[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 71

File: new-divine-feminine-1024x768[1].jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
new-divine-feminine-1024x768[1].jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18164998
>>
poot
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo282.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo282.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
I'll just leave this here as an air query because all the readers seem to dislike the love and relationship questions
but i'm just kind of wondering about the status of my future love life?? when or who my next bf will be... i don't know any details would be appreciated
i'm 22, female, a libra, date of birth 10/12/93
and i'm putting up a pic of my palms if you're into that :-)
the one on the right is dominant
>>
I am female
Libra
Any method is fine.
Will my financial situation improve?
>>
>>18167390
I'll give it a go. Apologies in advance if I'm way off the mark, I'm still fairly new to tarot and divination in general.
>>
>>18167390
You are a confident person and are respected by those in your present environment

You have the means to accomplish the tasks at hand and good fortune awaits you if you stay the course.

In the near future, you will be focused primarily on your own interests which may cause the end of a relationship.

You are confident in your abilities to be successful but are plagued by fears of disappointment and failure

The Seven of Wands over the Nine of Swords signifies that you will be successful in your financial efforts so long as you can overcome the fear of failure.
>>
Are you open for a reading? If so, what info do you need?
>>
>>18167560
Sun sign
Your query
>>
>>18167581
Scorpio
Male
What should i do next with my life?
>>
>>18167581
Libra
F
Will the issue with S get solved? Did S had (or has) feelings towards me?
>>
Scorpio
Female
A couple of things: How do I become social again or at least feel less alone? How I do I stop being envious? Will this new person in my life ever become anything to me or am I only seeing what I want?
>>
>>18167581
Pisces
What does the guy I work with think about me?
>>
>>18167611
Meant for >>18167581
>>
>>18167581
Virgo
Are they the same or different person?
>>
>>18167611
Youre a scorpio, you can get anything you want!
>>
>>18167581
Pieces

Did H really love me?
>>
Capricorn
Male

How badly did i fuck up my life
>>
>>18167587
You are presently in a state of boredom or monotony. You may have some close friends but you feel trapped by your need to conform.

The desire for material gain and a normal life are obstacles in your path to achieving your goals.

You have an urge to discover something new and fresh, whether it be a flash of inspiration or a greater spiritual understanding of yourself and the world around you.

I would suggest that you take a chance and to not let your decisions be based on satisfying those close to you.
>>
>>18167581
aries
will the leo person and me talk soon?
>>
>>18167545
Thank you so much.
>>
>>18167581
Capricorn.
I'm going to get a very pleasant surprise tomorrow from a girl.
Aren't I?
>>
>>18167610
You are very unstable and stressed at the present moment. You feel that you have been wronged or cheated, perhaps there was a scandal that was revealed to your peers.

The attention that S gave you is a thing of the past. S may have had genuine feelings for you in the past but these feelings were fleeting.

Your relations with those you live with may have become strained as a result of what happened with S and you may feel alienated or persecuted.

You might find yourself over glamorizing S and the memories you shared together and S will be on your mind for a long time. Your best bet is to move on but to also learn from the experience.
>>
>>18167611
>>18167615
I'll do these two then I'm heading to bed. I might do some more readings tomorrow.
>>
>>18167730
Thanks a lot. The part of the stress and stuff is really accurate. Thanks again.
>>
>>18167738
Okay , thank you
>>
File: path.gif (11KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
path.gif
11KB, 240x360px
>>18164187
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uVQaGbNIcl

Mr. Onymous CHIRONYMOUS! Dude, thank you for this reading! Glad I got to see it before the thread 404d. I really appreciate the time you put into this.

The funny thing is that while the question I asked you was a love reading, I felt that the cards spoke more towards actually something more important that's been bothering me and it is having to do with the path.

Also, Morgan's Tarot looks amazing, so I'm gonna get myself a deck.

Thanks again.
>>
>>18167611
You are currently going through many changes in your life. You may have been fired or quit a job recently and you have also changed your living arrangements.

You feel lonely and nostalgic to the point of lethargy which in turns makes it difficult for you to be yourself around others.

There are many quarrels in your future. There is a good chance you may frequently get into fights with your significant other. You will also worry that his feelings towards you are fake. If you can overcome the aforementioned barriers in your relationship it will be strong and happy for many years.

I would suggest that you embrace the changes in your life and to put yourself in social situations that make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18167615
You have recently ended a disappointing relationship and you fear jumping right back into another one.

There is little hope for romance to blossom between you and your coworker due to differences in beliefs and philosophies. There is a chance however, that you will become close friends or at least have an amiable work relationship.

You must be careful not to replace your sense of reason with your daydreams and hopes.

You have general good fortune ahead of you. Rely on the people close to you.
>>
>>18167581
Libra
what will my next significant other be like?(personality,looks,)
>>
>>18167581

Leo
How does business go with Anna?
>>
>>18167892
Thanks! I feel a little more optimistic now.
>>
>>18167581
Leo

What will be the best course of action to assure that I will be successful during this transotionary year?
>>
Death of a Salesman
>>
Hi! I'll read a spread if anyone is curious. Query and something interesting about yourself.
>>
Male
Gemini
Born June 7 1995

Love Future and future generale
Any method is fine , thank you
>>
>>18168342
Anything you can tell me about my next girlfriend/wife/whatever.

Something interesting. When I was a kid I flipped off my bike and the handlebar (the actual metal part) was sticking out of the grip and I landed my penis/nuts on it and busted it, a lot of blood, a lot of crying. Bad times.
>>
>>18168342
My birthday is not far off. Will it be any good this time?
I have a strange affinity for fixing shit. I once managed to repair my original xbox with a needle. Sadly this does not seem to carry over to social interaction
>>
>>18168377
This one's more interesting than general love queries, sorry to the folks above. Let me get back to you.
>>
>>18168377
Ten of Cups - King of Wands - Nine of Cups

The Ten of Cups shows a family standing under a golden rainbow of cups in the sky. The parents are drawn close and admiring their fortune, and the children are dancing.

The King of Wands sits forward on his throne with his staff drawn in. He looks apprehensive and expecting, perhaps protecting himself from what's to come, or anticipating something that's just out of view.

The Nine of Cups shows a merchant sitting contentedly with arms crossed in front of nine cups. The merchant looks satisfied with their possessions, but sits alone, enjoying the bounty in solitude.

Perhaps you have memories of good times from when you were younger that you measure the present against. There's childish delight in the past, and the King of Wands, facing to the left, looks back on the past expectantly. That you seem to have not had such great birthdays in the near past, maybe in looking backwards you long for those more distant memories, but you're still seated and waiting for them to come to the present. Both the Ten and Nine of Cups show bounty, but the merchant in the Nine of Cups sits alone while the children in the Ten of Cups dance with one another and in the presence of family.

My guess is that you're not looking for the right things. If you measure your happiness against what once was, you won't be able to enjoy what might be to come if it's different. If you're wary of being alone on your birthday, don't be. Enjoy the day for yourself, regardless of what others decide to do, and you'll find satisfaction.
>>
>>18168383
All good, take your time anon.
>>
>>18168408
Sounds pretty true. I mean, I was expecting to be alone anyway. If anything I'm hoping something will be different. But I'll probably still alone. Most I could probably hope for is I wind up playing something with friends. That could work out just as well
>>
>>18168466
Don't get caught up in your desires and expectations is the thrust of it, just enjoy what you have and make your day good for yourself instead of relying on others to make it good for you. Maybe your friends will be there for you anyway, but you gotta put yourself in the right mindset regardless.
>>
Pure silence.
>>
>>18167148

Male
Aquarius
Where are my daughters and when will I meet them?
>>
File: 123.jpg (24KB, 457x395px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
24KB, 457x395px
>>18168629
It seems like you do have a sad past life anon. Your daughter right now is very much confused about her life and about what's going on. A cheerful girl with a sad smile. Committing a suicide is one of her way to end her life, but yeah she is not into that. If you want to find her all you need is to put those little things into pieces and always mark those little clues. You are running away from her path, so do whatever it takes and try to reach her
>>
>>18168743
Not him but I read your name as poppet and got a nice laugh out of it, its always a fun word. Thanks for using the name puppet and my dumb glances.
>>
AIR QUERY:

I need a brutally honest reading of how the next few months will play out for me. Especially with my studies.

Scorpio, Leo moon, Leo ascending, 19 years old, color is White, brown eyes.
>>
Nobody's doing readings? Okay, may as well pop in for a short while. I don't think I'll do too many readings though.

Give me genders of everyone involved, a question, and whatever information you think I may need. Please no love queries of any kind, unless it legitimately troubles you, and keep it down with vague generals.
>>
>>18168743
Cant you look into my past life please?

Male
Pisces

Someone did it once, but wouldnt tell me what they saw...
>>
>>18168785
>tfw used to have yuno obsession
I'm
>>18168782
A male.
I'll try to narrow it.

I need to know if I can handle this semester, am I going to just fuck up like I did before? (recovering from mental breakdowns, plenty of inpatient stays), right now I'm lagging behind in class and its really bad, I have trouble focusing. The more honest the better, if it looks like I'm going down the drain I'll see what I can do to avoid that, it it looks OK I'll do my best to continue, etc. I just want some kind of idea.
>>
File: puppet-is-haise-sasaki.jpg (48KB, 736x555px) Image search: [Google]
puppet-is-haise-sasaki.jpg
48KB, 736x555px
>>18168777
i am always here my friend, always lurking the /div/ thread
>>
>>18168785
What will my immediate future be like within the next 6 months or year or so? Will I finally stop having these random anxious problems and health problems and seemingly find something to be happy about and enjoy?

Male, Scorpio, 25
>>
>>18168785
I want you to look into my very being, what do you see? If you can attribute it to something then by all means do so.

I am a male.
>>
Alright, three querents and a bit of food in my stomach, may as well start reading.

>>18168791
Yuno's a pretty sweet character, but I really like the obsession and dedication that she has. Pretty much made me really love and enjoy yanderes or just obsession for people.

Atu XIV, Four of Disks, Nine of Swords, Eight of Cups, Three of Wands, Atu X, Princess of Swords.

Oh, it definitely shows that right now you're recovering, and I'm tempted to say that you're doing somewhat good, despite the fact that you're lagging behind in class. Perhaps your mind is still troubling you, and it doesn't help that you see that you're lagging behind, and you have struggles with paying attention. It tends to amplify the stress you may already have.

The advice from the cards is essentially the equivalent of not allowing yourself to be too caught up in this nonsense of your mind, put your focus and your head to actually working and focusing instead of letting it linger about on any negative thoughts. Don't let or expect things to change or become better by themselves, or just dropping everything and hoping things will work out; they won't. You'll need to do it, and you'll manage, as long as you put yourself to focus. Frankly, I would suggest becoming more active just in general and not letting yourself sit around. Do something.

Really, you should be a bit better off in the future, and you should catch yourself and start catching up with the schoolwork and what not, but right now you need to put in the effort to do so. Good luck to you, since I know it's terribly hard and well, not too many having a coping method that I myself use to deal with it and keep focusing on it.
>>
>>18168815
I'll do until the end of year; too long and it feels like I'm drawing more and more vagueness out.

Immediate future: Five of Swords, Ten of Swords, Eight of Wands.
General problems: Five of Swords, Eight of Swords.
Health problems: Eight of Wands, Five of Cups.

From the cards that I see, really, it almost seems like you're a rather... impulsive person. At least well, you're almost quick to judge, do anything, or even decide that everything's shit and it's hard to do much. The immediate future will be all over the place; very fiery, a lot of movement, and some things will just... break apart, I suppose. It's hard to say what specifically will happen, but it's definitely not going to be too pleasant, I think.

I had to redraw for the problems that seem to cause anxiety, and I keep drawing Five of Swords. You really do worry about something coming up, aren't you? That's really causing a lot of trouble, and if you let it get to your head, then of course it's going to mess you up and then make it seem like every single small problem is just piling up onto itself. Don't overthink it too much, and just keep pushing through it. You should be fine.

For health problems, I think you're going to get out of it eventually too, but it seems to come from the fact that you're either rushing or putting yourself under a lot of stress. I don't know. The entire spread feels stressful. If you find a hobby or something to cool your nerves or at least something else to think about, it should definitely do a wonder for you.

As for happiness, well... That's one question I cannot answer. As long as you keep looking and genuinely wanting to try something, then you should. But it's different for everyone.

>>18168821
Now how would I do that? Besides, I'm having the strangest feeling I should not really do this one.
>>
>>18168785
I'm a female, 28, cancer. Would a short-term general be considered vague? I'd like to know what's in store for me this week, as it promissing to be exciting!
>>
Any anons doing readings willing to help me?
Is my partner still in love with me?

Female, 22, Capricorn
Partner is male, Gemini
>>
>>18168838
Eh... since there's not too many people querying, I'll throw ya one. I am sorely tempted to direct you to the IRC's bot that we have.

Atu XVII, Queen of Cups, Two of Disks.

Oh, it's definitely going to be a something. Nothing too negative, expectations and hopes for a good week will be there, and I think it's going to actually be quite nice for you. Expect some changes, and well, even if it does go sour for one reason or another, don't take it too much to heart. Just enjoy the time well spent, do something productive if you want, rest if you need, etc.

Have fun~
>>
>>18168836
>Now how would I do that? Besides, I'm having the strangest feeling I should not really do this one.

Do it, gaze into the peerless wonder that is SKYNET flesh-body.

But really, I was hoping you could do like an aura reading or something if that was possible for you. Its not that bad, I promise.
>>
>>18168851
Frankly, if you need to ask that, then there's already something wrong. Either way, the sign of a good relationship is pretty much always communication. Talk with your partner. See if it's just your worries. Do you trust him to speak the truth though, that's the wonder here.

>>18168861
Last time I gave someone an aura/energy reading, I had the equivalent of knives stuck in my eyes. Shit hurts, yo. But alright, it's either doing this or falling asleep in my comfy blanket ball. I'll try, but I'm as of late not certain of the accuracy of the method I use.

Just as I poke around outside of the outer shell, I kind of can't see any kind of energy just fading away, leaving, or burning, as it normally is the case. It's encased in this grey, brown shell of some kind. It's akin to some kind of armor almost, or at least I can see engravings of scales or some kind of material that you could use for armor. I try to poke in deeper, I get pulled inside.

The inside seems to be dark and... I smell earth. Wet, dug up earth. It feels like I'm in some dark cave almost, but it's not threatening or scary as it would normally be the case. There's no real darkness or light in here, and the actual core of the energy is akin to an egg. Perhaps a bit too elongated to be your average chicken egg. I focus on it a bit, and there's white, blue and a bit of red. Mostly white and blue.

-shrug-

Gib feedback, if possible. I may have been off.
>>
>>18168785
what to expect the next 2 months if possible

male
>>
>>18168854
Thank you, Io. I'm sorry for the less than ideal query, but you know when you have a lot of good expectation and equally high potential for disappointment? Being told I'll have a good or neven neutral week is already pretty soothing. Thanks!
>>
>>18168884
Grumble grumble.

Ace of Disks, Atu XIV, Eight of Swords, Six of Cups, Ace of Cups.

Look forward to new beginnings of various kinds. At least well, I would assume that you're going to have a chance to think over some few things, or gain new perspectives on things, thus leading to growth of more material and substantial kind. Don't allow yourself to be caught up too much in emotions of pleasurable kind, be it mere indulgence in foods or people. It's good to be open and let things come in and out, but it's bad when you're just going around, getting the best, and causing a general imbalance.

But yes, there may be some points where you're going to be thinking... a lot. Nothing excessively bad though.

>>18168885
Oh, it's perfectly fine. It is pretty strange that most people seem to have suddenly ran out of questions to ask, save for vague, ''what's going to happen in x timeframe''.

Even so, I would suggest going by this nice saying. Look for the good, expect the best, but always be prepared for the worst. So you don't have just expectations or hopes for something good, and not having a cushion to fall onto when things go to hell for some one reason or another.

I hope it does go well for you~
>>
File: spider.jpg (223KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
223KB, 1000x810px
>>18168861
your aura is kinda made out of silk and mud . I can see here that you really love making traps. Everyone that touches it will be consumed. Just like a spider waiting for his prey. Also,cloak your aura okay? i can pierce it so easily. You cannot lay down a spider web to stop a sword.
>>
>>18168890
Ayy, if you want to, take a peek at my own energy or aura or whatever it is that you want to. Just curious myself, since it's rare to get this kind of a reading.

If you want one in return, simply ask. -shrug-
>>
22, m, scorpio
What should I do with my life and should she be a part of it? Also what should I do about my current financial situation?
>>
>>18167898
Black. Really fucking black.
>>
File: scattered.jpg (263KB, 1680x1050px)
scattered.jpg
263KB, 1680x1050px
>>18168891
Your aura is made out of pure light that can go travel in any kind of direction. Its proximity is 9 meters wide in diameter. It acts like a wisp (and yeah your spirit guide is the one who is powering up your sub-aura). Can you make someone happy and sad in a minute. Keep in mind that this aura cannot penetrate walls so be aware of that, okay?
>>
>>18168876
Sorry about the eye thing, I wasn't aware. I've had similar readings to there being sort of an encasing around my aura much like obsidian or some type of hard material.

Its interesting you note a cave, as dealings with spirit animals usually take place in a cave, that seems to have natural lighting, but its not really dark or light, its just visible.

I do get apparently blues a lot when it comes to me, usually blues and greens, with some hint of yellowish-white. So interesting definitely.

Thank you, sorry about the eye thing by the way.
>>
>>18168905
you can*
>>
>>18168890
Traps, I don't know if that would be the correct word, maybe more like keikaku. Not really a trap, but more things need to go as planned. I'd say I'd akin it more to a snake than a spider though, that sort of lies in wait, and sheds the skin to rebuild itself.
>>
Libra
Male
How is my dog Stitch?
>>
>>18168785
I don't know if you're still doing this, but if you are, here is my query. Just a good ole male sitting here in the morning who needs some sleep.

I'm currently staring at something, will I obtain something similar enough eventually?
>>
>>18168876
My partner and I are currently separated, and while it seems like neither of us is ready to let go, neither of us seem to be in the best place to talk about our feelings. I've already decided to confront him about it this weekend, but I could really use the reading for some insight and confidence. Yes, I know healthy relationships are built on communication, but shit happens and there has been a lot of bad communication since June.
>>
>>18168905
Absolutely neat. I have a suspicion as to why you saw it as pure light though; thank my construct for keeping it clean like that.

As for making someone happy or sad, well... The only one that I can manage to make happy in less than a minute is my beloved senpai, no matter what. As for anyone else, it just depends on the situation. I think anyone can do that, as long as they know what to say, do and act.

Thank you though; much appreciated.

>>18168907
Oh, it's fine about the eyes. It doesn't hurt as bad now anyway.

The encasing did look like some kind of a mixture between scales and some hardened rock or as puppet said, mud. As for the cave, there was one tidbit that I didn't mention; I did see some blue veins in the walls from the inside. An allegory towards something I've seen in a video game. A cave, tears, learning knowledge from collecting the stuff.

Maybe in a way it fits well with the spirit animals, maybe you're just a person who easily can learn and meditate by keeping to themselves for a short while. There's a lot of knowledge to be learned.

As I said, no problem, the eye thing isn't all that bad.

>>18168917
That's a yes/no question that I may not be able to answer.

Nine of Wands, Nine of Swords, Atu XII, Four of Swords.

It's a likely chance of that happening, but it seems that it's going to require a lot of mental work or at least it's not going to be too easy, oddly enough. That, or to get it, you essentially need to go through the equivalent of getting a headache. What would stop you from getting it is doing nothing.

I tried my hand at yes/no with tarot, but I don't know how accurate this is. Please take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18168923
>An allegory towards something I've seen in a video game. A cave, tears, learning knowledge from collecting the stuff.

Its funny you mention it because the best way I've ever been able to describe that cave was Wailing Caverns from WoW, or at least the whole outside of the instance with all the fauna and dips and little 'lakes' and stuff.
>>
>>18168923
>It's a likely chance of that happening, but it seems that it's going to require a lot of mental work or at least it's not going to be too easy, oddly enough. That, or to get it, you essentially need to go through the equivalent of getting a headache. What would stop you from getting it is doing nothing.
>I tried my hand at yes/no with tarot, but I don't know how accurate this is. Please take it with a grain of salt.
Well let me ask this then to see if that helps.

The thing that I am staring at, what are the chances of me actually obtaining it, that does not require a headache or some type of annoyance on an absurd level? Is that good enough?
>>
>>18168921
Sheesh, it's this situation. Not exactly the best spot to be in, and the longer you wait and the less action there is done, the more chances that this will just not work out at all. Lack of communication is bad, and being separated like this is just... no.

Two of Cups, Knight of Swords, Seven of Cups, Two of Wands, Eight of Swords, Ace of Cups.

The meeting itself isn't going to go all that bad. It seems that primarily you two, will quite obviously, discuss the feelings and plans and ideas you have in regards of ... well, you two. Try not to overthink this; going with something specific, but at the same time keeping yourself open to changes would be the best option here. Address what needs to be addressed, discuss how you feel, whatever problems that you two may see in this, and just don't go the entire ''alright, time to end this'' route.

Ask him to say things as they are, and you should do the same. Keep things realistic, but try to see how things would still work out. You should be good, I think, at least this meeting should influence things in a good way. Good luck.

>>18168926
While I saw more akin to the cave where you collect tears of Guthix, from Runescape. At least the veins looked similar, and the cave itself had a similar enough vibe to it. Just more brown, I suppose.

>>18168930
I tried to scry this, and well, it proved to be a bit more direct.

A man in a casino. There's slot machines all around him, people playing, but yet the machines aren't seemingly working. The entire scene is there, but it's not moving or not acting. Suddenly, all the colors, all the light disappears, fades away. It's all grey. Dark. The man stands there, with his mouth open, barely able to move. His feet seem to feel like boulders, and his hands barely respond.

Chances are low. Very low. To even get to the point where you have a chance is a challenge in itself. Take this with even more salt than can fit in a truck.
>>
>>18168937
>I tried to scry this, and well, it proved to be a bit more direct.
>A man in a casino. There's slot machines all around him, people playing, but yet the machines aren't seemingly working. The entire scene is there, but it's not moving or not acting. Suddenly, all the colors, all the light disappears, fades away. It's all grey. Dark. The man stands there, with his mouth open, barely able to move. His feet seem to feel like boulders, and his hands barely respond.
>Chances are low. Very low. To even get to the point where you have a chance is a challenge in itself. Take this with even more salt than can fit in a truck.
I shall best your reading then good lad or lass. Nothing will deter me from this glorious goal.
>>
>>18168937
Thanks. I know it seems like a cookie cutter question, but it does mean a lot. I know it takes time and energy to do these readings, so thanks you for your hard work. I will do my best. He's a great guy, and we all fail sometimes. I just want to put the past in the past.
>>
Male

How will I achieve this dream of mine and when?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18168944
Ayy, that's the spirit, my man or girl. Best of luck with going through this spectacular goal of yours that I have essentially zero information on.

>>18168945
It's easy to see when it means a lot and when it's just a cookie cutter question combined with the attitude of the cookie that the cutter is supposed to cut. You don't really have to thank me, in fact I have to thank you for providing some feedback and follow up questions and what nots. I am almost tempted to ask for followup feedback later, after the meeting, just to know how it went for you.

Good luck yet again~
>>
>>18168953
I took a screenshot of your response so I'll look for your name this weekend if you're posting.
>>
>>18168937
will he ever speak to me again or is he gone forever?
>>
>>18168937
pls help ms io with a scry
Willl I get into my program In the spring?
>>
If any generous souls are around:

I sort of discovered it on a whim, but I think I found an organization that I'd love to work for. This is way in the future, after years of schooling and experience, but it's nice to have a dream to work towards.

Not looking for career counseling, just a general prediction of whether I can actually pull this off or if it's more of a pipe dream.

19 f aries and thanks much!
>>
>>18169000
Even pipedreams are good to have, I even have one I think about daily; as the old saying goes "if you reached your goals, you weren't aiming high enough."

Set mini-goals, achieve those, and never stop pushing for what you want darling
>Aries
You've got this, you can do whatever you set your mind to; you're a goddamn Aries girl!
>>
>>18168960
Gotcha. I should be around during the weekend, so no worries. Even then, just post and I should see it, since even when I'm not posting, I'm *always* lurking.

>>18168975
Six of Wands, Knight of Swords, Five of Swords.

I can't say he's entirely gone forever, nor that he may just consider going up and talking to you. He's likely just standing where he is now, keeping a distance, and may just in time really go away.

-shrug-

Try talking him up and see if you get a response. If you don't talk, then don't expect the other party to talk too.

>>18168978
Now how would that help you out with just a mere scry? Eh... fine.

I see a ... butterfly, or a dragonfly? What a strange critter it was, and the stranger the ways it was flapping it's wings. It was seemingly moving backwards, but at the same time, it was moving up. I see it heading up, up and up, towards a hole in the dark, heavy clouds, towards the light. But yet it's wanting something else, the glowing flower, perhaps to sustain itself, or simply it just wants the flower by itself. I see it picking up more and more speed, up until it's above clouds, in what would feel like heaven.

I am *not* sure how to interpret this, but it seems like you may just get picked up and brought to other places than expected or wanted, but it all should work out with this program, in one way or another. Maybe you won't actually get into the program, but instead something good will or may happen out of it.
>>
>>18169073
Are you still reading? if so i would like to ask for one
If there still a chance for me with her?
>>
F
Aries
Purple

My query? Its up to you dear
im an open book for anything you would like to know about
>>
>>18169073
Should i move on?
>>
File: Frozen sex doll.png (3MB, 1200x1600px)
Frozen sex doll.png
3MB, 1200x1600px
>>18169073
Is she interested in me?
Tfw we all want some love
>>
>>18169113
What in the fuck..
>>
>>18169098
>>18169109
>>18169113
I'm not doing any more readings, and besides, as what I said in the main post,

>Please no love queries of any kind unless it legitimately troubles you
>>
File: DSC_0229-01.png (1MB, 886x1018px)
DSC_0229-01.png
1MB, 886x1018px
Interpret these cards I drew for Hillary.
>>
>>18169113
>those ice cubes on the side

Oh, that made me kek. If you go all the way to make something like this, then you may as well make the clothes vaguely similar to what Elsa or whatever her face is wears.

Now, the question I'm wondering, is how those ice cubes are used...
>>
File: 1471318825252.jpg (125KB, 1127x1600px)
1471318825252.jpg
125KB, 1127x1600px
>>18167148
Cancer
Male
[spoiler]I just want certain girl to love me, it's all I want in life,I won't ask for more, halp[/spoiler]
>>
>>18169123
Name of the deck?
>>
>>18169136
El gran tarot esoterico
>>
>>18169125
Inside the fleshlight i suppose, i got the image from /b/ if im not mistaken
>>
>>18169073
Bottom one thank you ms io
>>
>>18169123
>>18169138

Were you using reversals?
>>
>>18169180
No
>>
>>18168899
Well how do I interpret this
>>
>>18169206
Are you german by any chance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto
>>
Anon from last night here, I'll do a couple more readings.
>>
>>18169260
What do you need?
>>
>>18169260
Girlfriend/Wife future reading would be fine, and anything you could tell me of her, thank you.
>>
>>18169260
What method do you use?
>>
>>18169260
Should i move on?
>>
>>18167622
It's a very complicated want but thank you for the encouragement.
>>
>>18167848
This was %100 spot on thank you
>>
>>18169113
>>18169260
Could you do mine?
>>
>>18169260
>>18169269
Male ,22
What should I do once I get there?
>>
>>18169260
Will she be part of my future in a romantic way?
>>
>>18169255
no not German but i am black
>>
>>18167623
You are covered by the Seven of Cups which indicates you are in a thoughtful, contemplative state of mind at the moment.

H did love you and was faithful while with you but eventually they fell out of love with you. Did they leave you for someone involved in law? Such as a lawyer or paralegal?

Although you were saddened by the split up, you also felt a little freer due to conflicting interests with H.

You desire material contentment and a good marriage with someone you care about.

The Hierophant reversed above The Sun would suggest that you continue in your search for truth but you must be weary of false sources of information as indicated by The Moon reversed in your future.
>>
>>18169269
>>18169275
>>18169293
>>18169294
>>18169307
I need sun sign and query.
Gender and age are optional.
>>
I just did a Tetraktys for myself and I would like someone to review it for me.
>>
>>18169260
Capricorn
What do I do to get her? Will I get together with her?
>>
>>18169294
>>18169360
gemini
>>
>>18169360
Scorpio and my query is here >>18169273
>>
>>18169380
You will have to take a close look at yourself and accept your flaws. Take care not to fall into depression or self hatred/pity.

Are you a student? Do you feel as if you're being stifled by your workload?

Your greatest fear about the woman you are pursuing is that of disloyalty. You may also be afraid that you are not good enough for her.

This may be way off, but I get the impression that you don't like crowds or places with lots of people?

Be careful not to use deception in order to win her over as this will lead you onto a path of calamity.

Try to be yourself but be careful with how you spend your money in regards to her.
>>
>>18169388
>>18169391
I'll get to these and others tonight.Thank you for your patience. I hope I'm being helpful.
>>
>>18169437
Its fine anon, take your time. I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>18169427
>>18169388
Take your time. I will provide feedback when you do :3

I would also be thankful if you could give a love general.

Take care
>>
>>18169427
Yep the crowds thing is on point.
Also every reading for this girl, there is a financial problem. And yes, I am a student. And I wanted to approach her in the school, so that's maybe why you read it that way.
Thanks!
>>
>>18169113
>>18169260
Aquarius
>>
>>18169360
Aries
22 years old
Male
Will this difficult time going to end soon? Will she go away? Will my life get better in the near future?

Thank you in advance
>>
>>18169360
F
Aries
Purple

What do you see inside of me?
>>
>>18169188
>>18169123

My interpretation would be the the obvious one. She is going through complicated times. Lots of decisions, lots of people and lot of things to handle.

Is interesting that mos court cards are pentacles. It leads me to think that all of them refer to her and the knight of Swords is Trump. She has worked for a very long time and with very detail for where she is now, while Trump has been more of a rushed character.

Moving on we see the Moon, Two of Swords and Three of Swords. This reeks of betrayal.

Health issues could also get a lot worst. Surgery is needed but i think she will survive.

Thats all i got
>>
>>18169260
Libra
Future love reading
>>
>>18169380
Make yourself less controlled in her eyes and more spontaneous. Also stop being so depressed.
See some money in your near future. Also watch the debate tonight. Ask her if she will come over and watch it. Since she's into it.
>>
>>18169260
Taurus

How can I get the ball rolling with her? Will it work out?
>>
>>18169525
hi cheswic will i be accepted into the program i am applying for?
>>
File: jack_white-and-coke2.jpg (51KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white-and-coke2.jpg
51KB, 450x486px
>>18169525
How far into the future before I find a lover?
>>
>>18169525
Thank you Cheswick!
>>
File: WIN_20160926_15_18_20_Pro.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160926_15_18_20_Pro.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
Male Taurus 18 dob 5/4/98
im open to whatever is said to me but i feel like i have a good future set up for myself
>>
>>18169360
libra/f/22 what is happening to me when i can't keep my eyes open??
it happened like 5 min ago it feels like im about to pass out but if i try hard enough i can stay awake
>>
>>18169576
also very troubled about a girl right now but if you dont get anything related to that then w/e
>>
>>18169579
you are falling asleep.
either you aren't drinking enough water or eating enough and you feel sick and just want to rest
>>
>>18169554
very far if you don't stop obsessing over it and actually get out and talk to people
>>
>>18169612
i lold
>>
>>18169612
Same.
>>
>>18169598
oh... thank u lol
i guess.... it feels kind of like more forceful than being tired
>>
>>18169621
Narcolepsy? You need to see a doctor, even if you can't afford one.
>>
File: 1469869396006.jpg (57KB, 570x833px) Image search: [Google]
1469869396006.jpg
57KB, 570x833px
Daniel
Aries
Male
I want to grow stronger, to help everyone i love. Where does the path i want start and how do i obtain it?
>>
Need help interpreting a reading I did for myself in regards to my recently ended long-term relationship. He broke up with me in July and it was very difficult on both of us. I think he may have thought he was doing the right thing, but it wasn't really what he wanted. I don't want to give away too much info beforehand, but I will definitely provide feedback. I use the Rider-Waite deck, no reversals. And I'm not testing you guys, I am sort of struggling and really want to know what other readers may think.
How it used to be: The Lovers
What lead to its ending: 10 of Wands
Significance of the relationship: Ace of Pentacles
Current state: 8 of Swords
What I want: 2 of Swords
What my ex wants: 6 of Wands
Obstacles to reconciliation: 10 of Coins
Is it "meant to be": Death
Future direction: 4 of Pentacles
Best course of action: The World
>>
>>18169985
The spread says you're the only one hanging on and your deck is telling you its time to let go. He wants better things as shown by the 6oW and there are more possibilities for you to grow without him. Sorry.
>>
Can anyone recommend me a good book about tarot to start with
I have the Rider Waite deck and got a book but Im not really satisfied with it.
>>
>>18169576
also was wondering about a picture i took and wonder if it related to me somehow my mother is wican and believes it was my grandfather that died before i was born sorry if this is off topic
>>
>>18169985
The relationship was too hard for him to keep going (10 of Wands). The only thing that was keeping you guys together was the fact that you've been together for so long (Ace) but the passion faded long ago. The current state shows you are only trapping yourself, you don't want to let go (2 of Swords), while he wants a fresh slate in his love life. He thinks he can't be happy with you and it just does not seem feasible economically or emotionally to be with you anymore (10 of Coins) which will be a hard viewpoint to change for him. Is it meant to be? The Death card is at the end of the major acarena, it means endings. The future direction of what's left does not show it changing much from the current position it is in now. The best course of action is for you to pick yourself back up and explore other options the world has for you to explore.
>>
>>18170198
I think most of this may be yes, but some may be no. He doesn't want to go a day without talking to me or calling me. It has been like this for months. When I told him that I was done with the way the relationship was, since he was so sure it was over, I was done, too. A few days later I returned because I wasn't able to stay away. He had been completely distraught, and unable to get out of bed for days, nor had he eaten.
>>
>>18170005
A little vague, but it is possible.
>>
exchange readings anyone?
>>
Air Query:
Dylan
Aries
Black Hair, Brown eyes, Darkskin
Will I be able to sexually exploit Ava through her insecurities.
>>
>>18170215
savage dylans unite
>>
>>18169860
>I want to grow stronger, to help everyone i love. Where does the path i want start and how do i obtain it?

Hi Daniel, I like your name and your motivation. You have such an intense energy, I take that from your age and Sun Sign. I know you didn't ask for a vision but you caught my attention, apologies if my words doesn't make any sense to you.

In my mind's eyes I see this boy in a farm, looks like a 12 year old boy. Pale blue shirt and jeans, just like the sunny sky, dark hair and a goat skull without horns in his head not letting me see his face. He gets close to a wooden fence where the sheep are being kept and open the gate. The sheep just run free and wild, strong as a big water stream you only notice this dirty white blur in motion. The boy keeps looking down, seems calm and moving in slow motion, contrasting with the speed of the fugitives that seems to be countless.

Sometimes great achievements are done by a single act. You must be bold in your ideas, as we say here, think outside of the box, be curious and do what others didn't dare. You could be a source of inspiration yet let them free to follow their own path, you can show the way but you have your own to walk and I'm afraid it's an independent one. But this solitary path would lead you to a great achievement, don't be afraid you will find yourself on it.

I wish this has served you well and may countless blessings be on your path.
>>
>>18170234
Are you doing more readings?
>>
>>18170215
you are wrong man
>>
File: Lmangahmm.jpg (33KB, 355x227px)
Lmangahmm.jpg
33KB, 355x227px
>>18170253
Hmmm... I believe I can do one more before my energy runs out... What's your query and gender(s) anon?
>>
looking for readings
M 20 Capricorn
What does she think of me?
>>
>>18170279
female
Idk, I guess a love reading if you don't mind? I feel like ill never find someone
>>
>>18169123
>HIllary
>King of Swords (Gemini) as conflicting card
>Trump is a Gemini

CONFIRMED TRUMP VICTORY.
>>
Male, 24 Scorpio

Do I tie the knot?
>>
>>18170306
>24
Meh, give it some more time.. Or at least spend some time as a couple(like a good ten years) before having children.
>>
I'm a 26 male virgo/leo cusp born on the 24th of august 1990, my life has been pretty unpredictable so far. A heads up for what the future holds would be nice. will i ever accomplish my artistic goals or feel fulfilled in that portion of life? or am i simply just chasing another albeit less deadly dragon?
>>
>>18170279
If you get the energy for another one.
Male
When will a find a relationship?
>>
Female
Technically a Taurus, but I believe I'm a Gemini

I know this is a pretty serious question, but I have to ask... is my boy C alive? If you can tell me anything at all, I'd be so grateful. I guess it would fall under "my future love life" but... please?
>>
>>18170318
Out of curiosity have you lived or are currently living in a foreign country?
>>
no not really i've traveled alot but mainly inside the states, spent some time in mexico for family vacations but thats about it.
>>
File: Lmangaihope.jpg (26KB, 310x409px)
Lmangaihope.jpg
26KB, 310x409px
>>18170296
>love reading if you don't mind? I feel like ill never find someone

Not a problem at all, yet your query makes me feel you low... almost like crying, please don't be sad sweetie.

I see a lock of light straight hair, between blond and brown then my focus shift to an empty baseball field at night, a player in white trains alone, hitting the ball far, reaching the dark seats. The ball returns almost immediately, and the athlete hit it again, harder this time making the ball go even further to just reappear nearby on the next second.

All this effort to get something far, but you don't actually knows what you're aiming at. Like shooting in the dark and wasting energy on dead targets. You're not at the right time and right place yet.

Now is the time to think of what you're doing wrong and taking care of yourself instead of keep insisting in a certain person or ideal of love/romance that isn't working for you. Move away if needed to see another perspective. Be patient, after a cold night comes a warm bright day shining for you.

I apologise if something was unclear, my personal battery is running low at the moment yet I hope my words would soothe you a bit. Bless your heart.

>>18170344
I wish I could take you too anon but I had a wee draining day and running low now, I'm sorry. Pic related my wishes for you. Bless you.
>>
>>18170426
No problem anon :3 I'm thankful nonetheless.

I wish you a great night of sleep and a nice rest.

>>18170384
>>18170404
>>18170425
>>18170428
Anon , what is going on?
>>
lol computer issues sorry about that. im at work.
>>
I'll do a reading if you give me something interesting.
>>
>>18170440
Like a cute picture?
>>
>>18170442
Sure, but also not a boring query. Or I can just do it blind.
>>
>>18170440
20 m capricorn
I have this huge ambition and a great talent. How much will it take me to finally get there?
>>
>>18170440
Don't know if interesting enough but here's one

Male
Taurus

Just how much did R harm my relationship with her?
>>
>>18170440
What method do you do, and what kind of occult queries can you answer reliably?
>>
File: 1470093929339.jpg (1010KB, 2938x2203px)
1470093929339.jpg
1010KB, 2938x2203px
>>18169294
>>18170450
Hope its not boring
>>
>>18170440
Calculate my chances, what those chances are, are the mystery unknown to all of us.
>>
>>18170440
Read the intention behind this post:
>>18168298
>>
>>18170440
Do me please >>18169492
>>
>>18170463
I'll tell you my intention with that post, the thread was dead at the time and it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Nothing really fancy or important in any way.
>>
>>18170426
Thank you, bless you too. Hope that nice day is in store for me after the cold. You are very sweet.
>>
>>18170456
Ace of Cups - The Empress - Five of Cups

The Ace of Cups shows a chalice overflowing with water held by a heavenly hand extending from the clouds as a white dove flies above. As the ace of a suite, I see it as representative of the most basic elements of what Cups represent. Cups relate to bounty and fortune, but in turn also represent loss, as you can't lose without having had in the first place. Though the Ace of Cups holds much, it still overflows.

The Empress sits in a bountiful field on a plush and luxurious throne. She holds a scepter aloft and wears a crown of stars, and looks forward towards the viewer with an expression of calm control befitting a ruler. Besides her throne is a heart embossed with the symbol of Venus, and a river cuts through the forest behind her. She is regal and confident in her command over the feminine, peaceful and plentiful, and blessed with natural bounty and beauty.

The Five of Cups shows a figure in a long black cloak standing in a field on a gloomy day. They look down at three cups poured out and overturned in front of them, but two still stand upright behind them.

What I see in this is that are blessed with gifts of your own. You're ambitious, and perhaps talented too, but your struggle is perspective. With plenty comes wastefulness. You can own your blessings calmly, but perhaps you're prone to being discouraged. Know that your ambitions can be healthy, but part of ambition is persevering through hard times. We all suffer setbacks, and sometimes they can seem like the end of the world, but don't ever forget to take count of what you have even when you struggle, or you could end up like the cloaked figure staring wistfully at what was lost and turning your back to what you still have.
>>
Hey guys, can anyone of you curse me?
No troll.
>>
>>18170518
My info:
Male
Piscis
>>
>>18170518
Tell me why you want to be cursed and in what way
>>
>>18170518
Done. You'll never be cursed again.
>>
>>18170524
I want to be cursed with bad luck.
I really don't have a reason, I am just bored.
>>
>>18170528
You fool.
>>
>>18170528
Boring. Not worth my energy.
>>
>>18170518
What kind of curses?
>>
Hey folks,
Doing some fancy schmancy tarot.
Help me help you!
Tell me the following:
Sun Sign
B day
rough age range
>>
>>18170528
>>18170546
>>
>>18170550
Virgo
September 3
Future love
>>
>>18170531
Fly, you fools!
>>
what other boards does /div/ go on?
>>
>>18170550
Aquarius
Jan 25

Are willow and I ok?
>>
>>18170550
Gemini
14/06
early twenties
When will I be in a relationship? What is she like?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 126x107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 126x107px
>>18170550
Taurus
28 April

Are things going to be sorted out in my family? There's a lot of tension and everyone is upset with each other. I just want to know if things will get easier.
>>
>>18170564
I used to go on /fit/, but I stopped after I put together a routine. I used to go on /pol/ until I watched The Greatest Story Never Told and basically had no need to go back.

Currently I browse /soc/ to practice reading mental disorders and general personality traits. I also shitpost viciously on /adv/.
>>
>>18170550
Gemini
05/27

Love reading.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18170550

Leo
8/20

General I guess.
>>
>>18170555
Soon
You tend to be hesitant, that isn't your true character but it impedes you. Even when you're powering your heart into something you don't allow yourself to truly flow. It bludgeons your potential and ability you become sort of stagnant despite how much magnitude you can have if you apply.

You will meet a man ( i think you already have) with great intentions, in a very general way not specifically you. He will be interested but find the task of handling you too challenging when you tend to not give slack and you gravitate towards a sort of self destruction.
This will lead to a despair because your heart will have been in flight with expectation. His was winged but firmly planted on the ground just flitting in the wind.
The cards are telling me you need to gain a sort of prowess and refinement before you meet the right one.
You keep looking for satisfaction in love, but you need to love yourself.
>>
>>18170550
How about a trade in lieu of that info?
>>
>>18170582
If it helps, I'm a guy.
>>
>>18170565
No
>>
>>18170550
libra
10/13
young adult
how soon am i going to be in a relationship?(or just general future love reading)
>>
>>18170587
What would you like to trade?
>>
>>18170575
>/soc/ to practice reading mental disorders
They're all thirsty beta males and attention whore females on there. /r9k/ robots have more disorders.
>>
>>18170550
Pisces
February 23
Future Job reading
>>
>>18170593
I lurk on soc Skype threads, there are some pretty cool people on there!
>>
>>18170591
A scry, on whatever you'd like.
>>
>>18170585
that is so true!! i am very impatient and never get to be myself. is there anything else u can tell me so i can identify the man? thank u
>>
>>18170589
Could you elaborate on whether or not it is due to our recent discussion and her proclamation?
>>
>>18170550
libra
10/8
yung adult
what is the next person ill be in a relationship with personality?
>>
>>18170603
why are they cool?
>>
>>18170604
Sureeeee
What reading would you like?
Love life scries are nice C:
>>
>>18170629
>love life
I need relevant genders and a specific query (ie, in a relationship, have someone in mind, looking, etc)

What kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>18170618
I have met some interesting occultists, some lit people, great friends I met IRL, etc
>>
>>18170528
Why do you think bad luck will make your life more interesting?
>>
>>18170630
Ehhhh
I can't necessarily I read a specific type best, I'm pretty good at metaphysical readings though.
My readings depend on my interest or attraction to a persons energy, if I don't like it it's harder to read them.
I'm a girl, in a relationship with a guy, wondering how that will go.
What do you want to know about? I tend to read matters involving passion in whatever form well.
>>
>>18170604
>>18170629
>>18170630
Actually, something came up. Nevermind
>>
>>18170550
I hope you are still reading.
Aries
3/23
30's
Just a reading on my energy/spiritual side if possible. Appreciate it!
>>
>>18170652
Read tease ;.;
>>
>>18170659
You have a block in your solar plexus that is practically painful.
You have trouble with self control and pride too, this reflects in your throat chakra.
Over all I would say your energy is very bottom heavy. Probably has something to do with your control issues though. Floooowwwwwww/
I saw a tulip for whatever reason with you too.
>>
Need a reading from anybody who believes they have the necessary skills...been falling into a depression and I need guidance. Anyone who wants to help? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18170550
Libra
20's
October 1
How do I feel happy again?
>>
>>18170651
I can give you a reading if you still want to trade. I can't scry though.
>>
>>18170681
Information:
Pieces
Late teens
March 8
>>
>>18170550
Cancer, July 8, 28 years old female (if it matters?)
Since you're good in reading passions, I wonder if you're good about finding hidden gifts or talents? I'm starting into new occult paths. Recently, a friend has been teaching me how to scry, but I'm not sure that my thing. He's very good at it, and he thinks I have a gift, but I don't think so. Still, I don't want to disappoint him. So I guess my query is: what form of divination should I attempt to learn? I just want to make my friend happy,

Also, I can trade if you wish. As I said, I'm not that good, but I have been practicing a lot, so maybe... I'm get better results with love scries.
>>
>>18170675
I can definitely understand the pain and believe I know where that stems from. I do have control issues to an extent but I'm not too prideful. I will start trying to flow more but I have some kinks to work out first. That is awesome about the tulip. By chance, can you see or tell what my potential is, spiritually speaking? Thank you again.
>>
>>18170651
>>18170686

10 of cups came out while shuffling which is always a good sign. As for the rest of your reading I see that you are the strong one while he is very idealistic but both of you are willing to sacrifice spending time with others in order for spiritual achievement. You two get along very well and have some roots together but there is a lot of work that needs to be put into the relationship. Outcome is that it will work out very well and you will probbaly get married! Lots of happiness and understanding between you two in the future. You have a special bond like no other! I hope to find a relationship like yours.

Virgo
18-20
Can you give me the rundown on me and C (male) in the future? I'm interested in him but we are not together.
>>
>>18170550
Virgo
Sep 18
Female
Love??
>>
>>18170661
If you still want a scry, this anon is offering:
>>18170691
>>
>>18170550
Scorpio
November 18

If you're still doing them by this point, love reading please, and anything you can tell me about a future girlfriend or wife.
>>
>>18170691
>>18170550
I must go to bed, but if you are interested in the trade, I'll check back in a few hours. You'd actually be my first anonymous scry.
If you want me to have a shot at it, I'd like to know the title of your favorite book, and a song so I can try to connect with you.
>>
File: 20160926_230833.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_230833.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Doing pending querys from the thread of a couple days ago. Hope I am quoting right since I am doing it from my phone...

>>18164293

Ugh... Well there are a lot of issues to address

Bad times for love, remember that sometimes we don't have control over things that life throws in our way.

Be careful of your attitude. You might be desperately trying to fit your spiritual life into your love life, but you are not really synchronizing your words with your actions.

Alternatively and if this is not the case, you might be acting with a lot of temper or you soon will.

On the advice we have patience. You might have bigger fishes to fry at the moment, right now your love life is in the eye of the storm. Let it pass until you have a better perspective.

If you we're considering sharing your ideas to someone, it's recommended to wait longer.

Again if things don't change, expect your feelings to do. Lack of being authentic are related to the king of wands reversed, rage and lack of temper.

Hope it helped
>>
Any reader around?
>>
>>18170840
Looks like the one who was here dipped and left that Virgo who read for her hanging
>>
>>18170847
She never agreed to read for me. :P
>>
File: 20160926_234649.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px)
20160926_234649.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18164376

This might sound weird but my interpretation would be that you should keep some secrets.

If you we're considering to text or contact someone ask yourself if it's truly the best way to go. You might lack complete information about this person or what could happen if you do.

Follow your intuition or dreams is also advised.

Funny reading to be honest. Again I ask for feedback since I am not entirely sure if the interpretation.
>>
I'm Gemini, male, and if u need any more info talk to me, I don't know any good questions, so go with my social life or if my wealth will change,or if my life is fucked, thx ^.^
>>
>>18170889

hey newhelp, thanks for the 2nd reading. i do appreciate it. but it doesn't make much sense, what do you mean by secrets? i have no one in mind that i want to contact as far as love goes. i have noo idea as to what you're talking about, lol.
>>
File: 20160927_000701.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px)
20160927_000701.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18164223

Funny cards to say the least. The reading strikes me as if you actually wanted to be alone or that you think you will do better this way. Its funny because considering the query one would think otherwise.

Anyways, it seems that you are more of the longer type but you do care about relationships. If things are let unchanged you are likely to end up alone or at least in an anti social matter.

If you are already at a relationship, this could indicate a break up or some serious fight.

I drew two cards for advice
>Knight of Wands
>Six of Wands

Get rid of that lone wolf mentality. Try to go out and take risks or adventures. If you show yourself in the spotlight someone is surely to notice you.

Hope it helped and good luck!
>>
Air query

Is what I'm planning on acting out in the next 48 hours going to result in a positive outcome?

female, long medium-brown straight hair, green-blue eyes, roundish face, pale, youthful, glasses/contacts, 126lbs, 5'9

analytical, inquisitive, mellow, low mood, quiet usually, more forthcoming one-on-one; chatty even, withdrawn socially, kind, friendly
>>
>>18170928
Strong strong no. I saw blood and tears, running mascara, etc
>>
File: Tomboys are for.png (51KB, 866x343px) Image search: [Google]
Tomboys are for.png
51KB, 866x343px
>tfw /div/
>>
File: 1472160906796.jpg (11KB, 219x187px)
1472160906796.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>18170901

Well dam, I don't kow why do I have such a hard time reading to you and why do you get so many Mayor Arcana....

To do:

>Moon talks about intuition, dreams and clandestine affairs.
>Eight of Wands talk about energy and (in a modern sense) messages throughout emails or text

Not to do:

>Eight of Pentacles reffer to repeating mistakes.
>The Sun about clarity or getting tired

I can't make another interpretation of this cards unles really stretching out... wonder, what have other readers tell you? I rarely have this issue with anyone unless I know them irl.

Well... I guess It could be referring future advise?

Anyways sorry... I tried
>>
>>18170944
nigga why do you keep forcing this?
>>
>>18170946

it's okay, at least you tried. thanks anyway
>>
Air query

When do I get a bf?
>>
>>18170947
He has tfwnogf and is pissed that other men can get a girlfriend, but he can't.

A lot of /div/ is like this.
>>
>>18170947
Just pointing out a fact from the last two threads and how most readings are about love.

Its a pretty simple observation.
>>
>>18170935
Could easily result in that, thanks for the warning.. I'd really like a tarot reading on how to handle my situation, but I should probably wait for another reader to preform one as you've already gone to an effort to answer.
>>
>>18170950

I wonder, are you a reader yourself?
>>
>>18170957
>>18170958
yes but he's forcing the tomboy thing, usually desperate men take what they can get
>>
>>18170957
>He has tfwnogf and is pissed that other men can get a girlfriend, but he can't.

Nice assumptions with no basis there.
>>
>>18170960

i read tarot, but not in the threads. mostly for friends to help them out
>>
>>18170961
>implying I was involved in any of that the past two threads

I just like reading the threads and felt like pointing it out because again, it was a truthful observation.
>>
MEMES
E
M
E
S
>>
>>18170959
perform*

Was typing fast
>>
>>18170944
That's more of a jock than a tomboy. You stuck in a japanese anime?
>>
>>18170969
Considering that is a screencap from /a/ with an anime pic, yeah I'd assume they'd be basing that on anime tropes.
>>
air query
what will happen tomorrow?
I'm a female with short curly hair and wide brown sad looking eyes.
>>
>>18170964
Ah don't worry, I just want to ask you your take on the cards you have get.

What would you make of it in an objective standpoint.
>>
>anon posts a meme from /a/
>triggers other anons
>thread slowly begins to derail
Oh boy here we go.
>>
File: catsthetic.jpg (52KB, 1080x1064px)
catsthetic.jpg
52KB, 1080x1064px
I'll trade you a single spell for a single reading.

>You read me
>I cast something for you

I just want a general. Your options are Chaos Magic or Cherokee Medicine. The former I can do immediately, the latter I can do at a later date when I get more red tobacco on hand.

I'm only doing one.
>>
>>18170976
>I'm a female with short curly hair
A wild thirsty /div/dweller appears! (give it a minute)
>>
>>18170976

Tomorrow I make love to you gently... i-if that's what you're into.

>>18170981

>/div/ really is psychic
>>
>>18170980
I read cards, but my specialty is scrying. Give me your query and relevant gender. We'll discuss spells after I give you my reading.

Do expect me to take some time, however. I just got home.
>>
>>18170981
that is very rude on your part... there was others asking for air queries and yeah turns out im the thristy one? BAKA
>>
>>18170983

Male. I want to know my relatively immediate future in general. Not tomorrow, but say for the next six months or so.
>>
air query
what will happen between me and the guy i want?
female with long blonde hair big eyes very socially aawkward
>>
>>18170988
>socially awkward blonde female

Aww, that's cute.
>>
>>18170986
You're not the thirsty one, the guys who will hit on you are. Like I said, wait for it.
>>
>>18170987
I'd be happy to read that for you, but 6 months and no theme might result in a sub-optimal reading. My suggestion would be to give me a theme on which to focus.

If you want, however, I can just draw for relevant themes and go from there. I've done that before.
>>
>>18170991
it's not cute when people think you're rude because you're too afraid to look them in the eye because you're thinking too much of what they think of you and then whenever a qt approaches you freeze up because you don't know what to do you didn't plan this
>>
>>18170994

Go ahead.
>>
>>18170274
Ik I can do it! She wants a man she can cling to and I want some pussy.
>>
>>18170995
Well I find it cute. I'm sure there are others that do too. You underestimate men.
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
Anyone willing to trade? No yes/no query and if love related give proper info. I do tarot

Male
Cancer

I want to know how this new project of mine is going to develop
>>
>>18170980
I know you already gave your offered reading from another, but can you tell me more information on Cherokee medicine. Just the benefits and such?
>>
>>18171012

It's flexible and potent, but requires red tobacco to do it properly.
>>
>>18170215
>>18170274
>typicalaries.post
>>
>>18171014

Not that anon but can it help with /x/ related stuff such as divination/intuition or spirits?
>>
>>18171014
Cannot help with entities or health issues?
>>
>>18170986
>BAKA

Well memed
>>
>>18171019
>>18171022

Yes. But you're smoking tobacco as well.
>>
>>18171029
>You are smoking tobacco as well
>Just as I lit my cigar

Spoopy
>>
>>18171029
>>18171035
Now I'm interested, but I can't read. ;_;
>>
>>18171029
Awesome! Thank you for the information. I'll be looking for you again at some point. :)
>>
>>18171024
It's no meme, I just want a read ;_;
>>
>>18171045
Chances of readings this late are pretty rare.
>>
i haven't had my period in months and i'm a virgin
wat is wrong?
>>
>>18171057
It's either undernourishment, stress, or messing with the occult and fucking up badly.
>>
>>18171057
you don't need a diviner you need an OBGYN. Get thee to the doctor.
>>
>>18171057
1. Go to the doctor (seriously go)
2. Stress or not eating and such can cause it
3. Seriously doctor, I know they usually fuck up and are idiots, but at least try
>>
Has anyone on here summoned succubus?
>>
>>18170999
I'm about halfway through the reading, stand by.
>>
>>18171045

Well since no one wanted to trade I suppose I'll do yours.

Expect a new adventure. This could he related to some news or someone you will met tomorrow.

Said adventure could be related to something that hooks you up, however I can't tell what it is.

However don't think stress is going out that easily. This is just but the start, there is not much to think about so just play along. If this is love related, not a good time.

Feedback would help
>>
>>18171057

You are a guy
>>
>>18171029
So in what ways can you heal? Like can you help me with an example, maybe?
>>
>>18171057
Same
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm probably too skinny though.
>>
Air query: should I quit the football team? I feel shame but really intense intent to do it. I don't know my potential right now or where to go.
>>
>>18171100
oh wow! you hit right in the nail.. I am supposed to meet someone tomorrow omg, thank you so much. well I guess things will be good between me and said person. just gotta play cool I suppose.
Thank you so much reader, here is a little poem for you. (I hope you like)

Reader of the night
I thank you for such marvelous future sight
Reader of the night
I wish you nothing but good fortune and that you find your light
reader of the night
I hope you find happiness that is ever so bright
reader of the night
everything is going to be alright
reader of the night
thank you for your time
>>
>>18170215
I'm refreshing this air query.
>>
>>18170987
Alright, mate, I'm going to give a you reading that is fucked up and magnificent, combining two decks (RW and Lenormand) and intermittent scrying.

Themes: Letter, crossed by Birchrod, Moon, crossed by Tower
Six Months: The World (reversed), 5 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, 10 of Swords (reversed), The Hanged Man (reversed), 9 of Cups
Strong Issues: 4 of Wands, The Magician
Stagnation / Movement: 5 of Wands / 3 of Cups
Advice: Strength, supported by The High Priestess and 7 of Wands
Reflections: Mountain, Clouds, Stork, Ship

All of these cards to illustrate a very simple story...how interesting.

It begins with some news that threatens complacency among your family or interpersonal relationships. There is tranquility present as things churn along towards the completion of something you expected to come about very soon. There have been consistent efforts on your part, and it seems the other part has embraced these as well, but not to the extent you have. Well, there is acceptance, but the effort seems to come mostly from your end.

There is already frustration permeating this situation, though, and that leaves the situation somewhat tenuous in terms of where it goes in the future. That little message that comes unexpectedly throws a monkey wrench in the cogs that you have so expertly crafted, and it catches you as a great surprise.

That's because you let it, though. The truth is that it can be utilized as a source of advancement to strengthen your position, but you merely see it as destructive, and your failure to be creative in its application and exploitation will be a major setback. You'll figure this out at some point, of course, but it will be much later than you should, and you'll be frustrated when you look back on it.
(cont)
>>
>>18171176
(cont)
Breaking down the months one by one, we begin with that tragic news that breaks down the enormous brick wall you've built with your plans. These plans of yours were meant to put together a lot of work that's been done, a culmination of the bricks you've been laying for some time towards a vision you've had, this goal that is so immensely important in your mind. It feels related to love or family, but there is also something of magic in it. I might simply contend that magic is something you've used in pursuit of it.

Now, when everything falls apart, you feel shitty, of course, and like you've lost the entirety of your investments on an enormous gamble that went wrong. Except it didn't feel like a gamble, which makes it all the more frustrating. It felt like a sure thing, like you planned absolutely everything, and that message that came and messed everything up is like a diabolus-ex-machina that came out of nowhere.

From this point, you'll spend some time in reflection and self-criticism, wondering how you could have planned better. You'll continue your conflicts with others, but you won't notice yourself become increasingly aggressive. There is a sense that, even though everything was burned, you still want to try to apply fire against the blazing aggressor.
(cont)
>>
>>18171152
Glad it helped! And thanks for the poem it was a neat touch.

I hope you have a good time, take it slow and enjoy yourself. Again my recomendation is to not make a great deal of it.
>>
>>18171178
(cont)
This will be your semblance of control as you continue to ruminate over the defeat and foiled plans. The lowest point here, one of self-hatred, is your turning point, however. I see you hitting rock bottom in a night of...well, I see a drunk dude passed out, but I don't know if it's literal or figurative. At any rate, you'll find yourself so destroyed by yourself that you go in the complete opposite direction and surrender yourself to the whims of the universe. This comes in the form of a dubious epiphany. It's a close call...I see a man almost being hit by a car (likely figurative, but who knows). There is a moment of shocked and horrified sobriety that leads you to transform your self-destructive tendencies into viable service. I don't believe in karma, but this has an almost karmaic feel to it, in that you are working off debts of some sort, likely those you have created yourself while trying to cling desperately (I see clawing against a wall) to the vestiges of your well-laid plans torn to shreds.

I mentioned this has a karmaic feel to it because this actually works out in the end. You finally get what you wanted, but it is only after you humble yourself severely, to an obscene and humiliating degree. For some reason, this actually helps.

Looking over at the advice and reflections, it becomes a little more clear why. You see, a good portion of why this monkey wrench in the cogs is even an issue is because you initially pretend it's not there. You are stubborn and assume that your plans are laid out so well that nothing could stop them. There is a pugnacious feel about you, that you feel invincible and too powerful to be knocked down.

Too bad, lad, you're going to be knocked pretty damn flat on your ass.
(cont)
>>
>>18171184
(cont)
Like I said, this can be mitigated. You see, this pugilistic and prideful nature of yours is what is set to keep you from circumventing this problem entirely, much less using it to your advantage as you should. Your single-mindedness and excess self-confidence will keep you from noticing alternate applications of the forces that come into your life unexpectedly. As I like to say, the only thing better than defeating your opponent is getting him to work for you.

That's all well and good, but that's something you'll just need to learn through this experience the hard way. It's funny that your stagnation and movement cards both deal with others, in a negative and positive way, respectively. Somehow, your aggressive nature is unlikely to be cured during this whole experience, but you'll learn to rely a bit more on others in the way you should. This part likely comes during that martyrdom period, as it will catch the attention of those on whom you would previously have been unable to call.

Great, now for actual advice. This is all a matter of emotional and mental stability, which is funny as represented by these cards in particular. Looking at the tarot cards, it's very clear what is out of your control (the Majors) and what is in your control (the Minors), which reinforces a very powerful lesson in taking the unexpected and inexorable with grace. The biggest lesson here is that you will not be able to control everything, but how you react to it makes way more difference than what you plan or work towards. There is a lesson here about flexibility and being able to roll with the punches as being more important than strategizing minutiae and coercing yourself into tunnel vision.

The advice says, ever so clearly: keep yourself calm, hang on, and don't let circumstance blind you to possibility.

Now then, please tell me more about this offer of yours.
>>
>>18171185

A very interesting read, thank you very much.

If you want something immediate, I can do a Chaos Magic working. I learned it as a second style but I use it more often due to material concerns. I can do a variety of things, from a blessing in a specific area of your life to trying to call a spirit guide to help you out in your dreams. I can do a lot of things, but I'm not a miracle worker.

Alternately, if you want to give me some time, I can work Cherokee Medicine. I know a few blessings, wards, and healing works in that method, but I'm going to have to wait on my red tobacco patch to be ready for use. That may take some time.

Pick a spell and a methodology, but if you want the medicine it's going to take longer.
>>
>>18167164
Saw that one coming.
>>
>>18171196
I'm fairly accomplished in Chaos, having used it as an addendum to my background in direct magic and psionics. I think I'll go with the Cherokee Medicine, but I honestly know nothing about it. It will take some time, and I would rather give some thought to which boon I will request. Both are good reasons to keep in touch. Drop me a line: [email protected]
>>
>>18171200
O_o
Why you take my name?
>>
>>18171204

I'll email you tomorrow then.
>>
File: 1452229781043.jpg (8KB, 189x350px)
1452229781043.jpg
8KB, 189x350px
Reading, name/alias and question are all I need. Method is scry. Cute pics accompanying posts are always appreciated but not necessary.
>>
File: Sleepy doggo.jpg (360KB, 1536x1756px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy doggo.jpg
360KB, 1536x1756px
>>18171217
Girlfriend/Wife reading or whatever would be fine, whatever you can tell me.

Keith, here ya go, its one of my sleepy dummies.
>>
File: such fluffy.jpg (70KB, 960x865px)
such fluffy.jpg
70KB, 960x865px
>>18171217

>They sometimes call me Captain Orgasmic
Do I somehow stumble into the program(s) I want to be in?
>>
>>18171217
Hello, as i did get one, can you do me?>>18169492

Name is Alex
>>
>>18171211
Look forward to hearing from you soon

>>18171217
I'm the reader who just did that fuckhuge reading in exchange for a spell. I'm open to suggestions on the best use of my boon. Can you scry that for me?

I'm also open to giving you a short scry before I go to bed. That long reading wiped me out completely, so short scries are all I have left in me, sort of like the one I gave you yesterday.
>>
File: Tiny Tomo.png (66KB, 188x194px)
Tiny Tomo.png
66KB, 188x194px
>>18171217
HB (enjoy some tiny tomo)
Health reading would be fine, thank you very much.
>>
File: 1448569670331.jpg (282KB, 1000x936px)
1448569670331.jpg
282KB, 1000x936px
>>18171217
Hey man. I'm not going to ask for a reading, since you have already accumulated quite a few people, but I'll leave you a cute, cuddly animal to keep you company.
>>
>>18171217
Cara/cara bear
I'm looking to unblock my energy. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you :).
>>
File: sheep.jpg (38KB, 640x428px)
sheep.jpg
38KB, 640x428px
>>18171234
Cute pupper there m80. Thanks for sharing that.

I get the vision of a kite flying in the warm summer breeze. It's a bright red and a triangular type rather than a diamond one. As it floats gently in the wind, a rocket or missile looking thing passes by the kite. It flies much higher and flies much faster. It seems to distract from the beauty and wonder of the kite.

To me this seems to draw the question of if you wish to be like the kite, or the missile. Is it better to be around for a long time, and ignored or forgotten when something new and exciting comes up? Or is it better to end in a bang and be a bright beacon of attention and interest if not only for a brief moment? Basically to me this means that you'll probably be faced with a choice between a stable kinda run of the mill, slow going relationship and some type of high energy exciting fling type thing. What is it that you hope to look up and see in the sky anon? Either way keep an eye out for these possibilities and go with the one you wish to have.
>>
File: 1474246760252.png (2MB, 1200x1406px)
1474246760252.png
2MB, 1200x1406px
>>18171217
Rob. A love reading would be fine.
>>
File: 798247247.jpg (200KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
798247247.jpg
200KB, 500x720px
>>18171217
Jack
When is my life going to turn around, feels like everything is just going against me right now.
>>
>>18170944
>attempt to cook for you and fuck it all because she's never cooked in her life
>she's never cooked in her life
Only 4chan can fetishize a woman's inability to cook.
>>
>>18171259
I'd prefer the slow going relationship as it seems like it'd actually last and be kind of cute other than a fleeting moment where I'm back where I started after so long.

Thanks anon, have a nice night.
>>
File: 1416076175968.jpg (377KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1416076175968.jpg
377KB, 850x850px
>>18171240
>They sometimes call me Captain Orgasmic
Sounds like a stripper name m80, not sure I want to know who calls you that.

A strange creature walks across a harsh looking rocky landscape. It looks somewhat like an imp or demon looking thing. It doesn't seem malicious or anything, but definitely has a somewhat frightening outward appearance, though I think it happens to be a bit cute. It stands over a pool of something and gazes into the liquid filling the crater. A fireball or meteor comes from behind and knocks it into the liquid below, perhaps the liquid was some type of magma or boiling water, or the heat from the fireball made it so, but the liquid is boiling hot. The beastie seems oddly comfortable and at home in whatever liquid it now sits in. A content look washes over it and it seems to be relaxed and pretty happy.

Kinda straightforward one here, expect an abrupt event out of nowhere that will lead to a seemingly rough circumstance at first, but given your temperament or possibly nature of being, you'll come to enjoy the outcome.
>>
>>18171268
Some people do that in real life actually. Where women will find it cute that a man has no idea what he's doing but he's trying, the reverse works the same.

Pretty common actually.
>>
>>18171277

Thank you very much. My time as Captain Orgasmic was a very confusing one.
>>
File: 1465409820341.jpg (125KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465409820341.jpg
125KB, 525x700px
>>18171217
Baked Goods
Love reading please
>>
>>18171217
>>18171217
sad cat
anything u can tell me about my future bf
>>
File: anime-landscape.jpg (618KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anime-landscape.jpg
618KB, 1920x1080px
>>18171217
cruellr
what does my crush want with me?
>>
>>18171217
M
soulmate scry
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68KB, 2317x1600px)
1450555583002.png
68KB, 2317x1600px
>>18171241
>no pic, 3 questions
Don't really want to "do you" but how about we just take it slow and I'll give you a read instead?

I see a gladiator coated in bright shiny armour in a dusty pit. It's nothing fancy like the Colosseum or the kind of place that leads one to see the glory of Rome or anything. The gladiator wears a gladiator helmet that obstructs their face and stands alone in the ring. A great challenge must lie ahead, yet they seem prepared. They are unarmed which is a little odd given the feeling of tension in this scene. A weapon or preparation would be a great help to this warrior, but they'll have to rely on their own personal strength for this one. Shouldn't be a problem, they look pretty buff, the gains are real here.

To me this vision seems to suggest a "Roma invicta" type of feel to it. Unconquered Rome. Basically solidarity and hope are your friends here. If you believe you can do it by your strength you'll get through whatever lies ahead if you're able to fight on. The helmet you wear may obstruct your face, but it can't hide your fear from yourself, just others. Ask yourself if you're a tough warrior or just a man without a weapon awaiting his fate. Dare you fight for glory and honour or will you fall in the dust? The difficult times are still to come, but if you have the strength to survive them you shall emerge a champion. "Deos fortioribus adesse" or "The gods favour the stronger", basically make your own fate through your inner strength and conviction.

>>18171245
Sure m80, you're my inadvertent buddy in these threads so I'm always happy to help you out, will get right on that. If you could give me a scry about cute girls I'd appreciate it, subject matter is irrelevant aside from that really, I just need something related to pretty women in my life.
>>
>>18171302
>a scry about cute girls
Egh, what do you mean, specifically? Like ones you'll run into? You run into cute girls all the time, I'm sure. Maybe you'd like advice on asking one out?
>>
>>18171302
Oh god im sorry, im sleepy and dont have cute pics in my phone

Thank you very much, so thought provoking
>>
>>18171299
here's the pic
>>
File: 1445236647378.jpg (86KB, 254x399px) Image search: [Google]
1445236647378.jpg
86KB, 254x399px
>>18171245
I see a fancy fireplace and a chair sitting facing it. It looks like a fancy ski lodge or cabin out in the forest type of deal. Almost like the sterotype place where grandma/grandpa would sit and read fairy tales to their kid. It's a pretty comfy looking place, one can almost feel the humble glow of the fire, and makes one wish they had on a comfy sweater and cup of hot chocolate, or something a bit stronger for the adults with a slight drinking problem.

To me it seems to give the notion of guidance, like the story an older person would tell to impressionable youth. That gift of embodying wonder and knowledge onto others is a special gift and even silly little stories we hear as kids can come to mean great things to us as we get older, or come to teach us valuable life lessons. Sit by the fire warm up and tell us a story. You have a lot of wisdom to share and the impressionable and ready to listen youths of today could use that kind of thing. We're always hungry for new stories or answers as to how it is that life works. Seems like you have a real gift for guidance and providing hope and answers for people who may not undertand or are lost.

>>18171246
Tomboys are cute, cute, cute!

I get the vision of a ripe red tomato on a vine, the plant is otherwise devoid of fruit save this one bright red globe of pure deliciousness. It looks like it'd make a damn good salad accessory or even a great pasta dish. Point is that the notion of growth and fruitfullness appear to be the theme here. Focus and pooled resource leading to a great outcome.

The lone tomato is quite a beauty actually, it appears to be a pretty specimen and perhaps too pretty. The plant put everything into producing this one fruit, and has all of it's investment in one fruit. Take care to protect it from the birds and insects that may try and ruin your harvest. Basically you got a pretty good thing going on, but continue to take care of it if you hope to keep is looking good and healthy.
>>
>>18171321
>Tomboys are cute, cute, cute!
Agreed.
>Basically you got a pretty good thing going on, but continue to take care of it if you hope to keep is looking good and healthy.
I wish I felt that way honestly, doctors can't seem to find anything wrong either, but I always feel weird and off. Maybe I'm just getting older and more anxious in life.

Thanks.
>>
>>18171217
Zero here,

Wondering where and when and what kind of person she be if i find my mate.
>>
So, as someone that just recently began delving into it, how effective have you fellow diviners found the I-Ching to be?
>>
File: ein.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px)
ein.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>18171255
Cute, mothbuddy is a total qt. Thanks for that m80, appreciate it. Still willing to do a reading for you if you change you mind. I don't mind doing a lot of them. Really no trouble.

>>18171258
That pic is in excellent taste, thanks for sharing that.

I see an iceberg in the middle of the ocean, a shark swims by and is encased in the ice of it. It still however seems to move about and perform it's usual swimming motion despite going nowhere. The iceberg forms into the shape of a cube and falls into a glass, like an actual small ice cube in a cup of good old fashioned southern sweet tea or really whatever drink of choice it is you kids these days like. It still has a tiny little shark in it though. A person drinks the liquid in the glass and swallows the icy sharkcube.

Kind of a weird one, but to me it seems to signify both the sense of reducing or considering scale and magnitude of the situation and the predatory or agressive approach of things. The scale of it is that even sometimes big things can be scaled down and made into a much more manageable or simpler issue with the right tools and perspective. As for the shark frozen in ice, it seems to me that a passive-agressive approach may be the best way to do things, the shark itself can be harsh when need be, but in the ice it is tempered and will need to thaw before it can really sink it's teeth into anything. I feel a similar vibe from this situation, with time and a bit of warm up your teeth will be sharp and free once again.
>>
>>18171337
Thank you very much for all of that. I will definitely keep it in mind.
>>
File: 1438540098286.jpg (50KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
1438540098286.jpg
50KB, 562x750px
>>18171337
It feels bad to ask a reading from someone who's potentially drunk and sad. I can probably throw a reading your way too, but the last time I did, it wasn't anything positive. You probably still remember me; the one who gave a scry of a demon on top of a tower, watching a girl from far away.

You know what? Throw me an occult query then. What am I most capable at in regards of occult, or at least what could I focus on for best results?
>>
>>18171262
A robotic cogwork bird sits by the windowsill, It sings a singsong tone of dulcet chirps and mechanical tones. It is unnatural to some degree but in my opinion is better than what a regular bird could be. It is a bit unpolished looking and has a very basic design. It is simplistic but in that it has a great deal of beauty and simplicity. It's wiring and mechanisms exposed it still sits and looks outward to the world outside the windowpane and sings a lonely little song.

Kind of a cute one actually. To me it means that sometimes the act of courtship can lead one to do somewhat unnatural things, but that in and of itself is a beautiful thing if you really think about it. The things we do for love sometimes are silly and odd, but if heartfelt can still lead to a pretty result. Sing your song and be sure to be confident with what you are. Don't be afraid of your insecurities or supposed weaknesses, someone out there will find them charming actually, just be sure to sing loud enough and get yourself out there so that they can find you.

>>18171305
A little turnt, at the moment sorry, but the last one sounds great, not enough cute girls in my life. Or rather not enough waifu in my laifu. Tell me about the way to a qt's heart and happiness. Protecting smiles and all that.
>>
File: 1467202493883.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px)
1467202493883.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
>>18171266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
Embrace the memes jack, it's the only way, memes are the DNA of the soul.

I see a boat fighting a current and a man clawing his way up an oposite moving escalator. the sense is that of fighting against a current of movement. A very Sisyphus type of feeling here where the act is futile yet we still try. It's painful to watch and as an observer you can't help but ask "Why don't they just let go and go with the flow instead of fight it?" it may not get them to where they hope to be, but it'll be an easier time for sure"

To me this seems to be a signal that sometimes all you can do it carry on, whether your fight for meaning comes from the act itself or results is up to you, but consider going with the flow until you get a bit more energy to fight it. It's not impossible to swim against the current, or go up a down escalator, but it takes a bit of effort, and the figure in this image was oh so tired of it all. He needs a break to collect himself before he can transcend the mechanical forces moving against him.
>>
File: 1446749279331.png (272KB, 540x799px)
1446749279331.png
272KB, 540x799px
>>18171288
A cat traversed a dark alley at night, The moonlight illuminates a soft fog that coats the night. The cat is alone but seems to be seeking something out. Perhaps on the hunt, or just looking for a place to spend the night. They have a sense of comfort and familiarity with the way the walk. Kind of the sense that they own this turf. That this is their home territory and they can walk the walk and talk the talk here.

To me this seems to suggest that you need to cut out your territory and find a place where you're comfortable with things and let things come to you from there. Basically master your own kingdom and the citizens will immigrate towards you. Walk with pride and authority, you got the skills already you just need something to test them out on. The night is foggy so it's hard to see ahead but rest assured what you seek is out there in the dimly lit night.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x220px)
image.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>>18171329
Oh, forgot cute doggo.
>>
File: 1463118850622.jpg (117KB, 468x642px)
1463118850622.jpg
117KB, 468x642px
>>18171290
Ah yes, he's a mysterious reader on /x/ with a streak of depression and poorly orchestrated humour, ay you gurl, what's your sign bby? :^)

I see a man, perhaps in his early 30s or late 20s, he has a short hairstyle and an aged look to his face that may betray his actual age. He looks older than he probably is. Looks like a serious fellow and is probably pretty successful based on how he carries himself, Though his clothing is fairly modest for someone of his supposed caliber. He's wearing a simple blue jacket and some black jeans. Brownish hair in a crew cut style, and a bit of facial hair, like 5'o clock shadow. Looks like a pretty decent guy actually. Good jawline and somewhat thick eyebrows, deep set brown eyes.
>>
>>18171217
Yoshi
If you're still doing these I appreciate a reading on why I have been so drained and rusty when it comes to occult/divination work lately. Is something wrong with my aura/energy? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1452291440443.jpg (188KB, 1456x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1452291440443.jpg
188KB, 1456x1083px
>>18171295
I get the vision of a great ocean. It is a calm and serene scene save for the heat radiating up off the sands. Relaxation and not a care in the world are the feeling. Like a lazy weekend day type of feeling. Just sitting back and enjoying the situation for the aesthetics of it, without much concern for the pragmatic elements of it. To me this may suggest that they perhaps aren't really too sure themselves of any long term plans, but in the meantime they're enjoying the view and situation. They may just be kicking back and seeing what will happen, but as to what they want that to be is a bit vague, perhaps they even aren't sure at the moment.

>>18171299
That pic you added hit hard. Thank for sharing that. It's such a beautiful story in a sick sort of way.

I'd totes be your soulmate for that good taste in silly stories, if you're a cute girl that is. :^)

Really though, I get the vision of a great warrior. they aren't wearing much in the way or armour or even weaponry, they just sort of give off a warrior vibe. Like a buff looking dude who would mess you up if the need should arise. They look almost tribal in appearance, like african or south american tribe type deal. Body paint, and natural grass/hide clothing.

To me this seems to suggest a primal type of interaction. Either that or a hairy bear of a man is gonna manhandle you at some point. Really though the sense is that of a deeply felt raw attraction and something you will fight for. Like a strong visceral sense of romance. Like an animalistic desire that motivates it. Let your urges guide you here, often our subconscious insights can tell us a lot about potential partnerships
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px)
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>18171350
Naw nigga, I'm here to serve you all. Don't feel bad about it just because I'm sad and drinking, I'm like this quite often honestly. I think you may have me confused with someone else, I can't recall a reading with a demon and a cute girl, though I'd probably relate to such a reading anyhow.

Water ripples outward in a black void. The ripple moves outward as a drop enters the middle of the pool floating in dead space. As the ripple moves outward a bit of illumination goes along with it. It starts small but as it goes on the size of the rings it make bring a great deal of light to the surrounding darkness.

Clarity is your friend. Seek knowledge and the pursuit of clearing up misunderstandings or even divinitory practices in seeing through the darkness of things. Start small and let such influences work their way into your everyday life. Seems like you'll have a lot of success in clearing up the questions and concerns that leave people in the dark,.
>>
File: 1410273222441.jpg (120KB, 1023x574px)
1410273222441.jpg
120KB, 1023x574px
>>18171329
Paper, flatness and a little paper doll fluttering in the wind. The doll is on simple white paper and has a simplistic charm to it. It is in the shape of generic "Woman" figure like the sign on the ladies room, a little person with a triangle dress signifying it as a girlie. Kind of cute despite the simplicity of it all really.

To me this may suggest a type of flatness in personality, or possibly body. She may be a basic bitch type, or perhaps just a common generic kind of person without many standing out features. This isn't nessicarily bad, but may just indicate a very run of the mill, "normie" as the kids these days are fond of saying. It may also relate to the circumstances by which you meet, may be an event related to paperwork, art or her being brought to you by following wherever the wind takes her. Such a simple vision but a lot of potential interpretations to be found in it.
>>
>>18171434
M here, yeah I love Oyasumi PunPun. I felt so sad for Aiko but yes I wont spoil it for those who might be curious to read. Beautiful story very slice of life.

wow heh you really described us... He is not very macho man looking but he is a warrior. You could say he is a lion, he is very feral. Yeah we really made a spark when we met so I guess it really is him... I am so glad
thank you so much for this scry I appreciate it
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18171473
>>18171473
>>18171473
>>
>>18171353
Thanks for the reading. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18171321
It's funny

I was actually asking for a suggestion on how to cash in my free spell, sort of for shits and giggles because I'll just read that for myself or ask someone I know personally to give input, but I was curious, mostly.

It's funny because you actually gave me a better and more useful reading than what I requested. You told me something I should truly hear. You see, a lot of people come to me for guidance or tutelage, and I often find myself frustrated with so many of them. Work ethic and gratitude are rare, you know. There have been many times I've said "fuck this, I'm done with these lazy fuckers" but still end up doing it anyway. I guess it's part of who I am.

Of course, the old couple scene could mean something completely different, but you've given me some necessary perspective, thank you.

Anyway, let's teach you how to hit on girls.

>>18171353
Alright lad, first thing you need is confidence and comfort. You need to become comfortable talking to strangers. From now on, you will make small talk with every cashier, barista, and waiter/waittress you encounter. Unless they seem truly unpleasant, no excuses. Their job includes making small talk with you as well, so the won't be rude to you or put off. I usually say "how's your day going" and go from there.

Great, now you can move on to talking to people who aren't paid to talk to you. Start talking to people next to you in lines. Some people want to be left alone, so feel them out. The point is to get used to talking to strangers. If you want, you can set a metric.
>>
>>18171478
From there, move on to the next step: light flirting. Again, start with waittresses. They'll usually play along because they think it will get them better tips. Again, feel them out. From there, move on to light flirting during small talk with girls who are strangers.

At this point, you should keep one thing in mind: you are most likely never going to see these people again. Who cares if you come off like a douche? You'll never see them again.

Great, now you can talk to strangers like a boss and you know how to flirt with girls. The next step is to ask one out. You'll likely be too nervous to ask out that really really cute girl on your first try (you really shouldn't be, but whatever), so you can practice on a girl you don't find attractive. It's scientifically proven that you have the confidence of a Hollywood star in front of girls you don't like, even if you are terrified of those you do.

This part is often over-complicated by many men. Keep it simple by utilizing a sakes structure: Open, Rapport, Presentation, Close

Open is simple, just say hi and move into a small talk, which is the rapport phase. You don't need to hit the entire FORD of the rapport structure at this time, you do that on the first date or two. You just need enough small talk to lead into Presentation, in which you propose the date. Once again, it's very simple: "I'd like to go out. When are you free?"

Notice you assumed she says yes. That makes her infinitely more likely to say yes. As soon as she gives you her number and you agree on a time, you've closed. Congratulations, you have a date.
>>
File: 1444259222291.gif (2MB, 230x357px)
1444259222291.gif
2MB, 230x357px
>>18171452
Vermilion's my name. I probably just remember more details than I have mentioned in the vision I told you about.

The black void may as well be my calling card of sorts, since it seems to show up rather often for many people in regards of me. As for what you saw, it's amusing, because I feel like I'm going to be stuck with divination for the rest of my life, and I won't be able to do anything more with occult other than that.

It's upsetting really. It's nice to help others, but my own visions are incapable of helping me. More knowledge can't hurt though, but it's...

Nevermind. Thank you for your time. I heartily appreciate it.
>>
>>18171480
If you want a more aggressive close, try a two-option close. This will be more forceful and requires a little more confidence, but it's also more effective if pulled off correctly. "I'd like to go out with you. I'm free on Wednesday or Friday. Which works better for you?" A little too aggressive? Try "I'd like to take you out. Do you prefer calling or texting?" Honestly, I like that one better because it continues to build rapport, but it's rapport that moves so much closer to the close. From there, you can either set a date there or tell her you'll call/text her after you check your schedule. Congratulations, you now have a date with a girl you thought was out of your league.

Protips:
>Your schedule is booked to high hell
It doesn't matter if your plans for Saturday night were to watch anime and jack off, you have plans. Midweek is easiest to book, and it's the only time you have free anyway. Check your calendar in front of her (just pretend to stare at a booked calendar, even if it's empty) and look for a time.
>Assume she will say yes
Always always always assume she will say yes.
>Don't ask, tell
Don't ask her if she'd like to go out, tell her you'd like to go out. No questions during the presentation. Your questions during the close are just to get her to close herself by giving you a date and time.
>B URSELF
:^)
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18171428
>sad anime girl picture
Harsh m80

I get the vision of an ornamented crocodile lurking under the waters. It wears a wide variety of jewelry and ornamentation. It looks almost ancient Egyptian in the style of stuff it's got on. The interesting part is that it embraces the three parts of the environment, the feet rest on the earth of the riverbed, the body in the cool waters of the river, and it's eyes and nose up above in the hot desert air. Balance wisdom and a sense of being in multiple places at once is the feeling here. The croc looks a bit full of itself, as if it understands it's importance and position of "power" (?) the point is that it knows it's got something special going on with it's fancy duds and pimipin getup of sweet bling.

I take this to mean a type of acceptance of defferent modes of things. Like the croc that sits in three places simultaneously (ground, water, air,) It is something that is across boundaries and may even connect them in some way. If you are the gator in the vision you must learn to accept the importance of the gifts you have, but also know that they are simply something you have. No need to use them all the time or show them off, in a way they're probably just a part of your character by now. Bascially know the circumstances in which you can apply things in and be confident in your skills. You are revered in some sense, but without people to rever you it's a bit hard to know your own limitations and strengths, though you'll still always be wearing the ornamentation regardless of if anyone is around to see them or not.

tldr; don't gague your abilities based on others or a need to perform, what you got you got, and there's nothing that can tale that away from you, it has some broad applications and may just behave differently depending on situation.
>>
>>18171487

are you still doing readings, or am i too late?
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px)
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>18171478
>>18171480
>>18171483
Haha appreciate the advice m80, though between you and me I don't really have much of an issue in pulling tail, it's more a matter of finding some tail worth holding onto if that makes sense. Talking to gals is easy and getting them to be interested in you is also pretty simple, the hard part is finding a gal you're actually interested in going somewhere with and getting her to like you for you, and not the game you can put out there. You know? Like coming off as charming and confident is easy enough, but admitting to someone that you honestly care about them and want the best for them because you appreciate their ability to think and appreciate that they have a beautiful personality, not so much. Basically it's the paradox of being able to put on an act of sorts and fake it till you make it being very successful but honesty getting you nowhere. It's the question of if anyone will ever really like you for your authentic sense of self and true personality once they get to know you. Maybe it's a stupid issue in the first place. Maybe results are all that matter, and authenticity is a silly ideal to have.
>>
File: 1441156498551.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1441156498551.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
>>18171500
Yep still doing them, whatchu need me to read for you my dearest anon, old buddy?
>>
File: mgwx9Rq.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mgwx9Rq.png
87KB, 500x500px
>>18171507

a love reading pls, if you don't mind. especially if you can see anything about my future boyfriend. i'm female.
>>
>>18171503
I asked if you wanted advice on asking a girl out, and you said yes -_-

No worries, that should help a few anons here, I'm sure. If your issue is having trouble finding a girl worth your time, join the club. It becomes harder when you can read people in seconds, and you're basically fighting to hold onto hope. As I recall, you're not really in the right place for love right now, and you'll be better positioned after that whole Page of Pentacles thing.

Anyway, I owe you a scry. Shoulder-length brown hair, slightly androgynous face, lips are kind of big. She enjoys reading...I think she has a fondness for reptiles, but...well, don't quote me on that. She's eating a sandwich while sitting on a table outside and absent-mindedly staring into space.

Alright, I'm off to bed now. Be well.
>>
File: 1471642948931.jpg (90KB, 392x365px)
1471642948931.jpg
90KB, 392x365px
>>18171487
Thank you very much for your reading, my apologies on the sad picture, giving you a happy one this time >.<

>crocodile
>ancient Egyptian

Makes me think of Sobek, the crocodile god. Which is interesting as I have some connection with the old Egyptian gods.

>you must learn to accept the importance of the gifts you have, but also know that they are simply something you have

I don't use it as much and when I do it is often draining with little result like the previous readings I've tried to do here earlier with >>18170234 and >>18170426

>tldr; don't gague your abilities based on others or a need to perform, what you got you got, and there's nothing that can tale that away from you, it has some broad applications and may just behave differently depending on situation.

I want to improve and do a better work, perhaps focus on a single element at time so the balance wouldn't feel off when I switch.

If you want a reading in return let me know, would be a pleasure to do so. I've been watching you in the previous threads and you're doing a great job, bless you.
>>
File: 1452969259413.png (979KB, 708x850px)
1452969259413.png
979KB, 708x850px
>>18171510
>i'm female
[obligatory hitting on you joke goes here]

really though, I get the vision of an archer sitting still and silent. motionless, waiting, eyes on the prize and focus in his mind. One with sharp eyes and a sharper mind. The bowstring is pulled back in preparation to fire, though what this archer is aiming at is unknown. The archer has a definite aura of mystery and possibly even heroism to them. It feels like the kind of character you'd hear about depicted in the Odyssey or some Great Hindu legendary figure or something. Point is this character has a real legendary feel to them.

To me this may suggest on of two things, one that this person may already be someone you know or are familiar with, who just hasn't made their move quite yet and are waiting for the right time to fire cupid's arrow and hope it hits the mark. The second potential interp I get here is that this may be the kind of person who you will meet in a professional setting and begin to take things slow with, that the precision and meticulous nature of the archer will reflect the high strung attitude of this person, but with results like those, one really can't argue much with it.

tldr; might be a person who hasn't confessed feelings yet, or potentially someone you'll meet in a more professional or work oriented sense of things and get to know over time. (possibly both as they aren't really mutually exclusive now that I think of it.)
>>
>>18171524
>archer
If you're astrologically-inclined, this might represent a Sagittarius to you in your own visions. If you're not, ignore me.
>>
>>18171524

interesting, very interesting. thank you very much anon, i'm out of work right now but i'll keep this in mind when i find work again. if i know this person already do you think they'll tell me how they feel soon?
>>
File: 1441443542345.png (855KB, 800x900px)
1441443542345.png
855KB, 800x900px
>>18171516
Makes me think of Sobek, the crocodile god. Which is interesting as I have some connection with the old Egyptian gods.

Funny you say that, I kinda had the thought myself but didn't really want to go there in case I sounded odd talking about old Egyptian deities and all that. I was once told by someone that Bastet is my bae in terms of Egyptian deities looking out for me or something so I can't help but have a fondness for those guys overall too, even though I don't consider myself particularly religious or anything.

I'd love to get a read from you sometime, but I'm a simple man with simple dreams So i always have the same question regarding love for other readers and don;'t want to overdo it or even worse seem desperate about the topic, lel. May take you up on that sometime though. Always down to give readings if you see me around though, don't be a stranger friend.

>>18171515
>I asked if you wanted advice on asking a girl out, and you said yes -_-

Sorry m80, my bad on that one, like I said been drinking a bit so that's really my bad for taking that the wrong way. Solid advice tho.

Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans and always providing quality reads. It's always a pleasure to see you in these threads. Night man, have a good one. Take it easy now, ya hear?
>>
File: 1467052342545.png (224KB, 600x550px)
1467052342545.png
224KB, 600x550px
>>18171530
Hadn't thought of it that may, may actually be a pretty interesting insight that I might have overlooked, Thanks m80.

>>18171532
In terms of sooner or later I think it will be more in terms of "when the time is right" So if I know my hopeless romantics it'll probably be around a special date or significant event. Possibly your birthday, or the day you first met or some other significant thing like that. Not so much an issue of soon or a while but rather, when it seems the most impactful. Just my pragmatic and mundane thoughts on the subject. Could also be a wildcard kinda guy and he'll just hit you up outta nowhere one day if it's the latter of the two possibilities between work guy and already known dude.
>>
File: 1450891151509.png (409KB, 689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1450891151509.png
409KB, 689x1020px
>>18171217
Aighty heading to bed pretty soon now. Thanks to everyone who asked for a reading and especially to those who offered one in return. It's been a pleasure reading for you all when I can. Y'all have good lives now, wishing you all the best. Good luck in your endeavours Make a future you can all be proud of with your own two hands.
>>
File: 1471707668794.jpg (85KB, 340x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471707668794.jpg
85KB, 340x427px
>>18171541
I've built an altar for Bast and did some rituals for Isis and Hathor. I'm not that religious either yet on my end being devoted helps me grow.

Definitely, let me know when you're up to and I will do with pleasure. We all want something and there's nothing wrong with that and sometimes we lack of motivation or opportunities to follow our dreams. Seeing the bigger picture might help you get a proper direction.

Again thanks for your reading is very appreciated.
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px)
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18171578
Thanks m80, glad I could provide something interesting and hopefully helpful for you.

>We all want something and there's nothing wrong with that and sometimes we lack of motivation or opportunities to follow our dreams

Thanks for that statement, sometimes it just helps to hear that kinda thing you know? You seem like a real nice person, hope to see you around in these threads sometime. It's always a pleasure to meet interesting people like you in these threads. Maybe it's the reason I keep coming back to this place. The experience of it all is kinda fun in it's own way. Either that or I'm just a no good (you) hungry degenerate or something. Who knows?
>>
>>18171587
Aye you did and I'm very grateful, thanks.

>You seem like a real nice person
Y-you too, anon

I'm always in this thread, if not lurking I'm trying to read but your bed time seems to match my waking time... The wonders of the global interaction is lovely. I like it here, been for a year already... time flies... but you look cool in my book, don't put yourself down, the other anon gave you some interesting tips and it all starts with you building u that confidence that you're worthy and demand the universe what you desire. Best wishes and wish you a lovely night and sweet dreams, bless you.
>>
>>18170234
I know this to be true. Can i keep in contact with you. Destiny told me id meet you. Id very much like to be your friend. :) my email is [email protected] . I know god has big plans for me. Thank you for reassuring me. Bless you, my friend, my family.
>>
>>18171597
>Y-you too, anon
Cute.

Thanks for chatting with a silly old stray dog like me. Really makes a difference. It's a little past 3:20 am where I'm at in the world. Have yourself a wonderful day anon, those little pictures you've been posting really brightened up my night. Night broski. Last shot of the night goes out in your name. Take it easy and best of luck in your endeavours. Maybe I'll see you around someday until then, ciao~
>>
>>18171612
>that pic

c-cute anon, thank you for that.
>>
File: 1461340290141.jpg (107KB, 363x461px)
1461340290141.jpg
107KB, 363x461px
>>18170488
>>18171610
You two are sweet and thanks for the feedback, I'll keep sending good vibes on your way <3

I'll be dropping my email, just check the spam folder if it doesn't show up... for some reason aol does that to other providers :/ if not you can write me at [email protected] I'm still picking up old reads but would be a pleasure to have a chat with you.

Same goes to you >>18171612 if you wish you can write me anytime. I love this meme is pretty adorable and light my mood as well. Hasta la vista :)
>>
>>18170296
Hello. Im Daniel :) i too wonder if ill ever find love. Bless you on your journey in life. The perfect person will come to you. You just gotta be patient.
>>
>>18170502
Thanks a lot.
>>
Do not stand by my grave and weep
>>
>>18171767
What's wrong anon? Why are you saying that?
>>
>>18171832
Its a poem in reference for the state of the thread at the moment.
>>
>>18172115
Oh right, I was worried for a second someone was feeling in a rut. And this one has passed the bump limit anyway but the new thread isn't in a better state either.
>>
>>18172161
Ah, thanks for the concern, I'm generally good though most of the time. You have a nice day too anon.
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.