[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there an afterlife? if so what happens to animals after they pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: hjfjlfljh.jpg (68KB, 715x476px) Image search: [Google]
hjfjlfljh.jpg
68KB, 715x476px
is there an afterlife? if so what happens to animals after they pass?
>>
>>18201238
No.
Same as us.
>>
>>18201238
Let's assume that there is.

Any conscious animal should go there.

If you have a conscience, you can have a soul.
>>
>>18201238
Same as God: if it exists, it is 100% sure that it is not what we imagined.
>>
>>18201263
>if you're alive you have a soul
Fixed
>>
All dogs go to heaven.
>>
File: 8373718.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8373718.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>18201238
No there isnt, and "death" isnt "real" as well.
You know, life is just chemical reaction.
Death is same.
what really "death" is, is just permanent lose of consciousness.
And consciousness is in the brain, so yeah, if your brain "die" "you" "die" as well.
>>
>>18201273
Not necessarily true.
>>
File: qweee.jpg (264KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
qweee.jpg
264KB, 1000x667px
>>18201273
So plants have soul ?
And pic related as well ?
>>
File: 7tIocyI.jpg (279KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
7tIocyI.jpg
279KB, 800x611px
>>18201238
>>
>>18201936
was a good movie
>>
>>18204291
According to animism, yes, everything has a soul.

>"And I know every rock and tree and creature, has a life, has a spirit, has a name!" -Pocahontas
>>
>>18204291
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>18204321
>>18204319
why we kill plants then ? if they have soul ?
>>
>>18204321
and how is plant supposed to be judged in her final day ? Based on how much water she stole from that plant next door ?
>>
>>18204329
Why do we kill each other?
>>
>>18204333
You'll see
>>
>>18204339
So you dont know.
>>18204337
Well, I dont kill people, dont know about you.
But I am pretty sure everyone kill plants.
>>
File: socute.png (397KB, 603x358px) Image search: [Google]
socute.png
397KB, 603x358px
beavers are so cute, would you look at these adorable motherfuckers. :P
>>
Does microorganisms have souls? What's the difference between a living and an inert being?
Does each cell of my body has its own soul? What's the difference between an unicelular organism and a pluricelular organism?
What makes a cycle of chemical reactions so special?

Each plant is a living being, so each must have its own soul. What if I cut part of a plant and put it in the soil, so other plant grows? What if an earthworm is split in two, and the two ends keep living? Does the soul gets split, or a new soul is received from the chauldron?

I think that the soul, or aura, or electromagnetic whatever is a product of a high amount chemical reactions of the body. There are not many changes in a rock or the air (relatively), but when molecules interact in a extended period of time, what we call life forms, this residual energy is produced. Is that the soul?

TL;DR: maybe souls are the product, not the source of life.

Fuck I'm drunk
>>
>>18201936
because dumb bitches let them in
>>
File: Paramatma_2.jpg (145KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
Paramatma_2.jpg
145KB, 375x512px
>>18204291
>Bg 7.4 β€” Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego – all together these eight constitute My separated material energies.
>Bg 7.5 β€” Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature.

This symptom - exploiting the material energies - along with awareness, and the "life cycle" (birth, growth, reproduction, dwindling, death) are the symptoms of embodied souls.

Going on this, I would say entities all the way down to viruses are alive in the Vedic view, and thus have souls.

>>18204329
Material bodies cannot exist without killing some other form. Even autotrophes attack and defend. Even if you stopped eating entirely, you would kill things by walking, you would kill things by washing, you would kill things by breathing. Just moving causes the death of microorganisms on your skin.

>>18204333
Plants and animals are already considered "punitive" forms, as they contain additional coverings over the soul's consciousness. They are not judged, but transmigrate through a set pattern until they again reach a human body.

>>18204433
>Does microorganisms have souls? What's the difference between a living and an inert being?
Answered.

>Does each cell of my body has its own soul?
I honestly don't know. My initial thought is no.

>What makes a cycle of chemical reactions so special?
Certain organizations of matter provide a network capable of housing a soul. In my opinion, the chemical reactions are not exclusive, and if we ever create a mechanical system complex enough it will be capable of having an embodied soul.

>What if I cut part of a plant and put it in the soil, so other plant grows?
One of infinite souls would enter the new plant body. Same with the Earthworm.

>Is that the soul?
No, spiritual energy has absolutely nothing to do with material, other than both being energies of Krishna.
>>
If they are ready (mostly pets)they move onto third density beingness. They will reincarnate into a sentient being body (hummanoid)and move foward through its spritual growth evolutionary path to oneness of reuniting with inifinte intelligence or source, i prefer to call it The one true infinite creator.
>>
>>18201238
No. They rot.
>>
>>18206576
Following this order... the "souls" seem very much similar to thought-constructs held within the mind, or some sort of Overmind.
>>
>>18204277
Wut?? so if my battery die on muh phone the phone diez so your telling me i die like that to? just turnz off and shit??

Yes. =)
>>
>>18201238
According to a couple of people that had a nde and claim to have seen the other side of the tunnel, people and animals that cared for you during their lifetime are wainting for you there.
Who knows.
>>
>>18204291
Acordding to catholic church animals have an animal soul, plants have a vegetal soul, and even rocks have a mineral soul. Everything created by God has a soul. the difference of the human soul is that ours need to be saved since we are concious about sin.
So yeah even rocks have it easier than us.
>>
>>18206613
Chapter 13 of the Gita gets into more detail.

http://www.vedabase.com/en/bg/13
>>
My mom attempted suicide a few years back. She went to some bright place and saw my dead dog jumping around happy to see her. She loved that dog.
>>
>>18204433
It all depends on how much energy you have accumulated my drunk friend. I can't go into detail.
>>
File: 1431387319645.jpg (148KB, 974x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431387319645.jpg
148KB, 974x1500px
>>18204277
I don't think you really know what consciousness is. To be honest, no one really knows exactly what it is. But it is actually really likely that it is not created in the brain. The brain works more like a radio or TV if you like. Where the consciousness is getting broadcast-ed to.

But as someone who believes there is nothing after death, I don't think I can change your mind. But I recommend you to look up some more information about it, it may actually surprise you.

As for what I think, I believe animals are also part of the one great consciousness that is the universe, and that every living being was one in the beginning of time and space. When dying I think we have some type of "Soul" or ethereal manifestation of ourselves, that then goes back to the source of the simulation we are currently in. After this we choose another simulation to begin, and so on. Until we have learned about all the different simulations there are, or until we are ready to become one with everything again.
>>
>>18206705
>I don't think you really know what consciousness is
Its something like internet.
There are "servers" (parts of your brain)
which work together to create consciousness.
You know how they prove stuff in physics?
By creating and doing experiment.
So here is one for you.
>Find you local boxing gym.
>Give some money to one boxer
>Tell him to knock you out.
>He strike to the head
>Your brain will "slide" to other side.
>Your brain will hurt itself even more by crashing into the other side
>The moment it crash you will lose consciousness (or start losing it.)
What does that mean ?
consciousness = brain.

And I can even answer what exactly consciousness is my friend.
Its mechanism created by your brain in order to survive.
This is why not everyone is suicidal, because suicidal peoples brains/brain chemistry is fucked.
Healthy brain has this "script" to survive.
So how does it help you to survive ?
If you touch fire its your conscious self which is "YOU" that will remember not to do it again
Its "YOU" who will fear
its "YOU" who control legs and arms
"YOU" are slave of your own brain. Even tho that brain is you.
>>
>>18201238
Their bodies are displaced throughout the universe as energy. They return to the light.
>>
>>18201238
They reincarnate into animal or human. Only humans and devas can be liberated.
>>
>>18201238
They go to heaven Anon.
Be cool, everything is gonna be alright.
>>
>>18201267
How do you know
>>
>>18207259
What a boring theory to live by.
>>
>>18207259
You're special
>>
The soul isn't in the body. The body is in the soul.

*bong*
>>
>>18207259
>If you touch fire its your conscious self which is "YOU" that will remember not to do it again

Lol, this nigga dont even kno his para-nervous system can unconsciously protect him from fire
>>
>>18201238
archangel michael turns them into human-sized fairies and "trains" them to be perfect sex slaves.
i say "trains" in quotations because fairies can read your mind and dont need any help knowing how to service you.

-lucifer.
>>
>>18208209
which is why you need to fight michael in a giant robot made of stone which you can percieve through.

dont even get me STARTED on gabriel though senpai.
>>
>>18208046
You can always lie to yourself.
But I dont know why would someone do that.
>>
File: Dawg.jpg (26KB, 220x344px) Image search: [Google]
Dawg.jpg
26KB, 220x344px
>>18201238
>>
>>18208188
explain
I am not doctor but PSNS controls only rest and digest (If i am right)
>>
>>18201238
It is very likely that animals will become other animals. It is very likely that most humans become other animals too however some will become human again and others even may become higher beings or nothing at all. Both animals and humans also both have the potential to become beings of immense suffering.
>>
>>18208188
para-nervous system doesnt protect you from it, you fucking idiot, its just the reflex of taking your hand out of the fire. its also not what he was saying. he said that its you brain that remembers not to do it again. learn to read properly you fucking tard
>>
>>18201238
There is only life, no before or after.

Animals are just as much apart of the Universe as anything, you see Animals as something different to you.

Understand duality is a lie. Then you will know.
>>
>>18209239
Doesn't that make life eternal, if there is no before and after. It has to be something before life and after or it exists eternally. Just as for everything else. In the end of science, spirituality or religion you get the the end point that infinite exist, as there must always exist a source of the source, Or the source itself is eternal and incomprehensible to us for that reason.
>>
>>18209326
Yes, it is indeed eternal, some people forget, some choose to forget and some remember.

In the end forgetting is critical for us to have what you see now, when you remember the world can seem very strange and many people mix the knowing with the ego.

Believe what you want however.
>>
>>18209326
For instance, do you really believe that your life your being came into existence when your fathers sperm cell made its way to your mothers egg?

Some people seem to have a flaw in their logic, life just is, when you understand fully that "Nothing" is only a word and not a reality you can start to comprehend the truth.

But again, believe what you want.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.