[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

File: 535517-1280x800-1292617419132.jpg (557KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
535517-1280x800-1292617419132.jpg
557KB, 1280x800px
Here's the deal.

I am a logical materialist, a skeptic.

I'll never believe in the supernatural. Everything is part of the material world. I am open to the material world manifesting in "supernatural" ways.

Anyway.

>I'm a dragon reincarnated.

It's just how I view myself. I'm open to the possibility that dragons are some alien species, or whatever, and idk why I have memories (very few) and identify like this.

It's not a big deal, it's like being from a certain state. "I'm from Wisconsin" someone might say, but that doesn't have much impact on their life, its just part of their background.

That's how it is with me.

Any questions? If you can consider it, I'll give you the best description of life as a dragon (what I can remember).

Or bury this forever because I'm not totally sure I want to do this.
>>
>>18184384
>I am a logical materialist, a skeptic.
>Anyway. I'm a dragon reincarnated.

What the fuck
>>
>>18184388
(OP here) I know right? If not for this, I'd be totally 100% normal/sane. That's the weird thing. Like nothing else that could be considered a mental issue or delusion. I don't even think about it anyway because it's not very relevant.

But yeah. Tis true. Or so it feels to me. I don't have any delusions or fantasies. It just is what it is. It's like someone extracted memories from a dragon and injected them into my brain when I was a baby.

And yes, I've looked into false memories. It might just be those, but its so central to my personality / so explanatory that I just let it be.
>>
>>18184384
This is ridiculous
>>
>>18184404

This is /x/ right?
>>
>>18184384

Pitiful faggot. Seriously, if you have nothing better to do than namefagging here with that gay story your life is just pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>18184397
>It's like someone extracted memories from a dragon
I'm sorry, it's just, I have so many questions. Why are you convinced it's a dragon? If it's a large reptile in general we did have dinosaurs and even there I'd take caution. You mentioned something about an alien species? I'm not opposed to the possibility extraterrestrial life can develop in ways we might consider strange but are you then implying these space dragons somehow came to Earth or that you have memories from an alien planet and reincarnated on Earth?

Understand, unlike most people I don't think the odd thought means someone is insane. I've seen insanity, it's not just a personality quirk and really the average "normal" person has thousands of odd thoughts awake and while dreaming everyday they just don't dwell on it or discuss them in decent company, so sanity really is just knowing how to blend in.

I'm more just trying to understand your rationale. I don't think you have to go off the deep end once you think you're a vampire, werewolf or whatnot, but why would you insist on coming across as a logical materialist? I mean I guess skepticism is the healthy mentality, but it's not like mentioning it will convince anyone anything once you've mentioned being a reincarnated dragon and really if dragons were real how are you so convinced the explanation for your situation isn't supernatural?

Anyway, look into East Asian mythology if you're interested. There's a bunch of stuff there about people who were dragons or the descendants of one. Maybe you'll find something that'll jog a memory or induce further personality disorders. Just remember who sorted you out when you're God King Dragon Emperor of China.
>>
>>18184433

Yes I'm so fucking miserable I can't deal with my life.

jk.

Anyway if you don't wanna play ball, its no skin off my back.

faggoooooooots :* love you
>>
File: 1425239548811.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425239548811.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
I've thought of this - take the following:

>>the universe is large, very large. Alien animal diversity could be limitless.
>>Reincarnation and the concept of past lives are true
>>What makes you think your previous life had to be a human/on earth/near this time period?
>>
Haha I was a tooth fairy in a past life and before that a scary werewolf. Look you can't start by saying you don't believe in supernatural things and then go into long text about how you were a dragon in a past life, cause that for a lack of a better word is absolutely retarded. Like you should have stopped after your first paragraph, I kinda thought you were down to earth but then you turned into puff the magic dragon. I could kind of relate to not believing in the full on supernatural such as magic and shit, with the understanding that their is weird shit in this life that can't be explained like the possibility of ghost. But dude you are not a dragon you are a schizophrenic see a doctor immediately. Best of wishes.
>>
>>18184456

>why would you insist on coming across as a logical materialist?
>it's not like mentioning it will convince anyone..
Well of course it doesn't make sense. That's the point of me saying that. I'm saying "this doesn't make sense but it feels real to me and Idk why. but I'm here to offer whatever I can, ya know?"

>if dragons were real, how are you so convinced the explanation for your situation isn't supernatural?

Because
1. I don't consider dragons supernatural.
2. We didn't know radio waves existed before the 19th century. Who knows what else is going on? Is this supernatural? No because it's still in the material world.

I've considered that maybe some aspect of my life has "harmonized" me to the "frequency" of this dragon that I identify with. Like, when we think things, those thoughts have electric ripples that echo eternally. Yes, I know they're negligibly small, but I'm open to the possibility of harmonies and frequencies being the explanation for reincarnation experiences.

I'll look into East Asian Mythology, honestly haven't much. I should. Thanks.
>>
>>18184467

Because I lived a good portion of my (supposed) past life in France and I remember certain historical events. Not that I can trust my memories, but still.
>>
File: 1427302593035-1.png (577KB, 514x784px) Image search: [Google]
1427302593035-1.png
577KB, 514x784px
>>18184492
Okay. I'll bite again. What's to stop overflow from happening from even more past lives? What if that's what (some) dreams are? You make associations with certain people, and yourself. I've found that even though I have dreams with people I know, they often don't look like the person in question when I later think about it, or even at the time.
>>
>>18184474
A mythology has been built up around dragons but I don't consider them supernatural.

I'm not schizophrenic, unless its just this one particular part of me that is, which I've never heard of before. I'm totally normal otherwise. I've talked to a doctor about being schizophrenic and I just don't pass the test, meaning I'm not. aside from this one way in which I perceive my "soul", I am totally normal.

I don't hear voices.
I'm only as paranoid as I ought to be in our NSA totalitarian corporate oligarchy government.
I don't have hallucinations (I've always wondered what they are like)

Aside from this one thing, there is nothing out of the ordinary, scientifically explainable. I've never had any other supernatural events occur in my life aside from seeing my dead grandma when I was a kid (right before I fell asleep and I've read that dream hallucinations can happen then. Never had a hallucination otherwise.)

So idk man. It is what it is. I'll grant I may be delusional in this but I am 100% functional aside from this and slight social anxiety.
>>
>>18184517
Consequently, if the concept of reincarnation has no temporal grounding, what's to stop memories from coming from future incarnations? The whole system is obviously an unknown and likely unknowable entity.
>>
>>18184517
lol at the pic.

And I honestly don't know. Dreams are way beyond my scope of understanding. Who are those people we feel so close to who have no names or faces? I know that feel.. it's weird.

Me personally, this part of me is constant. It's just in the background. It's totally pointless for any real life situation because I'm 100% human now so idk. I see things more detached from a human perspective, like I don't think humans are special, but you don't need to be a dragon to think that. Just look at dolphins and crows. Humans are on a gigantic ego trip that they are special and the most intelligent creature in the universe and that's just incorrect.
>>
>>18184522

I've no reason to think that reincarnation is not bound to time.

I'm an extensive dabbler in fundamental physics and I'm with the consensus that time is a constant. However much it might stretch or scrunch, it moves in only one direction. There's nothing in physics to indicate otherwise, and a lot to say it's impossible.

Like idk where people get the idea that it doesn't have temporal grounding. More details, anon?
>>
>>18184492
>I lived a good portion of my (supposed) past life in France
Right, so that narrows it down a tad. France does have some history with dragons. These memories do they include fire breathing or venom?

Also surely there must be some kind of litmus test for this, like make a werewolf touch silver. If not physical then something spiritual like some kind of dragon excalibur where "whosoever pulleth out this fang of this tree stump is rightwise blood born a European Dragon".

Try going anonymous, go into a divination thread and ask for a read. If they start mentioning France or Dragons you've got yourself something.
>>
File: 1427214515809.jpg (50KB, 469x440px) Image search: [Google]
1427214515809.jpg
50KB, 469x440px
>>18184534
Lots of reasons, and lots of open interpretation. Take speed for instance - we don't believe objects can approach or break the theoretical speed limit of the universe - yet we have entire galaxies near the original expansion moving faster than light. We don't think time travel is possible, but we have physical phenomena governing observation that suggests particles can "redo" their fundamental qualities when observed (double slit experiment). At least, that is what I take away from that experiment, as it was taught to me.

Reincarnation, by its very promise, means that being is immutable in physical form, but mutable in nonphysical form. That is how someone can be a tree in one life and a human in another. Trees and humans share very little in common, and karmically, are likely very far apart. If karma is governed by influence, then it's likely that objects have similar amounts of influence if they are grouped together (ie a tree likely will reincarnate to another tree) but when you attribute humanoid interaction into karma, it gets muddy (what if a plant has more influence than a human? What if a tiger does more good deeds than a human?)

Does a tree that grows more fruit reincarnate from a tree that grew significantly enough less fruit? Will the tree that grew Hitler's apple reincarnate into another from the grove, or into the tree that grew Saddam Hussein's apple?

Does an animal on another planet have similar influence and actions to you? Will a rabbit and a human have the same karmic impact on the world? Maybe we would be surprised, we don't know the criteria only the method.
>>
>>18184534
Also a perfect reason why reincarnation is not bound to time is because life gets increasingly more available, but theoretically there are only so many "souls" alive at one time. Were there infinite amounts of "souls" just wasting away in the aether until there were enough bodies to put them in, or is it just one "soul" iterating itself throughout all beings?
Most Monotheists will attribute the former, eastern religions attribute the latter.
>>
>>18184526
We have dreams about associations, not physical people. The dream you had a week ago about your ex from three years ago probably didn't look anything like your ex, you were just "dreaming" about what that association might be in the dreamscape. I had a dream when I was a kid that I was Scooby fucking Doo, but I sure didn't feel like a talking dog. I just for some reason, knew I was. I didn't question it.
>>
>>18184384
Heres the deal:

Op is a fucking faggot who thinks hes otherkin. Continue on please, this mental illness you're witnessing.
>>
File: 1425238900906.jpg (52KB, 661x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425238900906.jpg
52KB, 661x640px
I like to teach new people reincarnation as the water cycle (at least, the kiddie version of it)

>Single water droplet part of a large river comes after rainfall
>Droplet experiences river as that droplet
>Some rocks may slow it down, but ultimately it has one path
>Gets to the end of river
>Evaporated into atmosphere eventually
>Rain falls into river, starting the cycle over
>The interaction of these droplets over time will eventually make the river wider and the flow easier due to erosion
>There's no beginning and no end, and that single droplet might have crossed that river millions of times.
>That raindrop is just a part of all water as a whole
>tfw you're just a droplet in a river
>>
File: 706Goodra.png (115KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
706Goodra.png
115KB, 405x405px
god we're doing otherkin now???
>>
File: 1464682595658.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464682595658.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>18184384
> "I'm a dragon reincarnated."
This has to be a meme
aesthetes are so fucking autistic but there is no way one of them would air their shitty ideas like this.
> muh logic! only material!
> Imah dragooon
>rawr :DDDDD
> no judge plz
>superior to da christians n pagans
> dawkins .... id suck his johnson
> #imwithher
> :D did i mention i like dickgirls?????
>>
>>18184492
Couldn't even be arsed to answer the breath of fire or venom question, OP? Really.
Anyway here's the least I could do with wiki on the matter

Unclear:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargouille
died by fire though, so unlikely it could breath it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarasque
This one died from just a good ol' fashioned beating but apparently it was subdued. Make of it what you will.
Heat breath?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peluda
Venom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guivre

Any fond memories of getting your shit slapped, OP?
>>
>>18184384
Hi all! I'm sorry, I am currently busy, I want to respond but I can't right now. If its still up when I'm done, I'll answer what I can.

Sorry!
>>
But there is one that they fear.
In their tongue he is OP,
faggotborn.
>>
File: Geek-712146.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Geek-712146.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>18184701
Fuckin epic!
"Watch me breathe Fire"
"You have to call me Dragon"
"Have you met my stepbrother Nighthawk"
"Anyone else love dragon tales"
#myscalesareitchy
>>
File: MagrittePipe.jpg (34KB, 378x264px) Image search: [Google]
MagrittePipe.jpg
34KB, 378x264px
>>18184483
You described what is happening. You have ideas, you think things, and you have an emotional response to it. Banish these ideas and look around you, literally. Look down at your body. These ideas, this "identity," disappears. It isn't external, it's a mental phenomenon.

We have emotional and physical responses to narratives and ideas of all kinds. Reading fiction is an example. If you think about eating a lemon you will salivate.

In our Western society we absolutely worship thoughts, enough that we perceive them as real. This is what God is, and the experience of God: feeling powerful emotions about an idea, even loving that idea with all your heart. 2spooky.
>>
OP is Fuckin king Geedorah
>>
File: Mega_Weegee.png (190KB, 998x2517px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Weegee.png
190KB, 998x2517px
>>18184624
Christianity and other forms of religion are totes different.

Identifying as having a soul = otherkin.
Experiencing God = God is my tulpa

You can't criticize OP without criticizing other things that are essentially the same shit. Otherwise it's selective fedora tipping :^)
>>
>>18184770
Luigi has a point but at what point do you draw the line between rational belief and I'm a fuckin Dragon. Granted he is talking about his soul but when you start saying you have memories and just run with it when do cross the border into delusional?
>>
File: fedoracat.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
fedoracat.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>18184851
From my perspective belief in god is just as delusional as I'm a fucking dragon.

The line is drawn at "can I actually confirm it is outside of my head in some way?" Of course you need to exercise caution in doing this (see the many pitfalls of human perception everyone falls into from time to time.) Navigating reality is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>18184883
Agreed but no one has bin able to disprove with 100% certainty that major religions are false delusions. And they have a great amount of believers. As far as consciousness goes and the human soul neither religion or science has any grasp on the idea. So followers of religion aren't necessarily delusional and aren't considered so by the vast majority of earths population. But you do have fanatics which more often fall under the delusional category, and probably do suffer from mental illnesses but if someone came up to you and started a conversation about how they believe they have the soul of a dragon and believe they have memories of their past Dragon life. How couldn't the first thing that cross your mind not be mental illness. If someone came up to you claiming they were the a prophet of God and said he dreamed of angels you wouldn't have a problem jumping to mental illness. Honestly if dude wants to be a dragon go crazy be the best dragon you can be, but what I'm not grasping is how are people rationalizing this idea as if it's perfectly normal. It's kinda scary
>>
>>18184714

I can imagine what it feels like to breath fire, but I don't have any specific memories of it. Nothing about venom either.

>Any fond memories of getting your shit slapped, OP?
Yes. Arrows/Bolts hurt like fuck. More than, like, 8 people is too many to fight.
And pikes are shit too.

Of course, I could just be imagining so. That's my instinctual response at least.
>>
>>18184755
Well no fucking shit it's a mental phenomenon :P

And yes, I've always loved dragons. The human mind is a complex organ. Very well could be a beautiful construction of my subconscious. Perhaps I identified with the lore of dragons so strongly that I came to consider myself one? Probably likely.
>>
>>18184851

At the very least, they are merely false memories. However, they are as real as more realistic memories. In this sense, I'm not delusional. In regards to the present moment, my memories as a dragon are no different than my memories of eating ice cream at the beach when I was a kid. The memories have equal weight. They are both constructions of neurons and neural pathways within my mind.
>>
>>18184883
Dude.. can we confirm anything outside our heads?
>>
>>18184931

It seems that you're saying that if enough people believe a crazy idea (religions) they are no longer crazy?

>...they believe they have the soul of a dragon and believe they have memories of their past Dragon life.

No, I do not believe I have the soul of a dragon.
No, I do not believe I have memories.
I do have memories. The question is whether they are false/constructed memories or not. Reason and logic dictate that yuh, they are false, but they are part of my identity as much as all my other memories.
>>
>>18184931

>go crazy be the best dragon you can be

I am the best dragon I can be :D thank you for believing in me.

Everyone on /x/ is so nice. Thanks faggots :3
>>
did u come here from /vp/ to troll
>>
>>18184955
All we can be sure of is our own consciousness everything outside of that can be bullshit I won't argue that, but false memories are delusions hence the word FALSE. You sound intelligent to certain extent which almost makes me think your debating a highly illogical point to see if you can do it which if so that's awesome but on the flip side their are valid arguments on reincarnation but to say you might be a reincarnated fire breathing Dragon with memories of the fact sounds more like misfiring neurons than actual logical explanation. Especially since real dragons haven't ever bin scientifically proven to breathe fire and were more like dinosaurs less like mythological god like creatures.
>>
>>18184384
>I'm a dragon reincarnated.

I fucking lost my shit

gg OP
>>
I still say you should try that psychic test.
>>
>>18185006
>>18184957
>>18184883
Just chiming in here, ya'all are missing the point. Science and philosophy are both keenly aware that ultimately, we cannot confirm a single thing outside our own consciousness, science itself requires several basal assumptions (which cannot be proven) in order to do anything at all.

The point is, absolutely none of that shit matters, it doesnt matter if we live in a holographic computer simulation, are jumping between realities, if ghosts exist, or if OP is a fucking dragon.

The only thing that matters (to scientists and skeptics) is whether or not this information can form reliable predictive models. OP MAY be a dragon soul, he may be mentally imbalanced, neither one matters, because the information does not help in any way to form a predictive model. Arguing about it in this fashion is stupid for a true skeptic or hardliner logical materialist.

In short, OP is looking for attention, not answers, because an actual skeptic and material realist wouldn't even bother with this conversation, knowing that it's not useful to any modeling.
>>
>>18184384
why did you post a picture of scyther tho

that's a bug type, not a dragon type
>>
>>18185006

Let me clarify. I understand that objectively it's ridiculous for me to feel/think the way that I do. But the few memories that I have are vivid and real. I didn't come upon them through thinking about it and meditating. I was in math class in middle school and it hit me like a flashback out of nowhere. Only thing like it that's ever happened. It shook me up a bit.

They are intensely real to me, even though I can't justify them.

It's just like the core of my identity and idk how I would change that and I honestly don't need to. I genuinely love life.

I'm not trolling. I'm being genuine to a bunch of strangers on the internet. I'm having a good time.

Also, isn't /x/ all like divinations, summoning demons, encountering aliens and etc? Why am I so crazy comparatively? This is real to me; I'm not trying to summon a demon that I believe in only because I read about it in a magic book.

Like wat.

>more like misfiring neurons than actual logical explanation

Its not supposed to be a logical explanation. Like I don't know how else to say it. If you don't get it yet, idk what else to say. It is perception.
>>
>>18185031
Can you give a link? Thank you :3 what question should I ask? I'll give it a try.
>>
I've already gone on record saying that nothing beyond our own consciousness can actually be proven and ya your right at the end the day none of this shit matters but nothing on this site matters that's the point to bullshit over meaningless crap. But you contradict yourself when you say no actual skeptic or realist would bother arguing their point when you just did so yourself granted with several good points but to argue it's stupid to debate fuckin dragons soul than you yourself are participating in something stupid so by your definition you are neither a realist a sceptic or even a dragon so your opinion isn't really relevant
>>
>>18185046

I feel like you totally get it! And this is just something that I never get to talk about. Because its crazy. I just want to talk about it, and learn with people, get different perspectives.

>an actual skeptic and material realist wouldn't even bother with this conversation

I'm open to possibilities. It's no use to be a skeptic if you're religiously against anything. I go by evidence and observation. I have personal evidence. That's not anything for any of you in the skeptic perspective but it is adequate evidence me personally to keep my mind open to possibilities. What about that doesn't make sense?
>>
>>18185050
Yeah picture unrelated. I like the color scheme. Forgive me.
>>
>>18185092
Nicely put. Cheers.
>>
>>18185079
Well this one's reached bump limit >>18181859 so maybe you should wait for a fresh thread so your post isn't missed and an answer doesn't conveniently slide off the board.
Just ask generally about your past lives and remember to drop your name so whoever's responding doesn't take the piss.

Here's what I'd also suggest for something a little more verifiable.
1.Get someone from /int/ from France with a family there with a long history and someone from /his/ with equal record of French history.
2.Start going on about your memories.
3.If anything adds up beyond what can be found commonly they'll know and then we'll all know. You're a Dragon, Harry.

If not, then you just wasted everyone's time and we'll call 6 more people from /k/, all meet up and have you piked for old time's sake. Sound fair?
>>
>>18185092
Im assuming you were talking to me, and not OP because Im the one who said that no realist would bother arguing the point.
>you contradict yourself when you say no actual skeptic or realist would bother arguing their point when you just did so yourself
Hate to deflate your well thought out rebuttal, but I am neither a skeptic nor a material realist and never claimed to be either one.

>>18185096
>What about that doesn't make sense?
The part about that that doesn't make sense is the part where regardless of your personal evidence, findings, or feelings, none of it helps a rational and skeptical mind create predictive models. So you have a theory that you are a reincarnated or whatever, dragon. Great, interesting theory, perhaps groundbreaking. In what way does this information lead to models which can be useful for predicting outcomes in this strange reality we share? Oh, it cant? It serves only to feed your personal ego and attention? Even if everyone on this board agreed, or disagreed with you, it wouldnt matter because ultimately this is about playing to your pet theory which will never have an effect on any usefully predictive model.

Thus, as I said, you are seeking attention, and getting it in spades. So, congrats on that.
>>
>>18185076
First off the majority of people on here that are trying demons are more irrational than you are, not arguing that demons aren't real but to think they are actually gunna summon one to get their high sweetheart back is stupid. (actual post I saw on here) I just think the point of this board should be to find the truth in what we perceive as paranormal or supernatural. Not only is it more interesting but you might even be able to come up with some down to earth answers. And yes Dragon you have bin on the ass end of some jokes and your belief is interesting, crazy but interesting. I just think though their might be a real down to earth explanation for you dragon flashbacks maybe not even mental illness but a real possible medical issue their are many real health issues that can cause symptoms like false memories. Really wouldn't be a bad idea to git a catscan
>>
>>18185114
Okay I'll keep the divination in mind.

>1/2/3
I only have one clear visual memory that has any context and even then it's cloudy. I have a poor memory generally when it comes to details. I have a poor memory generally.. it makes me sad and causes issues for me. Most of my memories I store in abstract emotions. Recognition memory is pretty good but my recall is next to nothing. I can't remember what I did two days ago half the time. :/ I know that's convenient but its not fun.

I'll do the divination thing and see what comes up.
>>
>>18185127
So with a quick 10 second rebuttal your point is still invalid since you really aren't even invested in the conversation to begin so you really aren't the person to tell anyone on here that we shouldn't be debating this topic
>>
>>18185139
And to Dragon you might be totally healthy just got a really good imagination and need to work on separating real from make believe wouldn't be bad idea to lay off the green to helps the memory, if not puff the magic dragon :D
>>
>>18185146
ok I see that Im going to have to fill in-between the lines for you friend...

I enjoy debating the topic because I am not a rationalist or a skeptic, and I firmly believe OP may in fact be some kind of dragon soul or something. I am not telling anyone NOT to debate or discuss the topic, I am saying that it is a pointless topic for a rational realist because it has no scientific or rational bearing.

The reason I made that argument is not to get OP to shut up, or stop seeking attention (which is his current goal, but Im hoping that changes) the purpose of me posting that is to get OP to stop thinking hes a rational material realist, because he's not.

Once OP is more comfortable stepping away from that framework, he, (and others) may begin to get some interesting answers or theories. However for now, we're slowed down by pissing on eachother because I accidentally your feelings by pointing out the truth.

Clearly you are not a rational realist either or you wouldnt be entertaining the idea that OP is a dragon, not because you dont believe mind you, but because even if you did believe, its irrelevant.

Is this making sense now?
>>
>>18185127

>interesting theory
never said it was a theory. It's not a theory. How is this not clear?

For all you that are having difficulty, I will lay it out as simply as I can.
>I perceive my "self" as a dragon / identify as a dragon
>this is a feeling. It feels as true as any other feeling I have.
>I understand that it has no logical basis.
>this does not change its truth value in regards to my perception and reality.

Like, I apologize if I'm just not communicating well but I'm not making any argument that its true or not or anything. I say I'm a logical materialist and skeptic because I am. Looking at my situation objectively, of course there's no basis for it. That's not a disproof, and I despise the argument from ignorance–the absence of proof is not the proof of absence. However, the feelings and emotions are as real to me as the feelings and emotions from my early childhood up to this point. That is what I am saying. I mention my stance as a logical materialist because this aspect of myself is not a "belief". It might be a delusion, but from what I know of delusions, it's not anything really. It doesn't hurt anyone, it doesn't hurt me, I hardly think about it. I'll go months without ever consciously thinking of it. But when I look at myself, that is what I see. It's self-perception.
>>
>>18185159
Lol I've identified as a dragon for years and I smoked weed the first time last summer. Elsewise, never done any other drugs aside from caffeine and alcohol. People think I do drugs any way haha because of the way I talk about things idk.

>>18185161
I understand what you're saying that I'm seeking attention because we've been talking about myself so much, and you'd rather we talk about the phenomenon itself. There are a lot of reincarnation threads here. I started this thread because yes this is about my personal experience. Idk what the deal is with getting attention when you're anonymous. I like talking about the ideas and of course I want people to understand what I'm saying. I'm listening to people to, though. Attention given, attention returned. There's no wrong in that.
>>
>>18185167
>It's not a theory. How is this not clear?

Theory:
noun.
an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action.
example: "I have unexplainable and perhaps false memories of being a dragon, my theory is that this makes me a reincarnated dragon."

It's unclear because you are incorrect, you do have a theory.

>I understand that it has no logical basis.
>this does not change its truth value in regards to my perception and reality.

Ok NOW we're getting somewhere. So you are open to the fact that this is highly likely to be a delusion. Good. Even if it's a harmless delusion, thats fine and good. I agree with you completely on the absence of proof is not proof of absence and as I said, I believe firmly that there is a possibility you are some sort of dragonsoul or whatever.

The problem here is that you're coming out of the gate with irrational presumptions about a great deal of things BESIDES being a dragon, reincarnation, the existence of dragons, the existence of aliens, etc. etc. etc.

Understand I am not trying to be a thorn in your ass, I am trying to get you to let go of the concept of skeptical rationalism because I really do not believe you are going to find answers via that path and you will feel more confidence in opening yourself to a more flexible system of logic.
>>
>>18185161
First off this is the internet dude ain't nobody crying over spilt milk second I have not once entertained the idea he was ever a Dragon. And I have already stated that this whole site is irrelevant every topic on here does not matter and your right I'm not a stone cold realist and I believe in supernatural events but I also believe their are ways to explain them which should be the point of this board. But if all your seeking is to swap stories about how you fly around on your broomsticks during the weekends then your not really trying to explain anything. But Dragon seems cool I was only trying to come up for an explanation for his very real memories that he claimed to of had, it is a very decent conversation relevant or not we are all on here to pass time.
>>
>>18185217
>this whole site is irrelevant every topic on here does not matter...
>which should be the point of this board.
opinion noted and discarded.
>>
>>18185237
Easy to take things out of context when you're left with nothing else to say but on the topic of reincarnation bring something to the table
>>
>>18185198
Don't confuse theory with hypothesis with idea with possible explanation. Anyway, I'm not presenting any kind of theory. For the last time, this is a personal and subjective experience that I don't understand objectively. I feel the way I feel.

I did mention a hypothesis about radios, harmonies, and frequencies. Other than that, however, I present no theory. I am presenting no idea to account for my situation.

>example: "I have unexplainable and perhaps false memories of being a dragon, my theory is that this makes me a reincarnated dragon."
I understand how this misunderstanding came about. I say I'm a reincarnated dragon because that's what /x/ would say I am based on the ideas of reincarnation that I see floating around here. It was for simplicity's sake.

>coming out of the gate with irrational presumptions
irrational presumptions? I am open to the possibilities. That dragons are aliens and thought/memories can be picked up by "tuned" minds (like my picking up the thoughts of this dragon supposedly) is my best explanation based on a materialist worldview.

It's an openness to possibility, doing the best with what I have.

>Understand I am not trying to be a thorn in your ass...
I am very grateful for your thoughts. Idk the exact definition of rationalism but I just use logic. If I can't use logic to get to an absolute end, as for my situation, then I can't have a solid opinion / belief. I can't use logic to prove or disprove the possibility of thought transference, the existence of dragons, or the existence of aliens. One logic might say "we have never observed evidence of these phenomena" but another logic, a more universal logic, says "all these things are well within the possibilities of physics under the natural laws we so far know, and, paired with the immensity of the universe, one might even say such occurrences would be likely".

The end point is that logic can't say one way or another, it can only say whether something is possible/likely.
>>
>>18185253
I've already brought something to the table regarding the topic of reincarnation, all you've provided is vague tipping, insulting the topics of this board and reinforcing of your very shaky beliefs. I discarded your opinion because the instant you said nothing here is relevant and none of it matters, I then presumed that your opinion on them was equally irrelevant.
>>
>>18185263
You first statement to this board was "this is all pointless" and I have bin debating the idea of reincarnation with Dragon here for a while his thoughts of him having a reincarnated dragon soul and my thoughts on a rational explanation for his reasoning. Your simply tossing out points because you don't wish to come up with a logical explanation and are trying to move the conversation in a direction in which you haven't specified yet. And once again the only reason why I say this is all irrelevant is because when we all go to sleep none of this matters which once again was part of your very first statement
>>
>>18185256
> I present no theory.
ok well we wont battle semantics, whatever.
>It was for simplicity's sake.
I follow now, at least were on the same page.

>irrational presumptions?
Yes, reincarnation is not a rational explanation, and I had previously presumed you literally meant it, since you said it. Also, believing that you are the reincarnation of a being which has never been rationally proved to exist is inherently irrational.

> is my best explanation based on a materialist worldview.
This is why Im trying to get you to abandon that worldview, it's not doing you any favors.

>The end point is that logic can't say one way or another, it can only say whether something is possible/likely.
It can't even say that realistically. That logic of statistical likelihood itself is based in certain basal assumptions about the world. Basal assumptions which may or may not even be true in the first place. I appreciate science helping form predictive models, and methods which can produce results, I however have issues with the basal assumptions because it would seem that everything based on a fundamental fallacy should be questioned.

Regarding your possibilities, I am encouraging you to be open to the possibility that in this instance, rational and logical methodology will fail, and perhaps cause you significant mental discomfort. The theory/hypothesis/feeling were discussing here is inherently irrational, you even know this. I am suggesting to you that the answer or solution to the problem does not lie in the rational or logical...

If you're familiar with universal unconcious or akashic records, or any of a number of concepts like that, you may have a better start for what these memories mean. The starting point is going to be when you say: "logical problems require logical solutions, illogical problems require illogical solutions" attempting to apply logic to inherently illogical problems is a fools errand... thats where science stops, and magic starts.
>>
>>18185284
no my statement was that if you are truly a rational realist, that this argument is pointless. Not that the argument itself is inherently pointless for everyone. Since you have since admitted you are not a rational realist, my point stands firmly.

>because you don't wish to come up with a logical explanation
Do not presume to know my motivations, thats not logical or polite.

>cause when we all go to sleep none of this matters which once again was part of your very first statement
I never said this and do not agree with this, it matters greatly, perhaps even more so once were asleep.

What I said was that for a rational realist, none of this should matter. I am attempting to get both of you to abandon the idea of being rational realists so we can start having a good discussion.
>>
But without some sort rationality the conversation turns to sifi which is simply fiction and imaginary you and abandon all forms of rash thinking but without at least one person to try and ground the conversation it becomes nothing more than a fairy tale conversation. Now while I do believe it takes a little thinking outside the box to explore new ideas but you can't simply throw logic out the window
>>
>>18185306
>simply fiction and imaginary
theres no such thing as "fiction" and "imaginary" everything is a thought, and thought is everything. We are incapable of verifying anything past our own consciousness therefore it is a good and safe presumption (in my opinion) to assume that everything is a thought in some form.

>without at least one person to try and ground the conversation it becomes nothing more than a fairy tale conversation
Dragons ARE the stuff of fairy tales, I think that might be a good place to start.

>you can't simply throw logic out the window
Sure you can.
>>
I have the ability to except that the fact that anything is possible but will always have some sort of explanation and to argue that saying abandon that type of thinking essentially what I am taking from is your saying quit looking for answers which doesn't fly with me
>>
>>18185321
>but will always have some sort of explanation
sure, and sometimes that explanation is irrational.

What youre talking about here is causality, every effect has a cause, and every cause has an effect. Is it possible that causes can exist without an effect, or effects without a cause?

Im not saying quit looking for answers, Im saying that you may not find the answer youre looking for within the realm of rational logic.

Especially when it comes to discussing dragons.
>>
>>18185314
Now you see that is an opinion and you very well are entitled to that but to say anyone that argues that fiction is simply fiction should abandon their way of thinking is biased, and you come across as the kinda person that would argue grass is blue and the sky is green when you say throw logic out the window
>>
>>18185285

Don't worry :) I don't have any mental discomfort. I am very much at peace :)

I agree with you very much about the logic vs. illogic.

The most important truths are beyond words. However, logic can help us get close to them. Logic has a limit, of course, and then I wouldn't say it's "illogical" but just that its beyond the capabilities of logic. Idk if I'm arguing semantics again (I do that unknowingly, sorry) but I definitely agree that the greatest truths are intuitive.

Logic is my guide, but not everything. I use it as much as I can, because the world of emotion and intuition is chaotic.

Of course I want to know for sure the truth about my situation.

But for now, I can only accept the way I feel. I may never know why or how, and that's just something I exist with. It's not a problem for me, and I'm not terribly curious, because on some deep level it is true to me. I'm not sure what benefit it would have to know the technical details.

I'm getting crazy tired. I don't know how much longer I can stay up. My answers would make more sense if I wasn't falling asleep!
>>
>>18185333
That is something I can behind your right not everything can provide an answer no matter how much you look at it but eventually if you throw ideas at a topic you can eventually find something close to a logical explanation which is where think a little irrationally works you, back track till you find an answer
>>
This has been absolutely wonderful, everyone. Lots of neat ideas and discussion. Thank you all for being so patient with me. I have difficulty expressing myself sometimes.

I'm sure one day we'll figure out why people feel certain ways about certain things.

Honestly, I'm afraid of insanity. I cling to logic because I'm afraid of descending into madness. I won't venture into the darkness of blind belief. Thankfully, I don't need to. I'm content in not knowing for certain.

Keep well, everyone! Many good wishes! Goodnight!
>>
>>18185347
Night Dragon it's bin fun :) have a good night I'm about to do the same keep it real smoke less weed ;)
>>
>>18185336
>you very well are entitled to that
thank you for your blessings, I give you permission to have an opinion as well.

>anyone that argues that fiction is simply fiction should abandon their way of thinking is biased
Yes, as biased as someone who argues the opposite, at least we're in agreement.

>you come across as the kinda person that would argue grass is blue and the sky is green when you say throw logic out the window
Grass may be blue and the sky may be green, or the sky and the grass may not even exist as we know them. There are times for logic, and times for abandoning it. Op seems lucid, he does not seem to be deeply troubled or delusional, Im not sure a psychiatric evaluation is what is required, so if we're going into the realm of irrationality, then I say that logical rules are irrelevant.

Im really not here to discuss who's opinion is more correct with you though, Im here to talk about dragons with OP, because ultimately neither of our opinions mean shit, its OPs opinion that matters, he's the dragon here.
>>
>>18185347
> I cling to logic because I'm afraid of descending into madness. I won't venture into the darkness of blind belief.
Logic can be pretty mad itself. It's really not as dark as you think. Logic and rationality is like a flashlight, you can turn it off and on, keeping it on during daylight is pointless. Turning it on in dark patches can be useful, but its hard to see the stars and dream at night when its blinding you. Sleep well dragon.
>>
>>18185373

>Im here to talk about dragons with OP
I'll come back sometime, probably a general dragon thread. I just can't stay up any later! 3am here. ded tired. goodnight again :)
>>
>>18185076
Huh.

I suppose this is the present day.
>>
>>18184534

cuz ur a pleb...

...if you wait long enough the universe inevitably resets to an identical place...

...or are you still attached to these robots in your current reality?!

Have some self respect, bra!
>>
>>18187099
Idk why this thread is still alive.

Also, you have offered a possibility for time travel. Thank you very much. Hypothetically, what you propose is possible.

>the universe inevitably resets to an identical place
So lets say a few quadrillion years everything becomes identical again. The souls travel forward through time to what might be considered our past? Because everything is identical? That's some crazy think. but not outside the realm of physics.

Something to think about.

Like traveling "backward" in time is actually traveling forward to the point where its identical to the past.

That is mind blowing. That would mean time travel is possible even if time can only move one direction.

I'ma think about this.

>>18185444
>this is the present day.
Yes. It is the current year.
>>
>>18188264
>>18185444

And further, that would mean that 'hypothetically' these memories could come from a time trillions of years in the past from a place ~nearly identical, save, for example, the existence of dragons.

That is just mind boggling.

Idk who you are, but thank you. Mind=blown. Such a simple idea. Such far reaching consequences.
>>
>>18184957
>Dude.. can we confirm anything outside our heads?

>>18184384
>I am a logical materialist, a skeptic.

You're a fucking mess.
>>
>>18188448

No, I just know the limits of logic :P
>>
>>18188460
You don't understand logic OR materialism, foolish little Otherkin.
>>
where's /cow/ at
>>
>>18188460
(forgot to put FlamingFiasco on this one)

>>18188468

>foolish little Otherkin
I don't normally call out logical fallacies but that's a nice little ad hominem you got there.

Alright. Everyone. Listen up.

There are no definites in reality aside from "something exists" or "existence exists". After that, there is only likelihood.

If something happens 99 times out 99 times. It's pretty likely it's going to happen the 100th time as well. In terms of logic, that's as far as we can go. You can ask Wittgenstein or Bertrand Russell about this if you don't believe me (and by ask, I mean read what they wrote about logic).

I am a Logician in the sense that I:
>Study logic
>Use logic
>Understand the limits of logic
>Arrive at conclusions in terms of likeliness/likelihood of an event or fact.

Example: Can I know that fire will burn me?
Evidence: Fire has never been observed first or second handedly to not burn people. I am a person. I can conclude that 99.99999% likely I will be burned.

However, because of the infinite nature of existence, I cannot be 100% certain. There is always room for doubt. There is always room for potential exceptions.

I operate on likelihood. The strongest likelihood is that there is only the material world. Mathematically, this is true.

However, I have personal experiences that defy reasonable explanation as far as we know in this framework. For this I offer no suggestion. They are unlikely objectively/historically, yes. But they are real in a sense to me, and I am open to there being other possibilities/unknowns.
>>
>>18188587
>that's a nice little ad hominem you got there

It would be if I said you being a foolish Otherkin was a reason to dismiss your argument. But I didn't.

I WILL, however, use this as a reason to further state you don't understand logic.

>There are no definites in reality
There is in logic.

a=/=b
c=b

It is 100%, definitely true in this case that c=/=a. It is definite. It is IMPOSSIBLE that c=a. THAT is logic.
>>
>>18184384
Here's the deal.

I am a logical materialist, a skeptic.

I'll never believe in the supernatural. Everything is part of the material world. I am open to the material world manifesting in "supernatural" ways.

Anyway.

>I'm a snowflake reincarnated.

I have these memories suddenly becoming aware in this fog then falling. I have no control over what I see. I see white on the ground, I see trees. The trees come closer. I see mountains. the trees move as the wind blows me. The white ground gets closer. The wind picks up. I land in a tree. It picks up again, and I fall too the ground on to other snowflakes. More snowflakes pile on me. I am slowly crushed. Then it just cycles between dark and light as the days pass. It gets warmer, and over the course of a month or so I melt and die. The game.
>>
>>18188627
Dude... I thought I was the only one..
*runs up and gives you a big hug*
*sniffles*
I'm not crying.. it's just.. I'm not.
*is actually crying*
>>
>>18188622
Mathematical logic has absolutes but not absolute absolutes. Math itself is to be questioned, unfortunately, and there is yet to be formulated a proof of mathematics independent to themselves. I.e. Mathematics lacks a solid foundation.

As for the ad hominem. I'll give you the technicality. But its like.. saying "you're just a foolish little Otherkin" would be an ad hominem. There's so little difference. But it's whatever. I won't push it.
>>
>>18184384
I have no idea what I reincarnated from, the most I know is from what I've experienced and what I am able to do.
I have a constant pervasive feeling of emptiness and hollowness inside my chest.
All I know is that my dearest friends have always been cats, I'm always able to call at least one with a whistle.
Even my newest kitten, I can get her to come to me just from whistling, I never taught her that though.
My old cat, she would come to whistling as well, and the one I had before her was the same thing.
They all had no teaching prior, but I can do it.

I have dreams about creating magical worlds, thinking that I can make them into awesome stories, but forgetting them upon waking up.

I also have dreams about having trouble getting out of bed, like I can't move and just want to sleep forever beneath the covers.

It feels like sometimes, I am just existing, living despite not truly being alive... I wonder if I did something in my past life that made me deserve to suffer like this.

I'm suffering from clinical depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and ADD...
I'm not a special snowflake, far from it, I'm a piece of shit.

If anyone can give me some idea of what is going on... I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18188667
The whole point of logic is coming to conclusions based on axioms. Logical reasoning creates its own, distinct universe. In my example, nothing exists except for a,b,c, and their relationships. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE AXIOMS ARE UNPROVEN.

More evidence that you don't understand logic.

>There's so little difference.
They are exactly opposite. Ad hominem would be, "You are a foolish otherkin, therefore you're wrong." What I am doing is, "You are wrong, therefore you're a foolish otherkin."

And keep in mind before you sperg out about your reincarnation schtick, the ONLY thing I have said you are wrong about is claiming to be a logical, skeptical materialist.
>>
>>18188679

I wish I could help :/

It's weird, if I said "just existing" I'd mean it in a good way. Like existing, nothing else, just like a tree. But you mean it in an unhappy way.. :/

It's great that you feel close to cats. Have you had much experience with other animals?

Maybe you like cats because you don't feel like other people understand you? Or even CAN understand you? Like cats.. cats don't need to understand. They can just be. And you can just be. And you both can just be, together. Everything's all right with them. They like you for who you are and that's important to you.

This world sucks. I have way too many friends with anxiety disorder. Most of my good friends have it. I honestly don't think its anything wrong with them. Its something wrong with the world.

I don't know much about ADD. I've only talked about it with this one girl who has it and is on meds. I don't know what its like for you. All I have to say is. Is it your fault when you're not interested in something? I know there are other parts/symptoms to it but.. so many things are imposed on us in this world and its a mental disorder that we don't perfectly conform? wtf? I'm sorry if it makes life difficult for you. I just don't want you thinking there's something wrong with you in this sense.

I'm passing out again. I just want you to think about how much outside of you is wrong, compared with what's within.

Idk what to say about the dreams man. complex psychological going-ons.

Last thing. I be saying man, but if you a woman, I hope its all good.

I'll be back tomorrow if this thread is still alive then.

>>1818694
k.

:P
>>
>>18188694
oops. missed an 8.

repeat:

k.

:P
>>
You get that divination test done? Thread's been up all day. Should have done it before you even replied to this one so you'd get an honest answer. Now anyone who knows you're lurking around might start throwing out ambiguous references to France and Dragons.

Shaking my head right now.
>>
File: aA116gE_700b.jpg (42KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
aA116gE_700b.jpg
42KB, 480x390px
>>
File: followthetraincj.jpg (155KB, 1110x732px) Image search: [Google]
followthetraincj.jpg
155KB, 1110x732px
>>18188694
>>18188728
>>
>>18188679
>lucid dreaming
>general depression
>anxiety
yeaaah i actually do the same i'm also a cat person the similarity is the only reason i'm replying honestly.

What they got you on far as meds go? i'm on xanax it helps me with most of my actual issues shits addictive though.
>>
>>18188728
I'm a man, so there's no reason to worry about it.

Yeah, I do mean "existing" as just an empty, without purpose or need to be there.

I've grown up around cats, compared to people, they're much more simple and clear in comparison.

Not that I don't like people, I want friends outside of pets, but it's just hard to connect with people when I spent most of my childhood unable to hold onto them (due to moving around).

The world isn't all bad, I think that it has more to do with how one perceives it.

I know what stresses me out is not actually a threat to me, but my subconscious just doesn't understand that.

I bite my nails, fixate on little things just to take my mind off of the stresses of life.
I escape from reality through music, daydreaming, just trying to not be in the moment.

I know I should be happy with how my life is, I'm working, earning a fair amount of money, and just... I both have the part of me that wants to wallow in my despair, and the part of me that just feels disgusted with myself.

I envy people that don't suffer from mental illness... I envy happy people.

I'll try to reflect on what you said... Hopefully you sleep well.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (8KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
8KB, 243x208px
>>18184384
This is op in his past life
>>
>>18188753
>>
>>18188747
I'm currently on Effexor XL 300mg one time daily.
Plus some sleep aids for my insomnia.
I'm hoping to get in to visit a therapist next week, I lost my last one due to him retiring, and with how my anxiety is... I'm a little apprehensive and fearful.
I tried Wellbutrin, Xanax, and a few others I can't remember off of the top of my head.
None of them really did the job, I'm still taking Effexor because without it... I start having vicious panic attacks and severe anxiety issues involving things beyond my control.
I begin ruminating on things like being alone, losing everyone I love, why bother staying alive when I will only have myself to keep me company...
It gets very nasty... so I must admit that the emptiness I feel now is still preferable over aggressive fear and suicidal depression.
>>
>>18188766
You ever try smoking a little weed while on the meds prescribed to you? xanax and weed pretty much had me feeling normal for years and years.
i also have insomnia but that's hardly a big issue.
>>
>>18188728
>>18188734
>>18188742

Wow. You didn't need three posts to concede the point.
>>
File: 1182.jpg (35KB, 347x304px) Image search: [Google]
1182.jpg
35KB, 347x304px
>>
>>18189193
>one of those posts is not like the other
>>
>>18188735
Yeah I tried but no one responded. There were a lot of people trying to get divinations.
>>
>>18188753
Not quite the right shade of green. And I wore glasses.

>>18188752
I feel for you, man. I wish I knew what to tell you. If you were struggling to survive physically every day, you wouldn't have time to think about things. But you do have time. You have so much time your brain is struggling to fill it in. Idk what the solution to that is.

Damn it. Probably the single most complex and biggest issue of our modern world.

Hey, happiness is a sham. The happiest people I know are the ones that know its not something you look for. There the ones that have cycles of month long depression. I know for you its like life long depression. But that's okay. It's okay to be sad. There is nothing "wrong" with that. Do you ever have days where you feel better?
>>
>>18189640
Not uncommon, I'd say try again later but it's really up to you. After all the veracity of your claim the scry is meant to prove itself relies on the veracity of the claim diviners make that their scrying is in fact true and real.
Bit like finding the fountain of youth with a dowsing rod.
Like I said before the alternative is to shoot the shit with someone from /int/ or /his/.
>>
[spoiler]>yfw dragons could be in this very thread laughing at the stupid humans who think they're dragnons[/spoiler]
>>
You make yourself sound like some kid from tumblr talking about how you're some otherkin maniac. Doesn't help that the image you posted this thread with looks like a modified Scyther from them pokeman games.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.