[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 34

share our glitch in the matrix stories? i'll start

>2014
>me and roommate, we'll call him Mike, on road trip
>driving from our university in Nebraska to Mike's hometown (Chicago)
>found route on google maps
>take us through legit fucking nowhere
>no houses for stretches that were legit 20-30 minutes
>isolated as shit
>we're going through one of these desolate stretches of woods when we hit a clearing
>it's roughly 2:30 p.m
>to our left there is a nearly empty parking lot with a pizza hut
>seems kinda odd, but why would a pizza hut be spoopy? decide to get pizza
>despite the lack of cars in the parking lot its fucking FULL of people
>oddly quiet, though, conversations are murmurs and dulled beneath TV's that were playing a local weather station
>no one seems to notice we came in
>waitress seems rather absent and aloof, no small talk, Mike notices that she never actually looked at us
>service is fast, quietly brings us our drink
>we get our pizza pretty quick too
>as we're eating Mike's face glazes over
>"anon, the clocks..."
>two analog clocks on opposite walls
>both of the hands are fucking racing, counter clockwise, hours going back like seconds
>we get our pizza to go and get the fuck out

Oddly enough, we arrived in Chicago several hours later than we should have- despite not encountering any traffic, road work, etc. We checked google later and couldn't find any sign of a pizza hut in that area, and we drove back the same way and there was no sign of the ghost pizza hut or the parking lot- there was just a treeline... to this day we don't know what happened.
>>
>>18198866
>My buddy and I when like 12 were hanging out in a fallen tree just being kids.
>His mom told us we needed to be back soon to pick up his sister at 2pm
>Feel like it has been 15 minutes and buses start to pull in
>ask friend who gets off bus if their school got out early
>Says it is almost 4pm
>Runs to his house, his mom is upset, she said she looked in the big fallen tree and we weren't there

We still don't know what happened
>>
>>18198866
man door hand hook car door
>>
> be 13
> playing lightning minigame with a basketball and hoop
> lose, take a break
> mom comes out of apartment building to call me in
> say ok, notice everything I say sounds like I was talking through a fan in a narrow tunnel

I didn't know what happened, and the entire day after that I can't remember. I did write it down though
>>
>Watching an episode of Star Trek DS9 two nights ago
>Character says "Here goes nothing."
>My power goes out immediately afterwards
>>
Me and a buddy were taking a trip to dig through junk. Town we're going to is about 2 hours away. 2 hours because I drive fast.
>be driving
>friend navigating
>30 minutes into trip
>"Shit, you missed the turn."
>pop a u-turn on the interstate
>"Wait, no. You were going the right way before.
>>nigga gon get cut
>pull off onto exit because pissed off
>gonna take a piss and get some chips
>in town we were trying to get to
>took just about 40 minutes to get there

I was driving between 65 and 90 mph the 30 minutes we were on the interstate. Estimated time travelling at 65 was 2 hours and 45 minutes. I would have had to been driving at 200+ mph. I've tried to recreate this route. It just takes me to a dilapidated Gander Mountain in a completely different town.
>>
>>18198866
MOAR
>>
Every morning, I usually get up around 6 or 7am to take my B12 vitamin and biotin pill but yesterday I had worked out hard at the pool after having skipped working out for about a week so I was really tired. I have my laptop set up to give me an alarm at 6am,1pm and 8pm to remind me to take my biotin but somewhere around 4 or 5am, I half wake up, but not fully and get the thought that I want to disable to 6am alarm because I really didn't feel like being bothered and even if my laptop is sleep (if it's sleep it does no alarms), sometimes it likes to be a bitch and wake up on its own. This is where shit gets weird. I disable the 6am alarm, or so I thought I did, instead I half wake up and get the idea to disable to alarm all over again, and this happens like 4 times. 4 times I groggily wake up and disable the alarm. It never goes off. When I eventually do "wake up" , turns out, I either never turned it off, despite having turned it off like 4 times, or it turned itself back on. Not sure about that but the whole reliving waking up to disable it so many times was extra weird.
Next, I'm on my way to my water aerobics class, there's a white sedan behind me. We're on a stretch of road with no turns, just a straight road. I look in the rear view mirror again, and now it's a gray truck. Where the hell did the white sedan go? I couldn't have turned off anywhere, and I'm pretty sure this truck didn't just come out of the damn forrest, nor did it pass me on the other lane and make a sudden U turn, it was a car length and a half behind me. Also there was no vehicles behind the truck when I made my right turn, the only right turn thus far since we had been driving.
>>
The first time I played Gears of War somehow I played 2 or 3 acts without noticing.
It looked like it skipped those acts.
I could explain it as a hole in my memory, because time passed and the acts where unlocked but I didn't knew those levels even existed until I checked the menu
>>
>>18199150
Kek!
>At work, goofing off with some friends in a storage room
>I'm sitting on a palette jack, ducking with the handle.
>It's been raining practically all day. A friend says, "Hey I think it's raining."
>I laugh and shout, "breaking news!"
>Accidentally let go of the jack handle, it hits me in the nose and breaks it.
>>
>>18198866
>2006
>Still have regular cable
>At a certain hour good shows stop playing and infomercials and old sitcoms play
>Flip aimlessly
>Stop at a close of of an old mans face staring silently at what seems to be me
>He smirks a little
>He holds his stare for a few more seconds and says "You, all YOU need to do is send your money to (random christian ministry)"
>>
I don't really believe in glitches but this happened to me a couple weeks ago.
> smoke a joint around 21:00
> start watching tv (usual shows playing, simpsons, tbbt...)
> suddenly infomercials start playing (this usually happens around 02:30)
> wow it must be late i should get something for dinner or something
> don't do it
> suddenly normal morning tv programs start playing (this happens around 07:30)

It all happened really fast, it felt like an hour or so and I don't remember having any sleep. In fact, when I realized this I went to sleep immediatly and had a good 8h sleep.

Also, usually at 04:00 musical videos start playing but I didn't remember watching any.

It's not really paranormal, I could have fallen asleep without noticing or it might have been the weed though I don't think the effects of weed can really last for a full night.
>>
>live in the heart of tornado alley
>for some reason we lose Channel 5 which is the most reliable weather channel around here
>WE ALSO LOSE CHANNEL 2 WHICH IS THE SECOND BEST
>have to resort to using Channel 4 which is dogshit
>they're doing the normal emergency weather broadcast thing just showing radar
>suddenly the actual important part comes up
>A SEVERE TORNADO WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:
>screen goes black for about 3 seconds when suddenly CHANNEL 4 NEWS! ALWAYS BRINGING YOU THE NEWS YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT!

Our family laughed for 5 straight goddamn minutes. To this day I have not seen anything funnier on TV.
>>
>>18199332
Might be wrong, but sometimes early in the morning I half wake up and I'll start dreaming like real life things, I dream I checked the time and then I'll be wrong and be late af.....You may have just dreamt it and thought it was real. The car though thats spoopy
>>
>>18200285
>watching tv with family

I miss it desu
>>
>>18199150
something similar happened to me
> be me, home alone
>watching bad boys movie for first time
>scene where guy is in house, about to kill woman
>guys in the movie cuts out power to kill woman
>as soon as the power cut in the movie, the power cuts in my house
>mfw i shit my pants
>>
>i was at summer camp, 2011
>the cabins were open at the back, so all out have to do is jump over a small wall and you're in the next cabin
>walking back to my own cabin, because i was hanging with a friend in another
>still like 2 cabins away from my own cabin
climbing over wall, blink as i'm doing so
>open my eyes and i have a really strange dizzy feeling
>finish getting over wall and i find myself back in my cabin, even though i was still like 2 cabins away
>>
Okay I hope this fits
>Average boring weekend
>Finished doing washing, took out certain clothes to dry fast.
>Dry said clothes
>Put the clothes on a chair in my room, ready for next day.
>Still wet clothes get put out in lounge room in a basket, waiting for line dry.
>Few hours later, sleep time
>Get up next day, go to get clothes from chair
>Where the fuck are they?
>Find them completley wet and with the other clothes.
>>
>>18200345
You might have died.
>>
Happened the other week
>finish college for day at 1pm
>get 1:15 bus from college, should arrive in town at 2:15
>need to get bus from other company to my village, leaves at 25 past but stop is more than 10min walk from other company's stop
>should have gotten it at 3:25
>that bus arrives at my village after about 15 minutes, then 30min walk to my house
>should arrive home at 4:10
>when I get home it's about 5:10

I have no idea where that missing hour went, there's definitely no way I would have accidentally waited at the second company's stop for two hours.
>>
>>18198866
>Be a waiter in a shitty restaurant on Long Island.
>No customers all day.
>Eventually this Indian family comes it (Dad, Mom, Daughter)
>They order 1 cup of coffee for the mom. That's it. Nothing for the kid, not even water.
>"Probably just needed the bathroom."
>They pay, measly tip, and leave.
>Next morning, wake up and see the cover of my dad's newspaper (Newsday)
>Headline about heatwave
>Photo of my Indian family crossing the street in NYC
>>
This one happened a couple days ago.
>Listening through my iTunes, trying to find more music for working out
>70 days worth of music
>"Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Wig in a Box"
>Havent heard that song in 10 years.
>20 min later, turn on TV
>moving playing--- "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"
>Right at the "Wig in a Box" part

>Universe is telling me to become a drag queen.
>>
>at friends house
>watching some hulu show
>guy in show says
>"she was supposed to meet me at 8:30 and its already 9:06"
>look at the time on my phone
>its 9:06
>>
>>18200457
>newspaper
what year and month was the heatwave? im going to call you on your fucking bullshit. i moved to long island and i will go to the library to look this newspaper up. fucking lying motherfucker piece of shit.
>>
>>18198866
>Be me around 5-7 idk remember exactly
>walking with brothers and poppa bear down by Lake Ontario in my town
>walking along path holding my dads hand i have existential moment
>infront of me about 10-15 feet is another dad with his two daughters holding his hand
>I have strange thought "What would it feel like to hold other dads hand?"
> BLACK OUT
>suddenly i feel my hand that was holding my dads hand feel very weird and different, definitely not normal
>EYES OPEN BACK UP
> and im holding the hand of the father about 10-15 feet infront of me
>I look up and see the other dad very confused like "wtf is this kid doing"
>i look back and see my dad and brothers looking at his hand like "where the fuck did my son go?", then he looks up and sees me 10 feet away holding other dads hand
>I dont know how the fuck i got over to the other dads hand so quickly
>TFW i dont know what happened but somehow i travelled 10-15 feet without consciously doing so and went from holding my dads hand to some random dads hand
> to this day i can remember the look on my dad and otehr dads face when they saw me.. it was complete astonishment.
>i still feel like i teleported through a matrix glitched wormhole.

scary thing is is i distinctly remember holding my dads hand and blacking out until i was holding the hand of the other dad. but when i woke up i dont remember ever walking or running over to the other dad.. it was just 1 second with my dad the next second im holding some random dudes hand

FAST forward to 2015 and Im almost certain that the other dad was my supervisor at my job i had for a while.. it took me a while to realize why i recognized him...
>>
>>18198866
1 time i was with 2 other people 1 of them wanted to go hang out at this place they knew about

a little back story before i continue for the sake of context. when i started hanging out with these people they would take me to places they knew about but i didnt. there is a twilight zone spot in a semi downtown area in my city. you walk behind these bushes near a main road with businesses all around it and all you can see are bushes and a rail road track thats on this bridge thingy. you never hear a train and cant see anything that looks like it should be there from the spot in the surrounding area and the bushes / trees shouldnt hide everything from it

ok so i was with these 2 other people and one of them wanted to go to this "pond" one night . so we go. it took forever. when we get there its a road that ends like a culdesac. nothing around it.

we get out and walk down this path its dark as fuck and you cant see it from the road but in the woods there are hundreds of red lights that are small.they were not super distant you could tell because of the trees between us and them. some trees were behind them and those were like 20 yards away but despite them glowing were not illuminating anything around them. like some shit out of a movie. they seemed to be paired like eyes but eyes dont glow unless you shine light on them and they dont glow red. then we see the "pond" its a man made one you can see the concrete. the moon light was so bright it was like a cloudy day time lighting level on the pond and only it. 1 of the other 2 gets spooped and runs back to the car. its his car... we leave
>>
>About a week ago
>Getting a ride with friend to school
>Come across intersection, one takes longer but has less traffic and other goes straight to freeway
>We take usual route, which is the one that goes straight to freeway
>Fucking eighteen-wheeler slams right into us
>No time to react
>Suddenly I'm back at the intersection, gasping and panicking
>Friend and his brother look at me from front seats
>Friend: "Dude did you jizz your pants or something?"
>Car honks behind us
>I don't say anything, still too shaken up
>'Space Oddity' comes on from friend's phone connected to aux cord
>Friend really likes this song
>Like, really likes this song
>He turns the volume up and takes the longer way around so he doesn't have to focus on driving while listening to his jam
>As we turn I see an eighteen-wheeler drive off the road and get caught in a ditch, but it stays upright, and miraculously nobody gets hurt
>Still shaken up over it, to be honest
>>
>>18200457
It was the summer of 1995. So either July or August.
The "heatwave" part might be wrong- honestly not the memorable part, but I can't recall WHY they had that photo. The photo on the front page was the Indian family on a Manhattan crosswalk.
>>
>>18200675
>>i moved to long island

My condolences.
>>
>>18199150
>>18199409
>>18200330
Odd and funny at the same time my familia.

Here's one in the same vein

>power is out for city reasons (I think they were rewiring or doing something for the telephone poles)
>its a little warm and uncomfortable in my house
>laying on my bed reading, wishing my fan was on
>thinking to myself, "It would be great if all I had to do was snap my fingers and the power would come back on"
>snap my fingers
>power comes back the fuck on
>>
>>18199123
How do you play a lightning minigame?

Sounds fun
>>
>>18198866
When I was living in my familys old apartment near the rail road I was like 5or6 I saw 3 guys go up the path to the rail road and they just sit down in a circle, then suddenly one guy puts his head down then the others follow, I couldn't see them cuz of the trees in the way, but then the train came and I didn't see them again. My family says I was just making it up Everytime I tell them but I know it really happened and it still freaks me out
>>
>>18198895
LSD's crazy huh
>>
>>18200463
Something simillar happened to me several times. I always remember song I haven't heard for ages. And exactly the same day I hear it in radio or TV
>>
>>18200345
>>18200384
respawned at the safe part of the level
>>
>in my house, alone as usual
>playing vidya with online buddies
>go to take a shit
>leave the door open cause why not
>here audible voice in the room where I play vidya
>"eh, it's just one of the guys"
>wipe ass, flush, wash hands
>get back, realize that I had headset volume on
>definitely not possible to hear a voice that clearly through the headset
>suddenly hear toilet flush and water run
>niggerwaht.png
>creep towards the bathroom
>nada
>again here voice in vidya room
>run back
>voice stops
>decide to record myself and listen to my voice
>sounds exactly like the voice I heard
>>
>>18200142
This used to happen to me all of a time as a kid.. remember telling a friend about it at a sleep over. Many times would be up lateish doing things and seemingly without even attempting sleep or closing eyes, morning would just come out of nowhere. In a fraction of a blink of an eye... hard to describe. Always put it down to being tired and something glitching in my memory..
>>
>>18201482
Gnomes or suchlike? curious
>>
be me age 22 1992

be me age 42 2916

havent aged since 1992

the future is paradise

be on past 4chan

timetravel in internet
>>
>>18199150
>reading a book
>the second I read a word, someone nearby me says it at the same time it pops into my head's voice

The odds of this happening are next to none. By all means, this shouldn't have happened the fifteenish times it's occurred.
>>
>>18200463
I was thinking about The Room today and as I walked by a table in a restaurant someone was talking about it twenty minutes after.
>>
>>18200837
H-HE'S FAST!
>>
>>18199332
These aren't glitches, you're just really unobservant.
>>
>>18203313
Do you ever take a specific notice to some random, unique word that you come across, and then you continue to keep seeing it in weird places? Doesn't even have to be a word, could be a topic or something.
>>
>have a friend of a friend of a friend that's an acquaintance i see every now and then
>name is bob
>see the guy and everything is normal
>fast forward to 7 months later i see him again but something is wrong
>go up to him and ask bob how it has been
>upon further examination bob has longer hair, is wearing sailor moon hoodie and jean shorts
>gets really offended and says his name is bobette now and tells me to piss off

much like a glitched video game, the matrix seemed to fuck up bob's personal features and I was the only one aware of it!
>>
>>18200837
Well? What did your dad say happened?
>>
>>18200837
>>18203403
Accidentally hit enter.

Also, it's pretty cool that years later you reunited with that guy. Did you ever talk to him about that day?
>>
>>18200913
This is a true glitch
>>
>slept on the sofa
>woke up in the bed
>>
>>18200913
Had the same thing where I was crossing the street and got hit by a bus. Wish I saved it, was looking through the archives and couldn't find it.
>>
>>18200837
What the fuck happened to the one daughter holding that hand?

>you are a reality bender
>>
I had 2. sorry if they suck. When I was five me and my parents going to a friends house down the street and on the next road over. I thought why walk when you can just go over the fence, So I did. Later when I was 10 went back and looked cause that whole thing felt odd, fence was a wooden 8+ feet tall... wth. Second one my wooden floor 2 years ago was all matrix looking code shit for like 10 seconds...all I could do it stare at it like a dumb-ass...and pop it was wood again...Also seen a Floating Blue Orb. it seen me and did a U-turn in my house and vanished in the next room.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>be me
>be in my room
>ungodly urge to shit
>fightthegoodfight.jpeg
>go back to my room
>there's a shit on my bed
>mfw
>>
>Two years ago
>Coming home from Gig Harbor, going through Purdy at about 9:30pm, it's in winter
>Everything is going as normal for about five minutes
>Street lights are dim, and it's really dark all of a sudden
>No fog, but my headlights and brights can't penetrate the darkness
>no other cars on the road
>I am always cautious of deer or other slippery wildlife, so I slow down to about 40mph (was going 55mph)
>Everything seems normal, but then I keep noticing I pass the same treeline every time I turn a corner
>finally reach a gas station, I pull off the road and park
>go inside, nobody is there, not even in the rest room
>happens all the time, wait approximately 7 minutes
>nobody arrives, so I grab a small energy drink and throw a five on the counter, wave and smile at camera (I'm a regular, this is cool with the owner)
>go back to truck, get on the road
>drive about ten minutes
>pass a familiar treeline, wtf
>I drive past the gas station again, I think I must be road dreaming
>keep going, speed up to about 55mph again
>come to a steep hill, I notice my lights seem like they are chasing absolute darkness
>this road seems like it is taking forever, I felt like it was taking at least an hour
>drive around another bend
>ahead of me was one properly lit streetlight, probably a couple hundred feet away
>a dog was standing on the side of the road, staring at my truck, didn't seem odd at the time
>drive a few miles down the road, I feel exhausted from how long the drive was taking
>finally see the 35mph sign showing I was almost home, and around the final bend was the turn-off onto HWY-3
>come to the stop, flip on my left turn signal, no cars, make turn.
>Just before I turn into my drive way about 300 feet from the turn, I see that fucking dog again wtf
>Get home, look at clock, it was 10:12pm WTF
>Next day, tell wife's mom about it
>She smiles tells me the road is often called "The Longest Road" by some of the residents, "for good reason."
>>
>>18204367
The comment was too long to say this, but I have been driving this circuit now about 5 years 3+ times per week, and although the road does seem like it takes forever despite how many times you'll drive it, I never had this particular experience again thus far.
>>
>>18198866
i can't believe no one has asked you this yet: but how was the pizza?
>>
>be working in my office room in finance company
>talk to the owner on my cell phone and suddenly, very abruptly hear an extremely loud air blowing sound coming from the side of my cabinets
>shit bricks knowing nothing mechanical in this room including the small pc fan inside the slim desktop can make this noise
>spend the next 2-3 minutes calming my composure reflecting back on it
I still don't know what the fuck made that sound. It sounded like air was blowing our of a vent at extreme speed. I didn't feel any air moving or nothing else moving. I looked outside and there was no cars or semi trucks on the road that could have been resulted from it.
>be working, multi tasking like a boss on desktop and laptop on same computer.
>suddenly see a white plain face face with it's mouth agape on my laptop screen for a split second out of the corner of my eye when seeing my desktop screen
>shit bricks and minimize everything one by one
>nothing could have made that face. Nothing even had that kind of contrast
>reconsider reality
That was another time I thought I lost it.
>background info
The owner always, I repeat always screamed and yelled and have left a very strong negative background energy into the office for years. I strongly believe this negative energy is manifesting itself into reality
>Be working alone in entire office when a phone modem rack suddenly falls down all by itself
The phone modem rack is a red rack that was suspended by two nails that are fitted into two holes inside the rack. Someone would have had to manually pulled it back to have it fall. Still unexplained
>Today, be working and typing off. Usual shits come in to ask for help for "complicated" situations where I usually reply back fast and precise.
> I hear someone walking and stop right behind me.
>I can feel someone there
>I'm still typing and ask "Whats going on?"
>No reply.
>I turn around and no one is there
>wtf.jpg
>I get up and ask around if someone came to see me
>No ones ponies up
>>
>>18206528
Another time working alone on spooky sundays again meaning I'm the only one there.
>Be working at the call center side(before upgrade to personal room)
>Slow business but enough calls to make it worth while
>suddenly hear a very swallowed snickering from behind the wall behind me
>finish the call
>walk around the office and go room to room, no one is there. I purposely walked in a manner where no one can escape the search. I checked the logs and no one is was clocked in.
>wtf,jpg

This other time was quite bizarre and to be frank, maybe my coworker and I missed something. Again, before promotion.
>Someone had a birthday
>Cake and shit in the break room
>Closing being 4-5 we decided to clean up.
>I was vacuuming and he was cleaning the break room
>We both finished in the break room
>Suddenly I point out that there is cake along the floor
>We both wtf.jpg since we don't sneak cake or care about it.
>Trail of cake crumbs leads out of the break down down the hall and ends at the end of the hall
>Neither of us could have missed this.
>We both laugh it off saying the ghost was hungry
Now the weird thing is this, the owner has a nasty habit of spilling food on the floor and not caring about picking it up. Always having peons pick it up for him. I still think the negative energy he had is manifesting into reality.
>>
>>18199171
I got another one.

>be me, 17
>driving home from friend's house
>a little after midnight
>my parents live in buttfuck nowhere
>driving back roads because highway under construction
>5 miles from home I see a dog
>dog runs right up to the side of my car
>I pull over
>dog waiting expectantly
>open door
>dog immediately jumps in and chills in my passenger seat
>oh hey, it's the dog from the people a mile down the road from me
>"Sup Skipper?"
>his house is on my way home
>>igotchunigga.gif
>pull up at house
>neighbor lady freaking out in lawn
>"Skipper just ran off towards your... Skipper?"
>dogbro gets out of my car and walks right back into his house
>nigga be like "Yeah Ma, I'm late. Let me in."
>ran off in the opposite direction of where I picked him up about 5 minutes ago
>neither of us know how he got where I found him
>she thanks me and I go home
Apparently that dog can run at 60 mph. And despite never seeing my car and only seeing me twice knew I'd take him right home. Either Skipper can go warp speed or reality just stopped working for a few minutes. If the highway wasn't fucked up, I would have never found him. Doubt anyone would at that speed. But he was just waiting for me like he knew I was coming. Like I was his fucking Uber driver or some shit.

>Skipper is top-tier halfling mount
>>
>>18203394
>Do you ever take a specific notice to some random, unique word that you come across, and then you continue to keep seeing it in weird places? Doesn't even have to be a word, could be a topic or something.

if you listen really close you can hear it in the whispers
>>
>>18201148
>>18203337
This kind of thing happens a lot for me. I start thinking about something or a memory crosses my mind and suddenly its everywhere, even when it's really old/obscure.
Fucking universe. How do you work?
>>
>>18199384
Did u play the game on fucking Xanax?
This happened to me in ds2 last week on Xanax lol
>>
>>18199702
Uh that's just tv u dumb fuck
>>
>>18200457
No one gives a shit nor is this glitchy in any way kys
>>
>2000
>around 9pm and me and two friends were getting out of youth group with about 50 other kiddos.
>we are all chatting outside and all of the sudden my friends and I see a bright green flash of light.
>freak the fuck out
>look around and everyone else is still chatting and running around.
>they didnt see it
>ask around and still nobody saw the flash of light
>time to drive my friends home
>be driving and chatting
>out of nowhere my car is driving on top of a median
>dont recall hitting the median and driving up it.
>we all scream and i slam on the brakes and pull the car off the median.
>all ask wft just happened.
>literally felt like we glitched onto the median
>get nervous and laugh it off by telling each other we just died in a car accident and this is now heaven/hell/purgatory.
>still talk about that green flash of light every now and then
>>
>>18207487
>still feel like to this day, that moment we saw the flash of light, was a "turning point" or shift.
>>
>>18207004
Benzos are one hell of a drug brother. The only thing I remember about Ao No Exorcist was that I marathoned it on Zopiclone. Other than that I don't remember a single thing. Everytime I got high on that shit there is a huge fucking memory hole.
>>
>>18206478
We are waiting for OP to deliver, like my pizza from that shop.
>>
I remember one that happened about 2 weeks ago
>Smoking weed with a friend
>We decide to get a beer from downstairs and listen to some music
>We both drink the beer
>I feel like drinking some more
>Suddenly see another bottle of beer on the table (it should have been 2 but now it was 3)
>Go downstairs to check the fridge and see if any beer was missing
>there is no beer missing
>Ask my friend how the fuck did this bottle of beer get there
>He says: "You just brought it upstairs didn't you?"

Fucked me up a bit desu
>>
>>18200913
Final destination dude, death is coming for you
>>
>>18206478
Who was pizza?
>>
File: IMG_2125.gif (626KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2125.gif
626KB, 464x348px
Not really a glitch in the matrix but still interesting

>went to Alice In Chains concert while back
>had to piss
>restrooms closes to stage had this big line
>there were other restrooms, though a bit of a far walk
>didn't much care for the new nigga singing so figured I'd kill time anyway
>get to them, go in and drain the vein
>coming out, someone else has the same idea
>as he approaches, I realize something
>looks exactly like Layne Staley
>"hey man, these the restrooms?"
>sounds just like Layne Staley as well
>tell him yes, and just stand in awe as he walks in about how similar he looks
>"man, I'm proud of those guys" he says
>wait for him to come out to tell him how he looked insanely similar to Layne
>never does come out
>go in to look for him
>empty restroom
>>
This is the best and most memorable.

Roughly six months ago:

>Smokes cigarettes inside.
>Go to sleep
>Wake up, get ready for work.
>Grab keys, wallet, hat etc.
>Can't find cigs, spend roughly 20 minutes looking for them.
>Give up and go to car.
>Unlock car, get inside and find them in passanger seat.
>>
This happened Friday actually.
>Get to uni
>Hop off bus, get phone out
>Start playing wario ware on emulator (phone)
>GF shows up, hug kiss w/e
>Put phone in pocket
>Sit outside of class waiting for p1
>Chatting, normal shit.
>FF to P2
>"You're gonna need your phones for definitions"
>Reach for phone in pocket, not there
>Look through bag, not there
>Go online @ home, check tracker
>"Last time we saw your phone was at (address) at 6:00 am"
>leave house right after 6
GF claims she remembers me on my phone too..
Also phone is long gone, no trace of it online, can't reset it either
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>18209593
this, this might be one of my favorite greentexts so far; especially since I love Alice In Chains. What was he wearing??
>>
>>18209692
you got pickpocketed dude
>>
>>18200913
You died, friend. Look up quantum immortality if you haven't already.
>>
>>18209727
He had skinny jeans on with like slick black boots and a white t-shirt that said something on it, I don't really remember, but the t-shirt was very long, and he had on a salmon colored long sleeve shirt under it
>>
Mine's short and stupid

>this spring
>reading A Game of Thrones for the first time
>tv is on, but I'm not watching it
>get to the part where Jon Snow says the Night's Watch oath
>"Night gathers, and now my watch begins."
>look up as an Overwatch commercial starts playing
>"YOUR. WATCH. BEGINS."
>chuckle to myself and keep reading
>>
A couple days before my birthday 2 years ago, I went to hangout with some acquaintances after they asked me if I smoked the dank kush. I didn't, but I said yes as I wanted to get to know them more. We head out to the park, start smoking. My actual friend, takes in a shit tonne. I see it as a challenge and try taking in more. I start coughing uncontrollably, and my throat is also closing in on itself?. Like, I could not breathe, or at least found it next to impossible to do so. Eventually I notice that the leaves start looking like heads, then eventually static. I start freaking out, and all of a sudden I find myself in what seems like a loop. It would make it further and all of a sudden I was back again, I felt stuck and it felt like forever. Everything felt flat, like I was watching this loop as if it were a video playing on a VR headset, that I couldn't take off. If I stared at a leaf long enough, I would remember a random memory that I barely or didn't remember to begin with. It felt like everything was playing all at once (if that makes any sense). I even had these visions of pointless stuff that happens every once in awhile now. I ended up in a 7/11 and had asked them to call 911. The people in the ambulance simply said "It's just weed, enjoy it well it lasts". My friend called a cab and I went home. My mother recorded me all fucked up. Like, I was really fucked up. She showed me the next morning, and I asked her to see the phone. I deleted all the pictures and recordings. They creeped me out too much. *Empty folder*. My mom didn't take photos, like, ever.

About a week later, I'm using my moms phone for some quick photos, go to check them out. I notice a picture of me, I didn't see this one the day after she took them. This one made me feel nauseous. I deleted it as quick as I could.

"Vision Flatness" and panic attacks continued a lot for about 2 months afterwards. Now whenever I get Deja Vu I get minor panic attacks... (Weed wasn't laced, this I know)
>>
This ones was minor, but it's still something that creeps me out even today. My first memorable experience with anything not normal.

>wake up
>do a yawn
>do the whole arms in, hands at chest, bring them up and outward
>bring arm back down
>Shadow that should have been on the wall from my hand goes down about a 3-5 seconds after already being down
>>
>be walking downtown in the historic city I live/work in, deep into the city
>area's almost abandoned
>see antique store I'd been to once years ago, super fucking creepy 4 level place with the weirdest shit run by this guy who looks/sounds like a pirate
>haven't thought of or seen this place in years, it's open
>two old friends are in town, go to meet them and tell them I have the craziest place to show them
>we go back to that street
>it's not fucking there
>what the fucking shit
>pull up the address on my phone, we go building by building to find it
>the numbers skip that whole section
>go up and down this street like ten times, nobody else shows up the whole time, this whole process takes over an hour
>go building by building, the numbers change every time, always skipping those
>we're all three flipping the fuck out, "did you see that," "are we alive" etc
>finally building shows up with that number on like eleventh lap of the damn abandoned street
>it's not even close to the right building, the mural on the front is missing, the whole thing looks futuristic and isn't even the right shape
>feel like I'm losing my fucking mind, we all walk out of this section and around the corner is a ton of people, like it's not abandoned on the other side of this wall of buildings
>ask an old lady about it
>"that place has been closed for years"
>takes us back around corner to street we were lost on forever trying to find the damn building
>it's crowded, people everywhere, what the actual fuck
>she points to that number building, it's the right place but it's closed, has the mural back and everything and is barred up, sign out front, huge, iconic, couldn't miss it
>the building that 'replaced' it isn't there
>it literally appeared out of nowhere
>we agree mutually to pretend none of this ever happened
>>
>>18200357
Your house is haunted by a petty poltergeist
>>
one day i was brushing my teeth and my friend is sleeping in the bedroom next door with the tv on and door open. I had checked prior to going into the bathroom plus theybhad told me they were going to take a nap. When i was done brushing my teeth he came through the entrance door saying something about some shopping. They had came back from the store. Im all mind boggled and couldve swore they were taking a nap.
>>
On christmas several years ago. We were playing poker and I had straights. Highest card was king. Im all psyched. I show my buddy next to me who had folded. All of the sudden they turn into high pairs. I never believed in the evil eye until that day.
>>
>>18199150
I had something like thag happen.

Some stupid movie called dark floors, anyway Im at a friends house watching it and a phone goes off in the film. Then his fucking house phone starts ringing.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
>be me 6 years old
>getting groceries at Superstore
>Waiting for mum to finish paying
>Mum grabs the cart
>Holding mums hand while shes pushing the cart
>I keep saying "Mom"
>I look up
>Not holding my moms hand anymore
>Holding some other ladies hand
>she laughs
>Fast forward 10 years
>Getting groceries
>Lady that held my hand was there
>She notices me and asks if I remember her
>mfw i never thought i'd see her again
>>
>>18213275
hey its me ur mom
>>
>>18213288
hi mom
>>
>>18213288
no
>>
File: 1439967170991.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1439967170991.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>18199150
Something similar
>be watching horror movie, forget name but it was a low budget 80's one
>bad character says to camera "GET OUT"
>power goes out
>kek to myself, but then get heebie jeebies in the pitch blackness
>wait outside until power comes back on
>>
>>18198866
Why glitch in the matrix? More like trip to the twilight zone
>>
>>18198866
Ayyyyyy a fellow Nebraskan you're the only one I've seen on 4chan in ages. The middle of no where is spooky as fuck some times it's easy to get turned around and let your mind run away with you in the dead of night. I live in the Western side of Nebraska where the population map is all green. Sadly I don't have any spooky stories other than feeling like I'm being watched at night in the woods.
>>
>be 12
>9pm
>going to bed
>lay down on my back and face the ceiling
>blink once and it's 6:30am
>literally blinked, I was halfway through thinking about something as I did it, no loss of consciousness
I thought it was cool at the time but what the fuck happened
>>
>>18213670
why are these kinds of glitch greentexts / stories so common?
>>
>>18213679
I don't know, I've asked other people if it's happened to them before but nobody has any idea what I'm talking about

I remember that I didn't move either, and my eyes hurt from the sudden light in the room. I also felt just as tired as I did when I went to "sleep"
>>
>>18213700
extremely bizarre
I've heard it multiple times before so I guess it's some kind of glitch in the human brain that happens from time to time
>>
File: 1475556166397.jpg (94KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1475556166397.jpg
94KB, 601x665px
>Be me, 14
>Beach bum on Clearwater Beach around 05, before it went to shit
>Dawn biking before school, 5ish-6ish
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Feel for phone to check time, not in pocket
>Stop, frisk self and check pockets, no phone
>fuck.jpg
>Ride home like fucking lightning
>Ringing from left thigh pocket where I normally keep phone as I put my bike in the closet
>mfw it's 7:30 and my cousin called to ask where the fuck I was
>>
File: 1475110052214.jpg (3MB, 4500x3660px) Image search: [Google]
1475110052214.jpg
3MB, 4500x3660px
>>18203868
>>
>>18198866

>Have spooky dream about doing something entirely normal like having a day at work and a series of event sin that day

>4-6 months later live exact day and get deja vu to the point I feel light headed and get slight vertigo

>Every few months I will have a water bottle with me at the computer and unscrew the cap with my right hand to take a drink keeping cap in my hand

>Put bottle to mouth and turn up only to feel cap against my lips and no water coming out

>Lower bottle and take a second look and cap is not there, try to take a drink again and everything is fine.

>Cause electrical faults in radios and televisions in my proximity too often to think it random anymore.
>>
I have two glitch stories that happened to me very young in life. I can remember them very vividly

>around 6 years old
>have 2 matching toy cowboy guns with a holster
>Its significant because my mother was very anti gun, but this was a gift and the only toy guns I had.
>wake up one day with the sudden feeling that there are three guns now instead of two
>go to my toy box, grab three guns and show my mom. I asked her where the third one came from and she was just as surprised
>to this day she is freaked out by it
>>
>>18214023
The second one also happened when I was around 6

>halloween night
>I have a rubber toy spider I mustve got for halloween
>put it on the kitchen counter
>push it forward by its rear
>the toy took a couple of steps as if it were alive

I still dont understand if I hallucinated the whole thing. I was very young.
>>
File: shank1.png (425KB, 478x696px) Image search: [Google]
shank1.png
425KB, 478x696px
>be 5-6 yr old
>going home from a family friends house whom lived about 3 hours away
>in the backseat of the car
>its around 11pm
>hear loud ass static from the radio
>dad who was driving keeps turns the knob to try and turn it down
>static stays just as loud
>turns radio off all together, think nothing of it
>a few minutes go by and start feeling really tired
>fall asleep in car
>wake up next morning in bed

shit was spooky
>>
>>18201148
Before or after you remember it?
>>
>>18200142
a few months ago this happened
>Listening to the no sleep podcast
>just started
>blink
>it was anear the very end of an episode that waas 4 episodes away
>using stitcher so i check to see if the other were watched
>nope
>click on my original episode
>resumes where i blinked
>>
>>18209489
>Smoking weed with a friend
Fuck off
>>
Glitch that happens with three other friends
>Be us, me plus 3 friends, 12yo
>eating in a Mc Donald's after the 11a.m movie
>restaurant empty except for us and two or three customers
>spanish family enters
>make fun of the dad because fat, friend make fun of the wife because teethless
>fat kid play with the trash can and make it fall, waitress clean after, whispering
>order 5 ice creams, they're only three with the fat kid
>dad's eat the ice cream while wife pays cashier and stains his ugly shirt
We laugh about their accent while they go out
>tfw 30 minutes later, spanish family enters the room
>fat dad, teethless mum, fat kid
>fat kid plays with trashcan, make it fall, waitress clean after, whispering
>orders 5 ice creams, dad stains his shirt
We looked at each others. Nobody else noticed. The same words, the same moves. The cashier and the waitress acted exactly the same.
We still talk about this moment like a weird funny moment, it kinda became a running gag between us. But even if we laugh about, I still didn't understood what happened this day.
>>
>>18198866
>Be me 4 to 5 years old ( I don't remember exact age)
>Have a habit sitting on window still, the one on the outside
>We lived on 4th floor of old soviet apartament building
>Fall out the window
>Get up, look around. Old lady living next door is watching me with pale, shock full face.
>Think nothing of it and walk back to apartment.
>Mother was surprised on how I got out of the flat.

Nowadays when I am somewhere higher than 3rd floor, I instantly feel adrenaline and energy pumping through my body.
>>
>be me, walking home from school with friend
>it had been raining for about an hour pretty hard
>we're not talking much and I'm looking ahead
>notice a completely dry segment of sidewalk
>the sidewalk (and everything) so far had been completely soaked
>stand and stare at the sidewalk as it slowly starts getting wet as if it had just started raining there
>side walk at this part is far enough from the road a food truck could park without touching the sidewalk or road
>point it out to my friend and he sees the dry sidewalk slowly getting wet
>stand there dumbstruck until its completely wet

It was just weird, it was raining the whole time and didn't stop. There were no trees anywhere nearby and nothing could have been covering the sidewalk. The other kids had already walked passed the dry spot and it only started getting wet when I noticed it. The only weird thing I can remember, that doesn't involve hobos, from my childhood.
>>
>>18198866
Glitch in the matrix = blogposts. Already proven by Russians (the biological hackers). Memes are shooting through the tumblr sphere like electromagnetism.
>>
File: 36matrix.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
36matrix.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18213670
This used to happen to me a lot when I was young exactly how you described it.
>lay down to go to sleep
>close your eyes and seemingly immediately open them and it's day

I don't think it's paranormal, but it's weird
>>
I've got one.
>mowing the lawn
>driving a riding lawnmower
>trying to get grass in between bars on a swingset
>there's a bar about my head-height
>I accelerate, but when I go to reverse so i don't hit the bar, I can't reach the reverse
>I keep accelerating towards the bar
>can't duck under it
Blacked out/wasn't sure what happened
>next thing I know i'm on the other side of the bar, like i fazed through it
>I actually think i died that day
>>
File: black_box0405[1].jpg (56KB, 694x505px) Image search: [Google]
black_box0405[1].jpg
56KB, 694x505px
This happened to me earlier this evening
>be in bed in the dark
>lurking /x/
>look outside my bedroom door
>staring across the hall into another bedroom that is pitch dark because i sealed the windows to keep the sun out
>i see that room lit up like pic related except it had a bluish tint to it
>dafuq? not possible
>i get up and look in the doorway
>wall is illuminated by tv from my room but i can only see this up close, not from a distant

WTF my vision for a minute was actually enhanced. is that even possible?

I'm staring into that bedroom right now as i type. it's black as shit in there.
>>
>>18217809
Sorry about that. Doing a bit of coding.
>>
>>18217809
Oh. Well. Safe to say that's not a good idea to do that. You should not have jumped into there.
>>
Updating. . . \/\/\/\/\/\/
>>
File: enhanced-32005-1422840611-40[1].jpg (55KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-32005-1422840611-40[1].jpg
55KB, 561x370px
>>18217809
Hey, it's OP again. I solved the glitch. Feel like an idiot but I discovered something cool.

Whenever my TV goes darker, I can see the light from it on the wall in the bedroom across the hall good. So, that is what really happened. When my TV goes bright, the other room stays pitch dark. Don't know the scientific term for it, but I just debunked myself.
>>
Guys....not good. We have a problem. I'm gunna go smoke another cigarette.
>>
>>18217905
looks like the patch worked.
kek
>>
>>18217907
your eyes get less sensitive to trace ammounts of light when in the presence of larger light sources. think about it. when you are sitting around a campfire, you cant see past the fire into the woods beyond it because the fire causes your iris to contract due to the light, but if you stand with your back to the fire your iris expands letting you see into the woods better [although still not as great as it would be if you did not see the grass closer to you being illuminated and doing the same]

i expect something like this is happening, probably.
notevenspooky
>>
I hope Nothing is ready for this bombshell. I'll start again from scratch.
>>
>>18217907
Yep that worked.
>>
My computer changed to 32 bit ;_;

I should get better with invo/evo(.*)
>>
File: thebeastsecret.jpg (30KB, 308x395px) Image search: [Google]
thebeastsecret.jpg
30KB, 308x395px
Morpheus gave 'SataN'/One that dump. Oh dam.
>>
>>18198866
Nigga those fast clocks are in all Pizza Huts.
>"It's always time for pizza!"
>>
I think I just accidentally'd the Tor browser. If anyone's around Ares, tell him I can't update the page until 0830 my time.
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (26KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
26KB, 208x199px
These weird coincidences happen too often.

>first conversation at work was about No Country for Old Men.
>quote and joke about movie rest of day with coworkers.
>get home from work and turn on tv
>No Country for Old Men literally just started on the same channel I left off on.
>get on /x/ after watching.
>this is the first thread I see and start reading.
>>
I just declassified myself. New language restructure inbound.
>>
>>18216965
You are a loser and have no friends.
>>
Welp that was a tense one. This is a nice program. I hope the reptilians had a nice orgy.
>>
>>18200457
>>18200675
>>18200961
Odd how there are so many long islanders on /x/, maybe it's cause we have an abandoned mental asylum AND the site of MK ultra
>>
>>18210894
You sure it wasn't that salvia, son? Sounds incredibly a lot like salvia.
>>
>>18210894
A strong sativa can certainly have this kind of effect on some people. It never used to be this way for me but after experimenting on and off with various psychedelics I notice that strong sativa s do exactly what you described. My mate and several others who have never done psychedelics say that they get this type of reaction as well and to be honest i think i just never noticed it that way before.

Don't feel frightened by it man, if it wasn't your thing than stay away. Anytime you get deja'vu or anything else that triggers a panic attack just remember you only respond that way because you think you're supposed to. Take some breaths and remind your self that everything is ok because trust me, your not the only one experiencing these things, in fact your just another healthy fish in the sea.
>>
>>18210894
Wouldn't be surprised if "Dank Kush" is the name of some shitty brand of Spice you smoked. It might be Salvia but I never had an unpleasant experience with it. I saw full-blown hallucinations but was either laughing uncontrollably or just felt cool about being out of it.

Spice on the other hand, that loop and static shit you talk about sounds like Spice. First off, Spice is unpleasant as fuck. I get nausea and high anxiety on that shit and I've heard wub wub wubs and not like a Skrillex song either. I've seen the ground turn into static-like zig zag patterns just like gif related. I felt like I was gonna die. It was annoying as fuck on top of it. Like ants crawling in perfect zig zag formation across your eyeballs and you just have to lay there and take it until it goes away. Torture, I tell you it was.
>>
I don't know if this counts and people have called me all sorts of things when I posted about it before but here goes

>back in high school
>in my room, sitting behind my desk
>doing some homework, math or physics
>sitting still
>suddenly hear a bump
>look under the desk
>a piece of brick is lying between my feet
>figuratively shit bricks
This remains unexplained. I've heard all sorts of theories but it is a fact that I own a piece of brick that popped out of nothing under my desk several years ago.
>>
>>18198866
I would have just chilled out there a while, maybe a bit of quick hand relief in the bathroom
>>
>>18198895
sounds like ayy's got you. there was this study done on abductee's that assessed the commonalities between their stories, in nearly every case (person) that had elements common to other people, missing time was an indicator of abduction.
>>
>When I was around 7-12 years old I climbed trees.
>One time I fell because my shoes weren't on right.
>I fell head first towards cement sure death from the height I fell.
>My shoe that's barely on my foot, inches from cement, catches a branch that wasn't there before
>>
File: HeavyMetal.jpg (39KB, 438x288px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyMetal.jpg
39KB, 438x288px
>>.18207487
>still talk about that green flash of light every now and then
Yfw it was the locknar
>>
>>18200406
Repeat after me:
anal
probe
>>
>>18209593
Holy shit that's awesome, layne staleys ghost goes to his own concerts?!?! I fucking love alice in chains, that's so crazy
>>
>>18210894
Lmao dude you just need to smoke more and fucking relax retard, jesus christ you sound so autistic i guarentee the people you were with immediately regretted smoking with you and were like, wtf dude you only took 2 hits stop freaking out
>>
>>18213715
Nope it's some mkultra shit they're doing to all of us, drugging us, breaking into our houses rearranging shit very slightly, etc. To make us crazy or not who knows. It's just a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>18218919
kill yourself
>>
>>18203734
>implying other dad had only one hand
>>
>>18213670
Thought I was the only one
>>
>>18199332
Seems like you had a lucid dream, the truck thing i cant explain
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGD3HJVBRs
>>
Me and a friend saw a typical movie UFO on midsummer morning 5-6am 2014. It was a sunny non cloudy morning . About 200ish meters away from us for 1-2min while we were in the car, couldnt stop on small bridge we were going over but when we finally went over the bridge trees blocked the sight of it. We ran out on the bridge to have a look and it was gone, without a trace, no sound no nothing. We contacted the closest airport where my friends dad works and there had not been any activity on that day. Since then ive been extremely intrested in the universe/stars etc
>>
>was a kid @ toysrus
>for some reason i was frustrated at the checkout line
>i slapped my face and the whole place suddenly lost all electrical power. every light was out. but no one, even my father acted surprised.
>i thought this was weird so i slapped my face again and at the exact same moment, the lights came back on.
> i thought i had super powers
>>
I was a kid maybe 3 or 4 years old in my mom's arms. It's late at night and we're in the kitchen. A feeling of terror filled me and I remember my mom trying to calm me. Their were pink lights all around the room flashing on and off with outlines of a rabbit's head in a lighter pink almost white light. My mom seemed concerned for me but didn't seem to notice the lights flickering or the bunny heads illuminated on the walls. I always assumed it was just a nightmare but it seemed so real to me and I still remember till this day. I'm almost 40.
>>
>>18199150
>>18199150
>playing sim city
>it starts raining in game
>it starts raining outside for real
>at the exact same time

ok
>>
>>18219372
After reading this I had a feeling that something similar happened to me but I can't exactly recall what.
>>
>be me young french anon going to school in Paris
>early morning, street is empty, i see a literal black cat climbing up a wall and go through a window
>arrive near the window
>it's shut with bricks

I kid you not.
>>
>>18203804
>Floating Blue Orb

Was it reflective or diffuse.
>>
I dont think this really fits but i had a lot of fun.

>1st year uni
>a bunch of friends came over and we were telling spooky stories from our hometowns etc
>just before this all started my best friend called and canceled on us because he had to work some math shit for the next day and insisted he wouldnt be out for days
>other friend starts with the best story so far. Creepy , non cheesy etc.
>he goes like "so i walk in there and i just hear a....
>suddenly the guy who canceled rings the doorbell , everyone loses their shit and the girls went outside to sit by the lamp post

Still laughing my ass off when i recall of this day
>>
>8-10yold ,not sure
>teacher at school is going on about mythology (Greek school)
>It was the part with the lotus eaters so she said she'd bring us some lotus to taste
>next night i dreamed about her doing so ,that the fruit tasted horrible and that on my way home the local groceries market had lotus up front which was abnormal af since no one buys that shit at least where im from so its very rare to find and i also noticed some lady looking at me on the way and then turning next corner
>day 2 and everything fuckin happens as i had dreamed about it
>i was spooked as fuck for the next couple years and i was always looking at the same shop on the way home to make sure if they ever sell lotus
>im 23 now and have never seen that fruit again.

I don't believe in anything paranormal or in fate and other bullshit ,i just come here to laugh at the fake stories. Sometimes though that shit creeps me a little bit and i dont know really why.
>>
>>18200142
i guess you were just high and tired, thats the most likely explanation ( at least this time )
>>
>>18199150
>be me 10 years ago in high school
>3 am drunk at friends house
>wanna try some Dragonfly anon?
>ok
>tripping for the first time
>15 hours in to 30 hour trip
>admitted to sister I was tripping
>We play cards to make me relax
>car alarm goes off outside
>it stops
>I say "i'm so detached from reality now - to me, I might as well be the creating that car alarm like 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
>it goes off again
>sister freaks out
>I get nervous
Coincidences can be freaky when you're high
>>
File: 1470369792998.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470369792998.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
>>18219372
I have a similar memory from when I was 3 or 4. I was in my parents' bedroom, presumably in the middle of the night (it was dark and both bedside lamps were on) but they weren't there. I remember there was a silhouette of a cat's head on the wall, but our cat wasn't there either. Dafuq. I remember mentioning it a few years later and they brushed it off as a dream.
>>
>>18200675
I have a lot, actually... I'll only mention a couple, though :)
I'm about eleven or twelve, sitting on sofa with a deck of cards when suddenly I remember doing just that in a memory. I remember remembering and quizzing myself to see how well. I do this by guessing the first five cards off the top.

A friend and I are on our way to a meeting in a nearby town. She picks me up and not long afterwards an orange light can be seen above the car following us. Not necessarily following, but above the car and moving in somewhat the same direction. It would dip and rise and accelerate/decelerate. It was maybe about a foot in diameter. Almost like a living light bulb or bright lamp decided to go for a - fly? Then it was gone. I thought at first it was the moon. That kind of bright. And you know sometimes there's a red moon? It was orangey-red. Freaked us out. Still freaks us out reminiscing about it.

My, now, ex-husband and I were on the southern state parkway, no it was sunrise hwy, returning home to westhampton when what looked like an explosion happened above and to the right of me. Exclaimed, "did you see that? I think a plane just exploded!" Put the news radio on. Breaking news of a plane crash. It was TWA Flight 800.

Every now and then I'll be having a conversation with someone while watching tv or reading. The other person will say something and someone on the tv will say the same exact thing; I will read the same thing the person said. Could be something like "I'll do it tomorrow". Or "maybe" or "yes" or "I don't know"
>>
>>18206528
Lol "usual shits"
>>
>>18207004
Xanax will fuck you up. Used to take benzos for sleep, people be like, remember you did this and that last night? And I be all like, no, get outta here. I didn't do that.
>>
Not as cool a story as most here but it's still definitely fits the glitch in the matrix thread

>be me
>few years ago
>driving to Macca's with gf
>just past dusk
>dark enough to have headlights on but not quite night time dark yet
>we're driving up a long straight section of road
>about 100m in front of us there is a white cat sitting in the middle of the road licking its paw
>neither of us have said anything yet, nothing out of the ordinary
>gf slows car down slightly to give it time to get off the road
>it stops grooming itself and starts slowly padding towards the car
>we're getting really close to it now
>suddenly it's fucking gone
>just gone
>didn't run off to the side of the road
>didn't run down a drain
>we were both silent for a few seconds then I ask
>"Did you..."
>"That cat!?"
>she stopped and we reversed back but there was no sign of it
>we still bring it up from time to time
>the spoopy ghost cat
>>
>>18198866
Somewhere with my parents and youngest son. We're sitting at a table and someone smacks a fly dead onto it. Two seconds later the fly became whole and flew away. My son and I are the only ones who saw it happen.
>>
>>18200406
Daylight savings
>>
>>18218718
Or benzos
>>
>>18219372
Mkultra
>>
>be me
>about a month ago 10/9/2016
>wake up and go to bus stop
>this black chick i know tells me that shes sorry for something
> whatthefuck.jpg
> go to school and my teacher (evans) walks up to me and says that shes sorry
>whatthefuckisthis.gif
>during lunch i drop my food on the ground and am forced to pick it up
>while im doing so i see an old friend that i havent seen in years
>i don't remember why i haven't seen him in so long
>rest of the day is normal
>i go home and accidentally cut myself while cutting bread
>ouch.jpg
>i wake up
>i go up to school bus and i look for the black chick i know and shes not there
> i asked what happed to her and a friend says that she moved
>wait at bus stop for about an hour
>where the fuck is the bus?
>a car drives by and tells us school was cancelled
>i say what the fuck and head home
>i get inside and want some toast
>i pull out the bread and the knife
>the knife has blood on it.
>what the fuck is happening here
>i pull out my phone and look at the date.
>10/9/2016
>later i found out that the reason school was canceled is because evans (my teacher) had killed himself
>and then it hit me
>the friend that i had saw in the cafatera was a dear friend that had died of cancer just 2 years ago.
>i'm still trying to figure out what the fuck had happend to this day.
>>
>>18198866
I got to this beach every summer
>chillin in Cape Cod with a friend
>decide to have a bon fire on the beach
>only 11pm
>it's a full moon
>low tide
>probably 4 or 5 visible sandbars, they come out one after another with little streams between them
>drink a couple beers
>midnight now
>look out towards the ocean, tide is further out, probably 8 sandbars or so now
>neither of us can see the second sandbar
>where the fuck did this shit go
>start walking out towards the ocean
>get on the first sandbar
>third sandbar is in its usual spot but the spot where the second sandbar usually is, is completely black
>pitch black gaping fucking hole
>pretty fucking weirded out
>get halfway across the first sandbar
>the second sandbar appears
>we both see it at the same exact time
>what in the fuck
>there was nothing fucking there before
>start walking backwards, looking at the second sandbar
>never disappears from our sight, couldn't have been our vantage point
>book it back to the fire, put it out
>get the fuck off the beach and go home
>>
>Be anon
>Be sleeping
>Wake up
>Go to window.
>Hear weird droning noise
>Peek through curtains
>Alien ship hovering along.
>wake up again because dream.
>still in bed
>Hear same droning noise from outside.
>Don't go check.
>>
>>18213700

They are extremely common and can be attributed to sleep paralysis. Usually if you've had a busy or mentally taxing day
your brain is too frazzled to put itself to sleep so you just kind of blank out. For some people they don't feel like they have slept or don't feel rested and for others they feel like they've been aware forever but cant move their body.
>>
>>18218035
"Baby's first toke" =/= Glitch stories
>>
>>18198866
Not inherently spoopy like some of these time-warp stories but I think this qualifies as glitchy

> 2 months ago
> sitting in car, strip mall parking lot
> waiting for gf to buy whatever
> gold sedan drives by in front of me
> window down, female driver
> she's eating Pringles out of a black can
> think, "huh that's kinda odd"
> 45 seconds later
> blue van passes in front of me
> window down
> different woman, but similar features
> eating Pringles out of a black can

Not that weird now that I tell it, but at the time I thought it was strange to see two similar looking people eating the same chips out of the same colored package in a strip mall parking lot. Could have been a major sale on Pringles at one of the stores or something, I dunno
>>
>Be me, about 9 years old
>At the local roller rink
>Bigger, older kid keeps shoving me
>Me and him in a straightaway
>He starts skating toward me
>oshitnigger.gif
>I close my eyes
>When I open them he's 10 feet behind me
>His face is white like he saw a ghost and he runs away screaming
I thought I threw him, but he had at least a half a foot on me and 30 pounds, and I was a tiny little kid back then. My hands stayed at the same position as when I closed my eyes.
>>
>>18199150
this shit happened to me when I was watching Evangelion. can't remember what scene it was but there was some explosion in the show and I heard lightning strike some shit outside my house at the exact same moment. scared the living shit out of me
>>18203401
nigga he's just trans
>>
>>18222419
The best explanation I have is he no-clipped through you
I don't have an explanation for how though
Because no matter what it makes no fucking sense
>>
>Around the age of 9.
>Dad's gf is about to leave and go home.
>We both walk her out to her car to say goodnight.
>Look up and see a square shaped UFO with a square opening in the center.
>It's flying really fucking low and we feel the ground shake.
>Some of the ship is on fire but it's still flying.
>UFO is now out of sight
>See two jets fly overhead after the UFO
>Dad's gf gets in car and we go inside
>Wake up next morning
>Some items in the house are moved slightly
>Blanket that was draped over top of couch is now spread out on floor a good 5 ft away from where it was.
>My vidya games are unorganized
>Just a bunch small things are moved
>Dad thinks someone broke into house
>"Did they take anything of yours Anon?"
>"No..."
>I then ask dad if he saw what I saw last night
>"No Anon, what do you mean? haha"
>Ask dad's gf and she doesn't know what I am talking about.

Sorry for being a little off topic but I swear something happened that night.
>>
>>18206787
>Reading this thread listening to Pandora
>Song intro is like a minute straight of whispering
>read that reply as the intro starts.
Spoopy
>>
>be me
>develop anti social behaviour since finishing school
>borderline sociopath by now
>decide to act on sociopathic tendencies
>essentially just following my own moral compass, stop feeling bad about the things society tells me are bad
>walking dog one day
>dog does his business
>pick up poo and stuff it in a car's tailpipe
>walk down the street a bit to intersection
>turn arround to look back at car whilr waiting for light to turn green
>laugh at my shenanigans
>turn back arround to face intersection
>old VW van drives by with the word joker printed on the side
>mfw
>I have no face
>>
File: gt11.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
gt11.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>2014
>went to town to visit my grandpa with my aunt and uncle
> we arrive to my grandpa's, we had a little chat and we watched tv for a few hours
> we went to my aunt's house, it was my cousin's birthday
>ate some food and cake
>i went to my cousin's room, he was playing gta 5 on ps3
>he decided to go on his phone, he allowed me to play for awhile
>went in single player, fucked around
>i decided to visit that ghost in that one mountain that i think you can see at 1:30 am ingame
>i wanted to do this because my ps3 slim likes to crash when it comes to open world games
>i'm at the mountain, i aim at the ghost with one of the sniper rifles
>zooms all the way
>it disappears
>power goes out
>nearly shat my pants
>power comes on later that night

short story, nothing really paranormal happens afterwords
>>
>>18223552
Pandora by Cocteau Twins?
>>
>>18209593
he probably dived into a toilet
>>
I've got one with several witnesses, and no explanation so far, pretty different from most of the time lapse/location stuff of others.

>~15 years old, me, 4 friends
>Drinking and smoking weed in public park
>Cops get called (we later learned for suspicious activity from an unrelated "black truck" in the area)
>2 cops, they find us midway smoking weed, oblivious, B-line in for us
>We're caught, they start searching us
>We all know 1 friend has large sized medicine bottle (size of a tall can of beer big) full of pre-packaged Vicodins in baggies, he's had it all day and he took some earlier
>It is wrapped up in his spare pair of jeans in his backpack
>Cops thoroughly search us, find our weed, make us dump out the beers we were drinking, etc
>Going through friend's backpack
>Literally upside down, all zippers all the way open, shaking it, runs hands in and out of it
>Rolled up pants and all his other junk falls out
>Cop unrolls pants, searches the pockets as expected, but no medicine bottle anywhere
>We look at each other stunned
>Cop places things back in bag
At the end we just had to have our parents come get us.
>Being troublemakers - we meet up soon afterwards the same day anyways
>Pill bottle among the rubbish in his backpack as though it was there all along
A large, bright orange medicine bottle full of pills which would have gotten my friend in serious trouble somehow disappeared and reappeared in his bag. None of us did anything with it (no time to react before we got caught anyways), and they thoroughly emptied his bag with no way that bottle could have gotten "lost" in anything. Yet somehow it was sitting right there in his bag with his other stuff afterwards.
>>
>>18203394
For me it's always a book or movie, one the is relatively unpopular, or old. Or otherwise out of the public eye. After I find out about it from somewhere, somehow I hear it mentioned everywhere, despite no one knowing about it beforehand.
>>
>>18223867
No, the music app.
>>
>>18214036
>Radio malfunctions
>You fall asleep
>Your parents carry you to bed when you get home
What's not to understand?
>>
>>18206971
The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
>>
>>18198866
sort of related, i rarely (though getting more common) feel this rising sensation through my whole body then suddenly I'm in another place, doing something else, but only for a second, then im back in my own body and my heart is racing.
One time I was a soldier who had been shot in the leg and my friend was lying next to me screaming, another time I was walking down the street in some place I've never been to.
It's such a full body experience too, I can smell hear see feel etc.
Anyone else get this?
>>
>walking in high school with ipod
>Have library of 4k songs
>Near end of a song, think of what I want to hear
>song pops into head
>Press next on shuffle
>Song that was in head starts playing

Then just now
>tell roommate about glitch in matrix
>listening to industrial jap music on youtube as background noise
>this started playing when i came back to computer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
>>
File: IMG_20161010_174216.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_174216.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I have 5, COUNT EM, 5 tall blue spirally glasses in my house.
A few months ago, two of them... transmuted? into slightly bigger, clear glasses.
You'll notice the pattern is IDENTICAL.
No-one in my family seems concerned.
>>
>>18221043
Would love to hear more about what you saw at night when you saw that plane.
>>
>>18221043
And it sounds like you were really close to Brookhaven at the time.
>>
>be in 3rd grade
>go to sleep
>wake up in 5th grade
>whatthefuck.jpg
>cant remember anything from 3rd grade or 4th grade
>time skip ahead to middle school normally
>end of year in middle school
>suddenly remember that dream i had where i experienced the entirety of middle school in my dream
>mfw i had memory loss in 6th grade too for no reason
>>
>>18198866
>didn't hit traffic/roadwork in chicago

Your story is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>18225430

ur fuckin crazy dog
>>
>>18203394

DUDE! I was literally just thinking about that phenomenon. Then I scrolled down and there is your post../matrice
>>
Ok, here goes mine that happened last year
>Wake up at 7:03 am, missed like 3 alarms
>it's fucking late
>No time to shower, bus to college takes like 1 hour and the class starts at 8:00 am
>Waiting bus at the bus stop around 7:15
>Bus arrives at 7:20
>I was still tired so I take a nap with my face on the window
>Wake up to see that I'm almost arriving destiny
>Then look at my watch: IT'S FUCKING 7:14
>Look at my phone, same hour
>dudewhat.png
>The bus, the driver and some passengers were still the same before I took the nap
>I had to exit at the next stop
>Had to wait 30 minutes outside before the guards opened the gates and another 10 min to enter class with the other classmates
I dunno how the fuck I rewinded time, maybe it was before entering the bus or something...
>>
>>18225510
>saying this unironically in /x/
>>
>>18206787

Literally just paused my podcast on my phone because I was trying to hear what I thought were very muffled voices somewhere near me. Scroll down one post. This.

>Voices stop
>>
File: 1472759001243.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1472759001243.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>Take shit
>Felt poop come out
>Wipe the bunghole
>No poops
>Look in toilet
>No poops
>Glitch poop
>404 stool not found
>Go back in room and shitpost on /x/
>>
File: 14719785186719.jpg (36KB, 483x701px) Image search: [Google]
14719785186719.jpg
36KB, 483x701px
>>18225599
robots?
>>
>>18213903
I have "broken" so many electrical items that people who have been around me more thsn 2 months joke about my 'superpowers'. Same way with reading minds. I'll just say something out of the blue and someone claims I read their mind. More than a few times I'll be playing with Photoshop on a random idea for a friend's album covers or busines flyer and they'll hit me up right when I'm do e asking if I can do some art for them. I'll be like lol I already did and send them their product
>>
>>18217196
lol Iwatched a 4 year old fall 2 stpries onto the ground once. He didn't even have a scratchbut he's a bitch so he cried
>>
>>18218801
Died laughing
>>
>>18199384
This happened to me only once. I usually have an incredible memory when it comes to games.

> get a copy of Sonic and the Black Knight for Wii because sanic fan
> play one or two levels
> get bored, lose interest, play Xbox instead
> months later, dust off Wii and tell myself I'm going to finish Sonic
> load save and find myself at end credits
> wtf.avi
> gf at the time seems confused
> says "Yeah, you sat here and beat the entire game, I saw you."
> zero recollection of story, levels, characters, et cetera
>>
>>18221199
Thats a government drone
>>
>>18221645
Dude. I had a dream like that. Had a nightmare where my dog was scratching and woke me up from the backyard, very realistic so far, thought I was actually awake. Go to let her in so I can sleep. Open door and motion sensor floodlight is on. No dog. Can't see last the range of the light, pitch black. Make out a shape, lean forward slightly to see better. Big wolf thing attacks me from shadow. Snapping and snarling on top of me as I wake up from dream befofe it crushes my face in its teeth. Breathe easy for a few mins. Hear dog start doing the exact same thing at backdoor. See motion sensor on from angle of my room. Nope. Leave dog outside.
>>
>>18222419
He just scared that you didn't give a fuck and was gonna let him run into you and hurt you then he'd get in trouble. No glitch
>>
>>18204379
That's fucking creepy
>>
>>18198866
Only in........... the twilight zone
>>
>>18200285 Your television stations just may have bad power by them. Where you live sounds like you have great electricity. I think it is as simple as that.. I do NOT mean to sound combative, or ostentatious... :)
>>
>>18200142
Stfu you dumb stoner. You didn't glitch you got high.

I should know I use to get a lot. It was awesome. But I wasn't stupid about it like you.
>>
>>18200357
Did you really think this stupid story wasn't going to fit?
>>
>>18201197
is it a wireless headset?

do you live with any women? sounds like some perverts rigged your bathroom to spy on the women in your house. you might have picked up their communication with each other on your headset
>>
>>18201148
This happened to me last year.
>broke as fuck, no tv, internet, nothing. Just me and an FM radio
>have the intro to peep show stuck in my head all day, wishing I could watch the final season
>at the end of the day the local rock station actually plays the song Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger
>I'm freaking out because in all my years of habitually listening to just the two rock stations who only play the same 100 songs over and over I've not once heard them play this song, let alone the band
>they play it again the next day
>haven't heard it since
>>
>>18210145
Neat how HBO plays commercials now, right?
>>
File: 147958603873.jpg (7KB, 188x147px) Image search: [Google]
147958603873.jpg
7KB, 188x147px
>>18225882
this

time flies by when you're high as balls.
>>
itt: I lost track of time and got scared.
>>
File: brick.png (2MB, 1122x889px) Image search: [Google]
brick.png
2MB, 1122x889px
>>18218641
Here's the actual brick in question.
>>
>>18198866
>share our glitch in the matrix stories? i'll start
>
>>2014
>>me and roommate, we'll call him Mike, on road trip
>>driving from our university in Nebraska to Mike's hometown (Chicago)
>>found route on google maps
>>take us through legit fucking nowhere
>>no houses for stretches that were legit 20-30 minutes
>>isolated as shit
>>we're going through one of these desolate stretches of woods when we hit a clearing
>>it's roughly 2:30 p.m
>>to our left there is a nearly empty parking lot with a pizza hut
>>seems kinda odd, but why would a pizza hut be spoopy? decide to get pizza
>>despite the lack of cars in the parking lot its fucking FULL of people
>>oddly quiet, though, conversations are murmurs and dulled beneath TV's that were playing a local weather station
>>no one seems to notice we came in
>>waitress seems rather absent and aloof, no small talk, Mike notices that she never actually looked at us
>>service is fast, quietly brings us our drink
>>we get our pizza pretty quick too
>>as we're eating Mike's face glazes over
>>"anon, the clocks..."
>>two analog clocks on opposite walls
>>both of the hands are fucking racing, counter clockwise, hours going back like seconds
>>we get our pizza to go and get the fuck out
>
>Oddly enough, we arrived in Chicago several hours later than we should have- despite not encountering any traffic, road work, etc. We checked google later and couldn't find any sign of a pizza hut in that area, and we drove back the same way and there was no sign of the ghost pizza hut or the parking lot- there was just a treeline... to this day we don't know what happened.

>Old shit is old. Copy pasta
>>
>>18217610
share hobo stories
>>
I will think of an incredibly ascinine word. And someone will say that word to me throughout the day, ill overhear it, or read it. I also know when im about to get a phone call from particular people or if their thinking about me.
>>
>>18223737
Thanks for the thumbnail
>>
Not spoopy but glitchy story that happened about 3 weeks ago at school because underage b&
>me and classmates waiting outside the changing room
>see a younger kid go in, looked 8 or so
>never saw the kid leave
>we all go in, no kid
>classmates are like what in the fuck
>check showers and bathroom
>not there
>>
>>18225653
ive done that before
>>
>>18225514
That's great. The only explanation is that the mind is much more intimately connected to how and what we experience in the Universe than we have previously thought.
>>
File: 1474769993736.jpg (24KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1474769993736.jpg
24KB, 570x574px
>>18206649
>>
>>18213670
i believe this is called sleeping.
>>
>>18221043
>My, now, ex-husband and I were on the southern state parkway, no it was sunrise hwy,

kill yourself.
>>
>>18218755
you ded nigga
>>
Be 16,Am female, have estranged relationship with best friend, also female. I love her and we have too much fun together but she's waay more into drugs and dick than me, plus makes me the butt of jokes when popular people are around. We take break from each other between junior and senior year of high school. She stays with her dad in california that summer.Right before senior year starts, literally sunday before class, have a dream she's had a babby and when i pick it up, it falls apart. See her monday, am happy to see her and feel like break gave us both room to mature. Find out she had abortion in california right before she left and finished passing it the previous weekend. Spoopy shit.
>>
>>18198866
>Go to bed at 11 pm
>Suddenly wake up at 6 am
>Go back to sleep
>Wake up at 4 am the same day

I'm certain I wasn't dreaming
>>
>>18227184
You were either dreaming or just took a very quick glance at the clock and mistook the time. I remember this one time in high school when I woke up and panicked because it was late. I jumped out of bed, got dressed and run to brush my teeth. After washing my face I noticed that it was something like four in the morning and I was too groggy too proccess the number when I woke up.
>>
>>18200406
>3 hour commute home from school.
Get a job and buy a cheap motorcycle, pleb.
>>
>>18204379
Where is it? I Read Gig harbour so I'm suspecting somewhere in WA?
>>
>>18198866

>be me
>in bed because no job
>girl friend works
>comfy jpg
>she gets up to do her usual morning stuff at usual alarm time
>hear her washing dishes - bedroom is next to the kitchen
>fall back to sleep
>wake up she is still fucking around in the kitchen
>you are going to be late for work
>go back to sleep have comfy dream
>wake up she's still there
>not going to work today?
>she comes into the room and says she has done the entire kitchen got ready for work and its still not time to leave
>what the fuck jpg
>I thought it was me dreaming that time had slowed
>she experienced it too

No fucking idea what that was - she was doing stuff that seem to take hours in the space of 15 minutes max.

I'd have put it down to the way dreams can stretch your perception of time, but her doing the entire dishes etc in the usual time she barely manages to get dressed and have a coffee, seemed as weird as fuck
>>
>>18227102

Your pal is a murderer
>>
>>18227336
I remember the one time I fell asleep, dreamed through what felt like years of life only to wake up literally fifteen minutes later and feel pretty bad about it. I questioned a lot of things in the morning.
>>
>opening by myself at your local subway one Sunday morning
>before bread goes into the oven it has to be proofed.
>I remember putting 4 trays of bread into proofed and setting timer to 10 min.
>continue working on other things to get store ready to open.
>time passes and I think it's weird the timer hasn't gone off.
>bread is now in oven half proofed and crispy.
>timer is turned off even though it's supposed to buzz until someone shuts it off.
>coworker comes in and I show her.
>"you're probably just tired anon"
>bread goes into trash and I try not to think about it.
>>
>>18227346

It is very strange the way dreams work, you can look back on a life you didn't have in the space of minutes.

The slowing down of time with my experience was real as far as I'm concerned - my gf was freaked out at the time. She checked to see if the alarm had gone off early - it was the usual time
>>
>>18227346
Having such an immersed, amazing experience in dreams, especially for an extended amount of time, is extremely depressing once you're awake and you can never experience that world again.
>>
>>18227358
You know what they say, time is relative.

>>18227366
Dreams make me feel a bit sad from time to time but that legit made me feel depressed for a few days because it felt like several actual years of my life had passed
>>
>>18201482
That was when the aliens wiped your memory after sticking large dragon probes up your anus.
>>
>>18198895
You were 12. Time flies when you have fun, especially as a child . Also was his mom like super helicopter-y? When I was younger (and still - I'm 20) she would freak out if she didn't see us for 5 mins or respond to a text/call within a second.
>>
My real life is incredibly dull, while in my dreaming life, I live somewhere else far away, have lots of friends, and everyone gets along like social anxiety doesn't exist.
>>
File: 111191918111.jpg (34KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
111191918111.jpg
34KB, 408x286px
>>18225675
>>18199384
Maybe the game bored the shit out of you?
>>
File: funny dude.jpg (24KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
funny dude.jpg
24KB, 490x355px
>>18224058
>>
>>18201148
When I was younger I got this idea that when I learned a new word, it would get unlocked in the universe for me to hear more often. TV, school etc. I'm gonna go ahead and say I was just me noticing the new word being used but it was weird.
>>
>be 8
>at friend's garden pool
>couldn't swim well, stayed in shallow end
>be in shallow end
>blink
>I'm at the BOTTOM of the fucking deep end
>no idea how i got there
>accept my fate
>friend's dad saves me
>>
>>18227412
I think there's a similar effect when you buy a car and suddenly notice other people driving that car all the time.
>>
>>18224235
This happens to me aswell, also getting more and more common.

Sometimes I look at a person and smell what their house smells like, getting fast images in my head of their good/bad experiences in life, and it always makes me feel uncomfortable..
Same with houses actually, I can get goosebumps seeing a certain house while riding bus or going by car through new places.
It has become more frequent since my mother passed.
Don't know what it is or if it means something, might just have a good imagination.
>>
>>18225540
Time went to/from summer time, therefore you missed 3 alarms and got to the college by 7 a clock...by taking the 06.20 buss.
>>
>>18223867
great, now I have to listen to heaven or las vegas
>>
>>18227343
Meh, the abortion doc couldnt find a heart beat on it when she went in to get it removed so talk to God about that one
>>
>>18213498
>be 10:30 this morning
>lurk through this new thread
>see your spoopy gif and decide to download it
>using brand new phone and it asks to replace pre-existing file
>search through phone and no file with that name or anything at all cause new phone
>mfw the power goes out and phone shuts off and won't turn back on for 6 hours.
>>
>>18218591
Fuck, man, so relatable. I smoked too much spice once, started freaking the fuck out. Felt like my head was just too full with everything and started to have a fucking panic attack and anxiety and shit. After that, I started hearing terrible schreechy sounds and felt like I was having mini seizures or some shit. So glad I don't have any remaining side effects
>>
>>18227702
The screeches I am talking about were like... Like static buzz but x100 + one of those ringing fucking high pitched sounds layered on top, in short bursts, going from not so loud to fucking loud to 0 again
>>
>>18212231
this could be a good calgary key
make the building into something that only shows up when a resident wants to show friends landmarks around the city and this shows up in its place
they could do like weird body enhancements or something in there with the payment being very obtuse and weird things instead of money
>>
>>18213817
how were your poops after that?
>>
This just happened on the way home from work. I had to laugh because I just read this thread last night.

>at a stop light
>text my sister to watch out for the acorn in my nephews pocket from when I took him to the park earlier (don't want him to fall asleep with it and try to eat it)
>I look up from the phone and a truck drives past me: company name, "Acorn"
>audibly laugh out loud

Synchronicity is a hell of a drug. It's double weird because that's probably the first time I've ever mentioned an acorn in my life. I didn't know they even grew around here, and today was the first time I'd ever seen an acorn tree. It's just something totally outside my normal experience and I type it out just before that truck drives by
>>
>>18217134
did you not make fun of them the 2nd time?
>>
>>18218641
could it have been caught in your pants or something and rolled out?
>>
File: 147634560063980.gif (141KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
147634560063980.gif
141KB, 264x264px
Wednesday, October 29, 2016
>>
>>18199150
>family is watching Lemony Snicket movie
>Dad sneezes
>Jim Carrey says "bless you"
>>
>>18200913
sounds like you died and switched over to another you or something
>>
>>18198866
Lay off the crack
>>
>>18227899
What does this mean? I've had people ask if "Ive died and became enlightened" before
>>
>>18228046
I think he's talking about quantum immortality. The idea is that there are infinite parallel universes, with infinite parallel versions of you, and when you die, your consciousness doesn't disappear, but merely moves into one of the alternate yous. So in your case, you would have "died" in one universe only to move into another universe where the truck didn't hit you.
>>
>>18228108
That's a very dangerous thought brother
>>
>>18228108
The fact you said where the truck didn't hit you. I spun out on the interstate with 2 semi trucks headed in my direction once and came out with no injuries
>>
>live in a small town barely any people here
>go out into the woods a lot with friend a b and c
>we tell our family were going out for the day probably see us tomorrow morning
>go out into the woods do our normal thing, fuck around for a day
>find a nice clearing we always hang out in
>start a fire and go to sleep
>wake up the next day and we all go to my house
>walk in the door and my mom runs up and hugs the shit out of me crying my dad yelling where the fuck have i been
>told him just in the woods what's going on
>says we've been gone for four fucking days
>check our phones june 22 we left on jun 21
>news and every thing else besides me and my friends phones says june 25
>search party was put out on our asses
>went to the clearing and just found our burned out firepit
>still don't know what time loop we stumbled in everyone else just thinks we were pulling a prank
>>
>>18228163
>Kidnapped
>Roofie on an I.V. drip in Herbert the Pervert's basement
How loose is your ass now?
>>
>>18217134
>we laugh at their accent
I'm laughing at your inability to spell and use proper grammar you shitter.
>>
>>18213615
Ayyyy I live in McCook m8
>>
Just remembered a major one I hadn't thought of in years, holy shit

>used to have a really nice pool
>cool kid in neighborhood because of it, everyone in town comes over every day to play gamecube and go swimming
>raddest ten year old dork in the city
>get really into underwater games, we frequently have contests to see who can hold their breath the longest
>I always win because i'm the fucking boss
>I bullshit them that it's because I figured out "stasis" and am able to basically shut down my entire body and not use any air at all
>they call bullshit
>watch and learn FAGGOTS
>go under, reach a weird ass sense of calm
>basically tune out, mind is working but feel like my body doesn't exist, can't even really feel my lungs
>I go like three minutes before I panic because they're all screaming for me to come up
>it wasn't three minutes
>I was down there like half an hour in a trance and just panicked because of their screaming, could have gone on indefinitely
>they all thought I died trying to prove the point and that's why they panicked
>my bullshitting fucking worked but what the fuck did I just do
>check clock holy fuck it has been like 30 minutes if not more
>too freaked out to pull it off again that day
>was able to repeat this on my own a couple times but then moved and no pool
>never had the balls to try it again, forgot about it until I read this thread

i should try this shit again who's got a damn pool
>>
>>18227412
There's a name to this specific phenomenon that people experience all the time. I believe it was named after some scholar but just as you said,you find out something new to you that you had never seen before in your life but after seeing it that one time you will see it damn near everywhere.
>>
>>18227739
No way, I don't carry around pieces of brick in my pants. Also, if it somehow did find its way into my pocket and it then proceeded to roll out, it would not hit the floor between my feet.
>>
>>18200913
Another one, didn't think this thread would still be going on. I know what the quantum immortality theory is, but I didn't make the connection at the time, was more concerned with myself not being dead at the time.

>Friend is telling me how she caught our local pervert (let's call him J) taking pictures of her while she was swimming
>I have a reputation for being intimidating despite my size (5'4" asian manlet)
>I confront J
>Muster up all my charisma and talk to him like we're buddies
>He invites me in and closes the door behind me
>Figured if he tried anything I can take him
>I sit down on a chair facing him
>He opens a cabinet and pulls out a pistol and shoots me once
>Get a glimpse of him shooting himself before everything goes black
>Suddenly I'm back at J's front door
>We talk, he invites me in
>I say no and tell him that since it's not the first time he's done this, I'm calling the cops (again)
>"Are you sure we can't talk about this? I got some pictures I think you might like. Just come in." (he sounds nervous as fuck at this point)
>I refuse and walk away
>He gets arrested later for possession of an unregistered firearm
>>
>>18228954
Howd it feel being shot like the feel of it?
>>
>>18228954
My nigga you might be the Asian that so raven. That so ling-ling. Must be pretty unnerving to experience death multiple times like that and then coming back to reality while everyone is oblivious to what couldve happened.
>>
>>18228968
Didn't feel like anything, since I didn't expect it. It just went black for me, then like a brief flash of this guy shooting himself, then suddenly I'm back in front of his door. I fully believe in quantum immortality, but even then, it's still >>18228969 unnerving as fuck. I know I'll never truly die until my body finally gives up on itself.
>>
>>18228978
I have a lot more of these stories. Suicides, accidents, and outright murders.
>>
happened about half a year ago

>was driving home from my girlfriends house
>20 min drive, approaching underpass
>suddenly see MASSIVE ROTATING GREEN LIGHTS IN THE SKY
>i promptly shat myself but then thought i must be pretty damn tired to think i just saw that
>it happened again!
>as soon as i pass under the highway there is absolutely no power anywhere in my town.
>roads are pitch black,street lights are out, gas stations are empty
>in the morning i see a truck crashed into a telephone pole knocking it over,
>problem was i never saw that truck the night before. I looked to see what couldve knocked out the power so i definitely wouldve seen the truck.
>>
>>18227746
oct 29 2016 is a saturday dumbass
>>
>>18199150
>Hunger Games was in theaters
>go see it because I'm a teenager and fan of the books
>scene where the forest is on fire starts
>fire alarm in the theater goes off
>everyone has to go outside
Maybe a glitch, maybe just a crazy coincidence
>>
>>18200913
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

If you see the President in real life anywhere you run like hell
>>
>>18199011
Kek
>>
>>18228954
About to go to sleep, decided to post one more.

>Go through huge fight with girlfriend, just us yelling for what seemed like hours.
>She storms out.
>I'm furious and sad and just generally in the shittiest mood you can think of.
>I've got tears in my eyes, the works. Look out the window (our place is on the 4th floor).
>Get a call on my phone.
>Answer it.
>"We're fucking done. Dylan's gonna fuck my brains out and you can't do jack shit about it. You've never been there for me, and I'm not taking it anymore. Fuck you, D, fuck you a million fucking times."
>About to ignore her and hang up (most of her threats are empty), then I hear male voice in the background yelling her name. She hangs up after that.
>Looking back, it may have been faked. Dylan's her childhood friend.
>I put my phone down and walk up to the window and open it.
>I remove the screen.
>I jump off.
>I force myself to keep my eyes open.
>I hit the ground and everything goes black for a second before I'm back on my couch.
>Get a call on my phone.
>Answer it.
>"I'm sorry. I love you."
>She hangs up before I can say anything.
>I'm out of the door and running down the stairs.
>Catch up to her outside and just... fuck. I don't even know about this one, man. I don't even feel okay talking about it.
>>
>>18228969
>didn't say that's so Asian
Nigga, you fucked up
>>
>>18201148
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
>>
>>18228459
Must have nice legs to be able to jump to such conclusions.
>>
File: 1412119533590.jpg (104KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1412119533590.jpg
104KB, 1024x569px
>>18227726
>an acorn tree
>>
>>18228132
how so?
>>
>>18229067
thats spooky man
>>
So I don't believe in the "matrix" theory or anything like that, but I have a story that would fit into here

>be me and my brother on roof of one story house fixing cooler
>been up there for a few minutes
>we hear my brothers wife call for us from the ground
>asks us if we seen nano (my nephew, their son)
>we say no
>go back to work on cooler
>about 30 seconds later we turn around and see nano on the roof looking at us
>he was about 2 or 3 at the time
>brother runs over to him to grab him before he runs off roof to hurt himself

There were a few odd things about the entire situation. First, when his wife called us to ask to see if we seen where nano was, she was standing in the back yard. The back yard is where the ladder was. So she, without a doubt saw that ladder and if anyone would have been climbing it. She circled the house with my mom and could not find him. About 30 seconds after talking to us, we all of a sudden see nano on the roof staring at us. At the base of the ladder, after ther first step, there is a missing step that even us adults have trouble getting over when climbing the ladder. How did a 2 or 3 y/o toddler get over that missing step? How did he take less than 30 seconds to climb that ladder? How did his mother not see him as she was circling the house? I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, but I still can't figure it out.
>>
>>18229067
So you're saying you can see the future. Fascinating.
>>
File: 1476160862918-b.jpg (147KB, 374x577px) Image search: [Google]
1476160862918-b.jpg
147KB, 374x577px
>>18227726
>an acorn tree
>>
>be me in a club with a girl
>it was like my 2nd drink or something
>chilled a.f
>wonder if i will ever have a girlfriend
>ask her something
>shows me the 666 hand sign and the eye in the pyramid
>time ceases to exist
>realise we dont have any free will and this was a simulation 'game' that started right off the big bang and you cannot escape your destiny
>profit
>>
>>18199123
Maybe you were so out of shape you had a mini stroke from all the exersise and lost some of your memory
>>
>>18229131
>>18229145
Proof his story is legit is the way I see it.

>>18229146
What did you ask her?

>>18227441
Maybe the Lady in Black beckoned you.
>>
>>18198866
You're a fucking faggot nice story. Fake fuck
>>
>>18225599
Probably some pebble poops the broke of clean and slid down out of sight in the toilet.
>>
File: IMG_0872.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>18198866
>the clocks were just broken
>google maps error
>temporal memory problems

>>18198895
>12 years old

>>18199123
>hearing problems

>>18199150
>coincidence

>>18199171
>direction errors
>offset clocks

>>18199332
>alarm errors
>false awakenings
>paranoid delusions
>false memories

Stories DEBUNKED
>>
>be 14
>riding home from work tired af
>start crossing at an intersection when i thought the light was green
>hear screaming, people yelling at me
>reach other side and realise there are cars everywhere in the intersection

Some how i dodged them all and didnt die. Or I died that day
>>
File: orangutan-5.jpg (79KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan-5.jpg
79KB, 620x415px
>be me
>around 8 years old
>have a dream
>wake up
>wake up again
>wake up again
>wake up again
>wake up again
>wake up again
>finally wake up and thats it
am i still dreaming lads?
>>
>>18229352
probably that's what i think
>>
>>18198866
Just take the interstate 2bh
>>
>>18210894
Its your first time smoking weed and youre trying to outsmoke stoners.

What else did you expect?
>>
>>18198866
im on mobile at work so i'm not gonna green text.

i'm about 12, living in rural ohio, about 10 miles from the northwest corner where the indian burial grounds are.
its late winter, and i live on a small spring fed lake, so it's not frozen over.
decide to go visit my girlfreind who lives about 30 minutes of a walk away.
pack up in some snow clothes, and head out around noon-ish, told her i'd see her in a bit.
i stop half way at the only gas station for over 20 miles, to grab her sweets and some drinks, cause i'm obviously whipped.
it's only about fifteen minutes more to her place if i cut through a now dead corn feild, so i break into a jog.
suddenly i'm on the ground, and i'm REALLY cold. its alot darker than noon, but the sun is still up, so it might be 4 or 5.
look around, the snow's all bloody, like somebody shot a deer.
ohshit.jpg
feel all over myself, looking for some kind of injury, but nothing's wrong.
outright run to my girlfreinds, since her house is closer, and i'm practically frozen.

as soon as i get in i run into the bathroom and change, and actually LOOK for an injury. still nothing.
girlfreinds mom comes rushing in, crying, i've been gone for hours, and my parents are out looking for me on snowmobiles. its almost 6pm.

no idea wtf actually happened or where the bloody snow came from. i got taken to the hospital the next day, but everything was alright.
>>
Every one of these threads sounds like someone using xanax heavily, and I know from experience. When I was 17 I lost 4 months of memory due to taking 5 xanax a day. I had to stop because I got incredibly sick and my memory was shot.
>>
>yesterday
>alarm woke me up at 8
>decide to sleep more and set alarm to 9
>alarm goes off at 9
>I wake up
>decide to sleep a little more at set alarm to 10
>wake up at 8
What.
>>
>>18225999
How do you know he was watching HBO? Are you psychic?
>>
>>18227581
The baby conveniently died before it was chopped up?

>I believe you
>>
>>18229644
fuck I would love to be you
Imagine infinite sleep before work
>>
>>18230046
Maybe she means that it was just a fetus at that point. It isn't technically alive/a baby until it has a heartbeat of its own.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.