[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the one true religion and god?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

File: eyes-wide-shut-ritual.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eyes-wide-shut-ritual.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
What do you think is the one true religion and god?
>>
>>18178323
Man
>>
Kek.
>>
>>18178332

And.. this.

The overlooked common thread holding it all together. The secret in plain sight.
>>
File: tumblr_m3znr9fike1qmvhifo1_1280.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3znr9fike1qmvhifo1_1280.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
>>18178332
>>18178323
Riddle me this,

Are not all constructs of our existence but imaginations of the mind?

Daemons, Devils, Gods, and even Spirits... all just exist to distract us from a common truth.

For they all seem to be transfixed on us. We are lead to believe that we cannot exist without their existence, but perhaps the opposite is true. Perhaps everything is self-serving, perhaps all that really exists is our collective conscious. Cycling through, from life to life.

Perhaps the only thing that truly exists is us. Perhaps we have a constructed reality, to help us all forget, that all there is in life, is just us.

Equally alone, and equally afraid....in a vast nothingness, devoid of meaning and purpose. So we fill it with meaning and trivialities. Construct false Gods and Terrors for us to fight and cling to in hopes of finding higher meaning..... But as we peel away the layers.... all that we find is nothingness.....empty hollow shells whom's movements upon closer examinations are akin to robots....pre-programed, like 1's and 0's in a code....

Perhaps nothing exists....and we make it up as we go along.....
>>
>>18178332
>/thread
>>
>>18178332
Pee
>>
>>18178323
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
>>
>>18178453
Did you just watch the picard episode where they believe he's Christ and will come back to save them anon.

Believing in a single God is dangerous

Believing in many however is great especially if there kemetian.
>>
>>18178486
I don't see how anything you said is related to my post.

I was just saying that nothing exists outside of us.

I never said there was a god, rather I rejected everything.
>>
>>18178332

If by Man you mean Secular Humanism which is the belief that Man can ascend to God. Man himself is rather unimpressive when compared to a diety. Also most secular humanists are just really closet nihilists for no one has ever become a god or gained immortality
>>
>>18178498
>Secular Humanism
No clue what that is.
>Diety
They almost always appear to crave humans in one shape or another.....really makes you think is all I'm saying....
>>
There is no one true religion, nor is there only one god. Gods belong to their people, and their people choose whether or not those gods are worth anything.

IN my own personal path, Science first, and where science fails, spirituality can fill in the gaps. I consider myself something of a skeptic pagan.
>>
>>18178501

Secular Humanism is the worship of Man. It proposes that humans are moral and capable of governing themselves without a higher power or God.
>>
>>18178536
>are moral and capable of governing themselves without a higher power or God.

If you need God, so that you can be a good person....spoiler.....you're not a good person.
>>
>>18178543

Actually if you look at almost every country's on earth Constitution is based under God

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_references_to_God
>>
>>18178486
Dangerous how kek
>>
>>18178565
>Actually if you look at almost every country's on earth Constitution is based under God

Not related to what I was saying. I was saying that if you need God....so that you have a reason to be GOOD....then you are not really a GOOD person.....

I don't see how that is confusing.....

>Constitutional references to God.
That is dependent on the main religion in the region.

Spoiler.....most people believe in some kind of God and use it as a way to justify their actions and as a form of reference to their power or morals.

Nothing off about that.
>>
>>18178498
Secular Humanism: humanism, with regard in particular to the belief that humanity is capable of morality and self-fulfillment without belief in God.

Humanism: an outlook or system of thought attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
>>
>>18178332
Triggerd.
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 438x438px
Me, Myself, and I.

Also you, of course ;)
>>
>>18178332
3deep5me
>>
>>18178543
Hello Rust.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 992x744px
>>18178323
>What do you think

Kek. There couldn't be any more worthless question on the topic of faith. Also

>/x/
>thinkings
>>
>>18178323
I don't think anyone has any fucking clue. Everyone's just taking shots into the dark. There seems to be something beyond confidence and beyond willpower we can tap into to shape our environment through conscious effort. But it's just as likely that our portion of existence is ruled by the esoteric equivalent of a 3 year old latchkey God
>>
File: solaire.gif (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
solaire.gif
41KB, 200x200px
The Sun is our god. It is due to the Sun that this rock can even harbor life. It is due to the Sun that we can grow crops and thrive. It is the Sun that makes it possible for plants to produce oxygen for us to breathe.

Simply put, the Sun gave us everything that we have and it doesn't demand a single thing in return. What other god can even compete?
>>
>>18178323
the one true god is the beast behind all perceptions, there is no one true religion because the beast allows all deities that it as us believe in to act.

i worship it by thinking, for that is its gift.
>>
File: cor sanctissimum.jpg (458KB, 673x824px) Image search: [Google]
cor sanctissimum.jpg
458KB, 673x824px
>>18178323
Love
>>
>>18178323
There is no truth, only infinity. It has no beginning and no end. To transcend infinity is to become God, but to do that you'd have to transcend the mortal realm. I'd say go with Daoism.
>>
>>18178323
The law of one is what you seek, love and light.
>>
>>18179639
>law of one
>list two things
Hmmmmmm....
>>
>>18179730
Are you handicapped or just shilling this hard.
>>
>>18179730
Love, light, knowledge all one.
>>
>>18179750
>>18179744
3=/=1
>>
>>18178323
Pandesim.

The creator became the universe and every bit of matter and anti-matter and anything within it is an extension of his being. We are experiencing and learning from this simulation so that the universe can learn about itself.
>>
>>18179771
Pandeism*
>>
File: Triangle7.gif (11KB, 940x392px) Image search: [Google]
Triangle7.gif
11KB, 940x392px
>>18179762
>>
>>18179776
That still proves me right. That is a law of 7. With 7 different points.
7=7
3=/=1
>>
The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator. Love and light guys.
>>
>>18179783
Law of seven and law of three anon.
>>
>>18178491
>say nothing exists outside of us
>say polytheism is great
>we are great gods together and we are all that exists
See what I did there?
Maybe you didn't say anything about gods, but he did. He is entertaining your thoughts, entertain his in return. Perhaps embrace instead of reject.
>>
>>18179796
See if he had called it law of three I'd have no problem but he called the law of one or some shit.

Then he listed 2 laws than later 3....that's what was irking me.
>>
>>18178323
Everybody knows the answer to that silly goyim.
>>
>>18178323
Some religions started as a philosophy current and others as a cult meant to control a group of individuals. Over the time both types evolve into a mass control tool thanks to external influences or human nature itself.

There's no true religion, you can follow a dogma that suits your way of thinking or be brainwashed since childhood to make that dogma your way of thinking. If you're talking from a spiritual point of view (in case all the mythology is real) there's no way of knowing which religion says the truth, there are too many.
>>
>>18180070
Primal distortions in creation. The one is the all. The all emanates itself into the many to experience itself. 3 is a chakra point. 7 is the 7 colors of the rainbow. The entity grows through the 7 until they all unify into identity of the creator.
>>
>>18178501
>diety
>>
>>18178453
Soo... you believe in the Idea of Evil from Berserk
>>
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
you can only experience Salvation through Christ
>>
>>18178453

My Big Toe

^if anyone is wondering where anon's idea is from
>>
One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.

The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord
>>
File: dianaephesus2.jpg (51KB, 536x559px) Image search: [Google]
dianaephesus2.jpg
51KB, 536x559px
Goddess Diana
>>
>>18178323
maple leaves
>>
>>18178323
The true God is God.

God has many ambassadors.
>>
>>18179588
we are even made of stuff forged in the sun
>>
>>18179588
IZ CUMING BACK AROUND AGAIN *DUH DUH.DUHDUDHDUDH* THIS IZ 4 THE PPL OF THE SUN
>>
>>18178323
>No results for Money
God is dead, cash is king. Sad state of affairs for humanity. We have a whole planet of resources yet we squander it and people barely scrape by because of a bullshit system. A recession won't stop crops from growing or animals from living yet we freak out about the economy and the job market and all these other unnatural fabricated bullshit that makes us slaves. Get red of Money, Government and Organized Religion. Usher in a new Aeon! An age when Humanity has no chains of opression, Slavery is a thing of the past. Everyone is sovereign and in tune with God and Natural Law. Spirituality, Science, and Magick drive us forward! Just imagine.
>>
>>18180350
>You can only experience salvation through Christ.
Funny how you admit this and you STILL won't cut out the middle man. Luke 17:21.
>>
>>18178323
Why does it have to be a single true one?

Or do you mean something like Brahman, from which all others originate?

>>18178536
>It proposes that humans are moral
Well that alone is pretty weak, humans are garbage.

Not that gods are much better at offering morality.
>>
>>18178323

>all religions are the same
>there is only 1 god
>all religions worship the 1 god in their own way
>multitheistic religions worship aspects of 1 god through the worship of multiple parts of it.

i pondered this alot
>>
>>18178323
New thought. Everything is thought/energy and contained within the single "god" which makes up everything and anything there is and ever will be as nothing can exist outside of it.
>>
>>18180941
>New
>>
Clearly we disregard religions that have very few followers, too easily.

My question is if we measure how true a religion is by how successful it is, like biblical inerrancy claimants would do, are we then supposed to ignore the rivers of non-believer blood those religions have shed to protect and ensure their success and thus their claims of truth?
>>
>>18178323
Existence alone is the only ultimate truth. Any interpretation of it is superfluous and illusionary.
>>
Religion is a the vehicle that drives what is most important spiritual growth. Spiritualism will eventuAlly lead you back to source, or what our tiny minds consider GOD.
>>
>>18181340
I think, therefore I am.
>>
>>18178323
All of them. None of them will ever be completely correct nor completely false.
>>
>>18178323
Animism, it is the same idea that God is the ALL, Everything, Everywhere and Everyone. Basically this is the same as >>18179771
>>
>>18179588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_S6DKqcU9M
>>
Mathematics.
>>
>>18182321
You know.
>>
>>18182321
close but no cigar
>>
There is no "true" religion, but I think Buddhism is probably the best.

God is nameless, formless, eternal, immaterial, immutable, omnipotent and omniscient.
The unmoved mover. The one and the all.
>>
>>18182321
Mathematics is a system of measurement and observation. It doesn't create anything.

Newtons law of motion describes motion but it doesn't make a ball roll.
>>
File: 1473392283384.jpg (26KB, 451x292px) Image search: [Google]
1473392283384.jpg
26KB, 451x292px
>>18183329

>Mathematics is a system of measurement and observation. It doesn't create anything.
Nah, the computer program that you use to shitpost in 4chan isn't a product of Applied Mathematics at all.

>Newtons law of motion describes motion but it doesn't make a ball roll.
It's the same as Maxwell's equations or Faraday's laws, they can't be applied to power the circuitry in the computer you are using to shitpost.
>>
>>18183370
It takes an intelligent mind to create those things and it takes an input for it to process anything. It wouldn't exist through mathematics alone.
Maths don't cause anything, they're measurements.
1 + 1 = 2 but it doesn't make two of anything.
>>
Hard polytheism. The gods themselves are the children of an original conciousness, i.e. a creator of sorts but are not dependent upon it.
>>
>>18183329
>Math is measurement
High schooler detected.
>>
>>18183400
Actually maths need no observer to hold true.

There are also self-referential functions of which consciousness is one.

Math could easily be the foundation of creation when you factor in some strangeness that has to do with a transition from a timeless system to a timed system.
>>
Catholicism.
>>
Forget human religion, mankind is eager to betray for spiritual power and then eager to blame you for betraying mankind.
>>
>>18184568
this, brother
>>
>>18184562
>"timeless system"
there is no such thing as a timeless system, either you have time, or you dont have a system.
before time was occuring in this universe due to having the ammount of energy to do so [if that is what you are implying] we did not exist. we were not a timeless system, we did not exist.
somewhere else existed, and that somewhere else had time, and because they had time they had the potenial to cause action, and perhaps for some time was the single universe to exist with time, the potential to cause action, until at some point some action occured where some energy flowed from there universe into somewhere else, perhaps into a void which could only form from the energy as it flowed. at which point, that point, the creation of our universe, we became existant, and we became existant with time and the potential to cause action.
>>
>>18178332
I believe it.
>>
>>18178323

I will praise and obey any god who gives all the evil people the punishment they deserve. If there is nothing like hell, existence is pointless and unjust.
>>
>>18179774

That's pantheism, moron. Deism is something altogether different.
>>
>>18181408

That's pantheism, moron. Animism is something altogether different.
>>
>>18178323
None and all. The most truthful religion is the religion of the soul. Find the one that teaches what a soul is.
>>
>>18178453
Well, the funny thing is no. We're not that important, we are however very important to God, and what we are is something of a highly valued target.

They're lured to us because we're highly valuable, extremely so. It's because we possess a soul, a direct connection to the actual Godhead (Which is also apart of the Godhead). God is the ultimate defining value and they want and covet that. We're being preyed upon, and very few actually know why.
>>
>>18186778
There is a hell and yes evil deeds get evil rewards, like being tortured for eternity. But, even that doesn't seem to motivate people from doing wrong.
>>
>>18187377
karma doesnt work like that when you have stockholm syndrome and by your own stupidity agree with everything bad that happens in your life
>>
>>18186778
that's funny i'll praise and obey any god who gives all the perverts everything they lust for
>>
File: 1473395093610.jpg (160KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473395093610.jpg
160KB, 600x800px
>>18178323
The isn't one ya dingus. This moment, right here, right now. This is God
>>
>>18178332
SEXIST
>>
>>18180871
Great song
>>
>>18187725
>>18187725
Stay bright pupper
>>
>>18178477
Right... God waited until thousands of years into the existence of humanity to reveal the path to heaven. Ignoring all other souls before that.
>>
>>18187725
STAY BRIGHT PUPPER
>>
>>18187725
stay bright pupper
>>
>>18187725
Stay bright pupper.
>>
>>18178565
That's also because most of the world': constitutions are literally almost copy and paste from the American constitution and look where we fuckin' are.
>>
>>18187725
Too cute. Can't resist.

Stay Bright Pupper.
>>
>>18187725
Stay bright pupper
>>
I Am is the 1 true God. He sent His messiah to let us know He loves us even though we're idiots. We are literally living in Revelation as we speak. Denying the Old and/or New Testament at this point is willful ignorance.
>>
>>18187811
Dude, c'mon. Revelation was a bad shroom trip by John of Patmos. The rest of your post is straight up solid, yo.
>>
File: 1474577562748.jpg (843KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1474577562748.jpg
843KB, 3504x2336px
>>18187811
Lol, open up if you wanna know God on the real real
>>
>>18187725
STAY BRIGHT PUPPER
>>
>>18180972
That's just what it's called. People have thought the same for a long time but it always ends up as part of another religion with unnecessary rules and deities.
>>
>>18178323
Praise and worship of Kek.

Anything else is blasphemy and heresy.
>>
>>18187725
Stay bright pupper.
>>
The one true religion/spiritual enlightment is the worship of nothing but energy. No matter how extreme your creativity, energy is always the background workings of your view of things in a grand scale. Energy, and the source of, continues it's path infinitely. Energy is the truest form of worship. Everything else is filled with human ambitions. Energy worshipers, unite.
>>
>>18178323
Oh man, I never did remember that movie name. Thanks OP, now I can finally watch it after all these years
>>
>>18187725
STAY BRIGHT PUPPER
>>
Some trippy shit
>>
The one god is probably the being in the highest dimension. We are in the 3rd demension. All lower dimensions are contained within us, we are contained within all higher dimensions. Everything is a duality life/death, in/out, positive/negative, dark/light, etc. I theorize that dark/light is the ultimate duality, dark meaning negative (bad) energy and light meaning positive (good) energy. I think that karma or something like that exists. I'm don't have a theory on exactly what happens when we die, but I think it's probably reincarnation. At a certain point we ascend into a higher dimension, or maybe a lower dimension. Say god is in the 7th, demi-gods or near godlike beings in the 6th, different forms of beings in the 5th and 4th, then us. When a being becomes wholly good, it ascends to the highest dimension of light and becomes god. It was already god, just as we are. My theory of the big bang theory is whatever unfathomable being is at the top decided (or just happened) to break through every dimension below it. That's what manifested every physical thing in the third dimension. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the youtube channel Spirit Science, this is a neat video explaining dimensions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPkX0iOVX18
>>
muh dick
>>
>>18178453
>Construct false Gods and Terrors for us to fight and cling to in hopes of finding higher meaning..... But as we peel away the layers.... all that we find is nothingness.....empty hollow shells whom's movements upon closer examinations are akin to robots....pre-programed, like 1's and 0's in a code....

Make your own meaning anon, and study those layers.

>Perhaps nothing exists....and we make it up as we go along.....

Well we do perceive something. Even if it was nothingness, or alternate dimension, we cannot perceive it until the humanity is ready to do so, so we shouldn't bother with it. Our minds are limited by our vocabulary. Concentrate on what we have.
>>
>>18179588
Your God will die.
>eventually
>>
>>18184903
Well there is such theory as timeless system.

http://www.physicscentral.com/explore/plus/timeless.cfm
>>
File: 1474128044842.jpg (58KB, 553x310px) Image search: [Google]
1474128044842.jpg
58KB, 553x310px
if god exists then hes a dick
>>
File: know your rights.gif (159KB, 1024x1056px) Image search: [Google]
know your rights.gif
159KB, 1024x1056px
>>18178323
do as you wish, do not violate others.

religions are a means of mind control, OP.
they destroy spirituality.

check out Mark Passio's Seminar on Natural Law.

also, research Cestui Que Vi trusts.
>>
File: philosoraptor on solipsism.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor on solipsism.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>18188784
you could say the one true religion is TRUTH itself.
>>
The one true God literally showed up on earth 200 years ago.
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 300x361px
Jahbulon
>>
>>18189003
That's a weird pepe man.
>>
>>18184159
Great argument, you win.
>>
>>18188787
What if that person was another manifestation of your consciousness and the information they gave you was already known to you, however, you could not access it or realise it without manifesting a reality that allowed you to.

In the same way we cannot really know that anything behind our own heads really exists, if we look into a mirror we may merely be seeing another manifestation of what we perceive or expect to be there instead of a real, genuine reflection. If someone calls out from behind you we cannot know whether the voice is in our heads or actually coming from a person behind us.

Our sense are not perfect, they can deceive us, consider how some things may come in varying forms, such as the difference between ice and water, with no prior knowledge of either we could not trust our senses to determine that they are in fact comprised of the same thing.
>>
>>18188787
That's funny. I discovered solipsism myself when I was 11, and later realised I invented warm water.
>>
File: philosoraptor solipsist punch.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor solipsist punch.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>18189019
Truth is what has been and what is.

It is our responsibility to seek and learn truth so as to more greatly align our understanding with it. Thereby, we need not dwell forever in ignorance.
>>
>>18183370
>Nah, the computer program that you use to shitpost in 4chan isn't a product of Applied Mathematics at all.

Except that this "computer program" was probably made simple logic applied to an instruction set. Math doesn't get complicated or relevant enough at this high level of abstraction

>It's the same as Maxwell's equations or Faraday's laws, they can't be applied to power the circuitry in the computer you are using to shitpost.

Except the circuitry is powered using solid-state circuits that can be described with the more fundamental definitions of energy, current and voltage.

stop memeing so hard for fucks sake
>>
>>18178453
500mg of Benadryl is the answer to this thinking
>>
>>18183370
Someone hasn't studied graduate Electrical Engineering. Maxwell's equations most definitely describe some of whats going on in a computer. You need to dip into quantum to describe the transistors though.
>>
>>18178323
ESOTERIC KEKISM
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.