[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 21

Something is unusual about the universe right now, i know im not he only one who has noticed it. There is something strange it produces anciety and the feeling that something is about to happen, it has been going for a few days but its getting more and more intense everyday. Does anyone konw what is it related to? Astrology maybe?
>>
>>18178340
Would you consider yourself empathetic anon? Open to the ebs and flow of the human psyche? I do as well and I feel this disturbance, it's unusual to feel such a strong force that I can't shake off. What's going on?
>>
>>18178340
It's called seasonal affective disorder, you special snowflake.
>>
Word is, something BIG is going to happen tomorrow
>>
Losing your goddamn mind it sounds like
>>
>>18178366
No that would be depression

The quality of the posts on this website is very important to the users. Please go to google.com to double-check before smashing that post button.

Thank you
>>
>>18178366
Nope.
>>18178372
If it was only me i would certainly believe that.
Thats not te case
>>18178359
I have no idea, but yes and a lot of people i know feel the same.
>>
Watch "BREAKING !!! Globalist Are Planning EMP Attack On The United States If A TRUMP Victory Is Likely" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/zbRsD-G08vE
>>
yeah I feel it
>>
Watch "OBAMA SURRENDERS TO THE UN: AMERICA “MUST GIVE UP ITS FREEDOM" TO ACHIEVE UN GOALS" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/QGxjobjllzM
>>
I was just looking around on new boards so i don't know crap, but i have been feeling off the last few days
>>
>>18178340

Unusual bad or unusual good?
>>
>>18178340
After the debate I had a dream some guy I didn't know was telling me he would affectively be president. How he already runs the government but the next administration would align more to his ideals. It would be smaller and run more efficiently.

Then he talked about how he wanted to make the best possible impression on humanity so they would love him as much as he loves us. We were flying in the dream world, sort of teleporting around seeing people walking down the street. Then I saw Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica and they were talking about the ship. I guess they are offworlders. I think it was Enki, because right before he showed up I was trying to talk in an et language saying lots of weird stuff, then I started saying ANKI over and over, and ANKH. I didn't see his face, based on his position in the galactic federation, he commands a ship, and possibly much more.
>>
i can tell you what it is. Its me , i am the antichrist and i preparing for my take over of the world soon. Add me on skype if you want and i can explain more . Joel4earl.
>>
>>18178407
Disturbing...
>>
File: photo_2016-09-29_14-41-35.jpg (165KB, 1097x832px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-09-29_14-41-35.jpg
165KB, 1097x832px
>>18178340
Rare black moon Sept 30th, Internet handover to UN Oct 1st, FEMA test announced Sept 28th, end of Jubilee Oct 2nd, Feast of Trumpets Oct 3rd.
>>
Sorry. My bad.
>>
The Jubilee is coming to an end. It is possible that we are just days away from the Rapture. If this is the case, the bottomless pit is about to be opened, possibly by CERN.
>>
>>18178370
Word is, something HUGE is happening July 23 2026.
>>
>>18179249
black moon doesnt even fucking mean anything man, dont fall for that bullshit.
>>
>>18181826
It means you're salty.
>>
>>18178340
Special snowflake thinks he's attuned to "the universe."

In reality it's just thoughts being reflected around in your head and you thinking it's external.
>>
http://overcomerministry.org
>>
>>18181838
Triple ones and eights, nice, but nah, I've been feeling something lately too. As stupid as it sounds.
>>
>>18181844
Yep same here.
>>
>>18181850
Huh. Triple ones and eights again. Pretty cool.
>>
something is definitely awry with the world. research leads to piles upon piles of disinfo. I guess we just have to keep waiting.
>>
>>18181856
Its almost as if its a post count.
>>
>>18178340
The collective consciousness of our people is changing, there has been a change in flux of yhe schuman resonance, and the procession of the equinoxes is here, we are moving thru a very differntly charged energy could in our universe.
>>
File: Accelerator.full.560878.jpg (204KB, 552x637px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.full.560878.jpg
204KB, 552x637px
>>18181903
Eat my ass, toe nail sniffer.
>>
>>18181910
If only you knew what it really was. If you ask Lucifer, I'm sure he'll share some information.
>>
>>18178340

I actually just accepted Jesus Christ as the saviour of man. Been feeling the need to settle on something and the past week things clicked super well for me with Christianity. I'm seeing signs of the possible coming of revelation, but I might be wrong. I have seen from others that feel something's about to happen to. I urge you to come to peace with yourself, and invite you to look into how events in the last few years have been lining up with biblical revelation, but I cannot force you to choose. Choose what speaks to you, and make sure it isn't one you'll regret. A.K.A. spending all your money on guns and MREs while quiting your job. Be vigilant, but practical.
>>
I've been feeling intense anxiety lately as well about almost everything. An increasing sense of dread.
But to be fair I'm pretty ridiculously depressed at the moment so while I'm open minded I really wouldn't put too much faith in my "feelings". However I do think this is interesting at least.
>>
>>18181950
You are aware every religion has the same events, just worded differently. Don't waste your time worshipping someone who wanted you brain dead and zombified to the point where you can't think on the own.
>>
>>18181826
http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1113416035/black-moon-friday-092816/
>>
Not op, but someone with intense psychic abilities here..

Had my best dream yesterday,
>be me
>know that I am dreaming, lucid dream, but not lucid
>learn to fly use telekinesis and move objects
>wake up
>start to do it in real life
>then realize it was just inception
>another dream

first time I had a dream within a dream, and first time I felt I learnt how to use these abilities, I think theyll come in handy when the flip happens
>>
>>18181963
Same here. I get the feeling people are getting lured into hyper anger/rage and we're going to feel the sting of real pain and violence.
>>
>>18181978
I don't have any psychic abilities that I'm aware of but do frequently have very vivid lucid or semi-lucid dreams, and also had my first "dream within a dream" experience last week.
Not sure that means anything, but still.
>>
>>18181978
Oh nice. Have any other stories about dreams like that?
>>
>>18181917
Careful with those edges glory to the light and the One True INFINITE CREATOR.
>>
>>18181998
I got intrcepted last week too. I dream that I woke up from a dream being like "Shit I gotta go to work, wait nah, I work tomorrow." I woke up being like "Oh yeah I work tomorrow." Not true, I got incepted. Anyways, only time that ever happened.
>>
>>18181973

>Don't waste your time worshipping someone who wanted you brain dead and zombified to the point where you can't think on the own.

I've come to the conclusion that, until humans learn better, we can't think on our own. The immoral are always able to gain control over the moral.

If anything, I'd say that I went through a fuck ton of thinking before finally arriving back where I started. Buddhism, Paganism, Agnosticism, Spiritualism, Gnosticism, so many theories and explanations that just sent me on and on.

If I move on, then I move on, but I certainly feel that what I've gone through is where I'll stay.

One thing to think about, though. Why has Christianity been hit so hard by MSM? Why has it been falling out of favor so much? Many Christians exist today that think Jesus was a "nice" guy, or that when they die they go to heaven. Reading the Bible without anything but your own interpretation is the only way to go through it the first time.

Some interesting events going on now, though:

India Pakistani conflict, could go nuclear

DBK defaulting, leading to recession or depression

South China Sea

Syrian proxy war

Mass disasters in U.S. with possible ISIS cell ties

If I've ever felt like we're in the zero hour, this is it.
>>
>>18182029
I never denied there is a creator, I acknowledge that and have a good relationship with him, I just work with demons and such.
>>
>>18181999
>>18181998
Up until last year had normal dreams
Since last year
>2 dreams
>being chased by people
>once in my house
>other time near the end of the city
>they are all like braindead, slow, but telepathic
>both dreams end with a giant explosion in the sky
>as if the sun or moon exploded
>>
>>18182042
Lucifer gave humans knowledge and freedom for a reason. Some humans are lessers and will never learn. Those are the ones who should be owned till they realize how much they've lost.
-
>>18182051
I remember having a dream where I was outside my house and there was two suns, then I went to the back porch and there were two moons. What are your thoughts, love?
>>
>>18182055
My thoughts are what come will come, we lose those who we are meant to lose, and keep some we didn't expect.

Dreams are just that, though I believe we all know what happens to us. What's your fate mate?
>>
I feel like that every September of each year.
>>
>>18182076
I can't say.
>>
>>18182092
Sure you can. I'm all ears, dear.
>>
One more thing, though this is just conjecture.

This is the Hebrew year 5777 . It only just started this September. Will continue until next year. It is also the year of Isaac Newton's prophecies and the derivatives thereof.
>>
my life's been feeling unusual, but I don't feel like anything is about to happen, not here anyways
maybe you have an earthquake coming, buy batteries
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>18182098
I don't feel like being called a roleplayer, but I'll give you a little hint; there will be eight.
>>
>>18182110
There are many eights, explain further. Don't worry, I'm sure my thoughts probably exceed many others on here.
>>
>>18182128
Eight rise from brimstone and ash.
>>
>>18182132
What we lose in the fire, we find in the ash.
Are you an observer? Eight rise, many see.
>>
A nuclear war is going to happen shortly in the future.

What they don't tell you about nukes is that they create disturbances in space/time, so much so that they are able to project backwards through it. Some people are able to detect these disturbances.
>>
>>18182140
A lot of human lives will be lost in that fire, from the ash and brimstone of that destruction eight rise as guardians.
>>
>>18178340
There does seem to be something strange permeating around. Like we're off-center and spinning faster
>>
>>18182154
Lives are overrated anyways. Everyone dies, thousands die each day, no one bats an eye. And there are 10 kings, not eight :)
>>
>>18182162
These aren't kings, but good try.
>>
>>18182173
Are you a guardian?
>>
>>18182179
I could be.
>>
>>18182181
Guardians do love their riddles. Are you in the darkness or light?
>>
>>18182188
Eventide.
>>
>>18182188
Basically grey. I'm in between.
>>
File: 1440560448550.jpg (103KB, 700x884px) Image search: [Google]
1440560448550.jpg
103KB, 700x884px
>promise to stay away from /x/
>been away for 2 years
>start feeling this feeling
>come onto /x/, first thread i see is this one...

Ya I fucking feel it OP....we all do. All of US anyways....
>>
>>18182265
Why did you want to stay away?
>>
File: 1440628203252.jpg (193KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440628203252.jpg
193KB, 629x960px
>>18182272
lets just say i went a little too far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>18182277
Ah, I remember that feeling. How are you doing now, Anon?
>>
>>18182280
Amazingly. I spent a long time searching... endlessly.

Now I'm just living... its quite nice
>>
>>18182283
Exactly how far down the rabbit hole did you go, Anon?
>>
File: 1440782989658s.jpg (11KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1440782989658s.jpg
11KB, 250x187px
>>18182290
Far enough that I got a decent grasp of whats going on in the world. I didn't come back with answers, but with the wisdom to know which questions don't have answers.
>>
>>18182110
I got this tattooed on my left shoulder
>>
The original meaning of "meme" is unit of cultural evolution, analogous to gene. It still means vaguely that, but it's more about frogs and cliches on the internet. What's important is that ideas act like organisms, reproducing, mutating, and being selected.

Ideas can become viral, they can result in social epidemics. They can hijack the minds of those they infect with numerous psychological hooks, and use them to reproduce themselves.

The massive inter-connectivity of the internet has made it a breeding ground for memes and has allowed idea viruses to propagate quickly and explosively.

This is why the social situation has become so crazy and so conflict-driven. It's also why you feel like something is going to happen: you can feel all these memetic influences tugging on your emotion, and demanding your attention. This is especially true on 4chan.
>>
>>18182301
Oh my, you are aware of what that does, aren't you?
-
>>18182299
Ah, nice. I'm not after answers, I just like making friends.mm
-
>>18182303
I'm afraid it has nothing to do with that, sorry, Anon.
>>
>>18182303
>>
>Late last year
>My great uncle dies of throat cancer
>He was a fucking legend back in the day, used to fit power lines in rural South Australia and knew pretty much every fucker in the state by name
>Would have been a handsome guy if not for his goofy buck teeth
>Expect forty-fifty people at his funeral, close to two hundred show up from butt-fuck nowhere
>Best damn funeral I've ever been to
>Leonard Cohen gets played, tears are had
>Happen to look out the window during the service
>There's a rabbit
>In this walled off, private funeral home, a rabbit is just chilling in the corner
>After the service I ask one of the staff if it's their rabbit
>They've never seen it before
>Go outside and hang out with the rabbit, it seems to be domesticated because it accepts my scratches
>Seems to be keeping the little kids happy at a sad event
>The funeral home says they'll call the RSPCA or whatever
>Think it's pretty strange that a rabbit shows up to my great uncle's funeral when the man looked like a skinny rabbit himself but don't think much else of it
>That night go to sleep and have the most vivid dream of when I was ~five years old
>Out on great uncle's acreage in outback SA
>He's finished clearing off land and has a HUGE pile of shit that needs burning off
>This thing is a fucking hazard to the ozone layer
>It's been there for months, rabbits have moved in
>He hands me a stick and tells me to whack the rabbits as they come running out
>Sets the thing on fire, hundreds of fucking rabbits just stream out of the wood pile
So far the dream had followed my memory of the even exactly, but here it deviated.
>IRL when I actually swung at a rabbit my parents and grunkle scolded me and took the stick away, as if it had been a joke that had gone way over my head
>In the dream not only did I nail rabbits one after the other, but my whole family was whacking away until we were surrounded by bloody rabbit carcasses next to a gargantuan bonfire

Fuckin' rabbits, man.
>>
>>18182330
Good read.
>>
>>18182306
>I'm afraid it has nothing to do with that, sorry, Anon.

Thanks for informing me, roleplayer
>>
>>18182339
Sure, I'm a big time roleplayer.
>>
>>18182330
I should have stopped at Australia, I thought about it, and against my better judgement decided to read on to satisfy my curiosity.

I should have stopped reading at Australia.
>>
>>18178340
It's just changing seasons. Nothing is gonna happen just like the 5 billion other times someone on here thought a happening was coming.
>>
>>18178340
We are moving towards the fall equinox, this time of year always"feels" different to me.
>>
I feel it too anon. Like something catastrophic is about to happen.
>>
Special snowflakery at it;s very best.
>>
>>18182265
i know the feeling
>>
>>18182370
Well, Germany's bank has just failed, so that's just a beginning, maybe it's not ultra serious, but it still kind of is.
>>
>>18178340
It's not been for just a couple of days, it's been "going on" for month now. But you're right, it's getting much more intense.
>>
Any one else feel a pull to the opposite side? Ive always been really good at reading people,just knowing things about them and calling out their lies But as of the last month or so some thing inside is pulling me to start using that ability i have with people to manipulate them. I hate that,I call people out on that shit and some thing is pushing me to do it.
>>
>>18178340
Something huge is on the way, this is only the beginning, it's been coming for a long time now.
We are the first frontier, but also the last, we will be the ones who knows it, who sees- and feels it!
>>
There is something wrong about the universe. For one, it appears to be fine tuned to produce people like you.
>>
>>18182370
shills :^
>>
>>18182375
the chosen few float away
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>18182390
Oh dear, aren't you speshuuul.
>>
>>18178340

You're not alone, certainly. For the past two weeks, the interval and intensity of psychic attacks has been building up in an unusual way. But at the same time, it feels like the level of actual control has been decreasing. It's become slightly easier to focus and draw energy.

My neighbors have been going crazy, and there's weird tension hanging above the town. These are very polarizing days, that's for sure.
>>
>the /x/'s 199481915 wrong doomsday prophecy

Oh boy, am i gonna rub this in your face.
Again ;>)
>>
Aren't there always "something coming"?
>>
>>18182404
No one actually said anything about a doomsday prophecy, just that's something is going on, witch it is, but it's nothing new. It's been in action for a least the last half year, and probably longer. The difference only is, it's, what ever it is, is getting stronger, and a lot more people is starting to feel it.
>>
>>18182408
>Activate damage control mode! This is an order!
>>
>>18182408
That's what's pathetic about you fuckers. You combine the retardation of the doomsfags with the lack of courage to make any predictions from the fear of hurting that fragile ego that's latched on idea of 'being special', if you're proven wrong. You're basically pussies with Down's Syndrome.
>>
>>18182416
are you trying to make a point? if so what? here's a prediction for you: you will fail to adapt and you will die. good luck bitch.
>>
>>18182427
My advice is: grow balls. Vaguely bitching about some ominous force and then yelling "see, we told you!" when relatively minor shit goes does down, which it always does, is a poor form and the way only idiots behave.
>>
>>18182440
i wasn't even that poster. therefore, not bitching about anything.

you on the other hand...
>>
>>18182440
lmfao this guy's reality construction defense mechanisms swinging in full force you will die but u cannot even perceive it
>>
>>18182463
>you will die

Wow, it truly takes warlock level 9000 celestial Mage to predict something like that. Tough game, buddy.
>>
>>18181787
That's too far away. Please, no.
>>
>>18182474
enjoy ur last christmas
>>
>>18182528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
>>
>>18178399
>a lot of people i know feel the same
Can you say how long ago you started feeling this? Have any of the people you know had any dreams or other similar feelings about the world?

It seems like something significant could happen soon in this world.
>>
>>18182590
the events which happen worldwide and increased strong over the last months

the elite even dont hide their occult shit

like gotthard tunnel ritual or baal arc
cern shiva
>>
It just seems, I don't know.... harder. The more I try to grasp it the harder it gets. It's like if I stroke it then jizz shoots out.
>>
>>18181978
>>18181998
I had a dream within a dream experience about 5-8 months ago.

More recently I have had a few really negative dreams where I felt intensely 'ill' and couldn't seek any remedy, I had to follow some story line until remedy was given.
>>
>>18182386
>Any one else feel a pull to the opposite side? Ive always been really good at reading people,just knowing things about them and calling out their lies But as of the last month or so some thing inside is pulling me to start using that ability i have with people to manipulate them. I hate that,I call people out on that shit and some thing is pushing me to do it.
Can you elaborate more on this?

What is the other side?

What is your power to manipulate others?

How did you get this power?

How do you know when other people are using it?
>>
>>18182399
>For the past two weeks, the interval and intensity of psychic attacks has been building up in an unusual way
How do you detect the interval and intensity of psychic attacks?
Where do you collect this data from?
What is a psychic attack?

> It's become slightly easier to focus and draw energy
What does this mean?
How do you focus and draw energy?
What do you do with the energy?
>>
File: 96f.png (144KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
96f.png
144KB, 600x660px
I, the almighty Buddha, have come to assist the Children of Light reclaim their home. Great and powerful change is coming to Earth as a whole. The forces of darkness have no chance to win, prepare to ascend.
>>
>>18181787
sirius
>>
>>18182621
Let's be honest, you're not really looking for an answer.
>>
>>18182648
Yes I am. I have recently become quite interested in this subject. You are right that I used to be a strong skeptic though.
>>
>>18182745
Skepticism is always a healthy thing to have, otherwise you might wander off to the shittiest board on 4chan looking for answers from roleplayers.
>>
File: 383851-26_super.png (76KB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
383851-26_super.png
76KB, 531x354px
>>18178340
>>18178340
Hello OP, this is the universe's customer care.
there are no glitches in this current version of the universe, so maybe the problem is in your perception of reality.

unless of course your name starts with "A" or "R", living near a costal area leading to the Atlantic ocean, is Caucasian, have one(1) dog of small size and live in an apartment in a odd number floor.

then you are the issue and will be corrected shortly
>>
calling end of world by 25th march 2018
>>
>>18182756
Why does everyone have to roleplay though, it can make for potentially interesting storytelling of course. It's a bad thing to truth tell these days.
>>
>>18181950
>literally flips your religion and spiritual belief in the space of a week
>now convinced that they know the entire world order and cannot be wrong

Good argument m8 but what if you change your mind a week from now again?
>>
>>18178372
Ok yoda
>>
>>18182745

As you go on searching for answers and grow spiritually, your perception of the world expands, similarly to how your understanding increased from childhood to adulthood. You begin to recognize new sides in things that you formerly assumed were meaningless and spared no thought. I hope this answers your query.

Skepticism is invaluable. The world isn't some christian sham where you have to simply buy everything at face value and believe without knowing.
>>
why are you all sitting by idly? if you feel this coming why not spend time preparing yourself mentally, now is a better time than ever to build up positive energy.

I'd like to see the result of alot of mortal souls, pouring their focused energy into an Egregore but not for a meme. for a real person. who would direct the power to an end.

Think God-emperor WH40K.
>>
>>18182859
A physical body. Focused on by billions of souls.
>>
>>18178340
>>
>>18182408
Be me about 18 months ago. Been living a nice, quiet life for 'bout 4 years with nothing really changing. But i get this feeling that shit is about to hit the fan. I start taking pictures of my family, people i love, my home, shit like that, just in case i lose it. To member, you know?

About 12 months ago i started to notice some minor changes. People are growing anxious and restless all around me. Everybody. The slow, peaceful life wasn't enough any more. People breaking up to 'find themselves' and doing spiritual journeys instead of the usual week on a beach somewhere. This is when i started taking mental notes about my feelings towards my wife. Gotta member..

Shit did hit the fan 6 months ago. I was prepared for it enough to deal with it though. Funny thing is that i haven't been on /x/ or looking for answers for six years. 6 months back and that's all i do. I try to grow wiser and calmer but whatever is happening with the world right now is making me feel restless. I do member my old life though. The feels and looks and the happiness one easily take for granen.

Something is up. The world is changing again. Probably will slow down and settle in it's new status quo in a couple of months, maybe a year, if my research is worth anything. I don't think it's a big one though. The world is just... kind of shuffling itself.

Best wishes to all you anons. I do appreciate everything you've done for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x276px
>>18178340
It's been going on for a few months now.

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>18182875
I do know that something started happening precisely 18 months ago. But it was stopped. Do you recall anything else about that time? What other preparations did you do? What region of the world do you live in? I think it is going to happen again, soon. Don't think that it is just a shuffle but I may be wrong.
>>
>>18181978
O shit.
I also have dreams where I can fly and move objects and people with my own will plus sometimes I can change weather like bringing storms and tornadoes
It would nice to get those powers irl and start titan's war.
>>
ww3 is about to happen
>>
>>18182152
You know, not only nukes do that, when some act of violence occurs there is tear where sensitive people can feel glimpse of fear and suffering.
When I was on vacations in Belgium( to earn euros for comfy student life in eastern europe) I had to visit airport where terrorist attack had place.
The moment I entered terminal I felt shivers going down my spine and my body started to pump inadequate amounts of adrenaline into system, it was not casual fear, it was like survival call.
First time I felt something like that, it seems that tear has to be fresh to work like that because I live in a place where was front of WWII and the only thing I saw was ghost of Russian soldier killed near my House, this encounter happened when I was a child and was more sensitive.
>>
Yes of course, but I felt this my whole life, and threads about this feeling have been happening since the internet began, and people write about it too, it's called anxiety. Not everybody feels it.
>>
We are shifting subsubperiods of Yugas in 2020.
Now we are in Dwapara Yuga - Kali subperiod - Treta subsubperiod which started with invention of MOSFET transistor
The we shift into Dwapara Yuga - Kali subperiod - Satya subsubperiod.
It's major shift of our time we will see rise of transhumanizm, virtual reality etc. it will be time of technological indulgence but old paradigm must die, the question is: will it die quietly or shift will be chaotic, full of violence and war resulting from attachments of present elites.
>>
For some reason this shit always happen around September
>>
>>18182894
I live in Scandinavia. Work is in Africa though.

I didn't really pay attention to the status of the world at that time and how it was affected. It was on a more personal level. People around me.

18 months ago i started to realize that some things are about to change, soon and drastically. I started to notice some minor changes shortly afterwards but it wasn't until 6 months later it started to gain some serious momentum.

Thing is, people around me started to question things. Like some awakening, albeit minor. And the restlessness. Then came unquestionable synchronozity and weird changes in behaviour around my peeps. I started getting almost deja vu- like experiences where things played out exactly like they did the last time ('bout 4- 5 years ago)

This wasn't stopped and is still going on but at a slower rate.

I did what i could to prepare myself mentally. I took up meditation once again, treasured my life immensly, especially the little things. I tried to visualize a future after the shit had hit the fan. Thing is, as i wrote earlier, this was the second time i was going through these events, almost identical. So i had some practice from past experiences. I wouldn't claim that i "KNEW" this was going to happen. I'm not psycic. Not to my knowledge anyways. But i saw some signs and reacted to it.

I don't know if it is a shuffle or not. The world is pretty unbalanced right now and a slight nudge the wrong way and we're all fucked. But it's not the first time the world is in this state. Cold war was worse, no? I'd say it's the pendulum swinging but fuck if i know.
>>
File: image.png (250KB, 658x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250KB, 658x657px
Praise kek
>>
>>18182996
>The chart to my left is accurate
Well, first let's tackle the concept of 'average'.
The 'average' IQ of each board should hover in the neighborhood of 100.

The implication on the lower end of the spectrum is that there are four boards which hover around 44 IQ, but the legal limit for idiocy is 70, most folks lower than that cannot functionally communicate and I see plenty of complete sentences around here.

Moreover, the implication on the upper end of the spectrum is that the *average* would likely be higher than a convention of Nobel winning neuroscientists and theoretical physicists.

So, if this chart is accurate, you won't mind linking me to the:
>methods
>tallying
>selection
>instrument
>analysis
>variance on each board

Used to develop the chart. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18182996
Kys
>>
>>18183035
Ok. Very soon you will get extremely depressed and take your own life. I don't care if you don't believe me or not. I can make stuff happen. You will quickly forget my comment. That's okay, your depression will come very slowly crawling into your very being. You will realize the futility of everything. You will realize that love doesn't really exist, that it's all about possession and power. You will realize that nobody really knows you and can't know you. And when your eyes are wide-open to the hell around you and inside yourself you will do it. And just 1 millisecond before you hit the ground (or another way, I don't know how you will do it) this very post will flash before your eyes and you will feel the most dreadful regret you can imagine.

You shouldn't have toyed with powers you can't even fathom, fucker. You are fucking dead. There is no future for you.
>>
>>18182996
I steer clear of sphere queers.
>>
>>18183038
WTF? There is no future for YOU. Fool.
>>
>>18183070
Good. I see all that depression and malice has started crawling under your skin. I didn't expect it such fast effects.
>>
>>18182299
Care to share what you think is going on in the world?
>>
>>18183070
You are pathetic and fucked.
>>
File: 1474396081403.jpg (98KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1474396081403.jpg
98KB, 600x828px
>>18183038
Peace to you.
>>
>>18182920
>belgium
>eastern europe
>>
Lately Ive stayed away from /x/, it ends up fueling my paranoia. But lately, my anxiety regarding what's going on in the world has become very overwhelming, when it was never a concern in the past. I don't know what's going to happen, but I feel it will be soon.
>>
You all are too fucking paranoid
>>
We raise a generation of adult children who have learned absolutely no emotional regulation. Their moods are dust in the wind. They have anxiety and depression problems.

Because we've taught these special snowflakes that emotions are external they attribute their emotions externally. "Look at what you made me feel! How dare you make me feel like that" ala tumblrinas. But it isn't just tumblrinas. It's fags of all sorts.

Combine that with woo beliefs and millennial fags think their emotions psychically indicate "something" is coming. They'll find it because stuff always happens, and so they'll latch on to whatever catches their eye the most - classic self-fulfilling prophecy.

And that is today's lesson in idiotology.
>>
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30KB, 970x812px) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30KB, 970x812px
>>18178340
Edgy teen BTFO
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.