[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: Fallen Prince Stolas Human Fom.png (706KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Prince Stolas Human Fom.png
706KB, 600x847px
The topic of Goetic Demons comes up often. This thread is for nuts and bolts advice on summoning them, Also how to approach them. Control or worship?

I personally desire to call on Prince Stolas
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
>>
File: 1455261312936.jpg (31KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1455261312936.jpg
31KB, 500x444px
>>18208908
Do you follow goetic invocation to the letter as it says in the various books relating to solomonic magic? There can be a whole lot of hurdles in gathering reagents, or hell, creating the magic circles and seals. A lot of people skimp on it and then whine when it doesn't work, so any experiences people have had with summoning would be cool.
>>
File: Fallen King Belial.jpg (162KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen King Belial.jpg
162KB, 752x1063px
>>18208927
The thing of it is that at this point they are powerful enough to not really be submissive to the names and the threats.

Trying to call and control takes very advanced skill in these times. It is much better to remove all of the antagonizing circles and triangles.

You must now come humble and be prepared to offer something, that's my experience.
>>
>>18208950
So what you're saying is you can disregard pretty much all of the archaic rituals? What does that mean for magic in general? Just do whatever works?

Seems a little convenient for your average practitioner.
>>
>>18208960
Not do whatever works. The old rituals are still around because they are proven to be effective. It just means you are alone with interacting these beings.

You can't hide behind the heavenly powers anymore. It's you and them...act accordingly.
>>
Shit dude everyone nowadays looks for distractions.

kiss: keep it simple, silly
>>
>>18208989
to an extent but never be flippant...
>>
great incarnation of Stolas
>>
no practical info?
>>
helllloooooo???
>>
This is just the guy trying to get ideas for a short film
>>
>>18208908
Jesus Christ, why are people suddenly so fucking interested in Stolas.

He doesn't even do all that much, he's mostly just Knowledge of herbs, stones and astrology.
>>
>>18209958
Your intent is showing.
>>
>>18209958
hes a regal beagle
>>
>>18210021
intent?
>>
>>18209943
no Im not that anon at all faggot. I am looking for practical summoning tips
>>
>>18209958
not threatening...
>>
>>18210163
I have yet to hear of a Goetic Demon that wouldn't kill you for shits and giggles on a slow day if it was bored.
>>
Why the hell would anyone want to purposefully summon a demon? Nothing good comes of it.
>>
File: Fallen Asteroth Doll.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Asteroth Doll.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
>>18210345
You speak wise puny mortal...
>>
>>18210361
A lot of good can come of it.

It just depends on how smart you are when interacting with them. The easiest way to get killed is b insulting them, the easiest way to get cursed of just have everything start to go wrong is by being rude and making demands.

And if you're respectful, follow the proper rituals (and in some cases maintain a proper shrine) you can get almost anything you want depending on what you want and who you ask.
>>
>>18210378
Cool roleplay.
>>
File: CSxqx7AUcAAN1iA.jpg (127KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
CSxqx7AUcAAN1iA.jpg
127KB, 600x751px
>>18210388
that's factual pleb
>>
Goetic Demons are of Satan, approach them respectfully and everything will work out just fine, the method described here is ok
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
Given Goetic Demons are of Satan, if you are not a dedicated Satanist don't even bother.

Thank you, Beleth and Paimon.
>>
>>18210535
Goetic Demons have Zero Correlation to Satan.

Satan isn't even a factor when dealing with goetic demons because despite the claim that hell is satans domain, he would only have control of his own domain and like any minor lord of hell his right to it would always be at stake and threat from the other major lords, barons, barons, dukes and princes.

So no, Goetic demons are their own separate entity from Satan. They might even have more power than Satan.
>>
>>18210564
So how would they react to someone faithful in God and Jesus?
Notice I say "in" and not "to," so someone who believes God is in their best interest, but doesn't directly align themselves with God.

But I guess this is a stupid question because this hypothetical Christian would't really need to summon a demon in the first place.

Call it curiosity from someone uneducated in Goetic Demons.
>>
>>18210582
They would act as they would if it was any other person.

Religion or alignment doesn't matter to them, so long as you make the deal and it benefits them they dont give two shits who you believe in or align yourself with.
>>
>>18210591
Although if you put importance on your trust in god and shove it in their face they would probably disembowl you just to make a point.
>>
>>18210591
Neat.
>>18210597
They must not like crusaders. I guess asking help for taking back Jerusalem is out of the question.

Have any anecdotes about people interacting with the Demons?
Or is it mostly Stolas being pissed off about NEETs summoning him all the time?
>>
>>18210609
There used to be lots of threads where people summoned demons and said their experiences and lots ofpeople summoned lots of different demons and what they asked and what they and how they summoned them. I haven't seen any of those threads lately but you might find them in the archives under /sum/.

And I think Stolas is fairly annoyed at being summoned all the goddamn time mostly because he is in the lower section of the Major lords, and so isn't as strong as others and also because there isn't much he can do without specific rituals being followed constantly. Which most neets can't pull off because they're mainly lazy and unemployed, which means no supplies to ensure the rituals and shrines are maintained.
>>
>>18210621
I'll look it up sometime, ty.

I would bet that most Demons would be fairly chill if you gave them the utmost respect (I would imagine anyone would).

I wonder if somebody ever summoned over a Demon to watch the Superbowl. I'd fucking do that: have a Geotic Superbowl party. Shit would be so cash.
>>
>>18210631
I recommend you don't summon them for trivial stuff, again these guys can disembowl you just because they're bored.

Boredom and wanting to disembowl increases when you ask them trivial shit.
>>
>>18210638
I understand, no worries there. But Demon Superbowl party will forever grace my imagination.

But I'll think I'll stick with more earthly answers to my problems and Superbowl parties.
>>
what kind of shrines?
>>
>>18210631
I loved to watch movies with my Goetic BFF. How things have changed.
>>
>>18210944
shit post much?

was that worth doing the capcha for that brilliant remark??
>>
>>18208960
>So what you're saying is you can disregard pretty much all of the archaic rituals?

Nope.

You can cut some corners, but there is still a minimum of materials necessary.

>>18210345

Interesting fantasy life.

>>18210361

Money, sex, entertainment, information.

>>18210621
>There used to be lots of threads where people summoned demons and said their experiences and lots ofpeople summoned lots of different demons and what they asked and what they and how they summoned them.

Mostly roleplay, seemed like.
>>
>>18211516
>You can cut some corners, but there is still a minimum of materials necessary.
Any examples from personal experience? I would assume something like still water for offering purposes is pretty much a must no matter what, whereas something like a pointing implement (dagger, sword etc.) or goatskin to write on could be forfeit due to it being something that has to be made long in advance.
>>
>>18211531
>Any examples from personal experience?

You'll definitely need a sword and not a wall-hanger. You'll definitely need to do the demon's seal in the appropriate manner. Most everything else can be made of paper or otherwise faked.

There's little to be gained in shortening or simplifying the rituals. The more time you invest in all this, the better.

>I would assume something like still water for offering purposes is pretty much a must no matter what,

No idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>18211535
>You'll definitely need to do the demon's seal in the appropriate manner.

That is to say, in the appropriate metal.
>>
>>18211535
>No idea what you're talking about.
In quite a bit of solomonic magic you're supposed to offer water in a bowl.
>>
>>18211539

Can you point to this in the Lemegeton? What's the point of water?
>>
Would anyone recommend anyone that could be seen as neutral that is at least overall friendly to humans?
>>
>>18211565

What matters is how much skill and personal 'power' you have, because otherwise you won't be able to summon anything of use or else can't control it even if you succeed.
>>
>>18211565
Orabas Stolas

Not in any circumstance Andras Belial or Beleth
>>
y not?
>>
>>18208908
thatll be hard considering he doesn't exist
>>
>>18210400
source? o w8....
>>
File: 1474076365192.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474076365192.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>18208908
notice how there's never any "nuts and bolts advice" in these threads, always just a bunch of RPfags making vague warnings etc.
>>
>>18212384
I actually have, always " this is a good demon, this is a bad demon ", " be careful of X " etc. Never any practical info. Sad!
>>
>>18212384
I had a /sum/ thread running for a while with pastebin with plenty of "nuts-and-bolts" advice. I had to deal with near-constant whining that it was too hard or too easy. Either way, magick isn't real which is why you end up with people talking nonsense.
>>
>>18212436
> magick isn't real

You're about to summon up a legion of buttmad RP'ers. About the only magick that is real.
>>
>>18208908
>Control or worship?
Neither?
Treat them as equal business partners.
>>
>>18212493
what do they need from us as business partners?
>>
>>18211535
>still water
I have good luck with Pepsi.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg (14KB, 236x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg
14KB, 236x351px
>>
>>18212442
> buttmad RP'ers

Many of them are not RP'ers. Magick can be quite convincing when you're excited about it and eager to see results. I knew I was kind of abandoning reason to some extent when I got into it so I kept a meticulous diary of my results, alongside other factors. When it became clear my "results" were more strongly correlated to my mood than to any element of my ritual practice, it was clear that I was wasting my time and abandoned my practice.
>>
>>18212436
>I had a /sum/ thread running for a while with pastebin with plenty of "nuts-and-bolts" advice.

It was impossible to take it seriously, to be honest.

>>18215149

I tried monitoring those threads and found no one I could take seriously.
>>
>>18215521
why? what are you expecting to see to pass your scrutiny?
>>
>>18215845

No one was taking it seriously. No one reported results worthy of report. It was like watching children pretend.
>>
many are very interested but too scared too do it...
>>
prime minister Bado is a good demon
ask him anything
>>
literally who?
>>
My personal favourite that works with most spirits, even demons, is to politely invite them to my astral temple and just talk. No yelling of holy names, no fight for power, just politely making a deal like adults.
>>
>>18212595
Most entities like getting some of our blood/saliva/sexual fluids. And apart from that, they may want us to help them with various agendas.
>>
>>18215858
> No one was taking it seriously. No one reported results worthy of report. It was like watching children pretend.

I went from a carboard triangle to a black mirror and calculating planetary hours. See, this is one of the most critical social effects of magick being real - there's no valid basis for critique, so we're left with "taking it seriously" as the goalpost for success. That could mean literally anything.

And the reason that no one reported "results worthy of report", whatever the fuck that tautological garbage means, is that none of it has any effect whatsoever. When you get such results, please post hard evidence of them here for me, I'll gladly admit you're the superior sorcerer.
>>
>>18216385
magick *not being real
>>
>>18216385
>I'll gladly admit you're the superior sorcerer.

Magus.
>>
>>18216506
Whatever. I'm still waiting for you to produce your report on the reporting of results worthy of report.
>>
File: 1509105909126.jpg (465KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1509105909126.jpg
465KB, 1000x667px
>>18216513
I've found that if you believe in the heart of the cards you can overcome any foe!
>>
>>18216513

Maybe you could take up something more constructive while you wait? Your magic sucked.
>>
>>18216523
wat????
>>
>>18217774
It's a Quote from the first yugioh series. Back when it wasnt shit and kuribo actually mattered, instead of being the card monster version of Pikachu.
>>
File: msmrmr.png (92KB, 1073x1062px) Image search: [Google]
msmrmr.png
92KB, 1073x1062px
>>
>>18210368

This doll really creeps me out, its really well done.

was it ever sold or produced in more than 1 figure? Do you own it?
>>
so nobody knows how to evoke them basically
>>
>>18219636
Not to endorse the site's culture at large, but you honestly might be better off looking at Tumblr for this. There are some serious ceremonial magicians, pagans, etc. on there, and while they might be RPing or deceiving themselves, you will at least get some information that might take you somewhere instead of this vague garbage.
>>
>>18212436
Oh shit, that you, AMS?
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>18220137
ur rumbo
>>
>>18220219
I meant your rumpo hahaha
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.