[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have a favorite missing person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 25

File: Brooke_Wilberger.jpg (34KB, 258x342px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke_Wilberger.jpg
34KB, 258x342px
Do you guys have a favorite missing person?
>>
File: Chandra_Levy.jpg (22KB, 291x375px) Image search: [Google]
Chandra_Levy.jpg
22KB, 291x375px
also had a pretty fascinating story, but more so because all of a sudden 9/11 made people forget about her almost.
>>
File: 1438612292408.png (209KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438612292408.png
209KB, 322x400px
>>
File: Sneha_Anne_Philip_missing_flyer.jpg (67KB, 195x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sneha_Anne_Philip_missing_flyer.jpg
67KB, 195x267px
>>18183910
This one blows my mind for some reason and I have read a lot of 9/11 shit but had never heard of this case before.
>>
>>18183527
whats the mystery with her??
>>
>>18184250
No mystery, really. She was kidnapped, raped and murdered. Her remains were found and the guy who did it went to jail.
>>
>>18184331
gotcha...her beauty is haunting...rip
>>
>>18184336
She looks like someone famous, but I can't pin it? Anybody?? Part me of is thinking Joey Lauren Adams?
>>
>>18183910
Who is this? I'm afraid to google it.
>>
any theories as to who these two are? it's not Tara Calico or Henley.
>>
>>18183531
Them Jewish bosoms.
>>
>>18184482
Condit was high test.
>>
File: rip-lp.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rip-lp.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
yeah. I do
>>
>>18184356
This british couples daughter who they claimed was kidnapped but the story never added up and changed over the years.

They got away with it though
>>
File: xd.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
>>
>>18184691
wow you're edge
>>
File: 200px-Dorothy_Arnold_(heiress).jpg (12KB, 200x241px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Dorothy_Arnold_(heiress).jpg
12KB, 200x241px
>>
>>18184604
She was never "missing", but nice attempt.
>>
your dad
>>
>>18185509
No technically, I'm the one missing in that situation. Except he never filed a missing persons report-- or I'm just considered a runaway.
>>
>>18184345
she looks like one of those 90's girls college like tv shows.
>>
>>18184478

If i remember, there was a investigation about some kid that as been kidnap and the supposed to be guy send a photo to the police. something like that never been found. there was a documentary on Youtube about it.
>>
>>18185768
I reverse image searched it and only found the Tara Calico story and stuff about Henley who was eaten by a mountain lion.
Calico is still considered missing but she's also not the girl in the photo.
Do you remember anything I could search up the documentary with? The photo didn't link to it.

Also shit like this I imagine really hinders finding people. Now that photo is forever linked with the calico girl instead of "do you know who's in this photo"
>>
>>18184796
she was missing for less than a day before they found her body
rewatch faggot
>>
Or it actually helps b/c more people see it and someone might possibly know the missing person.
>>
>>18184331
That guy didn't do it
He would have nothing to lose - he has a long history of sexual perversion and has been tried for assaulting other women
The details don't add up

He was only convicted based on the testimony of another inmate who has since been exposed as a liar attempting to gain favour with law-enforcement

New evidence suggests screaming was heard from chandra's apartment by her neighbours so... yeah...
>>
>>18187211
You need to learn how to read. They were asking about the OP photo and not Chandra Levy.

The blonde girl. Her name is Brooke Wilberger.
>>
>>18187222
oh shit, my bad
(im tired!)
>>
File: Andrew-Gosden.jpg (73KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew-Gosden.jpg
73KB, 780x520px
Andrew Gosden. Up and left, never seen after the last cctv footage of him leaving King's Cross. I remember a year or two ago an anon came on claiming to know/live with Andrew in the States, but there was never any follow up I could find.

(excuse the reddit link) https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3352ye/the_sad_and_unexplained_disappearance_of_andrew/
>>
>>18184478
always get chills.

tara is my pet missing person. really think some stupid kids she knew killed her and buried her somewhere. who knows who those two are in the pics though, just another forgotten pair who never got attention
>>
>>18187243
I've avoided reddit for so long but reading up extra info on these cases makes me not mind using it so much. However I'd never be a user there, as their vote system is stupid.
>>
>>18187316

Extremely relevant post
>>
>>18187292
mods
>>
>>18187485
meant pet like pet project, but i guess shouldn't have used that phrase.

she's my favorite missing person was all i wanted to say.
>>
>>18187526
have you done research? anything of note about the case?
>>
>>18187651
not really, it's just a sad story that i've heard enough of to be my favorite, ar morbid as that may be.
>>
>>18187656
Fair enough. I've read so much about Johnny Gosch now because of reddit and /x/.
>>
>>18184478
Always wondered about this one. Don't think it's Calico.
Could it have been someone playing a joke or maybe a "fun" photo someone took and then lost and forgot about?
No one has ever came forward but is it possible they're too embarassed or don't want the hounding that would follow?
Maybe,even in our information age,they've never seen it online.
Would you come forward if it was you?
>>
File: lisa-stebic-nancy-grace.jpg (56KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
lisa-stebic-nancy-grace.jpg
56KB, 450x253px
Lisa Stebic. She actually lived a couple streets away from us
>>
>>18188027
>No one has ever came forward but is it possible they're too embarassed or don't want the hounding that would follow?
That's what I think every time I read these stories about missing people. If someone does know something, they're too afraid these days to even do it anonymously. Shit, there's stuff I'm afraid to post here sometimes cause I know it'll be tracked somehow.

Fortunately I don't know anyone who may have been missing from a previous life, if they have, they sure as fuck don't tell me about it.

As for my case, I'm not considered missing as far as I know, but I did just abruptly stop contact with everyone and take off and I've been gone about 7 years now. I was over the age of 18 however so it probably wasn't looked into because of that or because I'm right and my parents don't give a flying fuck about me.
>>
>>18184762
triggered
>>
>>18188079
>Lisa Stebic
I read about this one recently! What's up with the news reporter doing whacky shit in front of their house where she has on a bikini? If anything that helped stall the actual investigation because she comes up more than the actual missing person.
How come no one has questioned her?
>>
>>18188027
i think those pictured are long ded.

was found in florida after all
>>
>>18188094
I love you, anon
>>
>>18188206
Cool trip. Is this board okay with those? I've only recently started visiting. I'd say /ck/ is probably my home board.

anyway. I'm listening to the audio from Opie and Anthony for their coverage on this case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings#Kidnappings

their stuff is hilarious but the case is fucked up beyond belief.
This and the Jaycee story really get to me because they are not only forced into captivity but also are forcefully impregnated and keep the kid...

From the amount of fucked up I am, it's hard for me to believe they can even function normally in society after that. I feel like I barely can.
>>
>>18188217
Not too sure what the climate with trips is on this board.. I don't post here that often. I think as long as you're not super obnoxious with it people don't mind.

Yeah the Ariel Castro shit was fucking crazy. I remember reading all about it in the papers when they found those girls. Everyone had given up hope on them.

I remember one of them didn't even want to be reunited with her family because she was pissed at them because they had given up hope on finding her.

It's amazing though, the one girl who had a child with him is super upbeat and just happy to be alive and wants nothing but to share joy and love with people. Really hard to imagine. I have no idea what I'd be like coming out of a situation like that. I think that girl is partially mentally handicapped too. Really have to admire her spirit...
>>
File: Laurie Depies.jpg (72KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
Laurie Depies.jpg
72KB, 534x712px
Yup. I knew her vaguely, and was just a block away when she disappeared.

The worst part about it is the cops know who did it, and so does anyone with any familiarity with the case, but they don't have enough on the guy, so he walked. And every five years some fucking nobody staring at life for something else claims he did her so he can get some screentime. Then his claims get BTFO'd and the cycle starts anew.
>>
>>18188261
Why didn't somebody close kill the guy then?

I mean I guess it's not something most people can really know if they'd do, but i'd like to think I'd murder the fuck out of a guy who hurt somebody I'd loved, if I knew he did it.
>>
Is there a syndrome for why they keep them alive after a younger child is birthed.
Since there criminals only into children I would have thought they would have killed the original child.
In favor for a younger girl?

>also Jaycee is my favorite.
>>
>>18184131
She probably did die in the towers but it's still a strange case.

There was another one with some (Honduran?) immigrant who was never found that might have been 9/11 but it was never confirmed. I'm actually surprised there aren't more mysteriously lost people associated with all that.
>>
>>18188275
I dont think so. In some cases, yesh they took them intending to assault the child, but other cases the kidnapper(s) genuinely want to impregnate and have a child with them.

I chalk it up to this though: no matter how fucked up you are, a lot of people have trouble murdering the mother and subsequently the child of their mother.
>>
>>18188275
Do you mean like someone kidnapping and impregnating a girl then killing her for her baby?

If so I don't think all these guys were necessarily (strictly) pedophiles and they probably liked owning and "training" the girl they had too much to give her up. Plus I doubt they want to raise some baby on their own.
>>
>>18188271
I don't think anyone ever had the chance. He left the state not long after the disappearance, and there were other suspects. Not very good ones, but for anyone who wanted absolute certainty, they're enough to cast doubt.
>>
>>18188286
They spent a lot of time excavating the area didn't they? It's a weird subject to get into especially since it's really easy these days to slip into conspiracy theories about the events.

>>18188275
>>18188317
I'm of the opinion that guys who do stuff like this are operating, or are trying to operate as cavemen. And such mimicking that type of "I must take for my own and survive with my findings" type behavior. These girls in those cases were very obedient, or at least knew that they should just wait it out in order to get away.
Read some of the stuff that was said in court by the Castro guy. He was apologetic about it. He thought he quote, practiced the "art" of masturbation. The fuck does that even mean?
And the guy who did the Dugard thing. Holy shit. he thought it cured him to impregnate her.
These guys are mentally stunted. They often think they know all and themselves as gods that deserve to have women or children. There's no way to figure out why they do this or what their reasoning is in their mindset.

If you think that when you masturbate, it's art, or that you can cure yourself of sexual frustration by raping someone and impregnating them, there's something wrong with you and you haven't progressed with the rest of society.
>>
>>18188368
>They spent a lot of time excavating the area didn't they? It's a weird subject to get into especially since it's really easy these days to slip into conspiracy theories about the events.
Yeah but it's a huge site and a lot of people who were definitely confirmed for having been there that day never had their remains found. Considering the heat and general destruction (steel beams, etc) it is perfectly reasonable that a lot of bodies would be totally incinerated with no hope of any evidence being recovered.

I think that Indian doctor, some immigrant and one other man were remain unaccounted for and I think the doctor and the last man were considered 9/11 victims, probably because nobody can come up with a better theory.
>>
>>18184345
She looks like the main character from Chasing Amy.
>>
>>18188380
Yeah, her name is on one of the plaques. They count her as a victim of the day but don't people get killed in NY all the time? It's a really large city and I say most large cities have daily crime and a lot of it results in death. It's very likely due to her weird past that she met an unfortunate fate and I think she was dead before the towers even fell? Or that everyone is uncertain if she was alive before or after it happened. She just definitely died that day. I think it's fine to count her as a victim, but that would also be the perfect time to just snatch someone in the streets.
>>
>>18188398
She is. I'm saying the Brooke girl looks like her.
>>
>>18188409
OH!! Kek.
>>
>>18188405
In looking it up there is evidence that she might have been alive on the morning of 9/11 and was at her apartment building which was near the towers. If that is the case (apparently the cameras weren't clear enough to make a total confirmation) then it should just be assumed she died in the towers. She was close enough to get to them and likely would have as she was a doctor. If it were anything else that morning they would have found her body or some evidence of it.

If she was alive on that morning it would also discount her getting murdered. Everyone was trying to get out of Manhattan and it was chaos, I don't think even a serial killer would really be up for killing someone and setting it up as a disappearance to coincide with the attacks. Similarly, I don't think her visiting lesbian bars would really do her in either.
>>
>>18184762
>Pointing out the fact that his body was not recovered and all sort of conspiracy about him surviving makes you an edgelord
Fuck off back to your subleddit you stupid inbred cunt.
>>
>>18184356

Madeleine McCann. Her dad killed her while they were on vacation and they covered it up, blamed some random foreigner. They've been dining out on it ever since, made a bundle of cash allegedly.
>>
>>18188919
Didn't they have other kids? Why'd they not want her?
>>
>>18188927
Accidental overdose on sleeping meds
>>
>>18183527
I'm browsing doenetwork every time i'm bored and desu unidentified persons became more fascinating to me.
>>
>>18188094
Most of them are Dead.
>>
>>18189375
Oh right. Man, it's insane how many cases there are of people accidentally killing their kids and then desperately covering it.
Like why not just admit you fucked up from the beginning to avoid years of jailtime. Obviously this family had people in on it. They were probably polyamorous and their other lovers helped them cover it, hence that but about them being swingers. It's a lot easier to make someone disappear with help, but then you run the risk of someone tattling to cops. So maybe it's the other way around and they just forced their friends to be witnesses and they have no idea and think she was kidnapped.
After all, the one lady kept talking about a weird guy carrying a girl.
>>
>>18184331
So she isn't really missing anymore, is she
>>
>>18189534
Eh, as long as it's a good amount of time that is spent looking for them, I'm interested.
>>
>>18189441
True but there a few stories of survivors like Jaycee or the girls from Ohio.
Sometimes they really are just in your neighbors back yard.

Charles Ramsey didn't know what the fuck was going on. He just knew he needed to help someone.
>>
I did, but I lost the story
>>
>>18187243
>https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3352ye/the_sad_and_unexplained_disappearance_of_andrew/

hmm weird. maybe he's just a crusty . wonder if he had passport or dunno
>>
>>18190240
A crusty?

I think he left his passport.

Also that kid is dead or a sex slave somewhere. There is no way a 14 year old with no money could just go to London and start a new life for himself while he is being looked for.
>>
>>18184131

I just read the wikipedia. That case is full of inconsistencies and ridculous assertions ("she just went home with lesbian barflys to listen to music and talk").

Her husband did it.
>>
>>18190918
I think the husband did it too. Was probably sick of all the female "pretending to be platonic" shit. I know lesbians don't really have sex that often but I bet she did it once. She'd fucking hang put with girls and take naps with them? I'm not buying that shit.
>>
File: image.png (395KB, 670x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395KB, 670x367px
>>18183527
Kortne stouffer lingers in the back of my mind some days
>>
>>18191216
From what I read and unfortunately she doesn't have a Wikipedia article to sum things up better, but it sounds like she was already hanging out with a sketchy group and may have done something to piss off her bf that was in jail.

She also looks ratchet and at first I thought that was an age progression photo because it comes off in such a creepy "my hair is photoshopped to my face" uncanny valley sort of way.
Is that a photo someone took? Wtf.
>>
File: NO WHAT NO.png (469KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
NO WHAT NO.png
469KB, 534x401px
>>18191336
Can we all take a second to hate age progression photos for a minute?
I know they're suppose to help but what the fuck am I even looking at 90% of the time, like there are some really good digital artists and they uh... never make these apparently..
>>
>>18183527
The one in my basement.
>>
>>18191690
I wonder if the people who make them are volunteers or something.
>>
My favorite missing person is Mike Oxlong
>>
>>18191723
>Mike Oxlong
Damn. 10/10 because I didn't even bother reading it outloud I just immediately looked it up.
>>
>>18191697
BA DUM TISH.

Really, though, what's she look like? or is it a he?
>>
>>18183527
Maura Murray case is kinda interesting.

I think she killed herself. Probably via the elements based on the weather that night and her last call to her bf
>>
>>18183527
This >>18184691

Would a celebrity that dropped off the spotlight and nobody knows about them count as missing person too?
>>
>>18185632
He's the one missing. He's missing you.
>>
>>18188234
Browse /x/ pretty often, most trips are well liked.
>>
>>18192991
False, they are just filtered. Makes things easier, no need to be an attention whore.
>>
>>18192542
Yeah, name them
>>
>>18183527
My dad....
>>
>>18188927

Actual Brit here, this is a load of horseshit. Majority are the UK do otherwise believe that, whilst tremendously stupid, the McCanns are innocent and made a foolish mistake that unfortunately cost them their daughter.

There exists some eyewitness accounts reporting seeing a man hanging around outside the hotel behaving in a manner that suggests he was casing the joint. Reality is, she was probably kidnapped and sold to a padeophile ring, tortured, raped and murdered. I know the whole "THE PARENTS DID IT" theory is fun and all but it really makes no sense. Even if they did accidentally kill their daughter, you think rather than just admitting to manslaughter and receiving a slap on the wrist that it'd be easier to pretend their daughter was kidnapped and maintain such an intense, extremely high profile charade for very nearly over a decade?
Underground paedo rings are a lot bigger and more organised than most people are comfortable in admitting, and these types of kidnappings happen virtually everyday.
>>
>>18193100
Tyrone I...
>>
read missing 411 by david paulides, incredible documentation of many missing persons throughout national parks.
>>
>>18188405
Sure people get murdered in NYC, but someone completely disappearing without a trace is RARE. The chances of her disappearance happening on the same day as but not being related to 9/11 are almost astronomical.
>>
File: simpson stampy attack.png (264KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
simpson stampy attack.png
264KB, 500x378px
>>18188919
>Her dad killed her while they were on vacation and they covered it up, blamed some random foreigner.

Just remember, if something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English. Ah, Tibor, how many times have you saved my butt?”
>>
>>18193337
The parents were both Doctors.

I find the idea that doctors can hide forensic evidence much more believable than fucking ninja pedos.
>>
>>18194150
Except they DIDN'T hide all the evidence.

Specks of her blood were found in the boot of the car. The car they drove away from the hotel in. In the middle of the night. Leaving their other kids alone. In the same room she was supposedly snatched from by a ninja pedo.

ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME.
>>
>>18192538
Always found this one interesting, too. Pretty strange
>>
File: usa-911-remains-o.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
usa-911-remains-o.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>18194069
They found a bunch of human remains in a sewer or drainage ditch on the Trade Towers site like 10 years later and found some bones and remains on top of the bank building not too long ago.

It's not completely crazy

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/human-remains-found-new-9-11-debris-article-1.1306464

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/

Shit they were still finding pieces of the planes 11 years later, the destruction was massive no matter what you believe actually happened.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/World-Trade-Center-Airplane-Pieces-Found-Sifting-Debris-Remains-204901961.html
>>
>>18194188
>>18194150
Kinda like how after the Chamberlains child went missing at Ayers Rock, so-called forensic experts totally found an arterial spray underneath the dashboard originating from the throat of an infant and testified that samples contained high volumes of foetal plasma, and the mother went to prison based on this evidence.... until they discovered that it was sound-deadening component from the car
You would have been one of the faggots that convicted her because the concept of this woman cutting her infant up in the car with a pair of nail scissors, stashing the body in a camera bag and managing to remove all the blood and dispose of her blood stained clothes in the span of 3 minutes is a lot more exciting than the fact of a wild dog running off with her baby.

Ever heard of the 1932 Lindbergh kidnapping/murder case? Famous aviator's infant son is put to bed one night with the entire family and their domestic force present in the house, and SOMEHOW one of those pesky ninja paedos constructed a shitty ladder, climbed up into the room of the child and abducted him. This was in NINETEEN THIRTY-TWO nigger, and you really believe it would difficult to accomplish in 2007?
>>
>>18194238
Would you leave your kids alone in a room where a Ninja Pedo struck to run a totally non suspect midnight errand with a blood stained boot...?

But it's ok, they never have to face a jury cause the spanish police fucked up royal, even the few who knew they were guilty.

1932 had no CCTV you glue sniffing troglodyte.
>>
>>18194268
I've read extensively into this trail and there was no midnight run and no blood-stained boot.
I want to press a point though, if the child was killed through an OD of sleeping pills, why would there even be blood? Ever thought about that genius?

Link to CCTV evidence of them killing their child btw.
>>
>>18194238
>I bet you'd convict on the basis of evidence presented, you monster!!!
Yeah, so would most. It's not as if we'd magically know the forensic team was wrong you dumbass.
>>
>>18194326
Internal haemoraging.
Both bloody boot and midnight run was on BBC news at the time.

Show me cctv of ninja pedo, or was his Kiddyfiddler No Jutsu over 9000?
>>
>>18194346
There was no CCTV so nobody really knows fucknugget, that's the point.
>>
>>18194215
No I meant people being murdered and disappearing not being in the Twin Towers and the remains not being found. It's astronomically unlikely that she happened to be murdered and made to disappear ON 9/11. It's like if a Jap disappeared on August 6 1945 in Hiroshima and it happened to have nothing to do with the atomic bomb. Extremely unlikely.
>>
I'm on my phone or I would post link and more details. But google the kyron horman case. Was last seen at school science fair and vanished. Step mom highly suspected and failed polygraphs but they don't have enough to convict her.
>>
>>18183527
Sean Murray
>>
>>18195230
The guy who made no man's sky?

Post a link cause the other thing that comes up for that is an actor.
>>
>>18192975
Good. Hope he wonders where I am for the rest of his life.
>>
>>18183527
ITT: OP has her in his basement.
>>
File: vigoda.jpg (22KB, 229x287px) Image search: [Google]
vigoda.jpg
22KB, 229x287px
>>
File: Kyron_Horman.jpg (45KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Kyron_Horman.jpg
45KB, 432x324px
>>18195004
Oh yeah. This happened a couple years before I moved to Portland. I had no idea and I never saw a poster for him. Didn't even know until I started going through wiki missing people articles.
His article isn't that big but it does lean towards maybe his stepmom did it.
Also I think I saw in a previous thread that pic related might be photoshopped?
His arm looks like it's behind his back, and his sleeves are pretty large, so it could be just not visible but it also looks like it could be she cut out a picture and just forgot a part or is just not good at what she's doing.

There's not anything in here about whether he was seen at the science fair. No one managed to see him in his first class and I don't get why they'd have a science fair that early in the morning?
When I went to school we did that shit in the afternoon.
She left the school at 8:45. They had a science fair at what, 7am? So she probably had to wake up her kids at 6am?
I know parents do this sometimes but it's usually because they have to drop their kids off before they go to work or something similar.
Never heard of fucking early bird school activities besides field trips. Maybe I'm wrong, though?
>>
>>18195380
>Wilberger's remains were found on September 21, 2009, more than five years after she disappeared. The man accused of her murder, Joel Courtney, revealed the location of her remains as part of a plea agreement to avoid the death penalty. He pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, the only crime subject to capital punishment in Oregon, and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

LEARN TO READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
>>
>>18194238
Did you seriously just bring up "Dingo ate my baby!" lady?
>>
johnny gosch
>>
>>18195580
oh yeah, ninja pedos definitely got him.
>>
>>18195588
even if that's not the case it's still bizarre, i think the guy that came forward and said he helped abduct him is full of shit but still, the stuff he talked about that was corroborated by other people, as well as the mother saying he came home randomly 15 years later never to be seen again, just really make for a weird story.
>>
>>18195607
I'm bothered by the fact that she didn't do anything when he was there and didn't say what he said? Unless I'm missing something? Everything I've read just states that "he didn't say where he was or where he was going"

the fuck did they talk about? what about what they said made her just sit there and probably cry? Or maybe she didn't even believe it? It's extremely unlikely aside from the other cases where the missing person did turn up alive.
>>
>>18194522
This is true, there was way too much chaos too early in the day and it was far too much of an easy convenience that her husband would kill her that day and stage it to look like she died in the towers (he had an alibi too).

I think the video that shows her at her apartment building (though it isn't totally clear) on 9/11 is the best proof that she was alive that day and likely died in the towers.
>>
>>18195429
I have heard of some pretty convincing evidence that the stepmother did it. Shew as a fucked up character all around.

Also, it is perfectly possible that the day started off with the science fair or that everyone arrived early or had time in the morning before classes to set up. A lot of elementary schools start class at 7:30 or something, so if she left at 8:45 she was there for a while. Anyway point being that it is completely reasonable and yeah, a lot of parents with kids wake up pretty early to get the day going.
>>
>>18195706
There was another guy that died that day but that was cause he walked into the wrong neighborhood, literally.
>>
>>18195864
Yeah, a few people died due to falling debris/people.
>>
>>18183527

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA
>>
File: johnny gosch.jpg (49KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
johnny gosch.jpg
49KB, 600x300px
>>18195659
she said he asked her not to say anything because he was in danger, and she already thought the whole thing was a big police conspiracy. I really have my doubts he actually showed up though, I'd imagine her mind is in a pretty rough state based on interviews and just reading about her, she may have dreamed it, or completely made it up just to keep the spotlight on the case. it's obvious her head's not all there, she looked at the photos and said it was him, despite even his own father saying that the feet on this kid are way too small to be him and he doesn't have a very substantial birthmark that he's supposed to have on his chest. I think she's just so desperate for hope she doesn't know what's real and what's not anymore.
>>
>>18193337
There's a reason the portugese lead investigator had the parents as his prime suspects
>>
>>18184478
I've always felt like that could be Tara, and the boy is her son, either forced and in captivity, or she ran away when she got pregnant and they staged the photo to throw off anyone looking for them.
>>
moop :(
>>
>>18189525
>Like why not just admit you fucked up from the beginning to avoid years of jailtime.
Say goodbye to all your remaining kids they're going to foster homes where they'll be abused and scarred for life.

Understand now?
>>
Slightly off-topic for this thread, but not completely I guess.

Anyone know any good crime documentaries? The Paradise Lost trilogy was really good, and I just recently watched >>18195995 the Johnny Gosch one on Netflix. Missing Persons and mystery disappearances/crimes are really interesting to me.
>>
>>18194238
>This was in NINETEEN THIRTY-TWO nigger, and you really believe it would difficult to accomplish in 2007?
Yes because fucking CCTV cameras exist now.
>>
>>18183910
You want to know the worst thing about this kid?

If any of the people in this thread who expressed the opinion "The Parents Did It" publovally, they'd end up charged as a fucking criminal.

It already happened to one person because they declared their opinion on twitter.
How fuclked up is that?

The fucking murderers get to silence people who still suspect them.
>>
>>18196137
>Publovally
Publicly, FFS fucking spastic autocorrect.
>>
>>18196137
>Fulcked up
Fucked up, FUCK
>>
>>18196137
>It already happened to one person because they declared their opinion on twitter
Link to an article or something?
>>
>>18196151
Firstly, the chief of police who was charged for daring to suggest they covered it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589566/Web-trolls-raise-50-000-Portuguese-policeman-wrote-book-claiming-McCanns-killed-daughter-Madeleine.html

Then the one I misremembered. She was due to be charged. But was hounded to death.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11142421/Twitter-troll-who-abused-Madeleine-McCanns-parents-found-dead.html
>>
>>18196169
http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/09/madeleine-mccann-died-after-fall-down-steps/

Two doctors hide a body.
Seems a pretty reasonable event.

Pedo breaking in to steal one kid but leaving the others alone?

Yeah, sure.

Fucking monsters.
>>
>>18193337
Fuck this guy.

People are terrified of being hpounded to death if they dare suggest Maddie was killed by her Saintly Parents.

Silence due to fear of reprisal is not even close to the same as "no one really believes that...hehehe."
>>
http://charleyproject.org/ for all your missing person needs.
>>
>>18190240
>the family are devoted christians
>the kid was smart
>the kid was into slipknot
>his favorite show was about a guy who faked his death and went missing

there ya go, no mystery. the kid was probably irritated and going through an edgy fedora "I'm smarter than these simpletons, my intelligent is vastly superior to that of their own" phase and just left. probably shaved his head and started a new life under a fake name or something.
>>
>>18196175
She was an order. Didn't you know, silly goose
>>
>>18190240
>I personally believe that Andrew was looking to escape to London and naively thought he could have a 'fresh start' there. I think he met someone online who claimed he could help. I'm not sure how thorough the police checks on his computer were, but I think Andrew was smart enough to know how to permanently delete his internet history so his discussions couldn't be found. He then met the person he had been speaking to in London, who most likely killed him.
>Andrew was only a week into the new school year in 2007. I think the pressure from his family and the school to perform was too much, and he was possibly being bullied at school. He was 14 - for me, one of the worst and toughest years of my life. He was short and nerdy. I can completely understand him wanting to get away from it all. Unfortunately, he was naive and most likely paid the ultimate price.
>This case particularly strikes a chord with me. Andrew and I are almost the exact same age and alike in so many ways. I hope that, one day, we can find out exactly what happened to him... what do you think?

This is why I fucking hate reddit. Projection and armchair analysis. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>18196208
Sure.
The all powerful pedo rings placing an order for delivery. My bad.

People are more inclined to believe the absurd rather than the obvious. A pair of doctors killed their child, destroyed the body and blamed it on spooky Portuguese pedos.

Who apparently never struck since. You'd think if they did there would be some fucking NEWS OF IT ON A SIMILAR SCALE.
>>
File: 2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png (161KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png
161KB, 800x1029px
>>18187243
>Yes, he did have a distinctive ear, picture here. It would be sad if he is living on the streets - but my instincts tell me this wouldn't be the case.

>my instincts

and who the fuck are you
>>
>>18196208
>One of the two being a slightly less prestigious medical professional proves that the two of them together couldn't have done it!
10/10 logic there detective
>>
>>18196216
Exactly.. Why only get the Big Mac at McDonald's when there's all sorts of other itemsas well.
>>
>>18188409
>>18184345
>>18183527
She looks a bit like January Jones, too (blonde wife/mom on Mad Men)
>>
File: 13-Chet-Fat-Trout.jpg (99KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
13-Chet-Fat-Trout.jpg
99KB, 1280x693px
>>18187117
Her mother didn't start looking for her until just after her body was found, but before she knew about it. Try harder.

Christ, you could've at least said Chester Desmond.
>>
>>18195429
Definitely not a photoshop, the artifacts are consistent and moreover the flash is 1:1 exactly how it would look taken at that distance with a cheap digital camera, consistent with his position and the background diorhamma. just imagine his arm by his side there, it'd look super tense and weird with both arms by his side. his left arm is behind his back, he's just a proud kid showing off his project.
>>
>>18184345
I'm seeing a little Renee Zellweger on one of her good years.
>>
>>18196298
>diorhamma
Yeah, you sound like a real expert.
>>
>>18196175
something being reasonable/unreasonable doesn't make them a murderer, bud.
>>
>>18196328
No, Murdering their kid did that.
>>
>>18196216
why do you keep bringing up the fact that they're doctors as if it's relevant? doctor =/= forensic specialist, it has no bearing.

and those "spooky pedo rings" exist. there have been people who've come forth with the brands they got for trying to flee, and one of them brought a film crew to a house where he was held and chained up, they had tunnels in the basement they'd chain the kids in when cops came by. he brought them down there and the children had carved their names in the walls. the absurd happens too.
>>
>>18196220
>being a doctor makes you a murderer
bravo, inspector!
>>
>>18196314
>a typo means you don't know what you're talking about XDXDXD

Nah yeah you're right, the step mom MS Paint hack job'd a fucking photo together for an alibi, because that's the logical conclusion to jump to you dumb fucker.
>>
You ever notice that ugly people never seem to disappear?
>>
>>18196374
they do but no one wants to look at them so their pictures get taken down pretty fast
>>
>>18195983
relevant thread
>>
>>18196277
>>18183527
Jennie Garth,in the 90210 days
Jenny MaCarthy, Mtv days
or even a younger, blonder Leslie Mann
>>
>>18187211
>New evidence suggests screaming was heard from chandra's apartment
at 4am.

I thought about that too, the 911 call... but then the last search done on her computer for the park she went to/was found in was made after noon.

I feel bad for her parents, with all the publicity that case got and it just worked against them. Police fuck ups, pressures on them to make a case where they barely had one - they resort to getting this guy on circumstantial evidence... it was solvable. if they'd have done a better/faster job they'd have DNA

The Washington Post doesn't even have it's facts straight. Did "babs" go to the police or Susan Levy (with the recording)? did the recording contain Morales admission?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-recording-that-undid-the-chandra-levy-murder-case/2016/08/06/0ce8b72a-5b45-11e6-9767-f6c947fd0cb8_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/charges-dropped-against-man-accused-of-killing-washington-intern-chandra-levy/2016/07/28/36f36630-54ee-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/specials/chandra/epilogue_1.html
>>
Still missing today. Happened one town over from where I lived as a kid.
>>
>>18196594
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Morgan_Nick
>>
>>18187316
UnresolvedMysteries is a really good sub. You can spend a month in there reading stuff. Really only redeeming part of the site.
>>
>>18195885
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henryk_Siwiak_homicide
Was talking about this.
>>
>>18196124
No, little kids die all the time and the parents don't go to jail. If it was an accidemt, they should've said so unless they had something to hide. Sometimes kids and babies die and it's not the parents fault.
You think people who lose their kids to SIDs don't freak out thinking they're gonna get blamed? For neglect or whatever else. All it takes is to go to a hospital and talk with a trained doctor.
>>
>>18196594
>>18196597

This shit is why kids in Arkansas and across the south are fat. We werent allowed to play outside after Morgan Nick got swiped.
>>
>>18196627
it's only good in that it has case names laid out for you to do research elsewhere. all of the threads there are FULL of baseless conjecture and retarded opinions.
>>
>>18197542
Also American food is literally, honestly, not even memeing, filled with things that were never meant to go into the human body. The digestive system turns unrecognized items (like corn syrup, for instance) into fat. Also preservatives make it a lot harder to digest food - just as the preservatives keep the food from being broken down by bacteria, they also make it harder for it to be broken down by digestive enzymes (and bacteria). Plus American food has tons of glucose - even in shit like meat - and that allows the Candida fungus, which ferments glucose into gas, causes bloating, leech nutrition from eaten food, and has been proven to cause cravings for sugar and anything with glucose (including artificial sweeteners).
>>
>>18183527
the Swedish girl that there was suspect YouTube video about
>>
>>18197606
lisa holm Shes not missing just dead
>>
Does this ring a bell with anyone. I remember reading something ages ago about this woman but don't remember much about it except she seemed to believe she was being stalked or something along those lines. I think she turned up drugged at one stage and said they did it to her. I think no one believed her even though strange shit seemed to be happening. Then she vanished and was later found dead in the trees near her car or near a road. Something like that. Anyone know what case that was?
>>
>>18197006
My mistake.

Still I think if she had been murdered in a similar way (which would be interesting, she was Indian) they would have found her body.
>>
>>18197801
This sounds like that weird case involving a German (I think?) man who reported being stalked and left strange notes behind, then was found dead in what appeared to be a car accident but his body injuries didn't match up to the accident itself or something.
>>
File: punisher.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
punisher.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>18196145
>ywn fulcke up paedoes publovally
>>
>>18197861
No, not that one. I think I know the one you mean. He left some kind of cryptic note behind. This was a woman. She had scratches on her at one time, if I remember correctly, but people still didn't believe something was up. She was just a normal woman, I think, who had all strange things happen to her with no one believing her stories. Then suddenly she turned up dead. Don't know if I'm mixing it in with a creepypasta or some fictional story I read. There was someone with gloves I think she said who came to her house. I don't know.
>>
File: avenger.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
avenger.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>18197974
>ywn hpound paedoes in a death diorhamma
>>
I'm partial to Jacob Wetterling. They finally found him 28 years later
>>
>>18197801
>>18197861
Okay, found it. Her name was Cindy James.

http://unsolved.com/archives/cindy-james
>>
I just read about Derek Seehausen. Seems like he just decided to vanish one day.

http://helpfindderek.com
>>
Holly Bobo

The story of Her abduction is a bizarre event
>>
>>18198457
that whole case has been shady as fuck. the prosecution is destroying themselves
>>
>>18196211
Haha fucking reddit.
>>
>>18191690

why is her aged photo so happy? wouldn't it be more likely if she were still alive to be beaten up, drugged up or psychotic and depressed? i doubt her current set of teeth would be so perfect too.
>>
>>18197852
Nah. Lots of people end up listed dead in absentia and then they find the remains up to 20 years later. It just depends on how things turn out. Her name is on a plaque, though, so she's dead for sure. I can't imagine being able to run from something like that.
>>
>>18194214
>>18192538

there was a young man who disappeared from his abandoned car hear in se oklahoma. people were sure it was foulplay, that he ran into some bad people who kidnapped him and then abandoned his car and took him.

turns out, couple of hunters stumbled across his remains. looks like he had car trouble, stopped his car, got out and wandered into the woods probably thinking he had a short cut. they found him within a mile of where his vehicle was, by a stream. all that time searching near his vehicle when it happened, no one ever found him.

i'm betting the murray girl abandoned her car and tried to hike out, scared she was really going to jail after crashing one more time. she probably died of exposure and someone will eventually come across her remains near a creek she started following, thinking it would shortcut her away from her crashed vehicle to another road she could hitchhike from.
>>
I remember reading a post on here about 5 or 6 years ago that was talking about this girl getting dragged through the woods by some guy that had pantyhoes on his face. Someone could see it happening from their house or something. Anyone know what this is? Can't remember the case or what site it was on.
>>
>>18198457
Ohhhh man that one!
The weirdest part is where her brother sees her like, out in a garage on her knees, and the person she was with, was also on their knees and they were having an argument??

Does that bother anyone else? Like why the fuck were they both on their knees??
>>
>>18198584
Desire to know more intensives.
>>
Two guys disappear after being stopped by the same cop and being dropped off at the circle K.

Seems there is a circle K serial killer on the loose in Naples Florida. Shits creepy bruh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Terrance_Williams_and_Felipe_Santos
>>
>>18198529
Lmfao mang. True. They just photoshop the kids face onto an older body. It's so fucking silly and always looks terribad.
>>
>>18187243
The thread suggests that he didn't use the PC much, but had a PSP. PSP does have a browser, which is probably where all of the browsing history took place.
>>
>>18196223
>itemsas
Not on the menu kid
>>
>>18193337
You're either an idiot or extremely gullible
>>
>>18193618
I love Missing 411 stories they're extremely weird
>>
>>18196130
I actually loved the Netflix one, "The Imposter"
>>
>>18195607
The dude that came forward was pretty convincing if youve seen the docu. He even showed a rape basement location in the middle of nowhere they were supposedly kept. The owner of the property "mysteriously" unreachable.

I do think the mom was making up the encounter story though. Probably a very vivid dream she wanted to believe. so she did.
>>
>>18196336
Because they have the knowledge to kill efficiently.
>>
>>18197598
Get back to your organic gardening hippie
>>
>>18197999
Oh hey this was recent
>>
>>18199033
i dunno, that guys shaky. i mean, there are definitely other explanations of how he knew about the basement. he could have heard about it, or he very well could have been there before just not as a child slave. there are other ways for him to know about it, and since his "confession" it's come out that multiple personality disorder is complete bullshit.. if you haven't already, check out the documentary "conspiracy of silence". he's in that one too talking about the rape circles. he changed his story quite a lot and admitted he was lying, then said he wasn't really lying and he was only saying he was because he was scared. i'm not saying there aren't pedo circuits, but i don't know how reliable of a source that particular guy is.
>>
>>18199035
everyone has the knowledge to kill a child efficiently, what does that even mean? they're a child, they'd be easy as shit to kill and very quickly.
>>
>>18199019

The Imposter is ridiculously good. Also There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane and Dear Zachary.
>>
>>18199076
No, they dont. The average joe is sloppy in murder.
A dr learns how to drug without killing, sever veins or arteries. A medical professional would be much more efficient at a murder than somene without medical knowledge.
>>
>>18199108
I've seen Dear Zachary. It was sad, because a year later, Zachary was murdered by her as well.

Zachary wwill never see that video.

Theres Something Wrong With Aunt Diane i think is on my Netflix watch list.
>>
>>18184482
>Joobs
>Jewbs
>Jelons
>>
>>18199216
Not only that, but kids do all kinds of crazy shit. I'm always surprised that in a lot of stories I read, there's not a struggle and the ones that do, get away. I think a lot missing children were just, not informed properly about stranger danger. That or their parents tried and their kid was just... not able to understand or very gullible. I've read some stuff about Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin, and there was a side story mentioned in some dumb r/UnresolvedMysteries article:

>On 15 July 1989, yet another carrier for the Des Moines Register was almost abducted while delivering the morning paper.6 At 5:15AM, an unnamed 11-year-old noticed a white vehicle following him, going the wrong way on a one-way street. The man got out of the car and began chasing him, screaming profanities and threatening to stab him if he didn't get in the car. He caught up to the boy and grabbed him by his sweatshirt, but the boy managed to wriggle out of the shirt and flee to a neighbor's home.

He fucking wriggled away from the guy. Kids escape all the god damn time.
>>
File: burdynski_george2.jpg (13KB, 131x160px) Image search: [Google]
burdynski_george2.jpg
13KB, 131x160px
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/burdynski_george.html

Went missing at a right time that I had curfews and spook stories about him from my parents. Led the FBI to learn to look at the internet for pedos. Still creeps me out today.
>>
I think some of these teenagers who go missing are just escaping a life that they can't handle.
Female friend clued me into this. You see kids who have perfect grades, honor roll all the time, belong to multiple clubs and everyone expects them to be some big thing in their area.
Lotsa pressure to achieve and maybe their parents are pushing them like mad to be something they don't want.
So they hit the highway and possibly live out their lives doing what they want or get in with some freak who does them in.
>>
>>18199108
>There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane
>look up 2009 Taconic State Parkway crash
>look up Leandra's Law
so uh... is it a thing for people looking after kids to just get hammered and go driving and get everyone killed?

the hell?
>>
>>18199383
the Jamelske case had a ton of drug users being kidnapped.
It seriously just depends on the case.
>>
>ctrl+f amelia
Fucking plebs.
>>
>>18199383
>I think some of these teenagers who go missing are just escaping a life that they can't handle.

They would turn up later in life. If you go missing and are never heard from again then you are most likley dead
>>
>>18193337
its okay, we know you didnt kill your kid
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.