[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 31

File: peter_o_staredown.jpg (21KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
peter_o_staredown.jpg
21KB, 550x534px
While Bigfoot and Dogmen sightings are widespread enough to suggest the tangible possibility of them being actual biological species that evolved along side us what explanations are there for more obscure or isolated cryptids like the loveland frogman and so forth? Is Mothman, the Vanmeter Monster and the Jersey Devil possibly the same species of flying humanoid? Or are these oddity and one-off cryptids possible Squalies, the products of early attempts to create animal/human hybrid in the 1930s?
>>
File: Pawnee - Indian Giant.png (997KB, 812x979px) Image search: [Google]
Pawnee - Indian Giant.png
997KB, 812x979px
Furthermore what is everyone's thoughts on what appears to be a bipedal arms race in evolution and intelligence that has lead up to this point?

Possible genetic engineering that applied similar traits to multiple species and families of animals? Was their once more bipedal types of animals before the big die-off 12-13 thousand years ago? Recent archaeological evidence suggests that Homo-Erectus, Neanderthals, Denisovans lived along side us up until this mass extinction point with Homo-Florenciensus (Hobbits) purportedly having survived much longer, possible still existing today in isolated pockets. And what of accounts of giant humans that existed along side the native Americans in north America before the arrival of the white man (or perhaps these were merely just the Sasquatch that many Native Americans consider till this day to be another tribe of human)?

I can't help but wonder how many more varieties existed before this extinction point that we are unaware of.
>>
Bumping this thread this shit interests me
>>
bigfoot is not real.

take your meds.
>>
>>18168933
Has mothman been sighted since the 1960s?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 604x483px
>>18168933
>While Bigfoot and Dogmen sightings are widespread enough to suggest the tangible possibility of them being actual biological species that evolved along side us
DNA would be nice
But NO!
Zero actual peer reviewable scholarly evidence.
(Not even a single sample of Bigfoot feces)
Pretty simple really

Have a blessed day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrLhvoic8A
>>
File: 300_341802.jpg (57KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300_341802.jpg
57KB, 300x270px
>>18171279
I'm not sure you appreciate just how difficult it is to obtain uncontaminated DNA evidence or the fact that most labs won't even bother testing it if you tell them it may be from a Bigfoot.

Also, what exactly would DNA prove? We have no control to compare it against to confirm what it is and research into nature of the DNA and what possibly analogues it may have to other known animals is quite prohibitively expensive.

Your skepticism is perfectly understandable, but if we're to assume their is a passive effort by state level authorities to manage such evidence to maintain the denial of any such creatures then there's really no incentive for any evidence to given any real scientific or otherwise official attention.

Let us not forget Science's intolerance towards new speculative ideas and the petty covetous nature of the community (not unlike the cancerous Cryptozoological community). It's a system that only tolerates speculation that which we can comfortably accept we don't already know (space, esoteric quantum mechanics, etc) and even then it's an uphill battle for any new idea to take hold. Science also will never tolerate contradiction of that which is already held to be true, even if only supposition.

Furthermore why would anyone author a study or paper on the subject when doing so would mean career suicide and ridicule? It's not that there isn't evidence, it's that there literally isn't anyway for it to be analyzed, confirmed, peer reviewed, or taken seriously by any recognizable entity.

tl;dr: There are no official scientific government organizations with any interest in or incentive to validate the existence of any unknown animal such as this therefor there is none of the oversight that streamlines much of the more subtle scientific and biological discoveries we witness every year. So sighting the lack of such evidence or recognition otherwise as proof of anything is dubious logic.
>>
>>18171279
Let's say you see a Bigffoot in the woods for yourself and somehow get a blood sample from it. What do you do with it then? How do you prove it is real? Send it to a lab? Guess what, the lab confirms that it is from an unknown animal and that's assuming the sample isn't "lost" or deemed "contaminated". So what have your proven exactly?

But let's say just for the sake of argument that the lab does in fact confirm this is 100% genuine Bigfoot DNA? What then? Go to the newspaper? The Scientific community? The newspaper publishes a brief tidbit about it and like every other newspaper article about supposed proof of bigfoot or other cryptids, that's all that ever comes of it, no one is there to hand you billions of dollars or put you on a reality TV show, you're just a blurb in the local news cycle. Oh and the scientific community, the reject it outright because since "bigfoot doesn't exist" that can't be DNA from bigfoot so the test must've been botched or the same contaminated. Oh and the sample you sent them to test, they didn't even bother because "bigfoot doesn't exist" so what's the point of even testing it?

Short of having the body itself you can't prove this thing because no one wants to be party to something that has been made a pop culture joke for sixty some years now. And even if you do have a body, guess what, DNR shows up, "Hey, that animal is government property and we'll throw every possible charge and criminal indictment against you imagineable unless you hand that over. Or worse, FBI gets a hold of you, "if that creature is proven to be real, then it's proof that you killed a Hominid thus committed homicide and will charged accordingly, do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?"

You just don't get it kid.
>>
Further more, why would the government ever admit things like this exist when they deny vehemently the exist of such things as Lyme Disease or big cats in mid-west and eastern states?

In the state of Ohio, Lyme Disease officially didn't exist, period until last year and doctors who treated it prior to that could potentially lose their licenses.
>>
File: novosolo04.jpg (51KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
novosolo04.jpg
51KB, 666x500px
>>
>>18168933
Mokele mbembe is my favorite
>>
>>18172568
nice blog, but you failed to take into account eDNA.
if there was a primate wandering around in the pacific northwest somewhere, even if it pro at hiding in caves and whatnot, it's DNA would literally be everywhere.
>>
>>18172568
why would the government protect a fucking near extinct monkey so closely? it's not like people would freak out if bigfoot was confirmed to be real. it would be neat but its not like its a threat, and if tourist and poachers hunt the last few of them to extinction there wouldnt be any lasting damage to the ecosystem
>>
File: shiggysquatch.png (444KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
shiggysquatch.png
444KB, 429x429px
>>18172568
>>18172605
>>18172624
based af

>>18173460
>take into account eDNA
>DNA would literally be everywhere
>literally
>everywhere
How does that change what >>18172605 said? Wouldn't that make it even more likely to be contaminated?

>>18173518
>why would the government protect a fucking near extinct monkey so closely?
>it's not like people would freak out
>its not like its a threat
>there wouldnt be any lasting damage to the ecosystem
>pic related
>>
File: harry1.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harry1.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>18170784
>gorillas are not real.
>take your meds.
>>
BUMP++
>>
One of my greatest desires in life is to see/encounter Bigfoot. Alas, it has not happened yet, and as a scientific minded person I can't help but be skeptical of the possibility at this point. It's not a matter of belief, it either exists biologically or it doesn't, and right now the evidence isn't too good. If you take the interest in such subjects into the realm of belief like a religion, you've lost all credibility and perspective. Still, I keep my hopes alive and my mind open, but a lot of the theories and people in this "field" are quite frankly idiotic, whackadoos, or con men. Eyewitness testimony is not evidence in any way shape or form. I'm a good liar, I know how easy it is to deceive others and yourself with concocted stories, not even mentioning sheer misidentification, flawed memory, and misjudging scale, so it can't be trusted or taken at face value as evidence or reason enough to assume the possibility of the existence of something.
>>
File: 1473250036610.png (25KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473250036610.png
25KB, 864x540px
>>18173733
>>
I want to cum inside Bigfoot and watch my cum leak out of his hairy asshole and mat his fur.
>>
>>18173518
Because if such a creature was proven to exist and it was in fact a hominid it could not just beg the question of protection status, but human rights making this potentially a international political mess in regards to how the situation is handled.

Further more, forget shutting down the logging industry, imagine the entire bread belt of north america being designated protected land, imagine people being terrified of visiting our national parks shutting down a billion dollar industry for the government. What culpability would the Government be held accountable for in regards to every person that ever went missing in the wild in the last sixty years?

And these are only the big obtuse issues never mind the trickle down affect of social and political disorder that could ensue.

Don't be so naive.
>>
>>18173556

the collection and examination of eDNA – that is, residual DNA collected from the environment (yes, from water, ice and sediment) – is now widespread and commonplace.

the bigfoot of legend may be a master of stealth but, his DNA wouldn't be able to escape detection and it would be literally spread around everywhere.

scientists studying coyote migration patterns and the birthrate of bison, or the snail population of washington state etc, etc, would constantly be coming across unknown primate DNA.

they're not find unknown primate DNA, because it's not there.
>>
>>18174294
>literally spread around everywhere
>constantly be coming across unknown primate DNA
>literally
>everywhereDNA
>>
>>18174682
not an argument.
>>
>>18174294
If it's literally everywhere then how do we collect it and isolate it from the DNA of other creatures that is literally everywhere?

Collecting DNA is actually a very delicate and easily botched process. I'm sure watching CSI has given you the impression otherwise, but unless you're going to swab every tree in the forest and pay thousands of dollars for each sample to be tested only to find there is something we can't identify or may be an unknown primate then you have no argument.

Quite honestly I don't think you understand how DNA testing works or at the very least the acquisition of samples.
>>
Okay but Mothman is clearly a devil or demon, not a traditional cryptid. Same with the Jersey Devil. These are entities of a metaphysical nature for sure.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
>>18175683
Not necessarily, given the fact that no one has actually witnessed the Jersey Devil in modern sightings it could be anything.
>>
>>18172568
>>18172605
>>18173518
>>18175615
Bigfoot sightings have been a worldwide phenomena. For the past hundreds of years, sightings of a giant ape man has been among us, yet we have no biological proof.
>No skeletal remains
>No DNA
>No fossil record
>No samples of any sort
>All footprints consist of usually one or two prints and not an entire trail of prints

At one point, yes, there was an ape that resembled bigfoot that lived in India a million years called giganthropithicus. It most likely would've stayed in the tropics and wouldn't cross the Bering Sea Land Bridge.

We have no other hominids that arrived in the New world aside from Homo sapiens as of our fossil record, and I sure as hell don't think a hairy human found it's way to the New World magically.

And all the hicks that swear they saw one, but DIDN'T shoot it is far from believable. We would at least have one shot dead by now.

#BigfootLivesMatter
>>
>>18174850

>>18173556
>>18175615
>>
>>18175855
>giganthropithicus wouldn't have crossed the Bering Sea Land Bridge
Why not?

>but Homo sapiens did
>a hairy human would have needed magic to make it to the New World
What makes H. sapiens the exception? Wouldn't any other hominin at the time have the same pressures to do so and similar skills to succeed?

Do you think the fossil record is complete? If not, does that mean there is an absence of evidence or evidence of absence?
>>
>>18175877
>Why not?
Giganthropithicus was a tropical species, diet consists of tropical fruit, and their lifestyle was likely that of it's closest relative, the orangutan. Why would an organism quickly change it's entire niche for a boreal climate, when your diet consists of fruits and berries?

>What makes H. sapiens the exception?

We are one of the few primates that lives in temperate climate.

Even today the only other primate to live in a northern climate are the Japanese Macaques. Most primates and apes aren't used to the cold.

>Do you think the fossil record is complete?
No certainly not. But fossils that are found within a few million to a few thousand years are quite abundant for our mega fauna. Even in Florida the huge variety of pristine fossils of mammoths, tapirs, ect. look like actual bone, just because they were in colder rivers.

If there were a large simian, there should've been proof.

And even at that, there's no scientifically documented vocalization which is a very notable sign that there're apes in the area.
>>
>>18175855
>>18175917
Wow you are naive.
>>
>>18173615
Bigfoot isn't a gorilla

If it were a gorilla, we'd have been saying there's gorillas in America

Bigfoot was also admitted to be a hoax by the guy who first claimed it existed
>>
>>18176023
Sightings of bigfoot preceded the Patterson/Gimlen film for quite some time. Also family members claimed he admitted it was a fake in hopes that people would leave these things alone and regretted all the notoriety he'd brought to an animal which he believed was endangered.
>>
How come bigfoot sightings dropped significantly since the advent of GoPros and portable, easy to use, high resolution cameras?
>>
>>18176027
27 sightings reported to BFRO since july. hardly a 'significant' drop
>>
>>18176036
And none of them took a picture? In September of 2016? When just there are just over 200 million smartphone users(1)?

And that's not counting the previous 10 or so years where smartphones were also extremely popular, and bound to be even more sightings.

How come out of the hundreds of these groups who expedite yearly, including BFRO, none of them have had an actual spotting or have taken an actual, clear picture? You'd think with the 21 years they've been around, they'd have made at least one concrete founding.

(1)https://www.statista.com/statistics/201182/forecast-of-smartphone-users-in-the-us/
>>
>>18176052
Because when you see a big hairy monster the first thing that comes to mind is: "Hold on, let me get out my cellphone and find the camera app."

For your information numerous pictures are allegedly taken of Bigfoot everywhere, but since they're from such distances and Cellphone cameras typically have detail distorting auto-focus you only get a blobsquatch at best.

And please, if you think a picture will prove anything then you really are just a kid. Take the best picture you can and watch as everyone calls it fake or a guy in a suit.

Why are you even making these superlative claims about evidence when you're clearly not looking into it yourself to see if there are any pictures being put out on a regular basis. It's kind of clear you're just talking out your ass repeating: "But if it was real there would have been ________ by now."
>>
>>18176052
Most people are too shocked and captivated by the sight to even think of grabbing a camera. Until you've experienced it yourself you've really no room to complain about the issue. Plus how good a picture do you think someone is going to take of something brown moving fifty yards away in the trees?
>>
File: Skunk_Ape.jpg (28KB, 442x308px) Image search: [Google]
Skunk_Ape.jpg
28KB, 442x308px
>>18176071
You don't need to resort to ad hominem. I'm just asking how out of all these people who are all not only aware of BFRO have seen Bigfoot have not bothered to be the first to take a clear, genuine picture of him/her/it. Real or fake, you know for a fact it would be internet breaking. People have gone manic over much less things, including an actual gorilla and a dress. I'm not saying a picture is all that's necessary, I'm just saying sightings have gone down and become less prominent as photographic evidence has become more genuine. Besides, there's morons who's taken selfies during mass shootings, being stuck under cars, and being in house fires. I'm more bemused that someone WOULDN'T try and get a video or proper picture. We have a more clear image of the Skunk Ape than we do of Bigfoot.

>>18176076
This is a more reasonable answer: Large brown creature in a very brown woods moving at a good pace a fair distance away is a hard thing to take a picture of. And saying "Unless you've experienced it yourself you've no room to complain about the issue." is ridiculous. I can just say unless you've experienced it, you've no room to even pretend he exists. It's a circular point to run on.
>>
>>18176086
You've no room to pretend it doesn't exist by using dubious, "but it should'a, but this should'a" rhetoric. A skeptical stance is fine, but you're just flat out being naive making ridiculous claims about its DNA being everywhere and so forth.

Just default on the "burden of proof" argument and save what little face you have left here.
>>
>>18168933
The mothman and jersey devil could easily be te same creature. There are quite a few sighting reports of different cryptids that correlate ven though theyre from miles apart. I think some of them may be UFO pets like the chupacabra
>>
>>18176106
When did I mention DNA? All I've said is with how many smartphone users these days (2/3 people have one in the United States alone), who also have habits of recording literally everything they encounter, you would think at least one within the past year would have taken some sort of picture during one of these sightings. Instead, we're still trusting exclusively hearsay.

And saying people would call it fake is asinine, by the way. How many people called pic related white and gold? Just as many that called it black and blue. You seem to forget how people rely on confirmation bias.
>>
>>18176118
And what do you know, we have tons of smart phone images of bigfoot that are blurry and inconclusive. Your argument is moot. Cellphones don't take good or definitive images.
>>
>>18176128
And not one came through with some vague level of definition? The aforementioned Skunk Ape photo was higher resolution and clearer quality than these supposed "tons" of smartphone images of Bigfoot before smartphones even existed.

Also, smartphones take incredibly good images, and have for the past four-five years. It's been a selling point pretty much always.
>>
>>18176086
>We have a more clear image of the Skunk Ape than we do of Bigfoot.
>I can just say unless you've experienced it, you've no room to even pretend he exists
>>18176118
>You seem to forget how people rely on confirmation bias.
>>18176136
>smartphones take incredibly good images
>It's been a selling point pretty much always.

>should've
>just
>bound to be
>You'd think
>at least one
>pretty much

Do you get paid per post or replies? Maybe a few more baseless claims and we'll get tired of refuting them. Don't forget the red herring.
>>
>>18176192
>I don't have an actual answer so I'm just gonna call you a shill
>>
>>18176226
>spoonfeed me
No.
>>
>>18176136
Maybe that's because Cellphones are notoriously terrible at taking detailed pictures at distances and many modern digital cameras have auto-focus features which don't allow for the kind clarity and detail that older photography did.
>>
>>18176254
Off you fuck then
dickmuncher
>>
File: 1369088702650.jpg (23KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1369088702650.jpg
23KB, 251x241px
>>18176323
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 816x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 816x661px
The Ningen is interesting.
>>
%triforce
>>
>>18176646
Any connection to Steller's sea ape?
>>
>>18173733
I feel the same way. I want to go squatchin one day.
>>
>>18176023
My point is that gorillas were once believed to be a myth, up until they found the damn things.
>>18176118
The dress is a good example of (a) how stupid people can be, arguing about some inane bullshit, and (b) how there can be two sides to a discussion, and how adamantly they cling to their opinions, when in fact it has a very clear and definite answer that at least one side is unwilling to admit. Usually because they don't understand the nature of the thing they're arguing.
>>
>>18176711
good question. But the Ningen has white blubber/scales. Steller's sea ape is covered in gray-brown fur. And the ningen is significantly much more humanoid in appearance.
>>
bump
>>
>>18168933
Moth man, down you foul beast onto your belly,
The Greek word for The group moths and butterfly's (chaos) exist is scale wing, cicada use a deathhand/head
Moth as thier symbol, caterpillars that become moths wriggle on belly, also eat apples to appear as talking snakes, annunaki look like mothman, perhaps we used to cocooned from one species to another and the precious trace eliminated as its a metamorphical evolution.
>>
>>18178037
We do already start as sperm and cocoon in the womb, the same. Perhaps at some point this evolution stage changed in cocoon or womb. To end product. Evolution just got easier to jump and variate.
>>
>>18178042
Angels had wings, some kind of moth/man, we are just man, no wings.
>>
What about the cow humans. The Japanese have seen them for years in the forests. And the natives talk of walking talking cows that eat humans.
>>
>>18178037
The important part of Greek terminology is that is where our language derives from, so scale wing might mean dragon to you, but back then it means moths and butterflies, lost in translation. Semantics
>>
>>18178058
The eygptians buried chimeras, perhaps we've been pissing about with genetics longer than we've known or something else has? Wouldn't you play God given the chance.
>>
>>18178068
Mosquitos! They can alter dna, there like bees, mosquitos cross pollinate genetics.
>>
>squalies

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Droppin+Squalies
>>
>>18178068
Don't forget the first domesticated dogs belonged to the ancient Egyptians!
>>
>>18176071
Ya well cameras in the hands of any random dood today are of ever increasing quality. On my phone I can access the camera and take a well focused picture nearly immediately after pulling it from my pocket
>>
>>18178107
Goydem?
>>
>>18178118
Chimeras, son sacrifice (genetic path) plague of locusts (mosquitos - like Zika), pyramids, bible starts, also filled with extinction and having another go, what's to say dinosaurs weren't just too big to play with?
>>
>>18178143
Nothing can be remade, they wasn't gods, they was mental cunts pissing about with genetics,
Playing God. Like China with no Geneva conventions, just showing we are still doing it, behind the Great Wall, dun dun dena dun dun game of pwns
>>
>>18178162
In game of pwns what does a pyramid look like if it has a eye inside it
Game of pAwns
Check mate.
>>
>>18178129
I read it was the Saluki
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x324px
>>18172568
>>18172605
You people are funny
ZERO physical evidence
There is no Bigfoot
>>
http://cryptoreports.com/tag/sea-monsters
>>
>>18180087
> no physical evidence of a universe outside of planet Earth

Sky confirmed to be hologram projection.
>>
>>18172605
>>18172568
You're doing the Lord's work, Godspeed based anons
>>
>>18173733
>admissible in court
>not evidence
Wew lad
>>
>>18178037
Do you have schizophrenia?
>>
bigfoot could be a line of unaltered descendants from adam and eve, created as god intended.
We humans are a mongrelization between female bigfoots and lesser gods, always out of tune with this world.
>>
>>18180256
We are the Nephilim and God's most perfect creation is a hairy body builder with matted feces on their ass hair.
>>
File: 1470616372553.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470616372553.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18180087
>caps
>must be true
>pic relatable
>>
File: MOTHMAN.png (428KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHMAN.png
428KB, 800x800px
Can we post nice art or pictures of said Cryptids?

Is that weird?
>>
File: 1458812425886.jpg (37KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458812425886.jpg
37KB, 620x400px
>>
>>18178029
Is there any map like this for dog man?
>>
File: IMG_1500.jpg (47KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
47KB, 500x327px
>>18176086
Agreed. Hell a teenage girl was able to snap a pic of this thing. I remember when /x/ disproved Bigfoot existing. Hell people hsve taped Bears that crossed near them.
>>
>>18182388
That's a human in a costume, the proportions are all wrong for a dogman or bigfoot.
>>
Bigfoot was so much more interesting and comfy before the alium, interdimensional, and dogman crowds got involved
>>
>>18182693
The fluteplayers and inter-dimensional bullshit is a nuisance for any kind of legitimacy the field might hope to establish, but the Dogman, as ridiculous as it sounds more and more is sounding to be just as anecdotally valid as bigfoot itself. I can see why the Bigfoot communty would be against it: "We just barely got the common public to give Bigfoot some legitimate suspension of disbelief and now you bring in fucking werewolves into this shit?"
>>
File: 1465867979926.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465867979926.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>18182715
I was never really into bigfoot as a believer, I just enjoyed the creature as a concept, and the stories, and the comfy little community it had. There were nice little festivals in small towns in my area devoted to it, and it gave us great documentaries, movies, and some of the best Coast to Coast AM discussions and stories. I have no issue with other /x/ related stuff, in fact I find it fascinating, I just like bigfoot on a different level.
>In the mood for a bigfoot story
>Open up a podcast
>They start talking about bigfoot cloaking, teleporting, being "a people", or being in relation to dogmen
>mfw
>>
> why doesn't anyone get a picture of video of bigfoot with all the cameras and smart phones these days?

http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=c_arxGVrA5I
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=ILTCWj1y7P4
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=xmCeGGgZWm4
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=LPbK6T7jmFc
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=YKMcyz1Rdwo
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=vVH5bQ1FrjA
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=1Gi3oCnYGnc
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=vHkFCFnc7J4
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=bnd9AS9ga3c
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=ftJkqwuro_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcgHKMbYYNw

Fuck it's even on a youtube channel called "bigfoot evidence" all you skeptics had to do was google search it. But surprise surprise, photos and video don't prove anything.
>>
>>18178029
>>18182286
>Is there any map like this for dog man?
You're already looking at it.
>>
>>18182721
>They start talking about bigfoot cloaking, teleporting, being "a people", or being in relation to dogmen

Also don't forget the whole "dogmen and Sasquatch are at a rivalry for territory"
>>
>>18182636
It's not supposed to be Bigfoot or dogman anyway, ya idiot
>>
>>18183101
If they're two predatory species it would make sense that they'd compete for food and resources though most eye witness accounts would seem to suggest that they avoid one another when possible.
>>
>>18175928
>calling others naive
>believes in Bigfoot
>>
File: Get in the trash.png (193KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Get in the trash.png
193KB, 800x600px
>>18176025
>Patterson and Gimlin
>the guys who first invented bigfoot
Do some actual research, you clod.
>>
>>18176711
Are you thinking of Steller's Sea Cow? Because that's actually a thing.
>>
>>18178166
Wat
>>
>>18182819
>ten videos from a site called 'muldersworld'

If you can't see what's wrong with that then there's truly no hope for you.
>>
>>18173733
Have you ever gone looking for one? Or are you one of these people who sits behind a computer and wonders why they haven't seen a ghost or cryptid? I've seen some shit but only because I sought it out.
>>
>>18174234
Bless you sir.
>>
>>18184430
I've never gone looking for shit, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen it.
>>
>>18184393
You said there should be tons of pictures and videos of these things with all the cameras and phones out there, so there they are.

This site is just one example of the many "blobsquatch" repositories on the web. If only you'd bother to have done a little research you'd see how silly and naive your arguments are.
>>
>>18175855
you forgot that every land animal in North America, from tiny bugs to fucking BEARS, has been hit and killed by a car at some point. Maybe not musk-oxen, but they live in such a remote area, far more remote than the reported range of Bigfoots.

Even humans, with our big smart advanced brains, get smoked by SICK WHYPS to the tune of thousands of fatalities per years.

So somehow, a giant animal that lives near people and roads has somehow managed to NEVER get hit by a vehicle ever?
>>
>>18182388
classic /x/: a teenage girl is the most reliable witness ever.
>>
>>18184906
They reportedly have, numerous times, it's just that it seems either the cart hit didn't kill it and it takes off or the body is taken by the highway patrol or DNR.
>>
What about the pictures of hairy natives that were said to be half Bigfoot half human. Because sometimes he used to breed with native women.
>>
>>18185038
>>the body is taken by the highway patrol or DNR

ahhh how convenient.
>>
>>18185054
Some of the patrol officers have to wait there entire career just to say that he exists or they lose there job or dissappear.

Of course they cover it up. What about the missing pepole found naked.
>>
>>18185054
The amount of transparency you assume exists in our modern day society is somewhat charming though very naive.
>>
>>18185066
>>18185081

lmao i know all this /x/ shit is pathological but come on.

THE GOVERNMENT IS COVERING UP BIGFOOTS BECAUSE THEY EAT PEOPLE.

>>missing people found naked.

obviously it wasn't anything natural, it must be big foots. when you think about it, how many unsolved crimes are probably blamed on people when they are likely large footies? all those car thefts, dope dealers getting shot, BnEs, people taking beers out of my garage... my god, it's all 'des pieds-grosses'!
>>
>>18185089
That's all quite possible and the expression holds true, "if you hear hoof beats, think horse not zebra." But the fact stands that if these creatures do exist and are more intelligent than most animals that get hit by cars then it's unlikely they'll be encountered with the same frequency or same circumstances.

In the end, skepticism is perfectly natural, but if you're just going to keep moving the goal post and making increasingly broad claims of dubious suspicion and doubt then it's clear that you're not in this to have any kind of impartial discourse and have already made up in your mind that no matter what the evidence is you won't believe it.

You make all these naive claims about how things should happen or would happen if these things did exist without wanting to put the thought into what circumstances or mitigating factors that might contradict your skepticism.

You claim there should be tons of photos and videos because of all the smart phones out there and we've shown there that there are. Your only defense is attacking the validity of the one specific source provided here in this thread.

You claim there should be tons of car hits, and low and behold there is, but unless it's s sixteen wheeler that hit it the bigfoot is most likely going to run off afterwards. And people who claim to have killed one allege that the body is taken away by officials.

Again, skepticism is healthy, normal and understandable, you are not obligated by any overwhelming evidence or scientific fact to acknowledge these things exist, just don't be so fucking stupid about it.
>>
File: 40.png (2MB, 2064x3009px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
2MB, 2064x3009px
>>18181275

Did someone call for moth repe?
>>
File: Gnoll_wowwikidotcom.jpg (73KB, 862x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll_wowwikidotcom.jpg
73KB, 862x1025px
>>18182721
>>18182911
>>18183101

We're getting into some World of Warcraft tier cryptos here with these Dogmen = Gnolls.
>>
>>18178056
Secret Cow Level
>>
File: matrixcowbullettime.gif (4MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
matrixcowbullettime.gif
4MB, 371x209px
>>18178056
>>18185608

All master race cows know kung fu in the Matrix senpai!!!
>>
>>18172605
Ive always wondered, say someone managed to blow a bigfoots brains out & submitted the carcass for scientific review. Its irrefutable proof that bigfoot exists, the scientific community has nochoice but to accept that. So then, is the person who shot bigfoot charged with killing an endangered species (or any similar charge)
>>
>>18184884
>You said there should be tons of pictures and videos of these things
No I didn't. >>18184393 was my first post in this thread.

Well, technically it was >>18184375, but the effect is the same since all the posts between are me also.
>>
>>18185038
>or the body is taken by the highway patrol or DNR.
Ah, of course, the common thread with all the most ridiculous theories.
>It's not that I have no evidence, it's that it was all taken away by the MAN, man
>>
>>18185806
Doesn't matter, you're assuming the culpability of the argument you're defending/advocating. And no matter whether you agree with that or not, in the greater context of the discussion the point of goal post moving still stands.

>>18185807
That's what has been reported on numerous occasions. I know it sounds dubious, but it would make sense for when it does rarely occur.
>>
File: 10645288.jpg (26KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
10645288.jpg
26KB, 720x405px
>>18185210
based anon does it again
>>
File: uph16Rj.gif (4MB, 1070x216px) Image search: [Google]
uph16Rj.gif
4MB, 1070x216px
bump
>>
>>18168933
I think you've got it backwards. The biggest thing (besides the lack of physical evidence) pointing to Bigfoot and other popular cryptids not being real is the fact that stories about them are so widespread. If an actual biological species has evaded detection and capture by humans for all of existence, then it's likely that it has a very small population and is therefore very isolated. Something that only a couple people might be lucky enough to glimpse, in one general geographical location.

If something has such a large, healthy, established population that it is able to be sighted fairly often all around the world, from Europe to Asia to America to Australia and more, then we should have a ridiculous amount of physical evidence of its existence.

To me, cryptid legends are much more credible if they're localized and not very known about. Bigfoot, dogmen, and other well-known cryptids are the least likely to be actual biological species, and more likely to be something ingrained into the human psyche, or maybe even metaphysical and truly supernatural.
>>
>>18187619
>>
>>18170784
Bigfoot is probably just an epigenetic memory of Gigantopithecus, so its not necessarily crazy to think you saw one
>>
The "breasts" in Patterson footage are obviously just shoulder pads
>>
File: bigfoot.png (39KB, 1446x756px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.png
39KB, 1446x756px
>>18187619
I respectfully disagree, I think it's far more likely that these things are more regularly seen then what is reported, but most people don't come forward because "they don't exist and people will think I'm nuts". Which is dubious logic yes, but it makes a good deal of rational sense.

The fact that we see different morphologies and characteristics exhibited in different regions and climates only adds more to the validity of this being a biologically sound creature. But as with most things Bigfoot related, every proof can be argued as a disproof and vice versa, it's all a matter of how the individual wishes to make sense of it after the fact.
>>
>>18185677

They're not too endangered if they're seen in almost every corner of the world.

Even the Hendersons had one staying with them.
>>
Maybe bigfoot is human and that's why all the DNA evidence comes back inconclusive. We're human too, but we've been bred into the slaves that we are for the last 20,30,000 years. Timberwolves have been bred into Yorkies in less time than that. Maybe that's why all the bigfoot threads get shilled up.
>>
>>18188089
Most of the DNA evidence that had been tested was done so under dubious circumstances leaving many in the bigfoot community divided on that.

More than likely they're a relic hominid, possibly even a relative or descendant of the Neanderthals (who may not have looked quite as human as we once thought)
>>
>>18174294
I have a degree in biology and am trained to do Gel work and PCR. You are an idiot and have no idea how difficult it is working with DNA to get a good clean sample. Plus even IF Bigfoot did exist, it's genetic code would likely be similar enough to a humans that it would probably be mistaken for human
>>
File: 1379884350232.jpg (17KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1379884350232.jpg
17KB, 251x242px
>>18182388
I'm a firm believer in the supernatural and Bigfoot but this is obviously a Halloween costume
>>
>>18189363
It's not even that, it's just some guy fucking about in the mud.
>>
>>18182721
100% agree with you.
>>
>>18184378
>clod
Go back to tumblr you steven universe faggot.

Worst show spawns the worst people, what a surprise.
>>
>>18175683
Nothing about Mothman suggests he's a demon. How did you come up with this?
>>
>>18176076
Try taking a clear close up picture of a deer next time you see one. It's not that easy.
>>
>>18176116
Mothman and Jersey Devil have entirely different features and habits. They just both happen to have wings.
>>
Some good Bigfoot podcasts that don't involve stupid woohead stuff like cloaking, aliens & teleporting which are also fairly critical of the current state of the cryptozological field itself.

Bigfoot Crossroads
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzrRJfoNYDdx9yHkH8ISubQ

Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFqYe-UpZi_q-vLF_Pwyig

Dogman Encounters
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45XWpD2N9tf2E0hqepD5zg
>>
Something to consider.

The Florida panther is a sub-species of cougar. It's estimated that there are something like a 160 of them currently in the wild. That's actually an improvement, since that number was once as low as 20. They're stealthy, skittish, critters whose current range is restricted to the Everglades.

A simple Google search will show that there is a vast collection of photos of the Florida panther. People used to hunt them. Skilled trackers have followed them. Over they centuries, we have found their corpses and skeletons -- dead from natural causes, accidents, old age, and conflict with each other and various predators. In addition, panther cubs have been rescued, raised, and then returned to the wild.
>>
>>18189730
>clod
>Steven Universe
Read a book for once in your life.
>>
>>18189753
Religion. They think fucking everything is demons.
>>
File: rareflordapanterdontsteal.jpg (56KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
rareflordapanterdontsteal.jpg
56KB, 620x350px
>>18190134
>tfw literally a scaredy cat
>live in Everlgades
>6 km^2 of home
>10 km^2 when flooded
>get hunted and habitat destroyed by hoomans
>>
>>18174234
Bears are already a reality, you don't see people running from national parks because of them. If this was a hominid that was intelligent it would have let us know but now after thousands of years, but since it hasn't (if it even exists) we must assume it is not intelligent and therefore would be treated as other primates would be. As for your argument featuring large swathes of land being designated as protected, farmland is wide and open with high visibility, due to the lack of sightings one can infer that this is not the habitat of sasquatch and so farmland isn't threatened. Bigfoots live in the forest not on farms you dip.
>>
Coming from a paleoanthropology perspective, no way Gigantopithecus could have been bipedal. While I understand the arguments for it, ultimately its just too fuckin big. Ape bodies just can't handle it.
>>
>>18189342
>I have a degree in...

nuke yourself.
>>
>>18182388
>Recording a bear walking in your general direction

Everyone knows what a bear is so no one feels a sense of "Whatthefuckisthat" when they see it and therefore aren't spooked by, even when they should be.
>>
>>18191964
I have a degree in nuking yourself.
>>
>>18175683

Metaphysical =/= demon. You flunked logic class, didn't you.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.