[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if this hurricane is the result of some haarp type shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: CspV196UsAAClQw.jpg (213KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CspV196UsAAClQw.jpg
213KB, 900x1200px
What if this hurricane is the result of some haarp type shit to fuck with the upcoming elections
>>
File: wario robotnik.png (25KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
wario robotnik.png
25KB, 800x651px
What if it isn't?
>>
please be a shitty troll
>>
>>18207344
That wouldn't be much of a conspiracy

>>18207376
>He doesn't believe in weather modification
>>
>>18207340
It's fucking weather. It's existed on Earth for billions of years. Get over it.
>>
>>18207616
>billions

cute
>>
>>18207639
>roleplaying
Adorable
>>
>>18207340

Then its a full month too soon. If it was done using the HAARP or any such device, then the operator and the ones "ordering" a hurricane are litteral retards and litteral retards cant hide such an elaborate conspiracy so it is you OP, who is the retard.

If it happend on 7/8'th of November, then you would have a point but you dont.
>>
>>18207682
New Orleans was pretty fucked a month after katrina.

You might not want Florida completely in ruins on election day, just trashed enough to be able to explain any outcome
>>
>>18207705
or maybe 8 hour lines in palm beach county after dozens of polling stations are closed or moved

Or maybe voter registration information happens to be lost
>>
What does florida usually go for red or blue?

Electricity could be out for weeks right? And the upscale ppl will be fixed first right? This state won bush his second term right? it is a shady state. Idk op could be right. Its a good plan anyways.
>>
>>18207340
Florida isn't that important.
>>
Jesus fuck
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/05/meteorologist-spots-sinister-face-hurricane-mathew-satellite-image/91607726/
>>
>>18207766
Florida is a swing-state, you moron.
>>
File: nowinningpath.png (67KB, 806x506px) Image search: [Google]
nowinningpath.png
67KB, 806x506px
>>18207781
Florida is a swing state with 29 electoral votes. Trump cannot win without Florida. Florida is pretty fucking important.
>>
>>18207340

It's literally the work of Kek, praise his name. Dubs will confirm it.
>>
What if the hurricane is just a normal hurricane? No aliums. No conspiracies. No illuminartay. No Russians. Just a plain old run-of-the-mill standard fucking hurricane?

Sorry, "Storm". It was officially downgraded.
>>
>>18207848
lol trolld fail/10 try again cuck
>>
>>18207340
I want to have sex with this mascot.
>>
>>18207340
only trump would believe that
>>
I live here. Trust me it's a shady as fuck state. But I don't think the hurricane had any connection to it. We just get those here. It's a great excuse to take off work. I'm on my porch listening to my neighbor screaming about getting the alligator out of his yard. I am drinking rum. It happens often it's kinda part of our lifestyle here.
>>
So let's get this whole thing as clear as possible.

The government may have the ability to control the weather.
The government certainly has the ability to control the media/press.

Someone in the government ostensibly wants a certain candidate in office.

Their options, among others, include:
- Lying to the public and saying the candidate won, and suppressing any differing accounts
- Using an array of RF transmitters to cause a hurricane over a swing state

You're positing they'd opt for the latter.

Look, man. When they want you to not know something, they don't make it interesting. They bury it in bureaucracy and convolution so you'll get bored and go back to smoking weed, jerking off and playing Halo.
>>
File: 1475964511908.jpg (101KB, 897x949px) Image search: [Google]
1475964511908.jpg
101KB, 897x949px
>>18207788
>>
Why are /pol/tards raiding /x/ today?
>>
>>18211852
Why you no help get gator out of yard? :(
>>
>>18207823

Pretty ironic that Alaska is a red state, considering both our newspaper and press paper are both super biased to the liberal side, with two page articles about being "scared" of a Trump presidency, along with front page articles titled "Hillary Rodham's 1965 summer in Alaska"

It's shameful is what it is
>>
>>18212543
more like they didnt decide on one, but took both since the lying to the public is in full work.

but still why would they use haarp if they have chemtrails idiot?
>>
>>18207340
More likely God seeking revenge over Furry scum
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.