[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me draw the things that have been unnerving you, anon. Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: rsz_20161007_004009-1.jpg (212KB, 1401x893px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20161007_004009-1.jpg
212KB, 1401x893px
Let me draw the things that have been unnerving you, anon. Was it a bad nightmare or something you caught in the corner of your eyes in the dark? Describe it to me and let me draw it for you.
>>
>>18206702
I´ve been hearing, rarely, from time to time, a faint distant scream of a woman. i´ve only heard it 2 times, the second time it sounded worse, like it got distorted or something. i´m afraid of what could happen in a third time. you think you can draw that? i know it´s kind of open and there aren´t any phisical details, but i´d like to see if having an actual image of it makes me fear it less somehow
>>
>>18206727
Sure anon. Anythint on particular? Young/older woman voice?
>>
I saw a head filled with gears. His eyes projected our reality.
>>
>>18206750
Intersting... You're next
>>
looks like the art style of an old classmate I had a decade ago, that's unnerving enough
>>
>>18206751
Thank you. I'm very interested to see what your hands hear anon. Excellent post.
>>
This man keeps appearing in doorways in my peripheral vision, even in full light. He's about 6'2", 300lbs of fat. Sometimes I smell cigarettes when I spot him. His hair is dark and there's more in his mustache than on his head. I always get the feeling he wants to hurt me because I did something wrong (in his opinion). He always wears the same dirty ill-fitting business suit with no tie.

It's possible he's a blood relation, I know nothing about any family I may have outside of my mother, and she told me once that she has brothers and one of them tried to kill her when she announced she was pregnant with me.
>>
>>18206702
Ever since I was a kid I've seen shadow people when I try to sleep and sometimes during the day out of the corner of my eye, it ranges from full outlined silhouette to just a blob of black darker than the surrounding shadow no discernible features
>>
I'm not sure if I dreamed it, or if it actually happened, but in my old apartment I dreamed I was in bed, and this black, humanoid creature was crawling on all fours toward me, but backed off and squatted down just outside my door and watched me as I tried to wake up and get rid of it. It may have had short hair, pointed ears, small red eyes, no discernible facial features, kinda thin, and completely black all over.I always slept with my door closed at night, so I know it opened my door to come in, and my roommate had found it open and closed my door while I was still asleep on several occasions.
>>
File: 1475817179386-337059960.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1475817179386-337059960.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18206727
>>
>>18206766
>>18206772
>>18206779
Hold tight!
>>
>>18206792
Doorway man anon here, my meds are kicking in so I'm going to bed. Feel free to do mine last or whenever, I'll check back tomorrow. Cheers.
>>
>>18206785
thanks. she kinda looks.. nice, actually.
im feeling a pretty strong chill right now, it´s werid.
>>
draw me, but I give you no hints as to what I look like, just draw me as you imagine me
>>
>>18206702

Hello drawnon.

Would you please draw the general malaise of getting older, with a side of mild existential discomfort?

Thank you in advance. I will print it out and put it on my studio wall if you do.
>>
>>18206702
You ded anon?
>>
Okay one night when I was young my sister played a """prank""" on me while I was asleep by hanging my favorite teddy bear as If hanging by a noose and set up a trip wire so when I ran to turn the bedroom light on I would fall face first as I was pissing myself. Still have nightmares and don't forgive that cunt to this day. Draw my hate and disgust in that lynched bear.
>>
Shes a little girl black hair blues eyes pale skin. Headband her dress is that of a 1950's house wife. She has a ghastly glow around her. Ive seen her everyday for the past 4 years. Maybe even earlier but she only became prominent for the past 4 yrs
>>
>>18210040
Dress color is light blue or pink maybe a alternating of both
>>
So, when i was kid i saw a little creature during a black out.
I was in the kitchen with my mother while she lit candles and i thought i saw something in the hallway in the low light, like maybe a cat got in the house or something so i asked my mom to use the lighter. I had a hard time using them at that age cause pressing hard enough to catch the flint hurt my delicate kid thumbs. but i finally did it and quickly thrust the lighter in the direction of the hallway where i saw the thing and it was not a cat.

it was a small humanoid thing, maybe 1.5 ft high, felt "male" and it's body was roughly the shape of a "M"; long arms and short legs.
it was surprised that i was looking at it and scuttled sideways into the hall away from me.

my family made fun of me for the rest of the summer after i told them.
>>
Bumpity
>>
Around 5 or 6 I made up a figure that always used to watch me at night and pretty much just scare the fuck outta me. He was an all black humanoid, darker than black even. The only thing you could make out was his eyes and mouth, they were perfect snow white cue balls. His mouth on the on the other hand went all the way across his face (if he actually had one) when he opened his mouth it was a full on V smile with sharp teeth in rows. He usually sat in the corner in the room but he was known for coming up to you during the nights wait for you to open your eyes he'd be right there always. After awhile though he would go back to his original origin corner or go around looking at other things darting his head at you every few seconds
>>
I remember dreaming once of a short-haired blonde woman. She was climbing the stairs in the dark and was completely blind as well. When she climbed to the top of the stairs she came to a doorway. In the doorway stood a huge figure (2 meters 50 cm at least). The figure was hooded and had a long sleeved robe, like some kind of monk. The woman came to the figure and started touching its "face". As she touched it, she started crying. This dream makes me feel uncomfortable to this day.
>>
>>18209159

Still waiting an checking bread drawnon.
>>
File: gallery-1427920988-18ocvzt.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1427920988-18ocvzt.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
Sup drawnon,

I've had this reoccurring image for a while now, its me laying on my bed belly up but viewed from the ceiling. My room around my bed is messy, clothes everywhere. My expression is blank but it
Conveys sadness,regret,hopelessness, as tears roll down the temple of my head. Its night with the only light being that of the moon shining through my window blinds...pic related.can you draw that...I'm a male by the way...
>>
>>18206702
I have recurring nightmares of a grey were-ram/satyr, curly horns, elongated snout full of sharp teeth, covered in shaggy grey fur. The first place I always see it is crouched in front of my fridge, gnawing on a pack of raw meat.
>>
All my dreams revolve around a glowing green jewel talking to me telepathically could you draw something pertaining torhis
>>
>>18206702
Kek, OP is ded
>>
>>18206750
>>
>>18206702
When I'm outside I see a kneeling black figure in the corner of my vision, long ass arms (like its elbows touch the ground if its spine is vertical) It's unnerving because when I get close to it, my vision gets spotty and it gets hard to look straight at it.
>>
>>18217704
to further elaborate/bump
I'll see him (it?) pretty much wherever I go. I've been able to kinda sneak up on it by side stepping, lately though, it's been further away than usual.
>>
>>18216399
Weirdly relevant. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18206702
Can I get B.A. Baracus punching a street shark in the face?
>>
I keep having visions of pokemon and edgy teenage shit but it looks like you've already got me covered OP.
>>
My first ever memory was of me jumping on the bed, spinning in circles with two wooden ducks (one in each hand), and making them chance eachother around.

I keep daydreaming about it, and there's always some sort of comforting voices singing in the background.

Wanna draw me an arm extended out and holding a blurred wooden duck?
>>
>>18218457
Sorry I meant to say chase* instead of chance*
>>
>>18217722
Throw peanuts at it, spooks can't resist them!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.