[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an Australian conspiracy theories thread? the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 24

File: aus.png (38KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
38KB, 360x270px
Can we get an Australian conspiracy theories thread?

the only one i'm familiar with is the tunnels underneath Melbourne which is a pretty weak conspiracy theory as it's apparently entirely real and not all that freaky.

would like to know of any freaky happenings, major UFO sightings (i have seen one myself in melbourne) or any shady government business that's relating to Australia.
>>
Some guy made a 'leak' on pol where he claimed stuff was hidden under Australia. I googled it but never found anything but it's interesting hearing about these tunnels
>>
>>18187630
like what kinda stuff? if you remember
>>
>>18187615
Australia was farther south from South Asia and NZ was consequently northeast of AU.
>>
There was a thread here on /x/ itself about somebody whose Australian town was haunted by old spirits. It was some Aboriginal dreamtime shit. Supposedly a medium then told him they were actually aliens, but I don't know about that.

It was a fantastic thread. There was even a really convincing photograph, to the point where I'm not at all sure it was a hoax. It was one of the best /x/ threads ever.
>>
dude yowees lmao
>>
Bunyips.
>>
>>18188205
what were they like? shadow people? the only paranormal experience I've had was with a shadow person (among some other odd little things) and the whole town felt alive at the time even when nobody was around. I wonder if it could somehow be related and if that thing was really an alien. I've always looked for a logical explanation but nothing has come to me yet which wigs me the fug out.
>>
>nugan hand bank.

>Gough Whitlam being kicked out of parliament.
>>
Harold holt chuckin a Harold holt
>>
>>18189081

is Michael hand still alive...?
>>
>>18187615
Aussie police are sketchy as fuck.
Just look at the Perth Mint Swindle. The crims got away with stealing a couple of hundred thousand dollars worth of gold but the police couldn't pin it on them. Instead of waiting for them to fuck up they decide to just fake the evidence they need and arrest them.
That and Victorian police giving Chopper Read a license to kill. Most bikie violence in Aus has a police officer's hand in it, and I wouldn't be surprised if a pig was involved in the Claremont Taxi Killer.
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (31KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
31KB, 182x268px
What do you think happened at picnic rock guys?
>>
I've seen point light sources/balls of light that move, a few up in the sky aka ufo and one that tracked alongside my car through a field late at night.

Haven't heard much about bunyips and yowees unfortunately
>>
>>18189229
>tracked alongside my car through a field late at night
Like the min min light?
>>
Yowies are very nasty in aus. Very aggressive
>>
>>18189185
What do you expect, the police are just another gang. One of the father's of a child from my martial art dropped from Snr constable to a bum-fuck nowhere position as 1 of 3 police officers for this small town because he wouldn't do some shady stuff. Wouldn't say what (and I don't blame him, not worth putting the family at risk). Only reason I know was we were good mates and I called him up about getting some tips on applying.

Also, there's plenty of spoopy places around here.
>>
I remember reading stories from an anon who lived on like a ranch with his old tough as hell ain't named Blue.

Probably one of my favorite threads ever, use to have it saved but lost the file a few years back.
>>
>>18189523
Senior Constable is a bum-fuck nothing position pal, I'd know. You can't move backwards within the rank of Constable.
>>
>>18189547
I wouldn't, I'm not too cluey on that shit but it's shady all the same. He's a good man, makes sense he wouldn't do weird shit.
>>
>>18189552
I can't talk for the eastern states, but WA is fairly tame now. The 70's and 80's were a lot different. Look in to the 79 Division. It's not well documented and that's for a reason. Some dark stuff in there.
>>
I remember a thread a while back about some evil mountain in the outback. Supposedly theres a reptilian city under it or something like that. The OP of that thread was trying to assemble a team to go explore it. IIRC he wanted to go around this time. Anyone else remember this?
>>
>>18190016
I just remembered the mountain is called Kalkajaka which is aboriginal for 'mountain of death' or something like.

Supposedly tons of disappearances, UFO sigtings, and cryptid sightings.
>>
>>18190024
You're talking about Black Mountain just south of cook town. Very strange
>>
>>18187658

Ancient tunnels and buildings buried deep under the land what are very very old

He also explained how his 'circle' live for free. When he uses his card it never actually comes out of an account, just all gets moved around. He has a 250k a month spending limit
>>
>>18187615
I got a few

>Black Mountain, QLD
>supposedly it's an interdimensional gate

>Brisbane is a UFO hotspot

>VIC Police are almost entirely corrupt and paid bullies/mercs with shiny badges

>NT police know people get murdered and buried in the bush yearly but won't sweep for bodies

>"Sarah's Grave" in NSW
>likes protect females
>likes to torment or kill males

>Tasmania is literally a town of inbreds
>stifled gene pool and social circles
>everyone is a distant relative of each other
>Tassie locals hate outsiders

>Abbo from W.A. told me he hates ghost stories
>used to joke about it
>apparently an elder overheard him mocking spirits
>she summoned one to skin his dog alive
>he hates all thing paranormal forever.

Can confirm underground cities.
it's insurance for the next cataclysm, they'll go underground just like native americans did in the ancient days.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1004x928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1004x928px
Pic related, some guy on /b/ was saying he was a rothschild and was talking about 'stralia
>>
>>18191801
Noice cap, mate.

Why do all the good threads end up on /b/?
such a waste.
>>
File: 1475191963172.jpg (10KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1475191963172.jpg
10KB, 250x231px
Hidden facilities

>http://www.news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/australias-top-secret-sites-uncovered-by-google-earth/story-e6frfq89-1226556475870

>http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread716451/pg1

Ziel documents

>http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ziel.htm

Shitposting Morning Herald article on Pine Gap

http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/rare-glimpse-at-the-secrets-of-pine-gap-spy-base-20160226-gn51oa.html
>>
>>18187615
does Lasseters Reef count?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasseter%27s_Reef
>>
I am site you folks around 'ere are familiar with the Sommerton Beach man and the Taman Shud case. Right?
>>
>>18191900

Same anon, I meant "I am sure***"
>>
>>18191732
Give you inbred.
Have had a scary as fudge experience at Royal Derwent Hospital, i grew up in the town where that place was a big employer. When i was about 8 i saw lots of UFO's near the old cambridge airport
>>
>>18191732
Tasmania as a whole? Not really, mostly in back-country areas & the West Coast
Places like King Island? Yes.

Those small Strait islands have a proper inbreeding thing going on (~1000 people from 6 families), pedophilia & incest is rife but the police absolutely won't get involved.
>>
>>18191732
>>18191943

The social circles thing is accurate enough though, it's a real issue.
>>
>>18191943
Sounds just like Black Bobs Rivulet
>>
>>18187615
There existed a secret d.u.m.b. (deep underground military bunker) called pine gap, which of course has ties with the world wide tube or mag lev underground train system and the elite and corrupt cabbal corporations and govts etc. Apparently at said base there existed a very powerful particle beam defensive weapon. Heres where it gets good, our planet is moving into a higher energetic part of the universe, it happens every 25,900 yrs(procession of the equinoxes). This will cause a sun sneeze and natural upgrade to all dna on the planet which is about 8.3 million diffent kinds of species (which is rare as normally a biosphere harbor 100_150thousand diffent species floura etc etc). Humanity will be lifted into a golden age as we will unlock god like inert potential from our supposed "junk" dna. The elite know this, they are scared. Apparently there exists a group(amoung many) of higher density beings that appear as spheres. The spheres are the size of planets and have been entering our solar system since 2012. In 2014 this pine gap facility decided to ahoot this beam weapon at a sphere which by the way are positive enties or the creators JANITORS if you will, they maintain order n do not let shit get out of hand. As soon as they fired the beam is was redirected back to pine gap and the facility was destroyed and an invisible barrier on our local star cluster and even on earth for a period of time was put up. The spheres are here to dampen the energy as we are not quite ready for graduation if you will just yet. The cou de gra, it was captured on film.8187615
There existed a secret d.u.m.b. (deep underground military bunker) called pine gap, which of course has ties with the world wide tube or mag lev underground train system and the elite and corrupt cabbal corporations and govts etc.
>>
Apparently at said base there existed a very powerful particle beam defensive weapon. Heres where it gets good, our planet is moving into a higher energetic part of the universe, it happens every 25,900 yrs(procession of the equinoxes). This will cause a sun sneeze and natural upgrade to all dna on the planet which is about 8.3 million diffent kinds of species (which is rare as normally a biosphere harbor 100_150thousand diffent species floura etc etc). Humanity will be lifted into a golden age as we will unlock god like inert potential from our supposed "junk" dna. The elite know this, they are scared. Apparently there exists a group(amoung many) of higher density beings that appear as spheres. The spheres are the size of planets and have been entering our solar system since 2012. In 2014 this pine gap facility decided to ahoot this beam weapon at a sphere which by the way are positive enties or the creators JANITORS if you will, they maintain order n do not let shit get out of hand. As soon as they fired the beam is was redirected back to pine gap and the facility was destroyed and an invisible barrier on our local star cluster and even on earth for a period of time was put up. The spheres are here to dampen the energy as we are not quite ready for graduation if you will just yet. The cou de gra, it was captured on film.
>>
>>18191985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUidL-nw-xU
>>
>>18191987
Everytime i post relivent info thread gets shilled and sled this will be no different.
>>
>>18191975
Isn't that out near New Norfolk?
>>
Certainly is, i grew up in New Norfolk from about 1980-1993
>>
>>18192024
Ah, it's where I thought it was.
That makes sense, those small isolated communities are toxic as all fuckery.
>>
Isn't there an entire area near NSW that is just pretty much 100% off limits to everything and everyone? Basically an area 51 that's bigger and badder? Satellites go to die there, and geological studies aren't allowed?
>>
>>18192038
It's called the desert, shitheel
>>
The Family was spooky as shut. Apparently some mass shooter with a ridiculous kill vs. bullet count was raised there. Read up on them
>>
>>18192037
Yeah a few places like that, i was just lucky that all i did was drive through. Living in NN was some scary times when i was younger. Having a lot of mentally disabled people working around freaked me when i was younger
>>
>>18191999
Thread gettin sled the fuck back from page 1 to the bottom bwcause truth.
>>
>>18192091
Just went back to page 1 lmao you can not and are not authorized to hide the truth, you know who u are.
>>
>>18191875
The ATS link isn't working for me?
>>
File: 443_10_3_2002_frame3_copy.jpg (88KB, 623x462px) Image search: [Google]
443_10_3_2002_frame3_copy.jpg
88KB, 623x462px
>>18187615

I have a story to share.

Back in 2002, I was at a biker event down in Mandurah area. I was the event photographer. Taking pictures of the rally and the people involved to print in the group newsletter, for website picture gallery, and email the pics to the subjects for them to have.

This was in the day of crap resolutions and even worse when uploaded. Anyhow.

Well, one of the couples I photographed were interesting to say the least.

The man introduced himself as Jon. He was scruffy looking, older than the girl, old enough to be her father or grandfather even. I caught from his voice that he was American. Strong Southern U.S. accent. I asked him if he was living here or if he was a tourist. He said he has lived here for 25 years. I went, "Oh.'

The lady introduced herself as Linda. Her accent was Australian as they come.

Anyway, all are ready to take the picture. As I aim the shot and take the picture, it suddenly dawns on me of who the guy resembled. He looked a lot like Elvis Presley may have looked if he was older and with a beard.

Took a couple pics. When I said to him that he reminded me of Elvis Presley, he just sort of grinned and said, "Ever listen to the song Way Down?" I still don't know what he meant by that.

They both thanked me, I briefly explained to them how it will go into the group newsletter and online photo gallery etc. and that they could make request for me to email them the pictures. Young blonde lady gave me her email addy to mail the pics.

It was printed in the newsletter and on the online galleries like all the other folks. But the picture does stand out in my mind to this day. Still have the copies.

This is the best pic out of the entire set I took of this couple. Look at his face. Did I photograph Elvis Presley that day?
>>
>>18187615
Wb the "Devils Rock" mysteries?
>>
>>18187615

There are numerous sources regarding Aboriginal witch doctors cursing people to death, known as "pointing the bone".

I think it's a great example of mind power. It's been fairly conclusively proven that people have died, but no one outside of the specific sects that thoroughly believed in its power.

Even though there are recorded cases of pointing the bone at white people, where nothing happened.
>>
>>18189175

He was literally just found.

http://www.baka.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/nugan-hand-bank-mystery-michael-hand-found-living-in-the-united-states-20151107-gkthas.html
>>
>>18192169
Decent story, and you know what, there is something of a passing resemblance to Elvis. American's get that red tinge to 'em once they've been in our sun for a while, and yep, he's got that too. If only he'd taken off his glasses. Either way, not bad mate.
>>
What are the tunnels under Melbourne?
>>
>>18191801

yeah but brexit did happen.
>>
Zyzz was an undercover cop.
This is fact.
>>
>>18188205
I remember that mate, he posted heeps of pics and it had some shit about a rock he found as well didn't it? Also said some kids got led into the desert by some lights. Wish someone screenshotted it.
>>
Sorry to barge in, anyone got any decent New Zealand spoops?

Also, on the topic of Aussie spoops, this creeped me out the first time I heard it, this old aussie trucker supposedly got kidnapped by a Yowie, and the incident supposedly left him so damaged he ended up in mental hospital. Pretty riveting listen, it was on some radio show that I guess was like the Aussie equivalent of Coast2Coast AM.
>>
>>18192399
>>18192399
Shit, forgot the link
Here ya go mates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
>>
>>18192403
I'm pretty sure that it turned out to be fake, something about a resort he was held up in being non-existent I think.
>>
>>18190202
there's nothing strange about it, just cunts breathing in too many fumes from deep within the earths crust
>>
Bumping for Aussie spoops.

Can also confirm Tasmania is fucked.

Source: I live there.
>>
>>18192429
Any stories?
>>
>>18188205
>It was one of the best /x/ threads ever

Absolutely! Have only seen the screen cap and it was really spooky, I think it is even from this year. I have already requested the cap twice on /x/ but nobody was able to provide it. A shame I didnt save it in the first place though.
>>
>>18192429
>>18192441
Seconded
>>
>>18188798
It was was a small town in the desert and these shadow beings had an aboriginal name. I dont think they were ordinary shadow people.
>>
>>18190202
>Kalkajaka
>>18190024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRlXbWYgNE
>>
>>18192455
I think the OP said that there was a triangular intersection or park of sorts on the edge of the town where the entities would usually enter the town from.
I distinctly remember the post but I'm trying to remember the details.
>>
>>18190016
I remember this.

They wanted to live stream / record.

You could only ever do it mid winter, once all the snakes have gone into hibernation.

There are massive cave systems that go deep under the ground.
>>
>>18192518
Now I remember, I'm pretty sure the town turned out to be Woomera in South Australia.
>>
Well, in Perth there is the haunted shipwreck Alkimos, which you can see from the beach. The old Fremantle jail has some awful crazy history.

>>18191732
>>Brisbane is a UFO hotspot
I lived on RAAF Base Amberley about 15 years ago, can confirm there was constantly weird shit happening around that had nothing to do with civilian or military aircraft.

>>18189562
A couple of months ago this old guy came into my station to surrender his firearm license and his old rifle. We got talking and he was telling me his brother was an officer back in the day. Apparently his brother knew something about the Shirley Finn murder and was planning on making a statement. One day on his way home his brother was run off the road by some dets who pulled out their guns and told him to STFU. The demons couldn't get away with that kind of shit these days.
>>
>>18190024
>>18190202
>>18191732
Hey guys you might have caught my thread a while back re hitting up Black Mountain and live streaming it at the end of the year as I probe deep under the mountain. It is still on.
>>
>>18192520
I will be doing it December, and don't worry... I have snake boots for the taipans.
>>
File: heremate.png (35KB, 261x334px) Image search: [Google]
heremate.png
35KB, 261x334px
>>18192444
It took 30 seconds to find in the archive.
>>
>>18192721
>>
>>18192729
>>18192721
>>18192522
>>18192518
>>18192455
>>18192444
>>18192358
>>18188205

Archive here
http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/17755343
>>
>>18187615
Why would you need conspiracy stories or spooky stuff in Australia... when every bloody insect, arachnid, snake etc. is out to bloody kill with horrible toxins!
>>
anyone in the melbourne area ever hear about the half sheep man that used to live in sewers?
>>
>>18192169
i live near mandurah did this jon guy say he lived in mandurah?
>>
>>18193017
New Zealand native who got lost?
>>
Australian here,

When camping out in the bush on my farm my friends and I all went exploring one night.
There was a circle of trees that has always scared me even as a little kid. That whole night we just kept hearing wailing off in the distance. I told my mates something must have killed a rabbit or something but I was honestly spooked. Definitely coming from the direction of the circle of trees. I have also read that aboriginals used to bury their dead in the circle, particularly if they were evil in life, this trapped their spirit in the circle.

I have more stories from the farm, most can be explained away as wildlife maybe and the feeling of dread camping near heavy trees gives you.
>>
>>18189523
Des?
>>
>>18192429
Well played sir North or South?, im the Anon that lived in New Norfolk, still live in the south
>>
There are giant sized cats or panthers running round the bush in NSW

I know cause I've seen one and my local area has had multiple reports of these cat things. Most likely brought over during the goldrush or mascots let loose by Americans after ww2. Haven't seen on heard of any for a decade or so maybe they've ran out of breeding partners since there's only gonna be a small amount.

It may not be Ayyliens tier conspiracy but it's lesser known for sure

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2008/08/22/2342095.htm
>>
>>18193617
Anon who mentioned the whole small community incest thing here.
I'm North, the best we have here is hideous amounts of unsolved murder cases.
Sometimes there's mentions of a dodgy ritual that took place near Exeter back in the 80's, but details are sketchy.
>>
>>18194798
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/macarthur/macarthur-big-cat-mystery-stirred-as-resident-spots-panther/story-fngr8h70-1226570224313?nk=44035a7f39953c4e6a6c910a848f3cd1-1475555958

Have heard these ones all the time too :)

Also, not really a conspiracy theory, but shady as fuck anyway, I know a lot of people who are Milats or related or close to the family in some way, and I would swear that 1 or even 2 of the brothers helped out Ivan. Creepy family for sure. Plus there were a lot of women that disappeared wherever Ivan worked.
>>
>>18195341
Im south brother, A lot of freaky places around this island
>>
>>18192561
Which district are you stationed in mate? SEM here.
>>
>>18193084
underrated post
>>
>>18192976
>http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/17755343

Much appreciated anon, good digging.
>>
If Australia is a nanny state than Tasmania is 1984.
Gangstalking is normal here, not paranormal or creepy but a normal response to dissidents.
If you say something insensitive in Tasmania expect to get harassed stalked and slandered until you kill yourself or prove you never will and they half give up.
The University is basically just a money hole for tax dollars and their psychology department is a full blown cult who will stalk anyone who questions them, even if you're just a casual normie making a 'psychology is bullshit' joke.
They will take that as a threat and come for you as if you'd killed someone or cut their funding.
The regular citizens watch shitty Australian TV all day and have the vocabulary and ideological complexity of infants so will say and do anything to fit in, including participating in stalking and harassment.
It's not even podunk in the city these people really should know better but they've just got a small enough population that an aggressive majority can exert dominance aggressively over the rest of the people.
>>
>>18195881
Pls give me examples sir?
>>
>>18196132
It's all here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM
>>
>>18191732
>Tassie locals hate outsiders
Tasmanian here

can confirm
>>
File: 860323-john-howard.jpg (26KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
860323-john-howard.jpg
26KB, 650x366px
>ctrl+f 'Port Arthur'
>0 results
>mfw
>>
File: 36664872.jpg (149KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
36664872.jpg
149KB, 900x780px
>>18188205
>>
>>18193617
South. Lived here for a decade.

Didn't grow up here. Tasmania just has this nasty vibe about it.. can't describe it well, but it's spooky as fuck in more than a few ways. I often get the chills when I'm alone down here.. I feel exposed and can't really explain why - never felt any sort of paranoia before living here, it's like some sort of fog that hangs over the place that creeps into your psyche and starts to dull any sort of brightness, colour and happiness that can be experienced elsewhere.. and I second the anon that mentioned the gangstalking thing. It's almost just a part of life down here.. you have to have a strong spine to survive down here.

I'm actually genuinely scared when I think about how many people I have known that have either committed suicide or died unexpectedly/without explanation since I have lived in this place..
>>
Are the ghost tours at port arthur legit?
>>
>>18196242
Never been on one but seen some pretty fucking spooky photos on a friend from work's phone... it was one of those 'burst' shots and in one of the frames there was a pretty convincing outline of a luminescent human figure among the buildings in the dark..
>>
Tasmanian (per capita) use of /x/ seems high - considering there are about 17 people living here total.
>>
>>18191732
i live in brisbane and i havent seen any ufos
>>
Growing up in rural Australia was fucked, going out at night by myself rifle in hand scared the shit out of me
>>
>>18195881
Does anyone down there believe the official narrative behind Port Arthur?
>>
aussie here too, now that i recall i do remember having some very eery feeling while being down in Tassie, however i was staying with my family who lived there at the time. Alot of people who live in tassie are actually just old hippies haha
>>
>>18196276
>have rifle
>still act like a pussy
>>
>>18196242
100%
>>
>>18196240
>people believe in gang stalking
>not just releasing you happen to see the same people often in small towns

What's more /x/ tier are the IQ levels and rates of autism/ass burgers.
>>
>>18192645
and your arms?
>>
>>18191976
>cou de gra
It's spelled coup de grâce, you inbred piece of turd.
>>
>>18196301
>implying I thought that way as a 12 year old
>implying you could even kill spiritual beings with a bullet
>>
>>18196271
Stop looking down at your phone and look up.

I've seen 4.

Go near air force bases and catalogue aircraft types. You'll see some shit.
>>
>>18196309
>people believe in gang stalking
It's real bro. I could tell you more but you have already demonstrated that you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>18196242
They're pretty good
>>
>>18189196
elaborate and i migth tell you what i think
>>
>>18196296
Tassie has that old untamed vibe about it
>>
>>18196467
it really does, the east coast felt very alone so i cant even imagine how the west coast must feel. Mona was probably the highlight for me though.
>>
>>18194798
>>18195403
I know a few people involved in illegal animal import (mostly fish and reptiles) and can confirm that we have big cats of all types, tigers being the most common atm though I did see a bobcat last week, and they get loose often due to idiot owners.

Now this isn't an explanation for all sightings, but it is for the 96 kenthurst lion & a tiger that recently got loose in lane Cove national park.

Keep an eye out for tiger reports in NSW over the next few years.
>>
>>18196368
Enlighten me

I even know a person who has been 'gang stalked' although they did not use those terms.
>>
>>18189481
Just looked that up. Seems like a very similar thing to what I experienced.
>>
>>18196368
Also, people who would be actively involved in partaking in gang stalking would have a very notable inferiority complex as there would most likely be some kind of hierarchy in the social group that orders the stalking.

One would have quite serious issues to be persuaded into gang stalking someone.

I think that if you could prove that you were being gang stalked by analyzing the quantity and frequency of encounters, the best course of action would just be to an alpha and confront them to gauge reactions as to why they are acting creeping.

Or B, ignore them. If they get violent, then get more violent back.

Or C, get paranoid schizophrenia medication,
>>
>>18192334
No it hasn't happened yet. The vote passed, but none of the legalistic and legislative changes have occurred yet.
>>
>>18190269
Before humans walked to Australia and invented both a stick and inhaling petrol there existed a civilisation of particularly clever wallaby in New Zealand. The New Zealand wallaby incented agriculture, art, the weaving of nnahmnnahmnnuh fibers, diving belts, some artistic and utilitarian metalworking, sailing. Soon after the invention of sailing they discovered Australia. A popular sport of sailing games and acrobatic riding of volunteer dolphins
Developed. Then all of them moved to Australia after one of their most beautiful cities was destroyed by a volcano less than a year after it was badly damaged by a cyclone. Their housing was modular, recyclable, and held in common. When the wallaby living in Australia had learnt of the second disaster they invited their friends, relatives, friends of friends, and strangers to safer shores. They erected a wall of discarded nnahmummmunan shells to guard against tsunami.

Now, 108,000 years later, the clever wallabies have long since left the Earth. Only the descendants of those addicted to weta spine abuse (nnaownmmnonowow) or the seriously religious refused to board the ships sent by the Lizardmehn to relocate the compassionate intelligent life of earth in order to save them from a disaster.

Their recyclable, shareable, modular communal homes are long gone, their abandoned food storage and storm protection tunnels are almost completely filled. The few filled tunnel entrances visible on Yandex Maps that haven't been redacted and then destroyed and the now-submerged protection wall forming the foundations of the Great Barrier Reef are the only works of the wallaby that remain to testify to their existence. The religious zealots and self-abusing masochists bred feebly for generations until finally, they became entirely non-verbal and re-evolved into a gentle little creature again.
>>
File: BACH-7269.jpg (141KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
BACH-7269.jpg
141KB, 800x531px
>>18188205
Wandjina?
>>
A rural Indiana, USA police patrol recently briefly recorded a kangaroo and her joey grazing on weeds alongside a highway. When the two officers opened the doors of the patrol car, the two animals disappeared into the cornfield adjacent to the road. The dash video shows only shows the mother, and the officers commenting as they exit the squad car and give "chase". Their badgecams completely missed capturing the animals. All three cameras' decrypted GPS time and position coincide, and corroborate their testimony.
>>
>>18196750
>Roos in the US
Oh god no
Deer and Moose are bad enough
>>
>>18196782
Wild European Boar, South American Capybara, Ostrich, Italian rock lizards, Starlings, Zebra Mussels, Turkish bedbugs, Domesticated Cats, Chinese Stinkbugs, and Asian white carp.

American White Tailed deer have been introduced to Europe by insane people, without considering they can harbor a degenerative brain disease caused by a prion, as in mad cow disease. Prions are a malformed protein that acts like a meme and its malformed physical shape acts as a template, from which many more newly forming proteins are incorrectly folded.
>>
>>18196829
Deer are already retarded, so it shouldn't make a huge difference.
>>
From Brisbane myself, avid urban explorer but unfortunately I haven't seen anyway remotely spoop. I live in the cbd though so besides exploration treks I'm rarely out in the suburbs.
>>
>>18192297
It's probably haunted as shit where they do all those rituals. Rape and incest is prevalent. Anyone have that article all about that? It included how the first-born eats the second-born in order to gain their 'powers' or some shit.
>>
>>18189185
My dad visited Australia in the late 80s/early 90s. He mostly stayed in Sydney. Said the police were shady and corrupt, and this guy was a cop in the NYPD in the 80s.
>>
I went to flinders island a few years back and got the distinct feeling they dont like outsiders.
>>
>>18197233
They're really no worse than forces in any other country, and better than many. Your dad probably also stayed in Kings Cross or some other shady as fuck area.
>>
>>18196868
Brain proteins aren't terribly different among placental mammals. Eating one isn't required to get deer madcow disease. One could simply be raped by a vacationing Australian who has just had consensual sex with a deer carcass along the side of the road. Black dick is expensive. "Black dick is expensive.", the Somali kept repeating as he raped her until she bled profusely from her vagina. He got a few months of prison time because it's Sweden, and they enjoy destroying their own culture and identity.
>>
>>18197391
With your grasp of the english language and /pol/ tier beliefs I wouldn't find it that hard to believe you have a prion disease.
>>
How do most people feel about port arthur in ozzyland?
>>
>>18196135
Yeah sure...........
>>
>>18196240
I personally dont feel this way, yeah i have had friends pass and a couple by suicide. Nothing out of the ordinary i think at least. A friend i went to High School shot himself up the Gunns plains about a month ago
>>
>>18197635
I really dont know what to think. He has mental issues, he shot a lot of people..... Do i believe its a conspiracy to get guns out of the population most probably. I know a lot of people that just buried their guns instead of handing them in. Seeing a chopper getting the injured from PA and taking them to the cenotaph then to hospital was pretty eye opening
>>
>>18189196

Nothing, it's just a novel.
Neither the school nor any of the persons mentioned ever existed.
It was not even intended as a "based on true events"-fake like Blair Witch Project, but for some reason people believed there was a true story behind that novel.
>>
>>18197901
The term "Assburgers" existed long before south park. It doesn't take a team of writers to realize that aspergers sounds like ass burgers, ass-pie.
>>
>>18196205
Came here to post this.
>>
>>18191801
Is this thread in the archive?
>>
>>18187615

I know two conspiracies. The first one is that all australians do NOT have a crininal/rapist dna in them and the second one is that there are aussie lads who dont have sleevetattoos.
>>
>>18197705
I can't find anything on the choppers at the cenotaph...
>>
>>18199313
I mean watching the choppers ferrying the wounded from the site to the cenotaph and then having an ambulance scream the 300-400m away to the hospital. It was a surreal site
>>
>>18196730
Nah, mokoi in woomera I think.
>>
Idk if its classified a conspiracy theory but there are US nukes in the desert according to every person I've ever talked to that had and ties to the military
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
31KB, 480x360px
There are no kangaroos on earth
>>
>>18191801
considering its /b/ and it's the internet this will always be 99.9% shit post. But would be curious to mark down all these 'dates' and see what happens respectively. But conveniently it's still a ways off, 5/6 years is still a pretty long time so by then I'll probably have forgotten.

Bit creepy though to think of 'families' ruling shit. Just imagine if you were born into that highborn shit. What an odd lifestyle it must be.
>>
>>18192589
Awesome, that was one of my favorite threads. Keep us updated!
>>
>>18187615
Any Aussie close to Yulara? What's the US and Aussie govs doing there?
>>
>>18188198
No it wasn't.
>>
This thread starts off slow, gets good then ends with decent shitposting. 10/10
>>
>>18200765
Its disappoint, much disappoint. I finally find a good thread about where i live and then shit posting. RIP 4 Chin
>>
>>18200430
Keep an eye on the company 'Calico'. Right now google are saying that this division won't be publically traded on but that guy is saying they will be.

Also keep an eye out for the Lockheed merger that is mentioned. If you're on 4chan you probably have 8 million pepe and other shit memes. Save that image and keep hold. No harm in it.
>>
File: 1399458678815.png (745KB, 4856x2324px) Image search: [Google]
1399458678815.png
745KB, 4856x2324px
>>18189533
>>
File: 1399458741691.png (352KB, 2448x2140px) Image search: [Google]
1399458741691.png
352KB, 2448x2140px
>>
File: 1399458815275.jpg (3MB, 4984x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1399458815275.jpg
3MB, 4984x2328px
>>
>>18191943
Because both my parents are from Tassie I wont sleep with anyone also born in Tassie. Just to be safe. :p
And I don't mind outsiders, just as long as they don't try and change our pristine state. Queenslanders are the worst for coming here and trying to change things. The social circles are kinda creepy, I must admit. The Kettering Incident was sort of a spot on reputation of Tas, for sure.
>>
>>18192429
I also live in Tas, down south. It is a strange place, that's for sure. I love it though, I really do. But yeah, I've had my fair share of /x/ related experiences.
>>
>>18196522
Come to Tasmania. It's something you have to see yourself.
There is hierarchical system all throughout Tasmania. Most being religously inclined.
>>
>>18197635
People say he didn't do it, but I know a cop and family friend who were there ehen it happened and they both saw Martin Bryant
>>
>>18202063
What postcode bro?, im 7173
>>
>>18202151
But you believe he was on his own?, not judging, just conversational
>>
>>18190269
Pretty strange that you mentioned that, was talking to a guy that I know the other day, he has a sister that lives in Bathurst, she says that there's a large 'portal' near her area where UFO's fly in and out of this cave entrance, she watches it on top of some mountain, and apparently there's all tunnels underneath this land.

Can't confirm if real or not, but I've heard plenty of people say the same thing about these tunnels, whether or not it's a myth, I'm going to keep an open mind.
>>
Man, I grew up in a hippie hotspot and I sure haven't heard any fun conspiracy theories. I feel a little left out.
>>
>>18191732
As a Scot who has been living in Tassie for 8 years, I can confirm all those are true.
Got told to fuck off back to my own country a couple weeks ago. Was hilarious how much he was getting angry.
>>
>>18189562
Any more info on the 79 division? Could you please point me in the right direction
>>
I live in sydney and a few friends of mine threw a party in the bush - ~300 people. One dude went missing & they never found a body or anything. Pretty spoopy but I feel like nothing like that could ever happen to me for some reason...
>>
>>18190016
Paranormal junkie did a video on this mountain pretty sure it's called black mountain or death mountain or something
>>
>>18191801
Fuckin sweet, roll on 2020

I love me some global wars
>>
>>18202151
Saw him there or saw him shooting people?
>>
>>18203999
>spoopy
Kill yourself faggot
>>
In no particular order:

Aum Shinrikyo tested a nuclear weapon and chemical weapons at a remote station they owned in WA before the Tokyo attacks.

I sometimes think that there's a good chance of secret military bases or test sites being deep in the outback where they wouldn't be bothered by the public, and there are already a good number of secretive bases which are known publicly to exist (Pine Gap, Swan Island, Kojarena). Could use 'mining activity' as a cover story.

My parents used to live in some very remote parts of the Pilbara in the 70s/80s, and have said to me in the past that they saw some strange shit that they couldn't explain. Things like the night sky becoming like day, strange lights in places they shouldn't have been, sounds of loud explosions at night. They aren't the kind of people to make stuff like this up, or to have been doing anything to cause them to see things.
>>
>>18191801
This would make a good book series or film if all of the Jewish stuff was cut out. I do like the concept of the "highborn" though.
>>
>>18203595
Quite ironic considering everyone down there is probably from Scots or Irish stock.
>>
Federal police fly a Cessna Caravan in circles around Melbourne every now and then (and probably elsewhere), with windows obscured and a number of antennas and IR cameras around the outside. Windows blacked out, the aircraft registrations go to front companies. It was accidentally mentioned in public once when it was used to find a missing MP in the bush in 09, but otherwise it's stayed fairly secret.

I only know about it because other pilots have mentioned it when it's been spotted operating.
>>
Anything around the NSW Campbeltown region ?
>>
All the Aussie spooks you could need, from ghosts, to aliens, to yowies.

The Extraordinary 1993-1997

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvhcaElZ90ayqqYXPm0Xtgk0Lix5YjRQM
>>
>>18190269
that just sounds like credit fraud
>>
>>18194798
We have the same thing in south WA. Some say that they were cougars or panthers left by US sailors during the war.
Australia used to have large marsupial cats that went extinct along with the rest of the megafauna, but there were reported sightings around colonisation time
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 467x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 467x468px
Ya'll ausniggas gotta check out the case of The Somerton Man - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Also, the Beaumont Children Disappearance - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance

Both Adelaide.
>>
>>18197233
Syd 80-90's is Neddy Smith/Rogerson era corruption and Heroin dealing.
>>
>>18197705
>taking them to the cenotaph
Yeah Im gonna need some sort of source or citation on this.
>>
What about 'The family' conspiracy in SA?

I first heard about it watching a show on the snowtown murders and the implication is that a cult/org of high end businessmen/lawyers/pols are ritualistically raping/murdering children. Sa and tasmania creep me out for some reason.
>>
>>18188205
Sounds like your gullible
>>
Australia's big cats is the only one I believe, mainly because our property lost two cows to mutilation and we found really big feline paw prints around them
So we set up trail cams and bait but cow deaths stopped after the second cow and only thing that ever showed up in trail can was some cunt kangaroo
>>
>>18207537
Did you take pics or plaster casts of the paw prints?!
>>
>>18207468
Got any links m8? Sorry for the spoonfeed request but "the family" and "sa" isn't going to get me far.
>>
>>18193084
kek. a teacher i had once would have shit himself with glee from reading that. he lived down there for a few years with his first wife, and had banter down pat.

>>18194798
we have those in florida. people dont believe me but there are all kinds of animals that got loose over the decades. ringling brothers circus has its winter camp down there and I saw chimps digging in dumpsters behind an old timey gas station out in the everglades, where my stupid as fuck friends had been running on fumes wait for it to open. during the cocaine wars it was the hep thing for the big dope smugglers to have tame big cats. and they would get loose during parties and police raids. then we have the giant hogs out in the orange groves along with the giant snakes and rats as big as dogs.

>>18196750
i heard about some of those being loose in lousiana about 15 years ago, when i was out on my own working with a guy doing repowork. we had to pick up a bentley that was found in shreeveport after it was stolen in miami, put it on the flatbed and drive it to the manheim auction in orlando.

dude had like 5 exwives and he wanted to stop in on his kids and see them. his ex neighbor and him started bullshitting about stuff and how the neighbor saw kangaroos out by his still. this is northern louisiana so its up by arkansas and mississippi where all kinds of shady shit goes down. he had a poloroid of something that sort of looked like one but it was all blurry and half dark.

>>18197635
according to various special forces guys, they would have had to prep hard to pull that off, and his being a fucking meatball head cripple didnt help any.
>>
>>18204542
>>>18203999
>>spoopy
>Kill yourself faggot
You must have to type this a lot.
>>
>>18207468
>>18207689
Is this a current thing, or the stuff that was going on in the early 80s?
>>
>>18207689

Best I can find without digging too deep.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Fears-rumours-lurk-in-heart-of-Adelaide/2005/04/15/1113509926198.html

I know my grandmother goes on about young boys getting kidnapped by a ring of politicians, priests, and rich folk everytime someone mentions adelaide.
>>
>>18192169
Way Down was the final single before Elvis's death. Did Elvis fake it and go way down under?
>>
>>18208069
Same anon that asked earlier, thanks lad. Typing in "The Family", "SA" and "Ritual murder" takes you to fucked up stuff in South Africa. Going to read your link now.
>>
>>18196355
Mate I live in Marburg and haven't seen a single one.
Please lay off the sniff
>>
>>18196971
Got any good spots you'd be inclined to share?
>>
>>18191801
seems pretty far fetched, but an interesting read nonetheless
>>
>>18192561
holy shit... once i went to perth i saw a weird like.. really old school boat like a pirates of the carribean style boat. it looked all old and decrepit just floating around on the ocean at the beach there.. i always thought it was a ghost ship and i even took a picture of it, though im not sure where that picture is now (this was many years ago, over a decade ago)
>>
>>18196242
Ive been on one but i don't recall seeing any ghosts. just very scary in general
>>
>>18187615
can you elaborate on the tunnels under Melbourne?
>>
>>18209559
http://www.news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/melbournes-underground-tunnel-network-is-the-most-elaborate-in-the-world/news-story/7ad115a60204141a8dd845a28d4c6357

they're apparently real and you can even go in them, but there's a lot of rumours that most of the important ones that were used to move military equipment and housed government tests and shit are closed off now and you can't access them at all. i wouldnt be surprised if theyre still being used by the government for various things though.
>>
>>18209585
wow thats amazing. I live in melbourne and never even knew this
>>
>>18209682
yeah me either, i don't live in melbourne anymore (moved to ballarat) but i lived there my whole life and never heard one single thing about this. though i made a facebook status about it when i first found out and my aunt said that she knew about it and had been on a tour in some of them years ago! very scary. apparently melbourne is not even the only city with underground tunnels in Australia either.
>>
>>18192976
oh fuck me we even have these things in the swamps down here.

i used to hear about some "cult" that lived out deep in the swamp hard to get in and out of places most of the time they end up being just inbreed shitholes of 3-4 families at some point in the last 50 years they started making efforts to get them some education (most of them were 50% native or more i think that had most to do with it) so they started sending out groups of people to talk to them and shit and there were always no go places people who lived in these spots were super violent apparently.

you always see more creepy shit in a area where there was/is one of those off in the swamp a ways.

i still don't go outside at night when i'm visiting my family just fuck that creepy ass area folks tried to leave it to me in the will when they were making it told them to leave it to my brother i don't want anything to do with that shit even if it's just trying to sell it.
>>
>>18209722
There's a swamp pretty close to my house, behind this abandoned old.. idk what it is i think it was a brewery? but it's been out of commission for years now. the swamp gives off mad haunted vibes. on the other side of the brewery thing there's some creepy as hell bushland that i refuse to venture into, the grass is really long anyway and i know better than to walk through long grass in australia without protective shoes. smells absolutely putrid down there too but i sometimes go to collect swamp water and rocks for witchcraft purposes.. always have this complete sense of dread, i can never stay there for too long at all because i just get majorly creeped out. nothing living down there either, i once saw a duck but i thought it was weird that i've only ever seen the one duck and nothing else? Australia really has some creepy locations i swear
>>
>>18209585

sydney has them as well. they are used for sewage, storm water, and telecommunications.

some friends brother and crew broke into some near sydney uni and said it was tunnels full of wires ect. rumour has it they stretch from newtown to the city.
>>
>>18209755
I'm actually from louisiana which is why i'm really going "fuck it" about us having shadow people also place had me freaking out like crazy so much that moving to mississippi sounded like a solid plan.

i lived in the area for a long time what made me move was having something leave bite marks and scratches from something we could never identify sure spooky fucking ghost people whatever some chicken blood and shit will quick fix it deal with it blah blah but deformed wolfbear or whatever the fuck that was i'll pass.
>>
>>18209804
Can someone explain to me what shadow people are? i'm schizophrenic and have heard this term be used amongst the wider schizophrenic community, i've seen them myself, like black figures in the dark but i assumed it was hallucinations. is that basically the same thing? or are they something else?

i spent most of my teenage years and even late childhood.. actually even early childhood. seeing ghosts and shadow people and stuff like that too and always assumed i was just sensitive which is what my mother drummed into me (she's a huge believer of ghosts and stuff) but then when i got my diagnosis really doubted myself, but i sometimes wonder if i'm really just having paranormal experiences. though going on medication has really helped a lot with these kinds of things.
>>
>>18209820
Someone else could tell you more likely i never really looked into them outside of knowing how to get them to leave (which btw only works if there really pushing there limits by going to your place if you live near there lil spots then you are kinda fucked)
>>
>>18203880
>>>18189562
>Any more info on the 79 division? Could you please point me in the right direction

aka WA Major Incident Group easy to search on
>>
>>18192429
Tasmania is definitely a strange place. Lovely place but the people are so different
>>
>>18207326

That's just being an MP in 'straya. They spend their living and travel allowances on each other's businesses. It's not illegal, but occasionally causes reputation damage.
>>
Have any of you heard about the Frank Velenchi disappearance? I like right next to the airport where his plane left from

>>18209689
I've heard that there is a hidden/secret train station in the melbourne city loop metro tunnels. have you heard about that?
>>
>>18201528
>>18201531
>>18201534
wow these are a good read, i strongly suggest anyone in this thread that hasn't read them to read them.
>>
>>18209929
I've never heard of that before but i wouldn't be surprised. is it supposed to be underground? i wonder what it's used for? maybe military stuff
>>
>>18191976
>ionizing radiation from the sun will somehow magically upgrade DNA
wew.
>>
>>18209820
theres a lot of talk in some circles that schizophrenics really are more sensitive to things the general populous isn't. Like how in some cultures hearing voices isn't a big deal but in western society youre labeled a total nutter and you have to not hear them to be considered acceptable and fit for regular society again.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26349837
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/when-hearing-voices-is-a-good-thing/374863/
http://schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/Suppl_4/S213.full

best wishes anon.
>>
>>18209949
Yeah its underground. I'm not sure if there is anything spooky about it but from what I've heard is that its an abandoned underground station somewhere in the CBD train loop
>>
>>18209956

wow thanks for those links, they're surprisingly interesting!
i'm still hoping someone can tell me more about shadow people though, if there's anyone on here that knows more about them please let me know
>>
>>18208069
>>18208915
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
>>
>>18210020
just general lore?
supposedly extreme sleep deprivation is a surefire way to see them. theyre very common in sleep paralysis also but not there 100%. theyre generally thought to feed off of negative emotions as well.
wikipedia has a pretty concise explanation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
>>
>>18210115
Damn... i've never had sleep paralysis but i have a serious case of insomnia, i very easily go days without sleeping to the point where i lose understanding of the passage of time and i usually see .. exactly what is depicted in that wikipedia article.. i've been seeing them for years. i sleep with all the lights on these days so i don't see them so much anymore but it leaves me very tired lol

thanks for the info!
>>
>>18210148
no problem anon. best defense for me during my sleep paralysis was to center myself and tell them to fuck right off. a lot of people recommend jesus, but your own personal will power, or whatever it is that gives you emotional strength (ancestors etc) to fight off the fear and tell them to leave. they cant real do much to you besides make you scared in so far as i know.

good luck anon!
>>
>>18209929
There's a hidden trainstation under Melbourne airport left over from when they built it in the 70s, but never connected to any train line.
>>
>>18210364
So you're saying there's nothing weird about it then? it's just a regular train station they never used?
>>
>nothing about pilliga yet
>no bongo
http://bitey.com/flash/pilliga/pilliga.html

pilliga is supposed to be a pretty scary place.
https://oldbroadintheoutback.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/yowies-bunyips-and-mysterious-tales-from-the-pilliga-forest/
>>
>>18210377
The one at Melbourne airport yeah there's nothing strange about it. There are vested interests in not building the rail though eg taxis, skybus, and the airport operators (because of all the parking income).

Places do this all the time though - Heathrow (in London) has a large station under terminal 5 which isn't connected to anything yet.
>>
Can anyone elaborate further on the Ghost ships at perth beaches? has anyone seen one? i posted earlier because i saw one on my first trip to perth when i was around 11 but nobody else has talked about it. i googled it and just found info about the SS Alkimos, but apparently that sank in the 60s, the ship i saw was considerably older than a 60s ship. i have pictures of it i'm trying to find.
>>
>>18210490
Ghost ships are pretty cool. I wonder what the "science" behind it is. Like I know humans are living beings so the science behind life after death is somewhat plausible, what validity does a ship have to show as an apparition?
>>
>>18210498
A pretty good point. maybe it's not so much the ghost "ship" but the ghosts ON the ship feel an attachment to said ship because it's how they died, similar to how ghosts always appear dressed rather than naked, or you hear stories of little girl ghosts carrying teddy bears and stuff. maybe some ghosts are able to bring back apparitions of objects they loved or feel attached to?
>>
>>18210506
Good theory anon. I feel like one day science will empirically be able to prove ghost activity
>>
>>18189196
I live near hanging rock, nothing spoopy about it
>>
>>18210516
I was in Macedon a few years ago. Seems pretty spooky at night there. Are you close to Macedon and any creepy happenings?
>>
>>18210525
Everythings spooky at night
>>
>>18209846

I looked it up and only found things about them being disbanded?
>>
>>18201528
>>18201531
>>18201534
There are some really solid writers stopping by in /x/.
>>
Does anyone remember the guy who posted the story about long limbed beings stalking him in this marshy swamp land in the bush? It involved a man and his wife going missing who was a bit crazy, one of the best things I've ever read on /x/. Around a year or so ago, God I wish I saved that thread.
>>
>>18210148
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but they're not paranormal. Back when I was regularly getting sleep paralysis, I read a few articles about how it's your body still being in a dream state while you're aware, so you end up hallucinating like you're still dreaming. I remember one time where I was sleep paralyzed, and my walls kept deforming into these incredibly complex shapes, and my door started liquefying while people were yelling outside.
>>
>>18207689
Bevan von einem spencer, do a bit of reading on him and hopefully with enough trawling you will start picking up on the trail. Spooky shit tho.
>>
>>18208017
from the late 60's I think until recently.
>>
Grandchester local here, have never seen anything spooky in the sky though my father was at the RAAf base for the better part of a decade, should see if he knows anything, the bush around here and Long Gully Road is spoops as fuck though
>>
>>18193617
>>18196240
I live in Tassie also but to the Anon who was talking about gang stalking and the atmosphere of the place I suggest you seek some medical help as it sounds like you may suffer from depression and paranoia which can be a side effect of living in Tasmania.
>>
>>18203570
Any idea what mountain she's talking about? I'm pretty close to Bathurst during the summer. I'd like to go looking for these tunnels or portals
>>18210402
Also close to Pilliga if any anons want to go creeping through it.
>>
clowns
>>
>>18201528
>>18201531
>>18201534
My relatives have lived in humpty doo for years. It's a really small town so they might know this person in the story, if it's real of course
>>
>>18211453
>Humpty Doo is the actual name of a location

What the hell, I thought it was just some dumb name the OP made up to protect his privacy.
>>
>>18211387
Nigger
>>
Clown activity has actually started in Tasmania this evening. The Melbourne Police have also been publicly discussing the phenomena. There are actually 'clown hunting' facebook pages popping up because the locals are so fed up.. people dressed as clowns are terrorising schools, random drivers, and even knocking on doors. Pretty soon we will have a few dead clowns, I'd be willing to bet.
>>
I was in the forest once and it got dark so i ran home
>>
>>18211453
He said he went to school there, but the town he was working in was 'closer to Katherine than Alice' which would probably be Tennant Creek or one of the literally where communities surrounding it.
>>
>>18204542
Lmfao how new are you m8
>>
>>18211546
my relatives actually were the main people who settled Tennant Creek. No spooky stories other than the indigenous would try to raid there property in the middle of the night. where they used to live is now a public toilet lol
>>
>>18211583
I'm not, just really sick of seeing people talk like babies all over 4chan. Maybe im getting too old for this place.
>lmfao
>>
>>18211648
Sorry about the acronyms bud, started playing mmo's again so the way I type is once again being influenced by it
>>
>>18211589
Thats just NT in general. Lived in Darwin CBD for a few years, they were always kicking in the glass door to my apartment lobby and shitting on the front steps.
>>
>>18187615
Sure.

Have you heard of the Walker of the Wastes? Legend has it that its an immortal Aussie SAS operator who walks the wastes of Australia for eternity with an unlimited ammo rifle, impenetrable body armor and a bottomless camel back of water. He renders aid to those lost in the bush and wastes.

Only thing that sucks is if you drink the water he offers you, you are doomed to his fate, forever patrolling the abandoned areas of Australia
>>
>>18207468
here's a recent article
>>
>>18207468
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/dna-tests-for-family-murder-suspects/story-e6frg15u-1111115923074
>>
>>18197635

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYxtultxZU

and part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJeQ3PgBe4U

kind of long but worth the watch. definitely raises some interesting questions without being really cringe worthy
>>
How about haunted graveyards etc. The North Head Quarantine Station is fucked up, or even Monte Cristo homestead.
>>
>>18212149
>"This is not a legitimate group of people, as that label suggests," he said. "They should not be given any title that infers legitimacy. These people have no such bond, only an association that with time probably no longer exists."

Way to reinforce any notion that this is a conspiracy.
>>
>>18211378
Where abouts in pilliga area? I live on the edge.
>>
Gough Whitlam conspiracy, Google it.
>>
>>18212149
>perthnow gets a mention in /x/
/x/ is dead to me
>>
Perthie here, don't have conspiracies so much but a list of Aussie spoops

Minmin lights
Pine Gap
Also lots of reports of ufo/strange lights from the nullabor

From WA.. Claremont Serial killer,
The Birnies, Fairbridge Farm - which was an orphanage for migrant children during the war where they were subject to mental, physical and sexual abuse.

I also remember my dad talking with friends about the lancelin military base and they had photos of like messed up looking babies and things but my searches for anything on this have been fruitless.
>>
>>18215359
Oh also Divine Truth cult
>>
>>18191732
Sarahs grave is a fucking hoax. I think you're mixing up legends there, it's the Devils Pool/Boulder pool in QLD that goes after men:

Known to locals and members of the Indigenous Yindiji tribe as The Devil’s Pool, 11 documented lives have been lost since 1934 (though locals put the number as closer to 14), all but one of which, were young men in their late teens/early twenties

The Sarahs grave thing is just ghosties and a man chasing people away... who is human and lives on/next to the property
>>
>>18192038
Are you thinking of the ADI site?

Because that was blocked off fot decades because apparently they used to test weapons there... landmines... etc. Was full of kangaroos and emus and now is paved over and covered in housing.

I was very confused by that whole thing but i loved living near ot before the build.
>>
>>18207573
No I didn't sorry, it was the day before the 2011 floods happened in Queensland when found second brahmin it was already pissing down rain when we got to it, as much as I wanted to document it I didn't have the money to risk my phone getting wet and plaster would have been useless because everything was flooding and couldn't have got out to buy plaster as roads were flooded
>>
>>18189483
No, they're not.

You have to act like a nigger for them to be violent towards you.
>>
>>18191732
Tasmanian here, can confirm we're all inbred as fuck. i barely have the mental capacity to type this. don't come here, we're full.
>>
>>18192987
Maybe stop being retarded before you comment.
>>
>>18196495
Lmao, yes.

But I know what the rest are.
>>
>>18196698
Roleplay somewhere else.
>>
>>18200614
Tell me what you think or are told.
>>
>>18209320
Seems like you're too busy being a cunt and party too much to bother.
>>
>>18209469
It could be something akin to The Flying Dutchman.

I mean, it doesn't matter where they sink because their ghosts will still sail all over.
>>
>>18209689
No shit.

There's places near all big cities.
>>
>>18211253
Maybe you should fuck off

Nearly everything posted on /x/ isn't paranormal, dumbcunt.

Besides, shadow people ARE paranormal, but you're a faggot.
>>
>>18203134
not the guy but 7009
>>
>>18215359
Of course there's be no evidence online about that shit.

The military don't just let people leak shit like that.
>>
>>18208132

Great thinking.
>>
>>18213399
>http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/dna-tests-for-family-murder-suspects/story-e6frg15u-1111115923074
...oooorrrrr it's exactly what it says it is
>>
>>18211700
Even though I hate all that shit. I should apologise to you anon. I'm been a grumpy cunt lately.
>>
>>18215160
About 2 hours from it on the other side of the Warrumbungles
>>
I live in Sydney and the only spooky thing I've seen are the countless gook faces outnumbering white folk 20 - 1
>>
My parents are from mt isa, they saw min min lights when driving down to Brisbane before they had me.
>>
File: average tasmanian.jpg (20KB, 352x181px) Image search: [Google]
average tasmanian.jpg
20KB, 352x181px
>>18215525
>>
File: ADI .jpg (426KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ADI .jpg
426KB, 1366x768px
>>18215446
This was the ADI range.
Still largely bushland towards the St Mary's side.
>>
>>18211285
I'm still lurking this thread so going to bump and say thank you very much.
>>
>>18211821
I would drink it even if I wasn't thirsty senpai.
>>
>>18207441
Yeah he also told me you guys had a heroin problem then too.
>>
http://www.theage.com.au/national/bizarre-tale-of-tromp-family-road-trip-cloaked-in-mystery-20160901-gr6ujf.html
>>
>>18187615
>yfw you realize Australia is as big as the United States
>yfw population of U.S. is 318 million
>yfw population of Australia is 23 million

That's a lot of uninhabited desert. The outback must be creepy af at night.
>>
>>18215656
Coolio I lived in 7008 for about 7 years then moved to 7173 and been here for just over 9 years. I was the Anon who lived in 7140 and lived very close to Willow Court
>>
>>18217976
That's when most animals come out since it's so hot during the day.
>>
>>18215784
Oh okay, im from coonabarabran.
>>
>>18217976
>Continental United States
fix'd
>>
>>18217976
So?

We have vastly different climates and I honestly don't want as many people as America.

It's not uninhabited, you retard.

Lots of folk live out there.

There just aren't big cities out there.

Idgaf about your dumbass desert city.
>>
There's a ghost story around here, just sort of a typical vanishing hitchhiker one though. This ghost story always spooked me though:

>It was late in the evening, the party had broken up and Raymond and his three mates had decided to camp on the beach for the night. They built a huge bonfire and huddled together around the flickering flames.

>“I was almost asleep when for some strange reason I felt compelled to look up towards the surrounding bush,” Raymond said.

>“That’s when I saw the woman. She was dressed in a long flowing dress, similar to that worn by women in the early 1800’s. She was obviously not from our time.

>'Her arms were outstretched and she appeared to be seeking my help. I woke the other three up and I admit we were all pretty frightened – my mates began throwing sticks from the fire at the woman, but the pieces of wood passed straight through her. That really scared us, and we ran as fast as we could back up the stairs to the car-park.

>'And as anyone who has been to Jenny Dixon Beach will tell you - there are a quite lot of stairs to climb before you reach the top. But I reckon we broke a record that night.

>“After we caught our breath, we decided to take one last look to see if she was still there, and slowly headed back down. We'd only descended about halfway when we saw her standing in front of us blocking the stairs.”

>“She seemed to be beckoning for us to come with her, but there is no way we were going to hang around that place a minute longer. We bolted home as quickly as we could.”

Apart from that, UFOs occasionally make the newspaper. And I've heard unearthly noises in the bush near my workplace.
>>
>>18218563
>Scared of a ghost that can't hurt you, lmao.

But tell me about those unearthly noises.
>>
>>18218404
Sick m8 I'm from the other coona (2829), nice to know /x/ people are nearby. Let's do some spooky stuff sometime
instagram: user_cb
>>
I live in Albury. Roughly 5 years ago a bright light would hang over the thurgoona area every few months. Also one night me and a few friends were sitting on the street for talking shit into the wee hours of the morning. We had all noticed this missle looking bright light a few times but never really commented on it since we were a bit drunk. As we started to sober up we realised how weird it was. Seemed to take hours to rise
>>
>>18197233
>My dad visited Australia in the late 80s/early 90s. He mostly stayed in Sydney.
>>18197298
>probably also stayed in Kings Cross or some other shady as fuck area.

The coppers in Kings Cross were so corrupt that they were protecting a pedophile club called Costellos. This wasn't a rumour, it was an official finding of the Wood Royal Commission into Police corruption.

Three of the rent boys who were abused in the place for years are currently serving life sentences for committing one of the most 'orrible murders in Australian history, that of Anita Cobby,
>>
>>18187615
Rolf Harris fucked them all.
>>
Anyone interested in Pine Gap, CIA involvment in the dismissal of the Whitlam government, get it while it's hot. This docco usually doesn't stay online for too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M7iDLEY5Ss
>>
File: rMrtbu5.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
rMrtbu5.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>18187615
Why are Ausbong spoogs always best spoogs?
It's like they shitpost on every other board, then come here and post quality shit
>>
File: Kronprisesse mary.jpg (298KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kronprisesse mary.jpg
298KB, 600x800px
>>18191732
Our crown princess is from Tasmania. Tell me more about it.
Is she inbred? Will our future kings be retarded shitposters?
>>
File: 9c2.jpg (63KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
9c2.jpg
63KB, 680x545px
>>18204690
>This would make a good book series or film if all of the Jewish stuff was cut out.
>making jews look good in movies
>not mentioning jewish tricks in any media
I wonder whos behind this post
>>
>>18216734
But that guy is from Florida or so.
>>
>>18207478
See the thread first before talking shit
>>
>>18219998
Because people from other countrys dont realise our shitposting should be replied to with "shut up cunt". When we are taken seriously, moar shit posting
>>
>>18220036
>Tasmanians infiltrating European royalty
its all over
>>
File: 1329_combat-girls-640[1].jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1329_combat-girls-640[1].jpg
23KB, 640x360px
>>18218562
Why are you Ausfags such cucks when it comes to shitty, alcoholic abos? You even consider them human when they live way out in the desert with their dicks out and nothing to do but talk about shitty folk stories. You respect their mumbo jumbo bullshit because you still have guilt for taking their land? Abos are the ugliest most pathetic race of humans (dare i even call them that) to scale the face of the earth. seriously, if you even thought about sticking your didgeridoo inside one, you got some serious fucking problems, mate
>>
>>18221145
Most of the population doesn't give much a single fuck about any of their shit at all, and those that don't are only subject to hearing pathetic lip service from the same greenie cunts.
>>
>>18221145
I was actually talking more about white farmers, but okay.
>>
>>18219885
dude, wtf.

straya's looking shady as fuck atm.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.