[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OMG/ OCCULT MAGICK GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_1682.jpg (160KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1682.jpg
160KB, 600x811px
What does it mean to consistently dream of Babalon? Is the goddess seeking something from me?

Almost nightly I see myself encounter and perform ancient red rites through a new media of technological occultism at the vanguard of an apocalyptic revolutionary party... and some crazy sex too.

How do you feel about world war, cultural war, the internet, the economy, and the new aeon?

Also does anyone have a link to Thoth's library or know where to find The Red Goddess in pdf or Star Ships or The Chaos Protocols? Thanks!
>>
>>18190917
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Red Goddess is in A.'.A.'.>Thelema.

StarShips hasn't made it to .pdf. Spoiler: it's about pre-historical shamanic asterism.
>>
>>18190930
>Red Goddess is in A.'.A.'.>Philosophy.
Pardon.
>>
>>18190917
In these dreams, does she communicate with you?
>>
>>18190930
>>18190961
Thank you.
>>18190989
In my dreams, we talk extensively. I have trouble recalling the exact details upon awakening, however.
>>
Reminder that Babylon the great, city of seven hills in revelation is Rome, more specifically centered on st. peter's basilica in Rome.
>>
>>18191084
Very interesting. Maybe you should start journaling these dreams. Doing so has vastly increased my recall of dreams that feature anything that seems to have entered it from without.
>>
>>18191185
Reminder that you are a gullible dumbass if you believe this. She's the Archetypal representation of the Demonic Feminine, the subversion of The Sacred (Divine) Feminine. In Thelema she's made a positive Archetypye for dualistic purposes. The Beast (Crowley) and Babalon (High Priestess) are sacred Masculine and Feminine Theatrically represented.
>>
>>18191229
I do journal. I just have like a seal on certain parts of my memory. I believe my higher self put it there to prevent me from going insane.
>>
I'm looking for a spell to help prevent mud butt.
>>
>>18191287
Wow. Learn to read, faggot.
>>
File: esotericshitting.jpg (194KB, 966x966px) Image search: [Google]
esotericshitting.jpg
194KB, 966x966px
>>18191453
The first tenet of Esoteric Shitting is to eat more fiber. Proper log formation is essential to anal enlightenment.
>>
>>18191498
One of the Unwashed Masses. You are a stupid lapdog and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>18191453
>Me: Babylon the great as mentioned in the book of revelation is this place
>You: hurrr duurrr no divine femine theleshit pffft pfffft pffft
The Perfumed Few, ladies and gentlemen. Put your trip back on Thoth. You're a terrible person.
>>
>>18191583
You are so fucking dumb you can't even reply to the right post. I'm going to notify the village that I found their idiot.
>>
I've been meditating lately, and reading LHP materials. And tonight I was starting to hit a depressive cycle of thinking (I've been struggling with depression for most of my life, have seen a therapist and have been making progress). Then suddenly this voice, like the one I think with, but more confident, told me to stop worrying so much what other people think, that I don't need any specific person, much as I may like them, because there are seven billion people out there and I'm bound to find people who appreciates me, so I have no reason to be insecure, and that I can do literally anything. Then it said that if life was easy it wouldn't be worthy of me.

It felt like me thinking it in some sense, but in some sense not.

Was that some kind of message from another part of myself, or what?
>>
>>18191990 here. Please disregard grammatical errors. I am very tired.
>>
>>18191620
I was tired.
>>
Is it just me or would anyone else titty fuck her?
>>
>>18192896
yes duh
>>
>>18191185

True enough, but Apoc includes themes, symbols, and symbol sets that predate the post-second-temple era. There's more to it than immediately meets the eye. It's also susceptible to a gnostic interpretation.

>>18191990
>Was that some kind of message from another part of myself, or what?

Yes. What's really important is that it's sound advice. Don't get too hung up on the details.
>>
>>18193302
You're dumb.
>>
>>18190930
>StarShips hasn't made it to .pdf

That's what YOU think.
>>
>>18191574

Your ubermensche status is sooo obvious. Another Thelemic success story!
>>
>>18190930
What about Gordon White's other stuff? Especially The Chaos Protocols.
>>
>>18193639
link plx
>>18193647
chaos protocols would be nice too
>>
>>18191990
No. You're being beamed thoughts from the Ascended Masters in the Sirius star system. Read more Kenneth Grant and Robert Anton Wilson. They're all six foot tall white rabbits too. What do you think? Learn to discern the truth underlying all bullshit. Is any thought truly your own? Thinking you have a self to own thoughts is something a Buddhist would call a delusion.
>>
>>18191526
When you truly become a master, your shit comes out your mouth.
>>
>>18193721
>Thinking you have a self to own thoughts is something a Buddhist would call a delusion.
Not only do I have a self, but in time it will be deified.
>>
>>18193733

lel
>>
>>18193738
>entire Hindu traditions, the entirety of Norse religion, all the Gnostics, Hermeticists, some subsets of Sufis, Thelemites, etc., are all full of shit because Buddhist orthodoxy says so and I find the idea of annihilation comforting
>>
No previous general link?
>>18164110

>>18190917
>perform ancient red rites through a new media of technological occultism at the vanguard of an apocalyptic revolutionary party... and some crazy sex too

That's funny I've been considering lately if I should propose you guys to form some sort of anon cabal to try and bring about changes in the world at large.

Some sort of the "ops" on other boards but in magickal style. We would have to coordinate and perform castings and rituals towards common goals.

Also if you want we can have sex.
>>
>>18190917
>Is the goddess seeking something from me?

The goddess of Babylon, Ishtar?

>choas
>thoth

I do not believe the goddess Ishtar would be very happy with your beliefs/interests.
>>
>>18191526
No joke. Since I started taking magick more seriously two years ago I have been taking regular and glorious shits every day.

>>18193724
toppity kek
>>
>>18193764
>That's funny I've been considering lately if I should propose you guys to form some sort of anon cabal to try and bring about changes in the world at large.

>Some sort of the "ops" on other boards but in magickal style. We would have to coordinate and perform castings and rituals towards common goals.

Good luck getting people to agree on anything that would have a major effect. You have everything from anarchists to fascists in these parts, politically speaking, and religion-wise, there are chaotes, Satanists, Christians, Saivists, and lots of others.
>>
>>18193771
>>thoth
Anon was asking about the megaupload library of materials hosted by the tripfriend known as "Ape of Thoth."
>>
If you want arcane occult power,
Sacrifice a cat in the dead of night alone and then take one finger dip of blood and eat it.
>>
>>18193789
That's dumb. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>18193743
I never said I believed the self was a delusion. I was just offering a different viewpoint on the subject. I am a practical magician, not a theoretical one.
>>
>>18193789
If you want arcane powers, rub your balls on your father's forehead and sing the alphabet backwards.
>>
File: IMG_1685.jpg (224KB, 1137x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
224KB, 1137x1185px
>>18193764
Are you a girl?
>>
>>18191990
Probably. In any case it's sound advice, which is what matters.

I struggled with depression as well and got over it with a combination of Prozac and a lot of introspection, but that's just because the med route agreed a lot with my way of being. I'm not advocating you go that route, know yourself and find yours.

I just wanted to tell you that I know how much it sucks and that you can pull through. Never give up. Love yourself unconditionally. At first it may take an extra effort, but fake 'till you make it and you will make it.

>>18193804
No, but I can make girl noises if you want.
>>
>>18193771
Are you some sort of Babylonian reconstructionist? Cause if so I'd love to be schooled on how Crowley and Chaos have led me astray. I venerate many deities. I am quite syncretic. So far the gods and goddesses seem not to mind.
>>
>>18193772
Is your shit gold yet?
>>
>>18193815
Working on it.
>>
>>18193789
That's mean. Cats are nice. Lots of superstitious people kill black cats around this time of year. Don't contribute to the problem.
>>
>>18193773
I was thinking more like an ARG.
>>
So how can you invoke Babalon? Could you just do the hexagram rituals of venus but replace replace the "YHVH Tzabaoth" with "Babalon"?
>>
>>18193808
>No, but I can make girl noises if you want.
Sorry. Not good enough. The sexual metaphysics are very important for this.
>>
>>18193815
Shit can be used as fertilizer. Best if it's non-human. That fertilizer grows plants for food, which is more valuable than gold - not per unit weight, but as a whole. Can't eat gold.

Chexmix afecalists
>>
I've recently started down the left hand path, guided by Eris. Do you think she'd mind if I beat it to artists' renditions of her?
>>
>>18193865
Eris is an avatar of chaos and is one way for us to understand and experience it.

Do it, and imagine her watching and lovin' it.
>>
File: 87f76rf67.png (1007KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
87f76rf67.png
1007KB, 960x720px
>>18193812
>Babylonian reconstructionist?
A what?

I do think a person should learn something about the gods and goddesses they worship or contact.

A tiny bit of reading would have revealed that Inanna/Ishtar is part of a pantheon of astral gods responsible for vanquishing chaos and setting the order of all things.

The Annunaki are well known for their outright hatred of choas. Which leads me to doubt you have ever made actual contact.

Perhaps you are in contact with "something" that merely claims to be the goddess?

IMO, Crowley had "interesting" ideas about many ancient faiths. He liked to rewrite history and redefine practice to fit his own agenda, while retaining enough superficial detail in order to maintain an air of authenticity.
>>
File: 8756r68r6.jpg (13KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
8756r68r6.jpg
13KB, 200x252px
>>18193874
>Eris

In much older times she was known as Ereshkigal. Locked in the Abyss after the battle described in the enuma elish.

Must be rather challenging invoking her, let alone using her to work any formula. But then I am by no means an expert on the invocation of beings residing that place...

What do you hope to gain by working with something that would destroy you the instant you become less than useful?
>>
>>18193898
I never claimed to be in contact with Ishtar. I have claimed to have been contacted by Babalon. I do not know why an entity would pretend to be Babalon but for the time being I see no reason to doubt given that the rest of my dream imagery is consistent with her supposed symbolism.
>>
>>18193931
>I failed my comparative mythology class
Tell us the right dieties to worship, how, and why.
>>
>>18193898
>part of a pantheon of astral gods responsible for vanquishing chaos and setting the order of all things.
~t. every other cosmology literally ever

>He liked to rewrite history and redefine practice to fit his own agenda
Worst we can say about him is that he didn't have as much info as we do today.

>>18193812
Don't listen to okkvultier than thou assholes. He can provide praxes and analysis (hasn't), or he can fuck off.

>>18193777
What it looks like to me.

>>18193743
Beyond that if people actually poked around the Pali Canon we'd have much better discussions on self-nature.

>>18193647
Waiting on it.

>>18193639
Share or stop being a fucker. Last time you fucks got smarmy about access to DBoE I obtained and posted initiatory hand gestures.

>>18191453
>>18191526
>>18191583
>samefag
>>
>>18193960
You contacted an ancient city?

>>18193965
I was merely asking why, given the circumstances of partaking in such an endeavor. Curiosity is neither rejection or validation of the choices you have made.

>I failed my comparative mythology class
You fail to see the history of religion as a series of shared ideas revised to fit the culture of the people that co-opt them. The message remains the same despite the variance created by linguistic and cultural influences.

I know this sort of thing tends to trigger the define your own belief, shop a god crowd. But for some, faith is far more than a fashion statement.
>>
>>18194008
>~t. every other cosmology literally ever

Did you ever think that perhaps it is because they are the exact same gods people have worshiped since the beginning of time? The same villians, heroes and monsters.

Perhaps there is even something to gained from tracing the origins of said practices in order to gain a better understanding of their workings?
>>
>>18194008
>Worst we can say about him is that he didn't have as much info as we do today.

Why wouldn't he? Especially if he walked the globe and did his research. I'd say he had more info than the average modern faggot. Don't tell me you of all people buy the "information age" bullshit?
>>
>>18194033
Ereshkigal wasn't Eris, mate.
A quick flip through Hesiod tells us Eris isn't even Cthonic, let alone the queen of hell. Ereshkigal has more in common with Maat as lawgiver and judge.
>>
>>18194063
>Worst we can say about him is that he didn't have as much info as we do today.
>Why wouldn't he? Especially if he walked the globe and did his research.
You mean to tell me you unironically think Crowley should have had access to linguistic and manuscript discoveries made only after his death? Fuck me, mate, he died before the Nag Hammadi library corpus was published.

>Don't tell me you of all people buy the "information age" bullshit?
What?

>>18194062
>Did you ever think that perhaps it is because they are the exact same gods people have worshiped since the beginning of time? The same villians, heroes and monsters.
>>18194065
>Ereshkigal wasn't Eris, mate.
>>
>>18194076
>You mean to tell me you unironically think...

No, I didn't mean that. Of course he wouldn't.
I thought you meant something else, I'm sorry. Chill.
>>
>>18194062
>Perhaps there is even something to gained from tracing the origins of said practices in order to gain a better understanding of their workings?
I have degrees related to and work inside of institutions toward cultural matters, and let me tell you, to assert that gods X and Y are the same, especially among two wildly diverged entities like Eris and Ereshkigal, tells me you don't understand the differences between the two cultures. I really wish some of these perennialists would take Anth 101.
>>
>>18193721
>star system
>He doesn't know space doesn't exist and everything revolves around earth
Pity.jpg
>>
>>18194100
You are a bit susceptible today man. Something happened?
>>
>>18190917
I've been hearing voices upon waking up and going to bed

anyways. I heard on waking up this morning where i did a meditation calling on Azazel.

although. This morning literally said "Yo wake up" and a door slam
>>
File: 397.jpg (1MB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
1MB, 680x1671px
>>18194114
>>
>>18194123
kek
>>
>>18194121
>I've been hearing voices upon waking up and going to bed
Hypnogogia. Or worse. See a fucking doctor, not the occult thread.
>>
>>18194063
Yes, a man with a penchant for being shocking and provocative would never lead anyone astray.

Besides I am sure Mr. Crowley knows far more than all those foolish archaeologists and linguists. Not to mention the fools who have practiced the actual faiths that have existed longer than recorded time.

Listen I like Crowley's work, it is something anyone with an interest in the occult should read. But to overlook the inaccuracy and revisionism is somewhat, silly.

We are talking about religion, not a "reboot" of comic book characters.
>>
File: IMG_1686.png (302KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1686.png
302KB, 640x638px
>>18194113
>le happy merchant
>>
>>18194128
>Besides I am sure Mr. Crowley knows far more than all those foolish archaeologists and linguists
Nope, he deferred to them.
See:
Liber Cadaveris
Passing Through of Tuat
Use of the GMP.

>Not to mention the fools who have practiced the actual faiths that have existed longer than recorded time.
Show me one (1) unbroken chain of mystical transmission ANYWHERE.

>But to overlook the inaccuracy and revisionism is somewhat, silly.
I absolutely agree. In this case nine tenths of his inaccuracy revolves around L and the Stele, if you've bothered to compare multiple iterations of Coming Forth by Day to Passing Through.

>We are talking about religion, not a "reboot" of comic book characters.
Yeah, I'm starting to think I'm getting ruse'd here.
>>
>>18194125
>see a fucking doctor

What the fuck dude? He doesn't need a doctor. Hypnagogia is perfectly natural just before or right after sleep. I myself have experienced for as long as I can remember. There's literally nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>18194136
If you are not christian then you are not happy.
>>
>>18194139
If he's having hallucinations rather than phantoms to audible clarity and feels ANY compulsion to linger on them, it could be symptomatic of worse.

People come in here all the time with:
>voices
>visions
>depression
>personality disorder
>behavior disorders
>feels
>no gf
And I tell all of them the same thing. Go talk to a therapist. See a doctor. Exercise. Get social. Get *well* then come back.

>>18194128
Anyone else find it ironic a guy making false correlations between Eris and Ereshkigal is changing his tune for compartmentalization.
>>
>>18194065
>Hesiod tells us Eris isn't even Cthonic

A quick flip through Gilgamesh tells me some guy and his friend killed several immortal gods in order to set a moral president about the fair redistribution of immortality(lol).

With all due respect professor, poetry is not the same thing as scripture.

There are those that believe the biblical beast is not Cthonic either but rather their inner self yearning for empowerment.

(shrug)
>>
File: 1474587872171.png (217KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474587872171.png
217KB, 347x344px
>>18194166
Go to school mate.
>>
>>18194176
Goodness, did not mean to upset you friend.

>Go to school mate.
School was a very long time ago.
>>
File: 1474602379228.png (25KB, 378x442px) Image search: [Google]
1474602379228.png
25KB, 378x442px
>>18194211
>School was a very long time ago.
That seems to be the problem.
>>
>>18194222
zing...
>>
>>18194144
If you are not happy then you are not christian.
>>
>>18191185
Babylon in revelation refers to the Jewish elite in Jerusalem, Rome was the beast. Think of all of the Virgin/whore metaphors in the Old Testament referring to Jerusalem or Israel, and the new Jerusalem coming down at the end once Babylon is killed
>>
>>18194236
Did you know that tautologies are tautological?
>>
File: 1474090118832.jpg (29KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
1474090118832.jpg
29KB, 267x395px
>>18194236
Thank you for giving me a pretext to post this image. I'm the guy you replied to. Been holding on to this one for a bit.

Watch it for just 5 minutes. Start at 22 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPh4tZjt12Q

>>18194248
You're wrong.
>>
>>18194248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA
>>
>>18194249

Did you know that pretensions are pretentious?
>>
>>18194276
>he can't get past the pleb filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSkes0Jfp0
>>
>>18194276
>No they are completely different things duh!
>Because get out of here.

Hmmmm, perhaps I may have a bright future in academia.
>>
>>18194256
Not sure what you're implying. If you think I'm wrong, I'd like to know why if you don't mind. Not being snide, don't know how not to sarcasm on internet
>>
>>18194282
Hey, Ape. Is there any LHP tradition or route or whatever that doesn't start with the assumption that the material world is a lie? I've always seen it as really there, but perceived incorrectly.

Also, any thoughts on the tension between recognizing that everything is interconnected and light/dark, good/evil, left/right, up/down, tall/short, etc., are all mutually constitutive, and the LHP goal of liberation without annihilation?

I'm a cultural anth MA student, so I'm used to dense reading if you want to link some.

Or you could just answer. Preferably in one or two short sentences. That last bit is a joke.
>>
>>18194282

I'm actually criticizing your lack of OC.
>>
>>18190917
Question. Anyone here a devotee of or have knowlege of La Santa Muerte? I recently got a book at my local magic shop called 'Las Santa Muerte' by Tomás Prowler, and it is very intriguing
>>
>>18194287
I already directed you to Theogony.

>>18194289
I think that simple readings of The Revelations of St. John the Mushroomhead don't tell the whole story.

>>18194291
Yeah, Kaula.

Maya is transformed into the substrate of reality, to be understood and synthesized rather than revolted against as impure.

I'm a nondualist...I don't see any tension at all.

There's not much dense reading here, these are simple matters.

>>18194297
I'm sorry you don't view my multiple scans of books not online as OC.
>>
>>18194321

"I have no good stories. But I’m getting a lot of stuff done! I’m probably the most boring person I know!"
>>
>>18194365
>I have no good stories
Whaddya wanna talk about?
>>
>>18194222
this guy
>>
>>18194321

You've left for the edge of the world...

...but I am my brothers keeper!

Binary duality is life! I cannot accept a man of death into my heart of life!

Beat it! Right?

How many broken mirrors to seek my warmth?!

The original content creators seek space!

So many parasitic demon infested shitty piggies at my black market!

Keep it burning! Or just Babylon!
>>
Anybody an expert on blood magic? I feel like my mother didn't eat a proper nutritional diet when I was in the womb and so I want to sacrifice her to make up for my deficiencies.
>>
>>18194423
>>18194125
>See a fucking doctor
>>
>>18194432
Unless it's Doctor Strange or Doctor Fate I don't want to talk to anybody.
>>
>>18194423

...because I'm not going to be able to get Doug bAaaAck!
>>
>>18194144
KLOI-PPOI
OP. Stingray
>>
>>18194423
Don't do that, anon. You'll just murder your mother for no reason.
>>
>>18194438
>I want to commit first degree murder
>no I'm good, don't need a doctor lawl

Yeah, you're right, I should just advise we all report you for discussing gross violations of US law and cross my fingers that the FBI forwards info to your local police before someone's dead.
>>
>>18194423
Lol

>>18194438
That's wise.
>>
>>18194321
>t simple readings of The Revelations of St. John the Mushroomhead don't tell the whole story.

100% agreed, but in as far as you're discussing which city the whore is, it's much easier to support the claim for Jerusalem. In fact one of the advantages of getting the identification with Israel right is it makes for much more interesting analysis on any number of levels. You get to tie in the temple cleaning and foundation stone/abyss myth and symbolism. All of that good bride/bridegroom stuff. You get to tie in the Israel as he who strives with God or some of the gem atria interpretations (I have attained the head?). Rome as the beast bears interesting kabbalistic interpretation when you remember the association with Edom and Esau. The association that seems to be implied of Babylon with Briah if new Jerusalem is Olam ha-ba would interest you as a thelemite, I'd think, plus all the lover/beloved stuff that gets tied in. Not saying that was intended by john of course, some of those ideas probably post date him, but they would share cultural context

Any particular take you find useful/insightful/convincing?
>>
>>18194513
Sorry this is such a mess, typing on my cell between chores. Tldr: we're both right and connection between whore and Jerusalem is interesting on a few levels
>>
Hay guiz, I decided to create a system based on spoinge bob. He is my inner god. We have lots of fun wearing black clothing and casting lightning bolts at normies.

am i choas as fuck or what?

oh well off to meditate gotta keep dat intent focused as fuck amirite

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew
>>
>>18194513
>which city the whore is
I don't think it's a city given that the vast majority of Christendom has misidentified Mary for Babalon in Rev 12:1.

I'm uncertain that John of Patmos was well versed in Kabbalah, tbqh.

Babalon as Briah IS of interest to me, however, I feel that a strong Israel connection is...tenuous at best, I'd expect to see more discourse w/r/t yeridah and shekinah...but we don't get that in Rev.
>>
>>18194535
>>18194535
Obviously John wasn't a kabbalist, it's equally obvious that he knew his old testament and is referring to it throughout the text. Throughout the old testament jerusalem, which is a synecdoche for Israel, or at least it's ruling class is identified with a maiden become whore who god will redeem. See ezekiel, jeremiah, hosea, some psalms and probably some other stuff i'm forgetting. I think that makes for a pretty strong connection. Where kabbalah come in is that John and the kabbalists were working with a lot of similar themes and symbols from the old testament/tanach and so John becomes freighted with kabbalistic meaning. The stuff where new jerusalem comes down to be the bride and god will dwell there says shekinah to me.
>I don't think it's a city given that the vast majority of Christendom has misidentified Mary for Babalon in Rev 12:1.
not sure why the first point follows from the second
>>
>>18190917
I'm sorry but you are a dumbass.

If she is seeking you out nightly then yes. She is trying to contact you
>>
>>18194532
i have adopted the name patrick all who follow the spongy path shall be called patrick. for to be called patrick is to shoot lighting bolts at normies. crap running low on intent losing focus.

dangit mom broke my magic circle i made with pawpaws gold bond and im all out of lightning bolts haaaaaalp
>>
Where my Vril bros/sisters @
>>
>>18194535
Isn't it quite a clear understanding that prophetic conditions are precisely that, conditions.

Jerusalem, Rome, America... all fulfill aspects to be the incarnate Babalon. Though how that connects to Binah and her serving as the top of the left side of the tree and the apex of the Feminine duality is lost on me.

Unless it's some sort of prophecy regarding material avatars of the 156.

p.s Reading Kaos14 was gruesome. Why the fuck was so much petty political quibbling in that publication.
>>
>>18194687
>>>/pol/

>>18194643
At the end of the day we can speculate forever; the interpretation you bring up jives well with 12:17. But for all hearkening to mortal cities I can point to the last half of Enoch and the seven metal'd mountains. This gets creepier, and into notions of globalism.

I wasn't trying to follow thoughts through but make two separate statements.

I don't see a whole hell of a lot of reason to draw correlation with the Woman and New Jerusalem, tho.
>>
File: Mega_Weegee.png (190KB, 998x2517px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Weegee.png
190KB, 998x2517px
>Believe in chaos magick
>Think you can control chaos
>Don't even understand what chaos is.
>>
>>18194715
>all fulfill aspects to be the incarnate Babalon. Though how that connects to Binah and her serving as the top of the left side of the tree and the apex of the Feminine duality is lost on me.
Do you appreciate flowers, Dick?
>>18194256

>politics
Because we live in the Kali Yuga, I guess, so these are our conditions. Part of the Revelation, as it were, is of the offices of rulership, which fundamentally has to do with OTO and A.'.A.'. succession. I said it before, I'll say it again: Until the offices of the Great and Wild Beast AND the Whore that Rideth Thereon are filled, their temporal manifestations remain so much cosplay.
>>
>>18194407
Oh, you are my keeper?

If you wish to keep something for me, allow an absence of expectation of all parts of me so that you may know me truly.

Otherwise, your stale intent will make you my enemy.

Your life is dead, unless it is free to change.

I break mirrors to hear them shatter - I care not for your conditional warmth.

I choose to spend my time in ecstasy with she who loves me completely. If you try to slow this union, you will become educated on the nature of our lovemaking as a destructive force. You have had many chances to find true connection with me, and you have not used them honestly.

I do not try to hold you; I release you to the cool abyss with every breath. Even in the seven days after the moment of singularity I wished for this. I do not try to define your world. In that week I asked infinite intelligence to quickly and swiftly align you to natural law, I did not assume a path. I did not even assume your fault.

Are you bothered by my pain and darkness, the things I allow myself to experience? Then leave me. Do not guide me. You are not my angel.

If you wish to experience me, then consider us your god. Your creations seem to clog me, so I will burn them for comfort.

Release or release, your choice. If you can understand how to worship, it will be liberating and enjoyable.
>>
>>18193773
Not him but. I think we can all agree to rebel against the deities of the current elite
>>
>>18194742
>A.'.A.'.

Isn't that up to the Secret Chiefs to decide in any case? Temporal Kings are meaningless. As for the OTO; I'm sure at this point we can all confirm that none of it's progeny is really serving much of a purpose. I suppose to someone inundated it would be interesting, but it still feels like Joel spent way more text on the topic than I would have liked. Shit, there were like 10 pages devoted to Grant's madness.

Of course it's cosplay. The question is whether the Offices shall fill themselves or whether temporal manifests are meant to attain the Offices.
>>
>>18194726
>But for all hearkening to mortal cities I can point to the last half of Enoch and the seven metal'd mountains. This gets creepier, and into notions of globalism.
I'm sorry, I don't follow you, how does this get creepy and lead to notions of globalism?

one correlation between the woman in 12:1 and the new jerusalem is that she had 12 stars above her head and the new jerusalem has twelve gates with the names of the twelve tribes, twelve angels, etc. There's also Joseph's dream in genesis where the stars stand for the sons of Jacob. Why don't you think the woman in 12:1 is mary? that seems like a reasonable interpretation
>>
>>18194788
>Isn't that up to the Secret Chiefs to decide in any case?
Ultimately.
But how do you think someone forges a link between matter and spirit that strong?

>The question is whether the Offices shall fill themselves or whether temporal manifests are meant to attain the Offices.
The question if they're even available. I imagine this hinges on the difference between "Prophet" and "follower" in L.
>>
>>18194821
>forges a link between matter and spirit that strong?
I do not know for sure; but I theorize that being obsessed with the transcendental is a failing approach. That remains as a fundamental lesson and truth in all the doctrines.

>The question if they're even available.
An interesting idea, and one I had not considered. They are hidden to us, or choose to be hidden rather... interesting notion.
>>
>>18194805
>12
What makes you think this is any more deep than a reiteration of the running theme?

>why not Mary
Because if this is the case then we need to consider why Mary becomes the Scarlet Saint of Harlotry with no seeming actual redemption.

>Enoch
I saw ⌈⌈the paths of the angels. I saw⌉⌉ at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, three towards the east, and three towards the south. 7. And as for those towards the east, 〈one〉 was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. 8. But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the throne was of sapphire. 9. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains 10. is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed. 11. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns ⌈⌈of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns⌉⌉ of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. 12. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. 13. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, 14. The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. 15. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. 16. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) ⌈for ten thousand years⌉.'
>>
File: smug racoon.jpg (25KB, 353x342px) Image search: [Google]
smug racoon.jpg
25KB, 353x342px
>>18194154

when i called on king paimon and asked for his assistance and a guide i got some bunnycat thing i saw as a burned in image and spoke to be a couple times before going to bed, always felt friendly

i have experienced these all my life. I have seen spiders all the time but have never felt threatened by them

when i moved into my uncles basement at 16 for a couple months and my occultist cousin who literally had a gate to hell beside my bed i saw so much weird shit it was unreal but never threatening. Might be a mental disorder but i have never had a bad experience besides the time i was 14 and giant barney scared me out of bed looking inside my 2 story window, besides those few times its always been spiders, orbs are gibberish/telling me to wake up, Im desensitized to it
>>
>>18194859
>transcendental is a failing approach
I agree.

>interesting considerations
Well, Chumbley fits the bill for 'another prophet' but not the one who shall follow (who has the cipher).

There's a Big Think to be considered that the Powers that Be have a big ol' stiff penis for fragmentation. I've seen some impressive solutions to the cipher in L, and feel that maybe the sort of spiritual succession we're talking about isn't meant to be a centralized package.
>>
>>18194423

this guy needs to see a therapist tho
>>
File: Biedejosa-mitologija-5.jpg (128KB, 830x524px) Image search: [Google]
Biedejosa-mitologija-5.jpg
128KB, 830x524px
>>18194895
Pretty sure I saw a Mananganal on the Equinox.

This isn't about me saying "get fucked, real experience havers", it's me saying "if you number one issue is your depressive feels, fix that and come back".
>>
>>18194922

i dont have depressive feels tho
(used to but god damn lifes going great now)
>>
>>18194897
Chumbley is also unfortunately stricken by the issue of no longer having a body.

>There's a Big Think to be considered that the Powers that Be have a big ol' stiff penis for fragmentation
This is certainly a phrase beyond reproach, they do indeed have a massive fucking hard-on for division and reconfiguration.

>maybe the sort of spiritual succession we're talking about isn't meant to be a centralized package.

On the other hand, the fundamental drive is that the Many become One. If anything, I would assume as a sign that we are entering the next phase when the Many collapse and again we are left with the One who shall deliver and become Prophet.

I'll assume that to occur when the current morphs. Which should not be for awhile. Our state right now is perfect for the annihilation of the Many.
>>
>>18194977
>Our state right now is perfect for the annihilation of the Many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wESpXvwHloc
>>
>>18194937
Just make sure you don't have a neurological disorder.
>>
>>18195008
Interestingly, what counts for having a neurological disorder and ""psychic"""

a lot of claimed psychics could just have neurological problems. If someone who works the occult and claims to have seen/heard/worked with stuff, whos to say they aren't psycho?
>>
>>18195084
Can control it vs. cannot control it.

>>18194993
Hey if it slays the Bull it's fine by me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next step after the temporal manifest of 156 would be the Child of Keter, right?
>>
>>18195008
Like autism, perhaps?

Are you an actual practitioner, or do you just enjoy arguing?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>18195100

what if they see spoops but cant control it, like shits fucking with them and they cant stop it. Could also be an internal issue but still.
>>
>>18195107
Depends on the circumstances. Either you fucked up somewhere in the workings, or you have schizophrenia, or it's sleep paralysis induced audio-visual hallucinations, or someone has been fucking with your head via Binaurals/Isochronics.
>>
Have you read Deleuze, Ape? I think he has some very occult ideas for an academic philosopher.
>>
>>18195102
Fifteen years of practice does not preclude debates on theory. Go watch a formal Vajrayana debate.
>>
>>18195121
well.......
tl;dr i did sleep walk and discharged at bootcamp. was because they put me on a sleep cycle of 2 hours of sleep. wake up for 2 hours for firewatch. and go back to sleep for another 2 hours of sleep for 2 weeks straight, DI's kinda broke the rules and i wanna go back in and could argue it

(hate talking about it. but i would consider it happening because of only getting 4 hours of sleep separated by 2 hours each night, trying to get a sleep waiver but considering i already have stuff like this happening it probably would be a waste of money) but again. i consider it separate from occult because, of course shit like thats going to happen from 4 hours of sleep for 2 weeks
>>
>>18195107
Like when an entity swats your god aside and walks right through your circle.

Self image and willpower can only take you so far.
>>
>>18195152
>practice

Practice of?
>>
>>18195162
Yoga, Grimoires, Western LHP, Thelema, Chaos, Sabbatic Craft, Kabbalah, Hermetic and Traditional, Saivism, etc.
>>
>>18195152
Interesting how you reshape words into something you find more manageable.

Do you get frustrated often?
>>
>>18195170
I'm too stoned and piled with graduate work to be frustrated by anything shitpostchan brings to the table.
>>
>>18195166
Impressive. You are definitely knowledgeable.
>>
>>18195179

i-i think you're pretty knowledgeable

oni-chan
>>
File: IMG_1687.jpg (68KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
68KB, 540x540px
>>18194659
I don't understand. Why me? I have nothing to offer...
>>
>>18195179
>shitpostchan

Why come here?

What is the payoff.

You are mired in work and are beholden to no one but yourself.

Is it, perhaps the admiration of others and the charge it provides?
>>
>>18195194

you must have something, faggot.
just go with it
>>
>>18195179
>piled with graduate work

>Either a major scandal or a culture of corruption has triggered the creation of the offices, but mayors and department heads are no more likely to welcome unfettered investigations than are executive officials at the state level. What do public officials do when confronted with a strong Inspector General who they fear they cannot control? The examples suggest a wide array of techniques, from limiting the scope of investigations to denying the office subpoena powers, to controlling the budget of the office or denying access to unedited documents. New Orleans was a response to delay implementation as long as possible. The cities in Palm Beach County came up with a novel approach, redefine waste, fraud, and abuse themselves.
>>
File: cloud.jpg (26KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
cloud.jpg
26KB, 340x227px
>>18195196
>>
>>18195194
I suggest you answer her.

What is the worst that could happen?
>>
File: RNYeVeQ.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
RNYeVeQ.gif
156KB, 500x282px
i know i sound like a fucking pussy

but is there any harm in pirating works of of dark magicians. I decided not to read a work when the beginning paragraph of one was a curse was against piraters

i know it sounds like pussy shit. But i imagine occult authors doing this
>>
>>18195235
I would depend on the type of magic you are dealing with, no?
>>
>>18195199
Nice dubs. I don't remember my dreams from yesterday but perhaps I will make contact again tonight. I will intend to answer but it is difficult to disentangle one's will from the oneiric prism.
>>18195215
I downloaded the Red Goddess this morning. Will definitely sneak a peak at the material before bed. I don't really know what will happen. That's why I opened this thread in the hopes of getting answers.
>>
>>18195257
dubs prove im right.

Babalon granted me those sick dubs
>>
>>18195257
Honest opinion?

I think you will be just fine, given the subject matter.
>>
>>18195200

thoth, what happened to those summoning threads?
>>
>>18194752

>burn

Oh? You burn too?!

You burn nothing but clay!

So surrounded by noise, but no voice!
>>
Hey Thoth, what would be a comprehensive book about the Kabbalah? I want to jump right into it, and I don't want to bother with superficial stuff. You seem to know about the stuff, hence why I'm asking you.
>>
What does the bee hive stand for
>>
>>18195387
>What does the bee hive stand for
Utah...
>>
File: 01e.jpg (3KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
01e.jpg
3KB, 200x171px
so- doing meditation i finally when to the stage where the bottom floor falls out from under you.

how close am i to true talking to shit state, /x/?
>>
Assange is about to give a conference to wreck Hillary

I think now is the time for our meme-magic to shine
>>
>>18196074

must level up 15 more levels
>>
>>18196074

Like that feeling you get super drunk?

You've barely started!

1% of the way at best!
>>
>>18196111
:(
>>
>>18193795
>I never said I believed the self was a delusion.

Yet the self is a delusion.

>>18193832
>Could you just do the hexagram rituals of venus but replace replace the "YHVH Tzabaoth" with "Babalon"?

No.
>>
File: 1469901183925.png (222KB, 583x589px) Image search: [Google]
1469901183925.png
222KB, 583x589px
>>18196076
>happy anniversary!
Nice leak.
>>
occultism is bullshit
>>
>>18196456
Strange, then, how many academic texts I carry on the occult.
>>
>>18196462
how do i shot fireballs
>>
>>18196463
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18066409/#18072316
>>
>>18196472
occultism is bullshit
>>
>>18196475
You already said that mate.
>>
>>18196476
You confirmed it.
>>
>>18196480
>just because I can't cast my favorite D&D and/or WoW spell means there's zero value in the last five thousand years of lesser known and initiatory mystical praxes.
>>
>>18196488
'You claim to have power and can't do shit' is what I am saying.
>>
>>18194166
>With all due respect professor, poetry is not the same thing as scripture.

lel

>>18194248
>Babylon in revelation refers to the Jewish elite in Jerusalem,

Unlikely.

>>18194513
>100% agreed, but in as far as you're discussing which city the whore is, it's much easier to support the claim for Jerusalem.

No, it isn't, since you have to ignore the historical context of the document in question.

>>18194535
>I don't think it's a city

Babylon is Rome, to the best of my knowledge. It fits the rather obvious historical parallel.

>>18194643
>Obviously John wasn't a kabbalist,

lel

>>18194742

True enough.
>>
>>18196490
>You claim to have power
Where...exactly?

>>18196491
>It fits the rather obvious historical parallel.
It also fits Enoch's description of the foundations of Earth itself.
>>
>>18196497
>Where...exactly?
Not you as a person, but all so-called 'occultists' who get fat and die like the masses.
>>
>>18196502
What makes you think any given occultist, as a human, is exempt from the fundamentals of humanity?

If all occultism (as you seem to imply) is about cheating death, then why do I have such a large stack of materials prepping people for death?
>>
>>18196511
Now that's just pathetic and further proves my point.

Occultists are roleplayers and glorified philosophers then or what?
>>
>>18196518
>Now that's just pathetic and further proves my point
?

>if some material is about what it's about, and not what I want it to be about, it's pathetic bullshit

>>18194176
>>
>>18196521
>"the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will"

>ah no, I didn't mean it literally obviously, you can't do everything :^)
>>
>>18196524
And yet, the examples in that passage build toward the metaphor of writing a book, and not shooting fireballs like your favorite vidya.

Nothing in M:TP appears to imply you're exempt from the laws of causality.
>>
>>18196476
why all the 'mate's lately, did you just get back from Australia or something?
>>
>>18196497
>It also fits Enoch's description of the foundations of Earth itself.

You mean this >>18194871?

If so, that would still seem to point to Rome, with its seven hills and all.

Nebuchadnezzar II destroyed the First Temple and took the children of Israel into captivity. Kurus the Great, "King of Kings", overthrew Babylon, ended the captivity, and according to legend directed the foundation of the Second Temple.

Tiberius reduced Jerusalem and sacked the Second Temple. In Apocalypsis, the messiah returns, "King of kings and lord of lords", overthrows Babylon/Rome, leading to the foundation of the New Jerusalem.
>>
>>18196528
When what are you even doing? If you say that's impossible, you're only further proving that occultism is bullshit, and that can be based solely on the fact that all these things are indeed possible.
>>
>>18196551

Someone's lost the plot.

Again.
>>
>>18196553
Thee I invoke, the bullshitter. What thou sayest?
>>
>>18196535
>not channeling the true metaphysical essence of pure shit-postery

>>18196548
I think I missed where the early Hebrew mysticism posited Rome as the foundation of the cosmos.

>>18196551
>"how do I [meme sic] shot fireball"
>"That's not what this is about"
>"YOU MEAN THESE BOOKS AREN'T ABOUT WHAT I WANT THEM TO BE ABOUT HOW DARE YOU, CHARLATAN"
>>
>>18196557
You sound similar to the swj's and leftists, kys.
>>
>>18196563
Of course you're a charlatan. Your library is filled with absolute garbage.
>>
>>18196566
>source texts
>academic analysis
>unpublished microfilms
>"""garbage"""
>>
>>18194740
You don't seem to understand what Chaos Magick even is. It's not something you "believe in", it's something you do.
>>
>>18196560
>I think I missed where the early Hebrew mysticism posited Rome as the foundation of the cosmos.

You may have. The question is whether that's relevant. So far, we have seven mountains in the Ge'ez, but those mountains make no appearance in Apocalypsis. What are you seeing that other scholars are not?
>>
>>18195357
Bls respong DDD:
>>
Asking again, i've beein working on my clairaudience points and 6th/5th chakra for a while, i get the tinnitus buzzing sometimes but haven't been able to communicate in invocations except in astral projections/dreams. Can anyone who went from not hearing anything to working on their chakras and starting to get manifestations explain what helped them develop hearing?
>>
>>18196937

Can you hear when scrying?
>>
so what happens after death in your opinion, K?

also I like your shitposting when high
>>
After a series of other bizarre events, I began to communicate with voices and got sedated in the hospital. While I didn't mind having someone to chat with, I noted there wasn't ever anyone around when I looked, they would only speak about my life (never about them), and the voices' answers were incredibly generic. They sometimes ended by singing the refrain,
> "everybody wants, everybody knows, everybody hears".
I think it was a way for the voices to sympathize with me. They were saying I wasn't alone in wanting answers and good things but so did everybody. Hence the verse.

Next, I saw a beautiful video of a garden where in the other end there was a girl wearing black and making gestures. The video was very beautiful (It's like I was watching in HD).

The second video was a game where I tried to save a butterfly from drowning. The game seemed to change as I moved my eyes.

When the doctors put me in the machine is when I saw the last video. It being a "clay video" is the closest I can describe it. I thought the clay-like substance was a sign that I was too far gone into dream land. The video itself was a moving train or machine formed out of the clay. The voices went frantic as did the train. For a moment I feared this was hell and I was stuck there forever. The different pitches of voices finally united and sang (I'm not kidding),

ESPER POWER
ESPERGERS
ESPER POWER
ESPERGERS
ESPER POWER
ESPERGERS
>>
>>18197077
4/10.
>>
>>18196937
Sarvangasana.
>>
>>18194423
the power to control blood magic usually brings with it the wisdom to avoid it in favor of other methods.
>>
>>18194740
you just do it
it just is
if you can't accept that you'll never succeed scrub
>>
>>18195158
this won't happen if you did shit right
probably don't associate with anything that aggressive unless you're prepared to be at that level
>>
>>18195235
do chaos
or git ard kid
>>
>>18195486
this
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 297x169px
>>18196475
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
>>
>>18196490
there's a bigggg gulf between being powerless and shooting fireballs like an elemental archon kek
you don't understand subtlety and would fail even were you to try
>>
File: Musclewizard.jpg (35KB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
Musclewizard.jpg
35KB, 480x246px
>>18196502
i lift more than u kiddo
>>
>>18196551

The real problem is the best occult books are popular.

Like "The Cat in the Hat"!
>>
>>18197627

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AVi36Vg6fc
>>
>>18197220
i do that pose for 2 minutes every day, for the past like 10 months
>>18196962
i can't only in projection and rarely in dreams
>>
>>18197703
>i can't

My ex couldn't hear when scrying. Unfortunately, I don't know what, if anything, might be done about it.
>>
File: dr druid.jpg (725KB, 576x736px) Image search: [Google]
dr druid.jpg
725KB, 576x736px
>>18194438
>Unless it's Doctor Strange or Doctor Fate I don't want to talk to anybody.

I have been insulted and ignored for THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!

Prepare to taste my wrath.
>>
File: vril.png (329KB, 920x654px) Image search: [Google]
vril.png
329KB, 920x654px
>>18194687
>>
File: loldoggie.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
loldoggie.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>18194715
>Reading Kaos14
>>
>>18197742
well i've spent the last month+ doing thaum vibrations 108 times every time the hour was in moon and directed it into my 6th chakra believing it's also used for hearing, and then when i'm done with the 30 days i find out that the throat chakra is actually the one which connects to your clairaudience points. So today i'd started working on it and hopefully if i can keep the schedule (my living conditions may not permit it) i'l be able to start hearing in about 2-3 weeks during invocations
>>
>>18195102
>Are you an actual practitioner, or do you just enjoy arguing?

He's obviously well read; reading takes some time. Combine that with the time necessarily spent in general living requirements and the fact that he is virtually ALWAYS posting on 4chan and do the math yourself.
>>
>>18195235

I currently have over 2100 pirated works in my digital library - some of which are by authors that have spoken out against piracy and even threatened to curse pirates. If they've tried to protect their works with magic(k), they're failed miserably. Bring it on, bitches!
>>
>>18195235

Digital is garbage, a trap for plebs.
>>
>>18197703
>2 minutes
You need a lot more. Barest minimum would be 5. Even that is not enough.
>>
>>18196989
You rot.

>>18196937
Buddha simply asserts that development of visual or audial capacity is more or less a matter of life experience that we can't control for somewhere in the Pali Canon.

>>18196584
My point is rather that these are running themes. The Ge'ez mountains seem to fit the bill just as much as Rome, or the seven holy Vedic mountains for that matter, especially if we put any stock at all into Kalachakra's eschaton. I think it's waaaay more likely John the Revelator was having an experience that played to standing themes that he and those after him attributed to Rome for convenience.

>>18195357
>>18196922
Depends on what you want. Complete Magician's Tables for correspondence. Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis for synthesis of modern and ancient materials. Any given Hebrew translation for traditional only.
>>
I'm considering moving the thread to >>>/vip/.

(∩´• ͟ل͜ •`)⊃━゚.*

Thoughts, comments, and/or other input?
>>
>>18198673

If only those were real people posting, eh?

Go ahead and boot yourself over to cool kid land, though.
>>
>>18198702
I can't tell if your vote is yes or no.
>>
>>18198673
I vote no.
>>
>>18198673
As a semi-frequent poster without a pass, I vote yes if you and satyr have passes
>>
File: laYScDr.jpg (48KB, 214x251px) Image search: [Google]
laYScDr.jpg
48KB, 214x251px
>>18198756
I highly doubt Satyr's forked over for his 4chan gold account.
>>
>>18198673
I'm indifferent as long as they're still around.
>>
>>18198767

I'd vote no then, he gave me some good advice about posture when I took up extended sitting practices
>>
>>18198673
If you do I will buy a 4chan pass just to post. I think it might be kinda lonely tho.

Btw, do you have a copy of the Black Ship? I looked in chaos and didn't see it. And: what was that experimental tranny magic(k) book you were talking about a while back? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18190917
1. Go to publishers website
2. Purchase digital copy
>>
>>18199314
Look at this fucking square.
>>
>>18190917
Tell me about the womb, guys
>>
>>18199402
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus
>>
>>18199417
Funny. Do you not know what I'm talking about? You probably do
>>
>>18199402
https://seanbraune.wordpress.com/tag/sloterdijk/
>>
>>18199441
>https://seanbraune.wordpress.com/tag/sloterdijk/
Funny. You guys are funny.
>>
>>18198582
>you rot
nah, there's a spiritual plane in which you may continue existence of you're developed enough to sustain your existence
if not, your "soul" "dissolves" or you just wander around unaware of being dead
>>
>>18194871
Maybe mary was p.o'ed that jesus was killed so she wants to burn shit down kinda like kali. who gonna lay down in her path tho senpai
>>
>>18199482
Jesus never existed on this Earth, bro
>>
/lit/ here, I wanted to ask /omg/, Ape and anyone ITT if they have any recommendations on works of fiction.

I mean fiction as in approved occult-themed narrative, as opposed to the collections of religious, esoteric, etc. tomes, diaries and grimoires. Now mythology and sacred texts tell stories too but that's not what I'm referring to.

I have this secondary source on William James saying, concerning his less known work "A Pluralistic Universe" (tl;dr James agrees with a pluraristic pantheism), and I wanted to ask you guys if you agree with these statements here:

>the “More” that James associated with religious experience in The Varieties can be understood as referring not to another world but to a wider world.

>Impressed by the facts of struggle and pluralism, James formulated his pluralistic
pantheism to allow for the likelihood that the absolute sum - total of things may never
be actually experienced or realized in that shape at all, and that a disseminated, distrib-
uted, or incompletely unified appearance is the only form that reality may yet have achieved

>there may ultimately never be an all - form at all, that the substance of reality may never get totally collected, that some of it may remain
outside of the largest combination of it ever made
>>
I am an alcoholic. Currently going through a therapy and regularly visiting a psychiatrist. Occultism have always been a big part of my life and now I wonder if I could get myself some extra help with dealing with alcohol and substance abuse through it. I was thinking about auto induced hypnosis, but perhaps you could provide other ideas? Or maybe I shouldn't practice until I deal with my problems, if at all?
Thank you.
>>
It gets better. Alcohol is actually not that great you will eventually realize, although it does make it much easier to get laid. I use other substances. all of them natural. Beyond that, booze robbs you of your life, your looks, your health, your memories, and your will to live. Any practice you pursue will be real now. A drunk alcoholic has no inner focus, the first ingredient to any practice.
>>
>>18197767
>well i've spent the last month+ doing thaum vibrations

What?

>directed it into my 6th chakra believing it's also used for hearing

Why? Wch chakra are you calling, "my 6th"?

>i find out that the throat chakra is actually the one which connects to your clairaudience points

Makes much more sense, I'd say.

>>18198582
>he and those after him attributed to Rome for convenience.

In what way is acknowledging historical context merely a matter of convenience?

While it's possible that the Ge'ez had some influence on Apoc, I see no compelling evidence for it. You would have to show that there are elements present that would not be there, were Enoch unknown to the authors.

I'd suggest that Kalachakra's eschaton might have the same origin as that of Apocalypsis: Persia.

>>18198767

Your doubts are well placed, sir.

>>18199573
>recommendations on works of fiction.

Illuminatus! by Shea and Wilson.
The Club Dumas, by Perez-Reverte
Zelazny's Amber series.
Count Zero, by Gibson
Ægypt, by Crowley
Siddartha, by Hesse

Sure there's more.
>>
>>18200035

Any kind of meditation that allows you to observe the form and sensation of your desire to consume alcohol. Understand through knowing yourself that such desire is arbitrary because the fruit of addiction is false.
>>
>>18200110
I've been meditating daily for roughly a decade, often focusing on thoughts and feelings associated with addiction. It helped me enough not to reach the absolute bottom and seek professional help myself, but I'm very desperate to do as much as I can, hence my request in /omg/. I also believe that doing some next level stuff requiring more time and effort would help filling the void left by substances.
>>
>>18200035
A good one is the gnostic pentagram ritual, see the 'Healing' section at the end.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/rites/gpr.html
A quick and powerful method would be to envision the energy healing your receptors, increasing the number and sensitivity in your brain of the receptors effected by addiction. The faster your brain replenishes these receptors, the less cravings you have, better mood you have, and it's far easier to deal with the psychological side of the addiction.
It's particularly powerful if you really feel you brain vibrate with the mantra and strongly see the energy. At the very least this will have a placebo effect (which is great for brain stuff), and you get extra mind training from the focusing and visualizing . So this has benefits even if it "fails" as a magical operation. But it won't fail, especially because you can do it for at least 5 minutes a day and that is like a new try at a "spell" and like a medicine at the same time, every time you do it.
As for the banishing ritual itself you can do it twice a week, or as much as you want if you enjoy it.
>>
>>18200158

In that case, I recommend Dharana, but on a heavier level. Begin memorizing the form of objects, and attempt to reach unity with them by reconstructing them. Any object, although I recommend Tattvas.

Another good thing to do would be to learn a complex practice, like Enochian or I Ching. Even if the results are arbitrary, you'll cultivate inner focus and control. Then you have to learn when to lose it, so get into shamanism. Cultural Shamanism, not that feather bed and thread count Neo-Shaman bullshit.
>>
>>18200212
I used to perform my personalized version of this ritual daily in the past, thanks for reminding me of it.
Never really thought about it from the brain chemistry perspective though, which I now find odd considering my education.
Thanks again.
>>
>>18200230
I'll look for the material in the MEGA, thank you as well, Shit.
>>
>>18200230
>Another good thing to do would be to learn a complex practice, like Enochian or I Ching.

What?

What is the practice of Enochian?

In what way is the I Ching complex?
>>
>Get job at a funeral home
>Do a funeral for a miscarried infant
>As I look down at the profoundly still little body I think
>Does this still count as unborn parchment?
>>
>>18200254

Shit, I meant the language.

Also, I Ching can be hard to learn for people who aren't particularly dedicated to memorizing the hexagrams/trigrams. Not that it's necessary, but it can be rewarding. If you're meticulous.
>>
>>18198673
vip for now

but where are you going to go when they shutter this shit hole?
>>
>>18200267
>Shit, I meant the language.

What the fuck? That makes even less sense.

>Also, I Ching can be hard to learn for people who aren't particularly dedicated to memorizing the hexagrams/trigrams.

There is no need to memorize the hexagrams and the trigrams don't enter into it.

Fer fucks sake...
>>
>>18197767
Idk about hearing, but doing Thaum in my 6th + 3rd eye everyday is definitely improving my ability to see my aura.
>>
>>18200294

The language is ridiculously complex. Also, who said it was necessary to memorize the hexagrams/trigrams?

Okay. You have your own ideas about this. Concede to your own experiences with these ideas, I have different experiences with both clearly.
>>
>>18200504
>The language is ridiculously complex.

It doesn't matter. It's what you do with the keys that matters.

What a silly idea.
>>
>>18200515

That's fine, you're allowed to feel that way.

I just attribute more value to activities that cultivate learning ability, I think.
>>
>>18200522
>you're allowed to feel that way.

By whom, you silly man?

Magic isn't for everyone, Enochian especially.
>>
>>18200525

Well, by me. Yourself as well. There are no rules here.
>>
>>18200515
>It doesn't matter.
Depends on what you are working and what you are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>18200529

How so?
>>
>>18200535
If you're working with creative words or words/names of power for example.
>>
>>18200564

Why would you do that?
>>
>>18200576
Again, depending on what you are working with/trying to accomplish.
>>
>>18200595

Go on. We'll get to what this has to do with Enochian, eventually.
>>
>>18200610

A sadist and a mascochist were sitting in an empty room for eternity.

The mascochist said, "Hurt me."

The sadist said, "No."
>>
>>18200617

Why choose Enochian?
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
AYY LMAO ITS MAGIC BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: theonetruefrog.jpg (12KB, 255x181px) Image search: [Google]
theonetruefrog.jpg
12KB, 255x181px
I sincerely can't believe that Satan doesn't realize that Babalon is his mother.

He's trying to shitpost from a hospital after two of the royal immortals literally scraped him apart with their knuckles.

GEEETTTT OUTTTAAAA HEEERRREEEEEE.
>>
Should i wait until sunrise for Planetary work (the planetary day) or can i just do it after midnight?
>>
>>18198582

If the snake oil boots fit...

...you must bingo it!
>>
>>18193965

None, for as long as possible.

Worship is the cardinal sin.
>>
>>18194114
>>18194100

That post was entirely reasonable, well-explained and probably well-founded
>>
>>18201922

You can worship me, I'll read your intent and mimic your worship of me back onto you instantly!

It's a fun silly game!
>>
>>18202039
>thumbs nose at resident dungeon master

Well played...
>>
>>18196490
There are better, funnier, more tasteful and constructive ways of being a recidivist, ignorant asshole.

>>18196518
IMHO, that's a great part of the deal, but doesn't exhaust the field.

Also, you say it like roleplaying and philosophy are simple, unifaceted things, when their strengths lies in their purpose, and the variety of them.

Gamified roleplaying isn't the same as sexualized roleplaying, or artistic roleplaying.

Fascist philosophy isn't the same as capitalist philosophy, scientific philosophy isn't the same as linguistic philosophy.

Neither of those lists exhausts the possibilities of either.

>>18198673

Fuck, NO.

I just linked an oldfart back into here and this thread/occult library prompted an incredulous "ok, not all 4chan is cancer"

>>18202039

1 - In all likelihood, you're not a deity
2 - If you are, I don't particularly care
3 - I already have a girlfriend readily available for what you described, but thanks for the offer.
>>
op sounds like your typical crowley sycophant, I doubt he even dreams this shit, he's only regurgitating some cool shit he read about
>>
File: right.gif (1MB, 339x230px) Image search: [Google]
right.gif
1MB, 339x230px
>>18191084
>we talk extensively
>I have trouble recalling the exact details
>>
>>18196490
>You claim to have power and can't do shit' is what I am saying.

How does one channel his intent through an IP address?
>>
>>18200683

Difficulty, mostly, because it cultivates a specific cognitive alacricity.

>>18201213
I was subtly cluing him into the circular nature of the discussion he was enagaged in. You seem to be either delusional or attention seeking. Don't harm others with your problems. Seek help.
>>
>>18190917
>world war
Can't give a fuck unless it involves me or someone I know.

>cultural war
What?

>the internet
A great source of porn and piracy

>the economy
Economy is a partisan pseudo-science, lent much more credence than it warrants because it benefits a powerful, relative few. As in current state of the economy, middlemanship should be brought down several notches, and advertising should be all but abolished.

>the new aeon
The what, again?
>>
>>18201496

What type of planetary work? Which specific planetary influences are you trying to invoke/evoke/scrye, etc?
>>
#########################
While fapping could be considered a rite if done in a specific way, for a specific purpose i doubt this bread anon
>>
>>18197775
> he is virtually ALWAYS posting on 4chan

I would like to propose that through some method or other, The Ape has reached omnipotence, and is not trying to share his enlightenment with us though his guidance.
>>
>>18202124
How do I turn an IP address into a sigil so's I kin work me sum o dat sweet, sweet chaos magic bruh?
>>
>>18202176
I would propose that amassing praise is a good way to collect energy for <reasons>.
>>
>>18202176
*now
>>
>>18197775
I have a stack of irl records about 11 notebooks high.

>time necessarily spent in general living requirements
I make my living in academia, it's jack shit to type out projects between posts, my most routine days involve three or so brief rituals, solar adorations, and if I'm lucky twenty to thirty minutes of yoga. When I was a teen I'd spend hours upon hours in yoga. Never stopped, just got more broken up with it.

Finally, I find it hard to buy you cats still don't notice the 12 hour gaps I'm gone, on certain days of the week, every week, in four month cycles. Not to mention the odd gaps of longer for rites, or those times where I just don't post for three or so months at all.

>>18202176
That's not far from the truth, and I may actually be posting MORE once this new job kicks in, if I'm going to be left to my own devices for a few hours a week on the uni dime.
>>
>>18202111

>You seem to be either delusional or attention seeking.

It's a persistent delusion, though!

...I don't want MUCH attention... my earth name isn't Satan!
>>
>>18202267
>schedules

Come on, you really expect people to figure out your schedules and calendar from your posts here? o_O
>>
>>18202267
I notice, but then I make a hobby of that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1475538805147.jpg (709KB, 1400x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1475538805147.jpg
709KB, 1400x1397px
>>18202362
They claim to be experts on my use of time, so yea, I sorta do.
>>
>>18202093
Not that anon but why is this hard to believe? Have you not experienced a single dream where you couldn't recall details before? I believe that might be possible, but you'd probably be in a small minority of people, to consistently dream this clearly.
>>
>>18202370
>dear diary
>the ass was fat
>>
>>18202370
I want to stick my face in that ass.
>>
>>18198673
I think the obvious way is to maintain 2 threads at all times, one vip, one /x/. That way you can steer one to the other. Always make sure each thread knows that the other exists. Keep /x/ omg interesting and active enough.
I think being exclusive to vip, even for a day, is counter productive. The board is dead enough already, having a thread that even fewer people know exists is pointless. If the vip threads have the power to suck in rare participants contributing to a higher level of occult discussion, then this sucking power is wasted if it isn't constantly applied to the suckee, id est, /x/ omg threads.
>>
Do you guys ever desecrate holy books? Is that Occultic or no?
>>
>>18202370
Yo Thoth, any change of adding videos to the library?
>>
>>18203625
it's only edgy
>>
>>18201496
>Should i wait until sunrise for Planetary work

Depends on what you're doing. Usually, you will want to work in the hour of the planet in question when it is above the horizon.

>>18202111
>Difficulty, mostly, because it cultivates a specific cognitive alacricity.

Bullshitting only works when the person you address knows less than you do.
>>
File: fotamecus.png (8KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
fotamecus.png
8KB, 180x216px
Praise Fotamecus. He's an absolute bro.

Finished early today ^^
>>
>>18203814

I wasn't bullshitting or assuming you knew less. You could be a particularly knowledgable occultist on a long meth binge, or you could be offended because I named myself Frater Shit, and that makes me less credible.

I was aware of all of these possibilities, and I'm not suggesting that I'm completely right either. I just have a particularly lateral way of thinking. That can make me sound like a faggot on occasion.

What do you use occultism for? I mainly pursue unknown unknowns, or to cultivate internal focus. It's pretty stress relieving unless I'm actually practicing something rigid, which Enochian is. As for scrying, the keys, Vision and Voice type things, I see little value in them. Obsession with the transcendental has never suceeded in teaching me anything that couldn't be learned through deduction of other occultists' writing, so perhaps there's an entire world of use I'm choosing to be be privy too.

Either way, by your standards of understanding, I appear to be retarded. Then...don't take any advice from me. It sounds like it wouldn't be useful to you anyway.
>>
>>18203888
>You could be a particularly knowledgable occultist on a long meth binge, or you could be offended because I named myself Frater Shit, and that makes me less credible.

What a rich and self-serving imagination you have.

>It's pretty stress relieving unless I'm actually practicing something rigid, which Enochian is.

Still hilarious, no matter how many times you repeat it.

>As for scrying, the keys, Vision and Voice type things, I see little value in them.

And that is why:

>Either way, by your standards of understanding, I appear to be retarded.

Or willfully ignorant or whatever.
>>
>>18203941

Okay.
>>
Any books for working with the Tree of Life on a practical level that is not all theory?
>>
nu thread where
>>
>>18203953

Try this:

http://hermetic.com/heidrick/qbl-1.html
>>
>>18203953

Sefer Yetzirah, Chicken Qabalah.

Look at the diagram and compare the attributions of each Sefirot to the realizations you've achieved while meditating.
>>
>>18203992
>Chicken Qabalah.

Good lord...
>>
>>18204001

What would you recommend? I'm not big into Qabbalah.
>>
>>18204025

The Sefer Yetzirah isn't particularly practical and I'd recommend anything but DuQuette on pretty much any subject.

Bill's meditation approach ain't half bad, so that was my recommendation.
>>
>>18204034
Anything particularly wrong with DuQuette.
>>
>>18204034

I may read that, then. DuQuette did seem like a faggot. It felt like I was reading something meant for marketting the book version of a shitty movie.
>>
>>18204042

Yes.

>>18204044

DuQuette is an entertainer who missed his calling and makes his way in life by repackaging the work and ideas of others, then selling them to Theletubbies.
>>
opinions on quareia?
>>
>>18204062

Monetized magic made easy?
>>
>>18204070
isn't it mostly free?
>>
>>18204082
Why pay for that shit, when you have people who are willing to do it for free in here.
>>
>>18204082

I mistrust anyone attempting to monetize their magical practice. I might make exceptions for authors, but then there's so few books representing original, ground-breaking work.

>>18204088

Pretty much.
>>
>>18204102
who's groundbreaking in your opinion?
>>
>>18204148
who's your groundskeeper who you keep in your ground
>>
>>18204148

Jake Stratton Kent, perhaps?

Joel Biroco, but he gave his book away for free.

Robert Turner's, Elizabethan Magic, was the best outline of Enochian in its time and has never been surpassed, despite all the ink spilled on that subject.

David Jones's Enochian work is certainly groundbreaking, but I don't know that he'll ever be formally published.

I personally think that some of the best work is actually coming out of academia, right now. See the work of Catherine Bell, for instance.
>>
>>18203953
Without the theory part all you're really going to get out of it is some guided mediation.
>>
>>18204168

Birocos' book is the shit.
>>
>>18204351

I liked it, but then I would.
>>
>>18204486

>>18204351

what book
>>
>>18204513

I'm thinking of KAOS 14.
>>
It seems to me that Dracula is a description of the LHP from the outside, exaggerating antinomianism into murder and undeath, and Frankenstein (my favorite novel) is a kind of occult ritual in book form, designed to shake the world free of the RHP desire for obliteration and empower the marginalized, bringing the fire of the gods into the periphery. It's no coincidence that Frankenstein is "The modern Prometheus."
>>
>>18204532
Yeah, and Mary Shelley and Bram Stoker were both members of Levey's Satanic group before breaking off and forming their own grown group led by Robert Anton Aquino and ultimately Shelley married E.A. Koeting.
>>
>>18204561
Shelley's actual husband, Percey Shelley, was into the occult, and the number of occult allusions in Frankenstein is pretty noteworthy. Suggesting that there was actual intent behind that is not a huge stretch.
>>
>>18204599
>there was actual intent behind that is not a huge stretch

is perhaps not a stretch, but it IS stretch to say that you know the intent, and that it is specifically:

>designed to shake the world free of the RHP desire for obliteration and empower the marginalized
>>
>>18203941
>>Either way, by your standards of understanding, I appear to be retarded.

>Or willfully ignorant or whatever.

Never underestimate the power of ignorance, lest it skewer your ass with a pitchfork.
>>
>>18204636
Good point. Read the book though and it's not a stretch to say it COULD be the goal, or at least part of it. Obviously there are political points as well, for instance, and explorations of narrative itself.
>>
>>18204025

>What would you recommend? I'm not big into Qabbalah.

This is a great beginner's book:

http://selfdefinition.org/tarot/Dion-Fortune-Mystical-Qabala.pdf

Duquett's book is like a glorified index. It's a waste of time, to be honest. Blazing Dew in the library is great so far.

>>18204054
> by repackaging the work and ideas of others, then selling them to Theletubbies.

The more I read of him the more I am beginning to believe this. Better to thumb through regardie to be honest.
>>
>>18203765
So no, right? So these Illuminati believing mfs are wrong to say it's Occult
>>
Looking for a quote and source the book by David Chaim Smith regarding Will being sacrificed on the flaming altar of love. Love from below burning up base desires and wants, leaving only the smoke of longing and the heat of aspiration.

Thank you.
>>
Is there any way to take back a spell once you've fired it? How would you go about it?
>>
>>18205511
Make another specifically for cancelling it, but expect loose ends.
>>
>>18205511
keep doing the spell once a day until you can do it during a void moon, bam it's completely nullified
>>
Anyone have the pastebin for this thread that's normally posted with it?
>>
>>18205794
>>18207288

thanks!
>>
>>18204513
Kaos 14
>>
>>18204741

To be honest, I'm not very eductaed into the spiritual applications of certain ideologies, especially Enochian. I answered the alcoholic because I am pretty decent at cultivating discipline, and he asked for next level shit.

As for other forms of Western occultism, I've studied a lot of Hermeticism and alchemy- but most of it appeared to be tainted by Wiccan baby shit, so I studied Masonry instead. I only know what I need to about Qabalah/Enochian specifially, because I've seen people become totally delusional over those topics.

Claiming they fist-fought angels, listing endless series of theoretical attributions without ever relating anything to a form of wisdom, a philosophy or Sefirot or lettet/path.
>>
>>18205075
>The more I read of him the more I am beginning to believe this.

Yep.
>>
>>18207494
>I only know what I need to about Qabalah/Enochian specifially, because I've seen people become totally delusional over those topics.

That's why you're better served avoiding Enochian altogether, if possible.
>>
>>18207597

I'll pursue more when it's pertinent, but necessity appears to be more important than curiosity in these cases.
>>
>>18207697

And what necessity might that be?
>>
>>18207701

The issue of liberation from illusion remains the same, no matter what cosmological ideologies I prescribe to.

Poison Arrow Suttra.
>>
>>18207720

What has that to do with Enochian?
>>
>>18207739

It's a good reason to avoid it. Are you some kind of authority on Enochian? You've been offended since I used the word, which I did not intend for at all.
>>
>>18205511
any more help on this, plz???
>>
>>18207752
>Are you some kind of authority on Enochian?

Yes.

>You've been offended

No, more amused and puzzled.
>>
>>18207758

Well, I guess I defer to your knowledge on the topic. I've already said I only know what I need to, which is that the language is complex, people become delusional, and I'm not getting any closer to Samadhi by studying Enochian.

It seems that you're mostly offended that somebody other than yourself mentioned Enochian in the context of referral, and I suspect that's because people often completely misappropriate ideas and terms here. That's fair. I would've probably deferred sooner if I knew you had actually studied it. You'll forgive me for suspecting you're like any of the other thousands of people "casting spells" and whatnot, hopefully.
>>
>>18207764
>which is that the language is complex,

Not significantly more so than any other language.

>people become delusional,

For all sorts of reasons, yes.

>and I'm not getting any closer to Samadhi by studying Enochian.

Studying Enochian as a language, this is not at all surprising.

>It seems that you're mostly offended

Again, we're talking about something in your head, not something in the real world.

>I would've probably deferred sooner if I knew you had actually studied it.

And practiced it. And been published on the subject.
>>
>>18207773

Jesus, no amount of humility is going to calm you down. No matter how genuine.

That's cool, though. What did you write?
>>
>>18207775
>Jesus, no amount of humility is going to calm you down.

Fascinating.

>What did you write?

I'm "Satyr".
>>
>>18207779

My point is, I already know and believe I am no expert on Enochian. I have no idea why you're confused or puzzled unless I said something wrong. My initial guess is that something about my character in general pissed you off. The way I talk, the trip I chose, or being unfamiliar and thusly having no reputation or credibility on the board.

Having admitted that I know less and deferred to your judgement, I've effectively corrected my rationale according to what I know. Now I have no idea why you continue to assume I'm retarded, but given that you seem intelligent, I kind of want to know. It coild be that you're grumpy and condescending as fuck, or I could be in the dark about something, which makes it relevant.

So, care to enlighten me?
>>
>>18207789
>I have no idea why you're confused or puzzled unless I said something wrong.

And indeed you have. You say that I'm agitated. You say that I'm offended. You seem curiously reluctant to let go of these fantasies.

>Now I have no idea why you continue to assume I'm retarded

Can you point to me stating as much?

>So, care to enlighten me?

I'm still waiting for an intelligible answer, to be honest. Why are you using Enochian in this way? What is your decision process? What advantage do you see in it?

You've been bobbing and weaving and being cute about this for two days, now.
>>
>>18207802

Oh, yeah, I suppose I have been doing that. Damn.

Studying language is pretty well known to increase learning capacity and focus. Enochian is also spiritually potent so far as I know, and the language takes a lot of time and focus to master. Difficulty in learning things cultivates inner focus because it requires attention for a prolonged amount of time, and can hone the viewpoint of the observer when attempting to comprehend other lateral thoughts or perspectives. Math does the same thing, I believe.

I've avoided actively pursuing the experience of aethyrs because of my past reactions to greater exposition to transcendental visions and feelings. They appear to be nothing more than a distraction from the wisdom to be gained by understanding the situation brought about by spiritual experience, so I opt for milder exposure.

Probably also because I have 0 good reasons to contact angels or have said visions, as of yet.
>>
>>18207809
>They appear to be nothing more than a distraction from the wisdom to be gained by understanding the situation brought about by spiritual experience, so I opt for milder exposure.

I am likely than not to support your decision to avoid the aethyrs, but to me this seems like a misunderstanding of what they are. Each of the 30 aethyrs is a space, or place, in much the same way that the sphere of Tiphareth on the Tree of Life is a place. Ascending through the aethyrs is precisely analogous to ascending the Tree. It's conceptually the same as advancing through a system of degrees, like those of the Golden Dawn.
>>
>>18207817
>I am MORE likely than not
>>
>>18207817

Do they confer the same level of wisdom as ascending the Tree? What levels of understanding are conferred by an individial Aethyr?

To me, interpreting visions has always seemed analagous to dream interpretation.

What about usage of the language in a ritual format to bolster any resistance to delusion? Is it necessary to understand the planetary attributions of each Aethyr or its' place on the tree and banish contrary influences beforehand?

Or do you just rawdog it and hope it's not too diluted?
>>
>>18207820
>Do they confer the same level of wisdom as ascending the Tree?

They can.

>What levels of understanding are conferred by an individial Aethyr?

See, The Vision and the Voice.

>What about usage of the language in a ritual format to bolster any resistance to delusion?

Why should it be any more efficacious than Latin or Greek?

If you really want to combat delusion, then you should be sitting in zazen right now. Leave off all this mumbo jumbo. Go learn Ancient Chinese or Sanskrit. Might give you something useful to do between sitting.
>>
>>18207869

I do sit for lengthy periods of time. Zazen has done me more good than anything else has, really. Zazan, dharana, vipassana, pranayama, asana, and tummo.

That is why I'm not currently pursuing Enochian. Thank you for the info and recommendations, I'll probably get into those later today.
>>
>>18207882

Honestly? When I asked how to meditate, my teacher told me to go to the Zen Center, in SF. They would teach me to mediate. I didn't, because no one was going to hit me with a stick. Incredibly stupid, and ignorant, and probably the biggest mistake I made. And that's saying something.

Zhuang-Lao Daoism will likely sit nicely with your practice. I like Watson's translation:

http://terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu.html

The first seven chapters, the so-called inner chapters supposed to be written by Zhuangzi himself, are golden. There's plenty of Chan Buddhist texts, too.
>>
>>18207961

Damn Satyr, this right here is gold.
>>
>>18208012

}:-)
>>
>>18207961

This translation is probably even better than Watson:

https://www.amazon.com/Zhuangzi-Library-Chinese-Classics-Chinese-English/dp/7543820870

Worth watching out for it.

The original is available online. Here's the first I found in a quick search "zhuangzi chinese":

http://ctext.org/zhuangzi

If you really want to get into Chinese, I like Matthews' Chinese Dictionary. There's a Classical Chinese grammar by Pulleyblank you'll be wanting, too.
>>
>>18208031

Already ordering this stuff. The original is probably more coherent if my Chinese becomes proficient enough.
>>
>>18208036

I never got proficient, but learned enough that when a passage seemed difficult I could look at the original and, with sufficient resources, attempt to puzzle it out for myself. I know enough to say that I agree with some of the readings in the Library of Chinese Classics ed that disagree with Watson.

The inner chapters are probably my favorite holy book, certainly the one to which I've returned most often. Hope it does something for you.
>>
>>18190930
Koetting's Works of Darkness seems to be corrupted.
>>
>>18190930
Ape can you recommend me material about deepening the trance state? I want to take it further, but I don't know what to do next.

I meditate and practice every single day, in case your first thought was to tell me that. But I'm lacking technique I'm afraid.

Thanks.
>>
>>18209105

Why do you want to read Koetting?
>>
>Pretentiousness: The Thread
>>
>>18209263

Oh yeah? Well, your mom.
>>
>>18209269

HITLER HAD A HIT ON HIS HEAD.

DO DA!
>>
>>18209243
Why is he in there?
>>
>>18209243
I want to become a living meme
>>
Thoth, is there something in the library that could introduce me to some healing magic?
>>
>>18207779
Hi Satyr
You're old
>>
>>18209709
regardie's middle pillar in the beginner folder, probably not the type of healing magic you're looking for, but as close as you're going to get

>>18209179
Sensory depro tank, Ganzfeld effect, self hypno, guided mediation, trying something other than whats not working for you? It's terribly vague, what are you doing that isn't good enough for you now?
>>
Post link for new thread
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.