[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

simply put, what's the biggest hoax hiding in plain sight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 29

File: fring.jpg (63KB, 760x535px) Image search: [Google]
fring.jpg
63KB, 760x535px
example (not serious, just for e.g.): "I'd say it's the Sphinx. clearly hundreds of thousands of years old. yet how could this be if people have only been like this for tens of thousands of years?"
>>
Modern humans came into existence about 200,000 years ago. Also what evidence do you have that the Sphinx is older than Egyptian civilization?
>>
>>18193363
read OP , example given is not actual or my own claim. it's one I saw recently as a "this is a huge hoax".
>>
>>18193366
In other words you have nothing.
>>
>>18193375
damnit faggot neither do you
>>
>>18193408
Not that anon, but the difference is, that anon didn't start a thread when they had nothing. You did.
>>
>>18193375
The point
Your head
>>
Chiropractics.
>>
File: eva mendes fedora.jpg (69KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
eva mendes fedora.jpg
69KB, 420x300px
>>18193354
Religion.

/thread
>>
>>18193363
Can you even read?
>>
ITT: OP can't for the life of him figure out why his crap thread is failing
>>
>>18193522
That's not a fucking fedora. Get it right.
>>
>>18193354

The sphinx was originally Anubis.
>>
I'd say modern "democracy". All the politicians keep going on and on about how democracy is the best thing since sliced bread, but at the same time they always trashtalk up and coming politicians who start getting public support. It's obvious in the fact that "populist" is like a curseword, or something negative. Think about it, if democracy really was good then a populist politician would also be good. It's pretty much in plain sight, but hey i guess most of /x/ already know this, because we aren't bluepilled sheeple.
>>
>>18193632
What's that hat called then?
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15KB, 200x225px
>>18193354
The Jews are victims
>>
Federal reserve notes are definetly the biggest hoax out there.

Everything idiot believes they are worth something.
>>
>>18193825
Fucking this. Honestly, currency in general, especially now that it isn't backed up by anything physical. A 5 USD bill is only worth 5 USD because they say so, not because it is a legal document saying they promise to give you x amount of gold or whatever. And inflation fucking inflation. What even is inflation? Suddenly my money isn't worth jack shit? I should have just bought two goats, because by now I would have three goats. That's a 50% increase in the amount of goats I have. If goats were 5 USD, I'd be making a 5 USD profit. Imagine if I had more goats. I'd be fucking loaded. Inflation, stagflation whatever, my ass. Buy physical things that actually have value, like gold or goats or whatever, and keep that shit locked up tight and under guard. Future generations will thank you.
>>
>>18193354
global warming
>>
>>18193354
the federal reserve and the US dollar
>>
>>18193775
The term populist is used when a politician simplifies everything, and appeals to the lowest common denominator, without coming up with actual solutions.
Example: Donald Trump
>>
>>18193857
kek, gold itself is meaningless. shiny metal. bartering (direct trade of tangibly valuable objects for other objects makes most sense), paper/metal currency inherently can't be based on anything, it's just a lie we all consensually choose to believe since it makes everything easier temporarily, until the lie comes crashing down inevitably (supposedly, according to Bill Cooper, this is why the elite wants to switch to totally digital currency "soon", historically speaking, before their lies and frauds catch up with them).

What should a dollar bill be based on? a single goat? why not a chicken? a dollar bill? if you base it on gold, what's the gold based on? nothing, we just decide this shiny metal can be traded for other things, although at least the gold is more solid and tangible than paper notes, as you say.
>>
>>18193354
The American Political System
4chan and Reddit
>>
>>18193857

>I have no idea how economy works
>>
>>18193905
Exactly what I mean, except I was considering gold to have value as a material because of the demand for it. Gold maybe isn't the best example, because like with diamonds, it's all a big huge scheme. But yeah, barter is the proper way to go about things, and bank notes should be 10 egg instead of 10 dollars, or 1 jacket instead of 1 dollar or whatever. I don't fucking know. I just want a laissez faire economy based on bank issued vouchers for tangible goods. Then we could trade vouchers all over the place like Pokemon cards. "I will give you two dairy cow vouchers in exchange for your steer." It's a good way to do things. Of course, we would still have to produce massive amounts of precious metals and valuables to export and exchange for sweet, sweet Ecuadorian bananas. The only downside is that we would not be able to order weeb shit straight from Japan anymore unless PayPal were to integrate a yen-to-egg conversion based on the global price of eggs. It would leave us vulnerable to something like Chinese manipulation of the egg market to lower prices, but that would be a risk we'd have to take in order to have a society where our money actually has value. It could be a standardized set of items, and then the value if other items goes up and down. So, a Mossberg shotgun might be worth 400 egg vouchers, or a house might cost 20, 000 sheep vouchers. It would have to be vouchers for items that will always stay the same, so something like a flashlight where tech is always improving would be out. Agricultural products, minerals, and forestry resources, though, those would work. Forget the Gold Standard; gimme that Farm Standard.
>>
>>18193929
>I trust all of my worldly wealth to people who are known worldwide for dishonesty and corruption
>>
>>18193784
Trillby

>>18193354
>natalism
>>
>>18193354
"To Serve, and to Protect."
>>
The people saying gold only has value because its a shiny metal ks stupid as fuck, do you not understand tge uses gold plays in society? What do you think conducts electricity very well? Guess whats in your computers motherboard, gold.. jeeze this fucking board is so stupid sometimes
>>
>>18195773
Even if it was purely valued for social reasons and not practical ones why would that be bad?
I don't understand the issue?
It would still serve a purpose for society and people would be doing it voluntarily.
Art isn't practically valuable and can be worth millions what's the big deal?
>>
>>18193354
Aliens don't exist, made up by the govt to hide flying saucers in plain sight
>>
/x/ is the biggest hoax in plain sight as well as the healthy options at mcdonalds.
>>
>>18193935

>Farm Standard

That's a good idea, and it makes sense. However, things get tricky when economics and agriculture get mixed; just look at our current system in the US: farmers either hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt or having to own huge Megafarms, crops being subsidized not for nutritional value or necessity (so much food is produced and thrown/given away, we have overproduction) but for bs like corn sweeteners and soy filler, and mentality of crops still being quantity>quality and pesticides and such still being used regularly. Money being literally based on the number of crops produced would exacerbate this, I'd say.

>>18193905

>What should a dollar bill be based on?

I'd say one hour of meaningful (ie helpful to society) work. Real worth always comes down to labor.

We rely on eachother for survival and comfort too much to think of laissez faire any longer; we should get sincere about cooperation.

Anyone interested, I'd recommend reading Walden Two by the behaviorist BF Skinner.
>>
>>18193902
This.
Populist =/= Popular.
"Populist" is basically shorthand for "will say or do or promise anything to get themselves elected"
>>
>>18193905
Gold is actually really useful, chemically and electrically.

>>18193888
You're silly
>>
>>18193354

Hillary being the better candidate of the two.
>>
>>18193919
4chan is the FBI's tool for cataloguing pedophiles.
>>
>>18193775
The US isn't a democracy, it's a democratic republic
>>
>>18195707
kek. good one
>>
Holocaust
>>
>>18193510
rekt, kek>>18193510
>>
>>18193857
> I pretend to myself that i understand how economic sytems work
>>
>>18193632
>>
This board being paranormal.
>>
>>18193857
>I am 16 and have no idea what I am talking about
>>
>>18196708
isnt that whats its technically based on now? The GDP of the US
>>
>>18193784
A neckbeard
>>
>>18193857
>50% inflation
>Trading goats
Enjoy your 3rd world country, faggot.

Also, that's not how economy works.
>>
>>18197282
It's an oligarchy actually, that once function as a democracy after having been a republic, nice try though.
>>
>>18195773
Copper conducts electricity better than gold.
Gold is used because it is resistant to corrosion.
>>
>>18193354
This
Also, the great length academia goes to hide the truth about the Bosnian and Crimean pyramids.
>>
>>18199759
Plus silver has less resistance anyways, iirc.

Maybe it's platinum...
>>
>>18199772
Silver is extremely vulnerable to oxide corrosion, especially when it takes on an electric current. It is mostly used in jewelry, and the elimination of 4th dimensional horrors that occasionally bleed into our dimension.
>>
>>18196708
I wish money was worth labor directly.
>spend 5-6 days a week busting ass for the logistics of a warehouse making sure people around the planet get what they pay for, when they want it
>>get paid barely livable wage

>IT support sits in a room eating doughnuts and nachos
>building a new rf system
>doesn't work
>spend 4 months "fixing" single instances
>get paid twice what I make a day every hour

Mind you, I'm working everything with paper at the time because computer shit doesn't work. If I wasn't able to do my job, or kept fucking things up I'd be fired. I get more training=more money. But not that much more money. Especially considering they wouldn't have a job without scrublord operations like what I do. And on top of that, I wouldn't pay an asshole 200 bucks an hour to fuck my shit up and cause me to lose money.
tl;dr
Cunts doing less work get paid more so they can buy shit they can pay for the shit I make sure they get. I serve millions of people worldwide and do my job well and get paid less.

>>18199620
It's based on the feelings of corporations. Because now corporations are people. Not just seperate entities from the people who work there.
>>
>>18200613
Jesus fuck, this.

It's like wage is proportional to the amount of money and time someone wastes in college. I work in manufacturing and work on about $10,000 worth of merchandise a day (many items are also fucked up from other people's carelessness before I get it). And I don't make nearly as much as some hipster in the office whose decisions make us lose money.
>>
>>18193375
>>18193413
you fucking idiots cant read
>>
>>18193902
>without coming up with actual solutions.
>Example: Donald Trump
how about you read his website and look at his solution instead of watching CNN, you dumb left-wing parasite
>>
>>18193354

obama's birth certificate
>>
>>18193354
The Royal Family
>>
>>18203190
How about you stop watching fox news you imbecile.
>>
>>18203582

You showed him
>>
>>18203590
It's not about showing him, just throwing out baseless and unwarranted insults to join in on the fun.
>>
>>18203190
his site says exactly what he says except he probably has a writer to add in shit to make it look like he cares.
keep falling for the trump meme like the rest of those idiots tho will be great to watch america burn.
>>
>>18193363
how dense are you?
>>
Be nice to other people... but beat out the competition!
>>
>>18195847
Found the shill guys.
>>
Flat Earth
>>
>>18193354
>>18193363

The Sphinx has thousands of years of water erosion, a fact which is overlooked by Egyptologists to make the Sphinx fit in with the Egyptian timeline.
>>
>>18204207
...Egypt has been bone dry for 12,000 years. So where did the erosion come from? Sand? Nope.
>>
>>18193510
>tfw I'm a chiropractor
;~; when will my profession stop being made fun of
>>
>>18204212
As soon as they reach their 40s and 50s and realize how awesome you are
>>
Workers in South Dakota were excavating rock formations on a cliff face when they discovered what appeared to be large human faces. As they continued to work, they discovered these faces were not random, but were actually nearly identical to four leaders of the American government.
>>
Clowns
>>
>>18196948
yep, gold is the most useful out of all the metals. Never rusts, best electro conductor, and tons of purposes I can't think of right now. Its valued for a reason.
>>
>>18193354
Islam.
>>
>>18204207
>>18204211
back to /jre/ you loons
>>
>>18204207
>>18204211
probably from the flood
>>
>>18204228
kek
>>
That you can get to the top in america just by working hard.
Started in the gilded age by business owners who got were they were through connections and education to convince people to work harder.
>>
>>18193354
immigrants into eu and how every single political leader in all related countries act as if they are back strapped and forced into spinning it.
There's got to be an overpowering force behind the scenes that instantly molds those in power into submission, no discussion needed.

Strange is how some countries are completely out of the loop and can do and say what ever they want.
>>
>>18193935
Except for the fact that that idea is pants-on-head retarded and would make things 1000x harder than they needed to be. People have used currency since before history to eliminate the complications of bartering, having something that just represents value in itself makes trade with everyone feasible, because with the barter system you run into issues like you not having what the other person wants and vice versa. This makes things like having large stores a problem, what the fuck does a Walton want with a billion eggs? and then you get to the issue that those objects wouldn't really have an objective value, 5 goats to someone doesn't mean the same thing to another person, every trade becomes a complex task with each side having to think about what you're getting. Could you imagine going through a mcdonalds drive through and having to argue with the worker that chicken nuggets shouldn't cost you a chicken per nugget?
It's like playing settlers of catan, you can easily be put into a position where you have nothing of value even if you have specific resources. It's just not a good system.
>>
'you' are God.
>>
>>18193902
>>18196863

Are you guys fucking with us? That's literally every single politician.
>>
>>18197282
A democractic republic is a type of democracy. Democracy is just a general term
>>
File: Flat_Earth_Meme_8.jpg (69KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
Flat_Earth_Meme_8.jpg
69KB, 888x499px
>>18193354
the globe, hundred of years of it and still no proof of it.
If you go and try to find a curvature, there is none to be seen anywhere. If you try to prove it to yourself using maths logic and common sense, you end up realizing that earth is flat.
>>
>>18193413
>example (not serious, just for e.g.)
>YOU ARE CLEARLY SERIOUS AND A DIPSHIT
>>
File: toronto.gif (2MB, 2051x1077px) Image search: [Google]
toronto.gif
2MB, 2051x1077px
>>18208365
lol k
>>
File: 1415740375385.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1415740375385.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>18193775
>tfw democracy stole away the glory of the Republic
>>
>>18204207
>>18204211

>the sphinx actually has an arguably normal ammount of erosion for the ammount of ACIDIC rain that egypt gets over the course of any given year.
>people think it doesnt rain at all in egypt.
it has a "winter" season where it rains.
its not a landlocked nation, theres going to be rain from the seas.
BAKA
>>
>>18193413
At least it's a fucking interesting thread. All /x/ has become is the same fucking regurgitated threads over and over again, at least it's not "how to summon demon?" or "spooky pic thread" or fucking "aliens dude" so shut the fuck up ya faggot.
>>
>>18193775
I think there is a huge difference between democracy and U.S. americanized democracy. Just because America claims democracy, doesn't mean they're following it. Just like how North Korea or China aren't actually communist.
>>
>>18193888
You're a moron
>>
>>18193905
Go study thousands of years of history before commenting like that.
>>
>>18199016
Underrated post
>>
>>18208439
your math is bad

curve of earth = 8 inches per mile

39 miles * 8 inches = 312 inches = 26 feet

>your pic says 603 feet

lol k
>>
>>18193905
>gold itself is meaningless.
It being valued as it is is arbitrary, but it is a decent standard because it is representational for the most part
>paper/metal currency inherently can't be based on anything
Originally it was made for the purpose of representing a particular amount of gold, sort of like a contract, but the "amount" of gold in absolute terms (grams, etc) could change over time with inflation which was retarded and a product of "making" more money for people to exchange. The concept is not flawed, but the execution is, but then at the same time what else could be done so it's not that retarded, but still pretty retarded

Paper notes are necessary for exchanging things of extremely high value that can't realistically be bartered. How do you sell an airplane? 20,000 goats? How would you even give the 20,000 goats to the person? Paper money serves that role but it's confiscated with other stupid stuff that messes up the whole system. It is a good idea but again, not executed that well
>>
>>18205157
This guy is smart. I wish I read this before posting
>>
File: 1461682106283.png (585KB, 889x613px) Image search: [Google]
1461682106283.png
585KB, 889x613px
The human race
>>
File: 1452835968957-3.png (161KB, 1547x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1452835968957-3.png
161KB, 1547x1114px
Moderate muslims
>>
>>18193408
love yew
>>
>>18208439
Holy shit I'm from Olcott.
>>
>>18193354
>simply put, what's the biggest hoax hiding in plain sight?

"The POTUS is the most powerful position in the USA"
>>
>>18208795
We hold humans in a higher regard then animals because most people can relate and emphasize with other humans.
>>
>>18193354
Dualism
as in, "this thing versus this thing"
it's responsible for religion, surface level politics, and everything "subjective" since the beginning of time
>>
>>18208795
Diffent colors birds that look different and do different stuff so we named em subspecies, people that are the same so we should name em subspecies. ...
But subspecies is an imaginary word we made to say they are a lil different

Also if we came from black people wouldn't we be the subspecies?
>>
>>18203190
I understand a lot of roleplaying goes on here, but this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>18209336
>Also if we came from black people wouldn't we be the subspecies?

That's not what "subspecies" means, you dingus. It's a technical term for a subdivision of a species. Just like "subphylum" is a division of "phylum". Incidentally, there's more to human racial divisions than skin color, differences exist in just about every human tissue, from bone structure to muscle tissue to the folding patterns on your brain.

>we come from black people
We have a common human ancestor.
>>
>>18193805
Underrated post
>>
File: fuck_you.jpg (35KB, 519x617px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
35KB, 519x617px
>>18208795
Race is just PC for "breed".
>>
>>18209226
>ignore adaptations, statistics and evolution because feelings
>>
>>18208581
You're a globalist cock gobbler.
>>
9/11
>>
File: ss (2014-07-11 at 11.35.10).png (60KB, 1373x517px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-07-11 at 11.35.10).png
60KB, 1373x517px
>>18193354
>>18193363
>>18193375
>>18204207
>>18204211

Step it up idiots.
>>
Money.

Money is just cloth with a number on it. But what is it worth? Its worth a promise from the govetnment that it is money. Its used to symbolise wealth, and yet it is not wealth that is real. Wealth itself is arguably not real, but something made up by people who dont understand that all that matters is food and sex.

So in short, money is washcloth that says "i am the equivalent of X bottles of dodo birds" yet all the dodo birds are dead so they really arent worth anything.
>>
>>18193805
Shouldnt you be sucking hitlers dead cock on pol with the rest of the losers ?
>>
>>18193805
This x 6 gorillion.

All the poor persecuted heebs in my city live in huge expensive as fuck houses.
>>
>>18210470
Kek
>>
>>18204211
Jesus christ you understand that the nile is the biggest river on earth, correct???
>>
>>18210699
Since when did money come from honesty and hard working ?
Wake up kid the world belongs to the ugly hairy backstabbing
If you cant beat'em join'em but stop crying like a little baby
>>
>>18210769
Its the amazon you fuckhead
>>
>>18193363
Read the post, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>18210775
widest i mean
>>
>>18193354

I once dreamed I was in some fucked up alternate timeline where the absolute best the US could come up with for Presidential candidates was Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Also, there appeared to be Jews still in power... Man would that have fucked up the world

FML... Captcha Storefront "Rothenbu" more Redshield's at it again... fuckers are following me.
>>
>>18204212
When you stop pretending to be anything more than a masseuse that takes insurance you fucking voodoo medicine wannabe. Signed - An actual real doctor
>>
>>18193905
Someone has probably pointed this out to you, but gold isn't worthless. It has inherent, tangible value (like being super conductive). Hence why every civilization since forever has sought it out and based currency around it.
Also for the record, I agree currency is bullshit and trade is the way to go. Just wanted to point out that gold has actual, everyday uses.
>>
File: santa.jpg (28KB, 451x342px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
28KB, 451x342px
Santa Clause. Millions of people believe in him but it is obvious that he doesn't break into houses and give people presents.
>>
>>18210872
>>18193905
lmao gold and silver didn't have tangible value for the average person ever. It has value now for electronics, but back in the day it was used for decoration or as currency, rarely for a need. In the past the dollar would have been thought of in the same way that gold was. Fucking shells have been used as currency in the past. Yes it has no value, but if everyone agrees that it has value now it does, and its easier than bartering. Its not magic folks.
>>
>>18195773
yeah but they are saying we should go back to the gold standard. Which is kind of silly, because back then gold didn't really have a value besides decoration (not 100% of the time but most). Also I bet a single countries gdp in gold could supply all the gold needed for industry. So now gold would just be valued for it being shiny while a small percentage of it goes towards industry. Thus it becomes a shiny version of paper money.
>>
File: one-hundred-100-dollar-bill[1].jpg (70KB, 700x302px) Image search: [Google]
one-hundred-100-dollar-bill[1].jpg
70KB, 700x302px
This baby right here
>>
>>18211035
Oh by the way with the rise of new virtual currencies I hope I will live to see the death of this american dolar and see people move to use different currencies that are funding less corrupted people not like the feds
>>
all of history
before I was born there was nothing
>>
>>18193857
ah yes. the awesome science of economics.

i love how you simplified it by using goats as an example. thank you.
>>
File: 1475878606308.png (59KB, 1496x882px) Image search: [Google]
1475878606308.png
59KB, 1496x882px
>>18195847
>Aliens don't exist

nice try shill
>>
>>18193354

>Trump running for president against Hillary

This election is rigged and Trump is nothing but an actor playing along just so Hillary won't look bad in the eyes of the voters.

The whole thing is a soap opera.
>>
>>18211140
>raise goats
>buy a wagon with two goats
>come back next year, want to buy a wagon with two goats
>wagon builder has 5 goats from the two you sold him last year
>now wants 10 goats for the same wagon

Inflation doesn't go away just because you stopped using currency.
>>
>>18211159

>Edgar D. Mitchell

Oh look, a letter from a known senior citizen kook. This is definite proof that aliens exist.
>>
>>18211035
>poorfag thinks hundred dollar bills are just a myth
haha ok dude
>>
>>18208356
This, the terms are not mutually exclusive. It pisses me off when people say this as though it means something.
>>
>>18211161
This
>>
>>18193354
Civilization.
>>
File: 1319181377725s.jpg (6KB, 252x196px) Image search: [Google]
1319181377725s.jpg
6KB, 252x196px
>>18208622
It's 8 inches per mile squared, not 8 inches per mile

Do you understand how a curve works? This is grade 9 math.
>>
>>18208819

>92% of Moroccan Muslims believe that a wife must always obey her husband

WTF I love muslims now
>>
>>18210784

>Widest

That's also the Amazon you dip.
>>
File: consciousness.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
History is the biggest hoax, hidden in plain sight. The idea that time proceeds in a continual, unbroken line.

"It's always been this way. We just never realized it until now."

Uhuh. That's awfully convenient, considering the only alternative looks exactly the same given the observational evidence--that things are exactly the way they are only in the moment, and that historical information is an extrapolation based on current circumstances.

If the future is caused by the past, then it follows that the only way to make decisions with freewill is to alter one's memory of the past.

Are you a conscious being making it up as you go along, or is your consciousness as illusory as your sense of freewill, and everything you do was predetermined from before the moment you felt the desire to do it? Because there's plenty of evidence for both.

Both are equally plausible viewpoints, from within their own set of premises.

By all measures, the future is undecided until the moment it happens. And from that point onward, for all intents and purposes it was always going to unfold that way, even if it wasn't before that moment. In fact, that's how the past and future are empirically measured as different from each other. If there are many ways a thing can be interpreted, then it's the future. If there's only one way, then it's the past--your mind just hasn't finished memorizing that version of the past yet.

I think that both mindsets are equally plausible yet contradict each other. But that's fine. The biggest hoax in plain sight is that you have to choose only one of two contradictory viewpoints, and stick with your decision without *ever* viewing it from the alternative. Personally, I don't see it that way at all.

Whether you're the dreamer or the dream makes no difference--it's still the same reality overall.
>>
>>18211520
Wow. You jackass.

"Flooding" the market with extra food, tools, and living places is called prosperity.

Inflating the market with extra paper is called inflation.

Do you have a 3-d printer that prints goats and wagons or something? Are you so prosperous that producing more goods necessary for the survival of humanity is just waste to you? Really? Is human prosperity the same as wasted paper in your eyes? Holy shit.

I mean sure, technically your words could be correct, if your value system is that the purpose of life on this planet is to trade human beings as tokens of symbolic value. "Oh yeah, the humans sure are inflating this year. Look how many there are!"

Wow. Just... wow.
>>
>>18213831
All these words and not a single point.
>>
>>18213873
Okay. Okay fine. Here is my point.

It is in fact impossible to inflate a market without currency. Inflation refers to specifically only fiat currency, and the ratio between fiat currency and all trade-able things that are not fiat currency in that same market.

Anyone who wishes to change this usage of term "inflation" must first define physical objects as fiat currency.

This is not strictly impossible, but is relegated to that very fantastic scenario where physical reality is produced by Star Trek style "replicators" or something. If that's not the case, then I don't want to hear about productivity being equal to inflation. It's the opposite. The whole point about inflation is that it's a waste of physical useful resources being consumed to print useless paper money that has no function except to temporarily increase the purchasing power of those who printed it.

Period . <--- there's your point.
>>
>>18193354

The military industrial complex

worked construction before the turn of the millennium

worked on military stuff that didn't have an nda

You have no idea how many facilities are either in plain sight with embedded front companies or within close proximity hidden from view
>>
>>18213978
See? If you actually make a point and don't just sputter like an idiot you can get somewhere.

If you wish, I shall remove the reference to inflation. the point still stands that a barter system doesn't lock the value of goods and services. And that a producer can lower the value of their product by flooding the market.

If everyone already owns all the wagons they need, it is productive but not lucrative to make more wagons. You can't just say "A wagon was worth 5 goats to the goat herder, thus I can get 50 goats for 10 wagons."
>>
>>18193857
And when everyone adopts your goat currency and we all have goats, your goats won't be worth shit.
>>
>>18195773
The conductive properties of gold have almost nothing to do with its economic value. You are dumb.
>>
>>18214013
When a society has more than it needs, there's a couple options:

1) Increase the quality of goods. Perhaps a healthy, fat metaphorical goat is worth 2 sickly, skinny ones.

2) Waste the abundance, to match the improved efficiency that workers are raising their sickly, skinny metaphorical goats.

One method of selection option 2) is to use fiat currency to manipulate the market and finance the companies that build the largest butter mountains. If you don't know what a butter mountain is, look it up. Federal funded bail outs are another way to select option 2). Anything that rewards people for producing LESS is a selection of option 2). Fiat currency is *always* a selection of option 2), since the currency itself is not representative of reality.

That's why a barter system is more aligned with option 1) then option 2) compared to a fiat currency system. A monetary system with hard currency is also more aligned with option 1) than option 2).

That's the hoax here. That fiat currency is a way to select option 1). It is not. The reality is that fiat currency is a way to select option 2).

That's the difference between fiat currency, and a barter system.
>>
>>18214078
This. Banks still count in "gold". It's the bank standard. Dollars are the market standard.

Gold is a precious metal and has been for millenia. Obviously.
>>
File: pCxTpdu.jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
pCxTpdu.jpg
52KB, 512x384px
>>18203190
the left is brain dead, they wont listen. They dont do anything
>>
>>18213750
This anon playing the end game. gg
>>
>>18214435
>they wont listen
Im a centrist but the right is worse at listening honestly
>>
>>18193354
the holocaust, its so obvious that it was fake
>>
>>18193354
the modern world
the united states of america... there is so much shady, sinister stuff behind the inception of that country, and lots of american people are perfectly aware of that fact, but yet still naively think they can "turn it around" or something, as if it wasn't rotten from the very beginning.
>>
>>18204212
When you stop selling mythical energy therapy alongside massages and retain from killing people by giving them dissections of the vertebral artery. Face it: You payed a lot of money to learn quackery.

>>18204220
You know, some people prefer real doctors.
>>
>>18193784

It's a pork pie hat. Which is a subset of fedora afaik. Also, sexy lady.
>>
>>18216335
That's actually not a fedora either. It's a trilby.
A fedora has a much wider brim - as seen pictured here - and is actually pretty cool. All the "fedora tipping" pictures I've seen up to now actually show trilbys. Don't get me wrong, a trilby can be cool, too - but only if it's worn by Humphrey Bogart.
>>
>>18204353
Most underrated post of all time
>>
>>18216367
Forgot the picture.
>>
>>18210632
People who actually understand the economy. Like this one.
>>
>>18209858
Race and breed are the same word in some languages. Their meaning is the same in English, too.
>>
>>18193522
>/thread'ing your own post
>>
>>18213750
you said a lot of words that mean nothing
>>
>>18208365
This.
>>
>>18215916
More on this? I used to be a big fan of George Washington.
>>
I am so sick of people and their "biological science". Sex is just a trap The Devil sets to lead you into sin. If you just open your eyes, you'll see that the blessed stork brings babies to good couples who truly love each other.
>>
>>18193825
thus, they are worth something
>>
the holocaust
>>
History. Don't pretend.
>>
>>18193905
KEK, everyone's trashing my post, but all I was saying is that currency IS a fraud, but one we choose to believe in because it makes things easier; obviously bartering isn't feasible in global trade, but I was just pointing out that the only thing that upholds the worth of currency is consensus, it IS a hoax, but a useful one.

someone already talked about how gold clearly didn't matter for its conductivity to older civilizations, thanks
>>
>>18193935
Funny post, but it's saying the same thing I said, there's nothing that makes sense to base a dollar bill on but (paradoxically) itself. This is why inflation and deflation exists, currency has no set value, it just becomes more and less valuable based on how much of it is printed, most clearly evidenced in the hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic, an almost comical time where people had to carry around wheelbarrows of paper currency just to buy food and 10 minutes was enough for their currency to get devalued. An example of how the admittedly USEFUL fraud on occasion comes crashing down. Still, funny post, and I clearly agree with it, there's something confusing about trade itself, whether it's with any type of currency or bartering.

The question I'm really asking is, how can any one thing be compared in terms of its value to something else? No one ever thinks about it, but it's implicit in all of trade, just something weird we never think about.
>>
>>18210689
Hitler meme praising and offensive things in general have always been on every board on 4chan. Thats just the culture of this website. So no, he shouldn't be sucking hitlers dead cock on /pol/, and if you don't like that then go to the reddit board of icanhazcheesburger on ebaumsworld
>>
damn. this thread still up? ok. imma drop another one.

the 2 world wars were really the world against aliens trying to invade earth's oldest sites of civilization.
countries agreed to pose as axis/allies to keep ayys as a secret.
>>
>>18219596
>Schizophrenia: the post
>>
>>18211582
Shills on this board are the most obvious.
>>
File: 1461030922350.jpg (3MB, 3627x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1461030922350.jpg
3MB, 3627x2400px
>>18219600
im glad you like my post, fag
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x718px
>>18219614
I do like your picture though. Haven't seen that one before
Do you know the specifics of it? Or is it just saved for a meem
>>
File: 1475883221604.png (1MB, 1228x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1475883221604.png
1MB, 1228x1128px
>>18193805
Holy shit this desu
>>
>>18193354
>colombus/the vikings discovering america
>jews being victims
>not being sure why JFK was murdered
>canadians being stereotypicaly kind
>if you shower with the water heater on you'll get electrocuted
>cleopatra being egyptian
>the whole jesus story with "proof" about his everything
>the vatican burning witches because of "herecy"
>half life 3 will happen
>not knowing that the cold war started from Greece

The ammount of missinformation is so astonishing i can keep going for ages
>>
>>18219716
>the vatican burning witches because of "herecy"
>not knowing that the cold war started from Greece
?
>>
File: 1382300890403.jpg (90KB, 592x960px) Image search: [Google]
1382300890403.jpg
90KB, 592x960px
>>18208581
Angry liberal detected.
>>
The World Wars.

If our populations were left alone by this time today, we would exceed 11 billion people and there would be mass starvation. In secret, the world's nations leader elites agreed to send their young men to war and die. This is why all sides sent entire companies on foot towards heavy machine gun bunkers and turrets to be slain by the hundreds. But what the elite did not expect was the strength of heart of the Allied Coalition's soldiers. Japan was most effective in making a massive army of suicidal brainwashed men, but even the "do what you are told" was outsmarted by the ingenuity of the American leatherneck infantryman. The Germans tried combat drugs, and the Russians killed any soldier who retreated. The Americans cut the war short by being too resilient, an accident in bootcamp training where the soldiers were made far too efficient.
>>
>>18201547
you do see the problem with making labour a high paying job, right?

Physical labour would be cut even faster than it was now if they had to boost the pay for each person, robots are already doing your job cheaper and faster...o you want to make yourself more expensive still?
>>
>>18208795
Right, people don't have the same genetic diversity as subspecies do.
>>
>>18220751

You're a retard.
>>
>>18219596
What happened to my grandpa? He died in the war.
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 480x368px
>>18218875
Obvious bait
>>
>>18220751
the russian army thing was actually revealed to be true and they did send political enemies, weakest soldiers and retards to the front line for them to die

there were released parts of kremlin archives and red army library made public to press for the first time in like forever and they were pretty blunt about reducing numbers and the army serving as a elaborate eugenics program, the sources are all in russian so you'll have to dig to find it now
>>
>>18193902
>Example: Donald Trump
here's an example of populism and demagoguery

>I'mma give everyone free college and education
>Burnie
>Clinton now too
sure you have a plan for this, only you'll find out it doesn't work after you get elected

every mainstream politician is a populist, it isn't a flaw in politics it's a flaw in people being fucking stupid so we have to dumb down proposals for them so anyone can get elected
>>
How can this thread talk about the sphinx and Egypt and not mention any of Graham Hancocks work?

You faggots don't even research you just spew your preconceived ideas

Literally search "Graham Hancock 2016" on YouTube

Also global warming is real the methane is poppin
>>
>>18214579
centrist haha fag
>>
>>18209733
>>18193902
>>18203582
>>18203631
this is the paranormal board, the logical people are few and far between, hence the leftists we see
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1098x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1098x604px
fools
>>
>>18213689
I meant deepest
>>
>>18193825
If everyone believes that, then they are worth something retard
>>
>>18193363
dumb fucks say whaat?
>>
>>18221842
>>18220751
When the Russians went west to Berlin they used infantry to sweep through minefields instead of tanks. Old Z saw it as a positive because he wanted his armored divisions to be completely in tact
>>
>>18224892
when did that come out again
>>
File: 414.jpg (8KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
8KB, 135x135px
>>18193354
the U.s. is actually part of the british empire and under maritime law-
also-water...clean water will soon become the standard by which the world will apply monetary value
>>
>>18193354
magic isn't real and we are only the life we are currently experiencing we never died only transformed re-encrypted the keys everything is in plain site all language is ancient code but we all see it through a different lense we are stars communicating through the wormholes space travel can either be inwards or outwards look into the stars look into the mind we are the aliens we are the gods none of this is real yet everything is real what one thinks is real is purely ones belief
>>
File: 1473828543482.jpg (117KB, 501x604px) Image search: [Google]
1473828543482.jpg
117KB, 501x604px
>>18193805
/pol/ and /x/ best friends forever
>>
>>18193935
you can completely forget ordering shit online, or it would be a much more tedious and complicated task.
>>
>>18208576
The people claiming the United States is a democracy are morons. It's a Constitutional Republic.
>>
>>18197144
This would explain the flood of "no rules" kik groups posted on /b/ every 10 minutes, lately. This was never a thing until recently.

So the FBI collects names, then what?
>>
File: 1476246110851.png (1MB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476246110851.png
1MB, 644x644px
>>18228036
>>
>>18193857
goats are a good one cause they cant eat aa lot of different things, if you have a large property, if you have a small prroperty, now you have to buy feed, not such a great investment
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.