[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me! I think im becoming a Flat Earther

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 65

File: sun shining though cloud.jpg (14KB, 473x158px) Image search: [Google]
sun shining though cloud.jpg
14KB, 473x158px
First off let me tell you I thought that the flat earthers are trolls at first, and was pretty much shocked to see that some actually believe it. But since I believe im openminded I gave those guys a chance thinking "This wont take long. I will find stuff where they are wrong and then go back to business as usual." But here is the problem: They actually have some good points.

So Im not trying to convince you to that the earth is flat, but instead I show you stuff that shouldnt be according to the official narrative. If after that you still believe without a doubt that the government isnt lying to us go on, if you look yourself into it because of that good. If you simply believe me, dont do that. Im just a random guy on the internet.

So first Picrelated, when the sun is millions of miles away and so huge the sunrays should reach the earth parallel, but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?

Then you might say: "But if you go high enough you see the curvature of the earth"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWUZDOQm_HE
like here? if you look carefully you see with the swinging of the camera the curvature of the earth changing, even inverting at times. Obvious a wideangle lense.
Here is one that seems to be done with a normal lense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xFcyBN8Vs

People shot lasers across the sea from one shore line to the others, and despite it being so far away that it should have dissappeared behind the horizon you could still see the laser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uersWDp-3c

stuff dissappearing behind the horizon in general seems to just be an optical effect of a mirrage of the water, and the perpective vanishing point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drHraOdyQM

Also most if not all stuff from NASA where you see the earth from space is a composite of multiple images, or in any other way altered, not one single picture of the earth from space as th
>>
>>18179645
(forgot to delete that last line which i wanted to out in here)
Also most if not all stuff from NASA where you see the earth from space is a composite of multiple images, or in any other way altered, not one single picture of the earth from space taken in a single shot and given us unedited. That alone should make you think there is something weird going on.

Of course im not able to disprove all officials claim, but these things should give you an idea that something is not like we are being told. Are we living on a Flat Earth? I dont know. Can we be sure that its a ball? i dont think so
>>
I agree
>>
File: 1469872427968.gif (3MB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
1469872427968.gif
3MB, 350x193px
You're actually retarded if you believe this.
>>
File: government believe.png (110KB, 863x486px) Image search: [Google]
government believe.png
110KB, 863x486px
>>18179660
wow, expected the first 10 replies being people calling me a retard
>>
>>18179645
>>18179657
>>18179660
>>18179666
You are a retard. Samefagging doesn't count m8
>>
File: discussion.png (59KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
discussion.png
59KB, 500x488px
>>18179664
i never said i believe is flat. honestly i dont know what to believe. there are some indipendent people looking into this stuff, and they of course have nowhere near the budged or funding the official sources have. thus they cant do all the super flashy experiments and have to rely on those results, and even those already disprove the official narrative, yet i am the idiot because i dont believe the other guys because they have more money?

look at the material i gave. explain to me how that can be according to the official narrative and im happy. but still since you chose to attack me instead of any of the arguments i can just discard your oppinion
>>
You posted this thread last night and your shit got debunked.
>>
>>18179675
im just this here, and
>>18179666
>>18179657
and the OP, forgot to enter the OP in
>>18179657
and >>18179666
i will keep it in so you people know who you are talking with. i dont want to distract anyone, decept anyone or whatever. i want 2 things: explaination on how this is possible on flat earth so i can discard the idea and can go on my normal live, or you guys looking yourself into it with an open but sceptic mind. either of those and im happy
>>
>>18179684
You can go out at night and see the ISS. For free.

The ISS, and all satellites, prove the round earth.
>>
>>18179693
i posted it last night, and barely anything was debunked. people came with satellites and stuff as reason for globe, but didnt really disprove any of the material i had. again im not sold on the flat earth. im just not buying the official narrative

also mysteriously the thread got deleted. i assure you i didnt do it. you can believe me or not. but since i had sources, since it is /x/related, and since i didnt offend anyone im gonna assume im on the right track when it has to be deleted
>>
>>18179704
LIterally everything you posted got blow out of the water, claim by claim.
>>
File: Earth night.jpg (2MB, 4256x2913px) Image search: [Google]
Earth night.jpg
2MB, 4256x2913px
>>18179700
the ISS when i look at it is a small dot shining in the sky that could be anything. i dont have a telscope to look closer to it. same goes for sattelites. also the ISS despite having cameras up there and sending, they never provided a 24 hour livestream, or even one day and night cycle. whenever it gets black, completely black, nor city lights or whatso ever, the video cuts off and starts when its day again.

why not show us a full circle around the globe? why doesnt it show the city skies. i mean if they take the effort to put a camera in space they should take a good one, one that adjust to exposure and should show the city lights after the sun is gone. a phonecamera today should be able to do that. yet there is non.

also does not do anything about the other arguments. again i cant disprove all the things of course. i dont have money for a telescope, or even go up into space for myself and look at the earth. otherwise i would have done it. but the points i mentioned should tick you off if you cant debunk them
>>
File: 280.png (364KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
280.png
364KB, 680x382px
>>18179698
>>18179704
my dawg i think the best course of action is not the ask people on /x/. we're all just a bunch of anonymous faggots who you won't believe even if we are right.

get into contact with a physicist or some shit and get them to explain gravity, relativity, trigonometry, light wave behavior, and how a camera works
>>
>>18179714
"Barely anything got debunked" means "I refuse to accept any evidence that goes against my claims" in flat-earther speak.
>>
>>18179715
That shining dot is proof of a round earth.

>Wahh boo hooo I don't have any money my mom won't give me any

You keep using this as an excuse for not making simple observations. It's not a valid excuse, it's just bitching. You're not just a retard, but a broke ass bitch.
>>
My friends dad is a wealthy doctor. He paid to do the whole Richard Branson space flight thing. He watched the plane/shuttle take off and land. He too pictures. Its pretty round. Just fucking trust me on this one it's round.
>>
>>18179645

>>Then you might say: "But if you go high enough you see the curvature of the earth"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWUZDOQm_HE [Embed]
like here? if you look carefully you see with the swinging of the camera the curvature of the earth changing, even inverting at times. Obvious a wideangle lense.
Here is one that seems to be done with a normal lense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xFcyBN8Vs [Embed]

I'm a frequent flyer. At 30,000+ feet, you can see the horizon drop off. It looks way different from ground level. An observable curve.

>>People shot lasers across the sea from one shore line to the others, and despite it being so far away that it should have dissappeared behind the horizon you could still see the laser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uersWDp-3c [Embed]

The second reply to that video.

>>stuff dissappearing behind the horizon in general seems to just be an optical effect of a mirrage of the water, and the perpective vanishing point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drHraOdyQM [Embed]

Light is subject to refraction and deflection, and even on a minuscule level subject to gravity. It's not hard to surmise that over an observable distance that light would bend a measurable degree. I would imagine that especially true for the laser beam as it protons and photons compressed to a level that they become visible.
>>
>>18179722
exactly because it is anonymous i ask it here. people can be honest here without having to fear being ridiculed. any physicist will of course try to debunk it with all he can or otherwise he will ridiculed as well as soon as it comes out he didnt/couldnt. i took examples that dont need any higher understanding of science. again all i wanted to do is show that there is something wrong with what we are being told. saying earth is flat might be a bit overkill, but things simply dont add up. look into nasa stuff. you see they are faking a lot in general as well. i dont really know what to make out of it, to few information to build a solid theory, but what we are told simply doesnt add up. could be that the earth is flat, maybe the earth is just a huge amount bigger than we are told making it seem like there is no curvature. basically you take the flat earth map, put it on a globe far bigger so that antarctica encircles us, but beyond that there is still a lot of planet left to explore. that wouldnt add up with gravity then i expect, but what if the earth (like some people believe) is indeed hollow, that would reduce density and gravity again. (just speculating here)
>>
>>18179736
>I'm a frequent flyer. At 30,000+ feet, you can see the horizon drop off. It looks way different from ground level. An observable curve.

i flew almost each year into holiday. never saw any curvature. just didnt think about it that much

>Light is subject to refraction and deflection, and even on a minuscule level subject to gravity. It's not hard to surmise that over an observable distance that light would bend a measurable degree. I would imagine that especially true for the laser beam as it protons and photons compressed to a level that they become visible.

isnt it that even our sun barely is able to alter the course of photons? it is so huge an massive but still barely produces and lensing effect as far as i know. yet the earth is supposed to alter the path of the light to fit it curvature? wouldnt the light passing the sun very very closely also dont leave the orbit since it attracts it even more? doesnt seem too likely to be honest
>>
>>18179758

>>isnt it that even our sun barely is able to alter the course of photons? it is so huge an massive but still barely produces and lensing effect as far as i know. yet the earth is supposed to alter the path of the light to fit it curvature? wouldnt the light passing the sun very very closely also dont leave the orbit since it attracts it even more? doesnt seem too likely to be honest

I didn't say that light follows the full curve of the Earth. I also said that lasers would be especially susceptible to bending as it's densely packed. Nobody has ever tried to shine a visible laser passed the sun, but I believe it would bend significantly. Not into a circle, but it would change it's course dramatically.
>>
>>18179763
but its not only the laser, i mean same would have been the case for the windmill video i posted. also on other videos you see stuff that should have been a few 100 feet below the horizon already according to the formula. the minor bending the earth can do shouldnt be able to accomplish that. i would accept a few feet differences to the formula because of that, even thought about gravity bending it myself, but i dont believe it would happen to that amount
>>
>>18179772

>>but its not only the laser, i mean same would have been the case for the windmill video i posted

Refraction and deflection. Photons are being "distracted" by other electrons in the atmosphere. The attraction electrons (electromagnetism) have to each other is the 2nd strongest force that we know of. That's why when it's really hot, air above the ground becomes distorted or "wobble". Energy from photons are passed to free electrons when light heats up an object. Well, air gets heated up too. So imagine how much air is between you and something miles away. That's a lot of refraction.

Deflection is a bit simpler. Light bounces off the water at observably random angles.
>>
>>18179798

Me again.

Perception isn't a simple as seeing and believing. There are a thousand things that change the way the world looks. You can't simply go, "It looks like A, so it is A."

You can't shine a laser 4 miles and expect it to have traveled that distance without incident. Nobody was taking measurements to corroborate the observations. The world doesn't work like that, flat or round.
>>
File: 1474860706863.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474860706863.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Webm related. There's a bit of a fisheye effect but notice how the Earth stays curved even when the horizon nears the centre of the frame.

I guess everyone's gonna say that SpaceX is in on it though.
>>
>>18179818
>SpaceX is in on it though
Yes, yes we are.
>>
>>18179798
but that distortian should happen randomly, and not adjust to the curvature of the earth. like it becomes wibbley wobbley sure, everyone has seen that, but it wouldnt make the light follow the earth curvature

>>18179802
I agree a 100%, but its like this: they tell us we cant see things past this certain distance because of the curvature, yet we see things past that distance. they tell us when you go high enough you see the curvature, yet i didnt see it without wideangle lense or any other alteration of the image. of course i start asking questions. again im not saying the earth is flat, i have far too few information to say that, but stuff they say that happens doesnt happens.

>>18179818
SpaceX is pretty fake though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
check 15:10. yes in the beginning its bound to become dark like that because of the bright flames and the adjustment of the camera to the exposure (which the webcams at the ISS doesnt seem to be able of by the way). but after the cut when the rocket is far away its still dark. even the commentators said the sun set several minutes ago, despite that the very moment before the launche, 1 minute and 40 seconds ago the sun was still shining. it was setting yes, but theres no way it happened that fast
>>
>>18179834
>yet i didnt see it without wideangle lense or any other alteration of the image.

check again. on every flight I ever took, once we got to max altitude (about 30 000ft) I could clearly see the curvature.
>>
>>18179645
Look OP I don't have time to read all of this shit you wrote, but you seem like a really confused person atm

How do we know that earth isn't flat?

Physics

More precisely - meteorology

Absolutely zero predictions could be made with mathematical model of a flat Earth that match observed results.

Ever wondered why hurricanes spin in different direction if they're on a different hemisphere? Flat Earth isn't an answer

Yes, some fucktard flat earther could give some convoluted model but then you have to ask yourself - wait, earth is round matches with astronomy, hurricane spining, plane travel and everything else and it works. Why am I trying to explain each one of these things separately to match my idea of flat Earth, which probably all contradict eachother and/or invoke non-existing laws of physics or whatever?

As far as I've understood every single flatearther, they think that it's NWO or something controlling the world by hiding this info, so let me address that too.

If there are any real conspiracies they're probably political. Even if something like NWO/Illuminati was true, it would be more than enough to operate on just political level because people are dumb anyway. Tell the masses that Earth is round to have power theory is ludicrous.

Also, idea that Earth is round comes from more than 2000 years ago, people came to it through geometry and basic math. There was no NWO back then, so what gives?

Hope this helped, g2g.
>>
>>18179842
will when i happen to board a plane again.

>>18179866
i said im well aware i cant debunk everything about globeearth as i just dont have the ressources, thats why i reduced my arguments to things that can easily be seen/recreated that doesnt fit what we are told.

for the hurricane one commen theory is that the sun and moon (on the flat earth model going roughly the way of the equator) effects the windcurrents, and thus the forming of storms. like if you believe the sun and moon can attract the clouds, through the circular path the currents of the earth are altered differently. on the northern hemisphere you get the southern part being pulled to the sun, westwards, and on the southern hemisphere it is the northern part of the storm being pulled to the sun creating the circular movement.

planetravel is another thing, if you want to fly from africa to australia, it will send you north towards dubai first, and then south again towards australia instead of a direct line or flying a curve towards the south which could potentially be a shorter route. on the flat earth map however it seems to be a direct line.
there are some flight that supposedly go over the ocean directly, but they turn of their gps shortly after reaching the ocean, and turning it on shortly before they get back to the shore. couldnt find a really good video on that though, the best i could come up with quickly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0

also as far as i know it was up to debate wether the earth is round or not pretty recently, and only NASA spaceflights made the people believe in globe earth finally.
>>
>>18179932
>Only NASA
>No other country has ever gone up to space
>We definitely didn't have a space race in the middle of the Cold fucking War

Are you retarded or just gullible?
>>
>>18179866
as for the "proofs" the earth is rounf from old times ago, i surely dont know of many of those experiments, but one was that some guy put a stick into the ground when the sun was in the zenit, so it doesnt cast a shadow, he did the same a few miles away and saw the stick casts a shadow and concluded it is round because of that. however that only works if you assume the lightrays reach earth while bein parallel to each other. if you assum the sun is much closer and smaller to the earth, and the rays aren parallel to each other it will cast a shadow on one, but no shadow on the other even on a flat earth.

as for why the cover up? i dont know really. myself. maybe they just installed the globemodel too soon, when they couldnt proof it to be real yet, then they sent someone high up and saw its not the globe they imagined. no if it turnes out it isnt round government just as scientist lose a lot of credibillity, that cant happen so lets make them believe the earth is round
>>
>>18179645
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>18179664
keep trying
>>
>>18179938
sure there are others as well, but see
>>18179941
>maybe they just installed the globemodel too soon, when they couldnt proof it to be real yet, then they sent someone high up and saw its not the globe they imagined. no if it turnes out it isnt round government just as scientist lose a lot of credibillity, that cant happen so lets make them believe the earth is round

would applie to the other governments like russia/sovjet union as well. do you think they would risk themselves losing power? or do you believe they would lie as much as possible to keep the status quo?
other space agancies are found to have the same kind of fakes as nasa does. i only say nasa because it is the most well known of them all
>>
>>18179645
water is flat
earth is flat
it's pretty simple
>>
>>18179949
What a sad life you live, please never breed.
>>
File: daily_picdump_1304_640_03-1.jpg (53KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_1304_640_03-1.jpg
53KB, 640x513px
Hey Folks, Square Earther here....You`re all wrong!!!
>>
File: flatglobe.png (7KB, 415x486px) Image search: [Google]
flatglobe.png
7KB, 415x486px
>>18179955
holy shit, dubs say so.

also what about this, what if pic related is our planet, the white circle antarctica, the green and brown stuff inside the circle are the continents, and the white dot the northpole. and everything past antarctica is kept secret from us. probably a whole lot of new continents or whatever. probably doesnt work with what we know about physics and so on, but the missing gravity could be explained with hollow earth. how to solve the rest no idea, but we would still have curvature, even though its far lower then we told explaining why we can look further away than we allegedly can.
>>
File: flat_earth_trig.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
flat_earth_trig.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>
>>18179977
it proofs the flat earth model to not be correct (which i never said it is) but it also doesnt proof the official narrative
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (32KB, 1317x545px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
32KB, 1317x545px
Sunsets are the reason why I believe the earth is round, or at least it is definitely not flat.

Pic related
>>
What purpose does our government have for trying to make us think the earth is round
>>
File: 1402259253_earth_without_water.gif (3MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1402259253_earth_without_water.gif
3MB, 500x388px
Actually our Planet looks more like dat^^
>>
>>18179941
>This only works if the suns' rays are parallel

True, but there are ways to prove that the sun's rays are parallel, and Erastosthenes already knew about these other proofs.
>>
File: roundwater.jpg (20KB, 572x391px) Image search: [Google]
roundwater.jpg
20KB, 572x391px
>>18179950
>water is flat
>>
File: taake_ii.jpg (92KB, 428x558px) Image search: [Google]
taake_ii.jpg
92KB, 428x558px
>>18180027
Do you Guys even heared about Physics? Yes its true that a proton moves linear, but Helios imagined as a huge SPHERE of boiling Plasma emits light in every frikkin Direction yo
>>
>>18179941
>maybe they just installed the globemodel too soon, when they couldnt proof it to be real yet, then they sent someone high up and saw its not the globe they imagined. no if it turnes out it isnt round government just as scientist lose a lot of credibillity, that cant happen so lets make them believe the earth is round

That and the fact spreading a huge lie like this will make everyone believe in a lie and repeat a lie. It will make it harder for people to get closer to God and true religion if they are liers and believe in lies as huge as this. It's a really evil scheme created to spread atheism, communism and devil worship.
>>
>>18179992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE
it does look like the sun gets closer though. just as it looks in the very beginning like its rising. which one is the optical illusion? up to you what you believe
>>
>>18180043
to be fair depending on the size on distance the sun will emit almost parallel rays where the difference of the angle can be ignored. but that only works if the sun is really really big, and really really far away as mainstream science tells you. if its a lot closer and smaller you are right
>>
>>18180043
>Helios is a huge sphere

Yes. A very big sphere that's very far away.
>>
>>18180053
>it looks like the sun gets closer
>looks like

You can't even tell, there's too much glare.

If you use a filter to remove the glare, than no, the sun doesn't change size .
>>
>>18180139
which you know because the mainstream media and the government told you so. and they are not known for lying right?

>>18180155
honetly no idea what to make out of that
>>
>>18180185
>The mainstream media and government told me so.

Uh, no they didn't. It's demonstrable and reproducible. Go out and do it yourself, faggot

>inb4 I'm too lazy and poor.
>>
>>18180185
>because the mainstream media
Other anon here and no. You can get a sunfilter for pretty cheap or even build one yourself. One can also project the sun onto a screen (through binoculars for example) to study it. Almost everybody can do this and many many people have.
>>
http://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/
>>
>>18180208
then tell me how i can check the distance of the sun and size of it, without a huge amount of money. i would be happy to know
>>
>>18180223
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/observing-news/how-to-look-at-the-sun/

http://oneminuteastronomer.com/999/choose-solar-filter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclLuN1NoBg
>>
File: over1000hoursinmspaint.jpg (386KB, 2520x2820px) Image search: [Google]
over1000hoursinmspaint.jpg
386KB, 2520x2820px
>>18179715
Recent skeptic here too, here is my contribution
>>
>>18180264
Figure out how perspective works.
>>
File: over9000hoursinmspaint.jpg (700KB, 4000x2820px) Image search: [Google]
over9000hoursinmspaint.jpg
700KB, 4000x2820px
>>18180269
Okay, I installed Google Earth just for you.
I'm in the same boat as OP, can't prove it, but skeptical.
With all the recent happenings, I wouldn't be surprised, parallel universe/timeline anyone?

Trump is gonna be president and the Earth is flat.
>>
>>18180264
fisheye lense
low orbit object cannot see the curvature because the earth is actually big

flatearthers, explain how governments can benefit from people not knowing the earth is flat

also explain how gravity works on a flat earth
>>
>>18180300
The ISS is clearly taken through a fisheye lenses you dolt, look at the curvature of the piece of the station in the top left, it's the same curvature as the horizon, it's obviously a lens distortion
>>
File: blue marble.jpg (133KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
blue marble.jpg
133KB, 500x334px
>>18180264
since the earth is round, the italy should look even smaller, since its further away from us than africa (on that picture) so italy seeming to be bigger is a clear sign that there was done something to the footage.

also nasa seems to not be able to figure it out themselves seeing how burgerland changes size over the years

>>18180217
heared of that, but wouldnt the room inside be too small? like where are all the stars and everything. where come the meteorites from, like the ones actually hitting the ground (didnt figure that out for the flat earth too to be honest) and such stuff.

>>18180240
will check it out sometime my self, but still that guy is an idiot. i saw now 2 videos of him and in both he couldnt go a sentence without swearing
>>
>>18180315
>>18180313
You're both probably right, it is the fisheye lens distorting the curvature.
Playing devil's advocate here
>>
Some truth bombs

It might be the most crazy thing you ever heard when you think about earth is flat?

But this reaction normal because you are brainwashed since the kindergarden. People you trusted explained you the world and how things are and since you trusted them and saw them as legit source you believed it. You never questioned it. And since its repeated everywhere tv, movies, series, newspaper, comics kinda everywhere. These are subliminal messages to feed ypu with false informations and create an illusion reality for you.

You might now ask that makes no sense why should they lie?

The truth is easy. Truth is always easy and you can feel the truth. Evil is real. Long time ago one angel lucifer was his old name rebelled against the creator of everything the seen things and unseen. He lost the war and fell with 1/3 of angels and was bound to earth. At the moment satan the old dragon is the god of this world.

He hates humanity because angels should serve humans and he did not like to to this cause he saw humanity weak and in lower position.

His goal is to fool the whole world and it is written satan deceived the whole CIRCLE of earth.

nasa means in hebrew "to deceive"

almost all organizations and institutions are under his command on earth thats why things are so fucked up in this world.

youre born into a spiritual warfield and the devil deceived you to make you believe god and he does not exist so you dont take care about such thoughts. He directs you to any spot on in order to find the truth with 1,000 false due and false religions and seduce people to sin

The thing is nobody on this earth perfect we all fell into sin and cant save ourselfes when we died. The only chance to come back to our heavenly father and his son is to accept his FREE GIFT salvation in having faith in his son jesus christ.
>>
>>18180323
I'm not saying that the earth is flat. Flat earthers fail to take in to account the sheer size of the earth. ISS orbits low, so low that the curvature of the horizon in negligible when viewed from that height. You need to be way the fuck out before you start to see the horizon curving.
>>
>>18180315
which leaves again the question up, why is there no single image of the earth from space with a natural view. no fisheyelense, no photoshop, no composits, no cgi or whatever. just a simple photograf

>>18180313
one theory for gravity is that the earth accallerates with 9,8m/s2 which would have the same effect as 1g gravity. however what if gravity isnt wrong. i saw a video which said on a flat earth gravity would pull you more and more towards the center because of the mass, the further away you get from it the more tilted the gravitational pull would be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
however what if the earth spins in the right way to just cancel out the gravitational pull to the northpole, and effectively would only leave the gravitational pull downwards. the centrifugal force of the spinning disc pushing stuff outside, and the gravitational pull downwards with a tilt towards the northpole. the further away you get the faster you spin and get pushed outside, but also the further you get pulled by gravitation towards the center
>>
>>18180335
the time is short

I ask you to try it at least, and pray to him and ask him to save you and you accept the gift of salvation and to come live in your life. you will not regret it

>https://steemit.com/truth/@polymorphin/flat-earth-and-why-i-don-t-believe-in-the-nasa-globe-anymore
>>
>>18180339
>>
>>18180313
Aka a lower dimensional timeline than a spherical earth. There is massive pull due to the internet to lower the dimensional intelligence and expression. Think how many people are hypnotized by cartoons, and drawn into dark 3d dramas in tv shows. These directly impact the subconscious mind and send it into a deep sleep. People should be trying to awaken to higher awareness, not be drawn down dark and stupid pathways.
>>
File: photo_2016-09-29_22-52-27.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-09-29_22-52-27.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>18180300
>>
>>18180337
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
>>
File: 1472677038498.jpg (63KB, 420x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472677038498.jpg
63KB, 420x960px
>Aka a lower dimensional timeline than a spherical earth. There is massive pull due to the internet to lower the dimensional intelligence and expression. Think how many people are hypnotized by cartoons, and drawn into dark 3d dramas in tv shows. These directly impact the subconscious mind and send it into a deep sleep. People should be trying to awaken to higher awareness, not be drawn down dark and stupid pathways.
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
>>18180335
this, at least the stuff about the indoctrination. im not really religious though.

but here is a thought: we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.
>>
File: unnamed (5).jpg (23KB, 413x255px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).jpg
23KB, 413x255px
>>18180358
well these things you are saying are true i also found out about them.

i also read that jesus wasnt crucified not on a cross it was on a stake. stauros means stick not cross. that would explain the symbol false idol thing. through the cross the devil could use it easier for symbolism and statues.

im just a believer in christ and in the bible i do not belong to any group or sect.
>>
File: earthrise.jpg (103KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
earthrise.jpg
103KB, 800x790px
>>18180337
>why is there no single image of earth from a natural view, no photoshop, no fisheye lens, just a simple photo

There are plenty. You're just ignoring them all because they debunk your preconceived notions.
>>
File: Fool.jpg (586KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fool.jpg
586KB, 1280x1024px
>>18180352
>http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
total darkness currently, but if you go to the youtube version you can skip back and until the dark settles and you wont see anything and then they cut off the video. not a single day night cycle caputered, or any light from the cities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak
>>
>>18180366
>You're just ignoring them all because they debunk your preconceived notions.

That's what all the shills are doing here all the time when presented with clear evidence debunking the round earth arguments. You're not looking at it, you're asking lots of question like "how does gravity work, how does the sun work etc" but when you see the earth is flat, you realize it is, you don't suddenly gain knowledge of other things.

That's because flat earth isn't a conclusion of theoretical logic, it's based on observations.
>>
>>18180377
>it's based on observations

Yeah, the observation "it looks flat and I don't fall off."
>>
>>18180377

holy dubs confirm this message
>>
>>18180319
>he can't go a sentence without swearing.

I'm sorry that you're getting triggered in your safe space, but that doesn't make him wrong. It just makes you a pussy.
>>
>>18180366
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=c26a1085e3dff56a8eb45c52c1e99922afc2790b.105935

far to irregular to not be photoshopped. just like others of that kind.
>>
>>18180335
>>18180339
>>18180343
So you admit that the bible is complete and utter bullshit?
>>
>>18180385
>it's fake

Oh look, exactly as predicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zZo1hLPM38
>>
>>18180010
This is exaggerated, earth is too large of a celestial body to be that distorted. although it does bulge at the equator a bit because of its rotation.
>>
>>18180388
it is the inspired word of god and the truth
>>
>>18180393
Inspired by undiagnosed mental illness and a complete lack of modern education.
>>
>>
>>18180400
you cant handle the truth

the spirit of antichrist speaks from you
>>
>>18180379

Watch this vid. You'll see it clearly. The only reason you would be able to argue against this one is if you don't understand what the guy is saying.

To try and avoid that I'll put it in writing for you:

You can clearly see the reflection of the birds at the end of the vid, showing that it's actually a mirage you are seeing and not the horizon. Meaning the sail you're seeing is a reflection covering the body of the ship, it's not behind any curve.

https://youtu.be/vzeUhc8xQ3U
>>
>>18180406
That video, unwittingly, proves that ships disappear below the horizon. If you remove the mirage, then the ships would be even further below the horizon than he is claiming.

It's debunked here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxhNeC8rNg8
>>
File: Fake space.png (725KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fake space.png
725KB, 800x500px
>>18180384
im not triggered, it just everything else than professionallity. you can make a point while without acting like a raging ape.

>>18180389
that guy states reason on why they edit it, but still no reason why we dont have a single one that is simply a photo
>>
File: photo_2016-09-16_11-43-52.jpg (67KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-09-16_11-43-52.jpg
67KB, 750x563px
>>
>>18180393
>>
>>18180415

It's 2 min between my post and your reply. The vid is 20 min long.

Do I have to say more? You didn't watch it.
>>
>>18180418
>You can make the point without acting like a raging ape

If you're going to insult other people, you've got no business crying about it when they return the favor.

>the guy states the reasons they edit it

The picture I posted wasn't edited. It's a simple photograph. Taken by a guy with the camera.

The guy also explains why people like you lie and claim that they're fake. Because they prove you wrong, and you can't admit when you're wrong.
>>
>>18180427
I've already seen both of them.

You think you're being original when you post Jeranism videos?
>>
>>18180415
i think jeranism made one mistake, he set miragelimit equal to the sealevel. imagin the mirage being above the sea, like you see the mirage on hot days over the pavement at times. then you have (from bottum to the upper side) see, than the sealevel, the mirage covering the boat, and of the mirage, and then the boat above the mirage.
>>
>>18180437

>being original

>on a chan board

I don't think you understand the culture here.
>>
>>18180439
His entire premise is flawed. He can't make as single video without doing some incredibly stupid shit.
>>
File: screen.png (210KB, 812x459px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
210KB, 812x459px
>>18180439

The blue line shows the divide between the mirage and the real image. Just like the bird is reflected down, the sky is reflected too, covering the top part of the water and making it look like the water level is lower than it is. The sail is also reflected down, hiding the ship's body.

There's nothing to misunderstand here.
>>
File: pizzaplanet.png (691KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
pizzaplanet.png
691KB, 957x535px
>>18180086
Amateur balloons have captured hot-spots visible underneath the Sun, a small orb of light
this can only happens if the Sun is both really close and small
watch at 2:20 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA
>>
>>18180458
he has some lack of understanding in physics at points, i saw that in his videos. but still his observations about nasa faking stuff, or his experiments are still of value. you dont need to know everything to know when something is bullshit
>>
>>18180343
>implying the Bible was written in English
>>
If flat earth was real then the Chinese would have all converted to Christianity when they went to the moon. They would all be like " I am sorry for doubting you John Smith" . Or what ever stupid one you believe in.
>>
File: moon.jpg (2MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
2MB, 2580x2452px
>>18180475
same goes for the moon by the way, it illuminates only clouds close to it, but not further away despite that if its as far away as we are told the moons light also should hit the earth while being parrallel to each other and illuminate it evenly (ignoring the curvature of the earth in this point, but since its so low that we cant even see it from way up it should still illuminate a large area)

also the moon doesnt seem to be lighted by the sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTbc-gaKVA
the dark side has a wrong position for that.

A lunar wave (wave on the moon going all the way across it) displacing craters showing its not just a turbulence in our atmosphere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI

and stars shining though the dark part of the moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU

moonlight cooling down stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k
could be meassuring error, different exposure to wind etc. but still worth looking into i guess.

weird stuff going on there, but thats for another thread i guess
>>
>>18179684
>Indipendent
Anything you say is now trash.
No wonder you would believe such crap.
>>
File: IMG_2481.png (364KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.png
364KB, 3840x2160px
>>18180520
because i wrote a word wrong in a language that isnt even my native one? sure does proof that i am an absolute idiot and anything that i show can be discarded no matter what it shows.

way to scientific method guy
>>
>>18180478
You're one to talk.
>>
>>18180475
That's called a reflection, dumbshit, and it's not reflecting off the cloud, but the ocean.

Hold up a mirror and tilt it until a "hotspot" shines in your eyes. It doesn't mean the sun is ten feet away.
>>
>>18180529
Stay in your dirt country and remain speaking your dirt language, any English speaking country doesn't need your ridiculous mind spouting nonsense bullshit to anyone who will further encourage you to spew bullshit by entertaining you through listening.
Shit, I'll probs need the scientific method to deduce your stupidity, good suggestion
>>
>>18180552
Don't be racist.
>>18180529
Why can't you see the statue of liberty, or empire state building, or mount everest? Can you see any of the tall buildings two or even one city over? Have you ever visited a mountain range? See the low hills in the distance, that slowly creep up over the horizon until there are huge mountains. Why aren't they visible from 200 miles away?
>>
>>18180568
>(You)
:(
>>
>>18180568
atmosphere decreses the visibillity dramatically. just imagine fog. or water, the light doesnt reach too far down and at some point no light will be there anymore. atmosphere does the same job to the light, only not as strong. also when stuff gets too small it dissappears for us out of sight simply so even in the clearest days if its not big enough and too far away you simply wont see it

and there are quite some videos showing stuff that should have dissappeared behind the horizon already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBVtArRU8lg
>>
>>18179645
people knew the earth wasnt flat, a LONG time ago. Stop embarrasing yourselves
>>
>>18180587
So the sun can be seen practically any distance away, but not the stuff reflected off? I guess this is why you need to think the moon is self illuminating. How can the stars be seen from millions of lightyears away then? How do you explain pictures that the hubble has taken.

Look I know what its like to not like what the powers that be have to say about reality. I used to be a conspiracy theorist. Hoping for free energy, antigravity, etc. All the really smart people who know about physics say these things aren't possible, but being the hopeful teenager I was I wanted it all to be real. It turned out that after years and years, not a single person created a demonstrable free energy or anti grav device, and posted it to youtube. I am pretty decent with electronics, if someone made something simple and posted schematics I could follow it.

What happens is a bunch of shyster crooks come up with get rich quick schemes, and need "investors". Then they spend all the money, and years go by and nothing comes of anything at all. Its all a "conspiracy" and suppression by the government they say. Thing is we have the internet, we have tor, we have torrents, private hard drives. Once something gets online there isn't a thing any government can do to shut it down completely. So far nothing out of the ordinary has ever come from people like that.

I see flat earth as just the next thing people latch on to. I saw flatearthsociety back in the 2000s. It was a bunch of trolls seeing if they could trick gullible people into buying the theory, or making them thing they bought into it. Well quite a few people took it literally, I guess they failed some kind of test of their natural reasoning abilities. Most people get really hung up on "truth" look at religion or political ideology.

What science does is try to minimize ones beliefs, and just learn the laws that can be observed from nature.
>>
File: photo_2016-09-16_11-44-19.jpg (59KB, 572x422px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-09-16_11-44-19.jpg
59KB, 572x422px
>>18180643
shill
>>
>>18180643
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_model

Did you know that once upon a time the powers that be wanted everyone to believe the earth was flat? The church imprisoned or killed early scientists or astronomers, who challenged their assertion that everything revolved around the earth. People who discovered through their own observation, and not what was taught to them that the planets did not orbit the earth. This was considered heretical. The church wanted control of the beliefs of the people, but adherence to truth caused them to seek the answers from nature.
>>
I love how buthurt people get over the flat earth thing, especially shillfags
>>
>>18180643
the reason we see stars is because the background is so dark, and the stars are relatively bright in comaparrison. there is no or barely atmosphere decreasing the visibillity (wether it goes millions of lightyears through the vaccum of space and than through the atmosphere, or from the firmament through our atmosphere. the clouds are simply to thick, and the portion of the light too small to illuminate anything the moon however has the power to illuminate some clouds as it appears, but since the rays should hit the clouds pretty much in a parrallel way and the curvature of the earth is too insignificant to have effect on that small area it is weird that not more clouds are illuminated.

and its not about believing stuff that should be there, but about stuff we are told that it is that way, but when you check it, it isnt like that at all. i dont know if the earth is flat, a concave, or a globe or even a cube. i simply dont have enough information to say it. all i can say is that the official narrative doesnt fit the observations. that can be that physics/formulas are wrong, the earth being bigger than we are told, the sun and moon closer and smaller, that the earth is flat or whatever. so far my only claim is "the official story has issues"
>>
File: Earth-Apollo-Zond.png (492KB, 1590x882px) Image search: [Google]
Earth-Apollo-Zond.png
492KB, 1590x882px
>>18180366
all the Earth-from-space composites have been debunked long ago thanks to many things including the discrepancies between the soviet and burger material. When using the curvature of the lunar surface displayed in said composites in order to determine and compare the relative size of the Earth they contain, it becomes quickly obvious they contradict one another because ... they are fakes.
>>
>>18180010
OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
File: j92WfRA.png (321KB, 420x398px) Image search: [Google]
j92WfRA.png
321KB, 420x398px
>>18180010
where is Earth's sex located on this oblate potato?
>>
File: TOTALLYNOTFISHLENSES.jpg (503KB, 2520x2820px) Image search: [Google]
TOTALLYNOTFISHLENSES.jpg
503KB, 2520x2820px
>>18180264
>Retarded screen
>>
>>18180683
The earth is approximately 7,926 miles in diameter, 196.9 million square miles. I don't know your perspective on scale, but it is actually really big. The "official story" is the story of human history and human discovery. Every person discovered something about nature, and shared the methods of discovery for everyone. Its all a bunch of little things that all together make the whole. I don't think the government tells us everything, but science is all about being able to determine for yourself if something is true or not. There is no way to cover up the truth that can be determined through observing nature.
>>
File: Tesla.png (267KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla.png
267KB, 750x1334px
>>18180707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
makes new discovery that shouldnt be possible, gets ridiculed.

http://www.ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/
bet you havent heard of this either.

at the current point science is nothing more than religion. when something goes against the public believe the idea gets simply ignored or ridiculed.
in essence i love science, being ever improving, always trying to get closer to what is reality, but in practice it has its dogmas just like religion does. you can do some alterations from time to time to fit the spirit of the age like the pope does, but thats it.
>>
File: 200MILES_iss-March7_2011.jpg (306KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
200MILES_iss-March7_2011.jpg
306KB, 800x540px
>>18180706
another funny one.
>>
>>18180625
This ×100
>"b-but muh flat earth!"
You guys are getting explanation after explanation of why the earth isn't flat but you dismiss it like "well thats fake, stop shilling me"
I really do worry about /x/ a lot
>>
>>18180732

>trying this hard
>>
>>18180731
What's the problem?
>>
>>18180732
what i think is funny you throw in more and more stuff why the earth is round, instead of saying to me why the stuff we see which we shouldnt see according to the official story, can be seen. if you would truly read the first post you would see its not about saying we live on a flat earth, but about questioning if we can be so sure that everything we are told about the earth is real. and since the experiments and footage show something that it shouldnt show according to the official story, i can safely say we should ask questions. nothing more
>>
File: ddd.jpg (86KB, 736x440px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
86KB, 736x440px
>>18180625
exactly, for some reason the spinning monkeys want us to believe that the skyballs and heliocentrism have been there since ever when in fact it is a new (a few centuries old) and very wrong cosmology
all the ancient cultures knew that earth was immovable and flat
>>
>>18180746
big picture is nowhere near 200km high. that looks maybe like twice the height a commercial airplane travels. the second one is the footage we get to see usually with fisheyelenses making it look like its higher and like the curvature can be seen
>>
>>18180746
the exaggerated curvature on the right, the discrepancies in the visible altitudes as well.
>>
>>18180726

>that quote

Maybe if Tesla had bothered to learn math he wouldn't have been such a shitty inventor.

>That video

What's the problem? She made an extraordinary claim. People were skeptical. She repeated the experiment. People were more interested. She provided more evidence. People suggested other possiblities. She kept research it. Now it's widely accepted as correct.

This is exactly how science should work.

>That link about the footprint

Thoroughly debunked

http://paleo.cc/paluxy/zapata.htm

In fact, the paleonologist they quote came right out and said they're making up shit, and that this footprint has nothing to do with his work or his discoveries.

>Science is nothing more than religion

In what way?

Religion deals with faith and myth.

Science deals with evidence and facts.
>>
>>18180758
>>18180762

>It's nowhere near 200 kmh

Why? How do you know

>discrepancies

One's looking straight down. The other's looking "sideways" at the horizon. There's your discrepancy.
>>
>>18179645
>but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?

>Crepuscular rays
Crepuscular rays are near-parallel rays of sunlight moving through the Earth's atmosphere, but appear to diverge because of linear perspective.[38] They often occur when objects such as mountain peaks or clouds partially shadow the sun's rays like a cloud cover. Various airborne compounds scatter the sunlight and make these rays visible, due to diffraction, reflection, and scattering.

Crepuscular rays can also occasionally be viewed underwater, particularly in arctic areas, appearing from ice shelves or cracks in the ice. Also they are also viewed in days when the sun hits the clouds in a perfect angle shining upon the area.

There are three primary forms of crepuscular rays[citation needed]:

Rays of light penetrating holes in low clouds (also called "Jacob's Ladder").
Beams of light diverging from behind a cloud.
Pale, pinkish or reddish rays that radiate from below the horizon. These are often mistaken for light pillars.

i wikipediad it. I win something!
>>
How do the skyballers here explain the space bubbles we see in every space walk made around the ISS or even in the Chinese clips?
I know this is all made in a swimming pool in Moscow, but you how do you reconcile this simple fact of life with so-called modern sciences? Are you dismissing them entirely to make life easier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
>>
>>18180625
>B-but muh bible verses
>>
>>18180781
>Why? How do you know
brain
>>
>>18180788
>It looks closer

Not a valid answer. Looks like 200 miles to me.
>>
>>18180785
Ice particles, usually. Sometimes, less often, they're paint chips. There's also some solid residue from the rocket nozzles they use that forms on the ends and then flakes away. Sometimes it's ammonia leaks.

>bubbles

They really don't look much like bubbles. Bubbles clearly have an edge between the inside and the outside. And they get larger as they get closer to the surface. Also you can see the water and the scuba divers when you're looking at pool training footage.
>>
>>18180749
Look I have heard wives tales told by my mother, about her granddads discoveries in the western united states. It was basically human tracks running with dinosaur tracks. They said it got fenced off, and nothing ever came of it.

I don't believe the official story about life either. I've contacted spiritual entities, and had all sorts of extraterrestrial encounters tripping on psychoactive drugs. I just think that for all the conspiracies I think flat earth is just a really dumb one. Its not interesting, it doesn't explain anything, it doesn't enhance our understanding of nature. Its just a bunch of crap for the sake of contrary opinion.

Get this, some of the aliens I talked to have shown me orbital pictures of the earth, they have shown alternate dimensions of it. Some timelines, they even shifted the axial tilt of the planet.

I was here many thousands of years ago watching Atlantean stone spaceships crashland. I was just a spirit then, no form. Pure awareness that could travel anywhere I wished. I've seen some crazy stuff. Like Ancient Rome, Bethlehem, Babylon, I have seen fleets of triremes sieging port cities with flaming Balistae and Greek fire. was in Egypt witnessing the full might of western military power and control. Then I slipped through and saw the same place thousands of years prior, with the corrupt pharaoh worshiped as a god due to his adept spiritual powers. Ur, I saw a Minoan religions ceremony that celebrated life, the goddess. What later become known as paganism, was actually a much purer form of Christianity. Beauty and love, the women were topless singing like sirens and working artful enchantments with their voices.

I have seen native American warriors fighting with spears and arrows, they even tried to shoot me though I was flying in the air. I flew with Toltec sorcerers learning and exhilarating in the pure freedom that comes form letting go of gravity.

Then I see stuff about flat earth and just scratch my head...
>>
>>18180778
but first she got ridiculed and attacked because it went against their believes, their science. only when they couldnt reject it anymore they had to accept it.

also your "debunk" is one source saying the footprints look a bit different than those of humans, which can easily be explained by a slight evolution. that humans didnt look the same is clear, a few 100 years ago we werent nearly as tall as we are. bodyshapes probably changed in the millions of years as well. the other point your source claimed indicating its fake that he didnt published anything further, but if he got ridiculed and attacked like the woman in the first video, without any support from collegues i wouldnt want any more publicity either and just wait until grass grew over the whole thing

and i told you why it is just like religion, because its just as dogmatic. they have their observations yes, but to question the interpretations of those is beyond your limits. it has to mean what they tell you it means or otherwise you are a retard.
>>
File: baumgartnerfraud.png (893KB, 1263x601px) Image search: [Google]
baumgartnerfraud.png
893KB, 1263x601px
>>18180790
watch here
>>18180475
ballon went as high as 110,000 feet or 20 miles, and you say that pic of the ISS was made from 10 times that height? nah no way.
>>
>>18180785
Thats just a hodgepodge of mixed footage. Its training videos showing astronauts in water. Thats how they train. Then it shows ice particles that form when water vapor and regular gasses are exposed to the cold vacuum of space.
>>
>>18180802
>ridiculed

A media exaggeration. Her evidence was weak and her claims very odd. When she provided more evidence they accepted it. Why you think this is strange or improper doesn't make any sense.

>Your debunk is one source

Your link claims that paleontologist Jerry MacDonald found a 290 million year old footprints.

My link is Jerry MacDonald himself coming forward and saying that's all bullshit. The footprints he found were tiny amphibian footprints, not human footprints. And that the footprint these creationists are presenting as evidence hasn't been peer-reviewed, hasn't been dated, and could have easily been faked.

So if you want to prove that there were humans 290 million years ago, you're going to have to go back and look for more evidence. Like the woman in your first link did.
>>
>>18180801
again, im not saying the earth is flat, im just saying its not like we are told. are people even reading? also here is a small secret. as crazy as we look for you for asking such riduculous questions, you look for us, or at least for me, just as crazy for not even asking those question.

reasons there are multiple one, i even wrote one in here that isnt about driving us away from god (since flat earth means someone had to construct it, and ball means its all just probabillity that we are here etc)
>>18179941
>>
>>18180812
What about it? It all looks about right to me.
>>
>>18180821
so its perfectly normal for the 20 miles high and 200 kilometer high ISS have the same view? and i got told i should learn about perspective
>>
>>18180818
Is it night where you live? The sun just went down over here. Honestly if you look at humanity as if its the blind leading the blind, rather than a massive conspiracy to trick everyone, its a lot easier to see how we got to where we are today.
>>
>>18180827
That's not the same view at all. They're not even same camera types, or directions.

But yes, whether you're 20 miles up, or 200 hundred, and you look straight down, you're either going to see land or ocean.

What do you expect them to see? Elephants?
>>
File: twobillionmileshigh.png (556KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twobillionmileshigh.png
556KB, 1280x1024px
>>18180821
I'm not surprised
like I said here
>>18180788
>>
>>18180851
Again, both pics look fine.

What do you think these are supposed to look like?
>>
>>18180689
The Moon has a moderately eccentric orbit
>>
File: Morpheus.jpg (82KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.jpg
82KB, 960x544px
>>18180830
1:38am

and it doesnt seem to be like the blind leading the blind, but the one eyed misleading those who are to lazy to see themselves away from those who want to make them open their eyes. like not even about these theme. but everything. politics, economics etc. is so fucked up and people simply look the other way, or dont look at all. or they look but dont see. i dont want to make people see what i see, to believe what i believe, but to see for themselves. if its something else entirely than what i see than what do i care, as long as what they see isnt the false image projected by mass media and propaganda.

if people would do that we would probably have the truth almost over night, about everything. but they get distracted, blinded, corrupted, or they denie everything that doesnt fit their worldview themselves
>>
>>18180858
irrelevant

>>18180854
again, denial is all you are left with.
>>
>>18180869
>irrelevant
How is that irrelevant?
>>
>>18180869
>denial is all you're left with

Claims made without evidence can be denied without evidence.

You can't accuse others of denial when your flat earth nonsense has been so thoroughly debunked in this thread.
>>
>>18180873
consider this, the moon is a lot smaller than the earth right? why does the earth on those pictures seem to be even smaller or at best as big as the moon appears on earth? it should be a few times bigger.

>>18180877
evidence was there. anyone can see that there were far too much details visible for 200km height. not to mention the difference in perspective to other ISS videos. felix baumgartner having the same view from 20km height as the ISS from 200km also doesnt add up. yet you keep saying it looks fine

thats deniel bro

>You can't accuse others of denial when your flat earth nonsense has been so thoroughly debunked in this thread.

even ignoring stuff in the very second post
>>
>>18180886
>Evidence was there

No it isn't. "It just doesn't look right to me," is an opinion, not evidence.

see

>>18180389
>>
>>18180886
>why does the earth appear smaller

The fuck you talking about? The earth fills up the entire frame in pictures you posted. In the pictures looking at the horizon, they're still taking up half the frame.
>>
>>18180892
i was talking about >>18180689
>>18180891
its not "it just doesnt look right" it looks the same in baumgartner and ISS despite having a heightdifference of the factor 10. at such a difference in height you should see difference in perspective. that is proof.

the other ISS image without fisheyelense is maybe more debatable, i admit. but still everyone should be able to see that those arent 200km
>>
How would tectonic plates work if the Earth was flat?

How would the core work since it wouldn't be a sphere?

How would wind work, why would storms form into spirals, how would waves work?

How would you have seismic activity in one part of the world and counter activity at the opposite end if it wasn't a sphere?

Flat Earthers are dumb, ignorant and the only reason their ideas make sense to them is by not digging too deep into how the world works. They always attack space agencies and science, yet have no idea how a flat Earth would even work or exist.

Stop feeding idiocy.
>>
>>18180904
we are ignorant but you dont even seem to care to read the first 2 posts. k? thx bye
>>
>>18180886
>seem to be even smaller
"seem" being the problem

You can't just look at things "as they seem" and take that as fact. But you just disregarded the thing about the moon's eccentricity, and moved the goalpost to "but it looks to smol!"

Have you ever looked at the Moon one day, and it was huge and yellow, then on other days it's a bit small and underwhelming? They're are a lot of variables that come into play when looking at an astronomical object, and even more when it comes to taking a picture of it.

And I'd still like to know why the Moon's orbital eccentricity is irrelevant.

>>18180897
You know you can see the ISS through a telescope right? Hell, even binoculars.
>>
>>18180910
Hey wait come back

What in those two posts debunk any of what he said?
>>
File: sad.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18180911
view like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjTEnj1Vvc barely anything distinguishable...

also yes, there are cases where it isnt like it seems. but in case of the nasa there is so much stuff where you just have to assume its not like it looks that it is simply more probable to assume it is like it seems and they are lying and adjusting the story to fit theirs.

>>18180922
´see
>>18179645
>So Im not trying to convince you to that the earth is flat, but instead I show you stuff that shouldnt be according to the official narrative. If after that you still believe without a doubt that the government isnt lying to us go on, if you look yourself into it because of that good. If you simply believe me, dont do that. Im just a random guy on the internet.

>>18179657
>Of course im not able to disprove all officials claim, but these things should give you an idea that something is not like we are being told. Are we living on a Flat Earth? I dont know. Can we be sure that its a ball? i dont think so

or later on
>>18179684
>i never said i believe is flat. honestly i dont know what to believe. there are some indipendent people looking into this stuff, and they of course have nowhere near the budged or funding the official sources have. thus they cant do all the super flashy experiments and have to rely on those results, and even those already disprove the official narrative, yet i am the idiot because i dont believe the other guys because they have more money?

>>18179657
>Of course im not able to disprove all officials claim, but these things should give you an idea that something is not like we are being told. Are we living on a Flat Earth? I dont know. Can we be sure that its a ball? i dont think so

it gets tiring repeating myself man
>>
>>18179818
PRETTY COOL HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO RE-ENTER EARTHS ATMOSPHERE AND LAND PERFECTLY ON THAT TINY PLATFORM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!
>>
File: op.jpg (168KB, 649x621px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
168KB, 649x621px
>>18179645
>im becoming a Flat Earther
FUCKING kys.
>>
I've literally flown my own plane around the world. It's round as fuck.
>>
>>18180987
which direction?
>>
>>18180957
>barely anything distinguishable
That was clearly distinguishable. What, did you expect it to be, like a clear close up image?

And what else would it be? I'm not sure what you flat earthers think is out there in space, but is it a celestial globe type deal? In that case, if that wasn't a satellite, then what was it?

I just hope you guys don't think that space is as it is, except with these elaborate planes of land with small suns and moons defying gravity on top of them or something

I mean really, with all the mental gymnastics that you guys do, a spherical earth is just so much less convoluted, and you know how Occam's Razor goes

And the rest of your post boils down to
>the gubment is lying to us
>Now, I'm not saying the earth is flat, but the earth is flat
And not a single thing that disproves all of the geological phenomena that you learn about in the 3rd grade

The only reason you're repeating yourself is because you have nothing to say.

Give me some mathematical evidence that suggests that the earth is flat, rather then your ""observations"", then I'll be more receptive

>>18180969
I know, isn't math and technology brilliant?
>>
>>18181004
i showed mutiple videos showing stuff you shouldnt see when the earth is shaped like we say.
what is up in space? no idea.
what is it in the video? a balloon with some lights one and some decoration maybe. nor even a hologram would suprise me considering we can create one to lat 2pac rap live on stage years after his death. imagine what the government can do secretly. you see how more advanced they are than the public when you look at the hubble telescope (considering its real). it was given to nasa from the military because it was outdated to them, and yet its still one of the best telescopes we have. what do you think how more advanced they are with other technology that all could be used to fool us.

and the government lying to us shouldnt be a bummer for anyone anymore.
>>
>>18180784
Huh, I would've guessed that our spherical atmosphere (at least, more spherical than the earth, considering the fluid dynamics of gas) acted as a lens and distorted the light as you would expect a spherical lens to.
>>
>>18180794
Yeah, puffers and main engines spit out a lot of crap into space, but none of it is of sufficient mass to really do anything, even to satellites in opposite orbits.

Space and the travel therein really isn't that elusive.
>>
>>18181058
except that those bubbles often appear from connections at the airtank, or the helmet and similar stuff, not from the engines
>>
File: tupac-diagram.jpg (61KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
tupac-diagram.jpg
61KB, 600x494px
>>18181033
>considering we can create one to lat 2pac rap live on stage years after his death
here's a diagram of what it took to do that. Do you really believe they could do that, except in space? To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you did believe something like that

>it was given to nasa from the military because it was outdated to them
Completely not true. What idiot told you that? It doesn't even make sense. The military "gave them" the telescope, but they had to re-launch it into space? It's even names after an astronomer, so why wouldn't it be used for astronomy. From the very conception of the idea and proposals for the hubble, it was a space telescope for research purposes, not military

>this has absolutely nothing to do with tectonic plates or how the earth's core would function. What about a magnetic field? There wouldn't be one if earth didn't have a molten core, which it wouldn't in a flat earth model, yet you can prove that earth does in fact have a magnetic field with the great advent of a compass.

>a balloon with some lights one and some decoration maybe
No balloon could move that fast across the sky

>what is up in space? no idea.
go figure
>>
>>18181080
that third green text was meant to be in response to
>i showed mutiple videos showing stuff you shouldnt see when the earth is shaped like we say.
>>
>>18181080
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/06/hey-brother-can-you-spare-a-hubble-dod-sure-have-two/258061/
the military had multiple ones, not all in orbit.
>>
>>18181094
>>18181080
also i admit, i got that wrong, but they give them one even more powerfull than hubble which they have to spare, so basically still prooves my point that the technology is more advanced for the military than for the public
>>
>>18181094
You claimed that THE hubble space telescope was a gift from the military. That article says that two other space telescopes were gifted to nasa by the military.

The Hubble has been in use for 26 years now. That's a long time, technologically wise, and considering the funding of the military vs the funding of nasa, it shouldn't be a surprise to you that they have more advanced stuff. And this article says nothing about when these spy telescopes were developed. It very well could have been after the Hubble.

What was this supposed to prove about the Earth being flat again?
>>
>>18181144
that there is technology far more advanced than available for the public, and that kept in mind holograms dont seem as ridiculous as you make it out to be
>>
>>18181094
That article says Hubble wasn't given to NASA by the DoD. Also if you follow to the parent article, it's just a couple of mirrors, and has no instrumentation whatsoever, so it's not even close to being as good as Hubble. And it only mentions the size of the mirrors, but says nothing of their quality.

>the ISS is actually just a hologram

Where are the projectors?

Also that Tupac thing wasn't a hologram. It was just a projection on a glass screen. They called it a hologram but that was just a sales pitch. It's an old trick from magic parlors.
>>
When will people realize no Alien race is going to want to interact with us while we still have people debating the shape of the planet we are on

You're the reason we can't have nice things
>>
>>18181152
>and that kept in mind holograms don't seem as ridiculous as you make it out to be
I beg to differ. That's a really ridiculous idea
>>
File: ISS.jpg (31KB, 610x502px) Image search: [Google]
ISS.jpg
31KB, 610x502px
>>18180957
>views like this?

No. Views like this. Taken by an amateur with an amateur telescope.

>barely anything distinguishable

Barely distinguishable my ass.
>>
If the earth is flat then why does the southern hemisphere have a different night sky then the northern hemisphere?
>>
>>18181155
i corrected myself in >>18181114

and there are instruments on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA
>The instruments were constructed between the late 1990s and early 2000s, reportedly for NRO's unsuccessful Future Imagery Architecture program
every article talks about it being better than the nasa, so not just a couple of mirrors.

also it could be a plane flying in very high altitude with the hologram projected on itself in some kind of way. how should i know how technology probably multiple decades more advanced than what we got is working? also hologram was just one theory

maybe space is real and the earth is just a lot bigger than we are tought. read the damn thread. i stated like 5 times that i cant possibly tell what shape the earth has, and that it just has issues with the official story, which doesnt mean all of space fake.

as far as i know the space images can be faked as well just to cover ayy lmaos, secret spaceprogram by the military, maybe even for the elite in case they drive this planet into the dirt and go somewhere else. maybe they say they give nasa 20 billion, but only give them 1 for fakery, coke and hookers, and use the rest as black budged for false flags, for overthrowing or bribing of small nations, or even said secret spaceprogramm.

i never argued the world is flat. it just seems to be not as round as we are told by others as you can see in the videos i posted. you can watch them, or leave them. i dont care.

>>18181159
the real reason is why we dont have nice things is because people DONT FUCKING ASK QUESTIONS!
"sadam has WMD" "lets invade him!! yeeaahhh!" "where are the weapons" "who cares?" "right"
"9/11 was done by angry muslims" "but what about the guy who insured it shortly before the attack and even got twice the insurance money because it were 2 attacks, and all the hidden announcements in movies and series previously" "mere coincidence" "ah yeah right"
>>
>>18179645

So first Picrelated, when the sun is millions of miles away and so huge the sunrays should reach the earth parallel, but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?

Because the clouds are diffracting the light.
>>
>>18179704

The reason your shitty thread got deleted is because a flat earth isn't a paranormal relevant topic

You fucking autistic sperg
>>
>>18180400

>modern education
you mean liberal propaganda right?
>>
>>18181264
This

But I know flat earthers like to come to /x/ because they would get chewed out in 5 seconds if they went to /sci/ with this retardedness
>>
>>18181222
could be, but still seems odd that all get thrown into another direction completely

>>18181178
no idea honestly. things being upside down would just be the perspective even on the flatearth model, but that doesnt explain why you apparently cant see polaris from the southern hemisphere. only possible explenation i can think of is that you just cant see far enough due to the atmosphere and stuff, while the horizon that seems to rise in the distance causes an opticle trick like the boats dissappearing behind the horizon. however that would mean the dome would be prettly flat above us.
but than again i never said the earth is flat. just that some stuff doesnt add up.
>>
>>18179645
picrelated is retarded, friend.
Look up linear perspective or vanishing points.
>>
>>18181270
i came here because all other boards would instantly scream "go to /x/" so i thought i safe that step. and isnt /x/ also about conspiracies? at least every conspiracy thread gets told to go to /x/, and this would be a conspiracy
>>
>>18181265
Maybe in the humanities

But what does your post have to do with flat earth?
>>
>>18181286
This isn't a conspiracy, this is throwing out mathematics and science from the last couple thousand years and not having any evidence to prove you point.

Who shot Kennedy or Aliens are conspiracies. This is just being dumb.
>>
>>18181286
>and isnt /x/ also about conspiracies?
no, it's about paranormal things, e.g. ghost stories, cryptid stuff, folklore, spooky encounters, and stuff like that

But conspiracytards shit up this board like no tomorrow
>>
>>18180335
in Hebrew, nasa means "to try"
>>
File: railroadtracks.jpg (413KB, 1300x917px) Image search: [Google]
railroadtracks.jpg
413KB, 1300x917px
>>18181222
>because the clouds are diffracting the light.

No diffraction involved. The rays are all going in the same direction.
>>
>>18181264
>not a paranormal topic

Disagree. It requires magic and a complete abandonment of scientific evidence and principals.
>>
If the world was flat, shortwave would serve no purpose.
Are you trying to imply number stations aren't real?
>>
>>18181327

I'll give you that one
>>
File: wp_ss_20160924_0001.png (216KB, 790x365px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160924_0001.png
216KB, 790x365px
>>18181286

A conspiracy that doesn't affect anything or anyone at all ever at any given time or place.

If the earth is flat, who the flying fuck cares? It's clearly been working fine for the last 100 million years.

Why would the government lie about the shape of the planets? Are you serious? A conspiracy theory is "9/11 was an inside job" or "Illuminati controls the world" or something the government would have reason to lie about when evidence points to the conspiracy bring true.

Flat earth is a straight tin foil hat basement conspiracy for people who believe we live in the matrix.
>>
File: NASA-deceive.jpg (197KB, 1100x935px) Image search: [Google]
NASA-deceive.jpg
197KB, 1100x935px
>>18181308
i heared differently (pic related)

>>18181305
where do i go then with conspiracies? i feel noone wants them on their board

>>18181335
can you explain to me why? i dont know too much about radiotelecommunications
>>
>>18181359

You take your conspiracy theories and you put them in the >>>/trash/ and you question your life and the choices that have led you to believe the earth is a pancake.
>>
>>18181327
kek

/thread
>>
>>18181354
see
>>18179941
>as for why the cover up? i dont know really. myself. maybe they just installed the globemodel too soon, when they couldnt proof it to be real yet, then they sent someone high up and saw its not the globe they imagined. no if it turnes out it isnt round government just as scientist lose a lot of credibillity, that cant happen so lets make them believe the earth is round

or when you want to go down the religious route
>>18180335 (not me)
>>18180358 (me)

as for the second one i really believe that happened. if satan and god really exists i dont know, but im pretty sure the elites think they do and did what i wrote about. and a spherical earth is easier to explain without a god than a flat earth (both doesnt disprove it, but also dont proof it. could also be high advanced aliens that build flat earth and everything). and when you worship satan its only logical you try to get them as far away from god, or anything that indicates he is real, as you can
>>
>>18181359
/pol/

>>18181366
/trash/ doesn't need anymore shit, although I suppose that's what it's for
>>
>>18179715
> i mean if they take the effort to put a camera in space they should take a good one, one that adjust to exposure and should show the city lights after the sun is gone.

Because NASA doesn't have the man power to have up to date power outage data so all it would take is a big enough power outage and some autist with a recording of lights where there should be none and the jig would be up. They are waiting for someone to write and API for that so they can add it to their repertoire of faking curved earth.
>>
>>18181379
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>18181435
/pol/ is literally the place for conspiracies. Stay assblasted
>>
The earth is a cube
>>
>>18181440
Neck yourself redditor
>>
>>18181440
>>18181379

/pol/ always sends people here

>>18181427
that was my guess too, that in case of power outage or something they would have shown an even more obvious fake than already. or when someone tries to send a laserpointer up there and see if he can see it on the lifestream when its over the dark area, or shine a brigh spotlight into that direction from an area that is usually dark
>>
>>18181442
>he doesn't know that the earth is a 4th dimensional tesseract
stay uninformed plebeian

>>18181451
I don't even have anything against /pol/, besides the fact that you post there faggot
>>
you know something everyone seems to forget is why would anyone put this much money and effort
into making people think the earth is round.
>>
>>18181359
>i dont know too much
Because with a flat world, VHF could reach everywhere with the right size transmitter..

Also, shooting things into space or high orbits wouldn't work for shit. ICBMs wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18181467
see
>>18181377
and >>18181207
>as far as i know the space images can be faked as well just to cover ayy lmaos, secret spaceprogram by the military, maybe even for the elite in case they drive this planet into the dirt and go somewhere else. maybe they say they give nasa 20 billion, but only give them 1 for fakery, coke and hookers, and use the rest as black budged for false flags, for overthrowing or bribing of small nations, or even said secret spaceprogramm.

>>18181468
but is it that easy to have a powerfull enough transmitter for those? also you have mountain ranges that would block radiowaves. just as thick fog should also decrease the reach or am i wrong?
also shortwaves are the one with longer reach right? or what else is the difference besides frequency and energy transmitted between short and longwaved. if it has more reach wouldnt wider reach radiowaves not make even more sense since the curvature wouldnt block the path and it would be only dependent on how strong the signal is how far it goes (asides from weather and terrain conditions)?
>>
>>18180659
>It's a my personal belief is historical fact post
>>
>>18180904
This
>>
>>18180039
try using a periscope or any telescope across the water on a visible day, you'll shit yourself
>>
>>18181359
If you go to Israel and you find a hasidic jew who speaks fluent Hebrew and you ask him was "Nasa" means he'll say "Oh, you mean the National Aeronautics and Space Administration! The American space program!"

Nasa is not a word in Hebrew.

There's the word nawshaw, which means to deceive, but no, that's a different word.

And you're being deceptive right now, ironically.
>>
>>18181733
false knowledge is not decieving. also i looked a bit, "nasha" seems to mean "to decieve" which is pretty close to nasa. maybe they couldnt think of a good word for the "h", maybe it is just a weird coincidence that its so close. but yeah, i picked that up wrongly somewhere
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
>>
>>18181207
So what you're saying is Sadam knew the world was flat?
>>
File: 1474424652916.gif (976KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474424652916.gif
976KB, 245x280px
>>18179645
>>
>>18179645
>the sunrays should reach the earth parallel, but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?
Lol, nice bait kid
>>
>>18179645
>So first Picrelated, when the sun is millions of miles away and so huge the sunrays should reach the earth parallel, but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?

are you fucking joking
light goes down
it then gets scattered/isolated by the clouds
what the fuck bro
>>
>>18181795
Of course it's a coincidence, there's no goddamn point.

Why would these all these vast conspiracies meant to deceive the human race leave all these stupid little clues all over the place? If there's an Illuminati I imagine they're far too busy controlling the economy to spend valuable man hours slipping triangles into the latest young thug video.
>>
File: Simpson 911.jpg (115KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson 911.jpg
115KB, 472x360px
>>18182000
i heared that one of there believe is that you can fuck up everyone as much as you want, but you have to tell it to them in order to get your karma clean.

sounds reasonable i mean look at 9/11, you have obvious predictions like in the simpsons (pic related) in matrix neos ID has 9/11/2001 in it. i think king of the hills had one pretty early.
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3040331.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Supertramp-Breakfast-In-America-album-cover.jpg
album came out in 1979, (breakfast in america by supertramp) if you mirror the cover you get 9/11 over the world trade center. also 9/11 is some special day in jewism, connected to the fall of one of their temples or something like that. so it doesnt has to be a special 9/11 they did it, but already there knew it will go down on some 9/11. i just dont believe all these are coincidences.
>>
>>18180529
IT'S FUCKING PROVE FUCKHEAD
PROVE
SAY "PROOF" ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL COME DOWN TO WHATEVER SOUTH AMERICAN 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE YOUR RETARDED BROWN ASS IS FROM AND RAPE YOU.

Proof me I won't, faggot.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (78KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
78KB, 460x459px
>>18182094
>AND RAPE YOU.
gay

oh, and i was >>18182074 just so noone can complain im secretly samefagging. just forgot the OP tag
>>
In a universe full of spherical planets, it's hard to believe Earth is the only flat planet.
>>
>>18182074
>i heared that one of there believe is that
This is how an actual retarded brasilmen talks, I thought I left that shit behind when I quit league 3 years ago
>>
>>18182119
true, but do you see the any planets to be actually a sphere with an average telescope? arent they just looking like a disc? the nasa pictures are just CGI renders and composits and all. could make any form out of those

but than again its not really about flat earth, but abour stuff we are told not adding up when you try them out for whatever reason
>>
>>18179684

>>18179684

So, you have seen all this things that work at a curved earth and have been taught at school how things work at a curved earth and these people apply this knowledge according to, why do these things still work if it's supposed to be a flat earth?
>>
>>18180750

I like the Egyptian one where the cosmos is basically just made out of slags. Are they having a lezzer orgy? Who knows, let's watch and find out.

I like that universe, I can fap to it.
>>
>>18179715
>i dont have money for a telescope
try joining an astronomy club or something they usually have telescopes
>>
>>18180784

Your obviously in on it eh
>>
>>18182135
Here's my question, OP. What reason would they have to tell us the Earth is spherical instead of flat. Like honestly, what could they possibly achieve by perpetrating that lie?
>>
>>18182135
Its pretty easy to tell that the moon is a sphere with just a pair of binoculars. If you look at jupiter over a night, you can see it rotate. It has a day/night cycle thats a bit faster than ours. It even has a giant red spot so you can tell which side is which.
>>
Seasons. There, disproved. Pretty simple. Oh, you want more? Moon phases. There, did it again. Just, what the fuck lol, how do these threads still even get responses? Did any of you retards take an astronomy class, or, you know, just do any kind of simple observation? Unreal.
>>
File: chrome_2016-09-30_09-45-44.png (434KB, 1243x704px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-09-30_09-45-44.png
434KB, 1243x704px
>ave to tell us the Earth is spherical instead of flat. Like honestly, what could they possibly achieve by perpetrating that lie?

read this >>18180335

and this
>https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4lMw4yuCqaBa0Jmb2NzbWdWQW8

its all about space deception and the coming antichrist who will present himself as god and wants to be worshipped by every creature on earth.
>>
>>18182397
>its all about space deception and the coming antichrist who will present himself as god and wants to be worshipped by every creature on earth.
And why would a flat Earth prevent that from happening?
>>
>>18179684
A lunar eclipse is curved, there are stars you can only see in the northern or Southern Hemispheres, if you place two sticks of equal height in different places the shadows are different lengths all because the earth is round there's literally so many ways to tell and they are all irrefutable
>>
>>18182435
well people would realize that the god of this world is satan the enemy of god

and he trys to deceive whole humanity and kill god through a war

if you would knew that earth is flat and were locked inside of it with evil entities you wouldt believe him when the antichrist show starts to collect and destroy souls forever

the bible is really clear about that

if you take the mark of the beast you are lost for ever

people will be deceived because of missing knowledge and ignorance
>>
>>18182447
Why didn't people think this was the case when it was a common belief that the world was flat? That was indeed the general consensus for most of human history. No one back then made the connection that because the world was flat must mean that satan is ruling it and that the antichrist was coming.

>the bible is really clear about that
Show me some citation. Show me where any of this is said.
>>
>>18180886
>it should be a few times bigger.
There is a picture going around recently that shows just that, in contrast to every other picture in existence.
>>
>>18182522
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1886b.cfm
>>
File: 1468962771142.jpg (384KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468962771142.jpg
384KB, 960x540px
>>18180689
>>
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
>>
>>18179645
Please then explain how the following things work:

-Gravity
-Satellites and other orbiting bodies
-The Moon
-Observable planets (even just the ones in our solar system are fine, ESPECIALLY Saturn).
-Why nobody has found the edge of the Earth, and how flights are routinely made around the entire thing
-How people using celestial navigation techniques that rely on the spherical shape of the Earth have not gotten lost all the time for the past few hundred years
>>
>>18182549
Where does that say anything about a flat earth?
>>
>>18179645
Your just an idiot, so just avoid reproducing and you'll have done all you ever could for humanity.
>>
>>18182604
GOD
>>
File: Great Circle.jpg (18KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Great Circle.jpg
18KB, 274x184px
>>18179645
>Help me! I think im becoming a Flat Earther

>First off let me tell you I thought that the flat earthers are trolls
Pretty much sums everything up

>>18179684
>look at the material i gave
No

It isn't up to us to prove anything to you.
We have a responsibility to shun, ridicule, and otherwise discriminate against you and other flat earthers.
I recommend that you actually go to school and pay attention.
Take astronomy OR navigation

Have a blessed day
>>
>>18182291
see >>18181499

>>18182604
fist i never said the earth is actually flat, only that some things dont work as we are told when looked into, but assuming the world is flat

gravity could be the earth accellerating 9,8m/s2, or assume its like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
but instead of the earth being still it rotates just quick enough to push people outwards as strong as they are pulled inwards, negating those effects and actively only experiencing the gravity that goes downward

>>18182821
looking at material is not prooving something to me. its just looking at something. discarding an idea that doesnt fit ones worldpicture is easy in order to preserve it.

im not saying the flatearthers are right 100%, but they made some interesting observations. and those i wanted you to look into. if you decide because of that, that the earrth is just bigger than told, flat, has another shape, or just as we are told but with wrong equations is up to you. but their observations dont fit the narrative
>>
>>18182604
the moon is a whole other theme by the way, there is a lot of weird stuff going on >>18180504

keep in mind we dont know much if anything about the world works if its actually flat, simply because noone with enough ressources to do some good ressearch looked into this

the edge of the earth is allegedly antarctica. the US had 2 expeditions there, operation high jump and deep freeze, and we were told there are so many ressources and land that it is of huge value. than the antarctica treaty was signed by over 50 nations which basically said only some chosen ressearchers are allowed to go there. as far as i know there is a mountainrange about 2km high going around antarctica where i dont know of anyone who got passed that. planes need to have special survival equipment in order to be allowed to fly over there which costs a lot of money and room, so basically noone flies over there.
>>
>>18180969
>>18181004
You are both idiots. That WebM is quite obviously a takeoff in reverse.
Fuck.
>>
File: Clock-NeXT.png (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Clock-NeXT.png
15KB, 128x128px
Oh, wow..thread still here
>>
File: Find.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Find.png
13KB, 128x128px
>>18182604Explain how Magnets work first^^
>>
>>18183083
Why are you not talking about the 44 permanent research stations that house hundreds of people? And what about the fact that anyone is capable of chartering flights to and around antartica?
>>
>>18183228
the research stations are as far as i know pretty close to shoreline, and i looked and i found one company that offered flights over antarctica. the cheapest seat was 1.200 dollars. than there is the question wherethey fly, directly inwards the continent or stay at the shoreline. didnt find anything about the route when i looked shortly. than there is the question if actually everyone can buy such a ticket or if it will get canceled or whatever when you buy one
>>
>>18179645
>how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?
Clouds, fucker.

>Curvature of the Earth
Just as in movies when they do sweeping landscape shots you can't see the "curve of the earth". It's all about perspective. Whatever part of the Earth you happen to be on will look straight to you because the curve is gradual and Earth is pretty big, yo.

>People shot lasers across the sea from one shore line to the others
I want some peer reviewed shit, and multiple experiments.

>Stuff disappearing behind the horizon in general seems to just be an optical effect
>This one supports the opposing viewpoint so it's just an illusion.

Do flat-earthers think the world is shaped like a circle, a rectangle?
What do flat-earthers think NASA's agenda is?
What is on "the bottom" of the flat earth? Is it blank space or are there other countries?
Do flat-earthers believe in the laws of gravity?
And also, no matter how "thin" a flat Earth might be, it obviously has some width, go out in your backyard and dig a hole, compare the depths of the oceans to the height of the mountains. Depending on this width, wouldn't it make the Earth closer to a sphere than a truly flat, two-dimensional shape?
Not trying to goad anyone here in spite of my shitty attitude. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>18179657
>A professional agency edits their photos before releasing them to the public to make them look professional.
>>
>>18183254
so you are willfully ignorant and make baseless assumptions
>>
>>18183254
You're terribly mistaken, there are several inland bases, and how else would people get to them other than flying? Also anyone is capable of flying there, there is no reason tickets would be canceled. BTW $1200 for a ticket is not expensive, flying to the middle easy can cost more than $2500 for a standard seat. GooGlenn antartic research station jobs.

The idea that flat earthers make good points is obtuse, if you want to believe anything a flat earther says you should be euthanized.
>>
>>18179684
>The people looking into this are unable to perform experiments
>You sheeple just believe in NASA because of all their data and findings they release to the public! It's not fair that they have more money!
>>
>>18179704
Your thread was deleted for being cancerous
>>
>>18179715
>This concerns me but I can't be bothered to buy a telescope
>I want to do independent research on a topic but I'm not going to use equipment, logic, math or science so don't bring those things up to refute me.
>>
>>18183276
apparently mr hawking is just as unable to do proper experiments and has to fake data and accidently using the wrong equation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1SQZVEg6Hw

>>18183283
you ignore stuff i wrote in the very first 2 posts
>>
>>18183254
There are research stations at the South Pole, right in the heart of the continent, and yes tourists can travel there.

>I only found one

A quick googling finds multiple travel agencies that specialize in it.

>it cost 1200 bucks

That's pretty cheap for an international long distance flight with little demand. I'm flying to Thailand next month and the best flight I found was 1,100 dollars. And that's a routine flight through major airport hubs.

Yes, anybody can buy the tickets. They wouldn't stay in business is nobody went.

>I didn't find anything

Because you're very sloppy and lazy. If you spent half the time you do watching loony youtube videos as you do trying to find things out for yourself, you wouldn't be looking so foolish.
>>
>>18183310
lol, the faggot in the video just doesnt understand how that calculator works and what those numbers actually say
>>
File: reeeee.gif (141KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.gif
141KB, 300x420px
>>18183314
and what you do is derailing this thread on purpose. i basically only said "hey these flat earthers have made some weird observations, what do you make out of them?" yet you come with "what about satallites, iss, antarctica the stars, planet" and so on. i said that those stuff i posted dont mean the earth is flat. that it only is some kind of anomaly. yes i didnt looked further into the antarctica stuff because that, because thats not important since i never said the earth is flat. i argued from the perspective of them, but merely to answer questios people had about the system, and since i looked a bit into i knew what the flat earthers think. again and again i made clear that i never said those anomalies mean the earth is flat, yet you act like i did. so either you cant read, cant understand what you read, are a bad troll, or just some shill. i dont know, i dont care, im just replying to bumb and not make people get too bombarded with your stuff.
>>
>>18183334
Nice moving goal posts, brah.
>>
>>18183340
>So Im not trying to convince you to that the earth is flat, but instead I show you stuff that shouldnt be according to the official narrative
very first post mate, it was the goal from the beginning
>>
>>18183310
>No, Stephen Hawking is wrong!
>It's not even the real Stephen Hawking! He's a robot clone!

It's funny how a guy can make a thirty minute video without actually providing any evidence that Stephen Hawking is wrong.

oh, also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A37U783YHNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAGY0IHwCM

trigger warning, you get debunked
>>
>>18183350
that guy mostly attacks jeranism himselfs, instead of the experiment. for the laser experiment he may didnt have any stativ or something to hold the laser, but if the curvature would be as big as told he shouldnt the laser would just not have been visible on the other side. simple as that. for the boat experiment ok, i admit it was probably an error by him mixing height of the laser with the actual change. but still that guy in your video is an idiot as he cant go 1 minute without cussing around. i just cant take such people seriously. if you have anything of someone who can go onto this in a more formal way i will enjoy looking longer into it. but i cant endure those cringes any longer
>>
>>18183117
Sure thing.

Essentially in some materials there are atoms which do not have electron pairs to cancel out their magnetic effect. These things create small magnetic "domains" which are like tiny magnets themselves. However this alone does not make a big magnet. The other thing you need is for all these little magnetic domains to point in more or less the same way. You can do this by putting them in a strong magnetic field. Finally, you must also have some way to keep them pointed that way once the strong magnetic field is removed. This is generally created by the material being mixed with some non-magnetic atoms which trap those magnetic domains and keep them from moving (this is why if you super-heat a magnet it will lose its magnetism, those atoms then move and the domains get scrambled).

You can even create your own magnet without using natural magnets, look up "electromagnets" which can be made with some wire and iron, by using electricity to line up the domains in the iron to create a strong magnetic force.

These magnets create magnetic "fields" which are caused by the movement of electrons. These fields affect each other, trying to get them all to line up the same way. The Earth even has a really big powerful one created by its molten core and convection currents caused by heat escaping it. That's how compasses work!

The actual nitty gritty physical principles behind magnets, why some electrons don't form pairs and so on, is pretty complex and has to deal with quantum mechanics which is difficult to explain! But if you're a quantum mechanics buff, look up things like the Pauli Exclusion Principle and how it applies to the formation of magnets.
>>
>>18183100
could be a time lapse

You are aware that the space x drones are able to do that right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPGUQySBikQ
>>
>>18183100
also, didn't you notice the smoke from the exhaust? It was moving away. If that webm was in reverse, that would mean that during the launch, it was just miraculously inhaling smoke.

It's funny that you call other people idiots
>>
>>18183100
So when thrusters are fired flames and smoke actually shoot INTO the rocket's thrust nozzle? Wow, you learn something new every day, eh?
>>
>>18179645
>when the sun is millions of miles away and so huge the sunrays should reach the earth parallel, but here you see the sun rays going in different directions? how can that be if the sun isn not closer and smaller than we are taught?
Holy shit kid you have to be 18 plus to post on 4chan, you're not even in high school.
It's called diffraction. When light hits a different medium it slows down and curves.
Experiment: Put your arm in water. Notice how your hand looks like it's at an angle it shouldn't be.
Now you'll pass that physics quiz. Good luck kid. Now get out.
>>
>>18183381
>mostly attacks Jeranism himself.

No, he attacks and debunks every single point Jeranism makes.

He also attacks Jeranism, but Jeranism deserves it.
>>
File: LIKE SHOOTIN FISH INNA BARRELL.jpg (183KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
LIKE SHOOTIN FISH INNA BARRELL.jpg
183KB, 500x614px
>>18183100
>obviously a takeoff in reverse.
LIAR. DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER AND GENIUS OF THE GREAT ELON MUSK AND ALL HE DOES.
HE IS PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF PERFORMING SUCH THINGS WITH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGIES!
>>
>>18183347
yes, and people continue to tell you, that there ISNT stuff that shouldnt be
>>
>>18182604
>Magnets
>Illusions of Jew Illuminati mind control
>Satanic Jew Illuminati hologram
>Fake images programmed into every telescopes by the Satanic NWO Jew Illuminati
>They're in on the Satanic NWO Jew Illuminati Matrix conspiracy and lie about it
>Because they're attached to a giant ethereal dome that rotates or some shit
>>
>>18182094
wow those edges seem like they hurt even you
>>
>>18180264
you people are so fucking dumb holy shit
>>
Before you go full retarded why not climb the Everest or some shit so you can see the curvature for yourself nigga

Even easier go see it from a plane's cockpit or from a crow's nest on a ship, done both and shit's cash

https://www.howitworksdaily.com/how-high-do-you-have-to-go-to-see-the-curvature-of-the-earth/
>>
>>18183334
>Thoroughly blowing you the fuck out is "derailing the thread"
kill yourself
>>
>>18180488
>>18180488

American bible is. That's the only bible that matters you terrorist.
>>
>>18183261

It's on the back of a turtle, I think, with all elephants and shit holding it up. I think that, me.
>>
>>18185673
A turtle?

A planet sized turtle? With planetoid elephants?
And on this planet they're holding up there are miniature versions of the giant turtle and elephants? Are there mini planets on their backs?
>>
>>18185703

I think the turtles would have to be much bigger than the planet. Even the elephants would probably be the same size as the planet. Theyre load-bearing pachyderms, you'd want maximum security on a build this crucial.
>>
>>18184846
No, throwing stuff in implying i meant something i denied in the very first post is derailing. I know very well that those stuff doesnt mean the earth is flat. It can indicate it, but also a lot of other stuff. I thought i could get some explenations for the anomalies i showed, yet you guys keep coming "how should this work in flat earth" "how do you explain that" showing you cant read further than the title goes. Thats derailing
>>
>>18185891
Every point you've made has been refuted.
If you believe those things shouldn't happen it's obvious that you don't understand a bit about the physics of your own planet.
>>
>>18182135
>true, but do you see the any planets to be actually a sphere with an average telescope?

YES!! Galileo made observations on the rotation of Jupiter and the orbits of its moons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilean_moons
>>
>>18185938
There are tons of videos that show you stuff that should have been dissappeared behind the horizon already. Didnt read any reason how that happens.
>>
Explain how the accelaration of the earth slab happens to simulate gravity
>>
>>18180010
>not understanding gravity
>>
>>18186034
show me one and explain why
>>
>>18180010
bring dich um
>>
>>18186034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8m1u2ORXmE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdgnj17FHQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPcNxYwhQo
>>
>>18186034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looming_and_similar_refraction_phenomena
>>
I also am aware of the pantheist Vedic/Cabbalic reality, OP. It's less a flat surface than an irrational or complex geometry. Quite literally it seems to be an eye, or a womb. Pet theory: we are at the convergence of two dichotomous worldviews fixed within a mutable ultimate reality, the geocentric one being closer to God and vice versa
>>
>>18186155
Im not home but look into the videos when im home. The wikisrticle seems promising at least. If you would have posted that in the beginning instead of insulting me, you probably could have saved us both some time.
>>
File: 26307406.jpg (65KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
26307406.jpg
65KB, 400x284px
>>18182604
>Please then explain how the following things work

>explain

What does that have to do with anything? Pretty funny desu, I never claimed I could explain anything, and I frankly don't care about it either, it doesn't matter. It's a futile effort with no real goal.

You make an observation and draw this conclusion and then you're done. There is nothing more to it. I really don't understand why you want to try and "explain" something about the natural world, it's not some invention or argument. What do you hope to achieve? Explain what, exactly? There has to be some kind of question to begin with if you need an explanation, but there isn't.
>>
>>18186034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
>>
>>18187017
That was my only post in this thread. You deserve the insults, and the fact that you've resisted actually looking shit up that you are curious about makes you lazy or stupid. Instead you come here and spew anti-intellectual "I don't understand so it can't be true" ass-hattery.

There are dozens of sites and videos explaining this shit. Are you really too stupid/lazy to go educate yourself?
>>
>>18187308
where did i resist. and in order to look shit up i have to first know it exist. i wasnt aware of such an optical effect, thus had no idea what to search for. i thought this place is for sharing information. so why get butthurt when someone asks for them.

also i couldnt know that was your first post, then you did actually something right as opposed to the other asshats who just derail and insult. they kept bumping so i dont mind.
>>
I'm a little late here and off topic slightly but OP said the ISS is a dot in the sky when you look at it, I always thought you could see the structure with your naked eye, because I once saw something huge looking like the ISS fly across the sky very quickly. But it was brownish, and didn't shine much. I thought it looked brownish from light pollution of the highways orange street lamps, it made sense then cause it was 3am, but not so much now that I'm thinking about it again. I know I didn't hallucinate it because my friend saw it too. But since the ISS is just a bight dot wtf did we see?
>>
File: hkOZ10L.jpg (732KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hkOZ10L.jpg
732KB, 800x1200px
>>18187901
ayy lmaos, secret government stuff, according to former defense minister of canada might as well both together.

no guarranty on that, but as far as i know the ISS is with the naked eye only visible in the night as a dot reflecting the sun (assuming she is really up there, the videos of it still are fishy to me, but who knows). at least i saw some star like looking dot going over the horizon 2-3 times pretty fast, and too long to be a shooting star (from one end of the horizon to the other one over the course of a few minutes). if you saw the iss then wtf did i see there? definitely no planes. i can recognize those...
>>
>>18188082
paul hellyer by the way if you want to look into his statements about government cooperating with aliens
>>
>>18180689
swear to god if someone zoomed in on the moon to make it look bigger compared to something far away you fuckers would claim it was growing.
>>
Flat earthers arguments against the laws of gravity is literally
>GRAVITUH AIN'T REAL!!!!!!! NASA LIES!!!!
Not sure how you guys still take yourselves seriously
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.