[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone willing to summon a demon for me? Ill do you a favor in return.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 12

File: sallos.gif (6KB, 357x355px) Image search: [Google]
sallos.gif
6KB, 357x355px
Anyone willing to summon a demon for me? Ill do you a favor in return.
>>
>>18166040
>demon get out
>>
>>18166084
Ha, anyway , i need someone to get me and someone close back tyogether. I tried this http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/love_spells/crush_spells/22694/page.html but it didnt work.
>>
>>18166040
what do you want and why?
>>
>>18166040
okay.. so you need a love spell.
what do you give me in return?
>>
>>18166271
Name a price you think is reasonable.
>>
>>18166262
Fr my ex to love me again, so i can keep living on as a semifunctional human being.
>>
>>18166276
>>18166281
I just asked the higher conciousness system. It told me that you need this lesson so you learn from it. I can make learning from the lesson easier for you. If you want to.

Last time I did a spell for health on a female friend of mine, she finally had the guts to tell police she had been raped over the course of 2 years. I thought I would just heal the cough. I had not known her secret at that point in time.
>>
>>18166040

Demon here, watchu want?
>>
>>18166329
I want my girlfriend back though. Thats what i will reward.

But yes, that would also be handy, i need to learn how to stop being a bad person so i can keep her around this time.
>>
>>18166338
I bet a demon will help the situation
>>
>>18166334
From which realm do you hail, demon?
>>
>>18166095
>Kek
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey%27s_Paw
>>
>>18166497
I know theres a good chance for that, if shes obsessive fine, if one of us is depressed, okay. Ehatever happens i just want my kitten back.
>>
>>18166040
If on 4chan, you are already a demon.
>objective truth
>true by definition
>Catholics will never help you
>>
>>18166594
What?
>>
Can someone just name what they want? Ill give it after i see results. Just to make sure im not being swindled.
>>
>>18166620
The first child that is born to you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>18166040
done
>>
>>18166680
done?
>>
>>18166693
If you are OP.

The price will be presented to you in the next 11 days.
Nobody will tell you what it is, but you will know that you have paid.
You will pay up front.
If the price won't break you, you will gain your desire.

It isn't up to me what you will pay, I just did it because the process is really rewarding when you don't have to deal with the results.

There is no turning back.
>>
>>18166704
yes, understood. so there's some negative impact, but not enough to kill me?
>>
>>18166710
There is usually nothing to gain from death.

Also it didn't let me post until 01:01:11 so it definetely knows some jokes.
Tasted like metal, not blood, metal.

That's all i can tell you.
Good luck.
>>
>>18166722
okay, well, thanks.
>>
>>18166722
Care to tell what you actually did though? How is it rewarding for you when you're helping me?

And what do i owe you for the ritual, assuming you actually did it?
>>
>>18166338
Weird. I'm in the same situation too. I have been trying to summon Asmodeus to get my girlfriend back.
>>
>>18167109
Asmodeus? Isnt he scary as shit?
>>
>>18166338
>i need to learn how to stop being a bad person so i can keep her around this time.
>I want my girlfriend back though. Thats what i will reward.

Maybe you are an obessesive sociopathic egomanic who wishes his will upon his spouse. If that's the case then I recommend some sort of immigrant marriage arrangement or if you have money, becoming a pimp.

Otherwise you are just some loser burning candles in the dark for a girl sucking a dick twice a big at that very moment.

Maybe stop caring so much about her life and she may suck your dick again.
>>
>>18167168
A guy earlier in the thread said he handled my situation, how, i dont k ow, but if he really did, its done .
>>
>>18166040
You'd need to give your name at the least, demons can read you like a book but they aren't all knowing. And don't leave the task to someone you don't know, they could just as easily fuck you right over for shits and giggles if you give them the right info. If you're intersted, read up on it and do it yourself, never have someone else do it for you, some more egotistical demons may even see it as an insult for not dealing with them directly and fuck with you.
>>
>>18167204
I understand that, but i havent the room for a magic circle, or the money /skill for a metal seal, and linen robes.
>>
>>18167204
Also my name is johnathon, or need i give my full name?
>>
>>18167221
>>18167216
The full name is pretty essential, it needs to know specifically who you are. Your address helps too, since summoning it to wherever the summoner is will mean it has to travel to you, knowing your address is helpful.
>>
>>18167271
at if i did my birthday instead? I dont want you guys mailijg me and my family shit. There cannonly be so many peopelnamed johnathon rouse, and birth date will narrow that down further.
>>
>>18167282
I did a facebook search of that name and theres literally hundreds. Nobody wants to waste a demons time if it doesnt know who its dealing with, they are easily annoyed.
>>
I mOtHeR fUcKiN sUmMoN tHe DeMoN tRoLl oF tHe MaKaRa LiNe To RaPe Yo HuMaN AsS HoLe.

HoNk!
>>
>>18167290
Okay, well, my birthday is march 11th 1998 and if it helps i'll show my face as well.
>>
>>18167291
kill yourself
>>
>>18167282
Dude I'm warning you, why are you asking g for something you clearly dont have the experience to handle and over a period in life most have?

Its like asking the Mafia for help in getting a drivers license.

>Bust if you are really gun-ho about this then have fun being bait for random demons sent by anonymous magicians with questionable ability.
>>
>>18167303
How did I know you were 18?
>Magic?
No, common sense; something you clearly lack. Let her go and grow up kid.
>>
>>18167303
Kek you're too young to be dealing with magick and summonings kid, you're going to end up screwing yourself over because a demon will take advantage of your naivety. Plus, remember this, when influencing others, you can't bring something out of someone that was not there to begin with. If your ex doesn't have love for you (which Im sure she doesn't given how you're an autistic faggot who's looking to sell his soul for some pussy) then you're going to owe a demon for nothing. Get off this board, accept that you're beta, and find another girl, and if you can't find another girl, sacrifice your life to a demon, they like the blood of neckbeards like you, hell, they might even enlist you into their ranks. Shit, it sounds like the best idea for you at this point OP.
>>
>>18167322
Anything for my kitten.
>>
>>18167290
If you have skype or kik ill give you my address.
>>
>>18167340
Says the person who unironically uses kek.
>>
>>18167456
Ya lol op what's your social security number, date of birth, mothers maiden name, and your address
>>
>>18166095
Many spells on that site don't work. Either because they're bogus spells (some straight up say for entertainment) or because you aren't confident in your own G-d given gifts to carry out the spell
>>
>>18167144
Not that anon, but he's only scary because people mess up or unclear a lot.
He's actually a total bro if he knows what he's doing, but he's very powerful.
>>
>>18167414
Not the same anon. But don't fuck with kek, he's got some powers my dude
>>
>>18167639
Fair enough, can you direct me to a white magic spell that would work? Fairling the summoning of a demon.
>>
>>18167641
Okay, well im kind of a jovice with this kind of thing, if i were to have someone summon a demon on my behalf, i would rather be someone who wouldnt take much offense, like sallos, or gremory.
>>
>>18166704
i want to sign up for this... could help me as well?
>>
>>18167726
I think it was some kind of trickster
>>
Morning bump
>>
Anyone gonna add anything to this?
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>18169143
What?
>>
l give anything for this to be done, i just need it done.
>>
>>18169534
anon a friend of mine work with them and it's kinda hard to ask things from them as an outsider, you probably need to do it yourself, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it for a person who has the wrong mindset
>>
>>18169549
I dont havr much money, or much room. Even if it kills me, i want this person to be there for me again.
>>
>>18169552
do some research on the joy of satan, for their invocation method you don't need any paraphanelia, offer them what you see fit, in order for the god to hear you you need to focus on the sigil and respectfully state your intentions/requests and what you have to offer, your success in hearing them depends on your clairaudience capabilites - which can be very hard for someone with no experience to use but neverethless if they deem you worthy, you can try Byleth but if you're rude she might take revenge on you so don't use any christian dogmas
>>
>>18169584
Im not a satanist , im gnostic Christian.
>>
>>18169591
if you intend to keep that ignorant mindset you're asking for trouble, aka convert to improving yourself or live lives of misery until your soul dies of having no purpose

the truth is in front of your eyes, follow it or perish to your ignorance
>>
>>18169605
Christianity iwnt ignorance, i refuse to worship deities that want to harm me.

However, i will glad emplot their help to achieve my goals, and offer something of equal value.
>>
>>18169611
okay listen up here
your god is a jewish creation made to enslave the world
they systematically removed all spiritual knowledge so it could stay in their hands
your religion teaches the death of the soul and that's its purpose
these deities are humanities original gods, they were revered in the past until they became demonized by christianity
they have no wish to harm you, but if you come to them as their enemy they will
they are benevolent, and represent truth, justice and elevation of the human soul, which they help us achieve
they help those who help them, they don't need anything from you except for you to advance yourself spiritually
>>
>>18169623
Thats not necessarily true, you have no idea what Gnosticism is do you?
>>
>>18169635
hurr durr demiurge is evul i worke with ]]angels[[ which are actually reptilians/greys i'm so cool i'm against the demiurge while working for it
>>
>>18169642
Wow, you're retarded arent you?

And im not going in as their enemy, but as someone who wants to do businesss.
>>
>>18169644
Andras seems cantankerous.
>>
>>18169647
Considering your mental state i suggested them so they would end your suffering quickly
>>
>>18169654
Wow, listen, you dont have to like the abrahamic religions, but you should at least accept when someone doesnt want to convert to a belief system in which they are to trust and love someone who does nothing but betray others.

Im looking for a business partner, not a different religion.
>>
>>18169670
"in which they are to trust and love someone who does nothing but betray others."
kinda like your "god"(turd) cares about his followers, especially young children who suffer every day so he can have a bit more energy for himself

go ahead, work with a demon

please
>>
>>18169676
I dont think we're going to get anywhere with this,

I simply needed to find out how to summon a spirit witghout paraphernalia , or for someone to point me out to a legitimate love spell.
>>
>>18169679
you are not going to get what you want out of demons, you are going to end up in a mental hospital if you try working with them as a gnostic christian
>>
>>18169676
And god does care for his followers, which is why he allows us to make mistakes and learn from them.

Dont criticize oomething you don't understand.
>>
>>18169684
Again, as long as demons are treated respectfullh, they won't do much as to harm you.

Ive been told this over and over again, and i haveread, even from christians who have used the goetia that this is the case.
>>
>>18169687
Satan's love is not unconditional, why? Because if his love is unconditional then it has no meaning. A life in which you are unconditionally loved has no purpose because you do not strive to become better. A seed which wishes to remain a seed perishes, a seed which grows into a flower keeps growing indefinetly. Satan loves not the seed, he loves the flower, because the seed has to make a choice to become a flower. You are a seed, and you have your head up your own ass covered by all the lies you believe. You will never grow in a religion which wants you to die so they can have some energy to enslave more people to them. Go ahead, work with demons with your ignorant mindset, open the sigil and call upon them. You have nothing to offer them because you are are a worthless kike asslicker
>>
>>18169709
And you just went full moron. Congratulations on making yourself look like an ignorant conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>18169709
You fail to use satan's actual name, thats how idiotic you are.
>>
ease help me out here.
>>
>>18170515
Please*
>>
Who do I summon to win the lottery? Bune?
>>
>>18170725
I know, really i only studied the demons ive planned on summoning.
>>
>>18170725
Dont know*
>>
>>18166040
Leave, demon.
>>
>>18170758
What?
>>
>>18166040
Have you thought about, you know, just talking to your ex instead of messing with stuff you don't understand? If you actually care about her, wouldn't you rather her come back to you of her own free will and not because someone on the internet made a deal with a demon and took away her agency in the matter?
>>
>>18171333
wow you're still persisting on this i told you everything you need to know alredy
>>
>>18171380
You the raging moron who unironically used the term kike.
>>
>>18171400
Nigger
>>
>>18171400
You dumb shit licking cock grappling insignificant cuntsuck
>>
>>18171400
no, you're the raging moron who can't get what he wants because he's a christcuck, why don't you ask your god to help you out you 40 iq shitstain
>>
>>18169623
back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>18166040
Digits say no.
>>
>>18171555
Wew, guess your autistic demon fantasies won't be happening.
>>
>>18166281
life doesn't work that way
>>
>>18166095
>love spells
>demons
You're retarded , boy . You'll be damned in hell for all eternity for your foolishness. Trying to attract a vapid slut/whore by dragging the attention of an ancient evil.
>>
>>18166095
>>18166040
You cannot force yourself to love or another, but you can create desire for intimacy and basically force little things like scents to trigger a persons subcon to prepare them for your influence. Magick upon a person is not hard at all it requires little magick to be casted and more meditation and some power words to make sure it happens at a pace you can follow.

And what is in it for me? I can put you into the trance that will allow you to work this dillema out but you promised a favour and i have dire need for something
>>
>>18171604
Add me on facebook i Am known as
Matthias Ullenbrag
or SC me on
CumTrapKing112
>>
>>18171611
Sorry if that is acctualy the title you go by i won't need any favours from you, it's not that i don't think you are worthy ( i've fucked a ladyboy ) But i work with Forces that would appear demonic to a person like you, and it would scare you and waste my time.
>>
>>18171613
That was not op.
>>
>>18171604
Anyway,
All i need is for someone to at least get her to talk to me again. To care.

Fear isn't. Factor for me, will i be cautious? Of course who wouldnt, but to my knowledge as long as you're respectful most demons won't tear you a new one.
>>
>>18171604
whatchu need that's so dire
I have some spare dollaridoos
>>
>>18172328
What? That statement was unintelligible.
>>
>>18172336
you're literally retarded if basic colloquialisms are beyond you
I linked the wrong person though so eh, partially my fault
>>
>>18172347
Autism runs rampant in my brain, so technically?

If you're saying you have some extra money, than thanks.
>>
>>18172347
Anyway, i need my ex to come back to me.
Im not saying this isnt creepy or wrong, i know it is. But sinfce when has 4chan cared about that?
If you need my address, i will need either your skype or kik. So that weird assholes wont mail weird shit to ky house.
>>
>>18172370
slapping you with a cold, hard nah
fuck yourself faggot if you can't even manage to be a decent enough person to be a gf you deserve to suffer
>>
>>18172380
Listen dudes, i'm willing to do you a favir, or ge you something you want in return, as long as its not dangerous to get.

Im not asking for you to agree with me, im lookingh for a trqnsaction.
>>
>>18172387
naw your suffering is all I need to sustain me
How about I send a demon to you GF to strengthen her against your bullshittery
I hope she finds joy in someone half-decent instead of a fourchan cocksucker
>>
>>18172392
You dont know her name or where she lives.
>>
>>18166040
how do I sumon a demon?
>>
>>18172662
For a risky, under prepared ritual, here.
http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
>>
>>18172668
thx bro
>>
>>18172680
Why?
>>
>>18172686
for the info my man
I may summon one today
>>
>>18172691
Oh. Good for you, but there are ways to improve your chances and such. Make sure you arent torn a new fuckhole by the spirit and such.

And this is just ceremonial magic, there are other, more pagan ways to summon demons.
>>
>>18166508
She's gone kitty is with someone else who deserves her move on.
>>
>>18172705
Fuck you man.
>>
>>18166897
Your girlfriend will die after a month of being with her, make the most of it this time you wanted her back... But nothing is forever welcome to working with demons
>>
>>18172723
You dont know me or her. How can you cast a spell without knowing whom a person is or what they look like?
>>
>>18167341
She's not your kitty litter anymore shit head get that thru your head at 17ish most girls are onto the next dick within a few days lol
>>
>>18166722
Whats the #11 mean to you
>>
>>18172753
Again, fuck you. I refuse to let her go .
>>
>>18166040
Summoning a demon is like visiting a doctor two hours before you have an appointment with him, interrupting his appointment with another patient.
You'll just make them angry. And angry people rarely work in your favor.
>>
>>18172816
I just want my angel back, even if it kills me.
>>
>>18172733
You silly uninformed fool, it doesn't always work that way now believe in it before its too late either way you must pay you will get the call that kitty has died in 1 months time.
>>
>>18172832
Alright, ill try to make the best of that time. Assuming you're telling the truth.
>>
>>18172832
What if i died before her? Woud that break whatever contract you made?
>>
>>18172827
Then kill yourself and visit that angel.
Why do people always try to find mined shortcuts for such things? Far more painless to use the direct approach.
>>
>>18172856
>not realizing i meant my ex.
>>
>>18172865
Answer is still the same.
>>
>>18173052
truth be told i've been considering it.
>>
>>18173067
Try it. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>18166040
"Hey demon!"
"Yeah?"
">>18166040 wants to see you"
"What?"
>>
>>18173155
I never get to see my kitten again.
>>
>>18172832
Your spell didnt work, she isnt dying in a month.
>>
>>18173185
Full stop. Dedicate your life to your kitten. Forget your ex. Kill yourself once kitty has lived its life.
>>
>>18173260
Again, you're not thatbi meant my ex.
>>
>>18173265
What
>>
>>18173282
My ex is my kitten, shes everything to me, i cannot live without her. So i need a love spell to make her like me again.
>>
>>18173296
So wait, you got no real kitten? Kitten is just your dumb nickname for your ex? If that's so, kill yourself. Now.
>>
>>18173301
Working on it.
>>
>>18173309
Good boi. See you soon.
>>
>>18173323
Do you know a way to do it painlessly?
>>
>>18173346
Painkiller overdosis. Jumping from a high enough building (head first). Take painkillers and then cut your arms open - vertically, where your veins are.
>>
Can someone help with a love spell though?
>>
>>18173428
I dont want to be violent toward her, i want her to like me again.
>>
>>18173434
she won't cuz you're garbage
>>
>>18173446
Sounds complicated, if anyone is willing to sumkon sallos, gremory, or zepar, it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>18173485
Demons are powerful, i need that power to make things happen.
>>
>>18173503
Is there any historical citation?
Also i think thats not really true, considering several demons are other deities from different religions at the time, like Aamon, and sitri being amun-hotep , and seth respectively.
>>
>>18173524
Im unaware of whatever television refference is going on, can you help or not?
>>
>>18173552
There where no guns in ancient Jerusalem.
>>
>>18173578
Huh. Well, unless you can help can we stop with the weird conspiracy things.
>>
>>18173595
Sorry, im willing to give anything in return , within reason.
>>
>>18173623
Well, what i mean is, if someone summons a demon to make my ex fall in love with me again, ill give anythink i own or could reasonably afford.
>>
>>18173632
This may be a joke to you, but i want a person dear to me to reconnect.
>>
File: Técnica_de_Invocação.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Técnica_de_Invocação.png
1MB, 1364x768px
>>18166040
ok brother for you anything
*CLAP* summoning jutsu!
>>
>>18173644
You guys are cheeringbme up, but im still serious about the demon summoning.
>>
>>18166338
The weird thing is, you have to move forward to go back.

You have to move on, get over it, and find ways to complete yourself without her and you'll find one of three things happening: 1) She doesn't return but it doesn't matter because you've moved on 2) She returns but you don't want her anymore or 3) She returns and you're ready to try again.

I know it sucks.

For what it's worth, I once summoned Sallos to help me out with the same thing, and afterwards my ex's personality and interests changed so drastically so fast that I found myself no longer interested.
>>
>>18173829
I would love her no matter how she changes, as long as she remains kind to me as she was when we first started dating.
>>
>>18173893
Well in my case that was part of the change too.

I also think if you think this, you're probably just lovesick. Ideally you want someone whose values and personality are in sync with yours and at least some overlapping interests.
>>
>>18173893
op you said yourself you're a gnostic christian why would someone reputable amongst demons do that for someone who is principally their enemy

you're going to need to do it yourself

if you offered me 1000$ i wouldn't even consider it because i know how important their time is and that it shouldn't be wasted on someone with no respect for them
>>
>>18174046
there's a difference between respecting and liking someone. same principle for demons.

I don't have to be friendly, just cautious and polite.
>>
>>18173983
what do you mean part of the change?
>>
>>18173983
p, even if shes not as kind as she was i would still accept her, shes the only erson that ever really got me and how my mind worked, if she wer e to beat me viciously i would smile through it. Because then she's there for me.
>>
File: disney_movie_aladdin_genie.jpg (39KB, 677x387px) Image search: [Google]
disney_movie_aladdin_genie.jpg
39KB, 677x387px
>>18166095
Nah ah ah...

Rule number 1!

I can't make anyone fall in love.

Mmmwah! Sorry, big boy, you're on your own for that.
>>
Come on i need help with this.
>>
>>18174531
My ex gf loved disney...
>>
>>18174313
>>18174562
>>18174570
Waaait a minute.
Hanz? Is that you? Are you back?
>>
>>18176138
No, but i would love to hear this story.
>>
01011001011011110111010100100000011100110110010101100101011010110010000001100001001000000110011001100001011101100110111101110010001000000110111101100110001000000111010001101000011001010010000001100110011011000110010101110011011010000010000001100100011011110010000001101110011011110010000001101101011011110111001001100101001000000111010001101000011000010110111000100000011100110110010101100101011010110010000001110100011010000111100100100000011011100110000101101101011001010010000001000001011001000111101001100101
>>
>>18176166
010001100111010101100011011010110010000001101111011001100110011000100000011101110110100101110100011010000010000001110100011010000110010100100000011000100110100101101110011000010111001001111001
>>
>>18176158
>love to hear
No, no you would not.
>>
>>18176188
Yes inwould, do tell.
>>
>>18174266
I mean she wasn't as nice anymore...Honestly, that part probably wasn't so much a change as me just realizing it over time.

It wasn't that she was a bitch or anything, it was more like she was a self centered aspie and without any shared interests anymore, it was basically me just listening to her prattle on about her new gluten free diet or how she was going to sell all of her board games so she could get cosmetic surgery and how she didn't play video games anymore because she'd rather "level up in real life." - just a totally different person. Before, when we had more in common, I would have been able to contribute and she would have been interested in what I had to say.

I realized after awhile that she never asked me about myself or my interests or what was going on in my life, and even if I tried to bring it up, she would change it back to herself. Even huge things, like a family member of mine committing suicide was quickly morphed into a self defense or yoga class or something.

I went from being thrilled that she was even talking to me to quickly dreading our conversations until I finally just put the friendship and any hope of reconciliation for either of us out of its misery.
>>
>>18176255
Thats fine by me, really i just dated her so i could have someone talk to or at me. Doesnt matter which as long as i'm not alone.
>>
>>18176262
Well that's just pathetic. You should probably conjure up some demons to help you not be so fucking ridiculous while you're at it.
>>
>>18176271
Its not pathetic, when a prson loves someone , they're meant to love that person forever. No matter what the changes she goes thriugh throughout the years are.
>>
>>18176277
And that's the sort of sick mindset that wasted months of my time - I thought if I really loved her, I would accept her changes and keep on supporting her and loving her and not just admit to myself that we were no longer compatible because we had both evolved into totally different people than we were when we were together.

And you know something? I do support and care about her. I never tried to change her back or discourage her from her new hobbies and would encourage her to stick with them when she was having a rough patch. And I was truly interested in them at first, then I feigned interest, then I couldn't pretend anymore and since she never reciprocated any of that interest, real or not, she didn't need to be in my life.

I hope wherever she is, she is happy and I hope she thinks the same of me. Beyond that, not my problem anymore.
>>
>>18176290
The thing is, i dont care about compatible interests, im a weird weeb shit guy who likes tabletop roleplaying. And she's a furry loving pile of trash.

But i didnt care, and nor did she, it wasn't our interests that pushed us apart. It was the fact that , academically i wasn't really even past the third grade thanks to my mother pulling me out of school after the second.

She was worried about her future, which is justified. But i was willing to teach myself for her happiness, and a future together, with a family and a nice little house
>>
So no one's taken me up on my offer yet.

I have like , a few hundred magic tghe gathering cards, a little over a hundred dollars,some dice, and some clothing. I know it isnt much, but thats what i can give.

Ill do anything that doesnt put my life at risk as payment for those not interested in my things that i own.
>>
I would give you my demon but I don't think they'd like that.
>>
>>18176444
Uh. What?
>>
>>18176445
Just do it yourself. It's not that hard.
>>
>>18176452
Also, Sallos isn't real.
>>
>>18176452
Ceremonial magic is a in ghtmare in a crowded house.

>>18176457
You know that how?
>>
>>18176458
How do you think I know?
>>
>>18176463
Well, whatever, i need a demon to make someone come back to me, how would i go about it?
>>
>>18166040
Only if it's a semen demon.
>>
>>18176486
No.
>>
>>18176489
Ok what's the catch and what one is it?
I'll give it a go, I'll blatently be famous and then summon shit loads, welcome to my world human.
>>
>>18176491
I finish work in two hours, repost thread then, with instructions and what i need
>>
You are aware you need a lot of blood, right?
>>
>>18176492
Djinn is Vulcan btw
Vulcano.
>>
>>18176493
There's wild rabbits; those do?
>>
>>18176511
Might be the offshot of a badger or urban foxes, cats? Sure there's some strays.
>>
>>18176514
Is the blood to fill the vessel? If so I'll chose a less intellectual life form.
>>
>>18176518
Just list the shit.
X pints blood and so forth.
>>
>>18176491
>>18176492
>>18176493
>>18176494
>>18176511
>>18176514
>>18176518
Op here, im really confused nowi dont care what the method is, i just need my ex to pay attention to me again.

Could be ceremonial, pagan, i dont give a shit.
>>
>>18176511
It depends on the demon.
>>
>>18176524
You asked me to summon a demon, for a love spell, you know they don't do love
You need Jesus for that or white magic.
It's not even the same category,
Perhaps glamorisation as in "glamor" you can learn this technique quite simply, how do you fuck up?
>>
Demons are not for getting back with your ex unless you want someone dead.
>>
>>18176531
>>18176532
>>18176533
There are a great many demons who specialize in love.
>>
>>18176545
Do you have experience?
>>
>>18176549
Ive spoken to people who do. And ive had dreams before i read up on demonology , that had people who matched the descriptions of various demons.
>>
>>18176568
Most of that is false.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
>>18176568
Dreams are not proof.
What do you see sir faggot?
Captcha was auditorium... That's new.
>>
>>18176576
So its your word, or a 3-5 century old grimoir's, as well as a number of people who've had experience with it?
>>
>>18176580
I dont know much about astrology.
>>
>>18176591
You're assuming I have no experience. Why would you trust something written is an outdated book?
>>
>>18176604
When it comes to matters of spirituality, demonology, religion, and the after life, the older generations tend to know more.

Thats said i would normally agree with that logic.
>>
>>18176664
OP MAN UP AND DO IT YOURSELF
INVOKE EVOKE I DONT CARE STOP SPAMMING BUMP
GET A SIGIL STATE YOUR WISH TO IT MAKE AN OFFERING TO THE SPIRIT NO TO SOME RANDOM 4CHAN NECKBEARD AND DO IT
>>
>>18167322

Don't do that, man. We don't have to keep magic a secret. Just tell him the truth, you need to summon 3 demons for a love spell.
>>
>>18176746
I have a few issues keeping my from it,

I live in a small , cramped house with a number of other people.
I have no money. So while i could do an evocation on the cheap, it would me more risky.

And also , i can't invoke, thanks to some mental issues keeping me from focusing.
>>
>>18176785
so you're poor and live at home
no wonder ur gf doesn't put up with your shit
>>
>>18176802
It's less that i live at home, and more it's hard for the uneducated to get a job, She doesn't mind dating someone without much book knowledge, and is more concearned with how hard it'll be for me to get a job that pays decently.

Sure she ignored the fact that the only thing i'm good at doesn't require much thought and can be payed decently.
>>
>>18167216
The magician's circle can be made mentally, and all the tools of ritual work are for immersion (no lie). If you have a pen and paper, and are confident in yourself, you can carry out a functioning alteration of any ritual that requires linen robes and daggers. I say you need a pen and paper because it's much easier to work with a still, visual representation of your sigil than a mental one, though going pure metaphysical is also an option
>>
>>18176970
interesting. so i can make a personal alteration of an evocation?
>>
How would i go about making ng a mental magic circle?
>>
I need helpnwith learning how to make a mental circle.
>>
>>18176783
I know this is probably a joke, but in case its not, which ones?
>>
Quit humoring this dickhead and let the thread die.
>>
>>18177928
He'll just post a new one immediately after, we should just do what he needs and then he can fuck off for good.
>>
>>18176785
>>18176815

No. You cannot have her back I will seal you. You need to learn and grow.
>>
>>18177938
Fine, boom, I did it free of charge. He can shut up now.
>>
>>18177945
I dont believe you.
>>
>>18177942
I'll grow when shes at my side again.
>>
>>18177959
You have been sealed. Move forward. You can only truly be happy if you do that.
>>
>>18177963
Nah, im going to get her back, at any cost.
>>
>>18178146
nu uh he sealed you
>>
>>18178669
ubmade my \ morning sir.
>>
You keep saying you would do anything to get her back yet you take no initiative. You say crowded house? Go walk around untill you find a nice open quiet spot for the ritual. Poor? Save, borrow, take loans, anything for the supplies. Do this shit yourself because no one here is doing it for you.
>>
File: KMr9n.jpg (192KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
KMr9n.jpg
192KB, 960x720px
>>18166040
I'll help you out. but first you need to give yourself up to the a great red ape...sexually
>>
>>18179303
This is a reference to something i do not watch. Read, or play.
>>
>>18179273
Ive been told theres a way to make a circle mentally. I want to learn how todo that.
>>
Watch the move "Lo" (http://thedemonlo.com). It will help you understand your predicament.
>>
>>18179829
Okay? Interesting movie, but is it accurate?
>>
>>18167221
The demons would also appreciate your social security number and mother's maiden name
>>
>>18180292
As well as home and e-mail address.
>>
>>18166040
Question?

How would someone go about summoning a demon for a random person on the internet.

You have never met the person.

You have no idea what they look like, sound like etc.

How would you send them a demon?
Ho would you work any sort of magic on them at all?

Serious question...
>>
>>18180554
well, i could discuss my name in private, if you had kik or skype.

Generally that's how internet 'psychics' work, though i doubt their genuity.

But it's entirely a reasonable request. under the right circumstances.

But i could show you a picture of myself, and my address, though that's as far as i'll go other than name.
>>
Ive become aware that there are people online who sell spells, but im not sure if they're reliable, can anyone vouch for them?
>>
>>18166040
What's the favor?
>>
>>18181161
Well, as long as it doesnt bring me or someone else harm,i'll do it, with picture evidence.

Hell, id even post dickpicks on /b/ to be mocked.
>>
>>18181166
I need money not some stunt. Now what type of demon do you need and why?
>>
File: 20160929_171702.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160929_171702.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I'm a King Beelze-Bup.
>>
>>18181180
I have 130$ on hand, and 50 in the bank.

I need a demon to reunite myself and a woman who frankly, is kind of pissed at me,

I want her to love me again, basically.
>>
>>18181188
You need a diety not a demon. All I need is $10. Just bury it in the backyard and she will come in 1 minute
>>
>>18181201
Contrary to what you may believe, i'm not a retard.
>>
>>18181201
Why would i burry ten dollars in the back yard?
>>
>>18181215
Deals off the table.
>>
>>18181226
Im willing to listen if you get a legitimate reason, thats all im saying.
>>
>>18181232
Bury change. As much as you can and tell the insects you have a gift. State what you need and they'll connect you
>>
I feel you dude. How did you piss her off?
>>
>>18181256
Well, we broke up because she was concearned i relied on her too much, and then i tried pushing her back into a relationship, i gave up for a while, then she got fucking pissed with me for whatever reason and blocked me off her social media.
>>
>>18180763
I do not summon demons.

I do know a little bit about ritual magic and it's mechanics.

This is why I raise the question.

You should really do this yourself, otherwise I do not see how it would work.

Unless of course you are baiting a young naive practitioner into attacking you of course. This place is full of people stupid enough to do it.
>>
>>18181428
Well, im swillng to learn, can you point me out to a goodplace to start?
Otherwise i need to do this.
>>
>>18181437
A good safe place to start?

The book of enoch...
>>
>>18181514
Okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 650x488px
>>18182149

stop spam bumping you goddamn fucking mongloid, either demonstrate your dedication to this by doing it yourself or man the fuck up and move on with your life. no one here gives a shit about you or your problems
>>
>>18166095
if you want success in love you should check in thai magic more spec in animism and even more spec about the banana tree ghost she is a kind spirit that helps in love gambling and protects you from the black magic effects
that spirit is the only one i know of that actually HELPS because it wants to
>>
>>18182672
What? Care to explain more?
>>
>>18178146
You sound like a stalker loser. I don't give a fuck how much I loved a past partner I fucking moved on. Not trying this vengeful stuff like taking someone's free will. She doesn't fucking love you.
>>
>>18179303
Dicks out for harambe
>>
>>18183190
Piss off.
>>
>>18183295
Listen here nigger. Literally the single most important thing human beings have is free will, ok? It's what lets us even consider things like magic in the first place, it's what lets us relate to the universe, it's what lets us make the decisions and choose the paths that shape who we are and who we become. And you want to take this away from someone because you think you love them? Think long and hard about that and try and keep telling yourself you're not anything more than a selfish piece of shit who never loved her enough to let her be herself in the first place.
>>
>>18183354
/thread
>>
which demons can you summon, senpai
>>
>>18183354
Oh look, a white knight.
>>
Why don't you do it yourself? Answer me that and ill help you.
>>
>>18183819
I have no room, no money, very litte knowledge , and no one is helping me with learning more about what they're suggesting. Even if i ask.
>>
>>18183942
Ok. You said you have $130 right? You don't need a room, the woods or something will work. The occult general and summoning generals will give you the knowledge you want. But ill attempt this, tell me about yourself, your girlfriend, and why you too aren't together.
>>
>>18183991
Well, my name is johnathon, her name is taylor, we dont have very similar interests, save for a couple fandoms and such. But from the past two or three years we ht we were perfect for eachother.

But then, one day she decided that it was more important for her to focus on her self. Which i got, that much is fine. But i dont think she had to break it off with me.

I didnt take thebreak up well, and even though we tried to be friends, i did some hateful, reprehensible things , that i now realize were a huge mistake. And now she won't talk to me at all. Or even let me say i'm sorry any more.
>>
>>18184001
>i did some hateful, reprehensible things
What did you do?
>>
>>18184006
Well, i dont ely remember.
But if it was enoughto make her stop talking to me period, it must have been awful.

The only thing i remember was having kind of a huge melt down while she was at school,
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 503x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 503x328px
>>18166281
Not you again
>>
>>18183076
well i dont really like to make things easy for others because they need to learn by their own..

there are quite a lot of spirits working on love gambling and such but the most eff is the one of the thai myths and the banana tree ghost is one of the best on what she does

now those ghosts are being worked by thai animists (google it) and its easy to get a thai amulet and learn their chat (kata) and make an offering for them on the first time you welcome her to your house..
they dont tend to be harmfull unless you obviously are a dick and treat them as slaves
>>
>>18184075
Okay, will it cost anything t o do?
>>
>>18184181
the amulet is relatively cheap you can find one on thai amulets site
after than you can find her chant on youtube you need to chant it 3 times per day x7 times each time
and give her the things they like which at most cases is sweets perfumes flowers(red/white) preferably things that a normal girl would like too some thai spirits like pork meat too especially if they are naga ones
tho if you in no position (no money) to buy the stuff is understandable...

people said that they need 21 red roses and 21 white roses and 16 sandalwood sticks to welcome her into your house..
now me as i live in greece i couldnt even buy 5 roses lol so i did my best and hope that she was pleased..
the same night i saw some flashes which pretty much confirmed that she was here so you can try to just be honest
also IF you have other spirits succubus incubus whatever else its nice to welcome the new lady to your court not that they didnt met but spirits respect a lot the traditions
>>
>>18184199
Now, i consider myself christian, would the require me worshiping another deity?
>>
>>18184208
i dont know have you seen a lot of religious people playing around with magic and spirits?
no obviously not.. either you are a christian or in your situation you just keep trying to find an excuse not to be one..
>>
>>18184001
Alright, done. The time frame is a couple months, so just expect something in that time frame. Good luck babe.
>>
>>18184227
Well, see, theres nothing wrojg in christianity to honor other spirits, just cant worship them.

Also sorry for spelling, i have a fever.
>>
>>18184255
Thanks, i hope you're telling the truth, if not ill have to start a new thread when that time is over. And no one wants that.
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
>>
>>18184255
well what you mean with worship them? obviously if you want to interract with demons being a christian is a bit ironic dont you think?
>>
>>18184294
Not really, there have been catholics, orthodox christians, protestants and gnostics throughout history who have done this stuff.

In fact alchemy was popular among gnostics.
>>
>>18184303
there is a lot of difference being a true christian
and being a christian that actually interracts with demons
also alchemy isnt really something that you can compare to summoning demons or bind them or or or..
>>
>>18184338
ir enoughh, but if i honor them without calling them a god it should be fine right?
>>
>>18184611
Thread reached bumplimit, my man. Don't even start with the crying spiel again, almost 70 people read your teenage whining. It's very, very cute the fact that you're so soaked up in your ego, drowning in laziness and selfishness that you don't give a shit about stomping on your ex gf's free will. You only care about not ruining your relationship with Christ and having your toy back. How adorable.

So, with that said, consider everything that has been offered to you in this thread:

This one >>18184075 recommended working with a Thai ghost. Work on it, I doubt you gonna spend more than 50 bucks on flowers and sandal sticks.
This one >>18181514 recommended the Book of Enoch. You said you were willing to learn. Are you? Or do you want other people to work for you? Hm...
This one >>18184254 said he did the job for you. Wait for the result, if there is a result.
Can't wait? Do you really want to learn something? There's a beginners folder here: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z
If you actually want to do something with your own hands, this one >>18179273 and this one >>18176970 even gave good ideas.

If nothing works, improve yourself, physically and mentally. Losing your first love is not the end of the world.
Grow up.
>>
>>18184886
They try to tell me to do this and that, but they never point out any resources to learn about them.
>>
So, time for new thread then.
>>
>>18184945
And there's your laziness again...

I literally posted a library. You have internet access. You have a pair of eyes and a brain. Read, learn, work on it.
Again, grow up. Magic is about effort, no one's gonna spoon feed you.
>>
>>18184969
i know, i know that i do, but im just explaining why i couodnt put the effort in earlier.
>>
>>18184977
You found excuses in this whole thread, man. Money thing, living in a crowded space, Christian beliefs, blablabla. Even if I didn't post that library, those people that I quoted on my previous post mentioned a book and a method, you could've perfectly googled it... Also, there was also this guy >>18172668.

If you have doubts, read the /sum/moning generals.
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/Summoning/text/%2Fsum%2F/filter/text/

You're not gonna learn invocations/evocations, how to cast spells and all that jazz in a month.
Btw, you're not gonna get many people supporting your decision and gladly helping you if you create a new thread. I've stated what I think about you and your idea (>>18184886) and you saw similar opinions in this thread.
Anyway, now you know what to do... or what you shouldn't do. Read, learn, work on it.

This is my last post. Good luck.
>>
>>18184408
if you summon eg asmodeus/death/lilith or whatever else on their status that they pretty much can do whatever they like you should treat them like gods because they are
>>
>>18184969
he is not lazy for someone that just started into magic throwing such a folder with enough material to read till you die is too much... they need specifics
one of the best books (that can apply to most of the spirits especially deities and such is this one http://scarletimprint.com/books/pomba-gira/
tho it focus mostly on pomba giras spirits but i learned that most of the stuff can be applied elsewere(pomba giras are the female version)
and this one http://scarletimprint.com/books/exu/
(exu is the male version)
those books are great for a novice in magical arts it goes deep on herbalism sigil creation and provide usefull info about the origin of many spirits(tho he talks only about pomba gira but you will get the similiarities between spirits )
then if you think you are ready for a bit more elevated stuff you can always get the https://www.google.gr/search?q=Book+of+Oberon&oq=Book+of+Oberon&aqs=chrome..69i57.744756j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

its very confusing since its a collection of experiments on magical arts but you can find your way...

also i must point out.. reading pdf's is as bad as watching your crush on highschool having sex with you on a video...
a hardcopy print is always the best option even if it costs something more
>>
I'm >>18184254
I never said what I did
She will never love you again
Fuck you :^)
>>
>>18186031
What? Did you do?
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.