[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most convincing UFO event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 42

File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
What's the most convincing UFO event?
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>18180028
None are convincing.
Pretty simple really.
>>
>>18180028
I did happen to see with some friends and our parents when i was younger
>>
>>18180073
Sure they are. "Convincing" is relative. Relative to gullibility.

Smash your head against the wall to get rid of a few dozen I.Q. points and UFO claims will be very convincing.
>>
File: 1472719719001.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1472719719001.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>18180028
OP WHAT THE FUCK. I Swear to god I've seen this exact same UFO over my NC house.

I swear to god. This seriously is freaking me out. I wasn't sure when I saw it if it was some kind of giant military drone (Live near a base) or a legitimate UFO. Your picture has me convinced. I don't even care if it's a shitty photoshop or something, the fact that someone else has seen this is remarkable.
>>
File: TR6_TELOS.png (860KB, 2700x975px) Image search: [Google]
TR6_TELOS.png
860KB, 2700x975px
>>18180193
>>
>>18180193
Search 'the pheonix lights' and get creeped out
>>
Japan Airlines flight 1628
>>
Battle of Los Angeles
>>
Well your first bet is to keep looking at the sky every day, OP.

If you see something and you can't identify it? That's an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!

Hope this helps!

Rate my post, and tell me how I did! [ ] [ ]
>>
>>18180218
>>18180193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1dQfueSXek
>>
File: 051709x6x1.jpg (23KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
051709x6x1.jpg
23KB, 640x304px
>>18180028
This one

in Turkey
>>
>>18180810

fake as fuck
>>
>>18180028
This, cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xILjwQaixjk
>>
>>18180218
That's pretty fucking awesome if true
>>
1976 Tehran incident
>>
the Japanese one 1528 or 1612 something like that.
>>
>>18181717

1628*. There is no footage but the accounts from the pilots are pretty convincing
>>
>>18180810
fake and gay
>>
>>18180028
The German flyover dc in 52 where we locked in with the 4th Reich and the draconian reptiles.
>>
They're all convincing if they're unidentified and in the sky, dipshits
>>
There are two kinds of people in this world: those that have seen with their own two eyes and those that don't know anything. Many people who have seen with their own two eyes will deny what they saw, finding the truth to be unbelievable. Or they will dismiss it with cognitive dissonance allowing them to grasp whatever disinfo comes by.

But if you actually believe that the US military has not just technology, but understanding of physics which is decades to centuries ahead of what the rest of the world has, and has had so since the 50s, then I feel bad for you.
>>
>>18182540
>But if you actually believe that the US military has not just technology, but understanding of physics which is decades to centuries ahead of what the rest of the world has, and has had so since the 50s, then I feel bad for you.

This is literally the only plausible explanation. UFO's are government craft and they fly them around for lulz.
>>
I was convinced by the Betty-Cash incident.

They suffered radiation burns ffs
>>
I've seen two of the giant triangles with three lights, with one blinking red light in the middle. They were the size of football field, made NO sound whatsoever, and they were landing in a place a plane or military aircraft wouldn't normally land.
>>
https://youtu.be/eK9spXf_uog
>>
Norwegian Spiral Anomaly
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (218KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
218KB, 1200x800px
>>18181750
>1628
>pilots

wat?
>>
>>18184189
>This man had nothing to win by going public

So many of those people have nothing to gain from going public, and they do it anyways.

And yet, there's a huge association fallacy campaign going on. Associate ufo claims with craziness, associate defending them with craziness, associating being open to the idea with craziness, associating a post like this with craziness, pretty much making sure that there's a huge social barrier surrounding the topic of UFOs.
>>
>>18184189
I can't take videos like this seriously. Remove the creepy music and maybe I will.
>>
>>18184298
it's the flight number, nigger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
>>
>>18180028
The one I experienced for myself.

Couple of years ago my sister called me upstairs in her house to check something out, and above the house, i'd say about half a mile in the sky was a glowing, hovering red light making an eerie buzzing, it stayed there for a good 2 minutes or so and people in my street started coming out their doors to see it, and as fast as it was there, it suddenly took off at massive speed and as it did, all the electronics/power went out, car alarms started going off and my wireless devices in the house all disconnected, my wireless gamepad malfunctioned too and was stuck on rumble until I reseated the batteries, then all the power came back on.

Me and my sister still talk about that.

The thing is, I don't believe in Aliens still on the basis that if Aliens were advanced enough to reach this planet from afar, then they'd be advanced enough to have instruments to scan DNA from orbit, or collect samples using nanomachines and so on, especially if people claim they're interdimensional, or some kind of ultra high level simulation, there would be no need to even come close to the subjects when the technology would be available to literally clone you using data collected from orbit - and these are things we can envision using logical envisioned futures of modern human technology, so imagine what aliens could have.

In short, I always thought it was probably some kind of very rare electrostatic anomaly or something highly advanced but of human design, like an experimental aircraft capable of knocking out civilian electronics and we were a test site for it/side effect of some kind of experimental electronic engine knocking out local power during low flight.

Really strange but likely human.
>>
Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?
>>
>>18184466
sunrise and booze
>>
>>18180218

>wow top secret
>black project

For such a super-top secret black project, they sure like to fly these craft in full public view and everyone seems to know a lot about them. :^)
>>
>>18180028
>What's the most convincing UFO event?

There are none.

With literally millions of cameras around the world, and people watching the skies for over 50 years, no one has ever been able to capture a single photo or video showing convincing UFO footage.

There are no aliens. We are alone in the universe.
>>
>>18185814
>One One Millionth-Trillionth of the Universe does not see Aliens
>Aliens do not exist
wow you really showed me bucko
>>
>>18180073
/thread
>>
>>18184415

Logically argued anon

Have similar experiences with various lights in the sky but nothing like yours.

Driving in a very isolated part of the Highlands of Scotland at late night, no other cars on the road. Red light underneath something flies silently over my car.

No helicopter noise no plane noise and the light was about 60 feet above the car. It was attached o something dark and much bigger - light was about 2 feet across.

Why would aliens travel massive distances to fly around being mysterious to primitive earthlings.

The whole thing makes zero sense as a former believer in aliens it is disappointing to think that what I saw was just some illusion of secret military tech - but that is the only rational explanation.
>>
>>18185814

>literally believes that the sum total of life and consciousness in the cosmos only exists here
>literally believes every testimonial is lies
>>
>>18186281
>- but that is the only rational explanation.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>18184402
Say it don't spray it, brother.
>>
The Socorro case (Socorro, New Mexico 1964) convinced J. Alan Hynek that at least some UFO sightings had a non-conventional explanation. It's the only "third encounter" the Air Force investigated that they didn't debunk -- they classified it as "unknown".

I lean towards the idea that the sighting was an unusually complex hoax. But it's definitely an interesting case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident
>>
The Manises Case
The Cash-Landrum Case
The Chicago (O'Hare Airport) Sighting, 2006
>>
>>18185814
>With literally millions of cameras around the world, and people watching the skies for over 50 years, no one has ever been able to capture a single photo or video showing unidentified flying objects.
>???
>>
>>18181701

This, to the best of my knowledge. At least someone isn't a shithead.
>>
File: hessdalen-lights-norway-ufos.jpg (75KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
hessdalen-lights-norway-ufos.jpg
75KB, 900x615px
>>18180028
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJD_cElkO8
>>
There is a theory that the ET visitors have some sort of temporal and telepathic abilities, that they can reveal themselves in a methodical and focussed manner.

The ETs solely control the disclosure process, they could show up en-masse and blow our minds if they wanted, but it's clearly not time when you see posts like >>18186281 who see with their own eyes and yet still cannot believe it.

It may be that the visitors are probing our collective psyche and judging reactions when they show themselves. It may be that abductions are just exposures that went wrong and the person lost their shit, requiring some intervention by the visitors to smooth it over a little.
>>
>>18187798
same, i love this one
>>
File: solcropcircle.jpg (103KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
solcropcircle.jpg
103KB, 600x414px
>>18187871
this is very convincing, just like those mexican ufos caught with the same type of camera on board a military plane

here's something i think has potential:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdFxV3nPas
>>
>>18187798

Speaking of Norway, I still don't 100% believe the official explanation of what this spiral was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA
>>
File: chilieufo.jpg (68KB, 920x472px) Image search: [Google]
chilieufo.jpg
68KB, 920x472px
>>18180028
chilean ufo from a couple years ago, officially released by their government
>>
>>18188078
I would believe in these if they did something amazing and impossible like braiding them all together in one night.
>>
>>18187571
I have only seen an UFO once. It was in August 2000 in front of the sea in Aveiro, Portugal. This was on the back (seaside) of our military unit, an unused airplane landing strip.

It was around 3 in the morning, another of the guys on duty woke me and the other private and we then saw what the fuss was about. There were three lights on the horizon, literally playing. Chasing each other in circles and odd directions, far away in the horizon. We had training on recognizing aircrafts, that was no airplane nor helicopter.

This event was written in our unit log, the officer didn't scaled up the incident in the next morning and that was the end of it. I never forgot that night and have seen a few videos around here that are similar to those playful lights. Will try later to visit that unit again and try to take a picture of the log page.

So, would say that do exist video footages that match what I saw. In my opinion it is nothing more than advanced military tech.

If they wanted to be stealth, never really understood why they have bright lights and do this on the coast line. Odd.
>>
>>18188086
Any time something strange happens, and there's an explanation, but the explanation doesn't quite fit, you should be suspicious.

It's just like that city in the clouds above China a few years ago. The explanation of a mirage phenomenon didn't make any sense at all. Something else was going on.
>>
>>18188112

I saw something similar standing on a rooftop looking out over the ocean, about 2001. Some starts started moving and zipping around each other in the distant horizon, about six or seven. Then they formed a rotating circle before shooting off faster than could be perceived. I don't know what they were doing but it sure looked like fun and I wish i could do it too. :'3
>>
>>18188086

There are plenty of different accounts of similar phenomena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGYF92AnrNc

If it really is a failed test rocket gone out of control, why don't they destruct it like every other single documented failed rocket test?
>>
File: 07200679copy.jpg (201KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
07200679copy.jpg
201KB, 1024x835px
>>18188105
why do you expect so much from these beings? sure, they're extremely more advanced than us, but they're definitely not perfect.

they're creating huge, complex, geometrical, symmetrically accurate, full-of-meaning designs, using energy to manipulate the growth of the the plants without killing them, with the vehicle they're operating, from the edge of a higher dimension

seems pretty amazing to me. that's like us trying to draw pictures on the ground with the tread marks from a spinning out car

plus i'm pretty sure the real ones were made in one night
>>
>>18180028

None can be convincing unless you've actually witnessed one yourself.
>>
>>18188127
It's a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
>>18188156
yes but I've seen videos showing people doing the same thing on camera.
>>
>>18180028
We don't have pictures, but my wife and I saw a UFO earlier this year.

I saw something strange in the sky on my way into work one morning. I told people about it and nobody seemed to care.

My wife drove me to work the next day because my car was getting a repair done. We left the house at 5:30am, got coffee, and headed off onto Rt8 in SC. I saw a very bright orange "star" in the sky, which I pointed out. 8 miles later, we were close enough to see that it was no star, but the same object I saw the previous day. It was hovering above a house, maybe 200' in the sky. It was about 80' across (2x width of the house).

It was dead silent. I tried to take pics with my phone but they didn't turn out well at all.
>>
Maybe the Clyde Tombaugh sighting, Las Cruces NM 1949.
http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf129/sf129p15.htm

Never mind that he was a renowned astronomer. He was a highly-skilled observer (he was one of the first people to make a confirmed ground-based, visual sighting of the "spokes" in Saturn's rings with his telescope) and would be very unlikely to exaggerate any element of what he saw.
>>
When I was much younger my best friend and I saw something in a bright, perfectly clear afternoon sky. It was a single point of light, super bright and extremely high up. It caught my eye and my friend looked up and instantly saw what I was staring at. We watched the point of light slowly grow larger until it was slightly bigger than a full moon. It was so bright that there were no details to really be seen. It was almost a pure white circle growing and growing until finally it rapidly blinked away.

Thinking back on it over the years, 15+ at this point, I've wondered if it was a sun flare bouncing off of a satellite or an aircraft super high up. Also, maybe it was a meteor exploding in the upper atmosphere. We were both in complete amazement and have never seen anything like it since. We told others at the time but no one cared obviously. We really were shaken up by it.
>>
Operation Highjump
>>
>>18188163
It was an alcohol
>>
>>18188112
Oi, you are portuguese or were on vacations? [spoiler]cuz im portuguese[/spoiler]
>>
>>18184466
Colonel pls
>>
I've seen a black triangle before. It was flying slowly over highway 14, at maybe 50m, near several military bases. I suspect it's a drone they were testing IR equipment on, maybe.

A family member of mine was actually responsible for a number of "UFOs" as an engineer in the military. Check to see if your sightings are between two military bases, missiles are sometimes launched from one base to another.
>>
>>18182540
i saw a black triangle at pretty close range (few hundred feet) and it looked like human technology to me
the design wasn't particularly exotic and seemed very plausibly human

the only strange things about it were that it was moving slowly and it didn't seem to make any sound at all
>>
>>18181750
>it's an everyone is the ancient world is a liar episode
>>
>>18190632
lol moron
>>
I feel bad for people who are denialists, what motivates you? If you haven't seen a UFO yourself, what drives you to lurk on UFO boards and shit up discussion? Does it rustle your jimmies?

Or even worse, are you paid to do it? Are you a traitor to your species?
>>
>>18191672
/thread
>>
>>18190561

The triangles are human-engineered. There's two major factions that operate them currently.
>>
>>18191743
Praytell
>>
>>18186281
Bruh
Like humans don't go around and fuck with animals?? If I had a spaceship and knew where some dummies were and goof them too.
>>
Be me, have aunt and uncle that live outside a small town in Nebraska and next to an old cemetery that is barely visible from their backyard. With family celebrating thanksgiving. Outside with my cousins after parents go to sleep, see an object streak across the sky and it seems to land in the cementary. All of us see this and say fuck that shit we are going inside. All don't sleep very well, freaked out from what we saw. Next morning tell my dad what we saw, he says that we should go check it out. Drive to the cemetery in broad day light, gravel road for about a half mile to get to the spot. My dad and I get out and start looking around, find a small crater, but nothing else. Hear a voice behind us, saying what are you two doing here? Turn around, two guys in black suits standing next to a black 1960s sedan. My dad says we were just taking a drive decided to get out and take a walk. Black suit guy says you can't be here and you need to leave. Dad and I both pretty fucking scared at this point, get in car and drive the fuck out of there. Talk about what we just saw, can't peace it together, both are really perplexed how those to guys drove a car up the gravel road without us hearing it. Still to this day have no idea what the fuck happened.
>>
>>18191800
how long ago was this?
>>
>>18191863
12 years or so, was 18 at the time
>>
>>18191800
two grown men got scared and left because they had suits on. sad sacks. this is why we will never have nice things.
>>
>>18191743
what factions?
>>
>>18180369
>>18180333
underrated and ignored

>>18184055
There have been sightings and drawings of UFOs for far longer than the US has existed.
>>
>>18180073
Here's your reply.
>>
>>18180369
>>18180333
I see you
>>
I had an experience several years ago. I was sitting out back on my porch smoking a bowl staring at the sky. And without it approaching there was suddenly a nonsensical structure very close to my home. It was noiseless and produced no light. Perhaps the size of the average shed.

I stared at it for minutes, I even considered that my weed may have been laced. This part is hard to explain. If you've ever had a migraine, then youre familiar with the symptoms upon onset. One of them is how it affects your vision. When a migraine starts to onset you get gaps in your vision, like cigarette burns in old film. Except it's not like a hole, it's like that missing section simply doesn't exist. It's very disorienting.

And that's what sort of happened with this structure, it's like pieces of it ceased existing without it looking like anything was missing. And then it was gone.
>>
1952 flyover by the NAZI REGIME FORCING THE GOVERNMENT INTO SUBMISSION. Btw these were arv ALIEN REPRODUCTION VEHILCES piloted by humans ss nazi soilders. Very real, and our government was forces to jump in bed with them or they would tell the world the truth (the germans) about advanced propulsion et life and the reality of things. This was deemed to be the biggest secret to our then supposed leaders. Thinking they could jump in bed with these evil groups the could subvert them from the inside, exactly the oppisite happened. We are living the 4th Reich at the highest levels, who are the subsequently puppeted by the draco confederation.
>>
>>18180073
>Buzz Aldrin saying we have definitely been visited.
>ground radar corroborated with two separate aircraft radar and pilot accounts.
>multiple police officers plus 911 recordings corroborating a sighting.
>Washington flyover
>battle of los Angeles
>bob lazar
>Any sighting by pilots with ground radar proof to go with it. which happens quite a bit.
Thats just off the top of my head.
>>
>>18192034
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hObI12DD3-Y
>>
>>18192034
so why are they forcing a completely opposite agenda?
>>
>>18180028
Fire in the sky event in Arizona. I was up camping with my dad when it happened, I was 12. We couldn't start the car so We ran. We ran for hours. The entire time there were streaks shooting overhead. Lights, sounded like explosions, people screaming. As the sun started coming up there was a boom overhead. The next thing we both remember is being in the car back at the campsite. Everything packed.

We both haven't had a peaceful night in over 20 years. My account might not be convincing, but I know.
>>
>>18192045
Dnt understand the question why is who focused on what now be specific.
>>
>>18192059
if they are nazi's and they won the war. why is america and the rest of the wold pushing the, everyone should be integrated and everyone is exactly the same meme?
>>
>>18192066
Oh the nazi thing was a thing b4 zero point energy propulsion was attained. When the higher ups which by the way weren't even really that nazi realosed that they could industrilize n colinize the cosmos earth was chump change. Ita like comparing a silver nickel to a 1 once gold buffalo coin. Also the "nazi" regime jumped into bed with the draco confederation and formed an aliance to conquer and conquest other habitates biospheres glaxies etc etc. They now have an almost entirely human fleet with highly advanced technology callwd the DARK FLEET doing their bidding with only reptilian advisors and or commanders. Part of this german faction stayed loyal to the reptiods part branches off to commercialize space and here we are today.
>>
>>18192083
Btw thread gettin slid from 1st page to the bottom because TRUTH.
>>
>>18180753
I'll give you a faggot/faggot
>>
>>18192083
so why even fuck with America and earth?
>>18192095
still first page for me.
>>
>>18192083
On a side note most of the dark fleet was out of our local star cluster when the outer barrier went up to prevent the evil syndicates, dracos,and cabbal groups from leaving to avoid prosecution for the crimes against humanity. Side note it will start with hilary and Clinton foundation, and end with full disclosure and true history and universal truth.
>>
>>18180100
I love it when retards like you dismiss something because you have no knowledge on the subject.

>i haven't seen one so it must be fake

I saw a UFO which I'm 99% sure was not a balloon/aircraft/drone or any other man-made object. What say you? I'm lying?

That's called being a retard.
>>
>>18192106
If you speak of the motives of these evil et groups ita very simple we are a food source (negative enrgy called loosh) also they are genetic farmers as only form of money is outerspace is barter and humans serve as good "product" to trade for other tech and earth happens to be that piece of proerty on monopoly board that u need, to win the game ,as we are a very diverse bioshpere and sit extremely close to the universe's natural wormhole portal system. Tldr we are a nice bed and breakfast/commad outpost we=earth.
>>
brazil's colares incident stands out as unusual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5G3r7wAVhk
>>
>>18192131
but if they cant leave earth who are they trading us to?
>>
>>18192138
The local barrier (earth)has been lifted as positive and nuetral groups were quarantined with no supplies /logistical support. The outter barrier still holds, also their lil trade and conquest game is nearly over the GUARDIANS are here, think the creators A-team.
>>
>>18192151
To compound on this we(humans) have vast infrastructure and bases throughout the entire galaxy, slave labor on mars, commad support on the moon, paradise getaways on other saltilite planets so on so forth.
>>
>>18192156
we dont allow slave labor here on earth so what gives? we are the most primitive of humans I would assume.
>>
The sheer size of the universe, which thanks to the Drake Equation, shows that there is likely intelligent life out there somewhere, also shows just how unlikely it is that we have been visited. The universe is just too immense.
>>
>>18192163
Slave labor sex slaves are very prominent here on earth, the human collective or masses for the most part consider slavery wrong, but they,we dnt own the plantation. The elite call the shots as long as they fillow there bosses(dracos) rules n orders.
>>
>>18192172
so whats taking so long? they have quarantined them why havent we been saved yet?
>>
>>18180810

CARRIER HAS ARRIVED
>>
>>18192179
Lol we are not to be saved unless its our own doing. The UNIVERSAL law of free will, to those in the know, the law of confusion. They cannot openly meddle with humanity just kinda even the playing field. The work to do is completely ours(humans). Here's wherw it gets good there exist an alliance of a humans working both on earth and in space to free us. The space faction is of defectors of the corporate privately owned spade programs and even from our own ie SOLAR WARDEN (GARY MCKINNON). On earth we also have ppl like putin and many others not excluding underground higher density hummanoids helping towards this as well.
>>
>>18192035

>bob lazar

Just a heads up - all of the things you listed are great examples. But do yourself a favor and don't throw fucking Bob Lazar into any debate over the credibility of UFOs.
>>
>>18192192
Its throws off karma and entangles those who try, but they have been helping because if where up to the elite theyd depopulate earth and they have tried virus/germ warfare , many many countless times tryed to launch nukes to no avail. IT WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED. If these negative being violate the Mohammed accord a treaty set around the time of mohammed to not openly interfere with the lab rats(us) lol, believe the good guys will shut that shit down asap.
>>
>>18180298

The Phoenix lights are way too dismissable as other things.
>>
>>18192192
This sounds like something you would tell cattle if they could understand language. Any tips on how a cow can defeat a farmer or do we just have to figure it out ourselves?
>>
>>18192205
Most ufo sightings are our own ARV (alien reproduction vehicles)most abductions by "greys" are humans as grey (some not all) are PBE (programable biological entities, think avatar. Also millab or military abduction plays a key as well.
>>
>>18192212
Logistically if all the cows trampled the farmer, maybe he might shoot 2 but he would be dead as FUCK. Our strength is numbers anon we are the 99%.
>>
>>18192196
I dont know man the guy predicted elements, and they even had the same exact name and place on the periodic table he said they would be.
>>
>>18180193
A B 2 stealth bomber?
>>
>>18192222
except in our case we dont even know there is a farmer. so theres nothing to trample.
>>
>>18192217

Nice job. Now back to sleep big guy, school in the morning :^)
>>
>>18192233
Cue the 3 letter agency faggot pushing disinfo shame on you, selling out humanity for a fat check. May the karma be carried by your kid's kid's.
>>
>>18180753

[10][10]
>>
>>18192241

Big day tomorrow :^)
>>
>>18192232
You do now, now ypu pass this info foward research it when the day come your consciousness will be ahead of most, each one teach one. Giamtv, corey goode david Wilcox. The mark of a brillant mind is to be able to entertain a theory idea without believing it fully. I dnt ask you tale my word, I only ask you research and aee qhat feels goos and sounds right internally.
>>
>>18192253
Can't wait. Im thinking you're voting hilary huh.
>>
>>18192256
when the day comes I will be dead or decrepit. this a sick game you play. The better humans protect animals that have higher intelligence and communications skills than the others. What I'm hearing from you is the draco's got into trouble for messing with us and the punishment wa we all get locked in the jail cell together. thats not free will thats damnation.
>>
>>18192279
Lol no my friend graduation is near live righteously be of service to others follow the golden rule= do onto others as you would want done to you. See you at graduation, also the tipping point will be the reveal of the clinton bush Rockefeller cabbal sydicate, stand by #wikileaks#2days
>>
>>18192302
as much as I would love to believe this wikileaks is pretty weak in the information department. sure he released information that wasnt supposed to be known but non of it was of any consequence. He's a hack. and his websitehas become a crowdfunding advertisement for his legal fees to be used on his sex abuse case.
>>
>>18192302
>A big event is happening soon and then you'll be sorry/happy
Said every lunatic in human history.
>>
>>18192345
to be fair he said in 2 days. not too long to wait to validate or invalidate his claims. personally I liked this thread.
>>
>>18192345
Universal truth dictates there is no right wrong all is a blessing or lesson, optimally both, so called negative events are a catalyst to an understanding that needs to be well UNDERSTOOD. See the good in bad and bad in good, love and light brother.
>>
>>18191743

>it's more feasible that there is a breakaway civilization with antigravity craft and technology centuries apart from the rest of humanity, than there could possibly be aliens
>despite thousands of testimonials that there are alien visitors
>>
>>18192350
I'd urge you to look bqwck over human history.
This type of nonsense has been disproved countless times. Remember his the world ended in 666ad?
Me neither.
But people were convinced it would.

>>18192359
Shut up you lunatic.
>>
Wow this thread sure is getting shut down. I wonder which post was too close to home.
>>
>>18192365
Our universe is said to be 60 % hominid. 2 arms 2 legs a head, sometimes cpl wings vestigial or not mayb a tail, maybe antennas. Point is this is a very very very big universe.
>>
>>18192374
Underrated post.
>>
>>18192374
>Someone thinks we're talking crap
>Must be an agent of a government entity
It must be nice to live your life in a dream.
>>
>>18180218
That's retarded
If we had that kind of tech they wouldn't stick it on some gay ass airplane during peace time.
they would be selling it for billions of dollars to the highest bidder.
>>
>>18192389
Lockheed martin confirmed for having advanced propulsion system and that chevron shaped craft.
>>
>>18192389
they would sell their spy-plane tech to another country? do you even know how this shit works?
>>
>>18192394
Then why the hell does it say northrop grumman
And can you be anymore vague? Advanced propulsion? That means nothing, it doesn't mean they have fucking gravity drives.
And as for chevron shapes, they are probably referring to the sr72 ore many of their other prototypes that are well documented. A chevron is a basic fucking shape In aviation.

>>18192400
Who the hell are they spying on with it?
On top of that, such technology would be too valuable elsewhere in the government sector for them to restrict it to a straight edge stand in that flies.
>>
>>18181230

I doubt it is though.
>>
>>18192406
Because in case you dnt know there exist more than 1 privately own mil industrial complex companies that develop test and sell to the highest bidder the technology, tho something tells me they keep the good shit.
>>
>>18192406
We are not a united world. they are spying on our enemies. what other use could you see for something like that? you do know about the stealth bombers right? those were spotted all over the place before the government finally admitted they were real. They have since been decommisioned and you bet your ass there is something to replace it. Everyone Said Aurora was fake until the government admitted to having it. Its like you cant remember any history at all.
>>
>>18192416
>Having spent billions in R&D, rather than selling their product at a profit, companies just "keep the good shit"
That's so retarded even a child would dispute it.

>>18192417
Its one thing to claim cutting edge secret planes.

This thread is claiming secret planes are alien tech.

But the whole saucer phenomena was a FUCKING COVER FOR PLANE TESTS. Its like you are SELECTIVE with which history you believe.
>>
>>18190345
Olá! Full Portuguese here.
>>
>>18192432
cover? when has the government admitted flying saucers are real? other than for 12 hours in new mexico?
>>
>>18192463
They admitted saucers were fake and that the false flag of it was aliens was a deliberate double bluff to hide US secret plane tests from the soviets.
Almost all of the 50's "flying saucer movies" were partly funded or supported by the US military. It was a deliberate move to make people believe in the idea, to cover up secret plane tests.

The problem is the propaganda worked too well and people still prefer to believe the alien version because its more interesting.

Inb4, that's what they want you to think or whatever other excuse.
>>
>>18192432
Cept dollars mean zero in outer space you mong. The currwncy of the cosmos is barter. You are shilling so hard right now bud.
>>
>>18192473
Shill of the fucking year, elctrogravitics is real anon deal with it. "We now have the technology to take et home".- head of skunkworks
>>
>>18192476
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
And a terrestrial company incurs terrestrial costs regardless of imaginary trade with spoopy aylmaos.
>>
>>18192478
Yes, but the type of technology you are referring to is extremely limited in its applications. It's basically a showy pair of electromagnets repelling each other. It's not magic.
>>
>>18192481
Ok here is nasa cutting a live stream pesky swamp gas in outer space huh
https://www.rt.com/viral/361386-ufo-nasa-live-stream/
>>
>>18192476
Interesting that you don't even brother with the core claims of the post and just retreat to yelling shill. Why is your mind so closed?
>>
>>18192488
Which in your mind proves what?
Because to any reasonable person with WiFi, occasional losses in signal aren't the result of a conspiracy but a bloody occasional inconvenience.
Technology, even billion dollar technology isn't flawless.
>>
>>18192488
You realise of course that the swamp gas weather balloon excuse was deliberately stupid to make the alien excuse more believable.
Its a double bluff.
While both sides argue about two falsehoods, the reality, plane tests, goes ignored.
>>
>>18192485
1St impossible then too costly now limited applications lmfao, you're gonna hafta do better then that.
>>
>>18192492
Nasa juar annonces they are phasing oit the live feed, hmmm coincidence i think nooooooot. Try again anon.
>>
>>18192499
When did I claim it was impossible anon?
You seem to be putting words in my mouth.
What I'm saying is your understanding is flawed.
>>18192500
Because they are aware of a malfunction.
Again, what's your point?
>>
>>18192506
There once existed a book with a multitude of excuses & you have used them all my friend. Sheer logic dictates with the slow release a of information about oceans on satilite planets and lights in ceres and buzz aldrin referring to the monolith a planet, we are not alone and have never been. Its shocking to find out that at the totem pole of totality humans are near the bottom, but such is nature and natural evolution. Your attitude is reminiscent of a toddler being told the truth, tis jus the denial stage friend.
>>
>>18192513
This book, was it called an encyclopedia?
>>
>>18192513
>Life may exist on Europa
>Therefore Alien Tech Planes
Just...wow.
>>
>>18180028
My mother woke up in the middle of the night, shook my dad to him wake up, and told him that "there are UFO's. UFO'S!"
UFO's don't get realer than that.
>>
>>18192513
But people have been saying shit like that for literally millennia.
Why are ypour predictions going to be any more valid and triuthful?
The sheer logic of millennia of your type of idiocy being repeatedly wrong should be enough reason for you to at LEAST be doubtful. But no, because you want to feel special, a guardian of this generations "magic".
>>
>>18192417

It's pretty well known that states now have spy satellites which can read your watch, so planes are pretty much old-hat. But even with declassified spy planes like th U2 it is now widely known that if a passenger plane were to see one taking off, that plane would be held on landing and every passenger briefed.

Now you're implying that spy planes just get flown at illegal low altitudes, in controlled commercial airspace, in plain sight over cities all over the world?
>>
>>18188156
these are very easy to make with a handful of people. Can be done with rope, planks of wood, and a gps - Within a couple of hours.
>>
See how easily these discussions are swamped?
>>
>>18192573
I've actually been a part of that. Its a lot of fun.
>>18192575
Yes, because maybe you are part of a minority. Not because muh loominutty sliders.
>>
Observe how this one thread on this slow board just all of a sudden got flooded with shitposts. Funny how that happens. :^)
>>
>>18192583
See, >>18192580
>>
>>18192575
These shills called in shill reinforcement.
>>
>>18192591
Paranoia.
>>
>>18185814
Speed of light and energy requirements make interstellar travel impossible.
I am not saying that people are not seeing something, but what they see are not extraterrestrial vehicles.
>>
Ufo over jerusalem

I remember seeing this everywhere when it happened. There are like 5 or so different recordings from the same event.
This has to be some of the best evidence of Extraterrestrial life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suJlDRoahLA
>>
>>18192591
And yet every post made your discussion visible by keeping it front page. If the goal was to silence you your thread would get buried or just deleted.
>>
>>18180218
>Top Secret
Okay, so why the fuck the bright lights ?
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>18192663
Zero point energy is renowned for its wasted energy via light.
Also because they love to be in plain sight and only in view of shitty cameras. It helps the cover up.
>>
>>18192437
Wooo camarada!!! Conheces mais histórias de ovnis em portugal?
>>
>>18192115
>>18192083
>>18192059
>>18192034

>>>/schizophrenia/
>>
File: 1473642539727.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473642539727.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>18180028
Every UFO is convincing, in that it's just an unidentified flying object. It could be a bird of some kind, a toy, a balloon, an atmospheric phenomenon - anything really.

It just means it's something that's flying and hasn't been identified yet.

You all think it has to be spaceships from faraway places, but that's not what it means.

Use the language properly for fucks sake.
>>
>>18184984
Shhh Anon, don't make sense, they'll just scream "disinfo" and "shill" at you.
>>
>>18187355
See, I've never read about this before.

I love it when I learn something new on /x/. I miss the old days when everything was fresh, haha.
>>
File: 1447026591033.jpg (20KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1447026591033.jpg
20KB, 200x220px
>>18180028
Phil Schneider
Bob Lazar
Mt Dolce
>>
>>18192932
this
people are so retarded
>>
>>18181205
why is the slippery road sign semi-transparent at 0:30?
>>
>>18192035
>off the top of my head

Not very convincing then
>>
>>18193328
why not? the fact that those came to anons mind without looking shit up has nothing to do with the credibility of those cases
>>
>>18193055
toplel
>>
>>18188127
That was a fucking, idiot
>>
>>18192617
it is quite weird that you can talk about summoning a demon and no one bats an eye but you mention aliens and you get multiple people soind their very best to debunk you.
>>
>>18188156
moonmoon™©
>>
File: 1474251452695.jpg (267KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1474251452695.jpg
267KB, 1024x578px
>>18192616
confirmed stockphoto editing
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG
>>
>>18180193
story anon?
>>
File: nat_geo_large_09.jpg (508KB, 768x604px) Image search: [Google]
nat_geo_large_09.jpg
508KB, 768x604px
>>18188191
>>18192573
oh because this puny, human-made piece of crap can compare to authentic ones? you can obviously tell this one was made with planks and it isn't even "crisp" like real ones.

refer to the video i linked in >>18188078
you can tell it wasn't made by planks let alone humans. something like that would take days to make, how it's "weaved" like it was
>>
>>18193884
Honestly, this is bullshit. The circle making group I was with could bash that "real" one out in a night. Simple a matter geometry, artistry,volunteers and planning.

It'd be even easier today with drone assist.
>>
>>18193416
Because you're serious, that's RP.
>>
File: Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg (70KB, 595x451px) Image search: [Google]
Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg
70KB, 595x451px
>>18193895
alright, let us assume the distance between each track on the field is the same; the one in >>18193884 is only two tracks wide, and it took them several hours until dawn to make it, and they used huge spotlights to help them

now as for pic related; although not 100% consistent, but still able to have a decipherable meaning, look how huge that is compared to the tiny human-made one. made in a night, no one knows anything about how it appeared. plus it was made over 15 years ago, like a couple of random people would have access to today's gps technology

you'd have to be a complete, close-minded fool to discredit it. or maybe you're just a "shill"
>>
>>18193943

People have built the Akropolis 2000 years ago and you autistic fucknugget don't think some faggots are able to flatten some corn in 2000?
>>
>>18193943
You don't need spotlights, just decent enough vision, the moon, and a plan.

Yes, that circle is larger. All it needs is more people or longer ropes.

And you don't need GPS for it any more than you need GPS for spirograph or a compas - as in the drawing circles with a pencil kind.

I'm not being close minded here, you are. I have literally been part of a group that made these, and it's common knowledge these days how easy the basics are.

That you assume mere humans can't do these is baffling.

Oh, but I will give you one thing. Just cause the field owners claim it was done overnight and they heard nothing, doesn't mean it took one night. They'd be fully aware of us too.
>>
>>18193955
we're talking about crop circles that appear during night time.
not the ones where bunch of jobless students do a google logo or whatever during daytime
you fuck
>>
>>18193977
See >>18193958
Or you don't like Truth when it isn't wacky?
>>
File: windmillhill2002afull.jpg (97KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
windmillhill2002afull.jpg
97KB, 500x469px
>>18193955
>ho lee shet!!! people carved stones and stacked them on top of eachudder. dey so smart

>>18193958
no shit that people "can" make designs in a field.....

the question is """""""""""""why?""""""""""""""

if no crop circle was actually made by aliums, where would the humans have even got the idea from? did they just shat it out one day?

>uhhhh lets troll people to make them think aliens did it lol xD

god people.... plus if the circle in >>18193943 would have taken a lot of people and or time for people to notice, yet no one has come out about it.

and tell me, (other than the stupid human-made ones or really shitty copies) why are all the ones in question similar in design? (i actually know what they're trying to depict.) if they're human-made (and you're a circle maker yourself) there should be general knowledge (you especially should know) as to why they all look similar.
>>
>>18194023
>Why?
Shits and giggles.

Seeing our work on the news with dumbfucks blaming aliens was comedy gold.

Sometimes, we'd be paid by the field owners too. The same ones who'd then lie about it being done in a night, weird glows etc.

The first was meant to simulate a landed saucer. We just tried outdoing each other.

>No one has come out
Because they moved on in their life and stopped finding you guys funny?

Why they look similar is because they all use similar techniques. No fucking elaborate mystery.
>>
File: 1473211806176.png (219KB, 504x377px) Image search: [Google]
1473211806176.png
219KB, 504x377px
>>18194047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8zMBQaZjQ
>>
>>18192591

See how hostile they are. I know for a fact that there are a couple of legit ufo reports posted in this thread. Posted, not linked. Anyway abandon thread.
>>
>>18194058
Yeah, of course you refuse to believe, because the notion of aliens doing it is more fun. That's fine.

Circle making isn't as big as it used to be, but I bet the groups still going and their clients keep making money off you guys.
>>
>>18193884
>>18193943
>>18194023

my man, moonmoon™©. you seem very calm now that you're back. the new meds seem to be working out. keep up the good work! welcome back!
>>
>>18194058
Wait, now I get it. There's some equation or allusion to a mathematical constant or whatever and you assume only aliens could design it, despite humans knowing it.

That about right?

Well, sorry to say you misunderstand. I never once claimed I designed the circles. I was just a planker, I helped make them, not design them.

Hope you understand now, but chances are you'll keep on denying reality.
>>
>>18193416
Because this is the nature of the subject we tell truth these faggots in 3 letter agencies maybe even private agencies get paid to work multiple ip's simultaneously to discredit you call you crazy, these men and woman are selling out humannity for paper with no real value (money). Selling out there kids kids for a top clearance badge and access. Karma however can not be discredited. No matter how much you give them in terms of credible info even official govt documentation it wont suffice. I get it, its your job, but fuck you. They are traitors in the highest sense of the word and when cause it fucking absolutely will, when the truth comes out i hope they recieve no amnesty and are held to all thier crimes against humanity.
>>
>>18194153
You realise folks who mock you are ordinary people right...?
People who don't believe what you do.
Why is it that "folks don't all think like me" makes less sense to you than "SHIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"...?
Is it autism? A persecution complex? Do you just want to pretend you're important?
>>
File: 1467603287897.png (165KB, 1042x786px) Image search: [Google]
1467603287897.png
165KB, 1042x786px
>>18194172
Don't worry Mr. Ordinary, when you're time comes, it will be quick and painless since you're always looking in the opposite direction.

It's just too bad that you'll be dealing with a lot of bullshit after that time.
>>
>>18194194
>You are time
You do me too much credit.

You sound a little psychotic, all this allusion to murdering people you see as baddies. You ever heard of the whole catching flies, vinegar/honey thing?
>>
>>18180073
This. OP get some fucking critical thinking skills. Only a fucking idiot would actually believe aliens have visited us.
>>
>>18194172
Dosent believe in et life but hanga around a paranormal board to just troll laugh amd dispute, fuck out of here. I dont like firearms and guess what i snt hang around /k/ arguing, know why? Cause I don't give a fuck. See thats a normal peraon response.
>>
>>18189668
>Operation Highjump
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
>>
>>18194206
Another shill enters or maybe the same shill working those multiple ip's and id's in a data center somewhere drinking coffee.
>>
>>18194220
>Comes to 4chan to shitpost
In your world that is LESS LIKELY than
>Evil FBI/CIA/NSA/MIB
What you smoking?
>>
File: cord5.jpg (2MB, 2005x1899px) Image search: [Google]
cord5.jpg
2MB, 2005x1899px
>>18194194
My apologies; *your time (my mind works faster than my ability to translate it into language hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha).

And no I'm not a murderer, I'm just a little sparkling star in the night sky. Truth's shadow, however can get pretty violent if you make her angry enough.
>>
>>18194205
>>18194231
>>
>>18194231
Oh, so you just WISH death on people who disagree. Got it. Way to be enlightened.
>>18194237
Yeah, got it.
Maybe think first, then type?
>>
>>18194229
Keeps working the im not employeed to disinfo you guys angle , diggin a hole baby dnt go to deep it might cave in.
>>
>>18194243
But it's not my decision as to who lives or dies. So why should I anticipate that duty? I just sparkle as much as I can.
>>
>>18194257
Could you retype that in English? Thanks.
>>
>>18194263
>WISH
Not decide, wish.
>I don't anticipate
Yeah >>18194194 >>18194153 you do.
You're as giddy at the thought as a kid at christmas.
>>
>>18194278
What kind of sick bastard is happy at the thought of people dying just for a believing something else?
>>
>>18194278
But Mr. Ordinary, >>18194153 they is not thy. And all I was just trying to explain was that your fate gets decided in the externally internal eye(s) of just Truth.
>>
>>18194300
Oh boy, now you're talking in paired opposites to appear deep... As well as getting archaic English totally wrong.

Is going full retard like this a defence mechanism? If you scream enough vaguely mystic gibberish, people get bored and leave you alone. That it?
>>
File: earth-flag2.jpg (647KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
earth-flag2.jpg
647KB, 1000x667px
>>18194319
But my plan worked, Mr. Ordinary. I have gotten my mind to enter yours where I've injected droplets of metaphysical constructs where it will rebuild the foundation of your understanding. All in favor of Truth's favoring.
>>
>>18194360
Yeah, no. You and your gibberish are nothing to me.

Welp, my shift at DisInfoCorp is done. Your next registered shill is Larry. Feel free to call him Mr.Ordinary, cause nine times out of ten you assume it's the same person.

Ride the lightning, taste the rainbow or whatever you pinkos say.
>>
File: 7f82d_img-card-art-hero_large.png (279KB, 580x336px) Image search: [Google]
7f82d_img-card-art-hero_large.png
279KB, 580x336px
>>18194386
I see we've accomplished some great barriers and made some progression in your quest to see Truth's revelation, Mr. Ordinary. I think this visit is worth framing on my externally internal wall. Just know there's more to come in your next visit. Just don't be late this time.

See you then, Mr. Ordinary.
>>
>>18194131
Thanks. It's Zyprexaâ„¢
>>
>>18180028
The one I saw once
>>
>>18195476
God damn it Larry.
>>
>>18181701

My dad actually witnessed that specific incident from the ground in Tehran.
>>
This thread sure got cucked.
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
Oh look it's moonmoon and cuckcuck, big surprise.
>>
File: 1433880268779.jpg (43KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
1433880268779.jpg
43KB, 448x458px
You know what we all really need to take into consideration.
If there were intelligent races out there that could make a mode of transportation to get across the galaxy, why would they waste their resources to get to the ass end of the milky way we're in?
We are on a tiny little arm in the middle of nowhere.
All of the super intelligent beings are probably closer to galactic core and they want nothing to do with us.
I believe that there are other beings like us, but I do not believe we have ever been visited.
If I were an alien I wouldn't bother with touching this fucked up planet anyhow.
>>
File: impo30.jpg (63KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
impo30.jpg
63KB, 680x453px
>>18196404
Do you need a hug
>>
>>18192932
This makes sense.
>>
>>18184984
The RQ-170 sentinel was developed and test flown in a major US city.
>>
>>18184984

You mean like the stealth bombers everybody knew they were flying out of Groom Lake and took photos of, but were never officially acknowledged for over a decade?

Or the SR-71 spyplane that everyone knew about, but was never made public until decades later, when they were being retired?

Or how the army told the public that an area was closed off so Delta Force could train there, but could neither confirm nor deny the existence of Delta Force?

The military does all kinds of shit that people know about, but they refuse to acknowledge it or tell anyone about it until years or decades after the fact. Hell, the SR-71 was retired in 1998 and even though they published the user manual and put it on the internet, there are STILL multiple chapters from the manual that are classified and not available to the public. The F-117 was retired in 2008 because it was obsolete technology and the Russians already had pieces of the one shot down in Serbia a decade prior and knew how to detect it; most technical data for it is still classified.

Project Aurora is a rumored cross between the stealth bomber and the SR-71, a stealthy, super-fast experimental aircraft. It's been rumored to exist since the 1980's; THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO OF ONE TAKING OFF AND LANDING AT THE SAME AIR FIELD THE F-117 PROTOTYPES FLEW OUT OF. Officially doesn't exist.

Just because people know about it, doesn't mean they'll admit anything.
>>
>>18193292
The signs are very thin in order so conserve metal for tinfoil hats
>>
>>18192615

Slower-than-light travel at relativistic speeds is quite possible; we've had the technology since the 1970's, it's just too expensive to use if we want to keep giving food stamps to niggers and every Mexican that walks across the border.

The nearest star to us is 4 lightyears away; at 10% the speed of light, which is achievable with modern technology, and factoring in that you're not going .1 C the entire trip, you're spending half the journey accelerating to that speed and half the journey slowing back down, it would take 50 years to reach the nearest star. That's quite achievable. As we develop better propulsion technology, we could easily develop something capable of 0.999 C, traveling almost the speed of light. Now that journey is 5 years. Longer lifespans, time dilation (the trip is 5 years to us on Earth, but only 2 years to the people on the ship), suspended animation, etc. can make longer journeys to more distant stars practical.

So even without faster-than-light travel, interstellar travel is quite possible.

Now factor in that we have a working theory for FTL with the Alcubierre Drive, which is basically the warp drive from Star Trek. We used to believe FTL was impossible, but now we KNOW it's not. Currently the energy requirements (amongst other things) make it impossible WITH CURRENT TECHNOLOGY, but that doesn't mean it will remain that way. Technology will continue to advance, the theory and math will evolve (who knows, it could turn out to require less energy than we originally thought; after all, we initially thought it was flat-out impossible.), and we could have working FTL in a century or so if we keep at it.

If we can do it, why can't someone else?

That said, I've seen no convincing evidence of alien beings or spacecraft; absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, so while we cannot prove they exist, we also cannot prove they don't exist. Best case scenario, we're the most advanced species in the galaxy.
>>
>>18180028
>>18180218

This is some shit right here. I never really post on /x/, just lurk. But I'm having a mini panic attack here.

When I was real young, around 12 or so, I had a dream I was in my backround around sunset. I was with my friend, and I was looking at the sky behind him while he was looking at me. I heard a slight buzzing noise, and I saw the same five light as seen in the OP, behind my friend in the sky coming towards us and getting larger. I start to panic and I can't say anything, and as it start to decloak to reveal its boomerang-like shape, I start stammering trying to warn m y friend who isn't paying attention. It was like I had no voicebox and I was trying to yell as loud as I can.

I woke up from the dream with a huge headache. I'm not trying to say it was like, maybe I actually got abducted or whatever. But it's always been in the back of mind. Seeing the OP image just made me remember it so vividly.
>>
>>18196404
For resources, any potential intelligence/info that can benefit their own race(s).
>>
>>18194023

>Aliens with advanced technology
>Have conquered the non-trivial challenge of traveling hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of lightyears to another planet
>Would need radio or a more advanced means of communication at a distance to talk to other ships
>"Hey Groxnab, how should we communicate with the humans? Radio? Laser? Subspace ansible? Hover over the UN building and wave out the window?"
>"Nah, let's find some farmer in the middle of nowhere and stomp his wheat field in the middle of the night where nobody can see us do it."
>"Um... I don't think that's a very efficient means of communicating. I mean, what the hell are Spirograph images stomped in corn supposed to convey, anyway?"
>"Who cares? We're just gonna mutilate their cattle anyway."
>>
why does this thread refuse to be fucking archived
>>
>>18197556

I'll just start a new one you fucking faggot cancer. :^)
>>
>>18197470
>THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO OF ONE TAKING OFF AND LANDING AT THE SAME AIR FIELD THE F-117 PROTOTYPES FLEW OUT OF
link?
>>
>>18197509
>post moar
>>
File: genetrix-from-the-valley-forge.jpg (288KB, 584x739px) Image search: [Google]
genetrix-from-the-valley-forge.jpg
288KB, 584x739px
>>18192498
A lot of them really were balloons back when Project Skyhook and Mogul were operational.
>>
>>18196404
Maybe they're all so advanced that one of the few things they still do is interact with planets that have intelligent life and try and bring them up to their level so they can be integrated into their federation.
>>
>>18188086
>>18188154
The reality is that rocket plumes can look weird.
It's not too hard to imagine how this would look if it was spinning,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGslXhVm3E4
>>
>>18187311

Id spray them, if ya know what I mean
>>
File: 2d90bf1f62f9.jpg (11KB, 341x227px) Image search: [Google]
2d90bf1f62f9.jpg
11KB, 341x227px
>>
File: 1423759411759.jpg (488KB, 2710x3532px) Image search: [Google]
1423759411759.jpg
488KB, 2710x3532px
>>18198005

Ok. Want some stuff you can research in your spare time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_thermal_rocket

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Daedalus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Longshot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Mag_Orion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Valkyrie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bussard_ramjet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Transportation_System

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_K._O%27Neill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Neill_cylinder
>>
>>18197470
>everybody knew
>THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO OF ONE TAKING OFF AND LANDING AT THE SAME AIR FIELD

Disinfo detected.
>>
>>18180028
the one that you see with your own eyes.
>>
File: Mawwiage.jpg (39KB, 773x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mawwiage.jpg
39KB, 773x515px
>>18180218

The wings fold for hanger stowage.

I know stowage is a real word, I just can't help but hear this guy saying it.
>>
new thread?
>>
>>18192617
when a lot of people mock about something, those who don't believe tend to mock too, by repetition.
Just see the ayy lmao meme
People jjust don't respect the idea of greys anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x348px
>>18192125
>dont ignore muh anecdotal unrecorded evidence
>retard
>>
>>18200424
Well no, because its now widely understood that the image of a grey alien is a common artefact of sleep paralysis.

People don't mock this stuff because they are conditioned to do so by alphabet agencies. They mock it because its the insane ravings of the poorly informed and the wilfully ignorant.
>>
>>18200491
>insane ravings of the poorly informed and the wilfully ignorant
This is essentially /x/ just add in roleplay and succubus threads
>>
>>18200776
>NEW OP
>>18200776
>NEW OP
>>18200776
>>
>>18200777
Why? this one is good for another 30 replies, at least.
>>
>>18192932
How come nobody looks at common sense like this?
UFO does not equal spaceship.
It just means a flying thing we haven't identified yet.
>>
>>18200889
>We
No, its a flying thing YOU the observer haven't identified yet.
>>
>>18185814
>absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
>>
>>18200903
>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
>>
During the summer almost every night , a weird light in the distance from my house floats up from the trees. It sometimes gets brighter, then shrinks, and disappears. I figured it might be one of those floating lanterns, makes sense since it is the summer, but I still think it's pretty weird. Don't have any photos tho
>>
The red balls reports seems the most recurrent and plausible.
>>
>>18190561
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

>>18180100

They had a triangle sighting in 1561. I'm pretty sure it's not human. Not sure what human technology looks like but it sounds like a cognitive bias speaking.

My issue with the UFO subject is people are entirely retarded about it. I'm pretty sure it's real but the people who believe in it usually have some weird mythology and the so called skeptics display any number of irrational biases. It's not a subject people seem to be capable of handling properly for whatever reason.
>>
>>18201190
that wasnt a triangle sighting nigger it was just a solar phenomena
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (897KB, 1080x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
897KB, 1080x1476px
>>18180028
>>
File: Yulara.jpg (184KB, 483x440px) Image search: [Google]
Yulara.jpg
184KB, 483x440px
>>18201254
>>
>>18201254
>>18201261
DELET
>>
File: denver-airport-horse.jpg (33KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
denver-airport-horse.jpg
33KB, 550x367px
>>18180193
>>18180218
I've seen it too over Colorado Springs, home of Peterson AFB and the seat of Air Force Space Command & Research and development. Same craft spotted over PHX back in 95' and again in 97'. It is gigantic. And it is silent.
>>
>>18184984
Largest and 2nd largest mass sighting in the US to date. But you're so smart that you already knew that huh annon?
>>
>>18185814
Literally go on youtube and look some up on sirius disclosure or secure team 10 or something you lazy nigger.
>>
>>18188127
Captain Disillusionment on YT breaks down the photo shop layers, sorry annon
>>
>>18192053
Where in AZ? Do you and your dad corroborate each others memory of the night?
>>
>>18192083
Sauce pls. You got a book or something?
>>
>>18203771

>drank the official-story koolaids
>>
9/11
>>
File: blackKnight.jpg (161KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
blackKnight.jpg
161KB, 1200x800px
The Black Knight satellite is this closest I come to believing any of this stuff. It's mainly due to the pictures, they just look so other-wordly. Seems like a ton of fictional ships are based on it too, so that just adds to it nowadays. It's pretty much confirmed to be just a thermal casing that detached highlighted against the polar environment in an interesting pose. So cool
>>
>>18184984
top secret dosent mean "no one knows about it". the president has codes that allow him to command "fire the nukes". everyone knows this. would you say that means the codes are not super top secret as shit?

what we know of these top secret things, isnt really a lot
>>
File: 1469305729971.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469305729971.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>18192035
wew lad

never go full retard
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Gary McKinnon's Findings after he Hacked NASA
>>
>>18180028
I've actually seen something similar to OP's pic. Looking back, pretty sure it was just a B-2 bomber though. Or maybe some crazy flying wing prototype, this was in Nevada.
>>
Varginha case
>>
>>18187798
light spectrum on the bottom tells what the object is made up of
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIb7KVgydBU
>>
>>18192224
Do you know what elements he predicted exactly?
>>
>>18192224
If you're refering to Ununpentium that name is just a place holder. You can easily point to a spot on the periodic table, call it one of the place holders and show where it is. Its alraesy predicted to be at that spot.
>>
>>18201254
>>18201261
>>18201381
Explain please
>>
this is why the don't visit us;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXg1fxQ2Z9Q
>>
>>18192560
Where I live we have U2s fly touch and go landings at the airport all the time. Everybody sees it, its pretty cool but nobody makes a big deal about it. Classified aircraft are a big secret, not declassified ones.
>>
>>18180806
holy shit that's awesome. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
I'm a flight attendant and although I've never seen one myself, I try to ask the pilots whenever I can if they've seen UFO's. I'd say 40% say they've seen a UFO. Out of the 40%, I'd say 5% say they think it was an alien. The rest just say they aren't sure what it was.
>>
>>18197509
Best post
>>
The most convincing UFO sighting is the time I saw one.
>>
Wow man I feel bad for people who have such a hard time acknowledging that UFOs are a real phenomena. No wonder the truth is kept under wraps.
>>
>>18180218
/x/- Paranormal/ISR
>>
>>18197509
>That's quite achievable. As we develop better propulsion technology, we could easily develop something capable of 0.999 C

This is 100% bullshit. Your numbers are not wrong but the challenge of making a ship accelerate continuously for 50 years is far beyond our level of technology. Right now our rocket burns last on the order of minutes, even seconds, and that requires a giant fucking rocket full of explosives that blows up a quarter of the time.

We're on the way toward being able to accelerate for a long time (look at ion drives as an example) but to say that it is "quite achievable" is a real stretch. And the idea that we could "easily develop something" that could go .999 C is nonsense. Consider: the energy required to maintain acceleration INCREASES as you accelerate to meaningful relativistic velocities.

We'd need propellants with energy densities that are unimaginable today. My best guess? We can maybe get a multi-decade mission to Proxima Centauri going 100 years from now if we don't nuke ourselves.

Unless of course someone figures out a warp drive, but that goes without saying.
>>
>>18180218
swear to flippin god i saw one of these flying in crazy zooming movements over the northeast extension off the PA turnpike kind of near allentown. the thing could fly upside down just as well as right side up. one side the lights were blue, the other side exactly the same but the lights were orange.

i looked it up that night and found one other report of a V shaped UFO sighting in the same areas years before.
>>
>>18180218
>>18210657
nm just looked at the pic more closely and the thing i saw was WAY smaller, like drone size. but same shape. everybody slowed down to watch this thing zoom by
>>
>>18187798
this could be an album cover
>>
>>18205260
thermal blanket you retarded butt whiff.

How do people not know this?
>>
>>18210573
Found the mega shill guys. GET THE F U C K OUT
>>
>>18210662

Drones are the new weather balloon.
>>
File: 1463011347901.jpg (60KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463011347901.jpg
60KB, 500x400px
>>18180218
>>18180806
>stealth aircraft
>those huge lights at the bottom
>>
>>18180218

>top secret
>infographics of it on the internet
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.