[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology General: This is the thread where we all yell at e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 89

File: image.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 316x195px
Astrology General: This is the thread where we all yell at each other because of the day we were born.

How do I find out my ascendant/moon/etc? - http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

What's the worst sign?: Any water sign, take your pic.

Here are some links for the newbies:

Astrology reports
http://www.astro.com/
http://grupovenus.com/main.htm

Astrological articles, writings and lessons
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/
https://astrolibrary.org/
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://astroarena12.blogspot.com.es/
http://hermetic.com/crowley/astrology/
http://freespiritedmind.com/blog/topics/astrology/
http://darkstarastrology.com/

More articles and resources:
http://www.astrococktail.com/planetaryorderIII.html
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rising-signs-2/
http://khaldea.com/planets/merc_type.shtml
http://horizonsmagazine.com/Astrology/RetrogradePlanets.html
http://astrologyclub.org/birth-chart-interpretations/north-node-in-signs/
http://www.dancingwiththestarsastrology.com/chirpara.htm
http://teachmeastrology.com/midpoint-calculator/
http://astroblahhh.com/astrology/aspect_rating_calc_vB.shtml
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
Kind anon spare a read?
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_james.76674.31059.gif (112KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_james.76674.31059.gif
112KB, 748x1102px
How did I do?
>>
>>18180422
cap sun/aries moon paired with your autism fit in the last thread leaves me to believe anon was right, ur a butt
>>
File: astrochart.png (93KB, 596x526px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.png
93KB, 596x526px
Anyone can help with mine?
>>
>>18180422

from the other thread, i told you i'd read your chart, i'm looking at your fifth house give me a minute there's a lot going on there
>>
>>18180422

not even done, but there's a lot of promiscuity in your fifth house, and gambling

you have a tendency to abruptly enter and leave relationships, which can hurt people, neptune probably provides a bit of a veil for some of your actions

generally you're unlikely to be serious about most people

you might be into gambling, and good with numbers or music
>>
>>18180621

also you almost make a job out of partying, a lot of effort goes there, considering this house has nearly all of your planets it's likely a big one

and capricorn implies you have set goals for the things you enjoy in your leisure and you're possibly making a living out of one of those activities

i've heard people say a lot of planets in your fifth house means a lot of kids, with all the promiscuity let's hope you don't have a bunch of bastards running around
>>
>>18180621
Good with numbers, yes, but never left a relationship without a good reason, and not without a great deal of heartbreak myself.
Sure, had a couple of strictly platonic stuff, but was straight forward with that, but every relationship I've been in (3 total) were all very serious to me.
>>
>>18180648
lmao thanks for the reading, anon. Seriously though, I'm super shy. I hate even going to birthday parties. Pretty much just go to school, play sportball, go to math club, go home. if you already think I'm a disgusting faggot, you probably do now.
>>
>>18180651
>>18180656

well it's capricorn so maybe you've got an interesting midlife crisis ahead of you, capricorn and saturn tend to be a later years sort of thing and your fifth house is unusually packed

but it's astrology can't be right all the time

could be me too i avoid capricorn charts usually idk why, but i don't like reading them

i would look into the fifth house if i were you, stelliums usually are significant, and you might pull something better out of it than me especially because it might need more time than i gave it to figure out what cancels out what

>>18180656

i don't think anything of you really, people like what they like, i can't judge most of what i do involves drugs and alcohol

i wrote a song for my fiance earlier, but i was high and that took five minutes, she loved it though
>>
File: ass.gif (95KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
95KB, 748x1026px
still looking for a reading on this if anyone feels up to it
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 651x436px
>>18180407
Anyone wanna give me a reading please?
>>
>>18180422
>moon absolutely wrecked in VIII

Not the best health, likely for a mental reason.
If you are male I see trouble with a female relative.
I would not count on a good inheritance, either you'll get nothing or get something that will cause you trouble.
>>
>>18180826

damn you have saturn in your pleasure house, that's rough

do you feel like there's a lot of things that you want, but can't achieve? like you're always on the outside looking in? were your parents critical of you and your interests growing up?

saturn in the fifth house suggests you desperately want love but have a tough time feeling like you deserve it, and a hard time with self expression and connecting to people

you're likely to be shy and detached when it comes to making connections, or superficial rather than forming the deep bonds you'd like to make

you also may have a hard time being spontaneous, and having fun you might be too serious and reserved to know how to let go (possibly due to insecurities)
>>
Can someone please tell me why cancers are universally shit on?
>>
>>18181022
>cancer

Cancer.
>>
>>18181022

i've only known two cancers, my grandfather and a pretty good friend, never had any issues with them or noticed the emotional thing

my friend in particular is one of the least outwardly emotional people i've ever met
>>
File: IMG_201609273_112820.jpg (736KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201609273_112820.jpg
736KB, 748x1102px
I'll just repost mine if anyone wants to waste their time reading it :/ I'm way too interested in this stuff and I know next to nothing. Thanks in advance
>>
>>18181059

mom problems?
>>
>>18181063
No more than your average person I think
>>
>>18181020
I tend to spend a lot of my time feeling trapped and isolated even if I shouldn't necessarily. When I do try and connect with people I usually become detached and disinterested, which I think makes me kinda shitty to be around. Growing up my parents were sorta restrictive about what I did or where I went and I've never had many friends.
>>
>>18181022
It's just a weird sign for men because it tends to give a gentle, caring personality and often some kind of feminine physical trait (often something you don't immediately notice though. Delicate hands for example are kinda common though).
>>
>>18181022
crybabby faggots

but that's water signs in general
>>
>>18181086

i asked since saturn in the 4th house is indicative of issues with a woman usually the mother

>>18181105

yeah that's all fifth house saturn on an aquarius cusp issues

with a fifth house saturn working on yourself from within should be able to help you deal with your external surroundings once you learn to master the parts of yourself that isolate you then you can have more fulfilling relationships with other people

it's a bit of a lonely position to say the least, you're the first person i've seen with it

my fifth house is aquarius as well, but i have jupiter there

just some non-astrology advice here starting out with being social late in life is hard for people, but that doesn't equate with it being impossible or you being too damaged to have that
>>
>>18181174
Oh ok thanks :) can you tell anything else about me or is my chart a dud?
>>
>part of fortune is in 5th house
>never had a strong urge to have kids or anything

what even is this? am I defective?
>>
>>18180703
Thanks, anon. Will do.
Good luck with your grill.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 750x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 750x990px
anyone wanna give me a reading as well?
>>
That all lines pretty well with what I've been thinking lately, so thanks for that. Are there any redeeming qualities on my chart? I could use some good news.
>>
>>18181269
meant for >>18181174
>>
>>18181261
>all that Capricorn

>>>/trash/
>>>/out/
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 236x175px
Water monkey here, bizzawlin and pop-n-lockin'
>>
>>18181278
:,-(
>>
>>18181190

probably if i gave it a look and remembered what i told you, i'll check it out

>>18181191

not wanting kids now says nothing about how you'll feel later

>>18181233

no problem, just figured you might find it interesting

thanks, we might need it lot of stuff is in the process of changing in the next couple of days

>>18181269

there's positive things in every chart, i'll read more for you though
>>
>>18181059

looks like you're a peaceful person, likeable person who might take things out on yourself and repress a lot of your anger leading to outbursts
>>
>>18181386
Thanks a lot. I was >>18181063 and you asked me if I had any mom problems.
>>
>>18181272

your first house tells me that in spite of those issues you're a beautiful person in some way, venus is there and the sun so you have a lot of presence too the aquarius would also make you unique

those are all good qualities, even if you don't know how to use them yet
>>
>>18181397
Wow thanks that's pretty interesting to hear and accurate too
>>
>>18181407

yeah i didn't actually get around to reading your 4th house it was just a question based on a quick glance at saturn

i found it interesting since saturn is harsh but the moon is nurturing and they were both in a house of female figures

but there's a lot more in that house past my first impression i didn't read it
>>
>>18181416

your sun is trine your moon and your mars is square saturn, that's where i found it
>>
>>18181418
haha, harsh but nurturing is a pretty accurate description of my mother
>>
>>18181410
So much I don't know and yet so much to address.. Thank you, though.
>>
File: senpaireadpls.png (273KB, 658x907px) Image search: [Google]
senpaireadpls.png
273KB, 658x907px
what do?
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_j_d.10086.13636.gif (137KB, 748x1031px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_j_d.10086.13636.gif
137KB, 748x1031px
Why are all my shit on one side of the circle? Does this mean that I'm gay?
>>
>>18181482
yes
>>
>>18181485
cool! I always had second thoughts, but I like men so damn much :-)
>>
>>18181423

oh, it didn't occur to me it was two sides of one person

her harsh side must be problematic then, is she hard to please? have really high standards?

i'm asking because saturn is a very harsh planet, and the house its in is usually important

though all things considered i imagine you learned a lot from her

when i'm feeling a little less lazy i'll look that house up a bit, i don't do this just based all on memory because i don't know much other than how to read it

>>18181431

no problem, the way your chart is laid out, just based on those two houses it seems like you should have plenty within you to work with and all your work needs to come from within yourself

so when you think about it like that you have everything you need, and you've already started because all you need to do to start something is be aware of it and put any amount of time or thought into it

continuing is the harder part

you just have to learn to see the good parts of yourself, and try sharing them with people

it might be uncomfortable at first and you might make mistakes, but it'll be worth the effort later

sometimes you can't see how important something is until you're past it
>>
>>18181292
Fun Fact: '92 was a year water monkeys were born in.
>>
>>18181511
Yeah she has pretty high standards and is super religious so she holds everyone to that I suppose but overall I don't mind because she does it with good intentions. On an unrelated note is it weird that my signs are only in houses 11- 4? Does the fact that I've missed out on an entire side of the chart mean anything bad?
>>
>>18181482

only the mars-neptune line
>>
>>18181537

whether or not something is good or bad is just a matter of perspective, it's not an objective thing

charts are full of positive and negative traits, and positive and negative life experiences, whether or not the sum of it is good or bad is subjective

and really it's just always going to be both

things like what astrology is supposed to discuss aren't really black or white
>>
File: 1474549231007.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1474549231007.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
>>18181518
Feels pretty okay man
>>
>>18181537

yeah your chart says you're balanced, i think the first house? i know i did a reading, but i haven't been sober for most of today including now so i have no idea

but if you read your own chart you'd find that
>>
>>18181572
I'm really new at this and have no idea how to read charts, that's why I posted it here.
>>
>>18181623
I put plenty of links in the OP for you to do your own research and find out more

I implore you to look into it
>>
>>18181623

i said that just so you know it's something you could learn to read yourself and see exactly what i did

i suppose i haven't had a reading in a while, but i imagine it's more interesting when you've read your own chart as well
>>
>>18181623

it doesn't take long, a lot of the information is in the chart itself parts of it are its own key

the symbols for the planets are listed along with their names, if you forget look at the key and so are the symbols for the signs usually too

the symbols of the aspects aren't there just get a different key

charts are like maps, but with a person and a story in them instead of mountains and lakes
>>
>>18181482

i actually did read somewhere today that mars-neptune aspects are often associated with gay men, found long discussions about it looking up my own chart

my aspect is a different one than yours though, conjunct not square and the gay thing is only half true in my case

but since you asked

your mars -neptune square says that you have a hard time feeling confident, you imagine things that can go wrong and it eats away at you

you fear rejection and criticism

and the possibly gay part is you're into sexual experimentation and are pleasure seeking
>>
>>18181712

this aspect also makes you giving by the way, you put others before yourself
>>
>>18181445

do you argue a lot? your mars is square mercury
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 748x1024px
I feel like there's something important I'm supposed to do but I also feel terrified to do it and I don't exactly know what this something important is.
>>
1st time I try this... fascinated by how this works even though everything tells me not to listen
>>
>>18181905
haha I should've asked already but can someone give me a read please?
>>
>>18181877
Are you in some sort of legal field/plan to be?
>>
>>18182053
Haha, no. But everyone always says something about my sense of justice when they see my chart.

Kicker is, when translated my name means "Righteous/Just"
>>
>>18181877

chiron is in your 9th you have trouble committing yourself to new ideas and change even though you encourage growth in others

at least once in your life (with a pluto first house it's likely more, btw i have chiron in the 9th and pluto in the first too) you'll go through a major life change that will affect all your beliefs and ideas (been there myself)

this placement is indicative of someone who could be a good teacher, you like helping people expand their minds, though with neptune and uranus in your third house it's not necessarily in a formal setting

chiron here means you should consider going in the direction you feel pulled rather than the one that's comfortable (this is true for me in regards to the reason i'm here personally)

you also have mars here which can be indicative of travel to other places, and growth through that

this placement suggests that you have the ability to channel your energy into higher education (maybe uranus and neptune in your third just gave you a hard time with paying attention and daydreaming that interfered when you were younger? i have them in my third house as well, they're lifelong for me) and you might publish something a lot of people would read (your mercury placements would add some depth to this part of the reading if you want to do further research)

mars here is also indicative of you being a good teacher

this placement can go two ways with teaching either formal subjects or something like missionary work

try not to be too narrow minded in your views (this placement in conjunction with chiron show that, in my case it's a tendency to hold off on fully believing or having faith due to a fear of commitment with ideas, but in your case mars is here which can do that)

cancer is your house cusp here, and teaching is stressed again, other people see you as a caring, nurturing authority figure (spirituality is also stressed here, but may come from you in a parent role)
>>
>>18182070

i didn't notice the justice in your chart, but i didn't even notice your sun sign or anything honestly, i saw your 9th house and pluto in your first, so i based my reading on that

but if justice is a strong theme in your chart you would do well as a teacher like your ninth house suggests, being just is important when you're teaching groups of people especially younger (which might draw you in because of the cancer cusp)
>>
File: astro.png (156KB, 1012x1034px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
156KB, 1012x1034px
hello, can someone please explain my chart?
>>
>discovered today my brother is a Leo/Virgo cusp
>with Scorpio moon

...whelp, i won't lie it makes perfect sense but, whelp...
>>
>>18182930

i'm on that cusp too, but aries moon
>>
>>18182939
The cusp is fine enough, but the Scorpio moon is what tips him into "cunt" status.

An Aries moon with that would make you more fiery and confident, albeit kinda abrasive. That's probably the best Commander mix you could have; natural born leader.
>>
>>18182955

i hate the responsibility of being in charge, i hate making decisions and i can be lazy on top of all of that (i suppose that would make someone point out the libra rising)

i am abrasive though, i can be anyway, or really soothing either one and once someone is used to me i'm less abrasive

i have mars in my third house and a lot of mars aspects too so that shows up a lot in my chart especially me being impulsive and not thinking much before i do and say things

but i also have pluto in my first house and a lot of sun aspects (trine neptune, sextile pluto, square saturn, with minor hard aspects to the moon, venus, and mars)

but i could see what you probably mean about him being a cunt, in my case it's that i can be an asshole and dumb as shit due to a lack of thought rather than intelligence
>>
>>18181905

ok so the first thing i noticed is you have saturn in your tenth house, which means possible issues with authority figures and possibly trouble pursuing your passions (this can change later in life)

you work hard at trying to prove yourself and show responsibility, maybe you're a bit of a control freak as well in spite of being vulnerable to criticism

your sun there says when you speak of yourself you tend to emphasize your achievements, status is very important to you and that goes hand in hand with your need to prove yourself

you have a tendency to define yourself by your career, what you do for a living and how other people perceive it

you have a desire to be noticed, recognized, if you have awards you flaunt them if you don't you want them

you have a tendency to play it mostly safe (but not too safe aquarius is here so you're more original than that)

give me a minute and i'll get to the rest of that house i'm about to smoke
>>
File: astro_2ga4s.gif (157KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2ga4s.gif
157KB, 748x1102px
can you take a look at this as well? kind regards.
>>
>>18183090
awesome greatly appreciate it!
>>
Can i get a look on my chart?
>>
>>18183173

no problem, i have a lot to do but i can't do any of it right now so i have some time

i was up to aquarius right? you want your work to be recognized rather than you

you want it in the public eye, and you have a strong longterm goal, a vision

you want or have career that focuses on the future in some way

your last planet in the 10th is mercury, it's a good placement for careers and makes you capable of a lot of multitasking

you're good at writing, and you speak carefully

you're a bit serious, but you're a good speaker you know how to get your message across

journalism would be a good outlet for your ideas, anything in the media really you're a good communicator

you're good at math as well

your mercury placement means people perceive you as an intellectual, a lot of people

this doesn't promise fame, but your ideas are likely to be respected

this may also cause friction between you and other people
>>
>>18183125

you have saturn in your 12th house

hardworking planner, you plan everything, you plan everything to try to control your life because you have a hard time controlling your emotions

internally you obsess about the past so you plan everything and throw yourself into work to get away from that

and you constantly compare everything you have now to everything you used to have, and you struggle with letting go and being spontaneous

this can cause problems in relationships as well

you want to be in control of everything

your 12th house goes on, but i'm just going to be honest with you here if you relate to this part of your chart then you really need to chill for a second

especially if you're half as emotional as your chart says
>>
File: 2457662608679.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457662608679.gif
14KB, 500x600px
anyone able to read this for me?
are there any memes about sagitariuses?
>>
File: astrology.jpg (145KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
astrology.jpg
145KB, 500x663px
>>18182790

pls anons, give me a reading, heres a pretty picture
>>
File: IMG_1949.gif (98KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.gif
98KB, 748x1102px
analyze me

how fucked am i with that pisces in saturn plot
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (72KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
72KB, 670x473px
Can someone help me with this?
>>
>>18182790
the Stars say you are an needy attention seeking faggot
>>
>>18183362

the alabe charts are kind of shitty, but if you get one from the link in op i'll give you a reading
>>
>>18183544

saturn in pisces is generational, the saturn you're worried about is your 6th house and since houses go by the starting cusp that's aquarius
>>
>>18183652
thx
>>
>>18183544

btw since i started for you i'll finish aquarius here means you might get bored easily with work, you need to be doing something unique that interests you or you aren't happy

you might have issues with your nerves, and could do well in a stem/tech career

whereas pisces here just says stress from work directly affects a person, that they don't make good bosses, that a need to be happy is there and suggests spiritual work or something creative (i have pisces here that's how i know)

the saturn you're concerned with gives you a strong work ethic, but you may have difficulties at jobs and can be critical and demanding about the work done (both from yourself and other people)

in spite of getting bored easily you might have a tendency to get stuck in jobs you hate

you might feel underappreciated as well
>>
>>18183783
welcome!
>>
File: connorsbirthchart.png (169KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
connorsbirthchart.png
169KB, 948x948px
>>18180407
would very much appreciate a reading. intense honesty desired. am i fucked, am i cucked, am i whats up w/ good luck approaching, or am i stuck and a good for nothing?
>>
File: Astrochart.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Astrochart.gif
50KB, 670x471px
Would really appreciate a reading, never had one before so I would like some insight.
>>
File: antithesis.jpg (283KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
antithesis.jpg
283KB, 748x1102px
I don't know if it's depressing or confusing... or both.
>>
>>18184157
connecting w/ other people is difficult for you. although you desire deep, emotional, loyal connections you are inhibited from such until you discipline yourself to a more intense, honest, emotionally intelligent expression, and sex drive. this discipline that needs to be learned is directly opposite your values and pleasure, so it is no easy task. their is a lot of tension between your values and what you feel you ought do. you value the home (tho, you're most likely from a broken home, dad relationship is strenuous if this is the proper time) and consistency, yet you need to focus more on the emotional realms than the mundane. you have unfinished business in your home that is important for your home security of mind to try to fix. capable speaker, and fun to be around, at least you try to be, but you can be very critical of people, and rub them the wrong way. you need to have the courage to critique, but still love. dont let the noticing of people's flaws stop you from appreciating their overall presence. your moon being in the 12th propels you into the world that is hidden. should spend time alone often, and when you are w/ people you will naturally want to tell what youve been learning in gregarious fashion. hope it helped cheers
>>
>>18184237
music, and performing should be developed. you could go far, though it wont be easy. but i suppose it never is
>>
Tell me my flaws, please.
>>
>>18184274
dont know where you're at in the process, but you are--at heart--unrealistic and may be trapped in limiting philosophical belief system. intense sex drive, may have tendency to scare women w/ this expression. speak slow, over-emotional and self-righteousness should be watched...good luck brutha
>>
>>18184299

Pretty spot on. Care to tell me how you came to this conclusion?
>>
>>18184225
i love how we're all scorpio moons on here. too fuckin funny. ima leo sun, scorpio moon. i like to think were blessed. although that shits hella hard to control and i feel like im loosing it, especially just after something good happens to me, but it feels good to shake from intensity of feeling. when i talk to other people that shit just doenst happen to them. the extreme bad sucks a bag a dicks, but the extreme goods are a blessing. tryna get on my performance game, so i can utilize this intensity more constructively. i cant hold a chump job for my life
>>
>>18184315
nicee. unrealistic is due (in part) to sagitarius ascendant w/ saturn in the first. also combined w/ leo sun. you look for the ideal. you desire to be a benevolent, graceful leader whom is loved by his followers. you then desire to return the love, hopefully :) the intense sex drive bc you got moon in scorpio, w/ mars in aries. since moon in the 12th you're uncovering the garbage bin of the human psyche and in this case sex drive. speak slow, bc mercury in cancer, opposite neptune. over-emotional=cancer mercury, scorpio moon. self-righteous bc fire/water combo w/ sag ascendant.
>>
>>18184334
and i dont mean garbage bin, in a bad way. you have the potential to know hidden info/motivations/intentions that most people will never understand, unless maybe you help them ;)
>>
>>18184339
>>18184334

Thank you. How long have you been doing this and where did you learn?
>>
>>18184354
2-3 years i think. i read a lot (do you want req.'s), study charts of the famous, friends, etc. also take lessons from a professional in my area. scorpio moon. mars in gemini. i literally had/have to know
>>
>>18184363

not them, but damn that's a long time
>>
>>18184363

I would like some required reading, very beginner here.

How did you track down a professional in your area?
>>
File: chart.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
how fucked am i scale of 1-10
>>
>>18184369
maybe you're a quicker learner than i and could do it faster. good luck
>>
File: memechart2.png (36KB, 566x641px) Image search: [Google]
memechart2.png
36KB, 566x641px
Hey can a kind anon read mine? I've never had one of these and i'm really curious yo
>>
>>18184376
steven forrest is good. the inner sky and changing sky are essential. tracy marks is good for psychology/consultation. noel tyl's kinda a dick, but his book vocations is an authority. also stephen arroyo is good for theory. the karma, transformation one. Bill Tierney's the dynamics of aspect analysis. essential. the houses by howard sasportes. youll be pretty good after that, and can just specialize in what you know is missing after that.....as for meeting a professional. i was obsessed. thankfully Thee found me a professional. idk man, scower your area. yelp, ask around, i have to travel two hours to meet w/him so widen your search. good luck
>>
>>18184322
Whoa, finally someone who gets it. Pretty accurate.
Don't know about the blessed part, living with extreme ups and downs and always feeling like you're on the verge of insanity is not cute... There are days that I've got no idea what I should do with my life. But yeah, it's fucking hard to control and it's annoying that people can't read me even when I'm straightforward to them (which is funny, because it doesn't take me much time to understand others).
Well, it is what it is...

Thanks for taking a look at my chart. :)
Have a good weekend, leo-scorpio bro.
>>
>>18184379
probably feels like a 9--aye sheila? but honestly you have a lot of powerful potential. it's gunna take significant, consistent energy to achieve your goals (teaching, public speaking, politics, administrator), but you are optimistic. youll do it. i know maintaining balance is tough, and you proabably feel like you're being stretched too thin, but as you refine your message to the world, you will discover people like what you have to say philosophically. maybe not now, i dont know where your at in your development (progression charts) but your life is completely in your own hands. completely. you probably feel victimized by the world, but it doesn't help you to identify as a victim. not saying you do, just dont it will save you a lot of time. and since you have mars coonjunct your sun your going to naturally be abrasive, even when you're not trying to be. focus on your will, in effort to help people on a large scale. im actually very excited for you!! you have great leadership potential. good luck
>>
>>18184421
relationship counselor?
>>
>>18184418
i consider it a blessing bc we have access to the most-ish personal powerr. of course it comes at a cost. have a nice weekend to brutha. Good luck! we got this!
>>
>>18184394
no meme for you ;) busy. ill do it ina bit tho
>>
>>18184237
>>18184246
Its scary and uncanny, yet exciting how accurate you are. Spot on. Thank you so much. I'm saving this one.
>>
>>18184533
cheers m8. good luck
>>
File: confirmed NEET.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed NEET.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
any insights? i read some sites about the houses
but have no idea what the green red or blue lines means and the lined square
>>
>>18184421
this is the nicest thing I've been told in a long time. Also very accurate. Thank you. I am, indeed, stretched pretty thin, and at a really transitional point in my life. I really needed to hear a solid "you can do it", especially from a stranger with no expectation to tell me so.
>>
File: natal.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
19KB, 480x640px
pls someone tell me anything
>>
>>18184394
purple-green. develop the yellow. 274822. falopian frappe id say, drink to doomsday, playing roomscape--skating brazenly towards some new places, faces, some irreplaceable. drunk chasing skunk, listening to funk off your top bunk dont blink rethink fleeing frying, no denying you're rewriting routine. darkness in the sink, telling tales from your dreams from your splean explaining everything perfectly. sometimes absurdly, more like absurdly, ina hurry w/ fury, but you're not furious. curious
>>
>>18184556
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS,,,,,analogy. lol. you got this!
>>
>>18184593
*metaphor
>>
>>18184574
you dont know your exact birth time? just by having a cancer sun and scorp moon, brutha you live in the emotional realm. speak up more. really need the exact time tho, for good info. good luck. cheers
>>
>>18184550
green, red, blue lines etc. are the aspects. how the planets interact w/eachother. if your interested, a great book explaining them thoroughly is bill tierneys, dynamics of aspect analysis. houses are the real life divisions of your individual physical life. how things will be for you in that area, youu will be/think/feel/your planets will be a certain way, but the houses are your life. how the houses act tho is majorly affected by the rulling planet, so it's all interconnected. 1st house pisces your personality interacts with the world, and what you aspire for personality-wise, is calm, dreamy, non-confrontational, creative. alhough your much more realistic, consistent, and structured naturally being sun moon placements as your are, but 6th house is how you are in work, and service and your health. how your body does these things. you are different. your planets. sun moon mercury etc. hope that helped.
>>
File: peep.png (562KB, 1080x1441px) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
562KB, 1080x1441px
Not sure how good mine is
>>
>>18184662
thanks i may find that book sometime
>>
Anybody know why today felt so doomy?
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_ivan.13600.27354.gif (108KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_ivan.13600.27354.gif
108KB, 748x1102px
>>
File: chart.gif (138KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
138KB, 748x1102px
Does anyone feel like reading mine? :) Please!
>>
File: do me please-1.png (356KB, 431x566px) Image search: [Google]
do me please-1.png
356KB, 431x566px
Can somebody read mine please
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_alex.20619.61693.gif (140KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_alex.20619.61693.gif
140KB, 748x1102px
Read my shit plz.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_alex.21250.11276.gif (150KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_alex.21250.11276.gif
150KB, 748x1102px
>>18185143
With time.
>>
File: chart.png (65KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
65KB, 670x472px
I posted my chart a thread or two ago and got that I was prone to outbursts of anger which doesn't really apply to me. It generally takes a lot to make me angry. I would love another reading. I'm trying to learn how to read charts so I can help out and better interpret my own.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-01-16-04-11.png (737KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-01-16-04-11.png
737KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone care to read my chart?
>>
>>18184382

oh i didn't mean it like that, i just found the amount of time and effort you put into this impressive

i have a hard time with most things and effort, especially longterm and for me giving out readings (i'm one of the people doing it) is more a learning experiment than anything, and the rest is a long story no one cares about

i just found you impressive especially since unlike me, you look at the entirety of a chart, whereas i look at whatever jumps out at me as soon as i see it

what do you find most interesting about doing readings? i'm asking because for me it's been getting positive reactions to readings it's been most of them after hardly any time, and then my own chart makes sense, it bothers my inner desire to not accept any of this because i never used to give it any thought

>>18184322

not me, aries moon and a virgo, i have pluto in the first with my libra rising and a leo mercury though
>>
>>18184684

no such thing as a good or bad chart, but i'll give you (and anyone else i can get to) a reading later since i have a few hours of being trapped in a car ahead of me
>>
>>18184740

just in general? yesterday was fine for me, nearly finished packing to move (i'm not sure how but my fiance and i can't ever manage to get anything done ahead of time, we're getting out of here in a few hours and still have things to do) and good sex

more exciting and promising than anything

maybe you're just feeling depressed? or if you need an astrological reason different things affect different signs differently so something happening might mean doom for you, but not for me
>>
File: 42601046dcd891774475ba6212c7fe18.jpg (191KB, 1185x638px) Image search: [Google]
42601046dcd891774475ba6212c7fe18.jpg
191KB, 1185x638px
>>18184580
wat
>>
File: 1474244952444s.jpg (2KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1474244952444s.jpg
2KB, 125x101px
>>18184441
did you ever get anything??
>>
>>18186164

post a better chart if you want a reading
>>
>>18186162
idk, for some reason i felt compelled to write this like i did. i dont think directness is your style--perhaps
>>
>>18185880
i like doing reading bc i learn a lot about the querent. it helps me understand where people are coming from, and give more compassion. it also helps me make sense of real-world encounters where i can feel certain things are happening, but i dont fully understand them, so i look at their chart (if i can) and to try and figure out the feeling. also looking at my own chart was my initial reason of interest....for readings i try to focus on practical info, and just feel my way through the experience, to say what needs to be said.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_kurt.64619.31795.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_kurt.64619.31795.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
can I post mine?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
>>
>>18184684
intimate relationships are essential for your happiness. possibly w/ both genders, although you need to focus more on your self, and not just the people you care about. you dont like change and are fighting a certain feeling of collapse that feels imminent. constantly lurking over your sexual feelings, but your optimistic. you wanna be light-hearted and laugh it off, and that is your strength, although you will need to confront this feeling of collapse and despair, your biggest weapon in this confrontation will be your hidden optimism. your inquiring mind. focus more on your self, you're probably giving your energy away too often. for your career you're gunna need to embrace and discipline your emotions, dreaminess and creativity, so that you have a better understanding of yourself and then you will need to be persistent in your pursuits. relationship counseling, politics, teaching sex classes or something, gynecologist for the stars if you work real hard.
>>
>>18186542
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
im not totally certain everything i say is correct, but i believe it works, not that i can work-it fully. if you catch my drift...well never know anything(Plato). but this seems to work, so im going to ride this pony as far as i can go. faith is required for anything man. you also cant prove their isnt a God mind-you. i dont want this thread to degenerate into G-o-d debate. hope all is well w/ you. peace
>>
>>18186542
either everything has meaning, or nothing has meaning, no one will know which is in fact true. i prefer not to be nihilist. thanks for the info. definitely interesting
>>
>>18186164
yee, he got got
>>
>>18184778
intelectually discriminating, you oscillate between intense emotional extremes. dont be too critical of yourself and others, also yyou have lots of unfinished business in the home, and will not find fulfilling career until you confront these household issues. this will be doubly frustrating bc you really want to use your personal power in career. to debate, to inquire, to be correct, but first you need to deal w/ your self-esteem issues, learn to control your emotions (i might be saying this as a trick, bc to get control, you need to relax and find a source inside yourself for help), and deal w/ your family turmoil. what happened w/ your siblings? hopefully nothing too bad. also for you, get used to working. learn to enjoy the pleasure of a hard-days work, and youll be on a sure-fired path to success. though dont let it stifle your joy! talking about dreams, aliens, /x/ stuff is where you can really thrive. try to use these skills, and make a career out of them. people will love to hear your words if you can not be so critical.
>>
>>18184987
your very specialized, potent personality who unfortunetly needs to balance these extreme feelings that oscillate between despair and ecstacy. luckily you will be aided by people you need to meet! interact w/ your community, network gallantly, you will meet just who you need to! people will want to help you learn to confront your own subteranean criss-crossings. watch your projections onto other people. you may be self-sabotaging yourself if you're not confronting you inner demons, and being honest w/yourself. learn to express yourself honestly, despite opinions. hope the father situation is alright. probably just a case of misunderstanding with each other. im sure he loves you. you just express yourselves differently, and need different things. hopefully it's not worse than that. balance is essential. but only balance through accurate assessment of what needs balancing, your tumultuous emotional brain. it is essential you explore the worst parts of yourself actively, and nobly. their may be a govt. job in it for you down the road. a good one...good luckX9k
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 640x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 640x863px
>>18186499

i get that, for me it's been more that a bunch of shit happened, and after years of directionless curiosity i figured i'd start trying to figure things out from the basics and so on

it's complicated

i've glanced at my fiance's chart, but i haven't fully read it, not sure why but i don't care for the idea of it, seems intrusive

i know her basics (sag sun, aries moon, aquarius sun, scorpio mercury and venus, mars in pisces) so i suppose i know her house cusps as a result but for the most part i don't know her chart well

other than that just mine and random people here have been all the readings i've done, and i know my chart best of course not entirely done with it (i'm curious if you don't mind telling me what you get out of my chart, i've yet to be able to hold one of my own readings up to someone else's)

i've known people who are into giving readings, but i don't currently speak to any of them, they've all been women who have either wanted to have sex with me or did eventually

which figures since i've recently decided to accept some of the things that have happened in my life and learn a little
>>
>>18186674
i could see the intrusive part. i dont like doing it on significant-other unless i were to be contemplating proposing for her hand in marriage, like you've done. good luck btw! i hope yall stand the test of time. is that her chart (pic). if so she a certified qt im sure. nicee anon...as for the women tryna bang you. thats scandalous ethos...anyways your chart was scorpio moon@21 degrees, leo sun@1 degree sag ascendant@3?
>>
>>18186697

we've been engaged for a long time, haven't actually gone through with marriage, but neither of us thinks it's that important because we've lived together about ten years at this point and have been together longer

since hs

but yeah it's definitely intrusive feeling to read her chart, if she asked that'd be one thing otherwise nah

but thanks for the luck, we're moving today so we'll need it

that's actually my chart funny enough, she's a sag
>>
>>18186528

You are emotionally distant and unavailable, but don't really see this as a problem as it adds up to your confidence. Still, though you are ice cold on the surface, you are haunted by very strong emotions you have a hard time pinpointing - alexithymia, the inability to conceptualize or voice out emotions, could even be the case.

You enjoy deep and lenghty pursuits and are likely interested in some specific lineage or tradition of spirituality or science. The gears of your mind turn slowly but surely, and it takes a lot to make you change your mind.

Your body develops slowly, and you are a late bloomer in this sense, hitting puberty later than your peers. Mentally you also mature slowly.

A large chance of mental problems of some kind.

A good chance of getting quite wealthy, though this too might take time.

Do you have/had imaginary friends? A total shot in the dark, but I'm curious.
>>
>>18185188
They probably picked out the saturn-mars square, but charts must always be looked at as a whole.

You have an authorative or commanding presence, and this can be repellant to women. Do you come from a broken home, divorced parents?

You are very devoted to self-improvement, and honest self-insight and self-critique is a strong side; you work to improve yourself, not to put youreself down. Though you inquire into things strongly and deeply, you also take your time. I think you'll be quite successfull in whatever kind of self-improvement, be it sorcery or weight lifting, you do.

You are a strong communicator, but this doesn't easily translate to personal relationships; you are well understood in academic or professional environment, but you can appear a tad bit over-critical in personal relationships. You can find love with people that you can talk to about deep interests, and can grow close through a deep intellectual connection.

To clarify a bit about the commanding presence; you sense easily what's going on in other people, but the problem is that you might be too up front and direct about it, thus intimidating others.

You are more of a scientist than an artist.
>>
File: astro2.png (150KB, 1496x2204px) Image search: [Google]
astro2.png
150KB, 1496x2204px
what does this say about me?
>>
>>18186906

i said it to a chart a couple threads ago, but not this one

i don't think

might've been high and responded to the wrong chart
>>
>>18186984
are you high now? why are you responding to me?
>>
>>18186974
that you're older than 99% of the people browsing here
seriously though, were you born in 1968?
>>
>>18186974
pick a number between 1 &10 pplz
>>
>>18186992

yeah, because you said "they were probably" and so on and i was explaining
>>
>>18185201
Can someone please read my chart?
>>
>>18185201
you really wanna be famous, especially recognized by the mom and dad. intense lover, can be violent. enthusiastic about life, see it as an adventure. traveling would be a good idea. youll meet your fella abroad while working. you need to focus on yourself, and improving your own skills if you want to be successful. also dont conform in career to what people want you to do. especially dad. dont sacrifice honesty for non-confrontation. sorry getting tired. hope it helps
>>
>>18187191
Thank you for going through the effort to do that. Everything you said relates well. I'm not too interested in the whole relationship thing, so we'll see what happens when I do eventually travel. :p

Where did you learn how to read charts? I would like to learn and delve deeper into astrology. :)
>>
File: astro.jpg (151KB, 568x652px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
151KB, 568x652px
Can someone read, please?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_j.22908.28982.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_j.22908.28982.gif
66KB, 670x471px
am i bound to having shitty relationships
>>
>>18187916
are you a femanon? it matters for your reading
>>
>>18187936
why yes i am
>>
>>18187904
make sure not to feel yourself to be a victim in this world. focus on your own efforts and skills, and dont conform to authority-figures, unless absolutely necessary. use both your voice and ears to confront your own and others' hidden motivations. speak past pretense and convey the uncomfortable truths you observe. w/ intimates spare no truth. combine emotionally and sexually. other people are going to be important in your life, but focus more on what you can do to make yourself better in this world. above all else you need to keep your mind busy learning, inquiring, talking, listening etc. know a little about everything, but do focus on something. also dont gossip. i cant tell where your mc is? hope all is well. cheers.
>>
>>18187916
leo moons are known for having many one-night stands. combined w/ you being a libra and having venus conjunct, im sure you are very pretty and attract a lot of male attention. maybe learn to be more discriminating in your pursuits. you do have a lot of unfinished business w/ your senpai in this life, so i have to ask--bad relationship w/ the father? also, your mars is conjunct your north node so your sex drive is naturally higher and more erratic. relationships are/will be a source of transformation for you. although you must be careful that you dont project your negative qualities, that you dont want to allow in your conscious psyche, onto your partner. be honest with yourself...to answer your question, you are not bound to shitty relationships, bc that would mean you are in fate's hands completely. focus on repairing your family relationships, on harnessing your star-power (people like you, capitalize on that, ethically of course), and continue to stimulate your mind learning, new and exciting info's. good luck. hope it helped. cheers.
>>
>>18187716
i sourced some great books earlier in the thread. scroll through and youll find it. good luck
>>
>>18187951
then tits or gtfo
>>
>>18187951
>>18188026
yeee. you know the rules
>>
File: Astro 2.gif (158KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Astro 2.gif
158KB, 748x1102px
How to fix my life?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_02_c.13644.12676.gif (53KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_02_c.13644.12676.gif
53KB, 670x471px
what does this all mean about me :/
>>
>>18188008
are you asking do I have a bad relationship with the father OR with my father.Besides that pretty spot on with everything else
>>
>>18188048
your personal father
>>
>>18188062
Not like bad as in abusive or emotional but he isn't in my life much(last time I spoke/saw him was on my graduation) I'm not super close with any of my family members.(also if it helps im single )
>>
>>18188041
introspection and alone-time. you are naturally resistant to change and that needs to change. at least once to refine your current path. don't feel like a victim, even if you were at one point, that mentality is just going to waste your time and make things worse. pay attention to your mental perceptions more, speak-up and inquire about/with people. college is a good idea for you, or at least some form of higher education. have the courage to speak about taboo topics w/ intimates. sex, death, hidden motivations, you have the ability to be a guiding light on such topics. do so with optimism, and exuberance. however, whatever you do, it's going to be an arduous path. deep inside you already know what you must do, and you might even be conscious of it now, but it is going to require daily, consistent effort. you are very capable, but once you've decided what you want to do w/ your life don't get frustrated w/ where your not. youll get there, and when you do you'll be people's bosses. in charge. cheers m8
>>
>>18187972
Thanks a lot, I'm going to meditate on this.
Is the mc the middle-up arrow? I believe it's on Libra.
>>
>>18188069
i obviously dont know the whole situation, but it would be a good idea to reach out. dont over-think it tho. a person needs their parents and you can really help him, and in-turn it will really help you. maybe just a simple i love you call every once ina while so he knows you care, if you dont already do that. if you do already, well, nevermind. in the next couple years tho that relationship is going to increase in importance.
>>
>>18186906
I do find myself not getting along well with other girls. My parents were married up until my father's death when I was 17. Thank you for the reading. It was fairly accurate save for the divorced parents and the scientist part. I actually am an artist.
>>
>>18188111
bro you got trip 1's. thats a sign of something if i ever saw it. merry meditating
>>
>>18188136
hmm Interesting to say in the least! I asked am i bound to crap relationships since so far my track record has been pretty shit.None lasting over 4 months & they leave me but realize later on that they shouldn't had done so.I was like damn is there something up lol
>>
>>18188153
you're young. youll get-it and find your dreamboat ;)
>>
>>18188173
haha thank you for taking the time out for this!Made my night
>>
File: astro.png (164KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
164KB, 748x1102px
How fucked am I?
>>
File: astro_b2_01_ari_hp.20475.27304.gif (22KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
astro_b2_01_ari_hp.20475.27304.gif
22KB, 640x500px
lemme hear it
>>
File: itmetho.gif (110KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
itmetho.gif
110KB, 748x1102px
Why the fuck is practically all my shit in Leo?

Anyway, I read some of the stuff they had on the website and it seems halfway accurate. If anyone wants to take a stab at reading it properly though, lemme know.
>>
>>18188524
embrace darkness, and by that i mean, embrace your emotions, intimacy w/ a significant other, leave no barrier. probe people's intentions. bring light, and fun to serious, solemn, taboo topics. you are here to lead people through the darkness..outlet that energy level, im sure you're a fire-cracker. i hope you do sports, or dance. people find you awesome and beautiful, probably get annoyed by your high energy levels, exuberance, and constant craving for the spotlight tho. learn to uplift others, and not just focus on yourself, and the attention you get. i hope you dance, or sing.
>>
>>18188572
maybe not fun to serious topics, but emphasize the good in a bad situation.
>>
>>18188332
im sure you are the homie! i hope life is not so bad. heart on the sleeve is an understatement for you. dont repress your love, although im sure easier said than done, cuz people can be real mean. ill add to this later. im sleepy. cheers m8
>>
>>18188524
Because you are a chosen alpha male and need to go out and find a worthy waifu.
>>
>>18188664
femanon tho
>>
>>18188595
thanks anon!
>>
>>18186870

thank you anon

>imaginary friends

when I was in my teen years i always daydream; being into exciting scenarios and adventures but due to that i was awkward to others so i kinda receded doing that
>>
File: help please.jpg (232KB, 748x1028px) Image search: [Google]
help please.jpg
232KB, 748x1028px
the curiosity is killing me
help me porfavor
>>
File: astro.jpg (240KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
240KB, 748x1102px
did i win or lose
>>
>>18188793
You take life and yourself very seriously.

Traditional and conservative values are important to you, especially in religion, despite you weren't brought up in a very traditional or conservative home - these are things you discover by yourself.

You are somewhat timid of others - you long for deep connection and don't care for small talk, but despite your seriousness you are emotionally a bit fragile and thus tend to hide away from public.

Your passion is for long term projects and life long learning. You are devoted in your pursuits, and through patient and dilligent practice are likely to not face any major setbacks.

You'd do well as a scholar or teacher.

Voluntary work might be beneficial in finding emotional balance.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_.39058.50078.gif (102KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_.39058.50078.gif
102KB, 748x1102px
Any examination would be nice.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_tom.54062.3367.gif (103KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_tom.54062.3367.gif
103KB, 748x1102px
>>18183759
Sorry for the late response.
Heres mine from the link, anyone/op able to read?
Thanks!
>>
File: chart.gif (149KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
149KB, 748x1102px
Would really appriciate a read of the chart.
Thanks in advance.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_marius.55797.16836.gif (104KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_marius.55797.16836.gif
104KB, 748x1102px
>>18180407
>>
>>18188572
I dance and sing when I'm alone, but I'm a bit too fearful of regretting it to do that sort of thing around others.
I appreciate the reading though.
>>
>>18188689
I was just going to mention that.
How'd you know I was a femanon?
>>
>>18189029
so accurate
thanks ;_;
>>
just woke up
mmmmm
oh wow
look im an aries

R talk to me again pls
ty

what happened while i was gone?
>>
>>18189874
Please just drink bleach already
>>
>>18189725
Mystical psychic powers.

Or he just saw the female symbol on the top left corner of the chart you posted implying such.

Believe as you wish, it's what women do anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: astro_2gw_02_anon.68668.11507.gif (107KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_02_anon.68668.11507.gif
107KB, 748x1102px
would really appreciate
>>
>>18189948
fuck no
>>
File: 1241241.gif (61KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
1241241.gif
61KB, 670x471px
>not having neat t-square
I would appreciate reading, part of me want to see world in flames and ride the wave of madness but on the other hand I have possibility of nice and cozy future after studies.
>>
>>18189410
You will have very hot girlfriend.
>>
>>18189482
materialistic, ambitious, able to work hard
talk big, attracting speech, counting only on himself, capability for developing enormous wealth and strong family bonds
>>
>>18189960
Ah, didn't look at the top of the chart.
Probably should've blocked that stuff out.

My bad. :T
>>
anyone still reading?
>>
File: IMG_0975.png (102KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.png
102KB, 510x510px
r8 my Saturn
>>
>>18181712
That's literally every human ever, what the f###
>>
>>18189410

it's alright, i've been busy anyway so it works out give me a minute and i'll see what i notice

>>18190146

except it isn't

personally i'm all for sexual experimentation, and enjoy it, but i know plenty of people who don't experiment or even like the idea of it (i don't get it, but it's true)

i don't imagine bad scenarios personally, or things that can go wrong, i don't think enough before anything for that
>>
>>18190146

i also don't fear criticism, it's bound to happen and i'm imperfect criticism is expected rather than feared for me

don't fear rejection either, bound to happen and not worth dwelling on

so that's not really everyone, that's you
>>
>>18190146
Than try your best with my results but I grantee you that nothing will be oddly specific; and ties that manage to seem so will be done of the tone of voice you see in my sentences. This is a fun idea but it's all pseudoscience in the long run that shouldn't be taken serious.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_anonymous.74571.20456.gif&res=100
>>
File: galactic_center_chart.jpg (263KB, 1097x730px) Image search: [Google]
galactic_center_chart.jpg
263KB, 1097x730px
Reminder that amateur astronomy and cosmology is infinitely more interesting than this geocentric crap.

Sure it doesn't stroke your egotistical self-centeredness, but it does give a true sense of awe and wonder that isn't artificial. Astrology shits all over that by turning the heavenly bodies into narcissistic future-fuckery.
>>
>>18190307

i can enjoy astronomy, cosmology, and physics they have nothing to do with astrology though

i used to think like you, part of me still does, and another part of me wishes i logically could completely still

but sometimes life happens, and "logical" narrow mindedness doesn't dictate reality
>>
>>18190307
this guy gets it
>>
>>18189720
Other peoples boxes are lame. If your not hurting anyone, have fun. Good luck
>>
>>18190233
Speak for yourself. I can be specific
>>
>>18190630
Thankfully. Praise Jesus. Hopefully astrology isn't blasphemy. Still figuring that out
>>
File: astro.jpg (229KB, 748x1027px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
229KB, 748x1027px
sorry for repost but any interpretation
>>
File: CHART for ME.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
CHART for ME.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
So I'm just now looking into astrology

I don't know where the fuck to begin, but here's this
>>
File: astro.gif (152KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
152KB, 748x1102px
I dont know what im looking at here.
>>
PSYCHIC ANONS ARE YOU HERE
>>
>>18189410

sorry meant to get to this sooner, but i've been busy with drugs and alcohol mostly

your 7th house suggests relationships will be a huge part of your life, and you'll be lucky with them it goes deeper than that but that's just a first glance throwing something out there

i'll do more later though since i kept you waiting
>>
>>18191076
You naturally take initiative when it comes to meeting new people or approaching others. You are popular with women mostly due to your confidence with them.

You are active in your community and possible a focal point for other people, also; you have a talent for organizing things, but you tend to delegate tasks to others as coping with stress in the long-term isn't your strong side.

You are drawn to spirituality and philosophy, but have some trouble concentrating on a given practice long enough to master it. You get into new things with tons of energy and enthusiams, but can get easily side-tracked by other, competing theories. You-ll do well to put your foot down with whatever your studying long enough to really get it before moving on. "He who chases to rabbits never catches one", amiright?

You've got a lot of potential for becoming an efficient and well-liked leader, likely with something to do with handeling large amounts of information.

Be sure to make sure you can relax enough and often enough, as stress might take it's toll on you otherwise.
>>
>>18191225
Your mother is a strong positive influence in your life even though you might not get along very well in personal terms; she might have been a single mother or otherwise a very prominent, strong figure in your childhood.

You are drawn to intellectuals and people older than yourself.

You are shy and rigid with romance, and strong serious personalities frighten you somewhat.

You don't adapt very well to sudden changes.

You are talented with technology and can grasp modern ideas without trouble.

There might be some health problem with your genital area - actually could be a lot of things. Could you do me a favor and tell me a little about your medical history so I can learn more about astro-diagnosis? Would be much appreciated even if you don't have an STD, lol.

You suppress your impulsive nature and might have violent fantasies or dreams.
>>
File: jan.png (47KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
jan.png
47KB, 532x502px
sup. and no I am not a crybaby because of the pisces shit but I do get angry very quickly
>>
>>18191581
You have a hard time adapting to the culture you were brought up in and might be a bit of an outsider - a punk or something. Your world view is highly ideal, and you have a hard time fitting this together with the world at large - your thinking is marginal and misunderstood by general public.

Are you a fucking real-life wizard? I get the feeling you would take on astral travel or lucid dreaming without much trouble.

One thing's for sure, you are extremely critical towards your fellow man and society at large. An important aspect for your mental well-being is to have a group of like-minded people where you can share your ideas, not in the sense of group masturbation and patting each other in the back but for critical talks and dialectics. Tim Leary said something along the lines "“Admit it. You aren’t like them. You’re not even close... Trust your instincts. Do the unexpected. Find the others…” I see this really applying to you. Yeah man, find the others. /x/ is a good start, right
>>
>>18186665
Thank you! It's pretty spot on, especially the father part!
>>
>>18193113
Well my mother passed away a few years ago, but I have a very close relationship with my father. No STDs and _nothing_ wrong with my genitals, lol. However I do have IBD, so that's a thing (better now though, biologics woo.) I've always been good with technology, so you got that right. I'm wrestling with modern societal ideals and my upbringing (Christian), but I've a place for both in my life still.

Right now I'm going through pretty much constant anxiety, however. Partly due to changes (school), but also due to other factors outside of my control (i.e. strong emotions) and pretty much being unable to pursue something related to those emotions.

tl;dr: shitposting is rapidly becoming unable to fill the void in my chest

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18193139
Sorry to hear about your mother anon.

A quick question about your birth time; are you sure it's 6pm sharp and not a little bit after? Seeing your moon is almost at the cusp of Virgo, it'd make sense to me seeing you've got IBD if your moon was actually in Virgo, which in medical astrology rules the bowels. Just a thought.
>>
>>18193166
Yes, actually. It probably was a little bit later in the night. My certificate doesn't state the exact time, and I asked my father and he doesn't remember the exact time but he knows it was 6-7 when I was actually delivered.

Since it probably was a little later, at what time should I adjust it to so that my moon reads as being in Virgo (for future reference)?

Again, thanks.
>>
>>18193183
the moon moves approximately half a degree in an hour, so it'd be almost 2 hours to have it Virgo - somehow I was thinking the moon would move faster than this, but I guess it doesn't. If you're really interested, a more experienced astrologer will be able to correct your chart - I don't really even know how they do it, actually. I'm a relative noobie with this, still.
>>
>>18193243
Funny, my sister recalls it being later at night by a few hours, so that might be more accurate. The median of what both of them say ends up at around where Virgo would pop up for my moon, so I might just go with that considering the relation with medical astrology.

All of this is really, really interesting to me and honestly kind of scary how much some of these things line up with my own life. Can't wait to go deeper into this particular rabbit hole ;)
>>
>>18193261
Glad to share some insights :) if medical astrology interests you, I heartily recommend reading Max Heindels "Astro-diagnosis" and "Message of the stars".
>>
Am I a sag or a cap?

idk anymore. Popular astrology lists me as a cap. I use cafeastrology
>>
File: squirrelbender.jpg (168KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
squirrelbender.jpg
168KB, 463x463px
>Be Leo
>She's a Scorpio
>Constant struggle for domination over one another
>Both in and out of the bedroom
>Just when I have her thoroughly whipped
>She pulls something underhanded

Such a rollercoaster, but I'm too addicted to quit.
>>
Hi im a libra
>>
>>18190630
go ahead i dont mind.
>>
>>18193117
>Mars in Aries
>gets mad easily

well... yeah

that's like saying the ocean has water

no shit

>>18193278
either way you're shit so does it really matter?

>>18193298
hi Libra

congrats on having a good sign
>>
>>18190233
can you do this one yet?
>>
>>18193294

>Just when I have her thoroughly whipped
>>She pulls something underhanded

Think that's more a consequence of her being a woman than a Scorpio.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_andrew.9237.42467.gif (107KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_andrew.9237.42467.gif
107KB, 748x1102px
Very lost here and am probably late to the thread
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 680x680px
>>18194846
>Mars and sun in Aries
>ascendant cancer

ur gross
>>
Who /ophiuchus/ here?
>>
>>18190233
can Op or someone please read mine already.
>>
>>18195483
no
>>
>>18195752
>:(
what if i apologize.
>>
File: chart.png (95KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
95KB, 670x471px
Tell me things please
>>
>>18195752
what if pay??
>>
>>18193130
>>18193130
Damn that's pretty good.

I was born into a biker gang, and since then I have had trouble separating myself from that and moving on. One of those cases where I don't feel like I belong with them and I don't feel normal when in normal settings. My views are often viewed poorly and misread. People get caught up in moments rather than looking at big pictures.

Don't know about Wizard, but I have had dreams where I would see myself sleeping. I would walk around and the air is thick like walking through snow. Everything looks normal, but kinda washed out like a photo with a filter. I have seen people from time to time, It's why I tend not to leave my side anymore when that happens. A couple of times it got a little too strange. One time I got grabbed by someone, Pulled away and my arm went through them, but it was like pulling through mud. Another time I was watching myself sleep and a woman kept walking past my room. One time she walked past and had a knife, then when she walked past again the knife had blood on it, then she looked at me and stared at my sleeping body for a while before I woke up. Don't know if that means anything or just something random.

Also thought is was kinda odd how my graph is very straight. Like a lot of overlapping lines that lead to the same area.
>>
File: leo.gif (108KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
leo.gif
108KB, 748x1102px
Can you tell mine pls
>>
File: Untitled.png (186KB, 734x840px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
186KB, 734x840px
First time doing this, no idea what any of this means. Can anyone elaborate?
>>
>>18196215
You tend to be rather self-center, and go into bouts of depression where you project the reason of this on to others, being highly critical of them.

You manage to be quite attractive to women, though long term relationships are difficult for you to maintain - chances are you have a lot of one night stands.

Psychology, sociology or other related people-sciences interest you - anthropology maybe?

You are relatively well-off financially, quite possibly own your own business or otherwise self-employed.

You are physically in good health, but as said above, depression is an issue.

You read into emotions well, and as long as your authority isn't questioned, can be fairly empathetic - but you get easily insulted if your knowledge or insight are questioned.
>>
>>18194846
You are rather erratic and impulsive, but in the same time not very confident, so you shy away and suppress your fire until it lashes out - and then you withdraw again.

You place the emotional well-being of others above your own, forgetting sometimes that you can only give of yourself when you've got something to give - remember to nurture yourself before nurturing others.

Your father might have been a bit of a tyrant.

Talking about your own feelings and the feelings of others is challenging but very rewarding - this is what others most appreciate about you, your ability to relate to how they feel and conceptualize it accurately. Even if you might struggle with the confidence to do so, this is definitely your strong side in communication - conceptualizing emotion.

Do you write poetry or short prose? You'd be good at that, i think - might also supply you a healthy venue to deal with negativity instead of stuffing it deeper down.
>>
>>18197199
find out your birth time faggot
>>
plz explain
>>
>>18197524
go on /lit/ brutha. post your novel/documentary when it's finished
>>
File: astro_2.82982.42984.gif (141KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2.82982.42984.gif
141KB, 748x1102px
Dunno if I'm too late for this but it'd be appreciated
>>
File: astro.gif (104KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
104KB, 748x1102px
A little late but hoping for a generous anon to help me read this
>>
>>18198142
>sun in Gemini
>mercury in Gemini

r u good at doing the wordings?
>>
File: chart.gif (146KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
146KB, 748x1102px
can someone please read this chart for me
>>
>>18198729
I have an MFA in writing, so kinda i guess
>>
>>18198781

Well hi there, birthday buddy. You're a day younger than I am

>>18198142
>>
>>18190233
pls.
>>
>>18199036
no
>>
>>18192981
All good man, I'vebeen busy with the same stuff.
Thats interesting about relationships because I have no interest in them due to being terrified of commitment to one.
>>
>>18200649

well the reading makes it seem like you'll find something special with one person in particular, but there's no guessing when or if it's true or not if it hasn't happened

it'd be scary as hell if astrology was 100% accurate anyway

being afraid of commitment is an issue i have too, it's different when you find someone who works for you

yeah that's my every day, but i was binging a little the past couple of days mostly just alcohol and weed,some heroin too
>>
File: ast.gif (108KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
ast.gif
108KB, 748x1102px
May I have a reading?
>>
File: desu.png (478KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
478KB, 750x927px
Any kind of information on it would be really appreciated
>>
Can I get a reading please?
>>
Can someone try his luck?
>>
>>18180407
No clue how to read this. Will learn, but in the meantime an outside opinion would be great.
>>
File: astro-charto.gif (97KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro-charto.gif
97KB, 748x1102px
>>18201472
>>
File: 2457667506066[1].gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457667506066[1].gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18180407
Can you take a look at mine. I almost never get a look, but personally I've felt I've had a contrasting personality.
>>
File: 2457667741252[1].gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457667741252[1].gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18202019
Sorry wrong chart;
>>
>>18200413
:((
>>
aries here
boss as fuck yknow what it is etc
i recently found myself into a libra girl
i feel she can be the wait for it the balance to my life

might not be up to my advances sexually
but shes taming the fuck out of me
idk if i like it or whatever
i know if she was mine id be loyal as fuck though

im in a dilemma
fuck do i do?
>>
>>18203207
kys
>>
>>18203264
you mean kiss her? i mean
i can try
kys sounds like kiss
i mean
shit

why would i kill myself when i'm like
one of the best guys out there
fucking rocks being aries, dude
you kill yourself
>>
>>18203305
can you please calm your autism?
>>
>>18203393
autism or no autism why would i calm anything for you

so tell me
is this libra chick good for me, fuck?
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_chelsea.26467.19020.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_chelsea.26467.19020.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
Sorry, I hope I'm doing this right. I'd like to know what sort of person I am. Also, should I take a chance with my Sag best friend who just decided to confess to me or stay with my Gemini of 3 years? I feel like I live in some dumb tv drama these days. Thanks everyone who's been doing all this work in this thread, you're all great.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 748x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 748x1023px
Still looking for a reading on this, if anyone would like to take a shot I'd appreciate it
>>
>>18203610
You've got a lot of creative energy, but this might express itself as a highly amped up sex drive rather than concrete work as an artist, as you tend to start out too many prjocets to finish and focus on one. You are highly sensual and touchy with people; are you a femanon? You keep a large part of your identity secret and enjoy an atmosphere of projecting an image of mystery, but this can also cause some anxiety and grief as a feeling of isolation, even though you likely have many friends. You might be a focal point for your group of friends and like being the center of attention - sometimes you over-indulge in yourself and can come off as self-centered. You are more of a hedonist rather than an ascetic philosopher-rype - watch out for sensual overindulgence, because addictions are real things and can be hard for you to shake.
>>
File: astro_2gw_02_jack.50086.12182.gif (94KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_02_jack.50086.12182.gif
94KB, 748x1102px
i dont understand this shit whats goin on with all this...
>>
>>18204097
You'll do good to find out your exact birth time. The houses are important in interpretation, and the houses are pretty much determined by the time of birth (eastern horizon at the time of birth = ascendant)
>>
File: astro shit.gif (150KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro shit.gif
150KB, 748x1102px
do me plz
>>
>>18200713
I've been drinking and doing md/ket.. can feel a collective comedown coming to kick me in the ass.. been a long time since I've done opiods never done heroim though.. I'm a little jealous, I've said I wont try it until im in a better headspace and won't get hooked.
Cheers for the reading man, wish you all the best
>>
Still around?
>>
>>18204534
You appreciate neat order and cleanliness not only in you home and surroundings but relationships; you can truly relax into a friendship or romance when you know more or less exactly what to expect and where things are heading and why. You can lash our verbally when people get "out of line" in this sense, and your mind is extremely analytical which can go from an asset to a weapon in an instant.

You are prude and like tradition - you attract like-minded people with little effort. Could be you are a part of some political party or similar association where you find a fulfilling social life that is, again, somewhat structured and perhaps hierarchical.

Your thoughts and ideas play a major part of your identity; you are into traditional forms of religion and philosophy, perhaps a devout, church-going, bible-reading christian? Anyways, you're not an anarchist but rather like and appreciate conservative values.

You like to work together with other people, and usually end up being the one taking charge of practical things, being an authority of sorts.
>>
File: image.gif (111KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
111KB, 748x1102px
wut
>>
>>18203780
This is so spot on, it's scary. Good job, anon. And yes, I'm a female but I've actually been having a really low sex drive lately which is causing problems with my partner any I. Any ideas why?
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_dennis.76554.12665.gif (107KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_dennis.76554.12665.gif
107KB, 748x1102px
>>
>>18205116
I dunno why but at least suck him off so the problem is solved
>>
>>18205116
Not him, but Venus 2nd square Uranus often means a person is completely unpredictable in their love life. There can be both excesses as well as a completely lack of interest. Also it's not the best sign for faithfulness. I suppose the transits of Moon and Venus play a big role here, look up whether the current position of them is close to any bad spots in your radix (Saturn perhaps?).
>>
bumb
>>
>>18204368
no
>>
Since the thread is saging soon

>>18208585
>>
How do i read this shit guys? Is it even a reliable personality thing or is it a meme
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.