[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immortality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: highlander.jpg (211KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
highlander.jpg
211KB, 1200x791px
How does one go about searching for this? Any good leads /x/?

Note, I want immortality where I can still get killed/commit suicide, so I don't end up trapped and unable to die, like floating in space or something.
>>
You can find immortality in Vaikuntha. Read the isopanisad.
>>
>I want immortality

All you have to do is ask for it on a South Korean freeze-dried noodle art competition board. It really is that easy.
>>
>>18181237

I didn't say it was easy. But I am looking for clues.
>>
>>18181203
Anon, Immortality is superscary.

> you don't die, world does eventually
> you float around for billions of years

why would you eant that?
>>
>>18181203
You'll end up killing yourself before 300 years. Why not just want longevity?

You are immortal in the sense that your actions and temporary existence have eternal effects.
>>
>>18181285
>You'll end up killing yourself before 300 years.

Perhaps.

>>18181285
>Why not just want longevity?

That works too. Sure.
>>
It's a school night, go to bed Brian.
>>
>>18181203
Nigga, I'll TAKE that Klaus level immortality! Ya'll some bitch asses

What, you think by the time I'm floating in space I won't be able to enjoy myself? With some of the tech coming out in the next however many years until planet explode, I'm sure I'd be able to do it QUITE well

So what if I am frozen in space? Hahah I don't give a fuck
>>
Live long enough and you will live forever. A method for biological immortality will most likely be developed soon enough for us to still be alive. Don't fall for the whole uploading your mind into a computer though.
>>
>>18181350

You might just be unconscious the entire time.
>>
>>18181350
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18181350
But is that level of immortality even possible?

>accepting the premise of immortality itself, of coarse.
>>
>>18181809
It may be for psycho-realists.

You are going to stumble upon immortality itself? It is told "in the bible" all of such requests except for being on Earth is given through Jesus Christ.

P.S.
Who will help you become immortal? If requests like this were given at any time in existence they were/could have been taken (would have been taken). Its now that it is plausible?
Instead try to kill "an"(not God) immortal in SOME fashion to be given his gift! Wtf is some half a million years in comparison! (But humans are like advanced and Earth is all you have to br immortal lol)
>>
>>18181952
What?
>>
Thoth, look into Thoth.
>>
>>18181203
I consider myself an skeptic, but if there's life after death my logic tells me it only can be achieved by possessing a HUGE ego. I think that in death, the natural process would consist of the desintegration of the self (mental and physical) and the scattering of all that energy (just thermodynamics).

So if it's possible to avoid that process at a mental level it must be through a huge ego that keeps your self together (and probably other mental factors). This is why i don't understand the "ego death" trend, but it's just my personal point of view that i formed myself, all hypothetical.
>>
>>18181203
Death is a superstition
>>
>>18181203

There can be only one
>>
>>18181203
>I want immortality where I can still get killed/commit suicide

Then you're not truly immortal, you shitposting sperg. You just want to live an extremely long life with nothing but yourself being able to end it. Good luck. Might as well wish for a trillion dollars and a catgirl harem while you're at it.
>>
>>18181203
>Any good leads /x/?
Have you considered alchemy?

>>18181285
>300 years
Why would that be the limit? I'd love to see where we end up in, say, a thousand years. Would be difficult to keep up with linguistic evolution, perhaps, but would be fun to see what happens to humanity.

Time travel would probably be more effective though. And honestly I'd rather go to the past anyway. Now, living through THAT would be interesting.

And really, how much longer could we possibly have as a species?
>>
>>18183115
I just want reincarnation
>>
>>18181952
Wut? Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease. Or your on flakka.
>>
>>18183953

Thats a different topic.
>>
>>18181203
You are already immortal you fucking casual-fag.
>>
>>18181350

This is possible.

What

>>18181203
>I want immortality where I can still get killed/commit suicide

wants however is retarded. You'll live for a few 100 years, 1000 at max (for occult reasons I'm not going to elaborate in a shitpost thread here) and then you'll die and most likely go to hell for upsetting the normal order of the world. Just like ordinary vampires do.

If you got the full immortality you have time to correct your sins and long before the earth or universe collapses you'll learn how to dimension jump. You'll have at least a few 100k years to practice this stuff, you think you can't make it in that time ??

Floating in space won't still happen if you're fully immortal, then you count as a low lever god and would still keep a small normal dimension around you, even if it's just a room with a bed and some books and nothing outside the window.
>>
Why are people so scared of immortality? Spend it with your loved ones, doing stuff you love, and be creative (creativity can be infinite)

> b-b-b-but my oblivion...:'^(

bitch, oblivion is worse than infinity because in infinity, at least you exist
>>
File: TNO.jpg (39KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
TNO.jpg
39KB, 507x600px
>>18181203

Your best bet is probably to get really, really (billion-dollar-really) rich and have your ass frozen. Google is investing in immortality research through Calico. Paypal's co founder (Peter Thiel? I forget, that one German fag) is also investing heavily into immortality. Research funded by him has some hopes for blood transfusion from young subjects into older people. He hasn't started it yet, but he is on HGH.

As far as via "paranormal means" - historically, Comte St Germain is the "one true immortal", but actual facts about him are pretty scant. He was supposedly immortal via being a master alchemist, but alchemy is a clusterfuck - there are no good sources, there is nothing you can research that isn't replicated by modern chemistry.

Mirin Dajo is one of the few scientifically proven people able to survive "deadly" injuries - there is a lot of speculation on how he did it, but regardless, it's nothing short of amazing. He did die like a punk-bitch from swallowing a nail though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnBjbgliMMM

If you have nothing but time, I would look into Tummo meditation and see if you can accelerate healing by increasing bloodflow. The other thread is seeing where actually mastering lucid dreaming gets you (virtually no one here knows what they are talking about at all when they claim shit about it).

And of course there is staying fit, getting anti-oxidants, eating a fairly low-calorie diet, and just following all the possible good health advice. But again, the longest-lived woman in the world smokes and shit.
>>
>>18186994

You need to alter your energy, create a substance which over-rules the human metabolism. You can do this by just focusing your mind on it, but the trick is you won't know where to fix your mind. People have been doing this for so long, and even in asia where this stuff has existed for 1000s of years they still have trouble doing it. They use the elixir method but basically noone can do this anyway, even when they have the full theory.

All it takes is this focus, on the exact right spot, in the right way, and give it a push. But you'll have to really understand it's meaning, one particle of your mind being stronger than all of humanity.
>>
>>18187069

You just rambled a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.

>You need to alter your energy

You can't just make statements like this without explaining what the fuck you mean.

>You can do this by just focusing your mind on it, but the trick is you won't know where to fix your mind.

What

>People have been doing this for so long, and even in asia where this stuff has existed for 1000s of years they still have trouble doing it.

Doing what? Meditation? And? A shaolin monk died of cancer. Buddhist lamas don't live any longer than average.

>hey use the elixir method but basically noone can do this anyway, even when they have the full theory.

What?

>All it takes is this focus, on the exact right spot, in the right way, and give it a push. But you'll have to really understand it's meaning, one particle of your mind being stronger than all of humanity.

And you are basing this on...

Posts like these are the reason /x/ is shit.
>>
>>18181282
what is reading comprehension?
>>
>>18182876
He is talking about Highlander
>>
>>18187079

If you don't understand, maybe the message isn't for you.
>>
>>18183731
>Have you considered alchemy?

Yeah, but how do you even start with that?
>>
>>18181203

The closet we've had to a human who was physically a superman was still vulnerable, and that was Bruce Lee. So long as we have the weaknesses of biological processes, we are going to be at risk and thus not able to achieve physical immortality. Now, we could come up with a way to transcend, and that would grant us a type of immortality, but as we are? We are not capable of it, that's just a fact.

Now, I am on /x/, and thus, I have a belief in the spiritual, so I seek to transcend my body through practices like meditation, Kundalini Yoga, opening my third eye, that sort of thing. I honestly think there's something to it, if you are willing to see it through and go deep into it. Look into that stuff OP.
>>
>>18187188
Then say quasi-immortality, you dolt.

It's like you -want- a monkey's paw.
>>
>>18186962
Instead of unbecoming, you are made to become so until there is nothing to observe.

Sorry- I choose liberty, so give me death.
>>
>>18187270

Bruce Lee was certainly capable of superhuman feats, though I think it's stupid to actually suggest he was more than human. I believe if you have the right genetics, and you train as hard for as long as Lee did (seriously, look that shit up, it's insane), you could be capable of some of Lee's feats of strength and dexterity. There are Monks who can do some pretty damn impressive things, as an example.

But I will agree with you on Meditation and Yoga. There are many mysteries we do not understand, who's to say that we can't unlock a part of our minds that would allow us to see beyond our reality?
>>
>>18181203
they easiest way is immortality through actions, do something so horrific or so great the you will be in the history books for all of recorded time

That or access the gate of akasha
>>
>>18187200

>If you don't understand, maybe the message isn't for you.

Or maybe you are just making shit up, which is why you can't say anything to support it.
>>
>>18183953
already have that, but you forget each go round, which is why its a pain. if you want to keep your mind, you must achieve immortality within 1 lifetime
>>
>>18187644

I expected you to have a certain pre-knowledge when you post things like you did. If you can't understand the meaning of the reply, you're too much of a newb to be able to do anything anyway. Do your fucking homework and come back later. I don't need to "back up" something a moderately skilled person could just confirm themselves.
>>
>>18187678

>I expected you to have a certain pre-knowledge when you post things like you did. If you can't understand the meaning of the reply, you're too much of a newb to be able to do anything anyway. Do your fucking homework and come back later. I don't need to "back up" something a moderately skilled person could just confirm themselves.

If you actually wanted to post something of value, you would provide a starting point and explain what it's supposed to accomplish.

No one in other fields responds like people do on /x/ consistently. Well, let me correct myself, /a/ does. Why? Because they take pride in the feeling that they wasted 1000s of hours on anime. Likewise, you are responding to get attention for claimed imaginary knowledge.
>>
>>18186397
Why would vampires go to hell if they behave decently?
>>
>>18187686

fuck off then, since you know nothing
>>
>>18187678
Well, doing so helps a moderately skilled person who may not know much, learn more in a shorter amount of time. Not letting assumptions and prejudgements (see:ego) get in the way of your acclaimed good intent is how you benefit everyone else you mean to interact with. Right now, you're just being destructive and obstructive.

What you're suggesting is horribly inefficient. What you're suggesting is that you have the inability to teach something that you claim to know well... there's a lot wrong here.

>>18187695
It is you who is lacking knowledge of something.
>>
>>18187678
>I don't actually know anything so I'm going to spout obfuscating bullshit to try to cover my own ass

Yup, I'm on /x/ alright
>>
>>18187687
Because it's playing pretend, anon. It's roleplaying having some sort of secret knowledge to feel better about a boring life.
>>
>>18187705
I feel vampires exist.
>>
>>18181203
ok what your going to have to do is piss a lot of people off. this is not easy. you kinda need to have a talent for getting under peoples skin. its not just spewing obscenities. you need to be both clever and a good judge of character

when you piss enough people off you will either have a large enough total hate directed at you or have pissed off some one big and important. in either case you will be marked for death. reaper/shinigami/what ever you want to call it will come for you

this part is important. you wont know when they will come but you will probably be asleep. it will come from the roof above you. your better off sleeping on your back if you can. so you are facing it and not on your side ending up in a head lock

you need to fight . like you life depends on it because it does. you are not being taken to "hell" or pergatory you are being taken to be eaten. reapers dont take people to a place they hunt. if your lucky you spook it or hurt it while it drags you down and it drops you. this is important when you land go towards any source of fluid and put your hand in. if you dont feel sleepy your immune. dive in. if you get dizzy your SOL and you gambled it all and lost because even if you hurt the reaper you dont know how to kill it and its hungry those fucking things are always hungry

the closest i can figure is the river styx isnt a single location and is a reference to fluid in the shadow lands. being covered in the water from it renders you invulnerable on all places covered but it weakens you while you in it and most pass out and sleep . even achilies was dipped in it he couldnt do it himself most likely even as a adult

now the hard part. yes the hard part. make your way back to you body. not sure how long you can last without your soul but i think you only got a few hours to do all this so dont wander around
>>
>>18187687
>Why would vampires go to hell if they behave decently?

Most people go to hell because they are not following any religion sincerely. But sure if a vampire could do it better than average humans today, maybe they could escape it. But it's very unlikely. The longer you live as a worldly person the more sins you accumulate.

The difference with real immortals is they won't physically die, so they simply can't end up in hell. They pay for it while living right here instead.
>>
>>18187778

For example, how many people today get married and stay with one partner until seperated by death? Having sex only once outside of marriage is a sin that will put you in hell if you don't repent and make up for it.

The losers on here and the japs who reached 40 year old wizard status may be the only who escape hell today, you should think about that when you see people mocking virgins.
>>
>>18181203
Interesting thread and answers. Still though all I wanted to remind everyone is that here we are..born to be kings and the princes of the universe..Here we belong, fighting for survival in a world with the darkest powers.
>>
The religion "realien" believes you achieve immortality through cloning yourself...

Go to:

http://clonaid.com/page.php?18
http://www.rael.org
>>
>>18187252
Emerald Tablet.

There's a "Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy," if you need to learn a bit about the history and symbolism.
>>
>>18181203
Depends in the type of immortality spiritual, regeneration (like hulk), or physical (all damage done to ur body stays ex cut throat,gutted etc)
>>
File: 14409890824.png (240KB, 370x416px) Image search: [Google]
14409890824.png
240KB, 370x416px
>>18181952
>"an"

You know what you know what you know what.

This is how it goes. The devil gives you a wish and you wish for immortality. Then you are floating in space in a half a million years. Psycho-realist? I will be fucking bitches and your mother and shooting you in the face in half a million years then. I will be having orgies where I cum non-stop and then go and run like sonic in the olympics and blow Usain Bolt and everyone else in the stadium 5000 miles into the sky.

So if I am a rock floating in space? In a million years I could have the equivalent of 1000000000000000 of the best quantum computers from the distant future implanted as a single atom in my anus and live out eternity fucking your mom in the form of hellen keller before proclaiming:

>AND LET THERE BE LIGHT

Do you think I will do it so I can enjoy live here? My nigga... Earth is just the beginning butt head
>>
>>18181425
Which will only be accessed by the super rich.
>>
>>18181203
Ask Thoth.
>>
>>18181203
Daoism? If you start at age 10-25 it's supposedly not that difficult to achieve an immortal body as it's considered the peak of external alchemy, which is an intermediate stage in daoist cultivation and you can still be killed. Also dat dere sexual cutivation man... if you wanna become immortal soon you better start getting mad pussy, it'd be way more fun than meditating for 30 years.
>>
>>18190160
... Alright time to correct you chumps.

IF you stop ejaculating by age 25ish, then you may have a shot at immortality.
IF you learn the importance of precious fluids you may have a shot at immortality.
IF you know the art of sexual transmutation with the right choice of partners you may have a shot at immortality.
IF you understand the other necessary yogic doctrines only then you may have a chance at immortality.
IF you think you can go around getting "pussy" then Hahahahaha... Have at it, chump. The jade gate has defeated many.
>>
>>18186994

I had completely forgotten about David Blaine until I opened this video in Youtube.

Thanks.
>>
>>18181203
I'd say study Taoism.
>>
Accept the lord Jesus Christ and you will have eternal life
>>
>>18192536
This. Even alchemy can't extend your life beyond several centuries.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the chat logs between an immortal and a chat bot?
>>
>>18181350
Because you're human, and humans NEED other humans.
>>
Wasn't there some thing explaining that you couldn't live past 4000 cause your body would accumulate radiation or something like that?
>>
>>18193477

http://pastebin.com/JMMeLbrA
>>
You're already immortal. If you want to live as long as you want in a physical body, you're going to have to at least be in Fourth Density.
>>
>>18192559
Hey, I'd take seven centuries.
>>
>>18187272
What is reading comprehension?
>>
>>18181258
Alchemy. Study it.
>>
>>18193527
Seems like some lonely neckbeard fag watched The Man From Earth for the first time.
>>
Immortality MAY be achieved through daily 3 hour meditation of the dan tiens (lower, middle and upper) for a couple decades. Basically you store energy in your dan tiens, and when they fill up, you compress it, which frees up space to fill it up some more. This is chi energy by the way. So you keep filling up and compressing all these dan tien centers, finally culminating in merging the yin/yang energies in their entirety. This process is supposed to be ridiculously painful. Anyways, when/after doing this, you either die and try again in another life or become an immortal. The techniques to do this have beeb somewhat documented in various books, and there are videos of a guy named johhny chang who is shown lighting shit on fire with his hands and healing people and he claims to be at least in the later stages. Anyways, look up 11faustia11 on youtube and follow the white rabbit. Immortality is very much within your reach, but it will require immense daily practice. Either way its not a bad way to live. Good luck!
>>
>>18193494
I dont think that is true. Plus once immortal your not exactly human anymore.
>>
>>18182961
>I consider myself an skeptic, but if there's life after death my logic tells me it only can be achieved by possessing a HUGE ego.

Starting to look peachy for me then. See ya fucks in a million years then.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.