[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enochian Keys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

File: octogram.jpg (9KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
octogram.jpg
9KB, 236x226px
ITT: We discuss our own experiences working with the Keys, while asking and answering eachother's questions regarding said experiences. I myself have only worked with the first 6, and therefore any region past the 7th will likely be foreign to me, but feel free to ask anyway.
>>
>>18206589
They are all very powerful. But I would advise not to use the enochian keys in laveys satanic bible. They are incomplete.
>>
>>18206592
This.
Also, out of curiosity, did you actually perform them? And if so, who (if anything) did you meet?
>>
>>18206601
Not OP, but I have used certain ones during rituals. But never to summon anything.
>>
>>18206611
Only the Keys, then, and never the Calls?
>>
>>18206619
I'm not familiar with the calls. I use these keys during rituals.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EnochianKeys.html
>>
>>18206633
The Calls refer to the Calls of the 30 Aethyrs. A question when working with the Keys- was there ever a specific entity involved for a specific key, or was it moreso groups of entities? I'm attempting to get something a bit more absolute down for cataloguing them for use.
>>
>>18206589
Keys are just means of entrapping energy, they are diagrams of the heart of entrapping energy so that further energy of positive and negative repulsion are enabled to create even larger logic gates of energy. Of course you people wouldn't understand, for fucks sake you are still instilling there is a conscious on energy in the form of "entities" and that these entities can be called on by some sort of ritual of biochemical enrichment/will power. Contact me smilecharms627 at gmail. Have knowledge on the true form of energy.
>>
>>18206592
>They are incomplete.

They are silly, more like.

>>18206633

Yep, those are the silly ones.

>>18206636
>The Calls refer to the Calls of the 30 Aethyrs.

Not necessarily. Both "keys" and "calls" are used interchangeably.

>A question when working with the Keys- was there ever a specific entity involved for a specific key,

Nope. It's more like they create spaces.

>>18206678

Nope.
>>
>>18206678

Smiles tell me about the clowns
>>
File: image002.jpg (46KB, 387x395px) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
46KB, 387x395px
>>18206678
>are diagrams of the heart of entrapping energy so that further energy of positive and negative repulsion are enabled to create even larger logic gates of energy. Of course you people wouldn't understand, for fucks sake you are still instilling there is a conscious on energy in the form of "entities" and that these entities can be called on by some sort of ritual of biochemical enrichment/will power
That's a LOT of nonsense.

>>18207593
>93
>It's more like they create spaces.
This, to a large extent, hence starting with framing down to triangulation of the cells in the Tablet.

Also, it's pretty clear from the Sigilum and other diagrams that there's some sense of mandala-like 'installation' into images representing the cosmos.
>>
>>18207593

93!

>>18206678

Become a Living God level of nonsense.

>>18207659

You have tried to evoke the Enochian angels? I have achieved some very curious results over the years. It took me a while to understand that "they bite".

>>
>>18208148
>It took me a while to understand that "they bite".

That they do.
>>
I don't know what any of this is. Can you elaborate please?
>>
>>18208148
> It took me a while to understand that "they bite".

Story please? You can't just say this without sharing your experience m8.
>>
File: enochian_apocalypse.jpg (21KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
enochian_apocalypse.jpg
21KB, 400x266px
>>18208266
>You can't just say this without sharing your experience m8.

Yes, i can, but anyway...

> Be me
> don't need anything at the moment, but do a evocation ritual anyway
> nextcrowley.jpg
> ritual is a success, Enochian angels are present
> I ask in a pompously way to teach me how to take care of my money in a new way
> forward in time a few weeks.
> my house is broken into.
> they only took the money that was kept in a drawer.
> drawer full of expensive electronics. Only took money.
> I learned to save my money in the bank.

this is the lightest case I remember
kek
>>
>>18208363
> ritual is a success, Enochian angels are present

What did they look like to you? Do they appear as what's depicted in iconography, or something entirely different? (Something like pic related)

> my house is broken into.
> they only took the money that was kept in a drawer.
> drawer full of expensive electronics. Only took money.
> I learned to save my money in the bank.

That's a pretty amusing way to teach a lesson. Even more interesting that these people didn't touch the electronics. Do you think that they are a little more friendly to "spiritual" or inner-development advice?
>>
File: dee.jpg (42KB, 482x229px) Image search: [Google]
dee.jpg
42KB, 482x229px
>>18208401
>What did they look like to you? Do they appear as what's depicted in iconography, or something entirely different?

It's funny you should ask that.

The Enochian angels are seen in many ways. Lately I have seen them very similar to the Egyptian gods. Animal heads and human bodies, or something. I've never seen them as Jewish or Christian angels.

Its funny because HRU is a Enochian angel associated with the "secret operations" of clairvoyance and prediction. Pronounced "HeRU"... Heru is Horus.

>Do you think that they are a little more friendly to "spiritual" or inner-development advice?

The division between material and spiritual, sacred and profane, it is very human. It seems that in general, they do not understand our moral. They are not the cute little angels of catechism classes and are not tied to Western Christian thought patterns.

In general, "spiritual" tend to be vague and imprecise. Do not ask enlightenment or gnosis. Ask for improvment in mental resistances aimed at building self discipline to be able to meditate more.

They prefer you to be straight. If you will ask for love for example, ask for "the brunette working in the ice cream shop around the corner". If you ask vaguely, you will end up with a dogo puppy.

They know nothing of "astral projection" or "Jesus Christ" or anything else that we would like that to be true in our religions. They will break your paradigms.

The Enochian Angels are blind forces. Stay alert. Use wisely.

I think that's it. Good luck.
>>
>>18208535
>The Enochian Angels are blind forces.

I disagree. They seem to have their own agenda and aren't blind at all.
>>
File: wrongkiddo.jpg (88KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wrongkiddo.jpg
88KB, 1024x1024px
>>18208557
>>
>>18208557
Not disagree with you, they seem to have an agenda but I do not understand that decharacterizes what I said. Trust me. At the level of ritual of regular interaction we have with them, they operate as blind forces.

Depending on what you ask, you will receive even if its kills you.
>>
>>18208594

lel

No, I'm not.

>>18208601
>Trust me. At the level of ritual of regular interaction we have with them, they operate as blind forces.

No, I have no need to trust you. I have my own experience. I don't think you know what a blind force is.

>Depending on what you ask, you will receive even if its kills you.

Not the same thing at all.
>>
File: 1467330091404.jpg (31KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
1467330091404.jpg
31KB, 600x608px
>>18208608
>>
>>18208608
>No, I have no need to trust you. I have my own experience. I don't think you know what a blind force is.

I just wanted to be nice. Dont need to be completely retarded, you can try to add your vision briefly to the case. Argue.

I particularly think they are closer to neutral entity that I already saw. Not only morally neutral, I do not know how to explain. Impersonal perhaps? Dont know.
>>
>>18208671

They are not neutral. Nothing with an agenda is. If they are working for you, then they must find you useful.

Just the way it is.
>>
>>18208738
>They are not neutral. Nothing with an agenda is. If they are working for you, then they must find you useful.

I bet heavily on the amorality of the Enochian angels, simply because it is a mere human construction.
They are highly impersonal in dealing, reminded me a lot of work with non-angelic planetary forces. Or even some entities of more elemental nature.

You remind me of a friend of mine, obsessed with the Apocalypse Ritual and with the apocalypse itself.
>>
>>18208535
Sorry for the late reply anon I was shopping.

> Lately I have seen them very similar to the Egyptian gods. Animal heads and human bodies, or something. I've never seen them as Jewish or Christian angels.

That's really interesting, maybe these "angels" have many more connections to other faiths. When I work with the archangels, they would appear very similar to what is depicted on catholic iconography. Their faces were completely uni-sexual; the face could be seen as a woman's or man's face. I would include a picture, but there is nothing to represent this perfect contrast between the sexes.

> It seems that in general, they do not understand our moral. They are not the cute little angels of catechism classes and are not tied to Western Christian thought patterns.

I don't think that they are "cute little angels", they seem very interesting though. I'm fairly sure it has something to do with Judo-Christianity, as Dee and Kelley did speak with Michael, Gabriel, and Auriel while receiving the keys. The real question is what are these "angels". Seems to sound.... a little close to satanic, if there is such a thing.

>In general, "spiritual" tend to be vague and imprecise. Do not ask enlightenment or gnosis. Ask for improvment in mental resistances aimed at building self discipline to be able to meditate more.

This is very good advice. I would not approach such beings asking for things that can be attained by yourself.

>They prefer you to be straight. If you will ask for love for example, ask for "the brunette working in the ice cream shop around the corner". If you ask vaguely, you will end up with a dogo puppy.

Yes; honesty, humility, and speaking in the present tense with precise details is the best approach I think. Asking for things like love or a gf is absolutely foolish and will most likely bite the person in the ass.

Thanks for sharing anon that was really interesting. Have a good one!
>>
>>18208148
If you mean pulling names out of the tablet for evok. instead of working the aethyrs, not in a long long long time, but on the other hand of that, the aethyrs are populated, so there's that.

>>18208152
Quite.

>>18208363
Dirge says after some work his house was bulldozed and the remaining debris was piled into little pyramids.

>>18208535
>>18208401
For me, random angels are variant. I see the Archs as more or less iconic, save Uriel who appears as a bright blinding humanoid of blue flame.

>>18208535
Hail unto thee, lord of the silence.

>>18208738
>If they are working for you, then they must find you useful.
Bingo.
>>
File: 1474849567213.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474849567213.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>18209069
>Dirge says after some work his house was bulldozed and the remaining debris was piled into little pyramids.

Dude wat that's fucking bizarre.

When thinking about Vision and the Voice and these experiences maybe it's not too far-fetched to think that these angels have origins in Egypt.
>>
What's the best book about Enochian Magick?
>>
>>18209170
Enochian Magic for Beginners by Tyson.

It's flawed but it's the best "baby's first" on the block.
>>
>>18209176
Cheers, lord Harambe.
>>
File: 2894910621_ae72c3ac5c.jpg (65KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
2894910621_ae72c3ac5c.jpg
65KB, 500x400px
>>18209036
>Judo-Christianity
>>
>>18208827
>I bet heavily on the amorality of the Enochian angels,

You would lose.

>>18209069
>Dirge says after some work his house was bulldozed and the remaining debris was piled into little pyramids.

Yep. His first square working, earth of earth. I've stood in the vacant lot in E'ville.

>>18209164

Even fuck ups can be entertaining, at least in retrospect.

>>18209164
>it's not too far-fetched to think that these angels have origins in Egypt.

Not really. More like Sumer.
>>
Can Enochian beings answer questions for you when worked with? I happened upon this thread and now I am very curious.
>>
>>18211366

Yes, if they are willing to work with you.
>>
>>18211424
Are the transcripts really so christo-centric as I'm reading?
>>
>>18211436

Depends on what you're reading.
>>
>>18211439
Original transcripts as presented by Tyson in hos beginners book. It just caught me off guard.
>>
>>18211442

Ah, okay. The Enochian system is based on the Revelation of St John the Divine and Dee was a devout Christian, albeit a bit on the heretical side.
>>
>>18211446
A bit yes. Dude was willing to turn to a seer after all. I have studied and practiced Norse pagansim for about two years now and I know the things I've felt and seen are real. But the angels speak of the abrahamic God a lot. Again, just curious.
>>
>>18211450
>But the angels speak of the abrahamic God a lot.

Of course they would. The angels claimed that the system of magic delivered unto Dee and Kelly was the same God had given to Enoch, before the Great Flood.
>>
>>18211455
Oh I realize. That was the first thing that gave me questions.
>>
>>18211479

Tyson doesn't shy away from the Christian elements, wch is part of why he's a decent introduction. If all the Christian eschatology disturbs you, you probably shouldn't be messing around with Enochian, anyway.
>>
Are the Enochian angels the same entities as those in Christianity? Is it the same Gabriel and whatnot? Or are they different?
>>
>>18211315
>Yep. His first square working, earth of earth. I've stood in the vacant lot in E'ville.

Was this bulldozing something...spontaneous or was it planned to happen, with a rather entertaining outcome?

>Not really. More like Sumer.

Is Sumer where the abrahamic faiths originated? How closely entwined are these angels with the abrahamic faiths? Do they serve under AHYH/YHVH, or is this a whole other hierarchy of beings?

If you don't mind sharing, what was the most common appearance when working with these beings?
>>
>>18208827
I could see why your friend would be obsessed with the apocalypse ritual. Just read this:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook418.htm

Blew my mind, completely confirmed my assumption that demons are all in one's mind.
>>
>>18212801
3spooky5me.
>>
>>18212721
ELOHIYM or YHWH is the Canaanite EL.
EL is a derivative transformation of ENLIL.
The Judeo-Abrahamic Faith is a cult of Enlil transformed over the ages. Hence why the entities of the Sumer were either made subservient to him or demonized.
The Adversary or Satan is simply Enki.

This is why when we begin to work with the higher Aethyrs you come to understand that YHWH is an Usurper and a Liar. He is a God born of Mind, not the Source of Mind or Godhead.

Then there's the whole deal with METATRON and how he came to be the Chancellor of EL.
>>
>>18212721
>Was this bulldozing something...spontaneous

It was, at least at the time, an unexpected outcome.

>Is Sumer where the abrahamic faiths originated?

Nope.

>How closely entwined are these angels with the abrahamic faiths? Do they serve under AHYH/YHVH, or is this a whole other hierarchy of beings?

They predate Jehovah.

>If you don't mind sharing, what was the most common appearance when working with these beings?

They appeared however they cared to appear. What was more interesting was when they took possession of people in my environment.

>>18215152

Silly shit.
>>
>>18215152
I'm not sure what to say about this.

>>18215512
>They predate Jehovah.

So what exactly are they, in your opinion? Are there any particular pantheon of gods that they are related to, or is this something that is not known?

If they predate YHVH, then does that mean Michael, Auriel, etc. are not of these abrhamic faiths?

>They appeared however they cared to appear.

Fair enough.

>What was more interesting was when they took possession of people in my environment.

This is what worries me about practicing ceremonial magick and such. I'm not worried about myself, but the people that I interact with. Is there any obvious way to see if someone is possessed, let alone free them from the possession (especially with these angels)? Or are you sort of fucked and can't do anything?
>>
>>18215788
>Are there any particular pantheon of gods that they are related to, or is this something that is not known?

I'd say they're related to all gods.

>If they predate YHVH, then does that mean Michael, Auriel, etc. are not of these abrhamic faiths?

Not originally, no. They likely go back to Sumer as well.

>Is there any obvious way to see if someone is possessed, let alone free them from the possession (especially with these angels)?

With experience, it's pretty obvious when someone is likely possessed.

>Or are you sort of fucked and can't do anything?

Not at all. It's what I wanted/expected to happen.
>>
>>18209176

I'm reading it, and I'm feeling SERIOUSLY tempted.

I have strong qualms about their alleged boss, but the angels themselves don't put me off.

The story of Dee and Kelley is also compelling and entertaining.

The associated aesthetics are pretty rad, and the religious bend seems to be less stringent than most, in the moral sense.
>>
Are Dee's Five Books of Mystery authentic or are they made up by the "editor"?
>>
>>18216017

What editor? They're in Dee's hand.
>>
>>18216028
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>18215816

Sorry about cutting off the conversation like this, but I had some matters to tend to. Family, cooking, etc.

>I'd say they're related to all gods.
>Not originally, no. They likely go back to Sumer as well.

Very interesting. I wonder why these archangels became associated with the abrahamic faiths? I'll need to read more into the history of the religions and such.

>With experience, it's pretty obvious when someone is likely possessed.
>Not at all. It's what I wanted/expected to happen.

What I was trying to ask is if I am practicing ceremonial magick, working with spirits/gods, yoga, etc. can I be putting other friends and family at risk of unwanted possession? Especially a future wife, kids, and friends that do not partake in any sort of meditation. I wouldn't want any friends getting hurt from something like this. Is there something that can be done to prevent loved ones from getting hurt in these situations? Have you ever encountered problems like this?
>>
>>18219424
>Have you ever encountered problems like this?

As I say, it wasn't a problem. I don't know that all forms of ceremonial magic are susceptible to this sort of thing. I happen to know that Enochian is. Unlike other forms, Enochian is difficult to contain. It's relatively risky stuff. I usually counsel folks to avoid it, if possible.

Those who can't will understand what I mean.
>>
one of my friends got really into the enochian keys and went off the deep end about all sorts of stuff too specific to post here. this person was - up til that point - a solid practical magician, healthy with a good sense of humor. very disturbing what happened. i don't know if it was the keys specifically but that's the last thing we spoke about where he seemed quite lucid. this was a few years back

i began to have dreams about the enochian symbols around this time. the dreams were quite beautiful but i have left them alone because of the above experience.
>>
>>18219483
>As I say, it wasn't a problem. I don't know that all forms of ceremonial magic are susceptible to this sort of thing.

That's good that it isn't a problem. So as long as I keep informing myself and practice carefully everything should be OK, including friends, family etc?

> I happen to know that Enochian is. Unlike other forms, Enochian is difficult to contain. It's relatively risky stuff. I usually counsel folks to avoid it, if possible.

So there's no possible way to safely banish these beings from one's environment? Do you know why the "spaces" that come from the keys/calls have no methods of banishing?

>Those who can't will understand what I mean.

Makes sense, since they will only *really* work with people that can help them further their agenda.

Out of your years of practice, do you have any idea what this agenda could be? There seems to be... a lot of apocalyptic imagery associated with them.

Do you think that these beings can be consulted for "inner development" or initiation advice even if they don't need you for their agenda, as long as one is humble, kind, and honest?
>>
>>18219557
>Do you know why the "spaces" that come from the keys/calls have no methods of banishing?

How do you banish a space? You can only move on to another one.

>Makes sense, since they will only *really* work with people that can help them further their agenda.

Pretty much.

>Out of your years of practice, do you have any idea what this agenda could be?

Yeah.

>Do you think that these beings can be consulted for "inner development" or initiation advice even if they don't need you for their agenda, as long as one is humble, kind, and honest?

I don't see why not. The point being that Enochian isn't necessary for everyone. There are lots of things to do in ceremonial work.
>>
>>18219627
>How do you banish a space? You can only move on to another one.

Hmm. That doesn't sound very safe. So wherever these spaces are created, they just sit there and there is nothing that can be done? If done in one's home, is there something that can be done to prevent these beings from coming out and wrecking havoc in the home?

>Yeah.

Would you like to share, a little bit? It seems like you don't want to. That's OK, too.

>I don't see why not. The point being that Enochian isn't necessary for everyone. There are lots of things to do in ceremonial work.

That's good to know. I think that what a person wants to work with lies in their interests and goals. The only real way to find out is to ask them, to be honest.

Personally I am interested in working with the Golden Dawn and A.'.A.'. material. When I have worked enough with the sephira, the paths, etc. I would like to give this enochian a visit. It seems very interesting, and I think it has great potential for aiding in initiation and inner development. It'd be pretty neat to be able to paint my experiences with them to share with others. Then again, there are many other paths and enochian isn't necessary. Again it really depends on a person's goals and such.
>>
>>18219694
>So wherever these spaces are created, they just sit there and there is nothing that can be done?

Not really. You can lay down another one.

>If done in one's home, is there something that can be done to prevent these beings from coming out and wrecking havoc in the home?

Some are safer than others, obviously, so less risk. In general, that's correct. Not much you can do about it, aside from exerting direct control.

>Would you like to share, a little bit?

Nope. It's crazy talk, anyway.

>When I have worked enough with the sephira, the paths, etc. I would like to give this enochian a visit. It seems very interesting, and I think it has great potential for aiding in initiation and inner development.

This seems a reasonable goal.

>Again it really depends on a person's goals and such.

It does. I suppose I was always going to involve myself in Enochian. That seems clear from the beginning, in retrospect. When I found someone in real life who could answer my questions, he was working Enochian almost exclusively. For a host of reasons, it's where I began.
>>
>>18219712

>Not really. You can lay down another one.
>
Some are safer than others, obviously, so less risk. In general, that's correct. Not much you can do about it, aside from exerting direct control.

So to very generally state, you can eventually work with something like ZAX (very extreme example), and then replace the space with something safer like TEX? So like if a space that is deemed risky is created, can it be replaced with something that is safer? I am very uninformed on this matter, so sorry if it sounds silly.

>Nope. It's crazy talk, anyway.

Understandable; thanks for being honest. Even with my minute experiences, it's not hard to see how things can really get crazy. I try not to stray too far from real, direct experiences.

>It does. I suppose I was always going to involve myself in Enochian. That seems clear from the beginning, in retrospect. When I found someone in real life who could answer my questions, he was working Enochian almost exclusively. For a host of reasons, it's where I began.

What exactly brought you into this ceremonial magick in the first place? When did you know that the angels were giving signs of wanting to work with you? Very interesting.
>>
>>18219757
>So to very generally state, you can eventually work with something like ZAX (very extreme example), and then replace the space with something safer like TEX?

Yeah, theoretically, but doing ZAX at home would be dumb.

TEX is too heavy for my taste. In any case, you would need to move on.

>What exactly brought you into this ceremonial magick in the first place?

Nominally, a full-page add in Popular Science for the hardbound edition of Simon's, Necronomicon. I wanted to know whether it was real. My research led me to the Golden Dawn and Crowley and ceremonial work interested me.

>When did you know that the angels were giving signs of wanting to work with you?

When they started intervening in my life, giving me what I wanted, but with rather fateful strings attached. They came for me and weren't very subtle about it, even though I didn't really understand what was happening at the time.
>>
>>18219784
>Yeah, theoretically,

So there IS something that can be done. Good. I guess this is something that I need to look into for when the time comes.

>but doing ZAX at home would be dumb.

Anyone that decides to open the abodes of Mr C. and friends inside their own home is just asking for hell, literally. I bet that it's these foolish mistakes that result in people losing their marbles.

>TEX is too heavy for my taste. In any case, you would need to move on.

Which governors do you think are the most "people friendly", in the context of approaching for initiaion advice and such? Which Aethyr do you like to work with the most?

>Nominally, a full-page add in Popular Science for the hardbound edition of Simon's, Necronomicon. I wanted to know whether it was real. My research led me to the Golden Dawn and Crowley and ceremonial work interested me.

Interesting, you are not far off from myself. The only difference is that I began with a sort of psuedo yoga, aimed at opening and empowering the chakras; eventually preparing for working with the kundalini. The opening exercises worked very well for me, when they were followed correctly. The beginner meditations used names from the necronomicon to further empower and open the chakras. It was after a while that the meditations were taking too long in comparison to the results. I also didn't like that it left me "too open".

This is when I started finding about Ape's threads and the GD and such. So far the results were good, but I took a break working with it because I have no idea what's going on with the work. I learned in a harsh manner that one must be well informed before working with anything, really. It's good I didn't do anything too serious.

Cont.
>>
>>18219842
>>18219784

>When they started intervening in my life, giving me what I wanted, but with rather fateful strings attached.

I am making an assumption here, but this is why I wouldn't ask for things of a "material" nature. If I can get it myself, then I would rather just do that and grow from the experience. I don't think something like initiation can be just sought after in the same way, though. This is the reason for eventually consulting such beings.

>They came for me and weren't very subtle about it, even though I didn't really understand what was happening at the time.

Sounds terrifying. Did you know that something was fucking with you at the time, or were you completely oblivious?
>>
>>18219842
>Which governors do you think are the most "people friendly", in the context of approaching for initiaion advice and such?

I'm tempted to say it doesn't work that way. It would be specific to each individual, depending on where they were along their path. It's more like what you need at the moment.

>Which Aethyr do you like to work with the most?

It depends. I was probably my happiest in ZIP, especially the first time we opened it.

>The beginner meditations used names from the necronomicon to further empower and open the chakras.

Wow.

>I learned in a harsh manner that one must be well informed before working with anything, really. It's good I didn't do anything too serious.

Indeed. Finding Ape's threads was probably a step in the right direction.

>>18219850
>I am making an assumption here, but this is why I wouldn't ask for things of a "material" nature.

I didn't ask. Circumstances just served her to me on a silver platter, so to speak.

>Did you know that something was fucking with you at the time, or were you completely oblivious?

I thought it was passing weird, but was pretty much oblivious to what was happening. It was actually a lot of fun.

Life is happening, so if you've more, it will likely have to wait until tomorrow.
>>
OP here: I'm curious as to the sorts of evocation rituals each of you used, and if you've attempted mixing them- I've found from my own experiences that the method used with each brings about varying levels of intensity of contact, as well as alters heavily the subject material. Could be fluke, potentially, hence the question- I'd like to compare.
>>
>>18219861
>Life is happening, so if you've more, it will likely have to wait until tomorrow.

Just a little bit more; I am in the a situation more or less (funny enough). Some more family things and cooking. It was taking me quite a bit of time because I was trying to peel apples for pie at the same time. Thank-you for the brief conversation, it's very interesting.
>>
>>18219861

I'll just type this one up before bedtime, since there's time. I'll be around in the afternoon.

>It's more like what you need at the moment.

Makes sense. So the appropriate governors are contacted depending on the needs of the practitioner.

>It depends. I was probably my happiest in ZIP, especially the first time we opened it.

Wow, funny how this reminded me of the cry of the 9th aethyr, right at this particular time in my life:

"... It is impossible to say anything about her. She is naked; her whole body is covered with fine gold hairs, that are the electric flames that are the spears of mighty and terrible Angels who breast-plates are the scales of her skin. And the hair of her head, that flows down to her feet, is the very light of God himself. Of all the glories beheld by the seer in the Aethyrs, there is not one which is worthy to be compared with her littlest finger-nail. For although he may not partake of the Aethyr, without the ceremonial preparations, even the beholding of this Aethyr from afar is like the partaking of all the former Aethyrs. The Seer is lost in wonder, which is peace."

"And the ring of the horizon above her is a company of glorious Archangels with joined hands, that stand and sing: This is the daughter of BABALON the Beautiful, that she hath borne unto the Father of All. And unto all hath she borne her. "

"This is the Daughter of the King. This is the Virgin of Eternity. This is she that the Holy One hath wrested from the Giant Time, and the prize of them that have overcome Space. This is she that is set upon the Throne of Understanding. Holy, Holy, Holy is her name, not to be spoken among men."
>>
"... but this is she, that immaculate, the name of whose name may not be spoken. Thought cannot pierce the glory that defendeth her, for thought is smitten dead before her presence. Memory is blank, and in the most ancient books of Magick are neither words to conjure her, nor adorations to praise her. Will bends like a reed in the temptests that sweep the borders of her kingdom, and imagination cannot figure so much as one petal of the lilies whereon she standeth in the lake of crystal, in the sea of glass.

This is she that hath bedecked her hair with seven stars, the seven breaths of God that move and thrill its excellence. And she hath tired her hair with seven combs, whereupon are written the seven secret names of God that are not known even of the Angels, or of the Archangels, or of the Leader of the armies of the Lord.

Holy, Holy, Holy art thou, and blessed be Thy name for ever"

I think that this part has something to do with the fruits of initiation into the A.'.A.'.:

"...Blessed without name or number who hath taken the azure of night, and crystallized it into a pure sapphire-stone, who hath taken the gold of the sun, and beaten it into an infinite ring, and hath set the sapphire therein, and put it upon his finger. Refrain

Open wide your gates, O City of God, for I bring No-one with me. Sink your swords and your spears in salutation, for the Mother and the Babe are my companions. Let the banquet be prepared in the palace of the King's daughter. Let the lights be kindled; Are not we the children of the light? Refrain

For this is the key-stone of the palace of the King's daughter. This is the Stone of the Philosophers. This is the Stone that is hidden in the walls of the ramparts. Peace, Peace, Peace unto Him that is throned therein! Refrain"
>>
File: What he mean by dis.png (46KB, 560x219px) Image search: [Google]
What he mean by dis.png
46KB, 560x219px
>>18206589
>>
>>18212801
Literally, why? Why is this something that anyone would strive for?
>>
>>18221400
>>18221367

What was the outcome in working with ZIP? That must have been one hell of a ride, given that ZIP is the first aeythr outside of the abyss penetrating binah.

>Wow.

I know, it is quite silly...I worked with the opening program in the first link, after with success the second one:

http://www.enkiea.org/index/meditations
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

I then began working with their program,

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

They changed it from their old site, but it's still sort of the same thing. I just dropped the satanic junk and pieced together a workable program. I had a particularly bad experience with the ajna, so I wanted to stay away from this type of "yoga" and work with something safer This was around he time I found K's threads. I worked with the LRP and the Middle Pillar, unfortunately having an unpleasant experience with the da'at (similar to what happened with the ajna). I learned that I need to be more informed with what I am working, as some bad things can happen along the way.

With the ajna, I suddenly awoke one night to a massive *pop* in the middle of my head (think of when you crack a knuckle). My vision got all messed up, and the last image I saw would just stay there, even though I was moving my eyes back and forth. Yes, I was 100% awake and not hallucinating.

What happened with the da'at can't be put into words, or I would be happy to share.

>I didn't ask. Circumstances just served her to me on a silver platter, so to speak.

Her?

>. It was actually a lot of fun.

What was the furthest aether that you were able to successfully penetrate and initiate yourself into? Are you still working with the enochian?
>>
>>18221531
>My vision got all messed up, and the last image I saw would just stay there, even though I was moving my eyes back and forth.

What I meant by this was that what I saw last through my eyes wide open, froze. Even though I moved my eyes around, this image did not change. I was like the last "frame" I saw did not move. It's really hard to describe to be honest.
>>
>>18212801
very underrated post. sadly /x/ doesn't realize the significance of God and Christ because they've been blinded by the doings of man and the church and miss the bigger picture. truly frightening.
>>
>>18221586
I had this happen to me actually, actually both things but on seperate occasions:

1) shortly after a death in my family I was awake late at night similar to now on /x/. After deciding to go to sleep I shut off the computer and every light but there was an incessant electronic buzzing noise that I searched for but could not find the source anywhere in my living room. I'll say of note, this is before any chakra work, rituals, or even occult reading, the only thing that had happened was a particular death in my family that led me to /x/ in search of answers/comfort. After searching but not finding the source (although to the best of my ability I seemed to find it most pronounced dead center of the room, midair almost, with no apparent cause), I went to lay down to sleep. As I was beginning to drift off to sleep I suddenly heard and saw an increasingly loud buzzing noise and saw it across my closed eye vision as a blue light that moved from the peripheral to the center of my focus like a star or dot until suddenly when it reached about between my eyebrows it suddenly POPPED and there was an explosive noise and blast of light that woke me up and felt so jarring as to be almost painful. I got up and was very startled but found nothing to do but just sit and be amazed and startled...

2) The other part is oftentimes, around that same period of time I would go for drives after smoking marijuana. I would be in my hometown and I knew the roads quite well, particularly the roads I'd take home and adjacent routes. Well sometimes after smoking I'd be in a strange state similar to astral projection where I'd be somewhere else, seeing things, hearing things, out of body. Sometimes I'd feel great movements of energy inside myself and a few times the energy grew so concentrated that it would suddenly leap between my index and middle finger like an arc of electricity and burn/shock me. I did not have control over this and cannot recreate it now, it's a mystery to me..
>>
>>18221966
>>18221966
cont.

Driving home I'd often be half-aware and only because I was so unconcerned with my well-being did I even drive like this but the worst was that some times I would get exactly like >>18221586
said, an image burned in my vision that no matter where I turned my head or eyes or open or closed that is all I saw, like a melted screen that could no longer process new information. I remember it would be the road I was on and I could make out all the details even though they were blurry as my vision was blurry but I could see the curve of the road as I was approaching it at that instant, I could see the trees and the houses alongside, I could even see the headlights of an approaching car coming from the street ahead to the right. That freaked me out the most, those headlights as if I were locked in a moment in time before some car accident. The really freaky thing is I'd be locked in that vision/image for an awful length of time which I could not make out and then suddenly it would evaporate or something and I'd suddenly be in the parking lot of my building. Safe and between the white lines. I have no idea how that is even possible save for diving providence. It's really frightening to even remember those times and I feel so foolish for having ever risked such injury or even death to myself or others but this is /x/ and I'm certain more than ever that I'm not the only one with a similar story. This happened in 2011 for the sake of saying.
>>
In the Tool song "Lost Keys: Blame Hofmann" A man recounts his story of taking LSD and being visited by ET's.
They share information with him, "A message of hope for those who choose to listen, and a warning for those who do not."

The Hofmann reference is of course, Albert Hofmann, creator of LSD25, but do the "Keys" mentioned, reference Enochian Keys (magic/Entities)?

This wouldnt be a stretch, as the lead singer of Tool used the Enochian Alphabet for his project "A Perfect Circle", and the drummer of Tool is a practicing ceremonial magician.

I ask because, 2 years before the album released I had an EXTREMELY similar event happen to me while on psilocybin mushrooms. Mine however, ended before I could receive any message the ET's (or Extra-Dimensionals as I know believe) had for me, and the event has never left me. I am curious if I should make another attempt to contact them.
>>
>>18219904
>It was taking me quite a bit of time because I was trying to peel apples for pie at the same time.

Sweet.

>>18221367
>So the appropriate governors are contacted depending on the needs of the practitioner.

The appropriate aethyr is opened according to need. The governors are specific to each aethyr.

>>18221400
>"...Blessed without name or number who hath taken the azure of night, and crystallized it into a pure sapphire-stone, who hath taken the gold of the sun, and beaten it into an infinite ring, and hath set the sapphire therein, and put it upon his finger. Refrain

If I recall correctly, that is a reference to Crowley's ring.

>>18221531
>What was the outcome in working with ZIP?

Technically speaking, everything, from then to now. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise.

In the near term, though, my ajna opened, much to everyone's surprise. I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. Life got weird and complicated and then came the fall.

> I worked with the LRP and the Middle Pillar, unfortunately having an unpleasant experience with the da'at (similar to what happened with the ajna). I learned that I need to be more informed with what I am working, as some bad things can happen along the way.

My old teacher rails against the Middle Pillar exercise, saying that ignoring the pillars of severity and mercy leads to imbalance.

MP is good for boosting your LRP, in my experience. I haven't done anything with it, beyond that.

>Yes, I was 100% awake and not hallucinating.

Interesting. Yes, that would be rather disconcerting.

>Her?

The woman I married, my first scryer.

>What was the furthest aether that you were able to successfully penetrate and initiate yourself into?

I opened the 6th successfully. Something in the 5th has been whispering to me for some years, though haven't formally made the call.

>Are you still working with the enochian?

Somewhat. I keep my hand in. Mostly, I seem to be sorting through the results of past work.
>>
>>18221855
Not that anon but true
a lot of anons will dismiss this as there is not enough materialistic physical evidence but
the authenticity of jesus wether he was real or not is insignificant
the messege is clear and should be noted
>>
>>18206678
Yeah okay pal, you can't string a sentence together but I bet you've got all the answers.
>>
>>18208363
Congrats, that's literally the shittest request anyone has ever made of anything.
>>
>>18222030
WARNING: EXTRA DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS
>>
>>18222612
why not?
>>
>>18221442
https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2014/01/14/the-8-pointed-star-symbol/
>>
>>18222190

>If I recall correctly, that is a reference to Crowley's ring.

A reference to Crowley's jewellery, literally? Strange; maybe there is more to it.

>Technically speaking, everything, from then to now.

Amazing; only a very advanced practitioner could have made it that far. Crowley had difficulty bearing the vision in his experience.

>In the near term, though, my ajna opened, much to everyone's surprise. I was happier than I'd ever been in my life.

Interesting. I'm not surprised about the feeling with ajna. I would say that working with it is synonymous with pure ecstasy. I can't imagine the feeling of it fully opening.

>Life got weird and complicated and then came the fall.

Fall? What happened, if you don't mind?

> saying that ignoring the pillars of severity and mercy leads to imbalance.

I think I may be wrong here, but in the GD portal papers the practitioner begins with formulating the names of god in the middle pillar. With experience, the names in the other pillars are included. Regardie thinks that this is superfluous, recommending his circulations when the middle pillar is established.

http://www.oldways.org/documents/ceremonial/regardie/regardie_the_middle_pillar_edited_by_chic_cicero_2004.pdf

The circulations begin on page 210. What do you think of it?

>MP is good for boosting your LRP, in my experience. I haven't done anything with it, beyond that.

What do you think of Regardie's Middle Pillar for 5=6? It's on page 212 in the above document.

>Interesting. Yes, that would be rather disconcerting.

It's funny that a lot of these experience happen in a similar fashion. I know it is not hallucination, since I have enough experience to know if I am awake or asleep. I could fully move my body and such, so there's that. Good thing it went away just as fast as it came.

>The woman I married, my first scryer.

Oh my! Such a lucky-ass man! I hope you're happy together.

Cont. a lil more
>>
>>18222947

>I opened the 6th successfully. Something in the 5th has been whispering to me for some years, though haven't formally made the call.

>Somewhat. I keep my hand in. Mostly, I seem to be sorting through the results of past work.

What's stopping you from working with the 5th call?

When you were working with the aethyrs, did you experience something similar to attainment to the HGA? What do you think this, "HGA" is?

I'm quite surprised to find someone such as yourself in this place! I will admit the occult threads were amazing in the past, but now it is mostly filled with shitposting, save for the few interesting folks that pass by. Isn't there a place that can appreciate good advice?
>>
>>18222947
>Fall? What happened, if you don't mind?

What we were doing was unsustainable and I fell. Lost everything except my books and papers. I spent over ten years in the wilderness.

> What do you think of it?

I remember doing the exercise, but it's been a long time. I suggest it because this kind of visualization will help your LRP.

>What do you think of Regardie's Middle Pillar for 5=6?

Meh. What's meaningful for 5=6 is the "Knowledge and Conversation of One's Holy Guardian Angel". The rest is cosplay.

>I hope you're happy together.

Lost in the fall.

>>18222964
>What's stopping you from working with the 5th call?

Nothing stops me. Not sure there's anything to be gained by a direct assault, either.

>What do you think this, "HGA" is?

I think it best not to speculate. It's an experience more than a thing.

>I'm quite surprised to find someone such as yourself in this place!

I like it here. I'm free to say whatever I like to whomever I like.
>>
>>18223289
>What we were doing was unsustainable and I fell. Lost everything except my books and papers. I spent over ten years in the wilderness.

>Lost in the fall.

Wait wat. So working with the supernals wrecked havock into your life causing you to lose your wife and everything? Was this wandering in the wilderness the result of a failed attempt to cross the abyss and successfully penetrate the supernals? How did this make you lose your wife?

>I remember doing the exercise, but it's been a long time. I suggest it because this kind of visualization will help your LRP.

Okay, so it's nothing too special then. So I should try to include the other pillars as soon as possible, if I'd like to work with the middle pillar exercise?

>Meh. What's meaningful for 5=6 is the "Knowledge and Conversation of One's Holy Guardian Angel". The rest is cosplay.

So it's useless, then? I don't think that this exercise is used for the attainment per say.

>I think it best not to speculate. It's an experience more than a thing.

So this K + C has specific requirements depending on the individual. Interestingly my mom when she was younger was working with a program similar to a book dealing with the dark night of the soul by john of the cross. I may be wrong on this title, though. She spent many hours praying, reciting pslams, prayers, etc. She had an extremely powerful experience that defied everything. Intense beauty; rapture; bliss... She says that in the context of her program, one can never really be ready for god. He will come, seemingly out of nowhere and when he deems necessary. It's really a shame that she stopped after that and is not longer religious.

>Nothing stops me. Not sure there's anything to be gained by a direct assault, either.

So basically the outcome of working with this aethyr will not be worth it? So you don't feel ready to work with it, in other words.

>I like it here.

Makes sense and all. It's good that K's threads are bringing more like minded people.
>>
>>18223383
>Was this wandering in the wilderness the result of a failed attempt to cross the abyss and successfully penetrate the supernals?

No, it was successful alright.

>How did this make you lose your wife?

Long story. The proximal cause was my pissing off one of the more powerful magicians in my sphere. Opened successfully, aethyrs can seriously rearrange chunks of your life. What we were up to was, if anything, more risky still. That it all went boom is hardly surprising.

>So I should try to include the other pillars as soon as possible, if I'd like to work with the middle pillar exercise?

I suppose I should ask him for a more substantive critique, to be honest.

>So it's useless, then?

No, just not necessarily pertinent to what's most important about 5=6.

>She spent many hours praying, reciting pslams, prayers, etc. She had an extremely powerful experience that defied everything. Intense beauty; rapture; bliss...

This seems very closely related, yes.

>So you don't feel ready to work with it, in other words.

Essentially, yeah. I feel like I'm still assimilating and adjusting to my experiences so far.

>It's good that K's threads are bringing more like minded people.

It is. He's doing yeoman's work and deserves a lot more credit than he gets. Were it not for him, I probably wouldn't hang around. I'd certainly be less likely to contribute constructively.
>>
>>18223452

>Long story. The proximal cause was my pissing off one of the more powerful magicians in my sphere.

Hmm. I wonder how such magicians can end way up there and be subject to something so immature and petty. I am assuming here that these magicians live around in our society somewhere.

>Opened successfully, aethyrs can seriously rearrange chunks of your life. What we were up to was, if anything, more risky still. That it all went boom is hardly surprising.

So basically the higher you go, the more risky it gets?

>I suppose I should ask him for a more substantive critique, to be honest.

It's really unfortunate that Regardie leaves it at, "superflous". Not such a good idea, given the state of our world.

>No, just not necessarily pertinent to what's most important about 5=6.

I am thinking of using it to help develop and fortify what Crowley calls, "the body of light". I don't think I will be able to successfully work with the sephira and paths without this preliminary work. I am not sure if the middle pillar and LRP on their own will suffice on their own in this case.

>Essentially, yeah. I feel like I'm still assimilating and adjusting to my experiences so far.

Neat, do you think that you will ever return back to trying to work with the higher spheres, or would you rather just not mess with it?

>Were it not for him, I probably wouldn't hang around. I'd certainly be less likely to contribute constructively.

Yes, I certainly agree. The only reason why I even come to this site is for the threads. 4chan itself really went shitty in 2013, moreso after the summer of 2014.
>>
>>18215512
>They predate Jehovah.
Nothing predates YHWH.
>>
>>18208363
topkek
>>
Ok I'm some random fag exploring and I come across this thread. Can someone explain what these angels are what exactly is this ritual that you spoke of because I really want to know about it.
>>
>>18206678
I like how this is the only post I can agree with, yet it is attacked from all sides.
It speaks of the same thing in another language.
Everyone calls bullshit while exposing their own misunderstanding of their own enterprise.

This is why I only lurk in these threads from time to time, and never post.
Apparently being an "occultist" makes you a supercunt.
I'd like to stay clean.

To the rest I ask, what is your goal, if you have any.
>>
>>18222030
Anymore insight from people in the Know?
>>
>>18223530
>I am assuming here that these magicians live around in our society somewhere.

Not any more. He's been dead for years. The man did have a legitimate grievance, but was on the wrong side of the issue. We settled it, before he moved on.

>So basically the higher you go, the more risky it gets?

Not necessarily. There are some gnarly places in the lower aethyrs, too.

>I am not sure if the middle pillar and LRP on their own will suffice on their own in this case.

Practicing the LRP alone will help strengthen your body of light. The MP should help as well.

>Neat, do you think that you will ever return back to trying to work with the higher spheres

At this point, there's no avoiding working with them. After a while, your magical practice becomes a rather subtle thing.

>4chan itself really went shitty in 2013, moreso after the summer of 2014.

Pretty much. Some of us might argue it's always sucked. /x/ actually seems somewhat improved.

>>18224855
>Can someone explain what these angels are what exactly

Angels, spirits, whatever you want to call them. Maybe try a dictionary.

>what exactly is this ritual that you spoke of because I really want to know about it.

Not a ritual, an extensive system of magic.

>>18225401

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.
>>
>>18226314
>I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.
I guess I was asking if the "Lost Keys" were Enochian keys. I was also inquiring if It would be smart for me to make another attempt to contact the beings that manifested for me?
>>
>>18226717
>I guess I was asking if the "Lost Keys" were Enochian keys.

Maybe. They've been in print for a century.

>I was also inquiring if It would be smart for me to make another attempt to contact the beings that manifested for me?

How certain are you that any of these beings existed outside of his head or yours? If you are fairly certain, how would you go about contacting them?
>>
>>18226756
>How certain are you that any of these beings existed outside of his head or yours? If you are fairly certain, how would you go about contacting them?
I am 100% that they were physical manifestations.

I was wide awake, and conscious. In terms of going about contacting them... for months after the fact I was scared of being alone in room, because I could feel their presence if I didnt keep my mind focused and present in my self.

That was years ago, but I truly believe that if I asked sincerely, they would come again.
>>
>>18226314

>Not any more. He's been dead for years. The man did have a legitimate grievance, but was on the wrong side of the issue. We settled it, before he moved on.

That's interesting. To say that it's immature and petty is very arrogant of me; especially if I don't know what exactly happened. Interesting how you can meet another like this. Yikes.

>Not necessarily. There are some gnarly places in the lower aethyrs, too.

Fair enough, probably depends on the operations in question.

>Practicing the LRP alone will help strengthen your body of light. The MP should help as well.

This is what I've heard. I know the LRP is great, but the MP may not be sufficient in the future. I'll try to include the other pillars when the time comes. I was suspecting Regaerdie was off here, to be honest. Why he didn't justify his claims is beyond me.

>At this point, there's no avoiding working with them.

I guess you're just that useful to them! Kind of unsettling.

>Pretty much. Some of us might argue it's always sucked. /x/ actually seems somewhat improved.

Hmm. I think pic related sums it up nicely. Good thing the occ. threads are OK, though!

I'll stop the questions right here... Thank-you for the brief conversation and taking time to answer some questions! It's really interesting to hear some of the experiences of other practitioners that have walked the path quite far, let alone still down to earth. I really wish I could have been much more in depth and specific, but I just lack the knowledge on these subjects. It was a great pleasure, having been tossed a bone every now and then. Even though it was probably very vague to you, I learned quite a number of things. I hope the path is made clear for you so you can continue to walk this path. I'm really not sure if it ever ends, really... I like what the angel of the 5th aethyr said to crowley, "And he sayeth: is not life a long initiation unto sorrow?" Best of luck to you, again I appreciate the help.
>>
>>18226933
Also if you are curious as to what I was going on about here with the 9th aethyr,

>>18221367

The combination of the imagery with the daughter of babalon and the woman who is clothed with the sun and stars in the revelation of st. john have something to do with my "magical motto" that depicts what I am striving for. It'll take a shit ton of reading to get something right without sounding really silly, but I know it will be done. I know, I know, it sounds silly lol. Again, thank-you for listening and such.
>>
File: RIP 4chan.png (37KB, 1101x851px) Image search: [Google]
RIP 4chan.png
37KB, 1101x851px
>>18226933
>I think pic related sums it up nicely.

Whoops! here's the picture in question.
>>
>>18226933
>Interesting how you can meet another like this. Yikes.

I knew people scarier than him, to be honest.

>I guess you're just that useful to them! Kind of unsettling.

Or reassuring. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio..."

>Thank-you for the brief conversation and taking time to answer some questions!

You're most welcome. Hope you found something useful.

>Best of luck to you,

And to you.

>>18226947

Okay. These symbol sets aren't exactly the most transparent, even when they seem so profoundly relevant. Just give it time.

>>18226952

Heh.
>>
>>18229314
Do you still smoke cigarettes? I have a question regarding Enochian work and cigarettes.
>>
>>18230138

Nah. I quit. Why?
>>
>>18229314
>Okay. These symbol sets aren't exactly the most transparent, even when they seem so profoundly relevant. Just give it time.

No, to anyone else they would seem irrelevant. I guess I would say it's on the right path. I don't have words for it, it's kind of personal as silly as that sounds. I'm sure it will be clear a little later in time. One last bump for the thread I guess.

>Heh.

Following the "memes" lots of places turned to bad shitposting. At least before it was sort of funny.
>>
>>18206589

hol up op

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>18230303

http://hermetic.com/enochia/enoch-ref.html#The%2048%20Angelic%20Calls
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.