We are the sum of our experiences.
>>
I am a soldier, and I am here to help those along who need it. You are all part of a family, you are here only temporarily. You will be reborn, as you have been many times. You exist in many different realities at once. If you accidentally die, it appears you died to others here, but you shift to a near reality, and only remember a close call.
>>
>>18209887
Thanks, Anon. I am spending a lot of time getting ready to accept my fear of death by reading a lot about the 'dying process'. Doesn't really help.

Your brain definitely releases a lot of chemicals when you die, you usually trip out and are totally unaware of anything going on, I will experience air hunger, as to what comes after the void...I'll let you guys know, it's just the final moment that I am not happy about.

[spoiler]I am 45% ready.[/spoiler]
>>
When you complete your lifecycle, you return to source, with infinite knowledge as well as memory of the sum of your experiences. Your individuality is intact, while being connected to the source as a whole. You choose to exist here, and it is an honor. There are many versions of this earth, running very similar realities. When you finish your lifecycle, you may choose to start again.
>>
>>18209903

Ask any shaman and you will have your answer. Their training starts by near death, and if they survive it they become a shaman. They spend their time going in and out of our reality. This occurs with all different cultures with shamans. You have nothing to fear. You will cross into the tunnel, or across the water. You will not suffer at the end. There is no reason to fear.
>>
>>18209771
This theory is generally known as quantum immortality. I would advise any interested anons to look it up.
I myself however, am a superdeterminist. (Essentially meaning the entire universe is simply a 4+ dimensional shape, and we're just features of that shape.)
>>
>>18209753
Who told you we come from the void?
>>
File: 1472498302215.jpg (23KB, 333x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472498302215.jpg
23KB, 333x300px
This is a good thread.

Life is death.

Relax and let go.
>>
>>18209813
I think what OP is referring to is, what if, due to the rebirth of the universe over and over again in an infinite span of eternity, similar circumstances arise resulting in your consciousness reemerging. Would you be you again?
>>
>>18209925

Life is far worse than death. It is a challenge we willfully accept. Imagine shedding a heavy, painful meatbag and instantly knowing everything, being at ease, and a part of everyone else.
>>
>>18209933
What if death isn't the end though? I won't lie that I'm afraid to commit suicide out of some fear that death isn't the ultimate end and it's just more suffering.
>>
>>18209932

You are always you again. Just a different version. You carry birthmarks from previous wounds in another life. You dream and sometimes relive other lifetimes or jump to another version of yourself in a different reality.

There are many case studies on children remembering their past lives. These cases have been proven, with some even reuniting with still alive family members after they have been reborn.
>>
>>18209947

I wouldn't recommend committing suicide. That would be a bad idea.
>>
>>18209903
I imagine it's a lot like reading about extreme drug trips, you can read about it but you gotta experience it to really know.

I get what you mean though, think I could handle dying but it's the moment right before that terrifies the fuck out of me. I bet that last rush is the greatest rush that anybody can feel though, get the chills just imagining it. I also think about if it's different for someone who suddenly dies like through a shot to the head or in an explosion. I've dreamt about getting shot in the head and always am still awake for a couple of seconds as I'm lying on the ground before I wake up. Shits weird.

If you can manage to send a shitpost from the beyond or through dream time or something that would be really fun- let us know if you can anon it's the most common topic on /x/ and we all probably wonder about it as we fall asleep at night. I hope it's as peaceful as it can be for you, always get super bummed when I read about a fellow /x/phile with terminal illness. Hope this thread helps you get to 50% man.
>>
>>18209933

I understand the meatbag thing, my body used to be fine before things started going to shit, for me, the worst thing is that I used to be healthy and enjoyed that. I can't even remember what it's like to look forward to the future anymore. I'm slowly in the process of self-isolating so that my friends will have good memories of me not looking like this. I spent time on the Internet waiting for the end because of course, I can't do any exercise with this body. Having that experience makes being sick worse. It's like going blind versus going blind with the pleasure of sight. I do miss it when the worst thing was getting a bad grade or doing poorly at your job.

Truly torture, I understand that. I get it, but this is reality for me.
>>
>>18209957
Too cryptic for me. Why not? I'm more concerned with death itself than the implications of suicide.
>>
>>18209933
That does sound incredibly pleasant. That being said I feel all of these things to varying degrees within my self. I can't speak on your behalf, however, I do not see the need to differentiate between the two.
>>
>>18209966
Try living like that your whole life.
>>
>>18209969
Lots of people regret it in the act, jumping off of a building, your insides get shaken up and liquefy like an egg. I can't even imagine that on the way down. All methods risk permanent being in 'care' for the rest of your life, you just vomit up pills, you can miss the brain stem and have brain bits hanging out while you are still conscious, the agony would be..immense.

Bad karma? I like to think that suicidal people get released from their suffering because it's a very responsive impulse to act on.
>>
>>18209989

When you consider suicide, you are essentially considering breaking a mirror into many pieces. It can cause your sense of self, and ability to be light enough to make the journey.

Shamans always have the same experience, no matter what culture or language. Those that fragment themselves or succumb to the constant temptation and pain this reality provides will be heavier. I will be more difficult for you to cross over.
>>
>>18209969
It's not a good idea to commit suicide. Are you Op? I know a little about this subject and what you're talking about. I will tell you not to fear, this is an afterlife. I will also say, "Do not go into the light".

Only go into the light when you see it at the end of a very dark tunnel. Not the reverse if you see a well lit tunnel with darkness at the end, then turn back. Do not touch the edges of either of the tunnels, if you're scared or lost call out to Yashua he will help guide you.
>>
>>18210001
Fix'd

>I will tell you not to fear, there is an afterlife.
>>
>>18210001
>>18210011
I'm telling you there the same thing.
>>
>>18210018
>they're
>>
>>18210018
What's the same thing? Sorry not understand the context didn't read all of the thread, just Op and some of his responses.
>>
It makes me feel better that everyone has to do it but I hate doing it alone, even with people next to me holding my hand. I wish we could meld minds while we die or a least have someone next to me die at the exact dot-precise same time.

I somehow seem to think that there might be a special exemption for me among other people...survival instinct is a strong thing.
>>
>>18210090
Nah, you're gonna die. No need to lie and delude yourself. You know what you're scared of the most? The unknown it absolutely terrifies people like you. But, you'll see how it goes when you inevitably kick the bucket.
>>
>>18210036
I'm attempting to express that we die in the same manner as which we live. We exist in a doorway. Our experiences, lives, deaths, moments occur for eternity. Death does not change anything, and occurs in every moment. Just as much as we are a part of everything, we experience all death, and all life in this moment. There are no dead, only the living.
>>
>>18210107
The Angel of Death would like to have word for you.
>>
File: DeathComes.jpg (7KB, 226x170px) Image search: [Google]
DeathComes.jpg
7KB, 226x170px
>>18210131
>>18210107
>>
>>18209753
"the void" isn't a place. it doesn't exist. baby spirits don't fly down from space and impregnate your mom, black cocks do.
>>
>>18209753
The void is the greatest journey. All of the atoms(stored energy) in your system will take an unbelievable amount of time and an unbelievable amount of journeys before they reform to make you again. The great journey is something we all take. This journey of course is the void.
>>
>>18209753
You cant experience nothingness. There is always information to be observed
>>
>>18210164
You suck dicks
>>
>>18209887
Why do you think humans are special?
>>
>>18209878
Not that anon but im a real life homo
is that bad ?
>>
>>18211817
Yes being homosex is a sin
>>
>>18211961
youre a sin too tho
>>
>>18211799
Cause our beliefs and perceptions create our reality. Also the ayyy lmaos gotta be here for a reason.
>>
>>18212027
You're close, we don't create reality we help define it because of our souls.
>>
>>18209753

I don't see why not.

The current model of the universe supposes that everything came from nothing after an indefinite amount of time so... yeah.

I think the whole concept of beginnings and ends is largely a human construct. Shit's just moving constantly. You think you're the same person you were since your earliest memory but in fact every atom in your body is different. You pretty much died and were reborn slowly, one cell at a time and you never noticed.

Scientists still haven't been able to isolate consciousness, there's no known electromagnetic frequency that can "cancel out" someone's consciousness so it's a big mystery.
>>
>>18212092
>there's no known electromagnetic frequency that can "cancel out" someone's consciousness so it's a big mystery.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329762-700-consciousness-on-off-switch-discovered-deep-in-brain/

Believers in afterlife btfo
>>
File: 1472933720353.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472933720353.gif
1MB, 356x200px
>>18212069
At least I was close. Neat.
>>
>>18212271
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>people still believe in this shit
Look. The fact that you are a useless piece of shit in this life won't change. You won't become some super special space entity once you die.

You'll die and your neurons will fuck off and that's when you'll become a dead useless piece of shit.
>>
>>18212271
Gotta love retards that think electromagnetism has anything to do with brains.
>>
>>18215615
BELIEVERZ BTFO
>>
>>18210001
Interesting. What if you were to go down the well lit tunnel into the darkness ?
>>
>>18216152
You are eternally raped by big black cox
>>
>>18209966
Pray and Love, Love everyone with all your intensity
>>
>>18219142
>prayer
>>
The body is matter, the soul is vibration. We exist in an eternal outside outside of this plane. We are dense. We vibrate at frequencies. Raise your vibration, and lower your density as each rebirth is a shift in fequencies. Also you don't have to physically die in order to die.
>>
>>18219142
Fuck everyone desu. If i could choose for everyone on the planet but 2 maybe 3 people to die ,id do it.
>>
>>18209923
You're mother :DDDDDD #DRAGONDILDO
>>
>>18211961
sin is a spook
"good" and "bad" are incoherent concepts
>>
>>18209771
>>18209920
THIS.

I was driving down from the mountains in San Diego and I fell asleep while driving (ON SLOPED RODES) about dozen times. Every time I shook myself awake I was significantly farther away then before and totally fine, or had shaken awake just before making a collision.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.